PDA

View Full Version : Loeis: The School for the Paranormal

Flabébé
December 19th, 2005, 06:27 PM
There are things that can not be explained in this world, paranormal is one of those things. Some say that its a curse, others a gift. Honestly, we dont know all we know is when these things for the paranormal occur the either hide it from everyone or share it with everyone.

Loeis is a school for those paranormal or the 'special' kids, as they have been known to call them. This isn't all phsycic either. We have students here who can minipulate fire, ice , water even. We raise them to use thier powers to help others. While others choose to deface and destroy places and people. The paranormal fight often and many die within the fights, but if trained well, longer the life. If not trained well, you picture.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Some of you will be in a higher class but 70% will be freshman.
You will do what I say or you will be asked ot leave.
I am sick of people joining and leaving so make sure you are going to stay.

RULES:
NO GOD MODDING!
Be nice and if you wish to criticize me do it nicely.

FORM:
name:
power:
description:
personality:
other:
RP sample:

Name: Urza Flaro
class:sophomore
power: Minipulates fire
description:http://fs4.deviantart.com/i/2004/233/f/9/The_Fire_of_the_Wrath_of_God.jpg
personality: Urza is very updated, he uses the lastest methods in thereapy to crack into others thoughts. He can minipulate people along with fire.
other:N/A

GodofPH
December 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM
name: Pablo "Chipo" Chipolinchutli

class: Freshman

power: Chipo has weather manipulation powers. Unlike her however, Chipo seems to have a storm within his body rather than just the ability to control them. This supposed storm within his body gives him super-strength along with the ability to conjure lightning, storm winds, and rainstorms out of nowhere.

description: Chipo is a 5'11" Meso-american child with shaved hair. His eyes are completely pupilless. He has a slim build and wears a pair of worn-out bluejeans with faded color. He wears no shirt, and his chest is scarred from wounds of unknown confrontations. He has a tatoo on his left arm of the feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl.

personality: Chipo is mostly quiet and keeps to himself, but he has a ragey streak that often gets him into trouble. His short-temper drives him to fight and he will fight unmercifully against any foe, no matter how powerful they seem to be.

other: Chipo was a mutant child born into a rural village in Mexico. The vilage was one of the few Nahuatl speaking villages left in the country. Chipo would have lead the life of a poor farm boy and never discovered his powers had it not been for a fateful confrontation one hot summer day. A rich white farmer was moving in on the lands of the village. He ordered the people to move out, but they didn't budge. The farmer sent in a team of mercenaries to destroy the village. A mob of the local men and teenage boys gathered to try to defend the village, but they stood no chance before the mercenaries' fully-automatic weapons. The only survivor of the mob was Chipo, and his powers emerged when the mercenaries open-fired on him when he was seen to be the last one standing. Chipo's brown eyes suddenly became pupilless, and he mysteriously fired a bolt of lightning at the attacking mercenaries. The mercs that weren't killed by the lightning fled to their cars and helicopters. Chipo pursued them and destroyed each and every one of them with his newfound powers. He returned to the village with the news of the mercs being destroyed, but the remaining villagers only responded with fear. The little children began screaming "Tlacatecolotl! Tlacatecolotl! (Demon! Demon!)" The older villagers called him the reincarnation of the Aztec storm god Tlaloc. With his people rejecting him, Chipo fled. He heard about Loeis, and journeyed to it, hoping it can do something in his life.

RP sample: Do I need one brother?

Flabébé
December 19th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Of course you dont! Why would ya?

Breezy-Chan
December 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM
Name:Kari
C l***:Freshman
Power:Kari has the power to muniplulate over ice.She can do many amazing things with ice if given the chance.She can create ice storms, make ice freeze the air (into ice) and even more.
Description:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls23.jpg
Only on her fourhead she has a symbol that stands for ice
Personality:Kari is always a very happy positive girl.She loves to be around people and hates being alone.Kari is a loyal friend and has a big heart and cares for everyone around her.
Other:Kari has a twin sister.Her twin's name is Kira
Rp sample:((I don't know what to put so I hope this is ok))
This is the day she learned of her power
3 year old Kari ran acroos the icy patch of grass.The ground beneath her feet was icy and slippery, on false move and it could be her last chance to get away from whatever was cashing her.She looked back as she ran.Behind her a pair of yellow falshing eyes from a dark gray wolf were staring at her.She ran thorugh the forest,the tree were bare and piled with snow.She ran through a cave and hit a dead end.The wolf snarled and bared it long yellow teeth.Kari's neck hair stoode on end as she satoode there.Her body went nnumb and for a moment she lost her senses, the floor was wet with water.Finally with knowing the wolf came charging at her.She closed her eyes and prepared for the wolf to attack but it didn't.She opened her eyes and in front of her was a solid frozone wolfsicle.She gasped and looked at her hands.She could recall herself sticking them out and yelling stop."I....I did that..."She said quietly.

Furea-chan
December 21st, 2005, 12:15 PM
(Before I starts Bree gave me perrmisson to be Kira)
Name:Kira
Cl***:Freshman
Power:Kira can munipulate fire.She makes fire storms huge balls of fire.
Apperence:http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PU/PUR/Pure-Wolf-Of-Air/1128050264_cturesfire.jpg
Only she has a black symbol of a flame on her shoulders
Personlaity:She is spunky, attitudish, sense of humor, unlike her twin she keeps to herself and usaully is a lone alot.She is caring but not always kind.Sure at first she may seem a little like a rebel but once you get used to her it doesn't seem so bad.Even though she keeps to herself a lot she still speaks her mind, (and it sometimes gets her in trouble)
Other:Like I said she is the sister of Kari.
Rp Sample: Do we need one cause if we do I'll post one.

