PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to live in the PKMN world?

T3h BOB
December 27th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Would you want to live in the PKMN world? I'm not sure if I would.

Dragonite Tamer
December 27th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I think so. Not too sure though.

Intuition
December 27th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Lol, no I wouldn't want to live in the world of Pokmon if I were able to, because I can't stand Team Rocket. Just kidding, I like the world as it is. Well, maybe that's because I'm used to the way things work in the world. If I could choose I'd change the world for sure, but not with Pokmon.

poke lover
December 27th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I'd love to live in the Pokemon world. Obviously its a bit more dangerous because we are living with ultra powerful beings but I wouldn't care. I just love it. lol.

Drifblim
December 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Of course I would — as soon as the cities are bustlin', I'm transport manager. Or I could be a researcher like Birch.

Jude Mathis
December 27th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Heck Yes, I would....
I'd do it in a split-second....
XD

Karasu
December 27th, 2005, 07:03 PM
I'd love to live there. I'd live in peace in Violet City or Olvine with my Pokemon, not having to worry about murderers and stuff. Team Rocket's doings are a pushover compared to what happens in our world.

Eon-Rider
December 27th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Yes, I would like to live in the Pokemon world. It would be fun capturing Pokemon and such...

CyBeastSaber
December 28th, 2005, 02:19 AM
I'm a pokemon freak, not a fan, so I would change it too if i could. I would love to catch and train pokemon. That would be nice. And no school for me except maybe the pokemon acedemy. Gehehe.

DR.MUNCHLAX
December 28th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I for one would love to be living in a Pokemon world.

Xiaphear
December 28th, 2005, 09:16 AM
i would like too, catch'n them and raising them....
unless i have to live in forttree city....i'm afraid off height's and i don't like bug pokemon flying through your window..

DoubleWide
December 28th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I would in a heartbeat. Although 30 second movies might not be worth it. :cheeky:

Metaforte
December 28th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Nope. No. And No. Visit there for periods of time and train pokemon yeah. But live there, uhuh. My is no good without BoonDocks is pure... you know. Anyways I just like pokemon, not obsessed with it and playing the game is good enough.

Loki
December 28th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Eh. I agree with Metaforte. But not about the boondocks thing. _ _; whatever that is. I can't say I would be too happy if I was attacked by a swarm of beedrill, a salamence, an onix, etc etc. I would probably be pretty scared of a steelix too, even though it's one of the coolest pokemon in the world. You all realize that most of these pokemon are bigger than your house? Let alone add on the legendaries. If you remember the old school pokedex, it told you the size compared to a decent sized trainer. That blew my eyes outta their sockets.

JAG
December 29th, 2005, 09:22 AM
I'd love to live in a pokmon world, catch and train pokmon and become a gym leader. now that would be so cool.

DarkCharlie
December 29th, 2005, 09:41 AM
It would be a miracle if we could, but yes, I'd do it right away and wouldn't hesitiate. It'd be a dream come true for me. I'd be a Pokemon Trainer. I know it's be hard work, but so rewarding. Anyway, Team Rocket isn't as bad as what some people do in our world.

insectduel
December 29th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Yes and definetly will live on a strange island where human hybrid Pokemon live. Me crossfused with Medicham.

kohei
December 30th, 2005, 12:32 AM
l'll be scared to live in the world of Pokemon. I can't afford a friggin expensive Pokeball, and wild Pokemon jump out of bushes when you arn't looking.
Your life is always on the line.

I wouldn't risk it out there...

jasonresno
December 30th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I would wouthout hesitation, it throws in sharp relief just how bad our world has gotten.

Torchic_and_Pichu
December 30th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I would live in the Pokemon World, if my friends did. I couldn't STAND to be away from my friends forever. Ya it would be fun to catch Pokemon for a while, but then you'd get bored of it. So, No I wouldn't live in the Pokemon world.

RedGyarados
December 30th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Of course I would,when I was four I always dreamed about living in the pokemon world and I snuck down the stairs to watch pokemon at 3:00am.

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 30th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I would, it would be so cool to go on journeys with pokemon you caught and see new places and things, also the danger of some of the situations you would be in, the excitement of it all would just give you an adrenaline rush

plus it would be nice to escape this world run by religious mongols and low iq red-necks :/

so yeah without a doubt I would jump into the poke-woeld and plant my feet firmly into the ground there with no hesitation :P

[Technya]
December 30th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Aw what the heck, why not? It'd give me something to do plus not to mention the tons of fun it would be =3
So...yeah, I would.

Athena Winters
December 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
I would love to live in the pokemon world. Perhaps if we did live in a world of pokemon I wouldn't have joined the Navy and just went on a pokemon journey like my character does in the fanfiction. ^_^ I love the thought of the adventure and the danger and the bonds of friendship that could be made.

darkgamerGS
December 31st, 2005, 08:49 PM
Yup, I'd live there. No school other than Pokemon Academies (Easy enough, and fun homework instead of boring... all schools should be like that), and Pokemon training. I'd live in Lavaridge for obvious reasons. XD

jsheasle53
January 1st, 2006, 01:22 PM
Well, as illogical as it may sound, I probably would live in the Pokemon world if given the option. I recognize the dangers, and I also realize that I could lead just as exciting of a life in our world, but I would simply love to raise Pokemon..

I probably wouldn't be much of a trainer, though. I'd probably be the equivalent of one of the random psychic trainers you meet in the game that are terrible at battling.

Croconaw
January 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah, i would live there. i would be like ash and travel, fight for badges. and i would have a jolteon always with me, and a totodile too!

skittyluv
January 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
Oh yes!I would catch a skitty a celebi a pikachu a minun a plusle a pichu a ralts a kirlia a...............a..................a................a..............and a suicune!

