View Full Version : The Return of a Madman (INVITE)

December 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM
'When the tides turn on the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year, I will return to
recapture my prize.'

That is what the legend states. Apperantly Urza, the ex-leader of Team Rocket will return
from hiding, stronger than ever. It is the 11th day of the 12th month of the 12th year and
The world prepares for an attack on Johto, Urza's main target. Johto, the second region of
the pokemon area, is where Urza lost everything. The most known thing he lost was his
prized pokemon, Ho-oh. Prof. Elm, and Oak have called in the best trainers they know to
defend Ecruteak City. But will that be enough to stop the madman they call Urza.

RULES: (I know you know not to but)

No Powerplaying, godmodding, ect.
Main RP rules apply.
Have fun!

December 27th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Name: Terra

Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Fearow, Rapidash, Gyarados, and Houndoom

Discription: http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=99529

Personality: Terra is very shy and mystrious, She doesn't like to be around people and avvoids them most of the time. She is alway wary of her surroundings and people.

December 27th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Name: Randall
Pokemon: Dragonair, Umbreon, Aipom, Sizor, Arcanine, and Stantler
Personality: Randall is very agile, he will help you if you need it but if you can get what your trying to do accomplished, he will let you do it by yourself.

December 27th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Yo Aang. I'm finally here. I'll be posting now.

Name: Ryo
Pokemon: Dragonite, Blastoise, Venasaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Tyranitar
Description: (I really need a picture of this character. :() He has blue hair and sapphire eyes. He wears a navy blue T-shirt with a gray vest and blue jeans. He wears thin two leather gloves and brown shoes.
Personality: He is nice and good-natured. He loves to talk and is close with his pokemon like family. That is the unbreakable bond they share. He is easy to make friends with and will do so with almost anyone who he thinks will make good friends.

December 28th, 2005, 10:52 AM
{Hmm...you always manage to spell 'description' wrong Randall. It's not 'Discription'. ^ ^ by the way MariaJet, I can't see your picture. It's not always wise to use advancedanime's picture and directly link it, because advancedanime delete's the picture after a certain amount of time, so if I was a late comer then I wouldn't see it. 10007 is not a valid ID is what it says.}

Name:Arista Luona
Pokemon:Mantine, Totodile, Gyrados, Metagross, Minun, and Plusle.
Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/protoman.png (No wings, ignore her staff and her name)
Personality:Arista is a silent kind of person. She mostly keeps her words to herself, and thinks them instead. She is very intelligent, and will sometimes say a small amount of words as advice, often one or two. But usually, if she knows something won't work, she won't say anything about it, she'll just play along, and most of the time, will extract herself from the plan and just watch the others. Arista's sense of justice is non-existant, and her motto is 'do whatever you can to get what you want, because if you wonder what's right and what's wrong, you'll sit there forever, and you won't do anything at all'. She mainly ignore's and stays out of other peoples business, and even if it means the world is at stake, she'll usually ask 'so why me and not him?'. She's very cold and rude when she talks, but otherwise you don't really hear anything out of her.

December 28th, 2005, 11:43 AM
One thing, who is Lonts?

Name: Sapphire Tendo
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Raichu, Blastiose, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Eevee (egg)
Description: About 5'4" With long black hair that comes up all the way to the middle of her back, and light blue eyes. She wears black jeans and a black T-shirt with a leather jacket she wears over it, along with black sneakers and a gold necklace with the YingYang symbol on it. Her belt in which she keeps her Pokemon attached to is also black.
Personality: Sapphire is very outgoing, but very aggresive at the same time. However, she is kinda nervous around people whom she doesn't know or trust. She will never turn down a challenge, even though the odds are against her. She knows a lot about Pokemon, but is still kinda sorta dense with some other things around her.

December 28th, 2005, 11:48 AM
She is right Maria...please get another picture...BTW thank you all joining.

December 28th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Sorry I just noticed that. The weird thind is they put that one up yesterday. There it's fixed.

December 28th, 2005, 2:00 PM
Pokemon:Charizard, Pidgeotto, Politaod, Pichu, Sneasle.
Personality:brave, loyal, kind, careing, loveing, flirtasious.

Ok i was asked to join this so i decided to. hope my forms good

December 28th, 2005, 2:20 PM
-Name: Rei(pronounced Ree)
-Pokemon: Vulpix(Flare), Dragonair(Appoclalipse), Charizard(Tai), Flygon(Light), Umbroen(Shade)
-Discription: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Teresa113/CATG3UVF.png
-Personality: Smart-mouthed, and strong. Will never give up without a fight, and dosnt like to be called short, or to be told that she cant do something. If she is, she will keep trying to prove the person wrong until she does.

December 28th, 2005, 2:23 PM
Thank you both for joining! I will start it soon!

December 28th, 2005, 3:34 PM
-Description:Short black hair with blood red tips.Her eyes are a vicouse firey orange.She is tall and thin.A black shirt with an firey orange streak across the stomache and the ends of the sleeves.A pair of black baggy jeans with firey orange pokeball signs on the pockets, the knees in the jeans are torn.Black converse sneakers, an orange belt holding pokeballs hanging off her waist and pale skin.
-Personality:Strong willed and minded.A witty girl with a sharp tongue.A devoted battler and a bit quiet.When she does talk it's very little or with an attitude.Even though she doesn't really talk she speaks her mind.Remains calm under pressure and never gives up.

December 28th, 2005, 3:59 PM
(Whoops, I just realized I forgot my entire description. I'm editing my sign-up, if anybody's interested. I'll be gone all night too, so don't get too far ya'll!)

December 28th, 2005, 7:43 PM
Welcome Zuko!! We will start tommorow when I am fully awake.

December 29th, 2005, 7:26 AM
((Wait for ME! >.< At first I didn't know your PM was an INVITE! -stupid, stupid me- Hmm, I may revive my oldest character...one I've been RPing for the first time...))

Name: Sam

Pokemon: Flygon, White Espeon, Gold Lapras, Black Ninetails, and a Gray Persian

Discription: A petite little girl who wears old fashion plane flyer goggles (don't know what they're called) on top of her head. She has pink hair that is in a pixie cut, and wears a tight-fitting pink tank, and jeans. The young girl also wears over-large leather gloves. Sam also has bright blue eyes and, since she's petite, barely makes 5".

Personality: A bright, hyper girl with a rather friendly attitude. She is a bit of a daredevil, and her attitude makes up for her size. She can sometimes be bitter to people she utterly despises, but usually is the friendliest little thing you can find. Just don't make fun of her size...

(Added) History: The reason for her small collection of Shiny Pokemon is because when she was thirteen, she hosted her own little 'zoo' in her small hometown. She did many of many tricks riding on her trusted Flygon, and showed the children still in awe at the acrobatic tricks she had just preformed, the shiny Pokemon. Because she grew up in a small, unknown town, and all the residents looked forward to her act.

