View Full Version : Whats Cuter? Pikachu or Sneasel?

December 23rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
Akio123 and me have been having a fight over whos the cuter pokemon, so just to prove that pikachu is cuter than sneasel, Ill make a poll! ^^

FireFox113: Pikachu
Akio123: Sneasel

December 23rd, 2005, 12:20 PM
Pikachu is so not cuter than Sneasel =P I have to admit that Pikachu was rather cute in the early anime, but then they changed its anatomy and now it's just plai'n ugly -.- I don't know what makes Sneasel so special, but I just want to huggle it. It's cuter, stronger and more neglected than Pikachu, so =P

Crystal Clair
December 23rd, 2005, 12:35 PM
Sneasel is much cuter than Pikachu for reasons just like the above poster said. But Larvitar and Caterpie are the cutest of course. I dunno why, it's like a standard or something
Pikachu's just..... deformed now.

December 23rd, 2005, 12:37 PM
I don't find Sneasel very cute, although I do like it much more than Pikachu.

Jude Mathis
December 23rd, 2005, 7:30 PM
Pikachu is soooo much cuter than Sneasel. XP Then again, Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, always has been... I think it'd be better to get an answer from someone who doesn't obsesse over one or the other... XD

GASP! 100th post!! XD Wheeeee~

December 23rd, 2005, 7:35 PM
Both are ugly. =P Pikachu WAS cute in the earlier seasons but then... >_>U. Sneasel scares the crap outta me with it's looks. 0_o

December 23rd, 2005, 8:38 PM
Pikachu is much cuter,no contest.

December 23rd, 2005, 8:42 PM
Sneasel looks really ugly... I chose Pikachu.

December 23rd, 2005, 8:56 PM
Pikachu! The star of Pokemon! Ash's first Pokemon! He's better! Much better than Sneasel, who TR used to kick out Meowth.

December 24th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Pikachu! The star of Pokemon! Ash's first Pokemon! He's better! Much better than Sneasel, who TR used to kick out Meowth.
Sad, isn't it? Pikachu it's always in the spot light, and that's why people leave pokemon like Sneasel in the shade >_< I don't think there would be that many Sneasel haters and Pikachu lovers, if Sneasel would have been Ash's starter (I know, I know. Sneasel didn't even exist when the anime was created, but still...). Well... everyone is allowed to have his/her opinion, but hating Pikachu is my hobby o.O

Random Plushie
December 24th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Meh.. Pikachu is overrated, I'd say. XD

Which ish why Sneasal ish getting my vote. :x

Dragonite Tamer
December 24th, 2005, 12:51 AM
If it's about who's cuter then Pikachu but if it's about who like more then sneasel but I voted for Pikachu.

Shiny Meganium
December 24th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Pikachu is much cuter! Sneasel is a lot cuter than most though.

December 24th, 2005, 1:24 AM
Pikachu is like getting a bit old.XD

He did look huggleble in the begining of the Anime.But,after the following seasons,seeing that yellow face in every single episode just turns on off.
And,its so not fair that he always gets the spotlight.>_<

Sneasal was born cute either way.(*cough*uncomparable to Swampert/Feebas)
So,my vote goes to Sneasal!!^0^

Alter Ego
December 24th, 2005, 1:40 AM
Pfft...Pikachu is totally over-rated on the cuteness front. Plus, I just get the feeling that it's one of those pokmon that were purposefully made with 'cute' in mind, which is a big turn-off. Sneasel on the other hand has some genuine charm to it with its whole would-be dark and tormented goth-style appearance so that one gets my vote. Although of course, few can match the kawaiiness of the real heavy-weights like Cradily, Swampert, Feebas, and Victreebel. XD

December 24th, 2005, 8:07 AM
I so voted for Sneasel! Pikachu is annoying, it's weak and nobody can tell if it's a boy or a girl! Not like my charizard... All hail the Charizard! lol

December 24th, 2005, 9:20 AM
Like I said on AIM Sneasel is cuter. *hugs baby Sneasel*

December 24th, 2005, 9:22 AM
sneasel.... its evil but cutier

December 24th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Like I said on AIM Sneasel is cuter. *hugs baby Sneasel*

lol, yeah, the i-dont-know-what with one ear is sooo much cuter -.- Well Chris, looks like I win! ^^

December 24th, 2005, 10:46 AM
you dont win until the poll closes >D

December 24th, 2005, 3:12 PM
Pikachu's good but I like sneasel more.
GASP! 100th post!! XD Wheeeee~
I got hundred posts in 3-4 weeks.But I post a lot without multiple posting.

