PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem Club

Pages : [1] 2

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
If This Has Been Done Tell me. All You Do Is Talk About Fire Emblem. But You Have To Use The Color Of Your Attifiny When You Type. :badsmile:

Red_Lugia9090
March 12th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Hello!
As far as I know, This hasn't been done yet...
Hehe... My affinity is Fire, can't you tell???

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Yeah So Who Is Your Favorite Character From My Sig You Can Tell Its Jaffar He Also Has The Same Atiffiny As Me:P

Red_Lugia9090
March 12th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Tough one... I like a lot of them!
I guess Hector. He's nice and strong.
I gotta go change my sig soon...

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Well I Dont Know If My Text Is Coming Threw Like Blue You Want To Be On My Friend List :D

Red_Lugia9090
March 12th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Sure!
we could use some more members...
I'll see if I can get some!
Maybe 100marios or Oni Flygon would like to join!

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah I Put You On My Friend List And What Chapter Are You on Im On Light

Red_Lugia9090
March 12th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I'm on False Friends... and its HARD!!!!!!
Erk keeps DYING!!!!!!!

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Yeah Erk Dies A Lot Which Story Im On Eliwoods

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I'm on False Friends... and its HARD!!!!!!
Erk keeps DYING!!!!!!!
Err, what's that one? I could help if I could remember!
......and I'm anima!....or whatever the one Eliwood is hehe.....

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Anima So That Would Be Ummmmm Red Blue Green Or Yellow XD

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Anima So That Would Be Ummmmm Red Blue Green Or Yellow XD
.....Yeah! That's it! Those little colored sphere thingys hehe.....

Red_Lugia9090
March 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Do Yellow, 100marios.
That's just what chapter it is. "False Friends." The one where they get to Laus and Erik, Marquess Laus's son, fights Eliwood.
As you have probably found out, I'm on Eliwood's story.

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Can I Put You In My Friend List And Have You Seen Durdurnals CRITICAL It Rocks With Eliwood

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Can I Put You In My Friend List And Have You Seen Durdurnals CRITICAL It Rocks With Eliwood
Sure! Cool!.......and his critical does rock! But I think Lyn does the best crtitical in the whole game. When she's upgraded to Blade Lord, her attacks with the Sol Katti and Mani Katti are awesome! Hehe.....

Oh! the Erik one! Hmm, I used a cavalier to go and quickly pick him up.
....yellow? What do you mean by yellow?
*confused*

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Your Text Color And Im Putting You On My Buddy List

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Your Text Color And Im Putting You On My Buddy List
Oh!.....I was just saying my affinity is anima! I'm not gonna change my text color! I like it black and boring! Hehe....

Hey! I'm on your friends list!
........did you ever beat the game?

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Well Your Supposed To Do Your Text In Your anima Color But You Dont Have One So I Guess It Is Black XD :D

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Well Your Supposed To Do Your Text In Your anima Color But You Dont Have One So I Guess It Is Black XD :D
Yeah, if you mix them all up, they become black anyway!
...........well, brown, but black's good enough! Hehe.....

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah But They Do mix Up To Black Almost XD :D

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I join! Sigurd and Celice forever! The original Fire Emblem pride are: Marth, Alm, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood and Hector... Sorry Lyn.... but you're just a second hand Lord... XD

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/SIGURD.JPGhttp://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/seris.gif

Random fact: Strongest Lord of all FE history: Hector
2nd Strongest Lord: Sigurd

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I join! Sigurd and Celice forever! The original Fire Emblem pride are: Marth, Alm, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood and Hector... Sorry Lyn.... but you're just a second hand Lord... XD

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/SIGURD.JPGhttp://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/seris.gif

Random fact: Strongest Lord of all FE history: Hector
2nd Strongest Lord: Sigurd
What!? Lyn's a great Lord!.....well, Hector's the great lord hehe....what i meant is that she's an excellent Lord! Perhaps my favorite! She kicked butt in my game!

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Lyn's a blade Lord... she's the lord with the weakest defense in FE history... If she couldnt be promoted, she's worser than Marth... (you can't promote Marth)
Sigurd Rox! The Original knight lord!

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Oni Where Did You Get That Avatar And Also What Is Your Attifiny :D

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
My affinity's light... and I won't tell where I got my avatar...

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
My affinity's light... and I won't tell where I got my avatar...
I remember that sprite.....Zephiel's weapon is so awesome hehe....
What's it called?

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Exacuss...Hartmut's second sword. His first sword is the Sword of Seals (aka Roy's Sword)

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Cool Pic And I Guess Ill Try To Find The One I HAve In My Sig :(

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I havent' seen a reaction of dibelief... XD...did you click on the pic?

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Yeah It Is Awsome The Sword Rocls

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:29 PM
You like assasins don't you? XD

Do you know that the Monk and the Assasin Unti types were the newest addition to the FE series. In FEs 1-6, there are no assasins and monks...

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 06:40 PM
You like assasins don't you? XD

Do you know that the Monk and the Assasin Unti types were the newest addition to the FE series. In FEs 1-6, there are no assasins and monks...
.....really?
So there were no light magic users back then?
Huh? Hehe......

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:44 PM
There were... only Clerics back then. Light Magic first appeared in FE 4
To wield Light Magic, you ned to train your Cleric/Preists...

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Yeah I Knew That But Thiefs Were Cool Also So Legault And Jaffar Survive In My Game

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:46 PM
You can't promote theives before...whcih sucks... but you get....MAMKUTES!!!!

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
YAY. What did I YAY About

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Jordan, explain what Mamkute is... I'm tired of telling it for the hundreth time XD

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I Know It Can Turn Into A Dragon With A Dragon Stone

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 07:48 PM
XD looks like you already know.. anyways.... you get just one mamkute in FE6...actually you get two counting Sophia...but she doesn't get to turn into a dragon. Fa is...