However, when she became fourteen and decided to travel, she gave most of her Shiney Pokemon to children she knew personally. However, she kept her favorites. Now she is a well-known nomad who occassionally does her acrobats on her Flygon just for fun.

December 29th, 2005, 7:50 AM
She is right Maria...please get another picture...BTW thank you all joining.

I see somthing, but it might not be the right one...oh well!

December 29th, 2005, 1:02 PM
OCC: We start!

IC: Walking out of the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City, Randall new the legend but didn't know why he was called here. He had to met Prof. Oak and Prof. Elm at Tin Tower. They say thats most likely the spot to hit because thats where Ho-oh has been spotted. He was excited, and proud of himself. He could remeber when he was a noob trainer. Now he has beaten most ever trainer he ever faced. He was proud he made it as far as he did.

December 29th, 2005, 1:12 PM
"What do you mean the chips are 5 dollers!? Their not even worth 1 doller!" Rei yelled. "Cheap skate!" She yelled, walking away from the counter. She sat down outside the door to the gas station, and breathed in deeply. "Oh well...maybe we cshould have charred the money right after we gave him the money, huh Flare?" She asked, her vulpix, letting it out of its pokeball.

She leaned against the wall, and looked around. She noticed Randall walking around across the street, and got up. "Hey, Randall!" she yelled without thinking.

December 29th, 2005, 1:20 PM
Adrina sat on the railing that led to the tin tower. She didn't even know why she'd come, the world wasn't her problem. Pushing her bold purple hair off of her shoulder she glanced at her Minun and Plusle, who were presently teasing her totodile, running around with their tails sparking.
'I don't know why I'm here, but since I am I might as well find out why I'm here...' Adrina thought to herself, looking up at the towering building, still fiddling with a strand of hair.
Minun and Plusle had just taken hold of a mad totodile's arms and shoved his claw up his nose, but the Totodile had his comeback.
"TO!" It shouted as it wiped the slimy substance on both his companions tails.
"MI MI!" Minun screeched as it's fur stood on end.
"PLU! PLUSLE!" Plusle screeched at the same time, though quickly rubbing his tail off on Minun.
"Mi!" Minun said indignantly as it dashed over to Metagross and shoved it's tail in the pokemon's face.
With an obvious sigh from the Metagross, it used psychic and removed the boogers, just to put it on the sleeping gyrados's eyelids. They were having yet another feud.
"Metagross." Adrina said sternly "I thought to expect better of you."
The pokemon merely glanced at Adrina and walked away. It didn't really register scolding ever.
Minun and Plusle indignantly marched away from the Totodile, noses in the air.
Mantine had watched all of this quietly basking in the small pond, side by side with the gyrados who's eyes were now glued shut with dried nose waste.
Adrina merely watched, as her Mantine did, because these things happened everyday. Her pokemon were always competing, except for Mantine, and usually Metagross.

December 29th, 2005, 1:30 PM
"Hmmm, are you sure this is the city?" Sam says, looking at the map. She was ontop of her Flygon, and he was circling the city as she argues with herself whether or not she wanted to come. Half of her wanted to, to taste the adventure, the other half did not, warning her it may be too dangerous.

"Fly...GON!" cries the Pokemon, nodding his intelligent head.

"Hmmm, Ecruteak City...how...wonderful..." she says as she pats the side of her trustworthy Flygon and he descends to the Tin Towers.

December 29th, 2005, 8:04 PM
Turning at the sound of a fimilar voice Randall noticed Rei sitting on the corner of the street. Oh god. What do I say! Ite been 5 years! Honestly what do you say to your ex-girlfriend after 5 years of not seeing each other? Randall thought to himself. "Rei! How are you doing? Your looking good!" He blurted out. Oh god, she is going to think I am flurting now! Randall was fighting with himself. "What have you been up to?"

December 29th, 2005, 8:08 PM
Terra watched Randall from the tree that she was on.

I haven't seen him in about 6 or so years.

She jumped down from the tree that was closest to him.

She stayed at the base of the tree not wanting to say anything.

December 29th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I have been in the gym of Ecruteak speaking to Marty, whom I had beaten before and is good friends with.
"Okay Marty. Seems like both Professor Oak and Elm wants certain trainers to meet at the Tin Tower. I assume that you are able to take care of the town, right?" I ask Marty.
"Come on Ryo. You know me better than that. Has Gengar ever let me down yet?" He asked.
"No. Of course not. Well. I guess I should be going."
"Yeah. I'll be seeing you later." Marty waved goodbye to me and I did so back to him. I exited the Gym and begun my walk towards the tower. Pikachu looked around and smiled happily.
"Pika Piii. Pika!"
"Yeah. It still is the same as ever." I said back to Pikachu as I looked around at the unchanged and magnificent town.
"So. Tin Tower huh. Guarding Ho-oh might be harder than expected." I muttered. "Pika Pika." Pikachu had suddenly pointed to two people. They looked like Rei and Randall, frends he had met several years ago. Why were they here? I made my way towards them when I spotted another female trainer in the trees nearby the other two. What? That looks just like Terra, too. Eh? What the heck? I wondered why these trainers were here.
"They must be going towards our objective also." I said to Pikachu.
"Pika Pii!!" He said smiling.

December 30th, 2005, 5:34 AM
Sapphire walked slowly through the streets of Ecruteak City, her Umbreon at her side. "Man, we been here for a long time!" Sapphire exclaimed, looking toward her Umbreon. The Umbreon looked back up at her, his expression was like a forest clouded in a thick mist. "I hope the others are gonna show up." She whispered to her Umbreon. The Umbreon nodded his head twice.

"UmUmbre.." He then turned his head foward but stopped walking. "UmUmbreon!!" It called to Sapphire as he raised his pure black tail and pointed it toward two trainers. Sapphire slightly gasped. "Randall!!Rei!!" She called to them. Her Umbreon and her started jogging up to them. Once she got next to them she said. "I haven't seen you guys in over 5 years! So hows it been?" She asked as her Umbreon sat down beside her, a calm look on his face.

December 30th, 2005, 6:50 AM
"Saphhire? What are you doing here?" Randall asked in a flat tone. "Did you get asked to come or are you just trying to beat the gym?" Randall laughed. "Dang, two friends get to help with the same thing I am doing. God this is like a freakin reunion!" Randall exclaimed. "So where should we meet Prof. Oak and Elm? Tin Tower I geuss?"

December 30th, 2005, 7:19 AM
"Thanks where they would be. Lots of pokemon. I guess they want to 'learn' or something like that." Rei laughed. "Hey, Sapphire, its been a long time! I see you got and Umbreon." Rei said. "It took me a whole year of trying to get my Eevee to evolve into an Unbreon." She rubbed the back of her head.

Man I suck at small talk... She thought.

