PDA

View Full Version : Operations

Gohan
December 28th, 2005, 07:09 PM
:: Heh heh! This might be good! Well, it sounded like that in my head! ::

Not based off of anything, this is an original RPG! Not too many of those anymore...

The year is 2061. The majority of the human race is enslaved. Except for a group of Rebels called The Resistance. Instead of the kind of enslavement you are thinking about, they are kept in a dome. In a dome with no chance for escape. With no weak spots. Yet, somehow, the resistance gets inside to perform raids.

The Planet Earth now has a barrne landscape, where no creature could live, and is devoid of any lifeforms. So the Human Race was moved to a new planet, named Ebion, just a few million miles out of the solar system.

Even though the dome takes up a lot of space, it is just too small for all of the beings who exist, and are being born. So there is a chain of domes covering the surface of Ebion, relaying information through state of the art security.

Now that I'm to this part, the ones who are being born are not human. They are artificial life forms - clones. Only a handful of survivors left from Earth are actually not a product of Crow and his forces.

Crow and his forces - Revive - are the ones behind all of this. And they're all Super Genuises. They were the ones who caused Earth to become what it is now.

The clones are brought in as teenagers. Everyone inside the domes are teenagers. Before they practically destroyed Earth, Revive took samples of most everyone's DNA on the planet. That is how they manage to clone so many people.

The Resistance are all survivors from Earth too. They broke away as Revive workers were bringing them onto ships going to Ebion, stole a very high-tech ship, and managed to set up their own force before Revive employees could find them.

Now onto why instead of actual babies, there are clones. Besides the fact that everyone taken to survive were too young to reproduce, Revive liked the power they had in their grasp, and decided to play God.

And, so the survivors, and even clones - who somehow acquired human emotions and longing - have no moments of pure desire and instinct, armed forces patrol the area of domes continually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, let's get to the rules and tie all the loose ends of all that stuff you had to read and (I) had to type.

Their are four regions - Delta, Endo, Phan, and Earth.

If you are in Delta, you're three years old.
Endo four years old.
In Phan, you're two.
And Earth, everyone is 15. Region Earth are the survivors.

You don't actually know tha are enslaved, even the survivors. Tehy brainwash clones while still in the eggsack, and brainwashed the humans anyway.
You are told that the only way for you to survive on this planet is inside the dome. Big fat lie.
But the Surivivors have strange dreams, and a feeling that everything isn't as it should be.
And The Resistance are made out to be bad guys.
-----------
OKAY! So the idea of this RPG is to do what you want! Listen to Revive, and do absolutely nothing at all, join the Rebels, and fight for justice(blah blah blah), be a guard and stop the revolters, or just go it alone and try to break out! Or something like that!

~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~
RULES:

1. No Godmodding - in other words, no making your character invincible, can't die, the attacks hit all the time, etc.
2. Please don't powerplay.
3. Try to have good grammar, please!
4. ...Okay there's actually nothing to put here but, I wanted a rule number four so... JUST PAY ATTENTION!

~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~

Form:
Now, this is the same for every category, Gaurd, clone, survivor, Rebel.
You may have a max of 2 characters. You don't have to have 2, but that's all you can have.

Name: (duh)
Age: (pretty self explanitory, pay attention to the region section)
Region: (another self explanitory)
Team: (rebel, clone, survivor, guard)
Appearance:all members of the dome are required to wear white suits with they're number and region on the back. Guards wear black, and if you're a rebel, I don't care what the hell you look like)
Personality: (self explanitory)
Number: (make something up)

~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~

Ooooh, my eyes just hurt looking at how much I typed in one sitting.

Gohan
December 29th, 2005, 05:56 PM
You're in, but umm, on the name, you said it was Samantha, and then on Personality, you said it was Crystal...
FWEE! Any more people wanna join?!
Of course, there probably isn't going to be many, considering that Original RPGs aren't considered that good.

Jaybob
December 30th, 2005, 02:29 AM
OOC: noo I like the idea.

Name: Shylocke Viron
Region: Earth
Team: Rebel
Appearance:http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:oc2Kxc97TaoJ:http://www.declic-images.com/declic/images/zoom/x/subaru.jpg
Personality: Shylocke is a kind guy who looks after the rebels. He is good at different types of fighting so has a good way of protecting himself when in danger. He likes the fact that he has not been captured yet by Revive but hates the fact that anytime now Revive could just walk by and see him and take him away.
Number: 6420

Gohan
December 30th, 2005, 10:36 AM
You're both in, but could you try to make your personalities more descriptive? Not a paragraph or anything like that, but a bit more of what they like, dislike, blah?

Jaybob
December 31st, 2005, 02:41 AM
ok i edited it... If you dont like it just tell me and I'll try again

Gohan
December 31st, 2005, 11:44 AM
Thank you! Ummm... two more people, and we can start.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2005, 10:08 PM
Hi, hi, hi, Gohan!! I'm joining, so deal with it. XD

Name: Airlia
Region: Endo
Team: Clone
Appearance: Airlia (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/_Fuzzy_Llama_/Airlia.jpg) (My scanner's evil, so the colours didn't come out.... ;-; )
Personality: Airlia is the kind of girl who is considered to be strange. Pale skinned, small, lanky, and quiet, she is the girl who sits alone and watches everyone with her piercing lavender eyes. She may be four in appearence, but in reality she has the mentality of a full-grown adult, due to a malfuntion in her programming. She hates being gaped at as she usually is by others.
Number: 13913

Gohan
December 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Oh great, now I have to deal with the mental child who thought up the - totally awesome, btw - Phantysta. I'll try to deal with it...

I'll post mine now, since I'll forget if I don't....

Name: Jiru
Team: Survivor
Appearance: Jiru's eyes are purple, and his hair is brown with a tinge of red. His hair is curly, and about down to his ears, and his bangs cover most of his eyes. He's a pickpocket and has been to see one of the guidance counselers many times. About 4' 8", Jiru is quite a bit shorter than the others. And actually, he has a scar on his right hand, although he is left-handed.
Personality: He knows that they aren't getting the whole truth somehow, and yet, he doesn't want to join the rebels. He's caught in a crossfire and is planning to go it alone when the time comes. He's pretty cocky, actually, and can be pretty rude... okay, very rude. And he doesn't care about others most of the time, or rather, that's what he would like people to believe. On the inside, he likes to water flowers. Even though he's never actually seen a flower inside the dome, he just knows it. Another dream inside of one big nightmare. And on the outside, he's a punk who likes to get in fights...
Number: 1237

Name: Jing
Region: Rebel
Appearance: Jing has black hair that's about down to the end of his neck. His green eyes are very annoying, and most people find him to be very unnerving in company. At 5'11", he stands a bit taller than the average high school student. He's got a Brown shirt, a black pair of pants cut at knee-length, and gloves. Fingerless, blue gloves. And a pair of gloves hanging from around his neck. For fast raids.
Personality: He is loud and obnoxious, always letting others know what's on his mind, which can get pretty annoying. At other times, he is surly and unruly, constantly sulking. And his IQ is higher than most, although no one believes it of him. His mood changes with the scenery, as he believes in destiny, and the likes of that. He appears to be a stupid kid who isn't very strong at all. And that's pretty much all there is to him.
Number: Doesn't need one, he's on the rebel side.

Psychotic_Demon
January 1st, 2006, 07:45 PM
Mmm-hm. So, when are we starting, Gohan? And, don't worry, I'm working on Phantysta again. Should be up sometime this month.

Back on topic. First post anyone?

Gohan
January 1st, 2006, 08:18 PM
:: We can start now. And Phantysta; YESSS! I've been looking in this thread everyday, since I can get a bit... obsessed. ::

Jing Walked down the hall, one hand shoved in his pocket, the other rubbing the back of his head.

" What did I do wrong? " He asked, as he had just been yelled at by one of the older members. She had said that he had better stop doing scouting without permission. " All I was doing was preparing for the raid tonight... that's all.... And how was I supposed to know we're not supossed to show an ounce of preperation by observing the scene of the hit and run? " He said to himself, glaring at any passer-by in the hall. Then an idea hit him.

" Oh yeah, that's what Risu said when I was nearly caught last time.... " He paused for a moment, then continued, " I guess I should listen to her more.... "

:: And that ends my first post, since my family is so ticked at me for yelling, 'AUGHH! I'M SO STUPID!', every few seconds because I'm not too good at starting. Or coming up with posts. Or getting rid of the shadow of constant disconnnection. Well gotta go! :) ::

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 1st, 2006, 09:59 PM
OMG, I've been wanting to join an original RP!!
Can I join??

Name: AnnaSophia Naherny (Nick names: Anna, Sophia)
Region: Earth.
Team: Rebel.
Appearance: Anna has blonde hair with black streaks (her hair is to her shoulders). She often wears a red shirt with a black jacket, gray fingerless cloves, dark bluejeans with a few holes in them, and black gold-buckle boots.
Personality: Mean, jokingly, serious. She knows what its like to be free, and being kept captive isen't her idea of "freedom". She doesen't like being with teams, but if thats the only way she's going to get out, then she's going to live with it. Anna some times gets reminded of her past, being ripped from the only one she ever turely loved shes shut every one that ever really cared for her out.
Number: Shes a rebal, they don't have "numbers".

