PDA

View Full Version : *Team Obsidian*

Pages : [1] 2

Shattered Moon
December 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM
* Team Obsidian *

Story:
Among the towns of Hoenn, rumors were heard that people from different towns were gathering togther secretly. Many people do not know much about them, but some say they have seen shady characters moving about cities and towns. Many say they are up to no good, but these characters purpose is simply to overthrow Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Information for You:
You can be either a member of Team Magma, Aqua, or Team Obsidian. You can also be just a regular trainer whom might confront any of these teams. Team Obsidian members don't need only dark pokemon, but please have at least one dark pokemon.

Form:
Name:
Team/Character:
Pokemon:
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

I'm not going to put an RP sample for the form since most people don't like it, but please at least be an experienced Role Player.

Mine:
Name: Nell
Team/Character:Team Obsidian
Pokemon:Mawile, Umbreon, Sneasel, Absol, Espeon, and Gardevoir
History: Nell and her frind came up with Team Obsidian thinking that both Team Magma and Team Aqua's goals were pointless. She thought that expanding the land and sea would corrupt pokemon and human lives, thus making a team to stop them both.
Other: N/A

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM
I am the other owner of this thread and you can be any member of Team Aqua, Magma, and Obsidian. You can be the leader an admin or a grunt. You could also be a regular trainer.

I will post my info later I'm busy.

Shattered Moon
December 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
Ok, we must wait untill people join and then we will play.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 05:31 PM
Name:Jeremiah

Team/Character: Team Obsidian (tag team with Terra and is a admin)

Pokemon:Rukario (boy), Manyula (girl),Bonsly (girl), Umbreon (shiny and boy), espeon( boy), Charizard (girl)

History:Jeremiah only tells his closest friends his past

Other: Is nice and caring,

Apearance:

Has blue eyes, golden hair (spiked),is 6 feet tall, and has abs...(likes to workout
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MariaJet's :

Name: Terra (tag team with Jeremiah and is admin)

Pokemon:Rukario (girl), Manyula (Boy), Bonsley (Boy) Umbreon (shiny and Girl), espeon (girl) , Rapiash (Girl).

History : Only tells her closest friends

Other:

apearance:
Well she is different than normal people. She has cat eyes, teeth, and ears. Her ears are snow white and her eyes are deepsea blue. She waers a black shirt and jeans. Terra has a blacknecklace with a white feather on it and light brown hair with blond streaks that goes half way down her back. And she is psychic

---------------------

Mariajet wanted me to post her profile on here

Shattered Moon
December 21st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Ok we can start when MariaJet is not so busy.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM
MariaJet wanted to say that you need to add apearance

Zelos
December 21st, 2005, 06:19 PM
Name: Toren Uzumaki

Team/Character: Team Aqua(Admin)

Appearance: Appearance (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/WingedShadow/Sasuke32.jpg)

Pokemon: Vaporeon, Golduck, Seel, Seadra, Lanturn, Dewgong

History: Grew up Lilycove City. His father was an admin of Team Aqua, and he grew up loving water Pokemon. Because his father was an admin of the team, naturally when he grew up he would become a member. Because of his excellent skill, he became a member when he was 11 years-old. He became stronger and went up through the ranks. He surpassed all the other grunts and eventually earned the title "Admin".

Other: None

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 06:31 PM
The rp is starting Tyson you are accepted, more people can join during the roleplay,

"team aqua and magma are so annoying, with their silly plans for world domination", I said walking over to terra. "we need to attack them before it is too late, while they have their defence down" I said, sitting on the couch next to terra

Utter Disaster
December 21st, 2005, 06:43 PM
Name: Ranson
Team: Aqua (Admin)
Pokemon: Absol, Mawile, Swampert, Vaporeon
History: N/A
Other: N/A

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 06:52 PM
OOC: We can understand our pokemon and if you have a tag team partner you can understand their's as well but no one elses. You can join Utter Disaster.

" I know they are and that we have to find out their next move before they make it so we can be ready. Then we stop them." I said as I flipped to a new page in a book I was writing in. Just then Espeon walked in and yawned. "Hey Star." {Hello you two.} She replied sleepily.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Hey star" I said after Terra said hello,"Where is rukario?" I said to star {he is in the kitchen eating all of the chocolate} Star said, "What!?!?!?!?!" I yelled out, and stomped into the kitchen. "Rukario stop eating the chocolate" I said with an angry voice, {ok} said rukario, and walked out of the room. "what Am I going to do with him" I said to myself. "Rukario! wait ! where is bonsly?" I asked Rukario {in the the room with Terra's Bonsly} Rukario said and walked down the hall

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 07:05 PM
Terra looked up from her writing and fell of the couch because it was so funny. "Star is Puff still in his room with Jeremiah's Bonsley?" She asked getting up and rubbing thr side that she landed on. Then her ears popped up from where she had hid them and she covered them with her hands.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 07:09 PM
" I think bonsly may like your bonsly Terra" I said sitting down on the couch, {I'm back} said bonsly walking into where me and terra were, {Team Aqua is attacking!} yelled out my rukarion as he ran into the room

Zelos
December 21st, 2005, 07:10 PM
(Is Team Obsidian the one trying to stop Magma and Aqua?)

Toren sat at his desk in his private office at the Aqua base, right near Lilycove City. He was working on some boring paperwork, but then decided to take a break. He stood up and grabbed a portable radio off shelf, set it down, then tuned in to a news channel. The reporter was talking about some people lurking around in different places, their purpose being the destruction of Team Aqua and Magma.

Hah! Those people are fools if they think they even stand a chance against us. I wouldn't be surprised if Archie wasn't already working on plans to crush them.

He smiled, then turned the radio off. The 13-year-old Admin of Aqua walked around his desk to the door of his office and slipped out. He walked down the hall to a rest area where other members seemed to be. He walked over to a water fountain and took a large gulp, then wiped his mouth and sat down quietly. He felt like observing his fellow Aquas, seeing how the grunts associated and quarreled.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 07:15 PM
OOC: yes tyson read the plot line, and you'll understand, and yes we are against team aqua and magma

Back to roleplay

" We need to get our pokemon ready " I said, "Charizard round up our pokemon" I yelled out and ran downstairs, "now we will show team aqua who is boss" I said to myself

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
Terra whirled around to see where his Rukario was running from then she got attcked by a bite and shreiked with pain as the Sharpedo clamped down on her leg as hard as it could. "Star use psychic!" {But it will hit you as well.} She protested. "I don't care I can handle it!" She said as it bit harder. Star used her psychic attack and it hit both of them and knocked the Sharpedo off of Terra and then Star hit it again and made it faint. Then a pokemon attacked Star from behind so she had to fight it while Terra got attacked by another Sharpedo and a Carvahah. By now she had pokemon biting her from all different directions and she couldn't move.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 07:26 PM
" back off of terrra!" I yelled out and called out charizard. "charizard bite that sharpedo really hard and dont let go! " I yelled out while helping terra onto the couch. "rukario! beat those sharpedo down, and gaurd terra if they attack kill them" I said to rukario. I walked across the hallway and grabbed the shot gun out of the cabinet and walked over to the evil sharpedo. "die" I yelled out and blew the sharpedo across the room, "anyone else want to taste lead?" I yelled out and ran across to terra. I put some dis infectant on the wounds and bound them with a cloth. "this should stop the bleeding" I said to terra

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Thanks Jeremiah, but I'm not out of this fight yet."

Terra said getting off the couch and running to Star's side.

"They may have caught me off gaurd but that won't happen again!"

{Right!}

"Star use confusion then psychic then return."

Star did all three moves and diffeated the Sharpedo around them.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Your welcome" I said calling rukario to my side "Rukario HYPER BEAM!" I yelled out as Rukario blasted the sharpedo across the room.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 07:52 PM
Terra ran to her room and grabbed her pokeballs then dashed back out. She foud herself surrounded by team Aqua grunts. She called out her Umbreon and took them down. "Good job Shadow." Then she ran down the hall diffeating more pokemon as she went.

Raiyna
December 21st, 2005, 07:55 PM
yay! i wanna join!
Name: Raiyna
Pokemon: Flygon, Espeon, Misdreavus, Arcanine, Charizard, and Dragonair
History: a best friend of Lance the dragon master, she was separated after her 110 beirthday from him. her last present and vision of him was him giving her her dratini on her birthday. she now ventures to find him but gets caught up in team Aqua.
other: n/a
appearence: she wears a purple tank top w/ a dark purple and black cape. her hair is long and red/blonde and she has sapphire eyes w/ glasses.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 07:56 PM
"terra!" I said running next to Her, "lets show these wimps who is the boss" I said as I Helped Terra take outthe grunts

OOC: okay your accepted Blue-chan

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
OOC:You are accepted blue flygon

IC: Terra nodded and kept going. She knew where to go she knew the right area. "Hope you can keep up." Terra said with a smile then went to a spent and contenued down the hall. With Shadow close behind.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
I kept up with Terra and rukario was running next to me. "terra up ahead!" I yelled to terra. 2 team aqua grunts were in front of us "lets battle!" I yelled out. I called out Rukario

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
I stopped my tracks and called out Sapphire the Rukario punched the grunt like her reflex had been acctivatide. Then she attacked his pokemon and won.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
"rukario Hyper beam now!" I said while my rukario beat down the grunt's pokemon

Zelos
December 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM
OOC: I believe that you're supposed to be posting at least four lines in each post, at least that's what the mods have been saying and stuff.

Toren seemed to be staring at each grunt. They didn't really seem to be doing anything, just sitting there and enjoying their breaks. Toren stood up and crumpled the paper water cup he had been carrying and tossed it into a nearby trash can. He then walked to the door and exited, heading for his office.

He came to his private office and slipped inside, walking over to the other side of his desk and sitting down in a swivel chiar. He reached forward and turned on his computer. A window popped up saying that Archie had posted a news report in the online news bulletin. He clicked one of the buttons and it took him to the update. After reading it, he became infuriated.

Geez, those dumb grunts! I can't believe they launched an attack on those rebels without even consulting an Admin, let alone Archie! They'll be fired if they aren't killed first.

He stood up angrily and almost punched his computer if it hadn't been for his self-restraint. He calmed himself down and then plopped back down in his chair, closing his eyes and sighing heavily.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 09:14 PM
OOC: Okay

IC: Terra relaxed after beating all of the grunts and them retreating. She sat back down on the couch and started to write again.

"Hey Star."

She said as Sar entered after she had finished eating.

{Hey where is Jeremiah?}

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 09:24 PM
"right here" I said to star as I walked in and sat down next to Terra

"they are finnally gone for good" I said to terra who was writing

{we did good didnt we} said rukario

"yes we did" I said to rukario

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 09:50 PM
"For now anyway."

Terra said still writing

"All stories unfold like white flowers, petal by petal, each in it's own time and season, dependant on circumstances and fate."

Star nodded in agreement.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
"yeah your right" I said to terra

{most definately} said rukario

"are you ok terra are you still hurting" I asked Terra

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:20 PM
Terra winced.

"Just my legs they still hurt a lot."

Star curled up in a ball on the mat and went to sleep.

"Good night Star."

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:23 PM
" good night star" I said,

" I'm sorry terra" I said

{I am just sorry I wasnt here to protect you} said rukario

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:29 PM
Terra smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. It's my own fault for not being on gaurd when I shoudl have been."

Terra started writing in the blank book again.

"It isn't your place to be sorry."

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:31 PM
" Well I am sorry because I was across the hall" I said and Hugged Terra

"sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I hadnt joined this team" I said looking around the room

"tonight We have to be safe" I said to terra as I got up and locked the doors

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:35 PM
Terra smiled as he hugged her.

Being safe well I've never tried it but it can't be all bad.

She thought as he locked the doors.

"What are we going to do tonight?"

