View Full Version : If We Lived in our Nintendogs Game

December 26th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Random idea....

You have all of your Nintendogs living in a house with you in Nintentown. You go to the park and other places and you are entirely devoted to your dogs. Also, you can have all of them at your house if you want to. But in the happy place of Nintentown disaster strikes... What will happen if dogs are banned from the town?!?

Your Name:
Your Nintendogs' Names and Breeds:
Dog 1 Description:

Name: Kayota
Dogs' Names and Breeds: Fox-Shiba Inu, Pepper-Shiba Inu, Stuart-Labrador, Pickle-Pug, Cotton-Poodle, Puppy-Corgi
Fox: Orange & White, Male
Pepper: Tricolor, Male
Stuart: Yellow, Male
Pickle: Black, Female
Cotton: White, Female
Puppy: Tan & White w/Blaze, Male

All righty then... Nobody ever joins my RPs so... meh. 0.o;

December 26th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Name: Arrolyn
Dogs' Names and Breeds: B. Hayate-Huskie, Angel, Huskie, Zeal- Jack Russel
B.Hayate: Black and white Husky
Angel: Gray and white Husky
Zeal: Tri-colored Jack Russel

December 26th, 2005, 5:12 PM
All right, we can start! XD

Kayota was out walking Stuart, her Labrador, and he was so eager to get to the park that she practically had to run to keep up with him. They finally reached the park and there was another owner there with her dog.(*hinthint*) Kayota took out the yellow frisbee and began throwing it for Stuart to catch. He caught it in midair most times because he was pretty good at Frisbee catching.

December 26th, 2005, 5:54 PM
Arrolyn was dragged into the park by her overly powered husky, Angel. She got up, panting. She unlatched her black collar and pulled a blue frisbee from her backpack. Angel was still very young, but her knack for frisbee astounded her. She wound up, and tossed the frisbee, watching the dog pound off, catching it just as it was about to touch the ground, bringing it straight back like she had done so many times, her arm hurt. She looked over and saw the lab playing frisbee too.

"Hi! I'm Arrolyn! This must be your dog- This is Angel and boy, she flies!"

She said, giving the frisbee a hard toss, watching Angel make a particularly high catch. She charged back to Arrolyn so fast, she slipped, bowling into her shinsm sending arrolyn into the dirt. She looked up and smiled.
((I won two contests in a row with her ang played so much frisbee, she almost never stops to fool with it, its throw and back so fast it's cool))

December 26th, 2005, 6:07 PM
OOC: Just like my Shiba Inu, Fox! :3

"Isn't there a Miniature Pinscher around here somewhere named Angel?" Kayota asked, looking at the husky. "That's a pretty dog there." She smiled and sat down in the grass with Stuart. "This is Stuart. He gets rather... spoiled." She laughed and patted the labrador on the head. "D'you want to come over to my house sometime?"

December 26th, 2005, 6:13 PM
"That'd be cool! Maybe if I could, I might get BHayate out too! He's been really shy since I found him and if my Jack Russel, Zeal, gets out too much, she causes chaos."

She grinned.

"What have you taught you dog. I started a little while ago, anout a week and I've had great progress! I can get her to sit, lay down, jump, and shake. She's been a bit stubborn now. She's ben wanting a soccer ball all day."

She got up and picked Angel up. she wagged her tail, the frisbee still dangling in her mouth. She gave a few muffled barks and jumped, knocking Arrolyn back again. she started to dig into her backpack, pulling out a socarball, playing roughly with it.

December 26th, 2005, 6:24 PM
OOC: I'm randomly putting 2D in here... more excitement! XD; Besides, he has a dog named Rusty. ^^; And we need more owners. :p

"I'm still teaching Stuart here, but he knows how to sneeze on command, act like someone hurt his left paw, and the same for his right." Kayota gathered Stuart into her arms and stood with the puppy still in her arms. A guy with blue hair and hollow eyes turned into the park just then, a German Shepherd puppy bounding in front of him. Kayota nearly dropped her dog. "It can't be... Oh my God, it is..." She slowly approached him. "You aren't-"

"2D? Yeah, I am." He smiled. "And this is my dog-"
"Rusty!" Kayota said.
"Yeah, that's him."
"My dog is named after you, y'know."
"You named it 2D?"
"Are you insane? What kind of dog name is that? It's Stuart! And he reminds me of you, too. My Shiba Inu, Fox, reminds me of Murdoc. A little, anyway. At least Fox is cuter!"
2D laughed. "Yeah, I'll bet."
"You want to come over to my place sometime?" Kayota asked.
"Sure, I can go now, if y'like."