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM
You Got Fa On Your Team When You Were At The Roleplay Darn You Lol

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 07:51 PM
lol... I won't ABuse her. Don't worry XD Anyone who abuses mamkutes learn their lessons... dragon stones onlye have 30 uses XD

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Yep I Agree But To BE Safe Ill Run XD

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 07:55 PM
lol...Fa is nothing in compare with the first mamkutes... and they were Fire Dragons. Fa's a Holy Dragon.

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Darn Well brb I Got To Get Offline Ill Be Back on Though Hopefully :( And Fa Is Seen In FE6

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 08:00 PM
And she's also playable... knew that since I've been playing FE 7...

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 08:38 PM
And she's also playable... knew that since I've been playing FE 7...
Like you said, it's a shame she isn't playable in FE7.....
I'm just hoping that they'll release FE6 here in the US. The saga must continue!!
Hehe....

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 09:01 PM
lol quite right. But then, Saul in FE6 has to be a monk rather than a preist. And Chad muct be promoted too...

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Im Back I Ment FE 7 Though I Knew She Is In 6 I Hope It Comes In America Too _^_^_

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 09:05 PM
lol quite right. But then, Saul in FE6 has to be a monk rather than a preist. And Chad muct be promoted too...
They would have to tweak quite a few things in order for it to make sense here in the US.....
What has always confused me though, is the fact that they released Roy's story before Eliwood's! It makes so much sense the other way around!
Hehe...

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Yeah I dont Know Why They Made It Before Eliwoods Story

oni flygon
March 12th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Roy's story was made brfore Eliwood's story. After Roy's story, they made Eliwood's thinking that we can connect some characters... You should see Hector in FE6... poor poor poor Hector....

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Hmm Yep Well I Like Your Avatar (Of Course) It Stinks Im Looking Everywhere For Ithttp://pokecommunity.com/image.php?u=57&dateline=1079159421 This Image Rocks Is This Jaffar

Chairman Kaga
March 15th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Eh...can I join? My affinity is light but I'm using this just so my post shows up...I think that yellow might be too bright. I'm a Fire Emblem maniac, really I am...I got hooked on the game early this year and I was addicted until I made it to the last level...that was like a month ago and I've been stuck for a really long time :P (don't tell me how to do anything, though...) Well...uhh...hi :P I almost think I could give helpful information on this game, even...o_O It's one of the few games I've played obsessively in my life...

Ice Master
March 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Well Okay You Can Join But It Is Really Just To Talk And No One Goes To The Rp

oni flygon
March 19th, 2004, 04:44 PM
ONI FLYGON RE-PRESENTS.....

HECTOR 15 YEARS AFTER!!!!!

The Vince Knight
March 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Can I join I really really really really really really really really really Love the game..... My fav charecter is........uhhhhhh....Maybe Hawkeye! Ummm I need a clue on which chapter where u find ROY or marth.

oni flygon
March 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
nowhere

Marth is from FE1 and Roy is in FE6 this is FE7 ... Hawkeye is nothing but dust to Dart! Hehe... Dart has 100 Critical! (Killer Axe plus A supposrt with Rebecce, B support with Will and Thor's Ire...)

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
nowhere

Marth is from FE1 and Roy is in FE6 this is FE7 ... Hawkeye is nothing but dust to Dart! Hehe... Dart has 100 Critical! (Killer Axe plus A supposrt with Rebecce, B support with Will and Thor's Ire...)
Yeah, dust! Just like the Nabata desert where he came from!
Hehe.....wait, that's sand!

oni flygon
March 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
calculate Dart's critical... 15 (for being a berserker) + 30 (Killer Axe) + 10 (Luck) + 30 (Rebecca support) + 25 (Will Support) + 10 (Thor's Ire) = 120 Critical ... ALL HAIL DART!!!!!!!!!

The Vince Knight
March 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Dart died....;_; in my game...The ones who are alive are:
Lords of course when one dies u lose the game...
Hawkeye
The rest of the names i FORGOT...
Does anyone have any tips on beating Chapter 27?

oni flygon
March 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
what's the chapter called? Cogs of Fate? Stay in one position with your highest defense characters blocking the bridge. Then, use Snipers, Druids, Bishops or Snipers to attck indirectly....

Ice Master
March 21st, 2004, 10:08 AM
I Hate Druids They Are Evil Bishops Rock (Fa Is Cool As A Holy Dragon) May A Light Brand Win Over A Runesword

Chairman Kaga
March 21st, 2004, 10:41 AM
Canas OWNS as a Druid...I think I have him as a level 20 Druid on my game. I don't care for Bishops although I have two (Lucius and Renault)... they're not quite as strong as the other magic-wielders, but still pretty useful. In my opinion, Sages > Druids > Bishops .

oni flygon
March 21st, 2004, 05:58 PM
Bishops have paper crap defense... :P
FE7 has only a limited choice of druids, but compared to Athos, Canas owns him with Luna! Renault has stupid magic (16??!!) Lucius gets killed with a silver sword and Serra takes forever to train.
As for sages, Nino is the best sage in the game. Next is Pent then lastly, Erk. Nino has good stats which rivals Athos, Pent is only useful if you have Louise with him and Erk is heavily overshadowed due to his poor poor skill.

FE6 .. ah... the land of the female druids... in here, Sophia(Half mamkute druid) rocks! Rei (Nino's son) also rocks. The only one that sucks is sadly, Niime(Canas' mother)

Aren't Rei and Lugh awesome? XD
http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/12/e/e/Jaffar_the_Daddy_.jpg

Ice Master
March 21st, 2004, 06:23 PM
Well Get Lusius To Level 20 He Never Died As A Bishop On Mine He Beat Darin So :P Canas Is Ok But I Dint Like Druids Shamens Are Ok There Cool I Guess But Not Druids

oni flygon
March 21st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Shamans have THE best spells. They have added effects with them such as Luna. Canas killed Limistella and Sonia in just one hit with Luna. I only used Lucius as a healer. But when I trained Priscilla, Lucius becomes obsolete compared to a Valkyrie...