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:40 PM
" I got some ramen, ifyou would like some I got some other stuff too" I said to terra

{I want some chocolate} said rukario, glaring at the fridge

"no rukario you'll lose strength" I said and grabbed some pop corn and some movies.

"well I got some movies we can all watch" I said.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Star woke up and jumped onto Jeremiah's lap wanting popcorn.

"Ramen sounds good so does a movie."

{Popcorn please.}

Star begged

"Oh Star."

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:46 PM
"eh let her have some it cant hurt her" I said giving some Popcorn to star

"ok here is the ramen" I said and handed it to terra

"so what movie you want to watch?" I asked Terra

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:50 PM
{POPCORN!} Star shreiked in excitement then stuffed her face inside.

"Thanks for the Ramen."

Terra said starting to eat.

"I want to watch a horror movie the scariest one."

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 10:53 PM
"hmm ah ha! Got it the night of the Tyranitar I hard it is really scary" I said and laughed

I put in the movie and started eating my ramen, "this movie is going to be so scary" I said and rukario sat next to me

Zelos
December 21st, 2005, 10:54 PM
Oh, forget it. I'll take care of those grunts in the morning. Right now I need to eat dinner and get some sleep. it's getting late

And so, Toren stood up, once again exiting his office. Down the hall he walked to a room marked "Meal Area" and walked inside.

Throughout the room sat many people in blue uniforms. These were usually the night-shift workers having some food to prepare for their tireless night. Toren walked over to a counter and grabbed a red tray and took a small bowl filled with ramen(I couldn't think of anything else, okay? ^.^) and set it on his tray. For some reason, he didn't eat much. He didn't know why, he was just never really hungry. He took the tray to a small table and sat down, starting to slurp the soup down rather quickly.

After only a few moments, the bowl had been completely drained of its contents. He stood up quietly and creaped over to a small window marked "Dish Return." he set down the tray and then made slowly for the door. Once exiting, he went down a flight of stairs and made his way into the dorms. Since he was an Admin, he didn't have to share rooms with anyone else. He took out a key of his pocket and unlocked his room, snuck inside, then locked it behind him. After getting into his nightclothes, he collapsed onto the bed and started making some Z's

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 11:02 PM
I was sitting next to Jeremiah and was watching the movie like this horrfying stuff I was used to this kind of stuff. Star got so scared she jmuped up and ran into me which made me be right up next to Jeremiah it made me look like I was scared.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 11:05 PM
I was sitting next to terra and I watched herwatch the movie, I sat back, next to her and watched. Star was sitting next to terra and looked very scared, I just sat there and watched the movie with terra

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 11:11 PM
Star was still shaking from that part. Then a part came on and Terra covered her eyes with her hands her ears popped up and sank back away from the tv. She shook her head and Sar was getting so scared she was trying to hide behind Terra. Make it stop. make it stop. She pleaded in her head.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 11:20 PM
I held Terra and was getting ready to whisper when it was over, Star ran over to me and hid behind me, "dont be scared" I said, and when the part was over I told her, That part was frightening,

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM
When Jeremiah finally told her that the part was over her eyes were wet with tears.

Star was still behind Jeremiah.

Terra was now shiverring from being scared and from being cold.

Star was just shiverring from being scared.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
I grabbed a blanket and put it on Terra, I smiled and sat next to her, Star was still scared and I gave her some more popcorn,

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 11:30 PM
"That movie is evil."

{I agree ooh popcorn.}

Terra held the blanket wrapped around her tight.

"I never want to watch that again."

Terra said still shaking.

Demon_Slayer
December 21st, 2005, 11:32 PM
"alright" I said and took the tap out....And threw it out the window hitting a aqua grunt in the head, "well it is gone for good" I said and laughed

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Thanks Jeremiah that brought back way too many flashbacks."

Terra said petting Star while she ate popcorn.

{I'm just glad the possessed tape is gone.}

Star said cramming handfuls of popcorn in her mouth.

Raiyna
December 22nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
ooc: yay! ^_^ i finnaly get to write comthing! ^_^

Ic: Raiyna woke up from sleeping and looked around Espeon was on her lap still sleeping and misdreavus floated outside chasing Dragonair happily. Charizard and Arcanine exchanged flamethrowers for fun and Flygon sat on the hill near her cott. "Ahh...Espeon, it's time to wake up," she said yawning. Espeon got up and licked Raiyna goodmorning. "Teehee! Stoppit! That tickles!" Raiyna giggled.
"Flygon!" Raiyna called. Flygon came and sat near her. "How did you sleep?"
Flygon made a small happy noise and nuzzled Raiyna's neck. "Are you feeling better?" FLygon nodded. The other day, Flygon had gotten into a big fight with some group called "Team Aqua". She won, but Flygon took some harsh damage. Plus, Flygon was like the leader of Raiyna's whole group. If anything happened to him, the rest of the team would fall apart.
As Raiyna walked throught the town with Espeon at her feet, she came upon a boy with a Crobat at his feet. "Eh?" Raiyna accidentally ran into him when neither of them were payin attention. "Oh! I'm sooo sorry!" Raiyna cried. She stuck out her hand to help him up and noticed he was part of that "Aqua" group.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 10:30 AM
OOC: blue flygon, were you talking about my character? Because he's at the base sleeping ^.^ But I guess I can bring him into town...

Toren climbed out of his bed with his alarm clock buzzing. The clock read 10:00 A.M.

"Ahhh, another day, another tired night."

He yawned and then opened his closet, yanking out an outfit to wear. He changed into it, then folded his nightclothes and shoved them into a dresser.

"Ahh, I think I'll go get into town and see what's up."

He exited the room, them made his way out of the dorms. Several grunts were already bustling about, taking care of whatever business that grunts did. Toren walked through the entire base until he arrived at the entrance. Before him was the sea that led to everywhere else.

"Dewgong, take me to Lilycove City."

He unlatched a Pokeball from his belt and threw it into the water. He then stepped into the ater and climbed onto Dewgong's back. After that, the Pokemon nodded and began to swim forward as fast as it could go.

Once they arrived at the shore of Lilycove, Toren stepped onto the sand and returned Dewgong to her ball, then called out Vaporeon to his side.

"Vaporeon, stay with me and look tough."

He laughed happily, then began walking up a ramp and into the city. He didn't wear his uniform, because he didn't want any of the townspeople to get scared and inform the police.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
Terra and Star fell asleep on the couch. The next morning she woke up and left a note for Jeremiah saying that she had gone into town and won't be back for a while.

They walked through the town that people were used to seeing her even when her ears popped out from their hiding place. Star walked around and then spotted a Vaporeon. {Hey look a Vaporeon.} "Yeah and it's trainer nothing out of the ordinary. Terra didn't hide her ears when in town the towns people were used to them. She walked past the trainer with the Vaporeon and Star did too. Terra's ears as white as ever.

Raiyna
December 22nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
ooc: yes, that was you.....>< sorry bout that.but i think it can be somone else......dunno.....i changed it so it was a Crobat instead of Vaporeon! ^_^
ic: Raiyna looked at the boy she just walked into. "Who are you?" the boy looked at her and said, "None of your business..." Another boy walked up to that one and said, "Hey! That's not very nice to say to a lady who asked you a question." The boy looked at him and seemed to recognize him. Leaving, the other boy looked at Raiyna. "Hi! I'm Torren," he said sticking out his hand to shake.
"Uh...I'm Raiyna....Nice to meet you? But y'know, you didnt have to do that. That boy seemed in thought anyways and i understand if he wanted to be left alone..." Raiyna looked down and saw that Espeon was somewhat growling at Torren. 'Espeon?' Raiyna thought.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 10:50 AM
OOC: Sorry to bother, blue flygon, but that was considered god-modding(Controlling my character, like telling him what to say) If you could try to not do that, I'd appreciate it ^.^)

Toren was walking along when he noticed a boy and a girl that looked like they were quarreling. The girl seemed nice, but the other boy acted like a jerk.

"Vaporeon, water gun."

He commanded, as he walked closer. His Pokemon shot forth a gust of water and it collided with the boy. He yelled at Toren and tried to wipe himself off, but then ran off. After having done that, Toren turned around and walked away. He disappeared behind a large crowd of people, and when the people passed by, Toren was gone.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 11:30 AM
I woke up to see a note written by terra I read it and ran out the door and down the stairs with rukario close behind, I Ran out the door and out into town, "rukario! stay beside me" I said to rukario, looking worried.

{is that them?} said rukario

"yep it is" I said to rukario

"Terra! " I yelled out

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Toren, after having Vaporeon attack, just was walking along backwards…for some strange reason. Instead of acting silly liker her trainer, Vaporeon walked normally like a sensible Pokemon would. She wondered why her trainer was walking like that, but didn’t both to question him.

While he was walking, Toren looked around the city. It had been a couple days since he had been in Lilycove. It was always bustling with people running around shopping, battling, and entering contests. He liked it how they seemed to live normal lives.

Vaporeon knew nothing good would come from Toren walking backwards, and her fears were realized when he walked headlong into somebody. Toren turned around, and jumped back in surprise when he saw the person had ears, almost like a cat

(This is aimed at Terra, in case you couldn’t tell)

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 12:10 PM
Terra jumped back after being run into and held her head. {Now you made her head hurt.} Star said accusingly. Terra rubbed her head where she had been run into. "Sorry about that. Star don't be rude." Terra said {They ran into you though.} Protested Star "Will you stop it Star?" {Fine.} Terra turned her attention back to the person who had run into her. "Are you okay you look like you have just seen a ghost or something?"

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. It's all my fault"

He said, his eyes slight squinted. He was not normally all nice to people, but he had never really actually talked to anyone, especially someone not from Aqua.

"Did I hurt your head? Gee, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have been so stupid."

He hung his head low, and then glanced at Vaporeon. He had said to Toren that the girl's Espeon had accused him of running into her, which was true of course. He listened as she asked if he had seen a ghost or something.

"Oh no, it's just...your ears, but don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just....they look kinda..."

He paused there, not wanting to offend her or anything.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Terra laughed. "You must not be from around here everyone here is used to my ears. They weren't at first but they are now. It's from living with pokemon in the wild since I was five. That's all." She said with a smile. {He hurt your head he is a menace.} Star said. "Give it a rest Star you are acting like you know who." {Sorry!} She panicked. "I'm Terra."

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
Well, I did grow up around here. I guess Ive just never seen a person with cat ears before.

He started to laugh a bit, but then stopped suddenly and looked at her and listened. She said it was from growing up around Pokemon since she was little. He thought it sounded a little strange that somebody had grown up with a bunch of wild Pokemon, but if that was her story, who was he to question it?

Growing up with Pokemon? It must have been hard. My names Toren, by the way.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 12:39 PM
"It wasn't hard getting better with jumping, being able to run faster, being able to be really stealthy. It was fun. I live in a house now though. Sometimes I jump through the trees and take care of wild pokemon still just not as much." She said with a smile. {That's where she met me and my sibling} Star bragged.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Ahh, it sounds like you had a rather...different lifestyle than others. I assume it must have been fun, growing around so many Pokemon and learning how they live and such."

At that point, Toren looked down Terra's Espeon. While they were talking, it seeme to just pipe in whenever it wanted, seemingly just in it's own little world. He then looked back up at Terra, diminishing the thoughts about the Espeon.

"So.."

He paused, wondering what to say. He was never really good at conversation, expecially around girls.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
{So?So what?} Star piped in. "Star stop." {Okay.} Terra sighed.

"Yeah my lifestyle was different and yeah it was fun growing up with the different pokemon." Star looked at Vaporeon. {You know this could be one of my siblings.} "Didn't I tell you to stop?" {Yes.} Terra shook her head.

"Ignore her. So what were you going to say?"

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
"terra" I said walking up to terra who was talking to someone..