Name: Issabella Naherny (Nick name: Izzy)
Region: Phan.
Team: Clone.
Appearance: Izzy is just a baby, she wears a white suit like every one else.
Personality: Shes only two years old, so she doesen't have much of a personality.
Number: 5716

AnnaSophia may not know it but she has a clone of her self (like a baby sister).

Gohan
January 2nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
:: Cool, you're in! And I can't believe I'm so stupid I forgot to mention this... when the clones are brought in, they're like already at least ten. But they've only been living for who cares, look at the first post. :) ::

Jiru yawned as he walked through the cafeteria, grabbing a tray, getting in line. A quick scan showed what he needed was oatmeal, but what he wanted was waffles. And wouldn't you know it, the lunch lady gave him oatmeal.

He looked down, not fully registering what had happened, and saw the oatmeal. " What the heck? I thought you guys were 'sposed to give us what we wanted! " Is what he said to the lady behind the counter. She just gave him 'the look', and waved him away.

He sat down at a table by one of the others in his region, Shylocke.

" Stupid oatmeal... what'd you get? " He asked, hoping he would want to trade.

Gohan
January 2nd, 2006, 06:02 PM
:: Ooooh, SO stupid! *brick'd* Oh god, I'm going first-person. ::

~~~*Jiru*~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~
I looked up at the girl, and smiled. Motioning for the seat next to me, I said, " Sure, no problem. "

I glanced over at her, and saw that she had pancakes. I looked back at my own horrible glob of oatmeal, and decided to see if she would give me one of her pancakes.

" Could I have one of those pancakes, um.... " I broke off in concentration as I tried to remember her name.

Grinning sheeepishly, I said, " I really should know your name, but what was it? "

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 2nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
Name: Saria (p.k.a. Geo)
Appearance:Saria has short black hair with white tips that she spikes up and black eyes. She's always wearing baggie pants and a hoodie along with elbow length gloves that cut off at the first knuckle. She's pale and slightly muscular, but you can't tell from underneither the clothes. She's got everyone convinced she's a boy because she's able to disguse her voice and her clothes cover up her body too well.
Personality: She acts tough and very lone wolf-ish, but that's just because she wants people to respect her and not find out her secret. As for why she acts like a boy...well you guys can ask her yourselves! Now she doesn't really have any friends right now so don't say you already know!

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 2nd, 2006, 08:49 PM
< Thank you for letting me join!! :) >

= AnnaSophia =
= I begin to open my eyes as I wake up, I think 'gosh, another day, I wish I could sleep as long as I want'. I sigh as I check the time. "10:30?? This is NOT freedom. I should be able to go to bed as late as I want and wake up as late as I want."

I do my normal actions as of every morning, brush my teeth, brush my hair, shower, get dressed and head for the cafeteria.

I get my food from the lunch lady, never getting the food I really want, and go to the only table with seats left. I (being the mean person I am) sit down at the table with out asking. I look over, I see the guy next to me has numbers on his suit. I think '1237? thats just dumb how they number us like animals.' =

< Just in case ya'll are wondering, this < > means I'm talking out of the RP, and this = means I am my person. >

Jaybob
January 3rd, 2006, 05:02 AM
Shylocke walked along and saw Jing being shouted at.
"Whats going on?" He asked walking up to them. He had just been training so he was sweating a lot. He saw the older person walking away and turned to Jing.
"She's grumpy isn't she!?" he said laughing.
"Do you wanna train for tonight? I'm bored out of my head" he moaned

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 3rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
OOC: Um, I am lost between Gohan's, Lusts Veyron, Shylocke, and my posts?
Alright, I'll tell you whats up.

Gohan's person Jing was yelled at, and Shylocke has walked up to him and is talking to him.

Now Gohan's other person Jiru is eating in the cafeteria, you (Samantha) had asked him if you could sit with him and he said yes, and my person (AnnaSophia) has just come up and sat at the same table with out asking.

And thats where every thing is left off.
Hope this helped!! :)

Shadowburn
January 3rd, 2006, 01:18 PM
Name: Hirto
Team: Guard
Appearance: Tall, Protruding Biceps, Brutal, Piercing black eyes,
Personality: Cold, and Heartless, Selfish, Not too good a people person, But is good deep, deep inside. . He was taken captive and was brainwashed to believe he was older.
Number: 666

Gohan
January 3rd, 2006, 04:39 PM
:: FlameStormPyroHydro, you are in, but Shadowburn, please wrok on your personality, and appearance a bit. I know appearance can't be that long, but please work on Personality, at least. :) ::

~*Jiru*~

" Now girls, please no cat-fight here... " I said nervously. Quite a bit of trouble with the guards on his record, he did not need to be involved in another fight.

Putting on the smile again, He turned to Samantha and said, " Thanks for the pancake! Umm, names Jiru. "

Eating the pancake, all he was left with was oatmeal. Deciding he would rather starve than eat it... " So, I never caught your name, mystery one who has not said a word to us yet! I'm Jiru. And if they serve chili for lunch, I think I might dieee.... "

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 3rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
= I look over at the girl and say "He doesen't own this table, so I shoulden't have to ask". I take a bight of my food and then look at Jiru (so he said to the girl) and ask "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" I look down at his plate. "You have oatmeal? I love oatmeal! Would you like to trade for my pancakes?" I asked. =

Psychotic_Demon
January 3rd, 2006, 06:03 PM
"Don't play with Airlia, she's wierd!!"

Airlia ignored the mocking taunts and insults that were thrown at her. So she was weird, she knew. Besides, Airlia didn't have time to play. She was trying to translate old Earth books into a readable language. It was tedious and time consuming, but what else was there to do? If she at least looked like she was doing something, the wardens or operators of the base wouldn't have time to ask her meaningless questions.

With her nose still in the book that seemed much to heavy for someone her age to carry, Airlia got a try of food, and took it over to the nearest table, ploping down on it. He feet swung in the air, being too short. Without even looking at her food, she took a small bite out of her apple. Turkish books were confusing, Airlia decided, oblivious to the people around her.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 3rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
Saria walked down the hall, bored and lonely, as if it were something new to her. As she walked toward two boys she thought about tallking to them, but then decided better of it.

Gohan
January 4th, 2006, 03:17 PM
:: YAY! More RPG buddies! ::

Jiru

" Sure, why not? i mean, the only thing she might do bad, is get in trouble for sitting here, but whatever! " He said happily. And his ear throbbed when the girl said she would trade her pancakes.

He grabbed the tray so fast, he almost dropped it, and held it out to her. " Here you go! Seriously, i get the pancakes? "

Jing

" I know, I know.... HEY! " I was talking to my friend, but then I saw a guy in the hallway. I waved my arms frantically, trying to get him to notice. I gave up and jogged to his side.

" Wanna come scouting for the mission tonight? It's gonna be good! "

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 4th, 2006, 04:54 PM
(Erm, Jing doesn't know she's a girl, she looks like a boy and everyone thinks she is one)

Saria looked at him oddly, as if he had grown another head or something. "You sure you wanna ask me?" she asked in her guy voice.

Shadowburn
January 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Hirto

I was on my way strolling around and went over the scraped-black corner
As I rounded the corner I bumped and knocked over that saria-girl.She clumbsily fell over with a high yelp. I stared at her for a short pause, I snorted and continued pushing out of the way.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM
OOC: Hirto

I was on my way strolling around and went over the scraped-black corner
As I rounded the corner I bumped and knocked over that saria-girl.She clumbsily fell over with a high yelp. I stared at her for a short pause, I snorted and continued pushing out of the way.

Um dude...you're a little late and don't control my actions man, I've already done something else so find something else for your character to do.

Gohan
January 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM
:: OH SH*T! Sorry, I forget all of that. Let's just say, umm.... let's just say that I changed that post. :) ::

Jing

" Sure! Why not? " He said to the guy. And he went to join his friend, pulling the new boy over. " This is my buddy! Yep, we're going to scout, and we'll try not to let anyone catch us. From there or here.... " He muttered.

He smiled at the boy, and then a question formed in his head. " Hey... how come I've never seen you around the lunch tables? Or detention hall, or dorm, or raids, or anywhere? "

Jiru

" DUDE! Thank you sooo much! " Jiru said as he began to scarf the pancakes down. He smiled at both of them briefly, and then focused his attention on eating. In a few minutes, he was wishing he hadn't gone so fast.

" Stomach... ache.... " Was the intelligent reply he gave out to the companions who were at his table.

Jaybob
January 5th, 2006, 08:16 AM
:: OH SH*T! Sorry, I forget all of that. Let's just say, umm.... let's just say that I changed that post. :) ::

Jing

" Sure! Why not? " He said to the guy. And he went to join his friend, pulling the new boy over. " This is my buddy! Yep, we're going to scout, and we'll try not to let anyone catch us. From there or here.... " He muttered.

He smiled at the boy, and then a question formed in his head. " Hey... how come I've never seen you around the lunch tables? Or detention hall, or dorm, or raids, or anywhere? "

"I'm new around here. I never like going to the cantine i prefer keeping to myself" He said smiling and nodding.
"I can't wait uintil tonight I'll meet you all umm... I don't know where have you got a place?" He asked Smiling and leaning against the wall.

Psychotic_Demon
January 5th, 2006, 02:43 PM
"Well of course you have a stomach ache," Airlia said at the other end of the table, not even looking up from her novel, "Consuming food as quickly as you did, I'm surprised you've only got a stomach ache." Her tone of voice was flat, not mocking, nor concerned. Airlia had learned to mask her emotions over the years, for good reasons.

