PDA

View Full Version : The Center: Punishment (PG-16)

Kurosaki
December 28th, 2005, 07:07 PM
The Center
Prologue- Punishment

The year is 2007AD, and the only notable change to the world is the increasing number of crimes commited by citizens of the age range 10-19. As a counter measure, both the Canadian and American governments have combined their forces to create 'The Center', a building used for punishing and 'fixing' those who've broken the law, through a variety of unique methods.

For example, say you were sent to The Center for animal abuse. Like with all cases, you'd be placed in a cold, dark room within the center, where an invisible being called a Tyrant examines you, reads your mind, and comes up with a suitable punishment.

When it has done so, it knocks you unconcious, and places you in a dream of sorts, which is related to what you were charged for. For example, if you were in for animal abuse, chances were you'd be placed in the mind of a dog or cat on the recieving end of abuse while in this dream.

The dream ends when the Tyrants operation is complete, and you awaken to find yourself changed. Tyrants have the abilities to alter ones thoughts, personality, appearance, basically anything.

This chapter of the RP, the Prologue, has us assigned to The Center, and gives us our punishments. During Chapter 1, we will be released back into the real world, and things will go from there.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
What are you being charged for?:
Other:

RP Sample:

As for what will take place during the operation, PM that to me for approval.

Shiney
December 28th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Name:Robert Price

Personality: Actually fairlyreserved, and seclusive, though his appearance and demeanor seem to make him slightly "punk-ish" He tries to avoid contact except with those he already knows fairy well, finding anything else to be troublesome.

Appearance: Medium skin and medium dark brown hair neither interfere, nor enhance his look of contrast, wearing dark, almost black jeans and a black leather overcoat, along with a pure white T-shirt.

History:He was homeschooled most of the time, causing him to lack some skills when it comes to dealing with other people, but he's highly cunning, and was taught to be highly manipulative.

What are you being charged for?: Threatening others, and a highly violent demeanor, emotional instability.

Other: o.o

Kurosaki
December 29th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Name: David Eddy
Personality: David is a very easygoing guy, though sometimes his emotions get the better of him. He's known to have 'episodes' where he barely talks, and sits off on his own, but he is generally happy, because he has lots of energy to spare.
Appearance: 5'11" with short red hair and deep blue eyes. David wears a navy blue shirt, with a small diagnol cross on the upper right. He always wears a pair of navy blue jeans, as well as black running shoes, and he wears a navy baseball cap, no symbols and such on it. He is medium built, and has a gold chain necklance on his neck, and a black watch on his left wrist.
History: David attends a normal high school, and has attended the regular education system all his life. He lives with his Mother, Father, and younger sister.
What are you being charged for?: "Enthusiastically harassing girls" is what it says, but he did no such thing.
Other: N/A