Flabébé
December 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Bree, you need a RP sample. Zuko, you do not.

Wolf_Goddess
December 21st, 2005, 03:19 PM
name: Lark
class: Softmore (That's AFTER Freshman...right? Gah. I suck, I know...)
power: The ability to munipilate earth and call upon animals. To manilpulate earth means to move the ground, and even control certain plants to grow and move. A sparrow occaisionaly follows her, or rests on her shoulder and she is constantly murmuring to it.
description: A pretty girl with deep brown eyes like a deer's. It gives her a rather angelic look, and her hair is a deep brown.
personality: Kind and calm, though she has a bit of a short temper on her hands. She is known to fly off the handle quite easily, but just take her outside for fresh air and she'll be fine.
other: Her father died when she was young, but that had not affected her emotionally, nor anything else for that matter. She had an older brother who posed as a father figure, and her mother, of course.
Neither of them possessed such 'talents,' and were amazed when they saw Lark corresponding with a small sparrow that had flitted onto her finger. Since then, the sparrow, who has no particlar name, has strangely become one of Lark's closest friends.
RP sample: ((Must I?))

Flabébé
December 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
W_G in! No you dont need one. I should change this name to the Avatar because thats what it is becoming.

Furea-chan
December 22nd, 2005, 11:53 AM
Not to be a nudge but how mant people did we need to start?

Flabébé
December 22nd, 2005, 02:14 PM
One more person and we can start. I geuss you cna be in Bree.

Flygon_Zero
December 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
I wanna join. Please, can I? =3

name: Krey
class: Freshmen
power: Krey has the power to modify the genetic code of any living thing with a mere touch. Sometimes it is seen as a form of alchemy, but since he cannot transfigure inatimate objects, it is seen as genetic modification. However, since his powers are not fully developed yet, he is only able to modify small organisms, usually nothing bigger than a dog, and he is far from human modifications. His best work so far is changing the petals of a single red rose into small blades as hard as diamonds.
description: Krey wears loose fitting, black and red clothing. He is usually wearing a coat, most of the time created from one of his plants. His eyes are a pale green color, almost white. His hair is a slightly darker shade of green, made more noticeable by the dark colors of his clothes, and his tanned skin. Krey also wears glasses, with a pointed edge on the right lens.
personality: Krey is a very outgoing person, and is always eager to meet people, and make more friends. Although, when it comes to the upperclassmen, he tends to freeze up, and becomes a babbler. Even though he is outgoing, he is still very insecure and has low self confidence. He sometimes uses his modifications of plants, usually roses around the girls, to try and impress them and get some recognition. Outside of the school, he is a very shy person, even around the friends he is already close to.
other: Krey is an only child, and might as well be orphaned. When his parents discovered his powers, they became frightened and just about disowned him. They sent him to live in a convent, where once more, his power caused trouble. The people there were slightly frightened, but more concerned his potential would go to waste. Upon hearing about Loeis, they took the chance to send him there. They hope, as Krey does, that here, his powers will be fully realized, and that maybe, just maybe, he can find good friends.
RP sample:

Well I like the Idea of an Origin or discovery of his powers so here goes.

Krey was sitting out in the wheat field behind his house, exhausted and about drenched in sweat from all the running he had been doing. After a few minutes of just sitting there, a breeze began coming his way, moving the wheat slowly and gently. Krey noticed how they were moving, and was particularly intrigued by one plant. This plant was not moving at all, merely existing on that spot. With the curiosity of any other five year old, Krey began moving towards the stalk, his eyes beginning to shine in curiosity. When he finally reached it, he just sat there, staring in wonder at this rebellios wheat.
Finally, he reached out to touch it, hoping to find why it would not move, while at the same time, thinking how much fun it would be to make it grow bigger, make it a monument of sorts visible frm miles away. When he touched it, a strange, pale golden light was emitted, and soon, it brightened too much for him to keep his eyes open. When they opened once more, he was shocked to see the one rebellious plant had grown over fifty feet tall, a massive monument visible for miles.

Hope this is good.

Flabébé
December 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
OCC:Your in! I am extremly busy right now so I will start later unless any of you want to start.

Flygon_Zero
December 23rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Hooray! I'm in. =D Thankies. I think o.o
Anyways, can't wait to start. Krey sounds like a fun part to play =3

Flabébé
December 23rd, 2005, 07:13 PM
Entering a huge set of double doors, Urza was glad school was back. Unlike many kids, Urza was one of those teens who couldn't wait till summer was over and school began. Now you might think that this kid was a geek or a book worm. WRONG! Urza was the schools top student. He was a punk and a trouble maker which made him feared by alot of the other students. The freshman making up 50% of this group. He was a sophomore at Loeis: The School for the Paranormal. Being the strongest in the school wasn't easy. He had to deal with the idiots who tried to beat him and the idiots who couldn't get that he could beat the holy living crap out of them through their heads. But being a promising student in the school, he was looked up to by many, mainly the fire users, which is his power. Urza had the power to minipulate fire. He used it well, mostly in his battles and sparring matches with other students. Urza has never wanted anything before. Until he met a freshman named Kira. She was beautiful and he wanted her. Never before had he wanted something before. Mainly a girl but he showed affection to this girl like he had never showed anyone. He knew this was his weekness, so he kept it hidden.

Flygon_Zero
December 23rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
Krey was feeling very anxious as he neared the big doors one of the upperclassmen had directed him too. He was told it was the entrance, and though he was but a few feet away from being able to touch the doors, he felt far away. He was very nervous about starting a new school, but it wasn't new to him. The memories of being sent to a convent, just being tossed from class to class there, still bothered him. He never got the chance to get too close to anyone, but someone had told him here, he'd be able to make friends and get close to them.