"who is this man?" I said, and Rukario walked up behind me, {he looks suspicous doesnt he?} Rukario said, I was kinda worried about Terra since of what happened yesterday. "well who are you" I said to the man, expecting a answer. I looked down at his shoes, to see blue marks on them, like they were part of a uniform "so terra we need to get back to the tower before our bonsly's get worried" I said to terra

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
Vaporeon began to pace around, shaking her head. She was listening to the Espeon before her, who seemed to be very….unique. It always butted into the conversation, not even caring what her trainer had told her to do.

{That Espeon…I don’t know what to think about it. Strange, I’ve never been this dumfounded in my life before.

She shook her head and then looked up at Toren. He looked shy. It was very strange for him to act that way. Back at the base, he wouldn’t give it a second thought to yell at any dumb grunts and their Pokemon. But now, he was at a loss for words.

“Ahh, nothing. I was just trying to think of something to say. I’m not exactly an expert in the field of conversation.”

He laughed slightly, then looked down at Vaporeon, who looked to be in deep thought.

----

EDIT: God's golden child posted before I did, so I didn't notice he was there in my post. I wonder if I should change it.. ^.^..

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
"Jeremiah this is Toren. Let's just say we bumped into each other whil walking." She said to Jeremiah who had just came up and started asking questions. {He does not look suspesious Rukario he is nice and he apolgized for accidentally running into her. More like walking into her but you get the point.} Star complained. "I think the Bonsly's will be worried. I just got here five minutes ago."

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
Toren looked sideways at somebody who just walked right up and started to talk to Terra, but then decided to ask who Toren was.

“Man? I’m only 15, but whatever you say.”

He was about to answer, but Terra did the introducing for him.

“Yeah, what she said. My name’s Toren, what’s yours?”

He asked the boy. After saying that, he heard him mention something about a Bonsley, and a Rukario was standing beside him. Toren’s eyes lit up when he saw Rukario.

“Wow. Those are some rare Pokemon.”

He whispered to himself. Normally he would have tried to steal them, but this boy seemed to be friends with Terra so he would lay off the theft.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
"well I ought to get back you can stay if you want" I said to terra and walked torwards the home base,"wait a second! Toren? where do I know that name Team Aqua!" I said and ran back to home base. {what is wrong jeremiah?} Rukario said. "toren he is the team aqua admin The reason I remember is because I was like is mortal enemy" I said and walked in circles, {how do you know?} Said rukario who was watching me.{I mean, it could be another toren} Said Rukario."no this is the same toren" I said walking down the hall . " Bonsly!" I yelled out through out the base. {but how do you knw I mean there could be an explaination} said rukario, who was following me.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:25 PM
Terra got a shocked look on her face.

"Team Aqua. You're from Team Aqua?"

Star hissed at the name.

{They are evil they attacked Terra last night her legs are still injured from those bites.}

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Yeah, I'm from Team Aqua, an Admin in fact, but we didn't tell those grunts to attack. A bunch of them joined together and decided to attack some people, without even asking anybody. I'm sorry if you got hurt, if I had known they were actually physically hurting people I would have come after them myself."

He looked down at her Espeon. It had been acting silly before, but now it seemed more protective of Terra. Toren glanced at Vaporeon, who was now glaring at Espeon, about to say something.

{It wasn't his fault! We're sorry about Terra's legs but don't blame him.}

"I'm sorry about your injury. Do your legs still hurt? I can take you to a Pokemon Center if you want."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
" I better go help terra" I said and ran out into town. {I knew he was suspicous looking } Said rukario. {he is isnt he?} said moony, my Umbreon. I looked at toren."Well now the truth is said isnt it toren but still your foolish plans will never work out and you better remember that toren they will never work!" I yelled. "you could have stopped those grunts but you were too lazy werent you! just sitting there in the office watching them atttack poor Terra" I said."listen you owe her more than that, if one more attack happens on my base, and terra gets hurt, I personaly will take you down you hear me toren?" I said

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
Terra ran infront of Toren.

"Jeremiah he says that he didn't plan that attack. That a buch of grunts band together and decided to attack. He said thay he didn't even know until last night after the attack, and that if he knew they were acutally phisically hurting people he would have come himself and stopped them. He even offered to take me to the pokemon center so they can help me." {It's true.} Terra's eyes were intense and serious and stayed on Jeremiah thw whole time.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
"fine" I said and walked torwards toren."your on a slim line toren, next time tell your grunts I'll be waiting with a shotgun" I said and walked to home base. "he may not have planned it, but for some reason I think he is planning another attack" I said as I walked into thebase with rukario and moony

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Tarin stared at Jeremiah with a slight digust. He wasn't very trusting of people at all, and had a very ominous air about him. He was even a murderer, for he had gotten reports of Aquas being shot by a gun, which he had mentioned.

"Your friend seems very...different, from the way you are. He seems to hate Team Aqua with a passion."

Tarin didn't want to mention that he could have busted Jeremiah for murder if he had wanted too. It would have not counted as self-defense because Toren was sure that the rebel grunts were not there trying to murder, but just have some battles.

"So, do you want me to take you? I wouldn't mind..."

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Terra turned back to him with a frown on her face. "If you don't mind taking a "rebel" as Team Aqua calls us."

{Terra what are you doing he could kill you you or attack you thakns to you telling him that you are from Team Obsidian.}

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
" darn It I have a good right to gaurd myself with a shotgun after what happened" I yelled throughout the base, "he thinks he is all that," I said walking into the room. {Jeremiah Calm down} Moony said, "no I cant, I am disgusted of his lazyness" I said and sat down. {well Jeremiah dont make your hate obvious because that is purely useless} said rukario, "fine" I said with a angry face

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Y-you're one of those people from Team Obsidian? I-I don't know if I can."

He looked away and stared at Vaporeon. He knew that it was part of his mission to arrest and take in these "rebels", but Terra seemed like such a nice person. He would hate to have to do it

{Toren, you know you have too do it. You're a meber of Aqua, she's an Obsidian. Team Aqua would kick us out if they found out}

I know Vaporeon, but I just can't do it. She stood up to Jeremiah for me, and I can't do this to her.

After the little conversation with Vaporeon, he turned towards Terra, a frown also on his face.

"I'm probably going to be marked a traitor for this, but I'll take you. Just don't tell anyone, okay? I promise no Aquas will find out about this

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 02:11 PM
Terra smiled but then frowned and looked down at Star who told her their little coversation. "I don't want you to be kicked out because of me. Just forget it." Terra are you going to be okay? Star asked with her mind.
I will one day in another year Star.She replied.After your terrible childood this happens.Star remarked.Canthings get any worse? Terra asked Star.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
"It's too late for stuff like that. I've already been here and talked to you, so a little trip to the PC won't hurt anything. Unless some Aqua spies are around here, nobody will know anything about it."

He took a couple steps towards the Pokemon Center, but she wasn't following.

"It's your choice if you want to come or not, but I don't care if you do or not."

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Star pushed her over to him and she contenued walking with him. "You love doing that don't you?" {Yes.} "I guess it will be okay.As long as no one sees me that's from Obsidian." {See things can't get much worse.} Star said trying to cheer Terra up.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
I looked out the giant window that overlooked the town and saw terra walking with the admin...I turned around and sat down on the sofa, that was behind me, and moony crawled onto my lap, "so what was she doing with him" I said to myselfas rukario walked into the room

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Well Jeremiah is the only Obsidian I believe>'

He said, looking around cautiously. You never know when an Aqua spy could be lurking around, watching your every move. He was pretty sure no one was there, but then again....

As they walked, Toren began to notice that the Pokemon Center was getting close. After a bit more walking, they were standing right outside it. Toren stepped forward and opened the glass door, pausing to turn back.

"After you."

He said, smiling. He might have been part of an evil orginazation, but he never forgot his manners.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 02:36 PM
"There is more than just the two of us."

Terra said as she entered.

"Thank you come on Star."

{I'm coming.}

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
"I know that but I meant he was the only Obsidian that saw us talking."

He said, as he entered and the door shut behind him.

In the Center there were only a couple people. At the counter stood Nurse Joy(Surprisingly) and a Chansey with a little nurse's hat on. They looked like were having a private conersation, but Toren just walked right up.

"Uhh, Nurse Joy? I have sombody here that has some hurt legs. I don't know the extent of the damage, but she said it hurts."

"Of course. I'll take a look."

She walked around the desk and over to where Terra was standing.

(How about you control Nurse Joy? I don't know what to do with her)

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 02:49 PM
(Okay)

Nurse Joy showed Terra upstairs and told Toren to stay here and wait.

She unwrapped the wounds.

"Oh-my!" She exclaimed

The wounds were deep and could be fatal if any have hit a fein. Terra also had some on her arms.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
Toren looked on as Nurse Joy walked away with Terra. He hoped that she would be okay, although he wasn't too sure. He walked over to a vending machine and put some coins into it. He pushed the button for a water, and then put some more money in it and punched the button for a soda. He walked over to a couch and collapsed on it, Vaporeon hopped up as well.

He pulled the bottle of water out of his bag, opened it, and took a large gulp. He thought about taking a nap but decided against it. He just laid his head against a pillow and waited...

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
Nurse Joy came downstairs and whispered in Toren's ear. "Could you please come upstairs and help because these wounds are could be fatal."

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Toren was on the verge of a nap when he heard Nure Joy's voice in his ear. She mentioned somehthing about wounds and fatal. He was so tired that it took a couple seconds for it too sink him. When he finally realized what she said, he leaped off the couch, sloshing water all over himself.

"Fatal?!"

He yelled, throwing the water bottle to the ground. He didn't even bother to call Vaporeon, but began to bound up the stairs. When he arrived at her room, she was lying on a bed with her injury exposed

"A-are you okay? Nurse Joy said the wounds might be fatal."

Raiyna
December 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
Raiyna found a small stretch of beach along Lilycove city. Letting out her Pokemon, she layed on the beach and thought. 'Hm...What can i do? There's nothing in this city to do...." Just then, she saw a cloud that had the form of Lance. "Lance?" she asked aloud. Dragonair floated over to her. "Murr..." She said. "Eh? Oh, Dragonair. What is it?" Raiyna asked. Dragonair purred again and she got it. "Oh, you want to see Dragonite again, dotn you?" Dragonair nodded. "Then why dont you try a mating call for him? I'm sure Lance is around here somewhere..." Dragonair floated out to sea and made loud dragon calls for Dragonite. Raiyna sighed. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep, but was awakened in a place of uncertanity. Looking over, she saw her pokemon knocked out as well in a cage. Thinking frantically, she tried to find a way to wake them up. No use. They were knocked out cold. "Flygon!!" She screamed. "Flygon, wake up!!" Someone walked in the room and dtared at her. "Ahh....You're awake," he said.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
(injuries she has 10 injuries)

Terra looked over at him. "Those Sharpedos bite hard and deep."
She comented "Team Aqua attacked me with 10 Sharpedo and they all bit me hard and deep. 5 bit my legs and 5 bit my arms. Nurse Joy said that if they are deep enough to reach anything they either could or will be fatal. They aren't sure yet though."

Raiyna
December 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
"Uh....who are you??" Raiyna asked slightly scared now. "I am Archie. And you?" the man asked smirking. "Uh...I-I am Raiyna....Where am i?" Archie chuckled and said, "You're in my base. You see, I've been stukying you for a while. Watching your battle strategies and such. Thus finding you could be a great help with our plan." "Eh? Bu-but, I dont know-"
"That's alright. We can help you," Archie said cutting her off. "Huh?" Raiyna looked behind him and saw a Crobat and the boy who she ran into earlier. 'It's him...' Raiyna thought. 'C'mon, guys....wake up....'

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Well there's gotta be something they can do. I won't have somebody I just met die on me."