December 30th, 2005, 7:24 AM
"Well hey, it wasn't easy training this one until it evolved" Sapphire said, laughing. Umbreon looked up at her, a slightly agitated glint in his eyes. "Ehehe..Just kidding Umbreon, just kidding." Umbreon turned his head and yawned, obviously not caring anymore. Sapphire changed the subject. "Yeah, I think we're all supposed to go to the Tin Tower to meet them. After all, thats where Urza did losehis prized Pokemon, right?" Sapphire looked up at the Tin Tower that stood in the distance. "So should we go there now?" She asked quietly.

December 30th, 2005, 7:34 AM
"Do you thik there will be any bad guys there?" Rei asked. "Uh...maybe we should buy some potions and some revives before we go?" She said. She knew that everyone could see that she was nervous.

"Uh...well...What do you think Flare?" She asked. Flare looked up at her as if saying "Rei...your stupid."

"Yeah, I knew thats what you would think. OK, nevermind, we should just go." Rei said.

December 30th, 2005, 7:51 AM
Raven sat on a branch of a tree above Rei and Sapphire.Her Swellow sat next to her chripping a soft tune."I wonder what they're talking about."She said to her Swellow."Swell swellow."It chirpped."Yeah they're probally talking about Urza and his return, to think all this time the ledgends were true."She said."Well no use staying up here.If I'm gonna be traveling with theise trainers I'de better get to know them."She then added."Come on Swellow lets go meet the gang."HGer Swellow hopped onto her shoulder and she hopped down from the tree."Hi there."She said to Rei and Sapphire."I'm Raven who are you guys?"

December 30th, 2005, 8:04 AM
"...Someone who dosnt jump out of trees for a living...Im Rei," I said, holding out my hand. Flare walked up to the girls Swellow, and sniffed it for a moment, then sat down. "piiiix" it said. "This is Sapphire. Shes my friend frim 5 years ago." I continued. "So...your turn. Who are you?"

December 30th, 2005, 8:24 AM
Adrina's purple eyes shot over to the large group that was having a very loud reunion, and she gazed at them for awhile. It wasn't exactly an interested stare, it was more of a glare, but not to that intensity just yet.
<Whater you lookin at?> Plusle asked running up Adrina's left shoulder as Minun up the right.
"Nothing." Adrina said looking back at the tin tower.
"Mantine, Gyrados, Totodile, Metagross, return!" Adrina said holding out all of the pokeballs, ultraballs, and greatballs they belonged to.
Soon, only the two mouse pokemon remained.
"Let's let them underestimate me. Then maybe I can get out of this chore." Adrina said sweeping herself into the tower.

{Once again. Gone all day.}

December 30th, 2005, 8:29 AM
"I'm Raven."She said shaking Rei's hand."Sorry about the whole 'tree' thing."Swellow shook it's wings and hopped onto the ground."Swel swellow."It said as it looked at Flare.

December 30th, 2005, 8:44 AM
"Ah, a group of trainers..." Sam says as the Flygon makes his way downward. "Hmm, do we know them?"

"Ah, that's right. I vaugly know them. I think we met them once when I came to this town to preform or sometin' along the lines of that." The grass shudders as the large Pokemon flaps its powerful wings to land. It almost resembled how a helicopter lands, save without all the racket and such.

She jumps off her Flygon, patting it on the side of the neck as she examines the group. "Ack, I don't know their names..."

{Then why don't you ask them for it...} a rather cool voice says as two red eyes gaze out from under the shadows.

"It doesn't work that way, Nightling..." she sighs as her Black Ninetales comes into veiw. It sat calmly next to her trainer, blinking its startling red eyes. It was true that all Ninetales have red eyes, but in contrast to its abnormally black pelt, it looked more eerie and frightening.

{Well, how else could you find out?} she says calmly as the threesome make their way over. {You DO have to work with them, whether you like them or not...}

December 30th, 2005, 8:47 AM
"Haha, seems like we have a bad habit of just randomly meeting people today, huh?" Rei said, smiling. "Yeah, the tree thing seemed kinda barbaric, but I think Ill recover from that pretty soon..." She said, laughing. "Oh well, Yeah, Were going to Tin tower. Were you goin there to?"

December 30th, 2005, 8:52 AM
"Hey, my name's Sapphire" Sapphire said, holding out her hand to Raven. "Cool Swello ya got there." She added in as the bird Pokemon jumped out of the tree and landed next to her trainer.

"Breee" Umbreon muttered as it walked over next to the Swellow as if it were saying "Hey.."

"I don't think we need to go an get potions and that stuff. I think our Pokemon will all be fine. Besides, i've already got some stuff in my bakcpack in any of us gets hurt." She said, pointing at the blue navy backpack on her shoulders.

December 30th, 2005, 8:55 AM
Raven grabbed Sapphire's gand and shooke it"I'm Raven."She said."Oh and Rei to answer your question I don't know if I'm gonna go to Tin town or not.."She said."I suppose I'll go wherever my instinct takes me." Swellow was circling around Flare and Umbreon in an odd coruisuose way."Swellow what are you doing?"Raven asked grabbing the bird from the Vulpix and Umbreon.

December 30th, 2005, 9:05 AM
"Um...excuse me..." the pink-haired girl says, with a cheerful grin on her face. Her hair was windblown from her flying around the Flygon that stood beside her, looking at the group with those large, red eyes. A dark shadow was being carried by the gril in her arms as a child would do a cat, until someone could reconize the shadow as being a black Ninetales.

"Is this, the Tin Tower? I'm not certain...oh, sorry. I'm Sam, I think I'll be helping you guys out with...er, something."

{D*mn she puts up such a childish act...} thinks Nightling, {Why? Is it that hard just to ask what their names are?}

{Idiot...} murmurs she, and Sam gave her Pokemon a little nudge.

"Um," she says, placing Nightling on the ground, "These are my Pokemon, Nightling and Flygon..." she says, introducing them.

December 30th, 2005, 9:14 AM
"Hi. Im Rei," I said. "Cool Ninetails. I dont think Ive ever seen it black before!" Flare looked up, and ran over to the black Ninetails. "Piiiix?" It said, looking up at it. It seemed to panick judging by the fact that it was creeping around the Ninetails.

"No, Flare! Your gonna be white!" Rei said, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, if were not too bust meeting everyone, how about we go in?" She said.

December 30th, 2005, 9:22 AM
{You have a problem with me being black?} sniffed the Ninetales to the Vulpix.

"Nightling, don't be rude!" she snapped, nudging her Pokemon playfully with the toe of her shoe. Sam takes off her leather gloves and puts them in the back pocket of her pants, adjusting the goggles that were resting on the top of her head. She never wore them over her eyes unless she was doing one of her acts.

"Nightling was a rare find..." she says, leaning on her Flygon, "But like all the others, it was by chance. The only uncoloured Pokemon I have is my Flygon 'ere...let's just say I have a collection of coloured Pokemon, but most of them are back at home..."