Just to be on the safe side though, he made sure he had a few roses in his coat pocket, which he always thought was ironic since his coat was made of yet another separate dozen roses. He had not noticed he had stopped walking, but just remained standing there, fascinated by the fact he was finally somewhere he could be accepted. Realizing he had stopped though, he went back towards the doors, but had no chance to open them, as someone else, with wild hair and a very interesting bandana to Krey, had opened the doors. After this guy, another upper classmen Krey thought, opened the doors, he quickly walked in, hoping to get by without being noticed.

Wolf_Goddess
December 24th, 2005, 06:43 AM
-Ah then, welcome, welcome back!- tweeted the bird that flitted onto her shoulder. Of course, no one could understand the bird, save for the lovely Lark who now stood by the entrance, leaning against the wall.

"Pleasure being back," she says in a light and airy voice, adding more to the angelic and innocent disposition she seemed to possess. She actually looked younger then she truly was, which was not always a bad thing. Lark is not the tallest of the bunch, perhaps barely making her hight up to a 5'4". Her eyes were what threw people off: Large, round, wholesome doe-like brown eyes that seemed to look deep into your soul to determine whether or not you were evil or kind. But of course, she possessed no talent. Plucking a seed from her pocket, she placed it in the palm of her hand. It magically grew into a beautiful little Pond Lily, and she placed it in her hair.

"Hmmm, lovely, is it not?" she laughs. But our of the corner of her eye, she noticed a young boy, a Freshman, walking passed her. "Eh?" she adds, letting out another laugh. She was a Freshman last year, but now was a grade higher then this particular boy who appeared he didn't want anything to do with himself. "Is that how I was like?"

-Silly, no. You came here with such an air of importance that it appeared even the mountains would crumble!-

She ignored to bird and aproached the Krey, looking at him keenly. "Hello, pardon for my suddeness, but are you new here? I'm Lark, a Sophmore." ((Does Softmore come after Freshman? I have no idea...or is it Junior...?))

Furea-chan
December 24th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Kira walked through the large set of double doors and looked around at the school.From first look at her all the kids thought she was just a like them.Most regular children had a nice home and a loving pair of parents to go to.Not that Kira or her sister didn't have theise things, because they did.Only there parents were usually paying attention to Kari and made Kira feel as if she was invisble, and whenever they weren't paying attention to Kari, Kira's parents were usually out socailizing.

Kira sighed as she tried to take her mind off of thise things.Kira just chill, she thought to herself.You're away from your parents and all those sorrowful and depressing moments are behind you.Try to remain calm and try not freak.
She walked up next to Urza and spoke quietly."Hello."She had said quietly

Flabébé
December 24th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Noticing that Kira was talking ot him he turned to hide his cheeks, which just turned a bright red. "Hi Kira." He turned to hide his blushing cheeks. "How a re you doing?" He asked looking at his feet, afriad of looking in her eyes.

Flygon_Zero
December 24th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Krey almost tripped over his own feet as he heard someone speak to him. He caught his balance before he fell however, and putting his right hand behind his head, began laughing nervously.

"Uh....er yeah...I'm Krey! I was just kinda....er...looking around a bit,'' he said with a shakey voice.

Krey just stood there now, slowly moving his hand back down to his side, as he felt less nervous with each passing second. His attention was no longer on the girl, but more on the Lily in her hair. Krey's eyes began to shine, as an eagerness to manipulate the plant began to grow.

No, I can't ask her for the lily....she hardly knows me...Maybe I oughta give her one of my roses or something...he thought to himself.

He reached into his coat quickly, hoping Lark wouldn't notice too much, and pulled out one of his roses. Maybe I can try to make it so it never withers.....It'd be a new thing to try...but it shouldn't be too hard..As long as it glows a bit after I'm done, it'll work.

He took the rose by the very bottom of the stem, and placed one other hand over the petals. He shut his eyes a bit, and his hands began to glow a faint green color. When he finished, he held it once more from the stem, and it glowed a pale pinkish color.
He extended it to Lark and said nervously, " Here! This is for you. I hope you like it."

Wolf_Goddess
December 25th, 2005, 05:06 AM
"Oh! Thank you!" she says, smiling widely. "You don't know how much I love plants!" She takes the flower graciously and puts it in her pant pocket. Lark laughs.

"I must look like a walking flower garden...Oh! I'm Lark. Now that you made something for me, I shall make something for YOU. It is common courtesy..." She adds, taking out a seed. The bird twitters on her shoulder as the seed sprouts and another Lily grows in her hand. "Here, seeing how you were eyeing the Lily in my hair..." She hands it too him, smiling.

Then, placing two hands behind her head comfortabley, she asks, "What's your power? I'm still a bit hazy on what you do..."

Flygon_Zero
December 25th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Krey was a bit nervous about taking the lily, but he took it within a few seconds of her asking about his power.

"Well, instead of asking you, I suppose I could show you," he said, becoming a bit more comfortable around Lark.

He put the Lily in his back pocket, and removed his coat, which he had just made the morning before leaving. It was barely changing to the proper lavender color, and it would make no difference to Krey not having his coat for the day as it was quite warm for his tastes.

He walked over to a table, and signaled Lark to follow him. He then continued to place the coat on the table, and he placed his hands over the back of the coat, and began concentrating on changing it back to the flowers. Usually, it doesn't take much time for his power to work, but on a larger object, it takes a bit of time. After a while though, his hands began to glow a faint purple color, and within seconds, the coat disappeared with a pop, and in its place appeared numerous lavender flowers.