December 26th, 2005, 6:35 PM
Arrolyn grinned, staying back so Kayota could talk. Angel, being a center stage dog, bounded foreword, barking loudly.

((Srry for the pause, BHayate takes forever to take on a walk!))

December 26th, 2005, 6:52 PM
OOC: XD You're just like me, you play your DS while you're on the computer! XD; I was taking a shower... XP

"Come on, both of you! Wait, go get the rest of your dogs and then come on!" Kayota said, running out of the park.
"Hey, slow down. I've got m'only dog right here," 2D said.
"Well then come on!"

December 26th, 2005, 6:59 PM
"Wait! Angel, let's go home. NO! NOT THAT FAST!"

She yelled, the strong puppy draggin her out and a few block to her house. She opened the door and heard a yelp of surprise and a howl of joy as a small jack russel bowled into her. She picked it up.

"Hello Zeal, you seem hyper since I left."

She placed the dog on her shoulder like a bird, but she perched happily there.

"Black Hayate!"

She heard the whimper again and the little black dog padded from the other room.

"Oh come on, we're going on a trip!"

She attached a leash to B.Hayate and picked Angel up.

"Sorry, but I'm not getting dragged across town!"

She sneezed bashfully as the went out.Zeal climbed down her arm and into her bag, where she curled up and apparently went to sleep. They stepped out and set of to the park again.

December 26th, 2005, 7:09 PM
OOC: Are you going to the park for a reason? The place is my house... 0.o; And you do realize your game lets you have eight dogs.... ?

When Kayota opened the door to her house she was greeted by the barking of six different voices as Stuart greeted five other dogs: A pug, two shiba inus, a corgi, and a poodle. 2D let his dog off the leash and the puppy ran around, chasing the smaller dogs like a maniac. "Come on in, they don't bite," Kayota said with a laugh. 2D did so, being cautious not to step on any feet or tails. Pepper growled and went to investigate 2D with Cotton behind him.

December 26th, 2005, 7:16 PM
((I'm just playing with three. I like it))

"I thought she said the park."

She shook her head feeling angel jump out of her arms, still with her leash, she dragged Arrolyn along at a slower pace. Arrolyn stopped and knocked at the door.

"Sorry I'm late, got a little lost!"

She called, picking Zeal up and looking her in the eye.

"No raiding the cupboard, Kayota's room, or anything you need to open a door or unlock, and no climbing into the vents!"

She whispered, openeing the door and letting her dogs in. B. Hayate stook close to Arrolyn, acting like the baby he was.

December 26th, 2005, 7:27 PM
"Come in, and watch the dogs!" Kayota called. All seven of the dogs were barking at the door now, jumping on it hard enough to break it down if they tried.

December 26th, 2005, 7:42 PM
Arrolyn heard the banging and pushed the door open, she proboly couldn't have dne it without Angel ramming into the door. She closed it behind her, Zeal jumped out of the pouch and started to zip around, yapping loudly. She felt fur against her leg and saw B. Hayate clinging to her.

"Go play."

December 26th, 2005, 7:45 PM
OOC: I must go to BED. IC TOMORROW.

December 26th, 2005, 7:48 PM
OOC: Okay I'll continue tommarrow too, salright?

December 27th, 2005, 7:05 AM
OOC: I got a german shepherd today named Bea, she's tan with the least amount of markings a shepherd can have.

A Shepherd, Bea, Stuart, and Fox all went to investigate the shy dog, barking loudly. Soon Puppy joined, for in the 'pack' Puppy was the beta, or second in command. Soon every dog, including Pepper and Cotton, was surrounded around the terrified pup. "Fox, get over here and leave that poor puppy alone!" Kayota called. Fox obeyed and the rest of the dogs followed.

December 27th, 2005, 7:35 AM
"He's just a bit frightened, here. I just taught him this!"

She pulled out a soccer ball and bolth Angel and B. Hayate froze, perking up. SHe tossed the ball and bolth dogs started to parry it to each other.

"Puppy Soccer!"