Ice Master
March 24th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Nah I Still Like Bishops Over Druids

The Vince Knight
March 24th, 2004, 09:04 PM
COGS of fate yeah! That one makes me......BAD.

oni flygon
March 26th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Cogs of fate took me just one time to finish. No cassualties and I had 5 of my units up to Level 20... let's see...

Rebecca: 2 maxed stats
Will: No maxed stats
Dart: 2 maxed stats
Priscilla: 1 maxed stat
Canas: 3 maxed stats
Eliwood: 4 maxed stats
Lyn: 4 maxed stats
Raven: 2 maxed stats
Hector: 2 maxed stats

Chairman Kaga
March 27th, 2004, 09:51 AM
I should have tried to use Luna on Limstella and Sonia...I successfully Eclipsed Limstella with Canas but then went in and axed her up with my level 20 great lord Hector...I was even more frightened of Sonia so I didn't even attempt to use Canas against her...I tried the Silence staff with him but it failed, so I just went in and Silver Lanced her with Oswin...Canas is incredibly strong, yeah.

oni flygon
March 27th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Try using Filla's might with Canas... then sending out a critical... I heard someone killed Sonia with a level 10 Sage Nino ... :P

The Vince Knight
March 29th, 2004, 01:02 AM
I'd like to thank Oni flygon and others for helping me to pass chapter 27 *bows*
WHAT THE!!!!! U allnever told me that ninian would die......;_;

Chairman Kaga
March 29th, 2004, 02:01 PM
That made me sort of sad too...but doesn't it make you want to kill Nergal all the more? :P

Ice Master
March 29th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Ninian doesn't die Eliwood marries her and they have Roy.
Members not including my self.
red lugia(some numbers i forgot)
100marios
oni flygon
dragon master
chairman kaga.

The Vince Knight
March 31st, 2004, 03:02 AM
I thought she did..
Well nows my chance too.
Up to Final Battle: Light.
Was it?

Chairman Kaga
March 31st, 2004, 09:38 AM
I know Ninan comes back to live in the final chapter but I meant it made me sort of sad at the time that she died...

Light is hard, take all your strongest people...I haven't been able to make it past this level because I just don't know how to beat the final boss =/ Nobody tell me though...

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 12:30 PM
I know Ninan comes back to live in the final chapter but I meant it made me sort of sad at the time that she died...

Light is hard, take all your strongest people...I haven't been able to make it past this level because I just don't know how to beat the final boss =/ Nobody tell me though...
Which final boss? Nergal?
*scratches head*
I really don't have a strategy. I just pound him with my lords hehe...

Ice Master
March 31st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Athos + Aureola = Victory
See an easy fourmula. XD
WAZZUP!

Chairman Kaga
April 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Past Nergal. The dragon...I was trying to be vague as to not spoil anything for anyone who's not through the whole game yet. And I must reiterate, don't tell me how to defeat the dragon...I plan to learn on my own.

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Dead Dragon = Athos + speed wings + Fillas Might + Luna

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 08:14 PM
I hate Luna, it attack power sucks. Forblaze and Aureola are the best.

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 08:19 PM
But Luna has high critical and in the hands of someone like Athos or Canas, it's very powerful. Ask every Fire Emblem fan that's an expert and they would agree!

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
With Athos yes but normaly no.

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 08:49 PM
I still say Druids are teh best next to Sages. Bishops were weak before since there were no monks in other FE games

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
Wel okay i don't like most of the magic users except Pent and Lucius. :D

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
lol, Pent gains an abnormal starting magic... (Very high) but he only gets 40% magic growth

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Pent is a godsend, he is very good, without him I would die. ^.^

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
I beat a game without Pent.. and without Lucius or Serra... I used all Melee units XD

Ice Master
April 3rd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Crap. Your good, how much do you know about FE.

Jacob Madrox
April 3rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
Hey! Im in! :dead: I lost my copy of Fire Emblem, but that game Rocks it!

Ice Master
April 3rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Okay here is the members if i forgot you tell me.
V I P.
Ice Master
oni flygon
Jacob Madrox
Members:
red lugia 9090
100marios
chaiman kaga

HoundJolter
April 3rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
I am at Chapter 26x and I have only half the people so I started another file and I'm on the way to 26x.I'm at chapter 19 which is easy. I use Hector the most and Lyn in second. right now they are both level 20 lords and Eliwood is level 12. But my Oswin is level 20 and everyone else is around level 15. Where are you at? What is your best character?

oni flygon
April 3rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
I beat the game seven times... CANAS RULES!!!

Ice Master
April 3rd, 2004, 08:14 PM
Lets just say, that I like melee weapons.
What*Casts Elfire*
Oh crud.

Abolishing Flames
April 3rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
Melee units are Swordmasters, Heroes, Berserkers and Heroes... I think

digi-kun
April 3rd, 2004, 09:25 PM
so...i have finally decided to join...XD wow long time for me...

and dont forget lords

The Vince Knight
April 4th, 2004, 01:38 AM
And don't forget me!!!!! Me up to nergal... need tips again....
People:
Oswin
Vaida
Lords
Athos
Harker
Thats it I suck...

Jacob Madrox
April 4th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Melee units are Swordmasters, Heroes, Berserkers and Heroes... I think

That pic is cool! where'd ya get it?

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 11:41 AM
And don't forget me!!!!! Me up to nergal... need tips again....
People:
Oswin
Vaida
Lords
Athos
Harker
Thats it I suck...

Oswin - can be potentially better than Wallace if you don't promote Wallace in Hard Mode. I think he's better. Once you get his spear level to an S, train his axe level immediately. With a very high build, Silver axes are easy to him. (Recomend!!!)

Vaida - She's OK for me. I don't use her since she's inferior compared to Heath. Shove her in a dark corner to hide her scar somewhere... (I recomend Heath)

Lords - ALWAYS KEEP YOUR LORDS STRONG!!!

Athos - ... You're stupid if you ask advice for Athos. Athos doesn't level up for your info. He can kill the dragon in one turn.

Harken - take his brave sword and dump him somewhere. The only thing maxes out in him is his attack. (I recomend Raven.)