"I can manipulate any plant Lark, make it bigger, smaller, stronger, whatever I'd want. I can even make them into things, like I made these to my coat," he said, a big smile on his face." That rose I gave you, I was able to change it's genetic code to make it so it would never wither."

I think I'm gonna like this place....Krey began thinking.

CyBeastSaber
December 25th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Yo Aang. I think I'm a bit late but can I still join?

Name: Ryo
Class: Freshman (gehehe..)
Power: He can manipulate the winds and call on wind spirits to come to his aid. He can also create an invisible wind barrier that can reduce physical and magical damage to him. He can use the wind to lighten his body and increase his speed. He can pretty much do anything with the wind, make it blow a different direction or lift up an object too heavy for himself.
Description: He has dark blue hair shading and clear sapphire eyes. He wears a loose navy blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He wears thin brown leather gloves and brown shoes. He carries a pair of shades above his forehead and a deepsea blue sapphire that is across his neck on a black string.
Personality: He is calm and friendly. He doesn't worried about his quietness. He is a helpful and caring type of person. He prizes his freedom and friends. He is good at heart. Many do doubt his powers but when they see him in action, they can be quite surprised.
Other: N/A
Rp Sample: I guess I'll make one since we haven't Rped together much so you still might not know much about me.

"Agh. I think I'm late." I said rummaging to get my things ready. "HONEY! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" My mother had called to me. I grabbed my almost empty pack and lept down the stairs. CLAP!!! "Ok. I think I'm done." I said rising up from the jump. "Are you ready honey? Be good at that new school." she said, smiled, and then kissed me. "Yes, I know. I guess I'll be going now." I said and nibbled at my mom's cheek and left. "Oh no. I've only about an hour before school starts." I said rushing towards the school. It was about a good two mile run to get there. "Shoot. I'm really going to be late." I quickly manipulated the wind around my body and created less air resistance on my body allowing faster running. I gave a mad dash and came before the school with 15 minutes to spare. "Huff. I got here a little earlier than expected. Hiff." I gasped. I stared at the large school and was quite amazed. "Wow. Incedible." I entered through the front gate and walked towards the nearest building. I found a double door near the nearest and largest building. "Hm.. Where was I suppose to go to again?" I wondered. I entered the door and looked around. I saw four students. One group was a good distance from the other.

I hope that'll do. *gasps* If I'm accepted, those groups are you four I'm talking about.

Breezy-Chan
December 25th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Kari walked through the double doors happily.She walked up to her sister and put her arm on Kira's shoulder."Hiya sis."Kari said in a cheery tone.>"How are you?Who is this?"She pointed at Urza smiling.She waited for a response but she didn't get one."What's up sis cat got your tounge?"She said.She could see her sister didn't want to talk so she walked over to Krey."Hi there."She said outstretching her hand."My name is Kari.Who are you."

Wolf_Goddess
December 25th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Lark, who was quite fascinated with plants, or anything that had to do with nature, was quite intigued with Krey's power. "A rose that will last forever..." she says, looking at the rose in her pocket. She examines the 'jacket.' "Is it possible that you can turn my little friend over here into a pincushion," she says, poking the sparrow's stomach.

-Oh really now...- he tweets in her ear, regaining his balance. Only she could understand what he was saying, and it was rather peculiar to happen upon her in a deep conversation with him.

"Hey, it was worth a shot," she smiles at her little bird, "You'd be less annoying...." She pokes him in the stomach again. She turns back to Krey. "Your power is much more interesting than mine. I can manipulate plants to grow...yadda yadda yadda, and converse with animals..." she leans in closer to whisper in his ear, "Though some can be quite the nuisance if you ask me," she adds, winking as she pulls herself away. "But useful."

SilverTail
December 25th, 2005, 06:14 PM
(can i still join?)

name: kyro techinick
class: freshman
power: fire and plasma
description: red hair with orange highlights, golden eyes and tan skin, wears a orange shirt with a red adn yellow fire symbol on it, blue jeans and black shoes
personality: a bit of a loner, but angered easily, only a friend can calm him down, or a teacher for that matter
other: dosnt have many friends, but those who are his friends are very close to him and will help them with anything from homework to getting a girl, even though hes not very good at it himself
RP sample:

i walked up to the base, that guy was right, it was a piece of s*it! "ok, wheres the red base, all i see is this pile of scrap" i said

i walked over to a table and took out a deck of cards, trying to guess teh card i would draw "ace of hearts" right "queen of spades" right "two of diamonds" right "when are we supposed to start anyway? im bored already" i said, going back to my game. "king of clubs" right "this is stupid" right

Flabébé
December 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
U_N I have RPed with you before and I know how you do so because I am so nice, ACCEPTED! DM8000, its called capitalization and length. Your sample is one of which I would RPers block. DECLINED!

Flygon_Zero
December 25th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Well, I think I could maybe change some of his genetic code, but I might turn him into a mouse or something," Krey joked, " and I doubt you'd like that much more than a bird."

Krey was feeling better and better around Lark, and he was beginning to enjoy himself quite a bit. Then he heard someone behind him talk to him. He turned around rather quickly, and almost tripped over his feet...again.

"Er...I'm Krey...Nice to meet you Kari," he said, reaching for, and shaking her hand. Even though she was a new person to him, he was beginning to feel more like his outgoing self after talking with Lark.