December 30th, 2005, 9:40 AM

{Not so cool?} Umbreon asked, gazing up at me.

'Nah, i'm just bored to death just standing here'

{yeah me too..} Umbreon stopped short when the Swellow started circling around him. Umbreon shoved his snout in the Pokemon's face and muttered {look, bird, either stop or become my dinner!!} Sapphire nudged Umbreon hard on the shoulder.

'Don't say that. Someone might here' She said nervously, gazing around the group. Her Umbreon just huffed and said {So?}

Sapphire saw Raven grabbing it and sighed with relief. {Aww, but I was hungry!} Her Umbreon joked.

'Too bad'

December 30th, 2005, 9:46 AM
occ: Hey guys, maybe we should wait for Randall to get back. He has to read alot already...

{I dont have a problem with you being black. i havnt seen a black Ninetails before.No need to get hostile geez...} Flare said, sitting down in from of Nightling

"Wow, so you have more at home? Thats cool. Do you collect or something?" I asked.

December 30th, 2005, 3:25 PM
"Ladies and gentelman!" Randall shouted trying to qieut them. "Lets not let the whole city know why we are here. I think that our precence he shouldn't be known. Now Lets break up into groups. Two of you go to the market and collect revives and potions. Then three of you should go check out Burned Tower to see if anything important is going on. That leaves me and one other to go to Tin Tower and check things out. How about you Rei, wanna go with me?" Randall asked smiling at Rei.

EDIT: IMPORTANT! I will be gone till sunday. Dont jump to far ahead. I was gone for a few hours and i hade almost a page to read. Dont go over a page it saves me time. And if you in my other RP do that same.

December 30th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Terra decided to speak up before Randll left.

"What about me Randall?"

She asked her eyes unreadable.

I wonder what his reaction will be to me.

December 30th, 2005, 8:09 PM
I glanced a Terra. "Uh...I--That it um..." Flare sent a spark of fire on my ankle. "OW! God dangit flare!" I yelled. Pshooo.. I thought. "Sure Randall. Ill go with you!" I said after an uneasy moment.

December 30th, 2005, 8:33 PM
ok.........that was odd.

Terra thought trying to keep her eyes unreadable.

I wonder what her problem is.

"Where do you want me to go?"

December 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM
OOC: Sniff Sniff... Everyone forgot about me......... :(. I;m feeling sad now. I'll post in the morning. See you guys. Sniff.

December 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
OOC: Sorry about that.

IC: Terra saw somone out of the cornr of her eye.

Ryo!? I haven't seen him in a while either.

Terra thought.

She walked over to him calmly.

"Hey Ryo what are youdoing here? I haven't seen you for a long time."

She said her tail swishing back and forth.

December 30th, 2005, 10:58 PM
She couldn't help but stare at the group outside. They looked extremely disorganized...yet they were funny in the way they kept turning around and seeing someone they once knew, or just someone who shoved themselves into the reunion.
"MI!" Minun yelled as it pulled on one end of a charred stuffed animal.
"PLU!" Plusle yelled back as it pulled on the other end.
"TOTO!" Totodile yelled as it bit the stuffed animal to peices.
The three pokemon looked down at the ripped up plushie, then abandoned it, searching for more treasure.
"Where is Professor Elm..." She mumbled to herself "I'm not going to wait much longer."
She pushed the curtains back over the window and continued to explore the tower.

December 31st, 2005, 12:46 AM
OOC: I promised to right the next day huh? Well it IS 12;39 the next day eh? Here I go.

IC: I saw Terra approach me. She had asked why I was here.
"Oh. Hello Terra. It's been a long time. Well. I'm here because I was asked to come by both Professor Oak and Elm to guard the Tin Tower. I wonder what is so urgent though." I said to her and saw her tail start swishing back and forth. "I see you have grown. Six years was it? Or was it five seen we've met? Time really does fly." "So... Randall has asked Rei to go with him. Where will you be going?" I asked Terra. Suddenly, a flash came from beside me. "Pikachu. Piiiika!!!" Pikachu shouted and ran circles around Terra. "Hahaha. You remember Terra, Pikachu?" I asked him. He nodded. "And I think you still remember my old pal Pikachu, right Terra?"

December 31st, 2005, 12:54 AM
"You've grown as well. I don't know where I'm going yet. It has been five long and painful years since I saw you last."

Terra said slightly smiling.

A pokemon jumped down from the tree and walked over to me.

It was an Espeon.

December 31st, 2005, 1:03 AM
"Ah. You have an Espeon?! It looks magnificent." I said to Terra. "Believe me. I haven't grown that much these past 5 years. I'm pretty much the same. An easy-going and honest guy." I said scratching my head and smling slightly when another of my pokeballs opened unleashng yet another pokemon. "Arooooo!!!" came the Dragonite's cry. "Wow. You too?" I asked as Pikachu ran up Dragonite's back and rode on his head. "This is one of my pokemon you haven't met yet. This is Dragonite. He's fun and really careless but not most of the time. He is loyal and obedient so that's a good thing about him." I explained. Dragonite snorted and grunted unhappily. "Okay Okay. Hahaha. I was just kidding." I said to Dragonite. "Where do you want to go?" I turned my attention back to Terra.

December 31st, 2005, 1:11 AM
"I don't know."

An Umbreon jumped down from the tree as well.

"Hey Shadow there you are."

She rubbed him on the head.

December 31st, 2005, 8:25 AM
"Hn? Well, yeah I have others..." she says. She was about to release her Golden Lapras when Randall spoke.

"Oh, me and Flygon could fly into town and collect revives 'n stuff!" she says, giddily as she jumps onto her trusted Pokemon. "Who wants to join me?" she says as Nightling jumped into her lap, her red eyes gazing about the crowd.

January 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
"Ok then," Randall said walking in small strides. "So how have you been Rei?" Randall asked softly. He felt that they could really talk now they were alone. "Its been so long, you look so beautiful!" He spoke not trying to sound like an idoit. "How are you?"

January 1st, 2006, 11:14 AM
Terra's ears listened in on what Randall was saying.
She coverd them so she couldn't hear.
"I shouldn't even be here. Bye Ryo."
She said and ran past Randall with Star and Shadow following.
Star ran in between Randall and Rei and stopped. She gave Randall a look of confusion and then a little bit of hate.
"Star stop it and comeon."
Terra said walking away.

January 1st, 2006, 12:30 PM
'Whats up with her?' Sapphire thought, watching Terra walk away with her Espeon and Umbreon.

{I don't know, but I could tell that Espeon doesn't really like Randall that much}

'Yeah I wonder what he said to upset her..' She though.

{I have an idea, but nows not the time to say it} Umbreon gazed at the three, his face showing no expression.

'Meh, whatever..' Sapphire turned to Randall. "Hey Randall! Can I come too?" Sapphire called. 'I have nothing better to do anyways..' She added in silently.