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Harken can be good, but Raven died at level 15 as a hero on the 2 to last level. What stinks is that they get a sucky guy like Renault and put him in the 2 to laast chapter. HE SUCKS compared to Lucius he really sucks Lucius is WAY better. Athos why would you need help on him give him magic let him kill.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Vaida is dust compared to Heath. Actually, if you're lucky, Heath can have a very high defense. Though Wyvern Lord have sucky reisitance. I preffer pegasus knights more... TRIANGLE ATTACK!!!

digi-kun
April 4th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Triangle Attack!!! i actually finished off the dragon with that XD
Congrats everyone! This clan has officially made the Sticky List!!!

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 01:25 PM
YAY! Finally! And anyways I love the triangle attack it is fun. TRIANGLE ATTCK.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Yay! *does the victory dance* To celebrate our victory, here's a banner I made!

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Nice slogan Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks XD.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Yep! All Jeigans suck! XD

THE FIRE EMBLEM CLUB
Where everyone knows that Marcus sucks!

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:01 PM
XD Yeah, why wont he die XD.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 02:01 PM
lol! That was Flame's old sig...where he turns old. A sprite from FE6

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yeah, where did he get it.

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 02:16 PM
dunno... I think it was from the same place where I get sprites but I'm not sure... I like his new sig, though...

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah, but he is old to live that long.

The Vince Knight
April 4th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Yes Marcus gets even worse from the begining....

digi-kun
April 4th, 2004, 03:36 PM
My advice: kill off Marcus so you don't have to worry about him XD

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Nice idea! But then your survival ranking would go down... XD I don't care about the tactician's rankings. But you (the tactician) gets a special ending if your ranking is A.

100marios
April 4th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Nice idea! But then your survival ranking would go down... XD I don't care about the tactician's rankings. But you (the tactician) gets a special ending if your ranking is A.
Really?
I want that!
*sees someone die*
.....ah foo!
Hehe...
Cool Zephidel sig Oni Flygon!
............seven times!?
*bows down*
All hail! Oni Flygon the mighty!
Hehe....

oni flygon
April 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I have other banners in the mixed art. You should see them! XD

btw, below is my comments on the CG scans after the inro... The Eight Generals!

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Is not the guy who wields Armads a Beserker. Just asking.

oni flygon
April 5th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Yep! Only, No one knows what kind of unit type Hartmut is.... He couldn't be a hero since Roland is one nor could be a Paladin since Barrigan is one...

100marios
April 5th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I have a question, oh great FE master hehe....

Why doesn't Athos get the Sword of Seals for Eliwood, then Durandal? Which one is better?

Better make that two hehe..

oni flygon
April 5th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Sword of Seals was Hartmut's sword. Eliwood was Roland's successor so he gets Durandal

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Yeah and could not he be a Swordmaster. Or possibly a Wyvern lord.

oni flygon
April 5th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Swordmasters are in Sacae. Hartmut founded Bern. Wyverns weren't exsitant in Athos' time. They were some sort of cross-bred dragons...

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Oh well *sigh* people think he is a Wyvren lord. HE IS A FALCOKNIGHT jk. He could be a Nomad Trooper. List all the sword weilders in we will have a disscussion.

oni flygon
April 5th, 2004, 02:21 PM
... I told you Hanon is a Nomad!

Roland - Hero
Athos - Archsage
Elmine - Bishop/Saint
Bramimond - Druid
Hanon - Nomadic Trooper/Horse man
Barrigan - knight/ Paldin
Durban - Berserker
Hartmut - ??? (I think he has his own unit type)

digi-kun
April 5th, 2004, 02:34 PM
could he be an emperor? like zephiel(or whatever his name is)?

oni flygon
April 5th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I think he is... could be... well.. he's an emperor.. XD

Ice Master
April 6th, 2004, 04:53 AM
... I told you Hanon is a Nomad!

Roland - Hero
Athos - Archsage
Elmine - Bishop/Saint
Bramimond - Druid
Hanon - Nomadic Trooper/Horse man
Barrigan - knight/ Paldin
Durban - Berserker
Hartmut - ??? (I think he has his own unit type)
Athos was a Sage at the time was he not.

digi-kun
April 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
probably but i guess i still consider him a archsage for the latest game

Ice Master
April 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Well I mean in the time period that he was a sage in the battle. What is there was an assasian in the eight generals? Maybe that is that one guy XD.

oni flygon
April 7th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Nah, Hartmut can't be an assasin. I think he's a prince or something...

Here's some spoilers:

Idoun, Yan and Fa

Idoun's the purple DEMON DRAGON, Yan's the wimpy small fire dragon and Fa's the white, fluffy, baby holy dragon... XD

http://vespersoft.net/uploads/mams.png

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 03:52 PM
ya...make Fa so much better than evryone else...XD

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Idoun looks scary... Yan looks like nothing but just a normal fire dragon... Fa's the baby holy dragon... XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 04:13 PM
You fight Idoun!?
Oh boy hehe...
Which game was he in?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 04:23 PM
She... she's Fa's sister... (I think) She's been transformed into a demon dragon...

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
she transform herself of someone she transformed her?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I think Yan made her a demon dragon... not sure with that. Idoun is FE6's Ephidel... only you can battle in her in the near end.. XD Yan on the other hand is the "enigmatic man" in FE7 where he asks Zephiel why he released a demon dragon...

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
why DiD he release it anyways?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM
remember when Zephiel was often rejected by his father? It's like this. The King personally tried to assasinate zephiel. However, Zephiel IS good at combats and he accidentally kills his father. This event caused him to become insane. Thus, with the knowledge of dragons, he plans to "liberate" (see banner in sig) Elibe using dragons from the current war of Etruria and Bern. He Hartmut's libraries to summon dragons and he obtains Exacuss... (Hartmut's second sword).

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 05:34 PM
wow...1 accidental death and he goes crazy...is the assassination that one in FE7 (Nino & Jaffar)?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Nah... the assasination was at the end of FE7 where Hector and ELiwood talk about the king of Bern getting killed. One failed assination wasn't the reason he was insane. I think from all of the himuliation his father did to him, he finally snapped.