CyBeastSaber
December 26th, 2005, 02:59 AM
OOC: Yay. I'm in. Thanks a lot Aang. :P

IC: I entered the double doors and found some people. There was two girls talking to a lone boy and another boy talking to another girl. I was new and felt nervous so I had tried to avoid them. I walked around the group slowly as to not attract any attention. I looked foward but peered around out of the corner of my eye. I was walking while quickly peering around when I suddenly hit something. Crash!!! I hit a stone pillar and fell on my bottom. "Ouch." I said rubbing my bottom as I got up. "Oh no." I mumbled as I looked around. "I think that caused attention."

Breezy-Chan
December 26th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Kari smiled as she shooke hands."Nice to meet you Krey."She stopped shaking his hand,and walked over to Ryo."Are you ok?'She asked helping him up."You tooke a hard fall."She smiled at him and outstretched her hand like she did for Krey."My name is Kari."She said with a large smile."Who are you?"She closed her eyes happily.

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2005, 08:13 AM
She shrugs, "I don't really mind mice. I love all animals basically..." she trails off, smiling. Lark remembered the suprise on her mother's face when she brought a rat home, telling her that his name was Mark. "He might not enjoy it, though..." she says, rubbing the sparrow's head.

Noticing someone fall, she was about to help, but noticed that the girl who just introduced herself to Krey was helping. Turning back to Krey, Lark adds, "You'll enjoy this school, it seems as though there'll be a ton of kind people here..."

CyBeastSaber
December 26th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"T-Thank you for helping me." I said taking hold of the girl's hand and gently shook it. "My name is Ryo. I-I'm a freshman." I said with a small grin and smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you Kari. I hope will be able to be friends. You'll be the first friend I've made at this new school." I asked. "Um. Are you alright?" I asked as Kari suddenly closed her eyes. "Is there something wrong with your eye? Is it the wind?" I asked Kari suddenly.

Flygon_Zero
December 26th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"Yes, it does seem like this will be a fun year," he said, turning his head back to the boy and Kari," and the people all seem very interesting. "

Krey began walking over to Kari and the boy, with a growing smile on his face. Before he reached them, he signaled for Lark to join him, and kept walking. He was getting excited about meeting all these people, and was getting very eager to start school itself.

"Hiya there," he said to Ryo, smiling, " I'm Krey."

CyBeastSaber
December 26th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Oh hello. My name is Ryo. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said to the smiling Krey. The wind had suddenly started blowing hard. The cool breeze swept across my face like a sharp blade. "Hm. Something is up. The wind is blowing unusually today." I said as I listened to the voices of the winds. Whispers flew across the air and muttered different things. A small gale had formed nearby me. It started whispering me information of what was going on. I nodded once and the gale dispersed. "Hm. There seems to be something at work." I mumbled to myself stroking my chin.

Flygon_Zero
December 27th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Krey had noticed the wind got a bit stronger, but payed it no attention. He was much more interested in Ryo and Kari right now.

" So, I haven't had a chance to ask until now, so I guess I'll just ask," Krey said," What are your powers you two? I got curious after hearing Lark's...I just find it amazing how many different abilities there can be."

Wolf_Goddess
December 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"Indeed...I am curious...." Lark says, appearing besides Krey. She had overheard them speaking and wished to join in, being the sort who enjoyed company.

"I wish I was a Freshman..." she says, placing her hand to her cheek and examining them each with large, beautiful brown eyes. People tell her that they look like a doe's eyes, large an innocent, which was the exact look she was giving the group; not intentionally.

Flabébé
December 27th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Knowing that she wasn't going to reply Urza walked away from Kira. God I am so stupid! Urza thought to himself. Why did I have to fall for anyone, most of all a freshman!?! Urza concience fought with him. Forget it Urza. He finally concluded. If she wants you she will come to you. He was pleased with himself and walked off.

CyBeastSaber
December 27th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"I'll be glad to share my powers." I said to Krey, Lark, and Kari, who also seemed interested. "For starters, I can control the wind." I explained. With a slow sweeping hand movement, I made large gusts of wind blow by. "See. I can also hear wind spirits and conjure them." I clasped together both hands and opened them. A small tornado hovered above my hands and I let it go. "That was a smaller spirit but I can conjure bigger ones. I just didn't want to make a big scene." I said grinning a little bit. "And it is something no one can see. It is my wind barrier. It is always around me. It will reduce both physical and magical damage. It really is useful. It was what helped me when I hit the pillar, hehehe. Finally," I said as I started floating a few inches above the ground as to not attract much attention, "I can hover or float with the manipulating powers of the wind that I have. I can carry things too heavy for me or use it to carry people even." I stopped and took a breath. "Wow. I think I spoke too much."

Furea-chan
December 28th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Kira watched Urza walk away as if dissapointed.I wonder what's wrong with him? She asked herself.Did I say something wrong?All I said was 'hi'. Great!! I've devolped a new power to insult someone when I didn't even say anything insulting.Way to go.She then smacked her head.Oww, she thought to herself.I really need to stop doing that.Kira then walked over to the group of kids that her sister was in.She stoode there and watched Ryo hover above the air."So from what I'm seeing you can minupulate the air."She said."Well you wanna see my powers?"She asked as a smirk came on her face.

Flabébé
December 28th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Walking up to a bunch of sophomores, Urza separated all of them with his fire. A freshman was under the huddle. "I have told you. Stop messing with freshman or you will be messing with me." Urza smiled as they scattered about trying to run. "You all right?" Urza asked the freshman.

"I am now." He replied then took off.

CyBeastSaber
December 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Kira had joined the group as I hovered slightly in the air. She smirked and asked if I wanted to see her powers. I had became interested with what powers she had. "I'll be glad to see what you can do." I said smiling at her as a flame of intensity came in my eyes. "This could be very interesting. She seems.... Powerful. I can feel it. To think beauty can actually hide strength. Impressive." I thought to myself. "I'm all eyes and ears." I said as I stood on the ground waiting to see what Kira had to show.