Memory
January 2nd, 2006, 07:11 AM
I made a sort of thread like this but i think it sorta died... o_O;;
xD i would want to live in the pokemon world, because.. Talking trashcans! (from the movie deoxys) and... i think it would be cool to live in the pokemon world~
=)

Katiemon
January 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Yeh I deffo would! It would be so nice to have little creatures following you around! xxx

Asayake
January 5th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I would like to live there. Although the Pokemon would look a heck of a lot different then what they show in the anime. Unless of course you meant living in the Anime version. If based in real some Pokemon would not be to nice to look at lol. I've seen some peoples versions of what Pokemon would look like in real life and Flygon is just not so cute looking. Heh, but yeah i'd give it a go. It would probably take me forever to get all teh badges though XD

Libra Dyne
January 7th, 2006, 06:56 AM
yea of course I would, this world from my view sucks. so anyday i would live there

Dogboy2709
January 8th, 2006, 06:40 PM
you betcha i would! if i lived in there i wouldn't have to go to school because i would be on a journey... I can see it now.

mew2_v1
January 9th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah. If I were there in the pokemon world, I would go to the pokemon league, and find the legendary pokemon.

phunboy
January 9th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I'd love to live in the Pokemon world. Obviously its a bit more dangerous because we are living with ultra powerful beings but I wouldn't care. I just love it. lol.
True its more dangerous but look at Team Rocket, they get blasted hundreds of feet in the air but do you ever see them in a hospital and of course when someone in the show gets hit with fire they don't burn like we would.
l'll be scared to live in the world of Pokemon. I can't afford a friggin expensive Pokeball, and wild Pokemon jump out of bushes when you arn't looking.
Your life is always on the line.

I wouldn't risk it out there...
Ya when I was pondering whether I live in the world I did think of how much items are but hey the only reason you need them is to capture Pokmon so if you don't do that you don't have to worry.

As for me I live in it, I mean the ability to capture Pokmon as well as live in a relatively more peaceful world as the world of Pokmon does appear much more peaceful than ours with the exception of groups such as Team Rocket though they only do bad things associated to Pokmon in some way.

Crimson Arcanine
January 9th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Man, if i could just...it would be awesome! And i would just love to be with pokemon. Unfortuneally, I just have to imagine it.

Barrysun
January 13th, 2006, 03:39 AM
I would love to live in the pokemon world. I would ether make a choose of having good clean pokemon catching fun or be in Orra doing all kinds of battling.

tmbjr 2
January 13th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Living in the Pokworld is a lot more interesting than my current college life. I say yes.

Aegis
February 5th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah I would, but I would miss certain things from here, I dunno

princesspikabellechu
February 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
LOL....I already do every day of my life....(o~_^o).....I even drive pikachu...LITERALLY>...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/pikabellechu/pokemon/cars/HPIM0550.jpg

Crosman
February 5th, 2006, 10:36 PM
The biggest craze in this world right now is Drugs, Music. celebs and Sex....would I give that all up for a pokemon world?

You better belive it.

kohei
February 6th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Since compulsory education in the Pokemon world ends at 10 (according to the 2 volume novel version), heck yeah.

I'll take up some sort of job :D

Which is probablly semi/non-Pokemon orented.

krumpy
February 15th, 2006, 08:57 AM
i'd love to live in the pokemon world, it would be so cool

you would go out on a journey instead of going to school and get to meet and fight with such cool pokemon

but obviously pokemon are very dangerous, if you try to catch one it attacks you, and if you're pokemon aren't strong enough to defend you, you're in trouble
a cyndaquill would just burn you

but it would be so awesome to go around getting badges and fighting people

Shiny Meganium
February 15th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah! It would be awesome! I'd probably become some sort of trainer.

Magnemite
February 15th, 2006, 07:50 PM
HECK YES! I've always wanted to live in the Pokemon world! Especially because you don't even have to go to school!

ponyta rules
February 16th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Yeah that would be great!i'd try and catch all of the cute Pokemon as they are my favourites.It would be a bit dangourous in a way living in the Pokemon world as some Pokemon are really strong and it would be a bit boring training Pokemon everyday but it would be great if it still had all the other normal things to do aswell.

Drummershuff
February 16th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Hmm.. I suppose that would be pretty cool. I'd like to catch some really strong Pokemon. So yes i would like to live in Pokemon World.

DestinyOfAsh
February 16th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I'd love to live in the Pokemon world! I'd do it in a heartbeat anyday if it was possible

.:Melissa:.
February 16th, 2006, 02:57 PM
I love to like in teh pokemon world id have a Umbreon, Espeon and gengar oh and kirlia

NinjaKasumi123
February 17th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Sabrina's home. and Jhoto Champion's League!

Crunkn' Munky
February 17th, 2006, 01:08 PM
YES, that would be an awesome adventure!!!

Rai
February 17th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Hmm...I would like to live in the pokemon world....I would have lots of cute pokemon as pets <3

;>

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I would totaly love to live in the pokemon world bcuz you get to leave school at age 10, travel around with whoever you want without an adult and you get to catch all the pokemon you want!!!!!!! i'd so want to be part of team aqua lol

Kotowari
February 18th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I wanna live in the Pokemon world. That would totally rock!!^_^
Travel with pokemon in a beautiful world... I couldn't dream of anything better.

Barboach
February 18th, 2006, 02:02 PM
if i was in the pokemon world that would be the BOMB!

Lily
February 18th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Get a chance to live in the Pokemon world in order to escape from the mundane reality we currently exist in despite future consequences and regrets of my decision?

Oh yeah. XP