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 06:15 PM
thats way too much pressure for ephiel XD
what about his mom?

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Wow, and Zephiel seemed like such a nice kid.....
Whatever happens to his little sister?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Wow, and Zephiel seemed like such a nice kid.....
Whatever happens to his little sister?

Guinivere helps Roy in his journeys... Zephiel the imprisons her... XD

in FE6, there's a tutorial map. If you beat the game a certain numbers, you can play as Zephiel, Guinivere, Narshen etc etc...

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
*is dumb struck*
.....man, that kid has some serious issues hehe.....
You can play as them!? Can you play as Nergal in FE7? Hehe...

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 07:35 PM
nah... you can only play as Zephiel in the trial maps... you can also play as Eliwood, Hector, Brunyaa, Murdock (and forgot that Bern wyvern general)

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 07:37 PM
....huh?
Where's Lyn?
Whatever happened to her?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Lyn's a character that was never mentioned in FE6... she only exsisted in FE7... XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 07:40 PM
What!?
Preposterous!
......that's odd hehe....
I guess they had to add a girl in there somewhere!
.....do they ever show Ninian as Eliwood's wife in FE6?
(So many questions, so little time hehe...)

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM
nah... not even Hector's wife... they incidentally both "died young" ... XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 07:49 PM
*jaw drops*
What's with all this craziness!!
Florina was the least likely person to "die young" hehe...
And Ninian......you'd think she'd live longer because she was a dragon!
Ah well.....

Who else returns from FE7?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Let's see... Bartre, Karel, Merlinus, Marcus... I think that's most of it. The rest, it's either they just popped out of nowhere or they might be kids of the old characters in FE7

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Merlinus?
I'd hate to see how he looks in FE6! Look what the time did to Hector hehe...

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:09 PM
or Eliwood... XD Merlius turns bald and his mutache grows.. XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah, time had no mercy on their souls hehe...
*eyes turn wide*
I don't want to see his pic....
It'll give me nightmares hehe...

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Bartre turns into a Wario look a like... believe me... it's not a pretty sight... XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I saw him...
He's not all too bad, although he does hold a strong resemblence to Mario's own rival hehe....

Is Roy's and Eliwood's story the most important out of all of them? A lot of the games seem to be based around them...

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Roy and Eliwood's story seem to be alot like the old ones...(the old FE games) You know... hero takes father's army against a mad man and a dragon... etc etc...

digi-kun
April 8th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Lyn? Fir shows a sort-of resembelence to her...but...i dunno...lyn could be her mother...

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Fir is Bartre and Karla's daughter. That pair will 100% happen no doubt about it. If you don't support them, they end up pairing up anyway.

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Roy and Eliwood's story seem to be alot like the old ones...(the old FE games) You know... hero takes father's army against a mad man and a dragon... etc etc...
Yeah, the usual, likely story hehe...
*gasps*
Horrors beyond all horrors!
I can't find where my FE game went!!

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:45 PM
O_o you should find it... I always keep my games tucked inside my GBA case near my Gamecube...

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"You should find it".....easier said then done hehe...
I also lost my old GBA the other day when we came back from Disney. My sisters and I used to play FF:CC with it, but without it we're short one GBA. I hope I can find it....along with my FE game pack. I had it on my desk near the computer just yesterday....

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Maybe your sister took it... O_o I hate myself for letting my neighbor borrow with my GBA with FE inside. He asked if he could play and I said yes. After a few minutes, he said it was boring and threw it and replaced it with my Sapphire. When I resumed my game in FE, to my horror, my file where Nino was a Level 20 Sage was erased... WOE IS ME!!!!

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Maybe your sister took it... O_o I hate myself for letting my neighbor borrow with my GBA with FE inside. He asked if he could play and I said yes. After a few minutes, he said it was boring and threw it and replaced it with my Sapphire. When I resumed my game in FE, to my horror, my file where Nino was a Level 20 Sage was erased... WOE IS ME!!!!
I hate when that happens to my games! I told my friend once, around a hundred times....
"You can play my pokemon blue game, but you can't save!!"
.....and what does he do?
You guessed it hehe....SAVE!!

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Level 20 Nino... she was so cute destroying a whole entire army with her cute Jafaar support... gone...do you know that there are lots of Nino fans than Rei, Lugh or Jafaar fans combined? Looks like she's the most popular in the family XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Level 20 Nino... she was so cute destroying a whole entire army with her cute Jafaar support... gone...do you know that there are lots of Nino fans than Rei, Lugh or Jafaar fans combined? Looks like she's the most popular in the family XD
And there's no small wonder......she's cute!
Hehe.....
Anywho, talk about 'big things come in small packages' hehe...
I heard she is just 14 years old! Like me!

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 09:28 PM
yep she is... Age is kind of hard in Fe...

Nino - 14
Jafaar - Around 15-17
Hector - Around 14-18
Eliwood - Around 14-18
Lyn - 17 (confirmed in official site)
Fa: 1000+

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 09:33 PM
....woah, they're all so much younger then what I thought they were! I was thinking thay were in their early 20's or so.
.....however, I kinda knew Fa was that old hehe..
Are mamkutes immortal? Like elves from LotR?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Nah... they can only age for a long time. Legendary weapons are the few things that can kill them.... XD But they're a lot like the elves in LotR... immune to disease and stuff...

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 09:40 PM
*smiles*
I bet I know more about LotR then you hehe....
But anyway, this is an FE club so never mind that for now!

Is Fa the only mamkute/dragon you get to control?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
In FE6 ... in some Fire Emblems you can get more than one... especially inthe first one... you get a whopin two!

Imgaine Fa's destructive fury... twice! XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 09:50 PM
In FE6 ... in some Fire Emblems you can get more than one... especially inthe first one... you get a whopin two!

Imgaine Fa's destructive fury... twice! XD
Oh! Twice the fun! Hehe...
Are any big enough to fill up the screen though?
....oh, and by the way, how did they fit Idoun on the screen!?