He said, racking his brain for ideas. Since he wasn't any doctor, or had any knowledge of medical stuff whatsoever, he gave up, sat down in a chair, and pulled out the soda he had bought downstairs.

"Want it?"

He said, stretching the soda out to her.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
"No thanks."
Terra said shaking her head.
Nurse Joy can back upstairs.
"Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help?"

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Well, alright, if you're sure."

He took the drink and tossed it into his bag for later, then zipped it close. The door suddenly opened and Vaporeon slipped in, then shut the door behind her.

{Thanks for waiting on me} She said sarcastically.

No problem

At that point, Nurse Joy walked in and acted like Toren was some kind of worker there or something. Toren was a little confused, but he stood up anyway.

"I guess I'll help, but I'm not much experienced with medical stuff."

Raiyna
December 22nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Uh...uhh....." Raiyna backed up from Archie. "I-I dont wanna..." Archie looked at her and smirked. "It'll be alright..." Raiyna was then knocked out again. A boy from Team Aqua ran in where Toren and Terra were and told him of their new hostage.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
I ran out and into the town.I looked around and went in to the PC, there I saw terra in pain. "are you ok?" I said, and looked over at toren."if she dies I will kill the grunts who did this to her, got it punk?" I said to toren with an angry face. I held terra's hands as I Look at toren with an angry face. "go now warn your grunts, so if they care for their lives they can leave." I said to toren with an angry face. "I mean it if they want to pay for what they have done tell them to meet me out front of my base..." I said and helped nurse joy with her wounds. "go now toren" I said as I helped nurse joy heal the wounds.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
OOC: Blue flygon they are at the pokemon center not where you are.

IC: "Jeremiah!"

Terra said surprised that he came looking for her and by what he had said.

"Do you really mean that?"

She asked him.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
"yes" I said to terra

"they hurt you" I said

{Jeremiah is right they diserve it}

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Terra looked over to Toren to see what he would do.

"Just be careful Jeremiah."

She said as she looked back over to Jeremiah.

Star was watching from farther back in the room pure hatrid on her face.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
To continued to sit there, startled when Jeremiah burst into the room and started to yell at him.

Punk? You better be glad I dont start a battle here and now.

He sighed, and then sat back down. He wasnt leaving no matter what the boy before him, Nurse Joy had asked him to help first and he didnt want to leave anyway.

And what makes you think that you can go bossing people around? You better hope you dont get on my bad side, it wont be pretty.

He looked at Nurse Joy, hoping to be able to ask her something in private.

Is she gonna be okay?

He whispered to her softly

Shes not gonna die? There has to be something you can do.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
"look you are a punk" I said with an angry face."you wouldnt be able to win a battle even if you tried" I said And laughed. {Jeremiah is right with his team he can beat you down so hard you'll need a crowbar to pull yourself up} said rukario who was also mad. "my rukario knows what he is saying so I suggest backing off before you get hurt" I said.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Terra squeezed Jeremiah's hand to get his attention.

"Stop it Jeremiah he's trying to help."

She said tears forming in her eyes.

{BACK OFF JEREMIAH TERRA DOESN'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!}

Star yelled angerly at Jeremiah.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
"i'll stop" I said, and looked at rukario

{what Jeremiah} said rukario

"Nothing" I replied,

I looked and toren, with a angry face. and looked back at terra who was squeezeing my hand. "you can stop squeezing my hand now" I said.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Then stop giving him angry looks as well I don't like it when you guys do this."

{YOU HEARD HER STOP!}

Star yelled once again.

"Star calm down."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
{star keep out of this} said moony,

"star calm down I'll stop" I said

I calmed down and sat next to terra holding her hand. I was so worried about her.

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Toren stopped talking to Nurse Joy and then looked at Jeremiah, who then started to yell once again. Toren found it funny how he lost his cool so fast. He had trouble trying to not burst out laughing at how funny Jeremiah sounded.

Ahh, that was a pretty pathetic attempt at an insult, if you ask me. Try again next time.

He smiled happily, returning to his chair. Vaporeon walked over to the side of the chair and arched her back, looking like she was about to pounce upon the Rukario before her.

{Dont worry Vaporeon, hes not worth wasting your energy on}

{Ahh, come on Toren. That Rukario is just begging to get shot in the face with water}

{Sorry, no}

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
{DON'T TELL ME TO STAY OUT OF IT. TERRA IS UPSET AND I WANT YOU TO STOP MAKING HER MORE UPSET FOR DON'T FORGET SHE'S IN PAIN AND NOW SHE'S UPSET.}

Star yelled back it looked like she was about to cry.

Terra winced in pain.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
{Those two are talking about me, please just let me use a hyper beam please} Pleaded rukario.

"he does diserve it" I said and laughed at is pathetic insult

{can I?} Pleaded rukario

"fine only the vaporeon" I said and watched rukario attack vaporeon, who fainted soon after.

"ha and you thought you were so strong" I said

"star dont freak out please" I said still laughing from the admin's defeat

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 05:12 PM
OOC: That's considered godmodding, you can't automatically say that my Pokemon fainted(I think)

"Vaporeon, dodge."

As the white beam known as a Hyper Beam shot forward, Vaporeon leaped out of the way and the energy attack slammed into the wall and exploded.

{Nice try}

Vaporeon snickered at Rukario. Thereafter she shot forth a gush of water known only by the name Hydro Pump.

"Vaporeon! I didn't say you could do that."

{But he attacked me first! I have to defend myself}

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Rukario dodged and used hyper beam again this time, it was his special one that no one else but himself could dodge. I laughed and watched as vaporeon tried todefend itself."your pokemon is too weak" I said.

{my hyper beam is unstoppable} said rukario

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
"Will you two just stop it!"

Terra said frantically.

{YOU HEARD HER STOP IT!}

Star jumped in between them and used psychic on all of them.

{TAKE THAT!}

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:19 PM
{star stop this now} growled rukario

"yeah star I was about to win " I said...

"rukario again!" I yelled

the hyper beam shot across the room at the vaporeon,this time it was to powerful to stop

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
Toren smiled happily. Rukario fired off another hyper beam, it was just too bad that it would fail yet again. Toren felt lucky that he had given that TM to Vaporeon after he had evolved.

"Vaporeon, use protect!"

A blue aura appeared in front of Vaporeon. The hyper beam collided with the aura and they both disappared.

"Ahhh, to bad it failed again. Vaporeon, return."

He whipped out a Pokeball and returned Vaporeon in a bright flash of red light.

"I'm tired of this. I don't want to destroy this Pokemon Center with this futile fighting."

He sighed, and then stared at Jeremiah. He seemed like a very cocky, but with every trainer who thought they were the best, came a weakness, and a very easily-noticed weakness.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
"I have no weakness" I said and punched him in the nose

"take that" I said.

{hah that is for stopping that blast} said rukario

{next time you will feel my rath} said rukario and looked very angry at the admin

I laughed at toren.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Star hit Jeremiah with a psychic. Then used teleport to telport them all outside of the pokemon center. once they were gone Star closed the door and locked. {It serves them right for upsetting you like that. Jeremiah went too far.}

Zelos
December 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
OOC: For reference, he never said that you had a weakness, he THOUGHT it.

Toren moved his head to the side as Jeremiah's hand punched the chair.

"Nice try, too bad you missed, just like your Pokemon."

He smiled again, wondering why it was so easy to make this guy so mad. All you had to do was taunt him and he flared up. Boy if he got this mad over a couple jokes imagine what would happen if a regular grunt insulted him. They were much worse.

"Feel your wrath? I don't think so."

He continued to sit there twiddling his thumbs. His gaze drifted over to Terra, who looked to be on the verge of tears

"Sorry Terra, this guy just won't let up. Maybe he should, oh I don't know, CONTROL his anger."

All of sudden, Toren felt a wierd sensation. In the blink of any eye, he was outside, standing up

"What the?"

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
I looked at toren. "this is all your falt if your vaporeon wouldnt havebeen cocky then this wouldnt be happening." I yelled to the cocky admin and ran through the doors. I tried getting through the locked doors but nothing worked. "Terra!" I yelled . I yelled at the top of my lungs trying to get the door open."terra" I yelled, My lungs were starting to hurt."Stop STAR STOP!" I yelled as my lungs were hurting.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 05:40 PM
{GO AWAY JEREMIAH!!}
Star yelled back.
{YOU UPSET TERRA WAY TO MUCH SHE'S NOW CRYING!!}
Satr coni=tinued to yell at him.
{YOU SHOULD FEEL PRETTY BAD RIGHT NOW!!}
The soft sound of crying became the only sound.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
I turned and walked away. Iwalked down to the base, where I opened thedoor and shut it, turning off all of the lights and stubbling up the stair to the room. I layed on the sofa, with a coke in on hand a the controller in the other. I was feeling pretty bad, and I was feeling lonely, I dropped the controller and walked over to the window, I gazed out upon the sea, I was upset, and felt very bad all because of toren.My shin was brused from stumbling up the stairs. I walked across the hall not noticing the ball on the floor. I slipped and fell down a fleight of stairs still getting up, from being hurt badly. my leg was bleeding but I just walked up into the room blood still dripping to the floor.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Terra was crying and Nurse Joy comforted her.

"It's okay things will be better once we heal you."

"Why are boys such jerks?"

Terra asked still sobbing.

"Not all of them are jerks."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 05:51 PM
I looked at the PC, and turned around with my head down and walked across the hall limping. I opened the cabinet to find all of the first aid was gone,I used the cloths to help terra.Now I sat on the couch with my leg bleeding. "the bleeding should stop on its own" I said. as I looked at my badly injured leg.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Terra screamed as Nurse Joy worked on her wounds.

"It's okay Terra you are going to by fine." She said stopping the surgery for a breif second then starting again.

{YOU ARE PUTTING HER IN EVEN MORE PAIN THAN SHE ALREADY WAS! STOP THE SURGERY!}
Yelled Star. She was so loud that Jeremiah might of even heard her.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
I ran out of the base and into the PC, my leg was bleeding badly now, I entered and Up to the locked door. "Let me in!" I yelled blood still dripping some of it was going under the door."HELP!" I yelled waiting for nurse joy to open the door. "Let me IN!" I yelled.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 06:45 PM
Nurse Joy ran to the door and let him in.

"Come in hurry!"

Nurse Joy said. She left the door open for him and went back to Terra who started screaming again when she started operating again. Star wasn't in the room.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM
I walked over to terra nearly going unconcious, from losing to much blood. "hang in there terra" I said and fell to the floor, Unconcious. Rukario ran in and started the secret healing process, and Terra's rukario didthe same thing to terra. Jeremiah was losing blood and fast , the fall was horrible, and the running only made it bleed more

{you hang in there Jeremiah} said Rukario, who was using all the energy he could to heal the gaping wound.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
Nurse Joy stopped Terra's Rukario.

"No she needs to have the surgery not be healed by you. It will only make it worse. This surgery is not only to heal all of the wounds but to also heal one that is fatal if I don't heal it in time with the correct surgery."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
I barely woke up enough to see nurse joy doing her job

Rukario and Terra's rukario left and went back to the base

and I was on the floor with my leg healed,"nurse....nurse.....nurse joy" I said,

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Yes?"

Terra screamed again.

"It's okay Terra I'm finally done."

She said just as she did the last bit of surgery.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 09:47 PM
"terra" I said, and got, up to my feet, I nearly slipped on my own blood,

I got over to terra."sorry terra" I said, and held her hand

"terra sorry I am so so sorry" I said

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 09:53 PM
"It's okay Jeremiah. It's okay."

Terra replied weakly.

"What did you want?"

Nurse Joy asked.

"Also Terra will need some days to rest and let the surgery sink in. Don't let her do anything strenous."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 09:56 PM
" I wont" I said to nurse joy

"I am glad you are ok terra" I said

I was glad she was ok now, although she hardly had and strength

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
Terra sat up and Star came back in.