January 1st, 2006, 1:12 PM
Adrina laughed softly. It was all she could do to stop laughing 'shrilly'. The poor girl was jealous perhaps? It would make the journey interesting enough for her to stay. Maybe even stay the whole way through. She was now watching the group from the window on the second highest floor. Professor Elm was still nowhere to be seen, as her pokemon had gone up one more floor to investigate.
"TOTO!" Totodile screeched as the floor above Adrina gave way to Metagross's incredible weight.
"METAGROSS! TOTODILE!!!" Adrina screamed underneath the weight of the large steel pokemon "GET OFF!"
Metagross was well knocked out from the fall, having taken lots of the blow, while Totodile was unceremoniously rejoicing in him coming unscathed as Minun and Plusle ran down to investigate.
'I can't even reach Metagross's pokeball...' Adrina thought, gritting her teeth as she had both her arms pinned underneath one of Metagross's large legs.
As Minun and Plusle jumped onto Metagross to try to wake him up Adrina sighed.
"Get off me NOW!" She yelled, as Plusle, Minun, and Totodile quickly jumped off, fearing for their life once Metagross got off of their trainer.
Metagross promptly woke up with the last yell and the three small pokemon motioned for him not to get up in mad arm waves and fingers across their throats as Adrina closed her eyes for one last shout "GET OFF!"
Though, Metagross promptly got off, only to find another weak spot in the floor and drop, leaving another well sized hold in the floor.
Adrina felt that the shouting was enough talking for the day, and brushed the dust and dirt off the front and back of her dress.
'That's it! We're leaving!' Adrina thought angrily as she returned all of the crazy pokemon and made her way down.

January 1st, 2006, 1:59 PM
"I think shes upset..." I said, looking down. "Sapphire, you and Randall talk for a minute, Ill be right back." I said, backing up in the direction that Terra went. Flare paused for a moment, then followed.

January 1st, 2006, 2:16 PM
Terra could tell someone was following her.

She started to walk faster.

Shadow let out a growl and continued to walk with her.

Terra turned around to face Rei.

January 1st, 2006, 2:18 PM
"I can tell you like Randall. Your terrible at hiding it, you know." I said, crossing my arms. "I have a question. Have you ever gone on a date with him? Not arcade dating, real, resturant dating, I mean."

January 1st, 2006, 2:31 PM
Her ears twitched in annoyance.

"What are you talking about. I shouldn't even be here. You're off track saying I like him. I haven't seen him in six years so how could I? All of this being happy and seeing people we haven't seen in years makes me cringe. Besides I don't want to endanger all of you guys."

Her tail thrashed around angerly.

January 1st, 2006, 2:58 PM
Rei Smiled. "Ha, like I said. Your bad at lying." She held up her finger. "When you said that, you looked to the left. Then when you started to talk about how your only sad because your seeing people you havnt seen for a long time, you looked to te upper left." I smiled.

"Its nothing to be ashamed about!"

January 1st, 2006, 3:02 PM
"So," Randall faced Sapphire. "Whats up? God what is up with chicks and drama?" Randall laughed. "Everywhere I go I have drama around me. Is it me? Be honest because I need to know if I am doing anything wrong? Or is it chicks are just drawn to me?" Randall grinned.

January 1st, 2006, 3:18 PM
"I don't want anyone being around me they always get hurt to the maximum."
Terra said scowling.
She turned around and started to walk away again.
"You won't understand."

January 1st, 2006, 3:25 PM
"Well, I might not, but I can already tell the somethings wrong." I said. Flare sat down, and yawned. This was boring for her, obviously.

"You shouldnt distance yourself from others. I made that mistake 5 years ago." I continued. "All thats gonna happen is that your going to get hurt, and youll be ashamed that you left your friends."

"Friends are there for you ALL THE TIME. If their good enough, they wont care that they get hurt."

January 1st, 2006, 3:35 PM
Terra turned back around.

"I've been distancing myself from people for five years. I'm a jinx. Everytime someone's near me they either get terribly injured or they die."

Shadow nodded and sat down.

It seemed like this girl wasn't going to let them leave.

January 1st, 2006, 3:42 PM
Adrina left the Tin Tower in the foulest mood anybody could hope she'd ever been.
Ignoring the group who was now turning soap opera style, she walked past them and in her blind fury walked straight into a man who dropped everything he held.
Looking up from the ground she saw Professor Elm, apologizing in a hurry and collecting his stuff.
"Took you long enough!" Adrina barked as she stood up, not bothering to help him "What is going on? I'm not waiting much longer for an explanation."
She knew she was being unreasonable, taking her anger out of Professor Elm, expecially when she owed him for the Totodile, which actually caused her more trouble than needed, but she really didn't care at the moment.
"Sorry, sorry," Professor Elm said not really paying attention as he sifted through his files "I've been busy, and I had to yank myself away just to get here!"
Adrina didn't take that excuse, but she let it go as she watched him get more stressed by the passing second.

January 1st, 2006, 3:56 PM
"Hm. Well, you do know that jinxed people are people with no self esteem?" I said, smiling a little more. "I know how to solve that. Come on." I said, grabbing Terra's hand. "Oh, and by the way, Im your friend, and Ive been your friends for five years. Do I look dead to you?"

January 1st, 2006, 4:18 PM
"Well you don't know what happened over those five years Rei."

Terra said frowing.

"I've almost been killed many times myself and I don't want the people who been trying to kill me also trying to kill my friends."

She said trying to pull away.

January 1st, 2006, 4:41 PM
"OK, I see." I said, turning around. "Your gonna be the rebel of the group. You just cant understand it can you? You have been through alot. OK, but that dosnt mean you arent entitled to have friends." I began to walk away. "Lets go, Flare."

January 1st, 2006, 4:44 PM
Terra sighed.

"Wait. I'm coming with you."

Terra said walking after her.

Shadow shook his head.

"Shadow you are more negative than me."

January 1st, 2006, 4:59 PM
"What the heck?" Sam laughs as she watched the others.

{It's like a sopa opera unfolding...} muses Nightling, resting her black head between her silky paws. Her multiple tails twitch.

"Fly..." the Flygon moans impatiently. Sam's eyes narrow.

"So, I guess I'll be going alone. Buying revives 'n stuff is too boring for ya?" she straps on her goggles and puts on her leather gloves in a rather over-dramatic way.

{You're pushing it, Sam...}

"So before I leave, does anyone, ANYONE at all want to come with me?" she snaps. If you couldn't tell, she was a rather impatient being, "Or should I just bother Randall like the rest of y'all are!?"

January 1st, 2006, 5:04 PM
Terra thought about it.

"I'll go with you if you don't mind."

She said walking over to the girl.

Shadow followed her.

January 1st, 2006, 5:15 PM
"So now someone comes after my little outburst," snaps Sam, rubbing Flygon's head as she glares down at Terra.