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Idouno.... XD I think they show the whole body from the bottom then going up ... I think...

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I can only imagine little tiny stick figures of lords and such fighting that gigantic thing hehe....

oni flygon
April 8th, 2004, 10:03 PM
I was imagining the same thing too... how can you even hit that thing with the sword of seals? XD

100marios
April 8th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I was imagining the same thing too... how can you even hit that thing with the sword of seals? XD
I dunno....
aim for it's eye or something hehe....

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Good idea...since the head is the one your aiming for... XD

And now sports fans, the moment you have been waiting for... the great final showdown of the mamkutes, CHIKI VS FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thrue Queen of the awesome power of the mamkutes against the raw power of light dragons!!! Who shall win? Who is the cutest? Who shall take pride of blowing each other up? Which mamkute princess will prevail? Chiki of FE or Fa of FE6????

http://dragontier.akanea.com/chikiyoung.jpg VS http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Fa.gif

digi-kun
April 9th, 2004, 09:55 AM
I favor Fa...only cause i dont know how good chiki is...but i still favor Fa

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Chiki's the first female mamkute in the first FE... next to her grandfather... some red eyed hooded guy... she ends becoming the queen of the mamkutes when she rejoins marth's army in FE Mystery of the emblem...

See how all the lords look like!!!

http://dragontier.akanea.com/marthyoung.jpg
Marth (FE 14 years) ... he looks ok, not like his old 19 year old counterpart... you can't promote him...

http://nww.silius.net/shrines/fireemblem/images/alm.gif
Alm (FE Gaiden) ... worse looking sprite I've ever seen... another blue haired lord...the "forgotten" lord that was never seen from again...

http://dragontier.akanea.com/marthold.jpg
Marth (FE Mystery of the emblem 19 years) ... That's what I'm talking about! XD ... Marth's the only Lord that never wore pants... XD

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/SIGURD.JPG
Sigurd (FE Geneology of the holy war [first part]) 2nd strongest lord next to Hector... anothey blue haired hero...

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/seris.gif
Celice (FE geneology of the Holy War [2nd part]) 3rd strongest lord ever. Sigurd's son and Leaf's faithful friend. Blue hair ...

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/leaf.gif
Leaf (FE Thracia 776) ...BEGINNING OF THE DIFFERENT HAIRED LORDS!!! XD Though he looks like he has brown hair, Leaf actually has red hair..

http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Roy.gif
Roy (FE: Sword of Seals) ... Red haired hero! Most popular Lord next to Marth...

http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Eliwood.gifhttp://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Hector.gifhttp://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Lin.gif
Eliwood, Hector, Lyn (FE: The Blazing Sword) Eliwood's the most balanced. Hector is the strongest Lord of all. Lyn is the weakest but favored for ehr high critical.

digi-kun
April 9th, 2004, 10:03 AM
oh well...i still like Fa better

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 10:15 AM
pssst... all mamkutes are equally strong.. XD(check my edited post)

I think I'll favor Celice over all of the lords...

CELICE RULES ALL LORDS!!! XD

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n02/shvc/bfej/data/chara/celice.jpg

Oni's Lord rankings:

1. Celice
2. Hector
3. Marth
4. Eliwood
5. Roy
6. Lyn
7. Leaf
8. Alm

digi-kun
April 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM
AH!!! big PIC!!!!leaf and Alm? nvr heard of em...wht game(s)
whops missed ur last post

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 10:42 AM
They're from Fire Emblem... see one of my posts in this page...

behold... Nahval's 3rd counterpart, Shiva! Karel's origin!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n02/shvc/bfej/data/chara/shiva.jpg

digi-kun
April 9th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Which Karel...RUN!!! Bloodthirsty monster XD

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 02:19 PM
That character over there that looks like Karel is Shiva! aka... bloodthirsty sword master of Thracia 776

digi-kun
April 9th, 2004, 04:15 PM
a blazing sword karel with short hair...Great

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 04:18 PM
...for a moment, I don't know what you are saying... that picture over there is Shiva from FE5: Thracia 776. Karel appeared in FE6 and FE7...

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Celice reminds me a lot of Ursala from the Four Fangs in FE7.....
I still feel bad that I had to kill her hehe....
Shiva? Does he have a ponytail too?
Hmm....the resemblence is uncanny hehe...
Finally! A person with black hair!

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 04:42 PM
lol I don't think so... but I still think that Celice still rocks! He looks awesome!

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 05:52 PM
lol I don't think so... but I still think that Celice still rocks! He looks awesome!
But the resembelence is uncanny! Hehe......just kidding!
What is he upgraded into?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 07:32 PM
A master lord... like most Lords are except Eliwood and Sigurd...

And now sports fans, the moment you have been waiting for... the great final showdown of the mamkutes, CHIKI VS FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The true Queen of the awesome power of the mamkutes against the raw power of light dragons!!! Who shall win? Who is the cutest? Who shall take pride of blowing each other up? Which mamkute princess will prevail? Chiki of FE or Fa of FE6????

http://dragontier.akanea.com/chikiyoung.jpg VS http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/images/Fa.gif

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 07:52 PM
A master lord... like most Lords are except Eliwood and Sigurd...

The true Queen of the awesome power of the mamkutes against the raw power of light dragons!!! Who shall win? Who is the cutest? Who shall take pride of blowing each other up? Which mamkute princess will prevail? Chiki of FE or Fa of FE6????

Hmm, deja vu hehe....

I say Fa! Yeah! Go Fa!
*hold up a banner that says "Fa can do it, yes she can. Fa can do it, she's just grand!"*
Hehe...

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Do you notice that Chiki and Fa both hold their hands up in their poses? And that they both have green eyes? XD

(fact: Fa was based out of Chiki)

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Do you notice that Chiki and Fa both hold their hands up in their poses? And that they both have green eyes? XD

(fact: Fa was based out of Chiki)
Yeah! I saw that! I knew it wasn't just a coincedince!
I wonder why they always make the playable ones in the form of little girls. I've no problem with that, (it proves that big things come in small packages! Hehe) but I'm just curious!

