• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays!!

Rukario

Banned
Years
xmas_card_2005.png
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from your friends at PPN!

We hope you have an enjoyable, fun, and safe holiday.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
Merry Christmas to PPN and co aswell,

I must say Steve, this banner never does get old. I look forward to seeing that banner every Christmas, because it is so familiar for all the times I have seen it.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
Ehh I say keep this one, it is one of those things I know all pokemon fans look forward to seeing XD (atleast I know I do).

But, I see how it used as a Christmas Card of sorts :3 with the 1-2k+ unique visitors you really have a lot of people on that list ;P

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
MErry chritmas everyone. What are you going to do today

Years
Ah, lovely card Steve ^_^ Looks cute yet festive ;3

My first Christmas with you guys, it's been enjoyable so far, the year has aswell(even though I've been here for almost half of it..though not quite XD). Hope you're all enjoying it. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Signomi said:
Ah, lovely card Steve ^_^ Looks cute yet festive ;3

My first Christmas with you guys, it's been enjoyable so far, the year has aswell(even though I've been here for almost half of it..though not quite XD). Hope you're all enjoying it. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

True, Its my first christmas passing it here in the forums as well so is there some special activities that the PC has for christmas?

The gary looks awesome in the christmas card

Anyway Merry Christmas eve. Its not christmas here in the USA yet, can't wait for tomorrow. ;)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
PPNSteve, the card looks great. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you guys're enjoying your meals. XD

Back