{Ah, shut it Sam,} The black Ninetails says, leaping down from the large Pokemon to greet Terra. {Please ignore her, sometimes I feel like the trainer. I'm Nightling...and yes, it would be lovely if you joined us...} Nightling gave the sense that she was highly confident with herself, and she was. No, she was not vain, nor haughty for such the case, just...proud.

"Yeah, what Nightling said. I'm Sam, and this is my trusty Flygon," she says, calming down, "Sorry, my emotions tend to jump around a bit. Hop on."

January 1st, 2006, 5:29 PM
"Hey everyone! I see Prof. Elm!" Randall yelled looking toward Tin Tower. "We should go now. We have been here for almost an hour and the legend states Urza comes back tommorow!" Randall spoke walking towards Tin Tower.

January 1st, 2006, 7:19 PM
I spun around. "Um...crap! I forgot all about that!" I ran to catch up to Randall with Flare close behind.

"Alright Flare I guess that's all I need you for." I said. I pulled out another pokeball and threw it at the ground. " Alright Appcoloipse, your turn!" I yelled. When the light dimmed there stood my second best pokemon, a Dragonair.

"Ok Randall, we talked a lot about getting here. Now what are we gonna do when we actually ge in?"

January 1st, 2006, 7:38 PM
"I think its time" Sapphire whispered to Umbreon.

{yeah..but the dudes right you know. What are we gonna do when we get in?}

'I guess just make sure everythings ready and...wait'

{Hn, sounds boring to me}

'Yeah but we don't excatly know when hes coming either..' Sapphire gazed blankly up at the sky. So did her Umbreon, the same blank expression on his face.

After a few long moments of the sky gazing, Sapphire took off her navy blue backpack, unzipped it, and rummaged through its contents, careful not to disturb the Eevee egg that was in their. 'Hmm...I got 2 super potions, four potions, and three revives.'

{That should be more then enough}

'Yeah' Sapphired put her backpack back on her back and took off one of the Pokeballs attached to her belt, next to her Umbreon's Pokeball. She tossed it onto the ground. A white light flasehd and a few short moments later an Espeon took its place. Sapphire attached the Pokeball back to her belt. Umbreon walked up to Espeon and muzzled her face. 'So do you think you two can handle it when Urza gets here?' She asked quietly.

Umbreon looked up from Espeon and said. {Don't worry. We can handle it.}

January 1st, 2006, 11:08 PM
"Pika? Pika pi?" {What? What're we doing?} Pikachu asked.
"I guess we'll go to the Tin Tower for now." I replied. I skimmed through my back pack to check up on supplies. "I have a hyper potion, two full heals, a max repel, a measly revive and 6 lemonade drinks. Wow. I'm pretty terrible when shopping, huh?" I said grinning a bit. "Urururur. Urr Dragurrr." {Hahahaha. Yep you are very bad.} Dragonite said laughing.
"Okay. I might need two of you to stand gurad." I said selecting two pokeballs. "Maybe Tyranitar and Charizard." I said tossing both balls into the air and unleashing them. Both Tyranitar and Charizard yawned.
Charizard scratching his belly said, "Char Charrrr Char?" {So... why am I out?}
Tyranitar had the same look.
"Well I need some guards and I think both of you will be the best for the job." I explained.
"Ty. Tyranitar. Ran Ran." {Yes. That will be fine. As you say} Tyranitar said.
Charizard snorted. "Char char charrrr?" {Why am I stuck with him?} He asked.
"You too need to work it out. Your having serious friend problems." I explained.
Pikachu laughed as he sat above my head. Charizard blew a small stream of fire towards pikachu. Pikachu didged it but was furious.
"Ah. Stop. No fighting. I hope I can trust the both of you." I asked.
"Ty." {Yes.}
"Char char." {Yeah yeah.}

January 2nd, 2006, 12:10 PM
Entering Tin Tower, Randall saw Prof. Elm examining the tower.

"Prof. Elm? You called us here, what do you need?" Randall spoke in a soft tone.

"Ahh, Randall good to see you! I see you brought the whole gang." He said laughing. "Anyway, why your here. I brought you here because of the Legend. It states the Urza will return tommorow and we need the best trainers to help fight him. We also need you to."

"Wait a minute," Randall cut him off. "You want us to battle someone who nearly destroyed The Elite Four? Do you honestly think we can beat him. I mean, the legend also states that he will return stronger than ever?" Randall asked nervously.

"Yes it does, and we have wondered how we are going ot handle that. Now isn't it true that all of you have beaten the Elite Four?"

"Well, I have and I am sure others have aswell."

January 2nd, 2006, 1:03 PM
"I have." Adrina said idly examining her nails.
"But I wonder..." She said coldly "why we have to spend our time waiting for this Urzato come, so we can save your a*s while we could easily save our own."
Gyrados who was now lounging in the pond again gave a grunt in agreement.
"Besides, why call us today, when he's coming tomorrow? Why didn't you plan ahead, and call us in advance a week or so earlier?" She said "And what obligation do we have to you, to have to help you save the world? Honestly, I have to say that if you use he excuse of you giving me totodile, that I should save the world to repay you for that, I think you'll owe me a thousand times more if I choose not to use my totodile in this battle."
Unfazed, Cold, Rude, and Relentless.
"What's in this for me?" Adrina asked, her sharp eyes boring into Professor Elm.

January 2nd, 2006, 4:37 PM
Sapphire's eye twitched a little in annoyance. She turned coldly toward Adrina "Whats in it for you?!" She repeated angrily. "Uh, maybe saving the whole world, and yourself! Look, I cannot believe you are acting so selfish as to say 'whats in it for me'. What if you were the only one here? Would you just watch the whole world get distroyed?!!" sapphire glared angrily at her, her hands balled into fists "Well for your info, your not the only one here, so you can just leave if you don't want to be here you know!!!" Umbreon stepped up beside Sapphire and growled at Adrina.

January 2nd, 2006, 6:23 PM
Adrina simply glanced at the girl and looked back at the Tin Tower.
"For your information," Adrina said calmly "I wouldn't judge someone's actions before you get to know them. For instance if I judged you now, I'd take it you were a brash person who rushed into things without thinking about it for more than one millisecond. When I said, "what's in it for me" that could have meant anything. It could have even meant the reason you said. Although that reason doesn't really appeal to me, seeing as you all are about to have the time of your lives saving the world just the same, it wouldn't make much of a difference if a girl like me who doesn't believe in 'justice', as you might say, wasn't here to fight alongside a bunch of do-gooders. And," Adrina continued, getting more riled by the second, mainly because of how many words she was starting to say, and partly because Minun and Plusle had just popped out of their pokeballs to listen to the argument "I never said I didn't want to be here, so why don't you listen carefully when someone's talking?! You might learn something important, and yes, I probably would sit aside and watch the world get destroyed because that's who I am, and that's what I do."
Adrina could swear that just that group of words was all she'd saved for the week, but around these disagreeable and ignorant people she felt that she'd be speaking a record the rest of the week.
"You do what you want, and I'll do what I want, thanks." Adrina snapped.
Plusle and Minun peered out at the girl from behind Adrina's legs, ignoring the growling Umbreon, knowing scarier things such as the gyrados lazing in the pond in a bad temper, having been caught in one of it's hurricane's of a bad mood.
Adrina thought about saying more, but that wouldn't be her at all, and it was time to teach this girl exactly who she was, and so she simply turned back to Professor Elm, folding her arms and falling into a silence she was determined not to break.