Flabébé
December 28th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Noticing what was going on, Ueza quickly turned toward the group just so he could watch Kira at her best. She is well rested, this should be good. Urza thought to himself.

A thought popped into Urza's head that second. The dance! He never thought of it before. This will be my chance. To get her attention. He thought as he watched her.

CyBeastSaber
December 28th, 2005, 10:42 PM
As I stood preparing to see what Kira had to perform, I noticed across the yard, there was a sophmore who was intentively watching Kira as she had started to show me her powers. I conjured a small wind that swept across the ground floor without anyone knowing. Though there were dust particles that flew nearby his eyes, the boy still looked with an ungazed look though also trying not to cause any unusualness. "I'll help stop any wind movement around you so you could perform without any distractions unless you want it." I said to Kira. I made quick hand movements and stopped with both hands facing each other. "Winds of time, hear my voice. Be still and silented until my call. Wind Wall!" I shouted. The wind around us had died suddenly and could not be heard. "There that should do it. If you need the wind, just ask." I said to Kira again.

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Is it to late to join? If so then let me know and I'll delete this.

Name: Terra

Class: Sftmore (If I can't be a sftmore then I'll be a freshmen.)

Power: She can control water in anyway.

Description: http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=99638

Personality: Terra is wary of her surroundings and the people around her. She doesn't like being around people and would rather be somewhere else than the place she is now.

Other? N/A

RP Sample: Do I really need one?

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2005, 06:49 AM
The sophmore grins as she watches the feathers on the sparrow dim down. "Wonderful, isn't it?" she whispered to it, "It must be wonderful to have it on a really windy day!" she adds, putting her brown hair up into a ponytail.

-Hmmm, guess so.- the bird shrugs.

"Maybe when Kira's done, I can show them what I can do," Lark says a bit louder. She wasn't a showoff, she just liked giving people flowers.

Furea-chan
December 29th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"Thanks Ryo."She said."O.k. guys I have the power over fire."She spun her hand around in a circle and flame appeared around her wrist."I can bend it to my will and do whatever I want with it."She explained.She took the hand with the fire around her wrist and flicked it ahead of her.The flame went flying at the bird on Lark's shoulder but just as it was about to hit the bird it stopped."I can stop it from moving or make it move again, and I can also make fire go in any direction."She explained summoning the fie into her hand."I can touch fire or be hit by fire and it wouldn't even hurt watch."Kira then placed the flame down on her shoulder but it netheir caught on fire or showed signs of burning.She looked at the flame and motioned it forward with her hand.The flame followed her hand as it went around her head."I can make a small flame or spark turn into a campfire or a roaring forest fire."She explained."You guys might wanna step back."Everyone stepped back a little and Kira motioned the flame to go on the ground.Once the flame was on the ground Kira hadmoved her hand in a sweeping motion to one side.The flame stretched out following her hand, and she did the same with the other.The flame was spreading out on the ground and it was roaring higher.It had touched the ceiling and began to cover that too.Just before the fire was getting out of hand she put her hands down and sat down on the ground.The flame turned back into a little fireball and was no longer harmfull."So that's basically it.Oh I can also make things burst into flames by looking at them, bbut I won't show that to you today."She said as she stood up holding the flame in her hand."So what do you think?"She asked.

CyBeastSaber
December 29th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Impressive. You have power over fire and I, over wind. There must some people that can control the elements at this school." I said. "To be able to contol these powers, we must be extremely gifted." I thought as I wondered who else can control elements. "That was truly amazing. From the looks of it, I assume you are a freshman?" I asked Kira. She did have the looks of maybe a sophmore but seemed more like a freshman.

Flygon_Zero
December 29th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Krey could not help but be impressed. He was actually amazed by the control of the fire and wind these two possessed...He was beginning to doubt now, that he and his lowly power, belonged at this school.

What can I possibly do to compare to all of them....? They all have such amazing gifts, and all I can do is change plants around...Maybe I should leave...

Krey put on a smile, a forced one, but a smile nonetheless, and watched as everyone kept talking about their powers. He slowly started trying to move away, as all he wanted was to leave this place and take his power with him.

CyBeastSaber
December 29th, 2005, 10:46 AM
OOC: Krey, are you a sophmore or a junior? I don't want to go to the first page right now. I guess I'll guess. Hehehe.

IC:
I was listening to the others and of their powers. I listened intentively but then turned to my right. Krey, a freshman or sophmore, I couldn't tell, was smiling but seemed to be left out. I approached Krey. "Wait. Krey right?" I asked. "I'm Ryo. I haven't seen your powers yet." I said calmly. "Can you show me? Everyone here is so interesting." I said smiling and trying to cheer him up. He didn't seem happy about himself.

Flygon_Zero
December 29th, 2005, 11:58 AM
OOC: Krey's a freshmen. I really should write shorter things too >.>

IC: Krey immediately froze up after hearing that. He felt so inferior to everyone else, that he didn't want to show them just how weak he was, but now he felt like everyone was staring at him, just waiting for him to make a move. He knew Lark had already seen his power, but now he was beginning to think even she thought it was stupid.

He knew he had to do something though, and he began to think of the most impressive thing he could possibly do to make them like him more. He thought back on all his past experiments until he found the perfect one, what he thought was his best.