Airlia glanced up at the boy. "Breathe in quickly and out slowly," she offered, returning to her task. They probably thought it strange a four year-old was giving them advice. Airlia pondered over the thought of getting up and leaving.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 5th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Saria kept her mouth shut as the boy answered, not sure of what to say. If there was a certian place where the others hung out, she didn't know of it. 'Wow, I think I'm officially pathetic,' she thought to herself.

Gohan
January 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Jing

" Hmmm... ummm, meet me outside the lunch hall. I know a way through the vents. " He said, rehearsing in his mind which route was to where. And he thought they might think him wierd.

" Listen, let's just keep this secret to ourselves, and not ask how I know this, okay? "

Jiru

Jiru looked down the table to a girl he hadn't noticed. She was reading a book, and was the one who told him what to do. Following her advice, he found it worked, and stood up.

" Thanks. Whatcha reading there? " He asked, plopping down in a seat next to her. He studied her closely, he didn't really know that many people, ao he had a bit of a difficulty remembering their names.

" And you would be, " he paused, looking for some clue which group she was from, " I'm sorry, but I'm not good with names. I'm Jiru. "

He extended a hand towards her.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 6th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Saria shrugged and began to walk away.

Gohan
January 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM
:: I shall prolly be known as 'the one who runs laps' in my school, since I have to keep running laps. ::

Jiru

While he was waiting for the girl to shake his hand, Jiru noticed that Samantha got up and left, as did... the other girl.

" Why do I have so little friends? " He pouted, wondering why nobody hung around with him. Besides the constant danger of getting in trouble with 'the dude'.

Psychotic_Demon
January 6th, 2006, 08:23 PM
"I'm Airlia," the young child said, shaking Jiru's hand. "And, the book I'm reading is called A thousand and One Nights. It's in arabic." She explained. She turned to Samantha.

"And, he wasn't ignoring you. Had you been patient enough to wait on him, maybe this would not have ocurred. 'Be considerate of other's feelings?' Honestly, why give out advice you tend not to follow?" Airlia's voice was flat, and she gazed at the girl with her large, lavender blue eyes. She may have appeared as a four year-old, but her cold gaze gave away her true age. "But if you're really angry at Jiru, then go ahead and leave," Airlia continued with a dip of her head, "I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise."

Psychotic_Demon
January 6th, 2006, 08:37 PM
"Ugly? I presume that was supposed to be an insult. No matter. One with your limited mental capabilities can be forgiven in such matter," Airlia retored, annoyance tinging her voice. The girl simply walked away.

"I see she took my advice. What a beastly child, really. The stupidity of a thousand fools..." Airlia muttered, turning back to Jiru. She looked up at him, pushing some dark locks out of her eyes. "Where might you be headed, Jiru?" She asked, unblinking.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 6th, 2006, 09:44 PM
(Um, bad news everyone! My computer died and I don't know when it'll be fixed, so if I'm lucky I may be able to get on once or twice a week, but that'll probably be it.)

Jaybob
January 9th, 2006, 08:57 AM
OOC: I would but I am not on your team in the rp and I can't just magically be there.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 9th, 2006, 01:15 PM
OOC: Yeah, same here. BTW I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Jaybob
January 9th, 2006, 01:16 PM
OOC: thats great news ^_^

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM
is it too late to join?

Name: Ken “Midnight” miller (please just call me midnight. Not midnight miller. Just midnight.)
Region:earth
Appearance:all members of the dome are required to wear white suits with they're number and region on the back. Guards wear black, and if you're a rebel, I don't care what the hell you look like) what can survivors look like?

Oh well.

Six foot two with messy black hair. Milky white eyes. (I’m blind) black shirt and black pants. Im relatively fit.
Personality: he doesn't trust anyone.he talks only when it's necessary, and keeps to himself and his own thoughts. Deep down, he cares about people, but he tries to hide it behind a cold, hard shell.
other: since I am blind I rely on my hearing and sense of smell. I have practiced a lot and am very good at using them. I practice fighting and defending my self with a stick. (bo staff and kendo)
Number: uuuhh….3 (if we can add a little I will be p3)

Gohan
January 9th, 2006, 06:45 PM
:: Sure! And I hope I explained everything in the PM! Survivors wear... umm.. white suits too.... ::

Jiru

" Really?! Arabic? That must be really hard to decipher! I like you, you're awesome! " Jiru said to the girl. He thought she was awesome, trying to read that in all this chaos.

" Like, I only know Latin. Thanks for that, though. Don't know why she got so upset. " Jiru stopped for a moment to ponder this, then said, " Girls, so emotional.

Jing

" Dude, I wish I could get outta here to go scouting. This is taking forever.... " Jing graoned, leaning back in a seat, and looking up. The whole point of this few hours was to look at what he did wrong.

" But the only thing I can see that I did wrong was skipping lunch.... "

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I walk down the hall leading to the lunch hall and I hear some one groan. I continue walking, keeping to the wall and feeling along to see where I’m going. I feel a door handle and open the door. As I enter I trip over something and fall on my face. I sit up and back away until I hit the wall. I listen quietly and sniff, scared. “wh-whos there?” I shiver in nervousness. “Leave me alone! I know how to fight!!!!” I stand up and twist my ankle and fall down again. “ow! My ankle!”

ooc: thats the room jing is in.

Jaybob
January 10th, 2006, 09:52 AM
It came to the time where Shylocke was ready to go and train. He went to find Jing and the other person. He heard whining from a room as he passed. He entered the room to find someone on the floor holding hi ankle, and Jing.
"Hi Jing you ready to go and train?" He asked smiling. He looked down to the floor and saw the person on the floor again.
"Hi whats your name?" He asked trying to help him up.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2006, 12:33 PM
I hear someone come in and I get pulled up. I hobble on one foot. “th-thanks, who ever you are. I twisted my ankle. Where you going? Because, if it’s not too much trouble could you take me with you?” I put my foot down and start testing my ankle. Finding it’s ok. I start putting weight on it. “what’s your name? Mine’s ken but I’m pretty sure I’m known as midnight.” I stand up fully putting weight on my foot. “Why do we do raids? Because I would like to try and become friends with some of the clones.” I walk forward waving my arms around, searching for a chair.

Gohan
January 10th, 2006, 05:39 PM
:: Lessee, your character left, mine's talking to Pshycotic_Demon's, Rebel Jing is talking to Shylocke, and Midnight Shadow. ::

Jing was surprised when a guy fell in through the door. And he was even more surprised when he tripped over his leg.

But then, as Shylocke came in, he got over it, and watched them. It was sort of wierd when the guy started waving his arms around.

" .... " He didn't say anything, merly walked to Shylocke, and said, " So, you ready? "

DarkFenris
January 14th, 2006, 01:59 PM
sorry. i quit. my hearts not in it...

Jaybob
January 14th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Shylocke looked over to Jing.
"Yeah I'm ready i've been waiting hours" he said smiling. He alked towards the door.
"We going then or what?" He said getting a bit over excited. He had a lot of things swimming in his head. Stuff about his past, stuff about the future, and stuff about what was about to happen which was the training course.

OOC: Sorry to hear it Midnight

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 14th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Saria walked down the hall where she heard voices and stopped a few feet from the door, debating if she should go into the room or not.

Gohan
January 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM
:: Okay. ::

" Yeah, I'm ready! Let's go! Where's that one boy. We gotta wait for him... " Jing said. He was ready, but he had also said that the one boy could come. And he should be here soon, so he just stood. And he was pumped, but all the excitement had pretty much left him. Just a normal scouting.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 15th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Saria sighed, knowing she'd disappoint Jing if she didn't join them. She walked up to them, making sure her presence was known by clearing her throat, and just in case then missed that she asked them, "Ready to head out?"

IceDrake
January 16th, 2006, 07:42 AM
:: I can't logout of my friend's account. So, this is Gohan. ::

" OH YEAH! " Jing said, and pointed down a hallway. " This one room down there is the one place we can get out through the vents. " he explained. And then he said, " Why the vents, you ask? Because, well... its more fun than just walking out the door. "

Jaybob
January 16th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Shylocke nodded and busted the vent open. He jumped in and started crawling along the path.
"Where do we go then Jing?" He asked him looked from side to side for an exit.
The vent was dark but quite airy so he could breath quite easily.
" Wow, it's quite big in here" He said laughing.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 16th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Saria waited for Jing to crawl in after the other boy, then she herself climbed in, noticing some combwebs in the corners of the vents and a chill went up her spine, she hated spiders and couldn't help but freak out if she saw one. She was scanning for them as she crawled and prayed to whoever might be listening that there were none.

Jaybob
January 17th, 2006, 06:03 AM
OOC: well lets see. Last post you did said you wlked in looking for someone to talk to. Shylocke Jing and Saria have gone into an air vent to get to a training place. And thats about it.

IceDrake
January 17th, 2006, 07:36 PM
:: Hugo, misunderstanding. Your character is at the dome. OURS are at the Rebel base. So, you have to find a character to interact with. ::