January 2nd, 2006, 6:34 PM
"Adrina, if you dont want to be here, Leave. I dont want to here any fighting between you. If you wish not to help, leave now!" Prof. Elm spoke alittle more blunt with this words.

"Everyone, CALM DOWN!" Randall bellowed trying to get everyone to shut up. "If you dont want to be here leave if you want to help follow me!" Randall shouted as he walked toward the stairs, obviously iratated. Prof. Elm close behind him.

"Do you know what you doing?" Prof. Elm asked nervously. He Randall did was grunted.

January 2nd, 2006, 6:49 PM
Regaining her passive attitude Adrina simply followed the two up the stairs silently, as Minun and Plusle ran up ahead, playing a game of tag along the way.
She had returned gyrados back to it's pokeball, much to it's disdain, seeing as she may need to stay in the accused tower overnight.
'I'm not making any promises. I may just watch this.' Adrina thought to herself.

January 2nd, 2006, 7:11 PM
Espeon's eyes glowed red as she thought to herself 'Yeah right. If you watch this I swear i'll turn on you in a heartbeat' Meanwhile, Umbreon was glaring daggers at the trainer and the two rat Pokemon, and Sapphire was running up ahead till she walked next to Randall. "Man what is up with HER?" She whispered to Randall. "I swear we can't trust someone like her. Randall, in my opinion, we're better off without her." She then turned her head toward Espeon. Espeon was half glaring at the trainer. Half of her expression read deep concentration though. Sapphire turned back toward Randall and whispered even quieter. "Look at my Espeon, I think she agrees. I think the trainer's thoughts aren't to, uh...good"

January 2nd, 2006, 7:28 PM
Terra was behind them following slowly.
Shadow came running inside and caught up with her.
"Took you long enough."
Terra muttered to Shadow.
All he did was scowl and keep walking.

January 6th, 2006, 6:21 PM
OCC: I was asked by firefox113 to RP for her while she is grounded so I am.

IC: "Randall, why do we just have to wait for this guy to show up? Why dont we look for him? You know, surprise him." Rei asked softly.

"He comes tommorow. Looking for him now would be a waste of time. Its better to wait that rush into things." Randall replied flatly.

"He is right," Prof Elm replied. "If we searched now we would miss him coming here and possibly him showing up here."

"Then why wait till the day before he shows to call us here?" Rei asked quietly.

January 6th, 2006, 6:25 PM
Terra nodded in agreement, but didn't say a word. She wasn't the social type.
Shadow sat down knowing they were going to be here for a while.
Terra sat down next to him.
They watched and listened the others.

January 6th, 2006, 7:25 PM
"I know it was such short notice but we didn't have time. We were trying to figure out if the legend was true, when we couldn't figure it out we called you. It was kind of a last resort but it works. You are strong enough." Prof. Elm.

"What if we aren't strong enough?" Rei asked quickly. This stole Randall's atention.

January 6th, 2006, 7:27 PM
Terra stood up.
"Of course we're strong enough Rei. I know I am trust me I haven't gone though all of this just to find out I'm not strong enough. That's not happening."
Shadow nodded as she finished. Terra sat back down and the emotiom was gone from her face again.

January 6th, 2006, 7:56 PM
"I hope I am strong enough." Randall spoke. "If I am not then I know we all will be. I mean for god sakes he beat most of the trainers in Johto and Kanto single handed. If I am not we all are. We jsut have to stick together."

January 6th, 2006, 8:02 PM
"Stick together. That's not good for me."
Terra said running her hand down Shadow.
Shadow slept while Terra waited for an answer or reaction.
She sighed and looked at Randall with unreadable eyes.

January 6th, 2006, 8:22 PM
"Its either that or death!" Randall spat. His temper wasn't good and now it was flaring. If you want to die, fight him alone! But if you want to stand a chance
stick with us. Its your choice really. Death or teamwork!" Randall was furious.

"Calm down Randall." Rei spoke finnally.

January 6th, 2006, 8:24 PM
Terra stood up.
"I'm not scared to die! I've almost died over 50 times. I'm not affraid to die."
Her eyes turned red and she walked outside.
"Get it together Terra. I can't loose it. I might kill someone." She told herself.

January 7th, 2006, 5:33 AM
I had only watched at this intense conversation go on. I didn't want to cause more disdain as to speak so I did not speak. Sapphire and Adrina had eyes of distrust. Terra seemed onlt to want to be alone.Randall wanted everyone to unite together. Rei was there to calm people down. I had done a lot of thinking as everyone was busy giving opinions and statements. I felt Terra needed some comfort so I walked outside to her.
"Terra? I'm pretty sure your around here somewhere." I asked as I tried to find her. I found her just outside the tower.
"Terra. I know you don't socialize and work in groups but we need to act as one to stop this villian. I'm very sure no one wants you to die alone. If we die, we can die trying and perish together. That would be much better than dieing alone, right?" I asked.
"It doesn't seem so bad to be dieing together with your friends. And you do seem pretty tense too." I added as I tried looking in her eyes but stopped because I did not want to intrude in her personal space. She seemed ready to burst out and start to go into a frenzy, however, she remained as calm as ever.
"I guess I'll have to chat with Randall in a bit. His temper is sort of reaching skyrocketing moment. He'll be fine so please don't mind what he was saying although he is pretty straight foward." I said to Terra and mumbled a bit.
"Rest assured. I'll be there to protect you and anyone else." I said to her and smiled. I had started to make my way back slowly towards the tower with slow shuffling footsteps.

January 7th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Terra turned her gaze to Ryo.
"Thanks Ryo. Just I can't get angry ok. If I do my eyes will go red like they are about to do and I might kill someone."
She said walking back in with him.
Shadow kept his distance until her eyes returned to normal.

January 7th, 2006, 1:09 PM
"Hehe. I'll keep in mind not to make you angry." I said to her smiling as we walked back to the tower. Dragonite unexpectedly popped out of his pokeball.
"Draaurrrr." Dragonite said also smiling.
"Dragonite. I need you to fly around and keep watch out too. We need to know where he will strike." I commanded. Dragonite nodded and took off to the skies with incredible speed. He circled high around the tower just waiting.
"He seems by far one of the most trustworthy of my group." I said to Terra. A large flash came from my belt. A yellow mouse appeared and sat on my shoulder.
"Pikachu?! Man. You guys just pop out whenever huh?" I asked and gave him a small tickle. "I hope Randall has calmed down. He really needs to keep his cool during a time like this." I said.