CyBeastSaber
December 29th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Name: Ryo Takashi
Personality: He is nice and good-natured. He does what seems to be the right thing even at the cost of trouble. His good ways may be his downfall. He still is hardworking and protective, dispite being of young age.
Appearance: He is about 5' 7" and wears a blue T-shirt with blue pants. He has blue eyes and short blue-green (mostly blue) hair coloring. He is slightly build and wears brown shoes.
History: He lives with his mother and sister. Being the man of the house, he helps take care of his family because his father was killed when his sister was still young. He goes to school and has a part-time job.
What are you being charged for?: (This is hard to think about. :P) He is charged for abusion and abduction of a female worker, though he did not do it. (Gah. That's the best I could come up with. :D)
Rp Sample:
I laid in my bedroom staring up into the ceiling. "What am I going to do?" I thought to myself for a long time. Suddenly, a loud voice came from downstairs.
"HONEY! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!" said the voice.
"YEAH MOM. I"LL BE RIGHT DOWN." I said loudly back. I stood up from my bed, washed my face in my bedroom bathroom, and put on my uniform.
"The manager wants you in early today." my mom said to me as I came downstairs and kissed her on the cheek.
"Again?! Oh man. I think I'm his everyday slave now." I complained. "Well. I'll be going now." I said to my mom as I waved to her from the front door.
"Be careful." My mom said.
"Yeah. I will be." I replied back.
I walked a few blocks and came unto the store I was working in. It was a fast food restaurant. (Can't say which. :P) The manager greeted me and another worker did also.
"Well Ryo. I need you to do a list of work for me." The manager said taking out a flip pad.
"Yes sir." I said with unhappiness. The manager walked away towards the back when the front door opened. A small giggle came when the door opened. Another worker came in and her name was Sarah Hasimi. She had a red-orange color for her hair and red eyes. She was wearing the work uniform which was a red, orange, and white shirt with a red, orange and white skirt.
"Teehee. Hey Ryo. The manager giving you more work." she said smiling to me.
"Yeah. You know how he is. I'm like his personal slave." I said. Sarah and the other male worker laughed a little.
The three of us with a few others worked until night time. About 4 o'clock, everyone left except Sarah, the manager, and I. "Okay guys. We're done here for today. You two did good work." he said.
"I almost died." I said slumping on the side of a table.
"It wasn't too bad." Sarah replied. "Oh no. I forgot to bring my bike."
"Is that right? I'll walk you to your house then." I said to Sarah.
"Oh you will?" Sarah asked. She grabbed her things and quickly coupled her arm with mine.
"H-Hey. W-What are you doing?" I said at the sudden act.
"Nothing." She said flicking out a tongue.
"We're leaving now, Manager!" I shouted towards the back.
"Yeah. Go on ahead. I'll lock up everything."
Sarah and I were walking through a dark alley. "You live at the next block huh?" I asked.
"Yeah." She said. She tightly cupped her hand around mine. "Ooookay. What ARE you doing now?" I asked.
Before she replied, I saw her fall fowards. Then I felt a surging pain come from my back as I suddenly lost my balance and fell foward towards the ground. I was on the cold, rugged cement for a few seconds. "Oh no." I said mentally and blackedout.
When I had come to my concious, I had awakened in a prison cell. "Wha- Nngh..." I said clenching onto my head. I saw a guard by my cell door. "What happened?" I asked the guard. "Well you abusive bastard, you're in here for sexually abusing and abducting Sarah Hasimi. We found you in an apartment by her home. You sure are clever because we couldn't have found you without some advice. I still wonder why you were unconcious on the floor." The guard chuckled.
"But I.. I didn't do anything. Wh-Where's Sarah? I need to talk to her." I said to the guard.
"Oh no. She'll be long gone from you when you ever get out of here. Hehehe...Hahahaha." The guard laughed.
"S-Sarah. W-What did I do?" I mumbled to myself.

---I hope that is enough. Phew.---

Kura
December 29th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Name: Kura
Personality: Kura is a very quiet and intrusive. She keeps to herself and only speaks when she has something of importance to say. Though she may seem as if she is cold or distant, it is only because she is afraid to say anything that would insult anyone. Deep down she is very loving and caring, but her mature and mannered attutide often hides it.
Appearance: Petit/short (4'10") ._. Short pink hair with bangs covering her forehead. Hourglass figure with fairly large breasts ._. She's always seen wearing very elaboate dresses in a lolita style (most of the time)
(Examples of Lolita dresses are:
http://cos-colle.com/sukyan/costume/gosiku-rorita/gosiku011.jpg
http://cos-colle.com/sukyan/costume/gosiku-rorita/gosiku001.jpg
http://cos-colle.com/sukyan/costume/gosiku-rorita/gosiku015.jpg )
History: With her mother and father dead; she lives alone in a large mansion. She doesn't leave the house often because she has no friends and no job (and therefore has no need to leave the house)
What are you being charged for?: The government thinks that she killed her mother and father for the inheiritance (But she didn't)
Other: Kura is torn between Robert and David. Even though she loves both of them, she prefers David to Robert. She then finds out that David is in love with someone else, and becomes mentally unstable and unable to accept the fact that Robert loves her (she feels as though she is hideous and horrible and unloveable, so when Robert tells her that he loves her, she goes insane and thinks he's lying to her)

Kurosaki
December 29th, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto, I need a sample from you before I can accept you... ^^;; I know the abilities of Shiney and Kura well enough for them not to require one. Also, I'm going to start now, but some people I know are going to join later, so I'll allow late sign ups.

IC: That day... August 5th... My birthday. Everything changed on that day. My view on life, my opinion that everyone was truly good on the inside, even my life in general; it all changed.

That day honestly started like any other day. My parents and my sister were out of town at a horse exhibition, leaving me alone on my birthday. I got up and went into the washroom, where I brushed my teeth and changed into my casual clothing set composed of a navy blue shirt and navy blue jeans, and headed out my door onto the streets, where I headed to the library.