December 24th, 2005, 5:09 PM
Pikachu is SOO much more cuter he is like so cuddley that i would like to own one for myself!

December 25th, 2005, 7:20 AM
Oh, come on, Sneasel is adorable! See?

*holds up Sneasel for all to see*

I mean, look at his cute little claws and feathers and cuddly, uh, weasel-cat-thing-ness!

Well, I think he's cute. And he's my favorite Pokemon too, so I pick Sneasel. :3

December 25th, 2005, 7:27 AM
I have to say Sneasel because it remindes me of Rukario. Then again both of them are kind of cute...I am on both sides right now so...XD

December 25th, 2005, 7:30 AM
Pikachu for me. I've always loved it, and I probably always way. XD *hugs plushie*

December 25th, 2005, 4:30 PM
I used to like Pikachu, but I'm more into Sneasel now (ok, that was which pokemon I like best, not which is cute...). But I think Pikachu is cuter, Sneasel is much of cool kind than cute kind.

Joey Ong
December 25th, 2005, 6:33 PM
Pikachu, of course. Because it is cute.

Leon Scott Kennedy
December 27th, 2005, 9:36 PM
Pikachu cute power! I've been a fan of Pikachu since I first became a fan. However, the recent art renditions (I have no idea what that means but it sounds good) of Pikachu just aren't as cute as earlier versions. I guess because they're drawing Pikachu to appear a bit more mature looking.

December 27th, 2005, 10:10 PM
I hate pikachu! He and Ash always win and such. Sneasel is a mix of my favorite types of pokemon, so I choose him (Or her) (Pets the Sneasel)

December 28th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Pikachu is much cuter than Sneasel

January 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
Sneasel cause it's cute and could wipe the floor with pikachu (who only becomes good when Raichu) AND IT EVOLVES INTO THIS

January 1st, 2006, 11:45 AM
I'd have to go with the one and only Pikachu. Pikachu has overpowered me.

January 1st, 2006, 12:10 PM
Sneasel for me, just because I haven't seen it as much in the Anime... I'm tired of Pikachu. It gets kind of annoying.

January 1st, 2006, 3:29 PM
Pikachu is cute, there's no denying it...but!...for me Sneasel is cuter.

January 1st, 2006, 3:45 PM
pikachu is cuter than sneasel, whats wrong with you people?! sneasel is like the most uglest pokemon ever drawn.

January 1st, 2006, 5:03 PM

January 1st, 2006, 5:08 PM

Gokey Shuckle
January 2nd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Okay, stop double posting and going off-topic. Everyone, try your best to stay on topic or I have no choice but to close this poll.

January 3rd, 2006, 4:52 AM
Pikachu all the way! Just cuter in general,..sneasel looks mean lol

January 3rd, 2006, 7:46 AM
Sneasel because well.....er...it's cuter! And Pikachu is so overrated.

January 6th, 2006, 4:43 PM
Eevee! Nah, Pikachu obviously, but hey! Everyone has their opinion on the term 'cute' so how can it ever be truly determined just because a majority says so? Anyway, goodluck with the debate. :P

January 6th, 2006, 7:46 PM
Pikachu is way cuter than Sneasel. XD Sneasel has such an imposing disposition...just look at those fearsome claws. O____O

Now Pikachu on the other hand, is so completely cuddlie! X3 It's got that cute lightning bolt shaped tail and those adorable eyes...it's voice is really kawaii too. <33 *snuggles her old Pikachu plushie* :3