" Umm... the left. I think. " Jing said. Crawling through vents was fun. He noticed a cobweb. The other boy was also looking at them. Jing felt goosebumps, and said, " Uuugh. I absolutely HATE bugs. Spiders included. "

Jaybob
January 18th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Shylocke looked at them both.
"Well then let's get out of here quick!" he said raising his voice a bit to get them moving. He knew he was the only one that could at least stand bugs. He noticed an exit.
"Can we get out here?" He asked Jing.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 18th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Saria looked, or rather, tried, to look past the others to see what light he was talking about, "Are you sure we're going the right way?" she said in her guy voice, not sure if they had traveled far enough to be at the edge yet.

Gohan
January 20th, 2006, 05:02 PM
" Ahh.... no, that's not it. We keep going for like, 20 more meters. Then, there should be somewhere to get out. " Jing said, trying to remember the way. He thought he had the way down, but he might be wrong.

He tried not to look at the bugs.

Don't look at the bugs. Don't look at the bugs. Don't look at the--

" AUAGH! " He yelled. A BIG, BIG spider was right besides him.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 20th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Saria stopped suddenly, something that would be assumed seeing as Jing had also stopped suddenly. She turned to see what he was staring at, "What's-" she froze. "That's a-a-a spa-spa-SPIDER!" a more she spoke the higher her voice got until she screeched. She fell to the other side of the vent. BIG mistake, she landed herself in a HUGE web, filled with soon-to-be dead flies and other insects, snack suposedly for this spider. The spider looked at them with it's eight beady eyes and hissed. Well, that's what Saria thought it did at least.

Jaybob
January 21st, 2006, 04:31 AM
Shylocke looked around at Saria who had fallen into a huge web and then saw the spider was huge.
"Oh dear. JING WE NEED OUT NOW!" He shouted smashing the exit next to them. He grabbed the spider and jumped out. He got into a fighting stance. The spider jumped at him as he kicked it into a wall.
"Stupid spider!" He growled stamping on it.
"It's ok now It's dead" Shylocke shouted up. He jumped up to the vent and climbed back in.
"Ok lets go then shall we" He said rather nervously.

Jaybob
January 21st, 2006, 11:02 AM
because we are no where near you. We are in rebel base and you are in the other teams base.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 21st, 2006, 02:50 PM
Saria's eye was twitching as she pulled away from the web, trying not to scream. She pulled the webbing out of her hair she much as she could and then took a deep breath, waiting to move on and hoping no one would notice how girly her scream was.

Gohan
January 21st, 2006, 08:21 PM
Jing just stared at the web. And then he turned to the boy, and saw the web.

" Eeeewww.... " He said. He really was grossed out. Big time.

He was going completely against his will. He reached out his hand, and stopped a few inches away from his head.

" Hey, let me help you.... That must be so creepy.... "

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 21st, 2006, 10:35 PM
Saria almosted blushed as his hand streached out toward her, but somehow willed herself not to, "N-no, I got it..." she said, her voice cracking.

Gohan
January 22nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
:: ...Okay.... ::

" What? " He asked. He couldn't see very well in the dark. He could just make out the boy's hands getting it all out. And the web, too.

" Oh, I have a question, " Jing said as he moved towards the exit. He waited until they were outside in the bright... bright, sunshine.

" What' your name? "

Jaybob
January 22nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
Shylocke jumped out into the light. The light hit his eyes hard.
"wow bright sun light!" He exclaimed shading his eyes. He stretched around for a bit after climbing out of the small vents.

Gohan
January 22nd, 2006, 11:08 AM
" Haha, yeah, it always amazes me how bright it is after climbing from a vent. " Jing kidded with Shylocke. He turned back around to the boy,and waited for an answer to his question.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM
Saria calmed herself so thet her voice wouldn't crack again.

"It's Geo, why?"

Gohan
January 24th, 2006, 05:07 PM
" Well, I don't like not knowing names. If we get into a situation, and I yell out for somebody, I wouldn't like shouting, 'Boy, help me'. Nice t' meet ya. " Jing smiled. He turned back to Shylocke. " Everyone ready? Let's GOO! "

:: Your character is sooo cute, FlameStormPyroHydro! ::

Jaybob
January 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Shylocke nodded and ran infront.
"So where do we go?" He asked stopping and looking back at them. He scratched his head and sat down waiting for them to catch up.
"Come one! hurry up!" He called to them laughing.

OOC: sorry for the short post brain been switched off

Gohan
January 25th, 2006, 04:36 PM
" What? You don't know the way? " Jing asked, speechless. He was here. The dome was there. How hard is that?

" Well, we're going to jack-- I mean... 'borrow' some hover bikes. " He coughed. They weren't stealing... borrowing was more like it.
" Now follow me! "

:: Okay... just to let you know, this couldn't have been god if there weren't hover bikes. :) Basically, a hover bike is just a motor cycle that... hovers. 0.O Haha.... ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 25th, 2006, 07:41 PM
:: lol, naw, really? and thanks by the way! and it's alright Shylocke, we all have days like that! ::

Saria followed Jing, she had never ridden a hoverbike before, hopefully they were easy enough to control with out her falling off or running into anything.

Gohan
January 26th, 2006, 03:09 PM
:: Yep. Well... okay, I'm always like that. :) ::

" Haha, c'mon guys. Let's get rocking! " Jing said as he opened the shed door. The hovernikes were kept in her. Their were twenty-some bikes. He stopped laughing and looked inside, wanting the best pick.

He swore. " Urgh! I forgot they were using them today! Well, there's two bikes lewft. I guess that's enough, if someone goes with me. " Jing said. He swore again. Turned around, " Well, guys, who wants to ride with me? "

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 26th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Seeing as she was the smaller of the two, Saria figured it would be best to be the one to ride with him, even though it ment they had to be in close contact.

"Ah, I guess I will, since I'm smaller."

Gohan
January 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
" Can I drive? Preeeety pleease? " Jing asked. He was acting like a kid. He wanted to drive very badly.

" Or you could drive. It's very easy, see.... " Jing went on to explain how to work the bike, seeing as he thought the boy probably hadn't ridden one before. He had an idea.

" How 'bout you drive over, and I drive back. Most likely, they'll be chasing us then. HAHA! "

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 29th, 2006, 02:54 PM
"Um, no, that's okay, you can drive, I'm not too good with this sort of thing..." It was true, last time she tried to steer a cart she ran into something, she didn't want to push her luck.

Gohan
January 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM
" YES! " Jing yelled. He smiled, and jumped on the bike. " Well, get on. Riding these are soo FUN! "

Jing turned on the bike. He looked over at Shylocke, and asked, " Are you ready? "

Jaybob
January 30th, 2006, 08:25 AM
"Yeah!" Shylocke said jumping onto the bike. He started reving the engine.
"Well come one then lets go!" He shouted pulling out and starting to ride off.
I don't even know where I am going He thought to himself. He stopped and looking at Jing and Saria.
"You go in front! I don't know where I am going" HE called to them.

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 30th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Saria volted onto the bike behind Jing and leaded back in it, holding on the the back of the seat, because she figured it'd be weird for him to have 'another guy' wraping his arms around him.

"Ready when you are!"

Gohan
January 30th, 2006, 05:22 PM
" AYUP! HA! WELL, FOLOW MEEE! " Jing yeled over the noise of the engines. He peeled out on the hover bike, (always fun, especially with hover) and started off at a high speed towards the nearest dome. He felt the wind wipping back into his face. He let go of the handles for a second to pull his goggles up, over his eyes. He yelled out again, " Please don't wreck, the sight of blood frickin' creeps me out! "

:: The blood hating, and buggy-bug-spider hating is completely me. Ugghhh.... So gross.... *shivers* ::

Jaybob
February 22nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
Shylocke followed Jing at high speeds.
"So any guesses on how long til we get there?" He called over the noise of the engines. He pulled on the handles to speed it up a little more. He finally caught up to them and decided to do little skids closer to them to scare them.
"Haha yeah!" He shouted.

OOC: Ooh yeah me too I hate em *shivers*

FlameStormPyroHydro
February 22nd, 2006, 08:48 PM
Saria jumped a little, and automatically wrapped her arms around Jing, not wanting to fall off. "Did you have to do that?!" she said a little higher then she should have...but over the roar of the engines, who could tell?

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
Jing noticed Geo's arms wrapped around his own chest. He snickered, and said, " Hey! I'm ticklish, you know! "

He then noticed that they were nearing the dome. He turned left hard, and waited for Shylocke to do the same.

He snickered again as he got off, and looked up at the older boy still on the bike.

Smirking, he said, " You act really feminine, you know that? "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 2nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
Saria had to fight off the blush that threated to show on her cheeks.

"What are you talking about? Are you calling me a girl?!"

She did her best to sound as offened as she could, but she was actually flattered. No one had ever said she was feminine, not that she could remember anyway.

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 08:02 PM
" Yes.... " Jing replied, snickering once again. He put his hand to his forehead, still chuckling slightly.

He watched Geo on the bike, waiting for another reaction. He was only saying what he thought.
" I'm talking about you. You really seem like you have sexual urges for me. " Jing said, a hint of ego in what he was saying. Then, a thought struck him.

:: I'll just find a way to back you into a corner. MuWaaahaha....ha. ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
Well that did it. Saria's face turned BRIGHT red.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU'RE A GUY AND I'M A GUY! THAT'S JUST WRONG!"