{Hurray you're okay!}

She said with joy.

"Jeremiah let's go back to the base now."

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
I helped terra to her feet, and walked her slowly down the stairs and out. "I am glad your ok" I said, when we got to the base, I put her on the couch."want so ramen" I asked.

{YAY! TERRA IS BACK} yelled my Sparky(espeon) who just woke up from her nap.

I kissed terra on the forhead and walked into the kitchen

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 10:03 PM
"No thanks I'm not hungry."

Terra said with a smile.

"Hello Sparky."

Terra then picked up the book and started writing as usual.

Demon_Slayer
December 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
{mmm I smell ramen} said sparky

"so hows that book coming along" I said, smiling at terra

{can I have some?} asked sparky,

"no this is for me sparky" I replied

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
Terra smiled.

"It's coming along great."

{It looks good and so does that ramen.}

Star said.

Zelos
December 23rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
Yeah, it's all my fault.

Toren thought in his head as he walked along towards the beach.

He attacks my Vaporeon first and it's all my fault.

He thought, almost starting to laugh. Vaporeon walked along slowly beside him, wondering why Jeremiah and his pokemon were so...strange

Don't worry about it, Vaporeon. From the way he acted, I'd rather not ever see him again.

Once they were standing on the sand beside the water, Toren tossed his Pokeball into the water and a Pokemon came out.

"Dewgong, let's get back to the base."

He hopped up on Dewgong, while Vaporeon dived into the water and started to swim through the water. After a couple minutes of swimming quickly, Toren hopped up on to the land outside the base and returned both Vaporeon and Dewgong. He then walked into the base and made his way towards his office. Once he slammed the door behind him, he collapsed in his swivel chair in front of his desk and started typing on his computer.

Raiyna
December 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
OOC: wow.....i havent posted for a while.....0.0;; and sorry bout that whole misunderstanding.....he can still tell Toren right?? ^_^;
IC: Raiyna woke up to the sound of Flygon. "Uh.....Flygon?! Flygon! help me!!" She yelled. Flygon tried its hardest to break free but it was no use. "Uh...Arcanine!!" Arcanine woke up and looked at her. "Arcanine! Flamethrower!" Arcanine shot flames from its mouth and heated the bars. "Espeon! Water Gun!" Espeon conjured water and colled them off. "Flygon! Skull Bash!" The bars broke and they ran to Raiyna. "Alright, i need your hielp to get out. Hey! Where's Dragonair??" {She doesnt know where we are. I heard her still calling Dragonite just a hwile ago before she noticed we were gone. I tried to call her, but it was no use.} Espeon said to her. "Oh.....Charizard, you and Misdreavus break out of here and go find Dragonair. Acanine, Espeon, and Flygon, you help me find a way to teach these guys a lesson!" The pokemon nodded and went their separate ways.

Zelos
December 23rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
OOC: Tell him what? You can do what you want, as long as you don't god-mod again ^.^

Toren finished typing his message and then clicked the "Send" button with his mouse.

Gah, I still can't get over that Jeremiah guy. I was just trying to help, and he tries to attack my Pokemon and hit me. Hmm, maybe I'll mark him as an official enemy of Team Aqua

He shook his head and tried to stop thinking about it. It had annoyed him so much the way he had acted, it was almost embarrasing.

"C'mon Vaporeon, let's go see what those grunts are up too."

He released the water Pokemon and then began walking down the hall, eventually pushing open a door marked "Training Facility."

Once inside, he was standing on a type of balcony that overlooked an arena. There were bleachers where Aquas could watch from on their breaks, and that was pretty much it. Battling each other were two new recruits to see if they were Aqua material. One of them had a Sharpedo, while the other was using Wailmer. Toren just leaned over the bar of the balcony, watching the battle with interest.

Raiyna
December 24th, 2005, 09:33 AM
"Alright! In you go!" One of the grunts shouted pushing Raiyna into the arena. "Ahh!!" Raiyna screamed. She pushed and kicked but it was no use. The opponent smirked at her and let out his pokemon. A Mityena(sp?). 'Figures...' Raiyna thought.
"Go! Flygon!" Raiyna ordered. Flygon sat next to her and she looked around scared of the otehr grunts staring at her and making small whistles that made her go crazy. 'When this is over, and I win, there'll be no more Team Aqua...' Raiyna thought looking at Flygon. Flygon screeched and took flight towaids the Mityena. "Flygon! Dragon Breath!" Raiyna cried. Flygon took in air and shot out a firey substance that made the Mityena cringe in fear and pain. "No!! Mityena!" The grunt shouted. Mityena fell in defeat and the grunt retreated it. "Go! Ludicolo!" A Ludicolo was sent out and attacked Flygon with a hard Surf attack. Flygon winced but got up and did a Thunder attack. Ludicolo is down. Only one left. An Azumaril. "Is that all ya got? You're way too easy!" Raiyna called. The grunt looked at her dubiously and sent an attack of Rock Slide to Flygon. "Flygon! One last time!" Flygon did another aThunder and the Azumarill was sent to its ball again. Raiyna sighed and sent out her Arcanine and Espeon. "Alright! Use your strongest attack! Now!!" Raiyna ordered. All her Pokemon began to attack the arena and sending Grunts flying out the door. Some even had the gull to send out their Pikemon and were defeated in an instant. Suddenly, Arcanine howled in pain and Raiyna turned to see him getting hit by a huge Water Gun from a Vaporeon. "Arcanine!" Raiyna ran to him.

Zelos
December 24th, 2005, 02:01 PM
OOC: Please try to stop doing that ^.^(god-modding)

Toren ran quickly down the stairs as some girl started to try to destroy the arena. She had attacked some of the grunts and was currently trying to attack everything in sight. While he had still been on the balcony, he had tossed a Pokeball all the way to the ground. While he had been running down the stairs, Vaporeon had attacked the Arcanine that the girl that she had out. Tore also grabbed every single Pokeball off his belt and tossed them forward. Before telling them to attack, he pulled out a walkie-talkie and asked for backup in the Training Facility.

“Alright, everyone spread out and attack that Arcanine! Attack it from every angle so that it won’t be able to dodge the water! Vaporeon, Golduck, Lanturn and Seadra, use Hydro Pump on it! Seel and Dewgong, use Water Pulse!

Raiyna
December 24th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Arcanine!!" Raiyna shouted. {Raiyna! Look out!} Raiyna heard Flygon cry. "Huh?? AHH!" Raiyna covered herself from an incoming Water Pulse but was lifted into the air. "Eeh...." Raiyna whimpered. She looked up and saw she was on a Dragonite. "You alright?" A man asked. "Huh? ...Lance!?" Raiyna shouted. "Mm-hm. I see you're getting in trouble still."
"No! You got it all wrong! I was--" "Alright. For now, you jsut be quiet and I'll take care of this! <3" Raiyna smiled and sat back. Her pokemon were still battling but with other pokemon like Gyarados and others. It was amazing.

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 07:27 PM
My ears twitched and I shifted uncomfortably.

Star did too.

Something was bothering us and we could tell that it was going to end badly.

Star went into the kitchen and took some ramen secretly.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I watched terra's ear twitch and thought something was wrong, And before I could do anything, star stole some ramen, I was a bit mad at her,but ignored it.

"Terra"

I said, watching her focus on her book,

"I.....I....Like you" I said stumbling in my words

Rukario, bonsly, and sparky stopped what they were doing because of what they heard

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I nearly fell off the couch at that.

Star stopped eating the ramen and looked up at Jeremiah.

{I knew this day would come eventually.}

Star comented then contiued to eat the ramen.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"do....you...you know like me?"

I asked, Being excited andstunned at the same time

{WoW} Said sparky

I sat there, waiting for an answer

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Well.. I... I.... I do!"

I said excitedly back.

Star rubbed up against Jeremiah quickly after eating the rest of the ramen she had taken except for half of it which she gave to Sparky.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"so umm want to be you know, boyfriend and girlfriend?" I said, happily

{thank you for the ramen} said sparky,

{eh, this is exciting} Rukario said, Happily

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Sure why not."

I responded happily.

{No problem Sparky.}

Star said to Sparky.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I Stood up, and asked, "want some popcorn" I asked terra, with a happy face

"you know I am happy we are together, like Boyfriend and girlfriend, I probably never been more happier in my life" I said and kissed terra on the forehead.

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"I can't eat anything for 6 hours after my surgery so no thanks."

I said jotting something down in my book with a smile.

My ears twitched again.

Stars did too.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"oh right sorry" I said, Scratching my head,

I walked into the kitchen and made rukario some popcorn, when suddenly I got a pain in my left leg, my leg didnt get hurt on the fall, but a similar situation happened

~past~

I was walking along with rukario, It was a sunny day out, and the ocean breeze was comforting."RUkario dont you wish it was like this everywhere" I said, with my spiked hair swaying. i looked down the hill where thebeach was,I saw a old lady,she looked at me, and for some reason started climbing torwards me, faster and faster, it was scary, to see a old lady like herself, climbing so fast. She grabbed my left leg and jumped, backwards, I went tumbling down with her, cutting my leg. "say what are you" I asked as the old lady walked torwards me, she pulled out a gun and aimed it at me."die creep" said the old lady while pulling the trigger, Rukario stopped thebullet before it could enter my head, with psychic,I picked myself up.

"what in God's name is your problem lady?" I yelled, and she went crazy and started hitting me with her cane, Rukario stopped her again this time throwing her across the beach.{Dont mess with Jeremiah!}my rukario said and stood infront of me."why areyou attacking me?" I yelled out, and strange black oose started dripping from my leg, I had rukario try to fix it but before he could act, the old lady came back for more.But when rukario through her across the beach again she vanished,into thin air... after going to the hospital the doctor couldnt explain it, her was too scared to. And Whenever a bad thing was about to happen, My leg started to hurt, but sometimes it was false alarms.

~present~

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
My ears twitched again and my arm began to hurt. Not from now, but from something different.

~Past~

I was walking through the forest with Star. No I was running through the forest with Star. My arm bleeding badly as I ran. A Blaziken with glowing evil red eyes chasing me. He kept getting in front of me and then slashed another part of me. Eventually he was able to make Shadow faint and he tossed my old Umbreon into the lake where he drowned. I kicked trying to get loose , but he dragged me into the woods I yelled and cried for Shadow to live, but he didn't. He picked me up and took me deeper into the woods put me down on the ground and slit my neck. My scream could be heard through the enire woods. Star came to save me. The Blaziken just laughed picked me up and jumped into the trees. He brought me to a cave and slashed my side thinking that I was know dead he had a look of satisfaction on his face. Star came and deafeted him then took me to the lake. I was unconsious and when I woke up I was surrounded by a pool of black blood. I don't even know how I surrvived.

~Present~

My arm always hurt when something was wrong.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I walked over to terra and Sat down next to her I handed rukario the popcorn.

{thank you} said rukario

"your welcome" I said and looked at terra, and smiled

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I smiled back, but it was probably ovious that something was bothering me.

My ears twitched again.

Star nearly attacked them from twitching some much.

I wrote in my book to get my mind off it.

Demon_Slayer
December 24th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I continued staring at Terra,Sparky was about to get a mood swingfor me staringtoo much

{Jeremiah you know I thnk you can stop staring} said sparky

"alright" I said and smiled,

Raiyna
December 25th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"Lance...You have to get out of here..." I said. "Hm? What do you mean?" Lance asked.
"Well...This guy, I have to take care of him myself. I started this mess and I'm going to end it."
Lance smiled. "You've grown a lot, Raiyna. I'm proud." That made me blush and i thanked him. "Well...I'll see you around..."
"No, I'm staying. Just in case you need some help." I smiled and said, "Thank you...Thank you so much." "No problem."
"Alright you! I challenge you to a match!" I said to Toren.