My stupid teachers just HAD to assign an essay on the history of Canada over the summer holidays, great. When I got to the library, I headed to the history section, where I ran into Bissie Harpell, a girl from my History class. She was the newly elected Cheerleader captain, and she thought she owned the world. The stereotype cheerleader.

I finished my assignment for the day, and headed home. When I got back, there were cop cars surrounding my home. I went up to an officer to ask what was happening, and he instantly cuffed me, saying I was being placed under arrest for "enthusiastically harassing a girl". I knew who this officer was. It was Bissie's dad. Surely she didn't create such a lie...

I was thrown in the back of a cop car and taken away to who knows where.

Shadowfaith
December 30th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Name: Rachel

Personality: Rachel may appear to be hard as nails with a thirst for trouble, but the truth is she is one of the most caring souls you could ever wish to come across. She fights endlessly with bullies and thugs just to protect her brother and keep him and herself from being killed out on these merciless streets. She tries to avoid any contact with anyone, but when caught in a bad situation, she will result in physical abuse to the person who wishes to cause her or her brother trouble.

Appearance: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/Female/SportGirl.jpg (Take away the classy and new look and replace it with rips and tears and you have Rachel's apperance)

History: Rachel has a bad family background, her father having been sent to jail when she was thirteen and her mother having to bring her up all on her own, but of course, her mother wasn’t want to take any cheek from her or her brother and so they were abused, Rachel would always take the blame for her younger brothers mistakes, not because she was the oldest, but because she wanted to, her brother was the only living thing she really cared for, and after her mother left her and her brother when she turned sixteen, she still takes care of him in the abandoned house.

What are you being charged for?: Rachel was merely protecting her brother when a thug appeared holding a bar, ready to go in for the kill just so he could take the little money they had earned from begging on the streets. Not willing to give away her money, Rachel threw a punch to his jaw, breaking it and knocking him unconscious. Unfortunately, police were near by at the time, and no matter how many times she pleaded, she was put under arrest and her brother was taken off to somewhere unknown to her.

Shiney
December 30th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I tensed, looking around the corner. It looked like my hopes of avoiding a conflict were gone. Several punks were around my friend bobby's little sister, harrasing her as she tried to walk home, doing her best to ignore them, until they blocked her path. Immidiately, my face set into a dead, expresisonless look, and I began walking forward. "Leave her alone." I said simply, walking straight towards them. The leader, a cocky, lithe boy with metallic purple streaks in his blonde hair looked up. "Yeah, and what if w-" "This." I answered, cutting him off as I delivered a sharp forward kick to his chest without breaking my stride, sending him sprawling backwards, his head hitting the pavement with a sick cracking sound. I turned, and backhanded the other of the gang in reach, causing him to stumble several feet. I took an elaborate pose, no good for real fighting, but intimidating enough. They took the hint, and ran.

I walked on home, without pausing to respond to the girl's thanks. It wasn't a good idea for someone like me to stick around situations like this. It was a long way to my house though, and I was deep in thought. I noticed when the car pulled up on the sidewalk, but I didn't pay any attention to it, or the blue-uniformedpeople who came out. A key mistake, as I'd learn when I woke up from the blow to the back of my head one of them gave me with the butt of their pistol...

Kurosaki
December 30th, 2005, 11:37 AM
I had been in that cop cruiser for a long time now. Four hours? Five? I had lost count a while ago. I had asked the officers where we were going multiple times, but each time I got the same responce. "You'll know when you get there."

I fell asleep sometime after asking for the 5th time, and woke up to the vehicle slowing down, and parking itself in front of a large black building that resembled a mansion. However, the walls were seemingly made of metal. I was led inside, my hands still cuffed behind my back, and up to a room on the second floor.

I wasn't led in, really. They basically uncuffed me and threw me into the darkness. I tripped over my own feet and stumbled forward, hitting my head of the wall in the dark space as the door was shut behind me. No windows, no source of light, I could see nothing. Surely this wasn't some new sort of prison cell?

I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched, that someone, or something was reading my every move. I heard something behind me, but before I had the chance to turn around to see, I had drifted into an unconcious state.

As fast as I was knocked out, I was in my room again, my breathing heavy. Had I been dreaming this whole time? Had I been asleep? I didn't have much time to ponder else, as a small ring on my desk beside my bed caught my attention. Something was drawing me to it, and I slipped it on my ring finger, just barely fitting on. That was the biggest mistake of my life.