" Alright, I guess I can show you guys something...Though it may take a while, I'm still new with my powers," he said, reaching into his coat, and taking out another rose. Krey began pulling off all the petals and laying them flat across the floor. He started moving his hands over each one of them slowly, and shut his eyes again. After a few seconds, his hands began to glow red, as the colors of the petals. He continued to pass his hands over them, and over again, until after about a minute, a small ball of light appeared between him and the petals. He had finished. The ball of light exploded over the petals and his experiment was finished. He just smiled, and said, " I call them petal blades. They're as sharp as any other blade around, and just as durable. They can pierce through most anything, and the best thing is, no one would expect anything bad from a petal would they? "

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"But doesn't every rose have a thorn?" laughs the girl, twirling her brown hair absentmindedly around her pointer finger. Her derr-eyes widen. "Oh! Speaking of roses..." she says, giggling as she takes out the rose from her pocket. The lily in her hair had wilted, but the rose stood as brilliant as ever as she twirled it between two fingers, "Here's a rose he made for me. He changed it's DNA around so it would never wilt. An everlasting rose..." she says thoughtfully.

"He also said he could turn my little pal over here into a mouse," Lark states, pointing to the sparrow on her shoulder, "Though of course I don't think he would like it," she adds as she heard his little -hmf.-

"After seeing everyone's ability, mine seems rather...inferior," Lark says, giving a little nervous laugh. She puts the rose back in her pocket and takes the lily out of her hair, stroking it absentmindedly. As she strokes, it becomes unwilted, and she gives a satisfied sigh as she places it back.

Miss Reyna
December 29th, 2005, 01:34 PM
May I join? I know it is a bit late.

FORM
name:Reyna Isabella
class: Freshmen
power: Controling and making fire
description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Ashishot/Flannery/FlanneryOnFire.jpg
personality:Sweet and nice. She doesn't have a hot temper and really dosen't like to fight.
other:She very quite and doesn't get invole in things unless somebody is in trouble. She has a small fire fox named Fugi as a friend.
RP sample:

Reyna walked up to a large building. She was kind of scared and unsure if she should go in.

"Must I come here" she asked.

Fugi jumped upon her sholder and nodded.

"Ok. I guess you are right." said Reyna.

Reyna remember the day she gotten her powers. It was a rainy day and she was alone at home.

Then something was heard from the living room. There were two big men. Reyna was scared. She was home alone and didn't know what to do. One of the men grabbed her and tied her up.

She was scared and the guys were digging though her house. She then felt some heat in her fingers and the rope began to burn. Soon she was able to break free. The men looked at her. The began to shoot at her but a small fox appeared and melted their guns.

Reyna was abit scared but the men were even more scared. They ran out the house leaving their stuff. Reyna then petted the fox happy.

Ever since that day she had these strange powers to control and make fire. Fugi never left her side.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2005, 07:31 PM
OCC:Maria, Reyna, I am sorry but its to late...Sorry!

IC:
"Impressive, a few freshman have some good talents. Petal blades, thats new...If you dont know who I am, I am Urza, sophomore. I will teach most of you how to, behave." Urza said with grin. "Some of you might have the class, Art of fire. How to use it and defend against it. I am the assistant. If you dont know why I would be glad to show you." He grinned again.

CyBeastSaber
December 29th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"'Everyone has their good things and bad things. You just have to improve and deal with it. And it all depends on how you use your powers.' That's what my mom always says." I said to everyone. "She sure has a good way of putting things. Ah. Another fire wielder. I think I'll witness your powers in class, that is if I have that class." I said to Urza. "Oh no! I remembered I haven't gotten my class schedule yet." I said and started hitting my head. "My mom will be furious about me missing classes on the first day. Oh man."

D**M. I don't seem to be able to write a lot anymore. I think I must have writers block. :( Oh well....

Jaybob
December 30th, 2005, 02:46 AM
name:Shylocke Viron
power: Controling of thunder and power of healing.
description:http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:oc2Kxc97TaoJ:http://www.declic-images.com/declic/images/zoom/x/subaru.jpg
personality: Shylocke Is a kind guy who doesnt like fighting with his fellow pupils. He fights in battles that he needs to and leaves them if he doesnt. Although he is kind he is very shy so noone really knows this at first.
other: N/A
RP sample: I stood before a huge towering gate. There was a sign on the gate saying "LOEIS: THE SCHOOL FOR PARANORMAL" I pushed open the gate and walked in.
"This place is huge" I said taking a look around before entering the building. As I was walking towards the building something made me jump and a shot a blast of elctricity out of my hand. I knew I had these powers but I didn't know how to use them. I opened the door and walked in.
"HELLO!? ANYONE HERE?" I shouted through the hall way waiting for someone to come.
"hmm" I said walking up to another sign on the wall. It read "Freshman Student go to the hall. Hall is --->" I read the notice and walked towards the hall to wait for the headmaster to show up.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2005, 06:41 AM
OCC: Shylocke, I just told them it was to late why do you think its not to late for you? DECLINED!

"Well he might have a good power but its useless unless you can think on your feet. Which I can thank you! Now go to the administrations office in the north west part of the school." Urza said point in the direction. "It closes in," Urza paused to check the time. "Five minutes." He wanted to laugh but he held it back. God these freshman are a bunch of morons! He thought to himself.

Furea-chan
December 30th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Kira absentmindedly spun the fireball around her hand.Her eyes stared into it."So Art of Fire class huh?"She asked Urza in a bored tone."And your the assistant?Well then I guess I will be taught well."She said to Urza as she pulled the flame down into the palm of her hand.She wrapped her fingers around the flame andthen opened it up.The flame was gone, and she had turned her head at Urza."So you've got power over fire too?"Shhe asked."Well maybe one day you can teach me a few moves or something."She added

Breezy-Chan
December 30th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Wow Krey that was cool."She said happily."Your powers are cool."She turbed at Ryo and smiled."Don't worry Ryo I need to get my schedule too."She said."Why don't we go get our schedules together?"She waited paintiently for a reply from Ryo.