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Terra put her book down and grbbed her ears to make them stop twiching.

{You should of let me attack them.}

Star pouted.

"No way."

Terra said back her arm still hurting.

Zelos
December 25th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Toren stood on the right side of the arena and watched the battle boringly, arms crossed. So many attacks were flying through the air that he couldn't tell who was hurt and who was still fine. When he looked into the air, he saw the girl being lifted into the air by a Dragonite, accompanied by some strange man. But the girl told the man that she needed to fight alone. She then offered a regular battle offer to Toren.

"Fine, I accept. I'll use my Vaporeon."

He returned all of his Pokemon except Vaporeon, who was standing in the middle of the arena, glaring at Raiyna.

"But be forewarned, if that guy over there tries to join in the battle, I'll be forced to let all these reinforcements standing outside the doors to surround you and attack full force.

Raiyna
December 25th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Alright. You got it. I'll use my Espeon. Go!" I called my Espeon and the battle started. Espeon sent a Psybeam towards the Vaporeon. It twitched a bit but sent a Water Pulse towards Espeon.
'Raiyna, you'd better do this right because i can't help you in anyway. No matter how strong Dragonite is, he'll be downsized in a while after fighting that many people. You have to do this...I'm sorry.' Lance thought. Suddenly, Dragonite's antennae twitched. "Baruu." "Huh? You hear somehting?" Lance asked. Dragonite nodded and Lance saw what he saw. A Charizard, Misdreavus and a Dragonair. The Dragonair immediatly saw Dragonite and rushed to it. Screeching in happiness, the two pokemon sniffed and cried and hugged and anything else you could think of. Lance turned his attention back to me and saw she was losing. Horribly. "Raiyna!" Lance cried as she hit the ground. "GAH!" I said hitting the ground hard. Not getting up, I lay there. "Raiyna! C'mon, you have to get up! Don't go out on me now!" Lance wanted to help me so bad, but he resisted and waited for something to happen. My fingers twitched and slowly I got up. Hearing Toren say something like "is that all ya got?" turned me on and I glared. "E-Espe-Espeon....Psychic..." I managed to say. Espeon gathered immense energy and blasted the Vaporeon with all it's power. "E-Espeon! Luster Purge!!" I screamed. Espeon gathered even more energy and blasted Vaporeon with everything she had. "Espeon!!" I had a small light purple coloing around me as Espeon grew stronger and stronger sending more pwer towards the Vaporeon. "Now!!" I shouted. Lance stood in awe at the sight and didn't know what to think. 'Raiyna...What is this?' He thought

Demon_Slayer
December 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I sat and watched my girlfriend terra try to stop her ears from twitching,

"dang that would be annoying" I said

{yeah they must be} Said SParky

{eh , Maybe I should use psychic to keep them from twitching} Rukario said

Zelos
December 25th, 2005, 02:02 PM
OOC: ;_; Please, please try to stop god-modding ^.^ Sorry to keep asking, but you keep putting everything that my Pokemon do, instead of me.....

Toren started to step backwards slowly until he was leaning against the outer wall of the arena. Vaporeon was battling wildly with the opposing Espeon, and they both looked like they were doing good. But something was going wrong. Espeon seemed to be deriving more power from somewhere, but it seemed like it was getting it from the girl somehow. Toren was getting a little worried, but luckily, he had a trick up his sleeve.

Good thing I got his baby. It''ll crush that Espeon in seconds flat.

Out of his pocket he pulled a tiny switch with a dial on it, and a small, red button. He twisted the dial until it was pointing to a picture of a Vaporeon, and then he punched the button. On Vaporeon's neck was a collar, which now started to blink rapidly. This invention was designed by Team Aqua to madly increase the power of whatever Pokemon it was attached too. Now, Vaporeon was a power machine. Toren quietly slipped it back in his pocket so no one could see it.

"Alright Vaporeon, this battle will be MUCH easier now. Use Protect to block these attacks, then go closer for a powered up Hydro Pump!"

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Star looked like she had a great idea, but then lost it.

Terra used her psychic ability to hold her ears and started to write again.

Her arm still hurting.

Star stole some more food from the kitchen.

Raiyna
December 25th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Huh? No! You cant do that!!" I shouted. Looking at the Vapereon, I stared in agony.
"The pokemon is getting hurt by you doing that! Trust me! I've seen it done before!" Espeon looked a Vaporeon. {Doesnt it hurt you? Being controlled by him and having to push yourself to an enormous extent?} Espeon asked.
"Please! Just listen to me! Your Vaporeon may not show it, but he's getting hurt more and more as the seconds go by! I know you want to win, and I do too,. But you cant do that to your Vaporeon! Please!!" I begged.

Mystic
December 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Is it too late for me to join in?

Name: Vince
Team/Character: Trainer
Pokemon: Nindoking, Dragonite (Male), Charizard (Female), Alakazam (Male), Donphan (Female) & Houndoom (Female)
Apperance: About six feet tall with short brown hair. Usially wears black shorts with a light colored shirt. Vince also has a bag for his items, like on the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.
Other: Vince also has some back up Pokemon thats stored away on his computer. Those can be shown later on, but it might be rare to see Vince trade them.

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 03:58 PM
OOC: It's not to late to join. Accepted

Mystic
December 25th, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: Thank you. I'll start off now.

IC: The boat rocked back and forth slightly on the rolling waves of the sea surrounding the Honnen region. A young man walked out from his cabin and looked out at the sea with a determaned look on his face.

"Its been a while since I've been here. That trip to the Orange Islands was a good vacation. I'll have to go back someday."

Just then, the captain came over the loud speaker to announce something.

"We're just about ready to dock at Lilycove City. We'll be there in just a few minutes. Please enjoy the rest of the ride and thank you for sailing with Vermillion Cruses."

Zelos
December 25th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"Huh? Hurting her? But Master Archie told me it would be a painless device."

Toren walked closer to his Vaporeon, then pushed the red button again and the flashing of the collar died away. After Toren did it, Vaporeon looked exhausted, almost like she was ready to faint.

"V-Vaporeon, a-are you okay? Mas-..no, Archie, told me that it woldn't hurt. Are you telling me that it really does hurt?"

At that point, Vaporeon began to nod slowly. Toren smiled and then recalled Vaporeon into her Pokeball.

"Sorry buddy. If I had known, I wouldn't have done it."

Toren turned sideways and looked at Raiyna. She seemed to care a lot about Pokemon, even enough to stop in the middle of a battle to help the enemy.

"Okay, I give up. Thank you for pointing out that my Pokemon was hurting. In return, I'll grant you leave of this place. But go quickly, for they may come at any moment. I'll make up a lie as to how you escaped. Go, now."

He slowly turned and began to walk towards the doors of the arena. He was worried about getting caught for what he had done, but she had helped him realize what he was doing, so he figured the only thing to do would be to let her go.

Mystic
December 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
The ship docked at the Lillycove City docks about half an hour after the captian's announcement. Vince made his way off of the ship along with many other trainers and visitors from other regions. Vince walked throughout the city streets as he started to head out for his own quest.

"Honnen don't look like its changed since I last been here about three months ago. Maybe a quick trip to Fortree City will be just as relaxing as my cruise here." Thought Vince as he walked along the dirt path leading away from Lillycove City.

Raiyna
December 25th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Raiyna..." Lance said walking up to her.
"Huh?" I looked exhausted but looked at him and smiled. "I...Just wanted to help. That's all."
"Yeah. And you did. I'm proud. Now, c'mon let's go. Hurry before he gets back." Lance pocked her up and mounted her on his Dragonite. I returned Espeon and we flew off.

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"I could fly Dragonite to Slateport or Lavaridge, but I think I'll walk there." Thought Vince as he made his way through Fortree City.

He was just a little way from the Weather Center, he might stop there if the weather turned bad. Though he prefered to continue on his journy through Honnen. Vince was hoping that he would be able to meet some new friends soon. Or have an exciting adventure soon.

Raiyna
December 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Lance, let's go to Fortree. I want to see Winona," I siad. Lance nodded and Dragonite changed flight direction and flew towards the forest. Once there, I went into the Gym and found Winona training with her Altaria. "Winona!" I cried. Her and Altaria looked at me and smiled.
"Hey! Do you still have your Misdreavus?" She asked.
"Yep!" I answered. "Listen, i just came to ask if you knew anything about a Team Aqua..."
Winona stopped smiling and asked seeming concerned, "Raiyna, what is it?"

Outside, Dragonite heard some commotion in the woods. "Baru." He said softly.
"Dragonite? What is it?" Dragonite flew off and so did my Flygon. "Hey! Flygon! Dragonite! What is it?" Lance followed them into the forest.

Zelos
December 26th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Toren quietly opened the door of the arena and slipped out soundlessly. He had needed to creep around noiselessly a lot in his life so he was pretty much an expert at it. But this wouldn’t help him now as he all of a sudden was hit with a blast of water and fell to the ground. About 10 feet away stood Midara, another one of the Aqua Admins. Beside of her stood a Lombre, one of her Pokemon.

“Toren, I’m very disappointed. I saw what happened with that girl, and got all touchy-feely and let her get away. It doesn’t matter if your Vaporeon dies, let alone gets hurt, as long as the opponent is defeated and captured. I’m afraid I’ll have to report this to Master Archie.”

“No, I don’t think you will.”

Toren stood up slowly and unclipped a Pokeball from his belt. He tossed it forward and one of his Pokemon popped out.

“Golduck, attack.”

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Vince looked around some, he thought he heard something in the forest. But he wasn't for sure. Then, he stopped and he let his Dragonite out of his Pokeball. Vince then wispered to Dragonite....

"Dragonite, do you feel or sence anyone around?"

"Baru." Replied Dragonite as he looks off towards the direction they came in from.

"Stand your ground, Dragonite." Wispered Vince as he stood behind Dragonite.

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Terra stood up. I'm going for a walk and I'll be fine my pokemon are coming with me."

After returning her pokemon Terra walked out the door with Star following her.

The base wasn't that far from Fortree. It was only in Lilycove.

Terra walked whistling towards Fortree. She took a shortcut through the forest and nearly got run over by a Dragonite and a Flygon. Terra walked through Fortree and then towards the Weather Institue when she spotted a boy going the same direction. Star ran over to the boy and started inspecting him. Terra ran after her and pulled her away from the boy. "Sorry about that. She just can't help herself sometimes."

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 05:49 PM
I walked close behind her, trying not to be seen, I too saw the strange boy,

"HEY! watch it!" I said to the boy

{no dont ah man!} said sparky as I ran to terra's side

"she just had surgery, be carefull!" I said, to the boy with an angry face......

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Terra looked over at Jeremiah and shook her head.

"I told you I would be fine and Star ran over to him I was kinda on the same path except behind him. I had to stop Star from inspecting him and being rude. Why don't you go back to the base and relax I have my Rukario and Manyula." Star teleported Jeremiah back to the base and Terra sighed.

"Sorry he can be over protective at times."

She said to the boy.

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 05:56 PM
" I just care terra," I said looking concerned

{yeah terra he loves you} sparky said

I looked at sparky expectantly,

"sparky is right I care for you" I said

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Star stopped the teleportation.

"I know you do, but you really don't need to yell at him. Star ran into him."

{Yes I did- Hey!}

Star said back.

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Vince looked on at the two. He didn't seem upset at all. After all he was a stranger now that he's been gone for nearly a year now.

"Its ok. But, may I ask you what is your name? I don't think I seen you around here a year ago."

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Terra turned to the boy and smiled.

"That's because I lived on the Orange Islands last year, Kanto the year before that, and Johto before that. The name's Terra nice to meet you. This is Jeremiah and he's over protective at times. That's Star she is a pest at times."