She completly forgot they were trying to be sneaky, a little more concerned with the fact that her cover may have just been blown.

(Ok, NOT COOL! T.T I'll sick her on your!
Saria: Rowr...)

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 2nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
oorp:hay can i join still???...this looks fun....

If Not Im Sry For Interuptin Ya Rp...

Thanks In Adv

~Huggle

Jaybob
March 3rd, 2006, 02:13 PM
Shylocke turned around after hearing Geo and Jing scream.
"There's a girl here?" He asked turning around to look around. He was confused. He didn't see any girls but just heard one scream.
"What's going on you two?" He asked suspiciously walkign up to them.

Gohan
March 3rd, 2006, 05:51 PM
" Wait a second, does this mean I'm GAY?! " Jing yelled out. He was just realizing this. Then he calmed down again.

" No...it means you're either gay, or not a guy.... " He said to Geo, relieved that he wasn't... well.

:: Watch it, I'll sick my boyfriend on you! ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 3rd, 2006, 08:10 PM
"I'M A GIRL ALREADY!"

She sounded all stress out and her eyes narrowed to slits as she jumped off the bike.

"Now let's do what we came here for!"

(Well, I'll sic mine on you so XP)

Gohan
March 3rd, 2006, 08:24 PM
Jing mouth dropped, and his mysterious act failed him.

" What... the... FUUUU-- " He started to scream, completely astonished. He finished his cussing, and still stared. His mouth was opening and closing now, and he was struggling to find words that didn't involve cussing his guts out.

Finally he got over it.

" You're... a girl? " Was the smartest thing that happened to get out of his mouth.

Suddenly, it struck him.

" So, what do you look like? Are you, like, really hot, or something. REALLY hot? "

:: Hey, you're 17 and older, and we're 14 and cute. :P ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 3rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
(...OMG I MEANT BOY! All well, what's done is done, right?)

"No, what you see is what you get, now come on..." her voice returned to it's normal pitch and suddenly she looked a lot more femine.

(Cute? Must be nice!)

Jaybob
March 4th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Shylocke jumped after hearing Jing cuss his brain out.
"Calm down Jing, how could you not know it was a girl?" HE asked him.
"So what's your real name then, 'Geo'" He asked walking up to her. Suddenly some robots came out of the building equipped with guns.
"Huh?" HE moaned as he turned around to see them aiming at them.
"JUMP!" He screamed pulling out a sword. He ran towards one and stabbed the sword through, cutting it's circuits.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM
oorp:so u never told me if i could join or not....so can i??

Gohan
March 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM
:: PMed you. :) ::

The robots(which were actually cyborgs), had found them.

" Oh, great. The cyborgs already found us. Crap. " Jing said. He was staring past 'Geo' at the incoming cyborgs. These things were deadly.

" MOVE! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE! " Jing yelled, running back to his bike, grabbing "Geo's" hood in the process. He vaulted onto the bike, and waited for Shylocke on his bike, and 'Geo' on Jing's own.

" So, can't you just put your hair down? " He asked the girl. He studied her for a moment, I guess it was possible. He grinned again.

" I like your voice like that. Much more fitting. "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 4th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Saria blushed, then it quickly faded.

"My name's Saria, but I guess that's not important now, is it?" She made sure she was secured on the back of the bike, holding onto the back of the seat, rather then Jing. She didn't want any unnecessary physical contact with him.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 4th, 2006, 08:22 PM
man i only see 1 guard in this....so ima be 1 to help him out
---------
Name:Nami

Team:Guard

Appearance:http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/talesofrebirth/art-002.jpg ...But Its All Black..And He Has Silver Hair

Personality: Nami is shy when it come's to gurl's,but its only cause he has never been with a gurl or talked to one for long,but thats because there arnt tomany female guards.Nami some times may come's across as a jerk but its only because,Thats how every one else is in the guard.Nami some time's talks tohim self,And all the guards tease him for it..

Number: 777
---------
So what no wepons in this?...and no history for the charz???

XD

Jaybob
March 5th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Shylocke turned to Jing and Saria.
"GO! I WILL CATCH YOU UP!" he shouted as he pulled a gun out.
He smirked a bit and jumped onto a nearby roof. HE shot the cyborg, jumped off of the roof and kicked straight through it. He ran to his bike and flipped onto it starting it up.
"RUN IT'S GUNNA BLOW!" He screamed as he raced away from the thing.

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 06:43 AM
:: Yep! Cool, a guard! You're accepted, but try to work on grammar a bit, please! ::

Jing flipped his head back to see Shylocke shooting the cyborg. He moaned for a moment, then saw the older boy getting onto his own hover bike.

He grinned and said, " Saria? That's a pretty name. "

Jing smiled back at her before becoming preoccupied with trying to find a safe landing spot. They couldn't lead the guards straight to the rebel base, now could they?

:: Just making it hard on you. :P ::

Jaybob
March 5th, 2006, 08:26 AM
::On me???::

Shylocke caught up to them quickly and told them to go somewhere that wasn't near the rebel base. A cyborg appeared next to him trying to shoot him.
"Aw crap!" HE moaned as he pulled out his gun and shot it's little red light.
"GO!" He scremed at Jing and saria as he turned around.
"I wonder if the bike has any guns equipped to it." HE said to himself as he pressed different buttons. Suddenly two missiles came out and locked onto the cyborgs, blowing them up.
"hmmm that also works...." He said sarcastically as he spun back round and went after the other two.

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 09:25 AM
:: Nah, FlameStormPyroHydro. :) ::

Jing executed a perfect hard right turn after Shylocke yelled at them to go.

" Hold onto me tight! " Jing told Saria as he sped up. They were now going as fast as the Hover Bike could pull off without blowing up.

" And I'm not just saying that because of the obvious, " He said with a smirk.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 5th, 2006, 10:34 AM
If it wasn't for the sharp right turn, she could hove handled it, but then decided not to push it.

"If you say anything perverse about this, I will hurt you for it."

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM
" Okay, okay! Attitude, much? " Jing laughed as he Pulled the hover bike behind some sand dunes.

" Still... "

" Okay, if I get death glares from you, now I know why. " He laughed again, stopping the bike and jumping off. He sat on the ground next to the gentle sloping hill of the dune. He patted the ground next to him.

He then said, " You're wlcome to take a seat, you know. "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 5th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Saria hesitantly moves off the bike and sits next to him, still leaving about a foot of distance between them.

"So, what if they follow us? Where would we go then?"

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 11:02 AM
" Well, we're going to wait for Shylocke, first. and then we're right where we need to be. There is an underground passage here to the rebel base. But the cyborgs only seek heat. So, they'll never know that we're gone. " Jing explained to Saria, only pausing for dramatic affect. Then his voice turned to a whine.

" C'mon, Saria! Put your hair down! " He pleaded. Then, a develish thought crossed his mind.

" How would you hurt me? The 'make-out-with-me-and-then-rip-my-tongue-out' kind of hurt? " He questioned, with a(nother) smirk on his smug face. He leaned closer, until his face was a few inches from hers.

:: Wow. I've never made such a pervish character before. Whoops. ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 5th, 2006, 11:14 AM
When his face came close to hers she reared back and ended up hitting her head on the bike.

"Ow..." she said as she rubbed the back of her head.

(Hey Gohan, try rereading my description, she's got REALLY short hair, so she can't really let it down, unless you want me to change her...?)

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 11:38 AM
:: I know. Still, it's spiked up. It's really not normal to see a girl with spiked hair. Dundundundudndudndundun! ::

Jing smiled wickedly, and crawled closer to her. He was on his hands and knees, looking down into her face. He stared into her eyes, as if mesmerized.

Finally, he broke out of his stupor, and leaned closer to her again.

He could feel Saria's breath, somewhat quickened from contact with the bike.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 5th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Saria's eyes went wide and she managed to duck and slip out from undernieth him, then roll away.

"What are you doing?! Back off!" she too was now on her hands and knees, facing his side, ready to run.

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 11:48 AM
" What does it look like? " He asked her blankly from his position on the ground. He had fallen when she had rolled away from him.

He now sat up, and looked at her strangely.

Those black eyes.... He thought, captivated once again by her eyes.

Jaybob
March 5th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Shylocke sped around the corner when he saw Jing doing something strange to Saria.
"JING!" He yelled as he flipped off of the bike and kicked him in the face.
"What the hell are you doing!" He growled. He looked at Saria who was now backing away from him.
"What did you try and do to her?" He said as he looked from Saria to Jing.

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 12:54 PM
" Dam*. The moment's ruined.... " Jing muttered under his breath. He broke his gaze away from Saria, and although he did not like to, met the gaze of Shylocke.

He flipped Shylocke off, and yelled, " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! " He waited a few seconds before continuing to scream at the older boy, " JEEZ! C'MON! I'm 14! "

He calmed down for a moment before saying, " Figure it out yourself. "

Jaybob
March 5th, 2006, 01:05 PM
"DON'T START ON ME! YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO RAPE HER!" He screamed at him.
"And you're right you're fourteen, so you shouldn't even be thinking about that stuff." He growled. HE walked over to saria and helped her up.
"Are you ok?" He asked. He looked back at Jing.