Wolf_Goddess
December 30th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Lark laughs, "Hmm, Urza huh. I think I met you last year...or something along the lines of that. I'm a sophmore too." Do I really look like a Freshman? She twirls a rope of vine around her finger out of thin air and places it around her sparrow, making him a rather earthy necklace. Then she touches the front part of the 'necklace' and a small orange flower blooms right in the center.

"Ya like? Eh?"

The Sparrow puffs out his chest proudly, -'tis a beautiful piece of artwork.- To those around the two, however, they could only hear twitters and tweets. "Hey Krey," she says, turning to her new friend, "Seeing as you work with plants, maybe I'm going to help out in your class. The lessons are usually held outside..." She pauses.

Turning to her sparrow friend, she murmurs to him, "Hey, can you get my schedule?"

-Its in your pocket...-

"Oh, right..." she laughs, knowing that no one heard what the bird said. Nonetheless, she was still embarassed. A seed falls from her pocket as she pulls out the folded schedule. "Looks like I am helping out with the Nature Classes..." she murmurs, before putting it back in her pocket.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Well, if you would like, I could give you a private lesson." Urza said with a sly grin. "Im just playin, I am way to busy..With being an assistant, alot of time goes in with that. I signed up for it when I had the class last year. Normaly a senior gets pciked butI am the strongest fire user in the school so I got the spot. Mrs. Tistick (the fire teacher) likes me anyway. I was the only one to ace her exam last year. 162%.

Furea-chan
December 30th, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Impressive."Kira said with a grin."Strongest fire weilder, very impressive."She repeated."Well maybe I'll see you in class."She said walking away."I'm gonna go get my schedule."She walked up to her sister and straightened her face to a bored smile-thing."Hey sis wanna come get your schedule with me?"She asked

Flygon_Zero
December 30th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Krey was getting a bit overwhelmed with the whole experience at Loeis, and it was barely the first day. Already, he'd met amazing people with incredible gifts, and if what this guy said was true, he'd also met the strongest fire wielder at this school! What an amazing experience! he thought to himself.

As soon as everyone started mentioning schedules however, he froze up a bit. He was anxious to get to lessons, but he was also very nervous about what he should expect. Before he would forget, he turned to Urza and Lark and asked them, " What kind of classes should I be expecting...? I mean, just what are they like?"

CyBeastSaber
December 30th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Sure. I would be glad to go with you Kari." I replied to the patient Kari. I walked over towards her and stood for a minute. "Did Urza say we have only 5 minutes before the administrations office closes?" I asked to clarify and looked at my watch. "I think we should hurry." I said to Kari. Kira had also unexpectedly joined to go together to get Kari's schedule for her. "May I ask you two to stand beside me for a sec?" I asked. Though not waiting for a reply, I stepped next to both girls and started a spell. "Wind's fury, come to my aid. Help us with your mighty blades. Empower us with the strength of wind. Angelic Rend!" I shouted. "There we go. That should make us super light and run way faster than before." I said to both girls. "Shall we have a race?" I asked taking a big lunge foward and smiled.

Flabébé
January 1st, 2006, 05:21 PM
"For you, you could expect mostly earth classes and of fire. Fire is only to help you defend against it. It is rather easy. But for you, you can expect having Mrs. Purgatus, the herbologist." Urza spoke looking at the ceiling. "I have to go talk with Mrs. Tistick about the first lesson. I will see you all later!" Urza said walking off.

Wow, the freshman this year are strong. Its like the students get stronger every year. This years Class Cup will be intresting. Urza thought to himself.

Flygon_Zero
January 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM
Krey was just really excited now. He couldn't think very clearly anymore though, and was in more of a daze than anything.

"I should probably go get my schedule as well..." he mumbled. " I think I'll see you all later, I need to run over for my classes!"

He began running off after Ryo and the others.

OOC: Bleh, writers block.

Flabébé
January 1st, 2006, 06:59 PM
God this is taking to long! Urza thought to himself as he walked the stairs to Mrs. Tistick's room. When he arrived he walked in and asked her, "Whats the plan for the first freshman lesson?"

"Well," She spoke in a scratchy tone. "I was hoping we could show off some of your power to see what they can look forward to learning and then see what they can do."

"That sounds good. I could go practice some of my old tricks," he grinned and said, "then some of my new!" He chirped before he left.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 2nd, 2006, 12:18 AM
OOC: Erm...this is my application if your still accepting

name: Saria Nightshade

power:She can transform into any animal at will, and if not that, a werewolf(they count, right?) Only she doesn't need the moon, she can transform at will.

description: Saria's an averaged sized girl with a pale complextion, she doesn't have anything particularly special about her. She has long black hair she keeps in a braid and dark brown/black eyes. She wears black rimmed glasses and bigger, baggy clothes. If it wasn't for her braid, most people would think she was a guy.

personality:She's usually quiet, but once you get her to open up a little she can be really zany, until she's sure she can trust you she'll probably seem more like a lost little puppy then a girl.

other: Saria was sent here because she couldn't completely control her powers and when in a confrentaional setting she'll either turn into an animal and run away or turn into an animal and beat the living daylights out of you, usually to the point of having to stick you in the intensive care wing for a few months.

RP sample: Saria stared into the sky, he head filled to the brim with questions. "I wonder what this new school will be like?" she thought out loud as she closed her eyes to drift off to sleep

Flabébé
January 2nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
OCC:Maria, Reyna, I am sorry but its to late...Sorry!

Um yeah I think this speaks for itself.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 2nd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Oh, sorry then, I didn't read all the post.