Terra said the last part jokingly.

{Am not.}

Star argued.

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"eh, hI" I said,

{Hi} said sparky, who stood beside me

"Terra I dont want that wound to open up lets go back"I said smiling

{YEah lets go back} said sparky

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"The Orange Islands? I just returned from a trip there. Its a lovely place. I managed to go to one of their many orchards."

Vince looked over at the young trainer.

"Hello. Whats this about a wound being open? I know some first aid if that helps."

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"You worry way too much Jeremiah. I'll be fine. Just some Sharpedo bites Nurse Joy helped with them. He just worries a lot about me. That's all."

{Yeah she's capable.}

Star added with a smirk.

Terra's ears swayed in the wind.

"What's your name?"

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I watched the boy for an answer with my hand on the Rukario's pokeball,

"yeah whats your name" I said to the boy

{yeah!} said sparky

I looked at terra and waited for answer

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Vince. I was born here in Honen many years ago. I just came back for a trip and some adventure. Why are you two here?"

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"We live here in Lilycove at the base for Team Obsidian. We are both admins there."

Terra said as her cat ears swayed back and forth in the breeze.

"Nice to meet you Vince."

Terra said smiling.

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"nice to meet you" I said watching his every move

{nice to meet you} sparky said

I kept my hand on my pokeball

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Its nice to meet you too," Replied Vince with a smile, "But, what is Team Obsidian? The only team I've heard of in my travels was Team Rocket. But they was based around Kanto and Johto."

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Terra became annoyed and took his hand off of his pokeball.

"Relax Jeremiah."

Terra said releasing his hand.

"Team Obsidian is a team for good. We are trying to stop Team Aqua from flooding the Earth and Team Magma from taking away all of the water and making it all land."

Demon_Slayer
December 26th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"my girlfriend is right" I said

"we only want what is best for all of us for the fighting to stop" I said

"so dont join those teams if you join any team join ours" I said

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Hmm. I can't go out and say I'll join a team off of the bat. How about this. I'll battle with one of you. A three Pokemon, one on one battle. How about that?"

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Terra shruged and stepped forward.

"Sure why not."

She kept Star out.

"You choose yours."

Mystic
December 26th, 2005, 10:55 PM
OOC- What's Star again? I forget.

IC-

"Hmm. Thanks for accepting my challenge. I'll keep my Dragonite out then for this one. Since I'm in the generious mood, you may go first."

Raiyna
December 27th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"Dragonite. There, do you see it?" Lance asked the dragon. Dragonite nodded and landed next to Rukario.
"I beleive you're travelers?" Lance asked. They looked at him dubiously. "What? Haven't you ever heard of me?" They said nothing.
"Lance!" I called. He turned to see me running up to him.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"What are you doing? And who are they?"

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM
OOC: Star is an Espeon

IC: I'm no traveler Lance. I'm from Team Obsidian. Aren't you the famous dragon trainer?"

Terra said looking at him.

"The name's Terra I'm one of the admins for Team Obsidian who's she?"

Raiyna
December 27th, 2005, 02:41 PM
OOC: who are you talking to when you said "she"? oh wait, i got it now! ^^ i just remembered....i got bad memory...XP
IC: "Yeah, I'm Lance. And who is Team Obsidian?" Lance asked.
"I'm Raiyna," I said. "Nice to meet ya! Flygon! What were you doing?" Flygon looked down in guilt.
"He was with me and Dragonite to see what he sensed." Lance answered.
"Oh... And who IS Team Obsidian?"

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"Team Obsidian is the team that's goal is to stop Team Megma and Auqa."

Terra said Star rubbed up against Lance's legs.

"Star you are way to friendly and curious you know that?"

{Yes I know, but that hasn't stopped me yet.}

Star said with a smile.

Mystic
December 27th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Vince looked at his Dragonite and then looked over at Lance. The famous dragon trainer, he was there, right infront of him. Vince smiled slightly and then spoke with a calm voice.

"Nice to meet you, Lance. My name's Vince."

Demon_Slayer
December 27th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Lance dont I know you? I battled you one time right?" I said being confused

{I recognise him to from somewhere } said sparky wh owas also confused...

I looked at lance, for a bit...."wait you were a elite four member in Jhoto and kanto right?:

I said looking at Lance....

I waited for an answer

Raiyna
December 28th, 2005, 06:47 AM
"Ah, i see. So, youre a dragon trainer too?" Lance asked politely. Vince looked nervous, I could tell.
"Who are you?" I asked Jeremiah. Flygon saw Star rubbing Lance's legs and bared his teeth. "Flygon! You know better!" I shouted. "It's just her Espeon, it's alright." Flygon stared at Star and then lowered his gaurd. "Sorry 'bout that. He's just over-protective." I said with a smile.

Demon_Slayer
December 28th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"I'm Jeremiah, I am a elite trainer that joined and became a admin of the team obsidian....to end and stop all the evil in the world" I said

"me and Terra are probably the only people who own the new pokemon, such as Rukario"
I said with a smile

Raiyna
December 28th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Ah...I see," I said. "Lance, do we leave now?"
"Did you finish talking to Winona?" He asked. I nodded. "Alright, then. Let's go."
"Hold on," I said finally thinking.
"What?"
"I want to fight them. atleast one. Vince. I want to see his dragons." I said.
"Raiyna, just let it go. You dont have to challenge every dragon trainer you see."
"But I want to become as good as you..."
Lance finally gave up and I got to challenge Vince.

Mystic
December 28th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"I do have some Dragon Pokemon with me, Lance," Vince said to Lance with a calm tone "But, I have some back at Professor Birch's lab. I was about to battle this Obsidian Admin here. If I beat her, well, I might actually join up."

Dragonite looked down at Vince with a slight smile. He too was ready for a battle. It was a while since he battled, that was back on the Orange Islands.

Zelos
December 28th, 2005, 06:01 PM
If you had been watching the battle between Golduck and Lombre, and had looked away for even a second, you would have missed the whole thing. It was over in an instant. Golduck had raced forward and used Focus Punch, and then sent him flying into a wall unconscious with Iron Tail, winning the battle. Toren had then made Golduck use Ice Beam on Midaras legs, arms, and mouth so she couldnt get away. Toren ran outside and made a fast break for Lilycove City, riding Lanturn. After arriving in the city, he let Golduck and Vaporeon out of their balls to walk beside him in case of Aquas chasing him. He knew that he was now a traitor and would never be allowed back in to the team.

Darn it! If hadnt listened to that girl, everything would be fine. Vaporeon would be hurt, but Im sure she could be healed. Oh, now what do I do? I already had Obsidian and Magma against me, and now my only team is against me. What should I do?

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Terra's ears twitched and she looked around with unease.

Star felt it too.

"I'll be back in a little while and I promise you'll get your battle."

Terra ran off in the direction she felt the disturbance.

Zelos
December 28th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Toren sat down on an empty bench and closed his eyes, taking in the peacefulness and serenity. Golduck and Vaporeon hopped up beside him and laid down. Golduck was a bit tired from beating up Lombre, and Vaporeon was wiped out from the collar that Toren had used, Shortly after Toren had ripped the collar off and destroyed it.

Toren was almost asleep when suddenly a loud voice rung in his ear.

“Toren Uzumaki, you are hereby under arrest by Team Aqua for commiting treason against Team Aqua. Give in now, or force will be implemented.”

Toren jerked his eyes open and looked forward. There stood a man Toren had never seen before dressed in an official high-ranked Aqua uniform. Only the high-ups wore these, but even Toren had never seen him before.

“You’re a fool if you think I’ll be taken easily. Seadra, come on out! Anyody around here besides me and this guy, please clear out! I don’t want anyone to get hurt!”

He was speaking to the crowd that was gathering around. A battle was brewing, and the last thing Toren needed was a bunch of injured people. The man before Toren called out a Poliwrath, and told it to use Body Slam.”

“Seadra, dodge the slam and use Twister!”

Seadra swerved out of the way and kicked up a large tornado-shaped attack, which hurtled towards Poliwrath.....

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Terra ran back to Lilycove and spotted Toren battling an Aqua member.

She walked over to him with Star close behind.

All of a sudden someone grabbed her from behind.

It was another Team Aqua member.

She flipped him over her head and he landnded with a loud thud. Her tail thrashed wildly.

Zelos
December 28th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Toren stood there, hoping that this battle would end shortly so he could get away before any other Aquas showed, unfortunately, his fears were realized. He heard footsteps behind him and thought it was a grunt but gasped when he saw it was Terra and Star. A figure in an Aqua uniform came up and grabbed before, but she mustered enough strength to flip him over and slam him on the ground.

“T-Terra? Why are you here?”

Meanwhile Seadra was still engaged in battle…

Raiyna
December 28th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Alright, you send your pokemon first, Vince," I said. I waited for him and i had made up my mind. 'I'll use Misdreavus. It's the only way. She has most of the elements known to man. She's the one who can do this.' I thought. Waiting on Vince I held my Pokeball with Misdreavus in it. 'Misdreavus, i need you now more htan ever...' {Don't worry, Raiyna. I'll be good for you.} I heard her say to me through the pokeball. 'Thank you.'

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"I felt something was wrong and it turned out that it was you."

Star nodded.

"What happened Toren?"

Star hissed at the Aqua member that Toren was battling against.

Mystic
December 28th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Ok, very well. I choose my partner here," Vince says as he pats his Dragonite, "He will be my starting Pokemon for this three on three battle. You may make the first move."

Zelos
December 28th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Oh, well I was at the Aqua base and they were testing capturees to see if they were strong enough to battle for Team Aqua. This one girl turned out to be quite good and defeated every one in the room. I challenged the girl and she was doing pretty good, and then I started to use this secret device that Team Aqua devised to increase the power of our Pokemon. This girl, I think her name was Raiyna or something like that, pointed out that it was hurting Vaporeon, and I thanked her for telling me by letting her go. I had to battle my way out of the base and I managed to escape here. But now I’m a traitor to Team Aqua for letting someone go and this guy’s trying to arrest me.”

Toren looked back at the battle, and it looked like Seadra was losing. The Twister had missed, and Poliwrath had caught Seadra off guard and used body slam on it, causing him to crash on the ground.

“Seadra, Come on, please get up! If we lose we’ll be spending the rest of our days in jail, and I’m fairly sure you don’t want that!”

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"Toren I'm not letting you go to jail!"

I said worriedly.

{Let me at him let me at him!}

Star said rushing towards the guy.

Terra pulled her back by her tail.

Zelos
December 28th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Thanks you guys. I'm happy that at least somebody cares. Star, I don’t want you to get hurt by this guy’s Pokemon either. Please stay out of the battle, if you don’t mind.”

Toren glanced at the battle, but then twisted his head to the bench where Vaporeon and Golduck were sitting. He knew that Vaporeon wasn’t ready to battle, but Golduck was. Toren nodded at Golduck, and he hopped off the bench and raced towards Poliwrath, using Iron Tail and causing Poliwrath to fly through the air and lose consciousness.

“Seadra, return.”

The man standing before Toren threw out another ball and released Cloyster, who snickered and prepared to attack.

“Golduck, get close for another Iron Tail!”

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"Of course I care Toren. You cared about me when I was hurt."

Terra said still holding Star's tail.

{I don't care if I get hurt. I want to help!}

Star said trying to break free.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 10:40 AM
“Yeah, but that was different. You could get hurt for doing stuff like this.”

Toren turned back to watch the battle as it unfolded. Golduck had raced forward and leaped into the air, his tail gleaming in the sun. It crashed down on Cloyster, who tried to clamp itself up but was not swift enough. It flinched in pain, but then Golduck used Ice Beam on the little Pokemon inside the shell and it froze up, causing it to faint.

Toren turned back and looked at Star, and glanced back up at Terra.