My breaths suddenly became short, and I fell onto my bed, my body hot, itchy, and tingling. Out of it all came a faint pleasant awareness on my chest, and my legs suddenly began interacting differently with my groin, jolting me upright. I scambled into the washroom before the mirror just in time to watch my body shrink and thin out, my clothes nearly falling off in the process. My rms became shorter and thin, along with my hands, and my skin became softer than it was. I watched as my short red hair turned a light shade of violet, and grew out until itwas almost at my waist, and my eyes turned a shade of purple, the rest of my face moulding into that of a young girls at the same time. My shirt suddenly began to shrink and change into a white tanktop that fit my upper half, and my jeanscame upwards to form a pair of hiphugging shorts, an odd belt wrapping around it. To top it all off, two yellow bows appeared in my hair, and my face blushed a little. My reflection was now that of a cute girl of maybe 11 or 12...

I ran back to be room, which was only across the hall, and was almost out of breath with that miniature sprint. Was I really that weak? When I got to my room, a boy no older than 15 sat on my bed... It was me? He had a sinister grin on his face when he saw me, and got up, then grabbed my arm and dragged me over to my bed, where he placed his hand on my... buttox? My face instantly turned red and I struggled to get out of my... his grasp. He then went for the belt on my short and took it out, before continuing to unbutton them. My tiny body squirmed, my face red with tears streaming down my face. My body was shaking uncontrollably as he licked the tears from under my eyes, at which point I screamed.

I awoke in a white bed in a slightly lit room. My body was drenched in sweat, and my eyes soaked with tears. Where was I? What was going on? Little did I know that had been more than a nightmare.

OOC: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6550/pwetty7mh.png

Kura
December 30th, 2005, 03:03 PM
On a calm spring afternoon, I was kneeling outside in my backyard, tending to my sweet garden. Everything was beautiful today, the flowers glistened with the waterdrops from the early morning dew, and the birds were singing a sweet melody that filled the air with a sense of perfection. Nothing could go wrong today. Absoluetly nothing.

I got up and brushed my pink bangs out of my eyes. "Enough gardening for today," I piped; putting my hands on my hips in an accomplished manner. "Actually, I think I feel rather hungry, now."
I dusted myself off and headed inside the manor for a warm cup of tea and some biscuits.

As I entered into my kitchen, my cook rushed to me. "Mistress," she started, "there are people who need to see you."
She lead me into the hallway, where a group of men in blue uniforms stood; glaring at me.
"Police?" I turned to face my cook, "Why are they here?"
As soon as I asked, one of them grabbed me and cuffed me, and I gasped in surprise.

"You've been accused of murdering your parents, please come with us."

I screamed. I simply would not comply. My parents; dead? No. This wasn't supposed to happen. Today was supposed to be perfect. I struggled and kicked to get free from their grip, and one of them pulled out his gun. All I remember from then was drowning in a pit of darkness.

Shiney
December 30th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I blinked. I was awake, yet everyhting around me was dark. But I could still see myself, like it was Daylight. I looked around, and there was a light there, like a tunnel of it. I felt it reaching out to me. Was I dying? "HELL NO!" I mentally screamed, and held my gorund. When I didn't join it, the light seemed to reach out to me, and try to force it's way into my mind. "NO!" I repeated, not sure if I thought it, or shouted it, fighting every movement the light made as it tried to reach inside my mind. I couldn't tell if it was seconds, hours, or days, but eventually, everything faded to black again, including me... I began shifting slightly, in a restless sleep, rolling into a corner of the room, near the oposite area where david was...

CyBeastSaber
December 30th, 2005, 10:56 PM
OOC: Yes, Kurosaki. I will get on it right away. *starts writing*

Kurosaki
January 2nd, 2006, 03:41 PM
I got out of the bed, still soaked and unaware. I stuttered a little as I walked, and I had com to the conclusion that I had been drugged when I was knocked out. I slowly made my way over to the opposite corner, where I saw more beds, as well as a body. Of course, I couldn't tell gender, size, shape, appearance, anything along those lines, as my vision was still blurry. I lost my balance and fell onto the body.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
I blinked, a sudden impact bringing me to my senses. I opened my eyes slowly, and found a girl laying on op of me. "Not that I'm not thankful for my luck," I muttered dryle. "But why are girls suddenly falling onto me?" I asked, unnable to resist a joke, even at a time like this. I began trying to get up, trying to slip out from under her, asking "So, do you have any clue what just happened?"