January 7th, 2006, 1:48 PM
Raven had been listening to the intence conversation between Randall and Terra.She walked over to Randall and was talking to him."Listen you need to learn to chill out."She said in a calm tone."I know it's frustrating and we all are in deep but you need to keep a calm head and a level temper."Randall just shot her a glare."OK.Welll just so you know we're all here for you."She said in a reassuring voice.

January 7th, 2006, 3:12 PM
"Ok, If you are still going to help, we are going tothe top of the tower to keep watch. We need a few to stay below just incase anything happens down here. Who wants to stay behind?" Randall asked calming himself.

January 7th, 2006, 5:03 PM
"I'll stay." Terra said sticking her hands in her pockets.
Shadow looked at Randall and went outside.
He pulled the Espeon in.
"Thanks Shadow for pulling Star in."
She said rubbign them both on the head.

January 7th, 2006, 6:51 PM
"I will also stay down here. Being on top of the tower makes me feel... a bit nauseated and I do better with my pokemon on the ground anyway." I said to Randall also raising my hand. Without waitig for his response, I turned and walked over to the nearest spot where I could view the entire room and the entrance while worrying little about being ambushed. I also threw a pokeball and out came a large Blastoise. Blastoise grunted while scratching his belly and walked over towards me.
"Okay. Blastoise and Pikachu. I need you, Blastoise, to be on guard while keeping out of sight." Blastoise nodded and looked for the nearest place to hide. He saw a fountain and pretended to be a statue. "Hahaha. That will do. Pikachu, I need you too stay with me. Everyone else has another job so I might need your help." I said to the electric mouse.
"Pika Pii!!" I shouted and climbed on top of my head.
"I think my defense is set."

January 7th, 2006, 7:15 PM
Terra watched Ryo and sat down.
She picked the perfect spot to keep look out.
Shadow and Star took different spots also.
All three were well hidden.

January 7th, 2006, 7:53 PM
Sapphire nodded to Randall and started climbing the stairs to the top of the tower. "I'm kinda afraid of heights.." She whispered to him, gazing nervuously down below. Her gaze landed on Terra and she looked ahead again "But I think I will do better up here" 'Without that traitor' Sapphire added in quietly, all fear of heights gone now. Her Umbreon followed beside her, with Espeon behind him. Both looked back as she did, they expressions tinted with disgust. They turned their head back foward when Sapphire did.

January 7th, 2006, 8:07 PM
"Calm Sapphire. Leave it where it is and forget about it. If we dont we will die and I dont feel like dying." Randall said laughing. "It would be better if you to are away from each other anyway."

"Im coming to!" Rei piped in, running up the stairs behind them. "Dont forget about me!" She laughed.

January 7th, 2006, 8:42 PM
(You guys stink!!! How'd you get so far??? ;_;.)

Adrina merely stopped on the staircase as she was give the decision to stay on the ground or be on the top.
She stared at the Ultraball attached to her sleeve that ended at her shoulder and continued to her wrist, containing her extremely heavy Metagross, and looking up, could practically imagine the enourmous hole he'd made earlier.
Keeping her lips tightly sealed, she simply sat down on the stairs and began her war in her head, but not before thinking to that ridiculous espeon who was probably already not paying attention to her thoughts, 'Turn on me? You weren't ever my ally in the first place'
Plusle and Minun began to chase each other back down the stairs as their trainer had stopped.
"Plu Plu?" "Mi Mi!"
Adrina simply glanced at them and gave them each a short pat on their heads and stood up, leaning on the railing. Whatever help she'd be with her idiot pokemon trying to beat a madman and her best fighting pokemon too heavy for the tower floors to support. But who really cared? She wasn't too enthusiastic about being the hero who saved the day. She glared out the window, angry at herself for managaing to drag herself this far into the issue.
But then again, it'll be fine to stay inside the tower on the very first floor. She'll be hidden enough, and she won't have to do anything drastic if the trainers on the ground handled it well.
Pulling on her tight black flexible fingerless gloves, with the very fingertips cut off, she turned around the stairs, decided not to follow that sensitive girl who couldn't take a comment and walked down the stairs, stationing herself at the doorway.

January 7th, 2006, 8:47 PM
Noticing the desent of Adrina, I walked towards her.
"Hi there. So you're joining me and Terra on the ground floor?" I asked her while smiling a bit. Pikachu was also smiling and had taken an interest in this trainer. Pikachu jumped down from my head and started to run around in circles of the female trainer.
"Ah. Pikachu, stop. I don't think she is going to like that." I asked but Pikachu ignored me. He stood by her and smiled a large smile.
"What am I going to do with you?" I said shaking my head.

January 7th, 2006, 8:50 PM
Adrina looked down at the Pikachu who was running around her feet, though she didn't say anything it was any second now...
"PLU!" "MI MI!" Minun and Plusle cried, tackling the Pikachu in blind joy, as it was to them, just another playmate that didn't have big sharp teeth and hopefully wouldn't rip up anything that they got ahold of.
"I suppose I'll..." Adrina started, taking a deep exhasperated breath "help...but only if I have to." She added, folding her arms as she watched her pokemon egg the pikachu on to play with them.

January 8th, 2006, 7:53 AM
OOC: - -;; Dude, are you talking about me or terra when you said 'the sensitive girl that couldn't take a friken comment'?

January 8th, 2006, 8:39 AM
{Lawl, don't take it personally. You, because Adrina hasn't even spoken/seen Terra yet.}

January 8th, 2006, 8:44 AM
Terra jumped down from her spot and walked over to Star and Shadow.
"Well no one's coming yet."
She muttered to them.
They smiled and walked over to the fountian.
She followed them and sat down against it.

January 8th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Raven began running up the stairs after Sapphire, Randall , and Rei."Hey wait for me I'm coming to!!"She called as she ran after them.Her Swellow flew overhead of her as she caught up to them.It swooped down and landed on her shoulder."Swellow."It chirped as it's owner ran.When she caught up with the three of thwm she began to walk again."So what are wqe gonna do when we get to the top?"She asked putting her hands behing her head.

January 16th, 2006, 9:51 AM
occ: this is true, I have no idea whats going on cause ive been gone for so dang long...please help!!! also-sry, its gotta be so short, I have lots to do today -.-

"Why dont you tell me?" Rei said, turning around smiling. Walking backwards was easy for her, but having her eyes closed was different... "Your the one who knows whats going on!"

January 17th, 2006, 4:48 PM
"Well," Randall spoke in a soft tone. "We are going to wait. We will switch turn keeping wtch when night comes. This way we aren't dead when we have to face Urza. Keep your eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Got it?" Randall was taking charge very soon and he wanted to ease off but he didn't want anyone getting hurt.