"Don't EVER even try that again or I will kick you, AGAIN!" he growled. He looked at Saria.
"Lets get down into the tunnel. And Jing. Stay away from Saria" He said as he moved towards the tunnel.

::I have a plan hehe you could now attack me from behind ^_^ I clever::

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 02:42 PM
" I WASN"T EFFFFING TRYING TO DO THAT! " Jing yelled at Shylocke as he rushed behind the older boy and punched him as hard as the fourteen-year old could manage. He was angry. He grabbed Saria's hand, and pulled her close to him.

He whispered into her ear, " I wasn't. "

He then let her go and ran past Shylocke, down the tunnel. Soon he came to an intersection. This particular tunnel led to other Rebel Bases. There was an entire network of underground tunnels. There were about four passages to take. On a whim, Jing took the left.

He took of his shoes, and ran a hand through his hair as he continued to run. This tunnel was deserted. It led to an abandoned base. He ran even faster; now he was at his limit. And yet, he kept going.

His brown shirt was behind him now too, he had taken it off. All he had now was his pants, and goggles. He let loose a hysterical laugh.

Another intersection; and once again, left. His feet hurt from running along cool metal, and he was sweating. Another hysterical laugh, but he stumbled half-way through. He hit the metal floor swearing profusely.

In the eerie, deserted passage he lay. The skin on his chest stuck to the floor, forcing him to get up and continue on his way.

The pounding of his feet echoed through the hallway no more. He was gone. He had either way to choose. There was a ladder in front of where he had been. Up or down.

He chose down.He went quite a ways down that ladder, opening and closing all trap-doors. Until he was at the bottom. No more ladder to climb down. He wanted to get as far away as possible. A steel door was on the left. On the right, what looked like it had been a pantry.

He was lucky, the door had a lock on the inside. He made sure to lock it, then lay down on the hard carpet. He stared at the door for a while, then closed his eyes.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 5th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Saria just stared blankly after Jing.

"...SHYLOCKE! He wasn't trying to rape me! If he would have tried something like that, do you think I'd need your help to stop him?! GOD! This is why I don't want people to know I'm a girl, everyone thinks they have to protect me! Just BACK OFF!" Saria ran after Jing, following the sounds of his feet and his clothes laying about, when she got to the latter she stopped.

"Oh god...where did you go Jing...?"

(Geez! I go watch a musical and hang out at a friend's house and I come home to find that you two had a fight over me! Don't I feel loved!)

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 6th, 2006, 12:32 AM
oorp:lol..at you guys..
-----
bic:As Ish sat in his armored vehicle he got the status report on the cyborgs."****,they destroyed them all.It looks like im going to have to go after them my self.*ish thought to himself..boy i hate this part of the job*.Ish starts the Car up,and heads in the last know direction of the cyborgs."Ish laughed,at least its close by.Talk about that for luck,this people are going to be sorry for messing with me."Ish started to make his way east to where the cyborgs were last spoted.
-----
oorp:i hop that was ok...its been a while since ive rp'ed..

Jaybob
March 6th, 2006, 09:33 AM
"My bad" Shylocke said as he ran after Jing and Saria. He looked back and noticed a guard following them.
"GUYS! GUARDS ARE COMING!" HE screamed through the passage as he pulled a gun out and got ready to fire. He caught up to saria.
"Run!" He yelled.

Gohan
March 6th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Jing curled his head down into his knees, which were pulled close to his body. He had given up laying on the floor, and was now either looking at the door, or with his head in his knees.

He knew they would get him soon enough. They would come for him. He was certain Saria would. Shylocke probably would too.

" I'm going to be ready for you.... " Jing muttered under his breath. His form was covered by shadow, and his pale skin nearly glowed.

He was thinking of something when he head a faint voice. Well, he didn't hear anything, more of heard it inside his head.

" ... she came.... " He said. He slowly stood up.Unlocking the door and opening it, he shook his head. His hand immediatly went to his forhead. He stayed like that for a few seconds, before he continued.

He ambled up the ladder, stopping only to open trapdoors. He was sure that he had heard that voice in his head. He was sure Saria was there.

Finally, he couldn't take it. In a small quiet voice, he called up, " Saria! I'm down here! "

:: Dude. I complained all day. But I don't know whhy. No, nevermind I just got in a lot of fights. A swordfight with giant rolled paper, and I threw my math book at people. That thing hurts.

Yes, feel the love. Heheh. ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Saria turned.

"Run whe-" she stopped when she heard a voice and quickly squatted down and lifted the door open.

"Jing?! Jing, is that you?!"

Jaybob
March 7th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Shylocke ran to the trap door and grabbed her.
"No time to chat RUN!" HE scremed as he pulled her down the trap door. As he got down he opened another trap door, and another, and another until he finally reached the bottom where he saw Jing.
"Jing are you ok?" He asked as he ran through the door.
"Come on, The guards are in the tunnel! get in!" HE said to him as he pulled him in, slamming the door shut and locking it again.
"Jing, I'm sorry about earlier." He said apologetically as he turned around pulling his gun out read for when the guards got there.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 7th, 2006, 09:27 AM
oorp:i never said i was right up on u guyz...XD..but w/e
-----
bic:Ish spoted some people running into a tunnle."Hmmmm,could these be the people.They have to be."Ish pulled over to the tunnle entrance,and got out of the car.."It seams that this is a big tunnle..Ish then radioed into HQ,*chatter....chatter...chatter*Yes I need the new elite assassin group of cyborgs sent to this location..*chatter...chatter...chatter*Yes sir right away sir.."Ish then killed the radio transmission,And then proceeds to walkinto the tunnle.."Hmmmm,This is a big tunnle i wonder where they went and where this goes.."Ish Started to walk further into the tunnle.."Hmmmm,theres a fork in the tunnle,i wonder wich way they went*i wish those cyborgs would get here*"Ish then proceded to wait for the cyborgs,*clank..clank* Ish turned around and saw the new elite assassin group of cyborgs,standing at well over 10 foot tall..and about 3 foot thick..with a arange of arrmorments.."Ish Laughed with excitment,Lets see them destroy these bad boyz,ish then input comandes in to his arm laptop.Destroy them all.Any thang you see kill it"the elite cyborgs then split into groups and 10 went down one way of the tunnle and 10 down the other way."Its a matter of time befor i find you people."Ish then sat there and waited for the cyborgs to report back the location of the people...
------
oorp:otay i hope that was good enough

Gohan
March 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Jing eyed Shylocke warily.

" Give me your gun, " He said in a gruff voice.

" Give it. i'm going to get reveng eon that gaurd... " Jing said to him, his hand outstretched. His eyes suddenly went wide.

His hand instantly went to his right-hand pocket, and he was frantically searching for something.

A walkie-talkie. Standard-issue rebel stuff.

" C-c-command center! This is Jing, from Sector Four. I am in Tunnel V with Saria - Sector Four, and Shylocke - Sector Four. I am afraid that the Domies have been working on new cyborgs. Much more powerful. " Jing stuttered into the radio, instantly connected with the main command module.He waited a second, taking a dramatic pause, and said, " The cyborgs are in Tunnel V. And a high-rate gaurd is here with them. Immediate evacuation. I'll stall them for time. "

Jing let the radio clatter to the floor.

With cold eyes, and a steady voice, he looked at Shylocke and said, " Give me the gun. Now. " He proceeded to try and grab the gun from Shylocke.

" I'm going to go stop them. Stay here. " He said, through slenched teeth.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 7th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Saria looked worried.

"Jing...are you okay? You don't seem like...yourself..."

Jaybob
March 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Shylocke handed him a gun. HE found two more in a box. He threw one ver to Saria and kept one for himself.
"Jing you are not going alone!" HE said as he came up behind him ready to fight. The cyborgs burst throught the door as shylocke got into a fighting position. He took a shot at one which simply deflected off of it.
"**** it!" He growled as he focused for a minute. He slowly lifted his leg up, and then spun around a kicked straight through it.
"Don't mess with me fool!" He growled as he got back into his fighting stance. He threw his gun back onto the floor and got ready to fight on his own.

Gohan
March 8th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Jing slowly looked at Saria. He looked at the Cyborgs when they busted in. Stomping on the radio, he turned to face them.

" Fight them, while I kill their circuits. " He ordered, running past one. Couldn't get past the second one fast enough, though. Caught him in the gut with a metallic hand and threw him backwards.

He landed a few feet in front of Saria, and skidded back to lie next to her.

He shivered, and said, " Okay. Go get 'em. Help me pull out the circuits if you can. "

Jing stood back up, rubbing his shoulder. He started forward, then stopped.

" And yes, I know, I'm hot. "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 8th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Saria just shook her head as she put the gun in the back of the waistband of her pants and threw her arms down in a quick motion, sharp daggers emerging from her sleaves and her fingers resting on the flat part of the blade.

"Your so modest," she said sarcastically as she snickered. Then she ran directly at the closest cyborg, slicing it's chest with both daggers and revealing some of the cables within it.

"I take it you can handle this one from here..." she said as she moved onto the next one. She managed to make a solid cut with one dagger when she was pulled backwards by her hoodie by the first cyborg she attacked.

"Umph!" the wind was knocked out of her, but as the cyborg went to knock her upside the head, she ducked, slidding out of the hoodie, revealing that all she wore under her hoodie was bandages binding her chest and a mechanism on both arms that the daggers were attached to.