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:10 PM
They have a mamkute which is Chiki's grandfather... but he's not as good as Chiki.. the former most cutest character of Fire Emblem... XD

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:18 PM
They have a mamkute which is Chiki's grandfather... but he's not as good as Chiki.. the former most cutest character of Fire Emblem... XD
When your talking about little girls hehe....
Former indeed! Fa takes the cake!

That's odd....the grandfather isn't as good?
What kind of dragon is Chiki?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Chiki's a light dragon that can use all of the mamkute stones. She can turn into a fire, ice, demon and wind dragon. SHe turns into a holy dragon with a holy dragon stone... XD

Chiki's grandfather is a fire dragon. His only use is to recruit Chiki.

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Chiki's a light dragon that can use all of the mamkute stones. She can turn into a fire, ice, demon and wind dragon. SHe turns into a holy dragon with a holy dragon stone... XD

Chiki's grandfather is a fire dragon. His only use is to recruit Chiki.
That makes perfect sense hehe...

Are mamkutes able to attack without changing form into a dragon?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Nope... that's why when their stones break, they're useless.. in Fa's case, you can never get mamkute stones anywhere else. And since she has only 30 uses, you better use her wisely. However, there's a trick where a berserked theif can steal mamkute stones for you... ;)

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Nope... that's why when their stones break, they're useless.. in Fa's case, you can never get mamkute stones anywhere else. And since she has only 30 uses, you better use her wisely. However, there's a trick where a berserked theif can steal mamkute stones for you... ;)
So how do you level them up? I can imagine that would be hard...
Oh, all this talk is making me want to play FE6 even more hehe...
is it better then FE7?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I read some advice... in FE6, there are around 10+ mages with boltings and tons of balistas... you can use Fa to waste the boltings and teh arrows to gain her... 1 experice... XD but there's 5 uses for those... so that should be around 50+ experience...

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I read some advice... in FE6, there are around 10+ mages with boltings and tons of balistas... you can use Fa to waste the boltings and teh arrows to gain her... 1 experice... XD but there's 5 uses for those... so that should be around 50+ experience...
But still hehe...
Wow! You can't grow up a level with just that!

Are the legendary weapons the only things that can harm her?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Legendary weapons? O_O Weapons don't wield legendary weapons... (except Zephiel) Enemies give her something like 1 or 2 damage.... XD

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Legendary weapons? O_O Weapons don't wield legendary weapons... (except Zephiel) Enemies give her something like 1 or 2 damage.... XD
Eh? You're confusing me hehe...
1 or 2 damage? Out of how much life?
She must be fun to control hehe...

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 09:02 PM
She has something like 40 when you get her... I think...

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Heh...
40? When you get her? Man is that good!
Hehe...

Is she your favorite character by any chance?

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Well, in this site, she is... I guess she is... see how powerful she is! XD

100marios
April 9th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Well, in this site, she is... I guess she is... see how powerful she is! XD
I feel the power hehe.....

Hmm, I'm fresh out of questions at the moment!
*gasps*

oni flygon
April 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
here's the site dedicated to Fa:

http://www.velthomer.net/siggyspants/

and now... thanks to Lord SwordsAreShiney, presenting...

ZEPHIEL'S CRITICAL HIT ANIMATION!!!!

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/zephiel_critical.gif

The Vince Knight
April 10th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I finally beat nergal..... and of course the Dragon.
I'd like to ask a question...
At the end of eliwood's story the epliogue.
Why does zephiel make a evil face?

oni flygon
April 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Dragon Master, you should play Fire Emblem 6... you're pretty left out and I'm tired of explaining for the 4000th time...

The Vince Knight
April 10th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I don't have it.......really. I could try to download it....

oni flygon
April 10th, 2004, 04:31 PM
ok... here goes...

In FE7, Zephiel was sorely abused by his father. Though he tried his best, his father still hated him. Now, after Eliwood defeated the dragon, peace returned. However, Bern and Etruria had come out in a war. During a battle, the King of Bern (Desmond) tried to assasinate the teenage Zephiel. However, since Zehphiel was skilled at combat, he accidentally killed his father. With that, he became insane. Then, when he had returned to Bern, Zephiel's supporters crowned him king. With the knowledge of Hartmut's secret libraries, he managed to ressurect a demon dragon. Yan (enigmatic man) approaches him and asks him why. When Zephiel explains, Yan reveals his true form (mamkute-dragon). With that, Zephiel unleshes an onslught of dragons. With the help of Fa's demonized sister, Idoun, he raided Etruria. Then, since Lycia is Etruria's ally, Ostia offered to help. Roy was studying inOstia when the castle was raided. Thanks to Pherae's armies, Roy learns that Hector was captured. Roy then rushes to Hector's side of battle but found him dying. When he talks to him, Hector tells him to take care of his daughter, Lilina (ironically, he never wanted Roy to take Lilina before). Hector then dies... (I don't need to spoil more)

digi-kun
April 11th, 2004, 07:56 AM
4000th time eh? i only heard u say it once...and we only have bout 200 posts...strange...Zephiels critical! spin 3 times XD
oh great Hector's father dies, his brother dies, and then he dies how very ironic XD

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 12:59 PM
4000th time - exageration
Hector - dies from the curse of Armads.
Curse of Armads - "You will never find yourself dying in a comfortable bed. Instead, you will die in war's savage garden of bloody delights." - Durban the Berserker.

digi-kun
April 11th, 2004, 01:13 PM
what a nice and relaxing quote XD

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Hector mode. Instead of getting Valorous Roland, you get The Berserker. This level is easy if you bring some restore staves and antidotes...

no-da...

The Vince Knight
April 11th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Even though we had to help zephiel in chapter 26 in eliwoods story.... I wish I made him die instead....

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 05:40 PM
We can never change destiny... O_O

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 05:45 PM
ok... here goes...