“She can fight if she wants too, but I want her to stay out if things get rough.”

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Stae dashed over and stood next to Golduck.

{I can handle it.}

Star said getting ready to battle.

Terra sighed and watched.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"A two verses two battle? Interesting."

The man said, tossing forward two Pokeballs, which released two ferocious dog Pokemon, Mightyenas.

"Let's see you handle them. Mightyena, use bite!"

They both raced forward, one at Golduck and one at Star. They looked like they were ready to tear anything apart, and the two pokemon in front of them were first on their mind.

"Golduck, dodge it and use Ice Beam!"

Toren looked back at Terra, then glanced at Star to see what she would do.

Raiyna
December 29th, 2005, 12:59 PM
"Alright then. Misdreavus! Go!" I ordered. Misdreavus came out and stared at the Dragonite.
"The battle between Vince and Raiyna will now begin!" Lance said.
"I'll go first!" I shouted. "Misdreavus! Thunderbolt!" Misdreavus gathered lightning and shot it at Dragonite. "Dang...It doesnt work that much..." I said. It was now Vince's trun.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"Star dodge then use return."

Terra said calmly.

Star dodged it with dignity and grace. Then hit the Mightyena with the attack return.

Terra watched with unreadable eyes.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Toren looked on as the battle contonued to rage on. Golduck had leaped into the air and jumped behind the Mightyena and shot forward an Ice Beam from behind. It had connected with the Mightyena, but it had not frozen him. The dog-like Pokemon howled in pain but then shot forward like a bullet and used Take Down on Golduck, which sent him flying into a tree.

"Mightyena, go finish off that Golduck with Crunch. Mightyena(Speaking to the other one), go and use sand-attack on that Espeon!"

The other Mightyena, who had finally recovered from the nasty Return attack it had recieved, started to gather up some sand that was spread out around and him and kicked it up towards Espeon hoping to blind her so that it could go for a surprise attack."

"Golduck, come on and get up! Mightyena's coming towards you about to attack!"

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 02:15 PM
A little bit of sand got in her eyes, but she smiled and closed both of them.

Star used her future sight to know what the Mightyena was going to do next.

She pin pointed his exact location and hit him with another return.

Terra stayed unemotional the wole time.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ill leave out the details. Needless to say, Golduck was done fighting.

Return!

Toren recalled his Pokemon into its Pokeball and then let out another, Dewgong, who proceeded to scream Dewgong. Loudly and glare at Mightyena

Dewgong, Aurora Beam!

Dewgong pointed its horn at the dog and shot out a blue beam, which collided with the dog, causing it to faint. The only Pokemon this man had left was the other Mightyena, who was about to be beat.

Dewgong, attack the other one!

The other Mightyena had been hit with two strong Return attacks and was very weak. Dewgong lowered its horn one more time and shot forth the icy-blue beam, which hit the surprised Pokemon and knocked it out. Toren turned around and misled at Terra, soon after turning back and returning Dewgong.

Dont worry Toren Uzumaki! Team Aqua will be back and you will pay what you have done!

The man took out a tiny pellet and threw it to the ground, kicking up a bunch of smoke. When the smoke cleared, he was gone. What a classic way for someone to leave. Toren turned back and looked at Terra.

Thanks a lot for coming. I would have probably lost if it wasnt for you. I guess were even now.

Vaporeon leaped gracefully off the bench she had been resting on and trotted over in front of Star.

{Nice battle. Using Future Sight in a situation like that like that was a smart move}

Raiyna
December 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I waited for Vince to use his attack. 'This isnt gunna work. Dragonite has no wekness to thunder attacks...i have to think of somehting. Misdreavus must know an ice attack...' I thought. I looked at Misdreavus who seemed to say somehting to me. {Raiyna, I have this. Tell me an ice attack and I can do it.} I nodded at misdreavus and looked at Lance.
'I can't help her...' He thought. 'She's in a battle and I'm the judge... I hope she can do this.'

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 04:54 PM
{Thanks.}

Star said rubbing the sand out of her eyes ad blinking a few times.

"I guess we are."

Terra said frowning and turning to leave.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"Wait, don't go yet."

He said, bending on his knees to examine her legs.

"Does it still hurt? It's been a day but the injury still shouldn't have recovered that much."

Vaporeon nodded and then proceeded over to Toren. She walked slowly because every step seemed to hurt because of that collar she had been wearing. She knew Toren was sorry for doing it, but she was still a little angry, but not enough to not listen to him or anything.

{Toren, come on, we need to get out of here before anybody else shows up.}

{Wait a minute}

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 06:10 PM
She grabbed her leg as the pain kicked in.

Star ran over to her and rubbed up against her.

"They hurt from running here."

Terra said wincing.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"Oh, well then you probably shouldn't have come. Where were you anyway?"

He said, looking up at her.

"Oh, never mind. Do we need to go to the Pokemon Center again? if it still hurts, maybe Nurse Joy should look at it again."

He said, his voice filled with concern. He was a little angry that she had risked getting hurt by running to Lilycove City from who knows where, but if she hadn't he might have been captured by the Aqua "official".

Vaporeon looked around cautiously, making sure no one was listening in. You never knew when some Aquas could ambush you, at least that's what Toren was saying while they were walking.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"No I'll be fine. I came all the way from just outside the Weather Center on the other side of Fortree."

Star nodded.

{Yeah she used the trees to get here fast.}

Star rubbed up against Terra as she stood up.

Mystic
December 29th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Vince looked on at the Misdreavus and smiled slightly. He then peered over towards Dragonite before speaking. Dragonite looked down and noticed that Vince nodded his head once. Dragonite then looked back at the Misdreavus and opened his mouth slightly. A small ball of yellow energy started to gather about an inch away from Dragonite's mouth.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Well, okay then. W-would you mind if I came with you? I don't really have anywhere to go."

He said, his face turning a slight shade of red. he looked away and stare at the ground. He felt a little embassased for asking to go with her, expecially considering that they were both supposed to be enemies. But he HAD just been fired from Team Aqua, and had no real home anywhere now. He could stay at the Pokemon Center, but that probably would have been the first place that Team Aqua looked.

"Never mind. I'd probably just cause a whole bunch of trouble because I've got a whole team after me. Come on Vaporeon, let's go."

He turned and started to walk away , Vaporeon walking slowly beside him...

Raiyna
December 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"MISDREAVUS!! It's Hyper Beam!" I yelled. Misdreavus was terrified and just stared. "Misdreavus!!!" I screamed. It hten clicked into me. "Misdreavus! Go! Use Blizzard!!"
Misdreavus caught an iimense amount of ice and hsot it at the attack freezing it. "Phew...that was close....." 'But, there's no telling if he coud do that agin...' I thought.
"Misdreavus! Use Shadow Ball!" I ordered.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Terra grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Of course you can come, and don't worry about causing trouble. That happens anyway."

Terra said smiling.

Star examined Tren and Vaporeon.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Toren felt a hand touch his shoulder and he turned around and saw that it was Terra, who then explained that it was okay for him to come. Vaporeon merely shook her head slightly, sending a message to Toren that it probbaly wouldn't work out, especially with Jeremiah and his Rukario on their tail as well. Toren considered that, remembering how the boy had pretty much hated him.

"A-Are you sure? Jeremiah probaably wouldn't be too happy, he didn't seem to like me, or anything, much."

He said, his mouth forming into a frown. He looked into the sky and closed his eyes, wondering what he should do.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Toren you will be fine and Jeremiah won't mess with you, or else he will have to mess with me."

Star nodded and ran off back towards the others.

Terra sighed and released her Rukario.

"Hey Cosmic are you up to taking us to the others?"

Mystic
December 29th, 2005, 06:53 PM
The Shadow Ball it Dragonite as he was getting his energy back.

"Dragonite! Use Dragon Claw!"

As Vince called for the attack, Dragonite took off flying towards Misdreavus and started to charge his left claw.

Raiyna
December 29th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Noo!" I shouted. Misdreavus got hit by the Dragon Claw and tried to get up. "Misdreavus! Destiny Bond!" 'Phew, that should atleast help me a little...' I thought. A dark circle shown around Dragonite and he was flustered in a dark mist.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Well, okay then. I don't want you fighting with him or anything because of me, 'cause I know that he cares about you, or he wouldn't have gone all berserk over me."

He brought his gaze back down to earth and noticed that Star was running off, and Terra had released her Rukario. She had asked it something about being able to take them back to the others.

"Can your Rukario teleport us there or something? If so, then you could have done that to come here, instead of risking further pain to your injury."

He tried to shake the frown away from his face, but he couldn't but worry about what was going to happen in the next few days. He could put Terra, Star, and all of her Pokemon in danger. Not only her, but whoever she had been with before coming here. If that were to happen, he could never live with himself.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"You'll see."

Cosmic made them float and then they teleported part of the way there, and the rest of the way they soared through the air thanks to Cosmic.

"You shouldn't worry about me so much. I've indured much worse."

Terra said watching the land go by below.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
“Wow, this is probably a sensation I won’t feel to often in my life.”

He said, smiling. He looked down below and watched as all the land and Pokemon raced by. The wind in the sky rippled through his hair and his clothes as they flew through the air. He felt so free as he flew above everything.

“Well, I can’t help but worry. You just walked all the way from Fortree, that’s pretty far from Lilycove, especially for a person with an injured leg.”

He looked back at Vaporeon, who didn’t seem to enjoy the flying very much. She was used to walking around on the ground, not soaring over the continent thanks to a Rukario.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"I didn't walk I jumped from tree to tree."

Terra said as her tail thrashed with annyance.

She saw Star running under them.

Terra smiled and turned over on her back.

Mystic
December 29th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Vince lifted up his Pokeball from his belt and recalled his Dragonite.

"Good fight, Dragonite. Now to kick things up. Go, Houndoom!"

Vince threw the Pokeball and Houndoom came out ready for his fight against the Pokemon.

Demon_Slayer
December 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Terra" I said worried

"Where did she go?" I said standing by sparky...

{I seemed to have lost her to master} Sparky said..

"Love you Terra" I said tossing CHarizard's ball into the air . "go charizard" I said and the ball opened up beaming charizard out. "sparky come back" I said calling him back into the ball.

"CHarizard lets find Terra fly as fast as you can" I said as he took off. we we soaring of hoenn going at least 70 mph, "charizard there she is" I said after seeing terra.

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Well, putting all that pressure on-"

Toren cut himself off as noticed that Terra's tail was moving back in forth, much like a cat Pokemon wold do when they were annoyed at something. Toren got the message, even though she hadn't said anything.

"Sorry, I'll stop talking now."

He closed his eyes and just felt all the wind that was blowing through him. His clothers and hair were billowing wildy, but he didn't care. It was rather soothing to him having the breeze wash over him. The situation they were in now was sort of calming, even so for the fact that they were flying through the air.

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Terra opened one eye.

"You can talk. Just stop nagging me about my leg."

Terra said smiling.

She noticed Jeremiah in the air on his Charizard looking for her. Terra groaned.

Demon_Slayer
December 29th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"charizard lets go back" I said.

{what master?} said CHarizard

"turn back" I yelled.

he turned around.

{I dont understand} Charizard said.

"she needs to make her own decisions" I said and blew her a kiss

"I love her, I want her to be happy charizard I love her more than she knows" I said as charizard flew really fast back to the base

Zelos
December 29th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Toren thought he heard the flapping of wings and he turned to see a Charizard. It was turning around so he didn't get to see a glimpse of who was on it.

"I wonder who that belonged too...."

He thought as he turned and looked back at Vaporeon. Her eyes were wide with fear. She had never liked Charizards much, even though her attacks were super-effective against them. They were just so big and scary. Toren glanced back at Terra and listened to what she said.

"Okay, I'll stop that."

He laned backwards and closed his eyes once more.