(Saria: ...I hate you, you know that?
I wuv you too Saria! ^^)

Jaybob
March 9th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Shylocke looked at one of the cyborgs, again focusing on the chest where the circuits were. He jumped up and spun around but as he was about to kick he was pulled back by one behind him. He flew into the wall and landed on the floor. He was a little dizzy but he jumped up and spun around again kicking straight through it blowing it up.
"Haha! yeah!" He looked over to Saria. HE whistled and jumped back up blowing up another.

Gohan
March 9th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Jing started forward, but stopped as Saria slid out of her jacket.

" Woah! YOU ARE HOT! " He yelled, focusing back on the cyborg. He ripped out some, but then saw another cable farther witihin. It was risky, but he shoved his arm inside. His fingers had just closed around it when the cyborg, realizing what had happened, frantically flung him backwards.

But he had done it; he had pulled the cable. He smiled as the machine stopped functioning.

He did hit the back wall, but as he passed Saria, he wolf-whistled.

Groaning as he slid down the wall, he managed to mutter, " That look suits you.... "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Saris sighed and shook her head.

"Typical little boys..." she then charged at her previous target and finished slicing it, cutting the circuts at the same time.

"How many of these stupid things are there?"

Jaybob
March 10th, 2006, 09:30 AM
"Seems like loads!" Shylocke moaned as he jumped up and stuck his fist through one. He ducked under another and did a sweep kick to the bottom of the thing's legs. He chuckled and flipped backwards to Saria and Jing.
"Hehe!" He laughed again as he stood there about to fight again.
"Ready guys?" He aksed

Gohan
March 10th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Jing managed to defiantly groan out, " Hey! I'm not a little boy... I'm a hot teenager! "

He slowly picked himself off the floor, once again rubbing his shoulder. He pointed to the one he had shut down.

" I guess that's the hardest way. But if you pull the innermost green wire, it shuts off, " he explained to them. He threw the gun on the ground, and moaned again.

He looked at Saria, and said, " The shots are just reflected, and increase the chances of our getting hurt. Can I have a dagger, pretty please? "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 10th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Saria gave him a look that plainly said 'Are you nuts?' then pulled out another smaller dagger from inside her boot, which was a task in itself with the other daggers attached to her hands.

"Break it and I'll kill you..." she went after another one, making sure to slice deep enough to get the green wire.

Jaybob
March 11th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Shylocke grabbed a blade off of the floor.
"The innermost green wire." HE said to himself. He jumped up and smashed up the chest plate with his foot. He spun the little dagger round and cut the green wire, instantly shutting it down.
"Hehe good work Jing!" He said to him smiling. Suddenly he was sent flying into the wall in front of him by a cyborg behind him. He fell unconscious.

Gohan
March 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Jing watched Shylocke fly by, not really caring at the moment.

He positioned the dagger in his hand with a clumsy manner. He wasn't really used to knives.

Tried to slice a cyborg, stumbled and fell, but got right back up. He tried to get one again, but only got it's arm. Running awaay, he quickly switched the weapon from his right to his left hand.

" Much beter, " He said, and grinned.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Saria watched Shylocke fly, but knew there was no time to stop, the best way she could help him was by protecting him. She saw Jing clumsily try to attack with her dagger.

"Not exactly handly with that, are you?" she attacked the cyborg that had taken Shylocke out.

Gohan
March 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM
" Hell no. I'm gonna be better with my left hand, though. Glad my friend made me take that lefty program, " Jing told her with a smile, nimbly running away from a cyborg.

He turned around and screamed, ducking down to avoid an oncoming metallic arm. Lucky, the cyborg tripped over him. Downside, the cyborg kind of blew up. Only it's foot, though.

Still, the foot was right behind his head, a half-yard away.

His back was scorched, and he let out a high-pitched yelp, not daring to move his arms. The dagger clattered on the floor, his left hand now open.

His fists clenched shut, and clecnhed his teeth tightly together, he tried not to yell. Didn't work.

Flopping forward on the floor, he opened his left hand long enough to grab the dagger, and croaked, " Dam*. Saria, we have an effing problem. "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 12th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Saria heard the explosion and didn't think anything of it until she heard Jing speak.

"What hap-" she saw him out of the corner of her eye and cursed silently under her breath, then grinned.

"How ironic it is...I'm the girl yet I have to protect you two, the boys," she saw a cyborb heading for Shylocke and she swung around and kicked him to the floor, then quickly sliced and diced him from behind.

"Do you think you can move ov-" she leaped to side, the cyborg that he had tripped was coming back for more and she kicked it out of the way.

"Like I said...you think you can move over by Shylocke? That way you can protect him as much as you can and I'll take out as many as I can..." she kicked another out of the way, she was just trying to keep them away from the boys as much as possible before attacking them again.

Jaybob
March 13th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Shylocke was there for about an hour while Saria was still fighting. Suddenly one of them came to him. It knocked Jing out of the way and lifted it's giant hand ready for the kill. Shylocke felt the prescence and regained consciousnees rolling backwards and kicking it in the chest witth both feet, causing it to smash revealing a whole load of wires.

He jumped up and sent his foot through the chest destroying every wire inside. He grabbed the dagger from Jing and ran over to help Saria.
"What did I miss?" He chuckled as he bent backwards to avoid an attack.

"Thanks for the help before" He said to her as he ran up the wall and dropkicked off of it into another chest plate, again, revealing the wires.
"Hehe" He chuckled as he grabbed the dagger and stuck it through the chest, it got stuck so he flipped behind it and spun as he did. The cyborg blew up and left Shylocke and saria with just three more.

"Ok so I'll take this one, and you can do two if you like. Or you could just let me kill two and you do one." He said to her as he walked back to her ready to fight.

Gohan
March 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM
:: Eeeagh! One hour is a bit much, doncha think? Try five minutes. ::

Jing grinned momentarily, and said, " Okay, I feel safe.... "

But he couldn't let her just get away with the compliment. He quickly added, " Because a good-looking girl is in the room. "

He crawled half-way to the wall where Shylocke had been, then lay down and slid across the floor.

Chuckling slightly at his predicament where he was lying on the floor and his back was scorched, he managed to say, " Irony seems to follow me everywhere I go. "

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 13th, 2006, 08:05 PM
"Why do you-" she kicked one of the cyborgs down and sliced an 'x' across it's chest, "-say that it's ironic?" She ignored his bit of flattery, and tore out the green wire.

"Shylocke if you want the last two, take em."

Jaybob
March 13th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Shylocke nodded and jumped up kicking through the chest of both of them. He grabbed his dagger and stuck it through the chest and ripped it open. HE then took the dagger out and flipped over into the next one's chest and ripped them appart.

"Yeah!" He shouted and jumped off of the cyborg and back over to Jing and Saria.
"Lets get out of here" HE said to them.

Gohan
March 14th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Jing chuckled and smiled for a second.

" I'm not. I'm just agreeing with you. " He explained, then quickly added, " And, haven't you ever had a social conversation with anyone? "

He quickly shut his eyes and waited for the oncoming blow. Cracking one eye open, he asked, " You're not going to hit me? "

:: Haha, my friends and I have figured that it's not good when I go crazy. These other 6th graders, a lot of 7th graders, and a few 8th graders keep stealing our soccer ball when we try to play the few times we get recess, and I just got mad. I went crazy and jumped on the guy with the ball, who was in a circle with all the other people. They just stood there for about five seconds, watching me try to got the ball back. :) ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 14th, 2006, 09:31 PM
(that's only a little odd, but not anything I wouldn't do! Wait...that's a bad thing...DON'T BE LIKE MEEEEE!)

"If you weren't already injured, I would hit you," she grabbed her hoodie off the floor and carefully retracted the blades so that so could pull it back on.

"Now as for the whole 'getting out of here' thing...how are me going to do that with Jing's back being scorched?" she looked to the other two for an answer.

Jaybob
March 15th, 2006, 08:32 AM
"Meh." Shylocke said lifting him up over his back and walking out of the room.
"Coming?" He turned around and asked Saria. He turned back again and grabbed onto the ladder, climbing up being careful not to drop Jing.

::Brain block lol i just got back from school and had a bottle cap shot in my eye so i'm really annoyed and angry::

Gohan
March 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
:: Be like her! ::

" Whoa, whoa, put me down! " Jing cried good-naturedly from atop Shylocke's back. When Shylocke started up the ladder, he said, " Hey! Hey! What if there are more? C'mon put me down! " He pleaded.

Jing even managed get a fake tear in there(I'm good at that). Seeing as it wasn't working, he swung his head around, looking back down at Saria.

" Aww, the hoodie is back on, " He whined.

:: I might not be on as much anymore, since I'm on the Track team now, and I have practices everyday. A conference is even on my birthday. ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 16th, 2006, 12:08 AM
(Okay, that's creepy....I did track when I was 14 too....I hated my coach! She was a slavedriver! What are you doing? Sprints, distance, throwing...?)

Saria roller her eyes, glad that Shylocke implusivly went ahead of her so that she didn't have certain people staring at certain parts of her as she climb up the ladder.