In FE7, Zephiel was sorely abused by his father. Though he tried his best, his father still hated him. Now, after Eliwood defeated the dragon, peace returned. However, Bern and Etruria had come out in a war. During a battle, the King of Bern (Desmond) tried to assasinate the teenage Zephiel. However, since Zehphiel was skilled at combat, he accidentally killed his father. With that, he became insane. Then, when he had returned to Bern, Zephiel's supporters crowned him king. With the knowledge of Hartmut's secret libraries, he managed to ressurect a demon dragon. Yan (enigmatic man) approaches him and asks him why. When Zephiel explains, Yan reveals his true form (mamkute-dragon). With that, Zephiel unleshes an onslught of dragons. With the help of Fa's demonized sister, Idoun, he raided Etruria. Then, since Lycia is Etruria's ally, Ostia offered to help. Roy was studying inOstia when the castle was raided. Thanks to Pherae's armies, Roy learns that Hector was captured. Roy then rushes to Hector's side of battle but found him dying. When he talks to him, Hector tells him to take care of his daughter, Lilina (ironically, he never wanted Roy to take Lilina before). Hector then dies... (I don't need to spoil more)
*Is glued to his seat*
Aw man! I wanted to know hehe....
I guess the curse of Armads was true after all!

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Durban might be the first to die among the 8 heroes. Since it's his own curse. I like his quotes... "I am the doom bringer, the dragon hunter, flesh biter, the skull breaker..." XD

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Durban might be the first to die among the 8 heroes. Since it's his own curse. I like his quotes... "I am the doom bringer, the dragon hunter, flesh biter, the skull breaker..." XD
It's funny how Hector wasn't told of the curse before he wielded Armads. Although I doubt it would've mattered much to him hehe...
...what a quote! It is pretty cool hehe..

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Durban did warn him about the quote...though he didn't pay attention to it

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Durban did warn him about the quote...though he didn't pay attention to it
Well, I was wrong about Darbun not warning him, (they talk about it in Hector mode right?) but I was about Hector not paying much heed to it hehe...

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:10 PM
It was in the level "The Berserker" where Hector goes off to claim Armads.

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
It was in the level "The Berserker" where Hector goes off to claim Armads.
It's like the level where Eliwood gets Durandal from the lava cave right?
....only with Hector as the main guy?

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
And the place is a cave full of poisonous vapors... XD

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
And the place is a cave full of poisonous vapors... XD
Hmm, the vapors did a good job of beating up my enemys hehe....
Perhaps even as good as I did myself!
*sweatdrops*
Although I never liked it when it hit my troops!

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Oh yeah... don't forget those theives with high speeds that Hector can't even hit. Took Canas to kill those things for me...

Chairman Kaga
April 12th, 2004, 09:25 AM
I know this question is pretty pointless, but does anyone know if they're ever going to port FE6 to the GBA? I really need a new story, and even though I have FE1, FE2, FE4, and FE5 on my computer it's just not the same because...well...I can't read anything on them...so any news of this? I'd hope they'd do it to promote FE8 before it comes to America (IF they bring FE8 to America...)

digi-kun
April 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
they'll prob continue the FE6-7 storyline and make the FE8(GC i think) later...
Hey oni flygon, u know where i can get FE manga?

Chairman Kaga
April 16th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Geez, I was kidding about the terrible thing -_- How is this different than any other attack that's ever been posted here except for the fact that I couldn't make the background clear?

Also, I'm officially renouncing membership to this club...

100marios
April 16th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Geez, I was kidding about the terrible thing -_- How is this different than any other attack that's ever been posted here except for the fact that I couldn't make the background clear?

Also, I'm officially renouncing membership to this club...
Eh? Huh? Why?
I'm confused....

Don't go! Come on!
*aims his weasel at him like a sword*
En garde!
Hehe...

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I know this question is pretty pointless, but does anyone know if they're ever going to port FE6 to the GBA? I really need a new story, and even though I have FE1, FE2, FE4, and FE5 on my computer it's just not the same because...well...I can't read anything on them...so any news of this? I'd hope they'd do it to promote FE8 before it comes to America (IF they bring FE8 to America...)

OMG! You have FE1? That's so awesome! Isn't Chiki (green haired mamkute girl) so cute? XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Oni-Flygon - Mamkute lover XD

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Well, FE seem to present us cute mamkutes especially Chiki and Fa... XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:20 PM
ya ya i know that...Miracle: FE comes out with a male Mamkute UNIT(not bard like Nils) have they even done this?

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:22 PM
they do?!!!!

WOHOO!!! MAMKUTES STRIKE BACK!!!! XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:23 PM
no...Has FE come out with a male Mamkute?

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:25 PM
oh...the first FE has a male Mamkute... Bantou (Chiki's grandfather)... he's useful against ice dragons though

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:28 PM
oh ya i remember u saying that before about chiki's grandpa...oh well

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
There are still more mamkutes though. I don't know their names... XD

(fear the wrath of the blue haired lords) XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:32 PM
blue haired...lol
if they decide to plant a Mamkute in FE8, wht u think the new GC animation would look like?

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:34 PM
It would be very very awesome!
They might leave a mamkute there... they have to .... or maybe not... FE4,5 and 7 are the only games with no mamkutes. lol, the best Fire Emblem game doesn't have a mamkute! XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:36 PM
The BEST XD if ur talkin bout FE7, it had mamkutes, but not the unit (think bard & dancer) XD

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:37 PM
The best FE game was FE4 ... it is also home of my favorite FE lord, CELICE!!! XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:38 PM
oh ya...that one...i forgot the HUGE pic u put a page or 3 ago

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
lol, yep! Celice and his sword Tyfling, Rules! Btw, I placed a FE faq in the PC technical institute in the submissions forum! Enjoy! XD

digi-kun
April 16th, 2004, 04:51 PM
thanks Oni Flygon and the [i] {/i} is messed up on What about Unit types?
*reads through* not too bad...covers all the basic points in Fire Emblem

oni flygon
April 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Yep...Jeigans suck! XD Mamkutes rule!