"You'll live...besides...it's cold."

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 16th, 2006, 11:34 AM
"****..They managed to destroy them,but i do have a trick for them."Ish hit a button on his arm laptop."Lets see them get out of this one."Just then the cyborgs started to tick and ish's voice came over a comport off one of the cyborgs.
"Hahahahah,Its nice to have finile met you people.You Guyz have done well but now its time for you guyz to die.Right now the cyborgs be4 you are entering a self destruct mode.So i wouldnt move if i were you,But i will call off the self destruct mode if you tell me wich way it is to your head base.But I will tell you this even if you dont tell me i have other cyborgs searching these underground ways.So now its time To think about your own lifes not those of these people.So what do you say Will you tell me and save your own lifes??Or Be Stubern and die for nothing??"
*clank..clank*Ish Starts to walk down the corador that the cyborgs went.
"So what will it be?Even if you survive the destruction im comeing down and then you will just die a more painfull death.So Tell me what your fate is.."
-----
oorp:you guyz destroyed them 2 quick...they were elite cyborgs they wouldnt have been beat the easyly...

Gohan
March 16th, 2006, 07:11 PM
:: Whatever. RPGs gone slow aren't so good. And this is going kind of slooow. ::

Jing felt the hair on the back of his neck rise. He started to feel cold. His eyes widened, and he stopped trying to escape.

He managed to stutter out, " N-no. We're n-not going to tell you anything. "

His voice was a whisper, and he stoped talking. He looked at Saria, and with a sorrowful expression which he was not accustomed to, said, " ... I'm scared. "

His voice was tiny, he barely let this escape his mouth. Gulping, he closed his eyes tight.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 16th, 2006, 07:57 PM
(I just don't want to have it be like only two people are talking, I wait for at least you and Shy to post)

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM
"Is That your finial answer??And do you speek for all of your compainions??I think not,so I'll ask you all one more time.Tell me where the main base is or die"Ish saw a ladder that led down.Ish then saw on his arm laptop that they were right underhim.."Hmmmm....Lets see how they fair in a inclosed space when they all self destruct..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH"Ish paused to see what there responce was.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 16th, 2006, 11:09 PM
(...buuuuuuuuuuuuut...I think I'll make an exception ^^;;; )

Saria's expression turned to sheer anger.

"Go up now!" she forced them up two sets and sealed off the doors behind her.

"WE'RE NOT TELLIN YOU ANYTHING BUDDY! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DOME WITH YOUR PILES OF JUNK!!!" she slammed the hatch above them and sealed it tight.

"Nobody talk, it's gonna get stuffy in here real fast if we try to talk too much," she said softly, using as little air as possible.

"The hatches will block the bulk of the explosion...they should anyway..."

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 16th, 2006, 11:20 PM
"Aahahahahha,You think that lil place will save you??You are sadly misstaken."Ish starts to slide down the ladder,now two lv below where he came from.Ish walks down the coradore and see's were the cyborgs are.Ish walks in to the room."Hmmmm are you people goin to come down or am i goin to have to blow you out??No matter i'll do both if i have to."

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 20th, 2006, 05:47 PM
(Um....Helloooooooooooooooooo...Gohan.....Shylocke....we're about to be blown up!)

Jaybob
March 21st, 2006, 12:33 PM
(ARGH!!! sorry it's because i'm moving.... i haven't been able to be on much)

Shylocke flipped out of the vent, pulling Jing and Saria out with him. he ducked under a blow and kicked through the cords of a droid.
"RUN!!!!" He screamed. He ran over to Ish. He jumped up and stuck his foot in his face and kept pushign until Ish was on the floor.
"IT'S GUNNA BLOW! RUN!" He screamed and ran out of the tunnel.
"come on you idiots get out!" He said to himself angrily.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 21st, 2006, 01:24 PM
"You insalant little fool,how dare you kick me"Ish gets up and walks over to the kid standing out side the room."You will pay for that"Ish slams the door behind him,and push's a button on his arm laptop.*BOOOOM*just then a cyborg blew up.and the ground rattled."Lets see if you can save your friends.Every 30sec a cyborg will be blown up.You would have 4:30 sec to kill me,BUT i set it so when it gets down to the last ThreeCyborgs they will all blow up,so that leaves you wil 3minutes to kill me or stop the cyborgs somehow,or tell me were the head base is and i will spare you and your friends,or you could all ways just run,or i could just kill you and let your friends die.What will it be??"Ish places his hand on his sword,and stands ready for the kids answer.

Jaybob
March 21st, 2006, 01:27 PM
Shylocke pulls out his sword.
"Well then my dear fellow, i guess it's time for you to die!" He growled getting into a fighting stance. He jumped up and swung the sword around clahsing swords with Ish's.
"I am one of the best sword fighters in the rebels so you are gunna have a challenge" He said to Ish smirking as he ducked down and kicked back up doing a back flip at te same time.

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 21st, 2006, 04:12 PM
(Wait, so are we inside or outside the room?)

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 21st, 2006, 07:01 PM
oorp:yes you guys are...well not shock
-----
bic:"Hahaha,So you wish to do battle with me,this will be amusing"Ish charge's at the kid,and kicks him in mid back flip throwing him upaginist the wall,Ish the tryed to slice the kid in half but the kid dodged and punched me is the head,as i slide backwards another cyborg blew up*BOOOOOMMMM*Ish allmost fell to the ground from that blast."hahah 8 left,tick tock.Time is running out for you and your friends.Oh and if you thought killin me would stop the cyborgs from selfdetanationing you are sadly misstaken.Cause if i die they all blow.AHAHHAHAHA"Ish Then Charges the kid again,both swords clashing back and forth."Are you shure you can save them in time???"

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 21st, 2006, 07:22 PM
Saria grabbed Jing and pulled him to the door.

"Well this is just great..." she crouched down in a defensive position and used her arms to sheild her face and her body to sheild Jing, thinking the Cyborgs were all going to explode in sucession, and then she heard Ish speak.

"...Every 30sec a cyborg will be blown up..." she grinned.

"30 seconds huh? I can handle that..." she noticed that the one that was about to explode would always beep as it counted down the last seconds of it's exsistance.

'If I can take one out and listen for the beeping...I can grab another one and use it as a sheild when the other explodes...but what about Jing?' she thought.

"Hey Jing...how much can you move?"

Jaybob
March 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
Shylocke realised that they would all blow up if he didn't do something soon. shylocke ran up the wall and kicked Ish to the ground. He jumped at a cyborg and stabbed through it slicing the wires in two.
"HA! TOO EASY!" He shouuted to himself as he saw Saria trying to protect Jing and fight for their lives. Shylocke ran over to them and stabbed through one of them.
"GO!" Shylocke shouted as the cyborgs surrounded him.
"I'LL BE FINE! JUST GO!" He shouted again. He pulled some shurikens and threw them at all of the cyborgs chests which cut them out very quickly.
"COME ON ISH! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!" He shouted as he jumped up and stabbed back into the ground in front of him, flipping over his sword and kicking him in the face.

Gohan
March 22nd, 2006, 07:28 PM
:: Sorry. I'm not feeling so good lately. Sick. Not the cough sick, the kind of sick where you don't know what's wrong. I'm not growing or anything, i'm eating my normal food portions, more, actually, since this started, and I'm as skinny as ever. ::

" Well, not so good. " He said from his sad position laying on the ground. He went on to say, " Look, Saria.... " He stopped for a moment, hearing a cyborg blow up.

" When the burn on my back scabs over, you've got to pull the entire scab off. " Just shuddering from thinking about, Jing said this as calmly as possible.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 22nd, 2006, 08:10 PM
oorp:dude shylocke we are out side the room...they are stick in side of it...duh...

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 22nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
Saria blinked,

"I have to what?! Isn't that just going to make it worse?!" Saria turned around to look at him, leaving her back exposed, which was better then her face.

(Okay...you're really freaking me out now...That starting happening to me a few months ago and it hasn't fixed itself yet...have you gone to the doctor?)

Gohan
March 24th, 2006, 06:18 PM
" Listen, I know it sounds bad, but it's the only way to help this burn, " He explained to Saria, looking up at her face. He chuckled slightly.

" You've never been to a burn center, huh? " He kept laughing slightly. Moving slowly, he brought himself up to a sitting position. Stopping to say, " Well I have, " then continuing to laugh, he kept looking up at her.

" Burns are internal wounds. You can't just wait for internal wounds to heal by scabbing over. Blood clots don't help heal the wound, they make it worse. The only way to heal this kind of thing is to pull the scab off. "

Even though they were in the worst predicament possible, as it seemed to Jing, he couldn't help but change his expression every few seconds during this explanation.

:: Go look it up! Doodz! I'm not mental, or anything, but you can think that if you like. If it was possible to get high on soda, and playing basketball, it would happen to me. Did, actually. Last day of the third quarter here at my school, so we had a freeday, and I went crazy. I wore a jester's hat all day, and raided the soda room. A lot. ::

FlameStormPyroHydro
March 31st, 2006, 09:55 PM
(OOC: Hey Shy....we need you to post!!!)

Jaybob
April 6th, 2006, 04:26 AM
(((sorry ^_^ I have just moved house now and dont have internet so when i get it back i will be rping again sorry)))

Jaybob
May 1st, 2006, 12:43 PM
OOC: Hello? anyone? threads dying now and I can roleplay again now ^_^

FlameStormPyroHydro
May 1st, 2006, 02:43 PM
((It's your turn! PLEASE POOOST....YAY IT CAN CONTINUE!))

Gohan
May 2nd, 2006, 04:34 PM
::Sorry.::

Jing flopped down. He was laying on his stomach and a wave of tiredness had suddenly overcome him. He did smile though, as he said, "You look good without the hoodie."

His eyes fluttered closed, and he was asleep soon.