PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon GoldenSun and SilverMoon

Ash_Pokemaster
December 29th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Yep another remake :p This time it's something like FireRed but to Gold and Silver.

.:: Hack Name ::.
Pokemon GoldenSun
Pokemon SilverMoon

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokemon Ruby [US]

.:: Story ::.
Same like Gold and Silver but Kanto bay not be included.

.:: Features ::.
Johto
Gold and Crystal as Characters
Silver as Rival
Maybe PokeGear
Maybe Day/Night feauture
Lugia and Ho-oh catchable
Maybe a new Pokedex
Not all Pokemon included (but I may make a version with all Pokemon aswell)

.:: Name Origin ::.
The names "GoldenSun" and "SilverMoon" comes from the 3rd Japanese opening of Pokemon Anime. So they aren't so random made :P

.:: Screens ::.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Ash_Pokemaster/pkmngssm5.png http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Ash_Pokemaster/pkmngssm4.png http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Ash_Pokemaster/pkmngssm3.png http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Ash_Pokemaster/pkmngssm2.png http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Ash_Pokemaster/pkmngssm1.png

I started yesterday night. I've made the NEW BARK TOWN and the HERO'S HOUSE. I made a mistake and deleted the some events in HERO'S ROOM and when I tried to at them I couldn't... Anyone knows how to readd the clock feature? Does it have to do withthe Text?

PS: It's my first hack so be nice :)

amnesiahacker
December 29th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Good work, Perhaps we can be rivals ;)

Ash_Pokemaster
December 29th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Yep :P I'm making the map of New Bark again x.x I made a mistake and put trees for secret bases instead of normal ones x.x
I may release a pre-alpha realy soon, even with not so many things.

HackVenastloise
December 29th, 2005, 04:25 AM
excelent xD
WITH CELEBI AND MEW?

Treecko Fan 12
December 29th, 2005, 04:31 AM
MasterMew already has the names Golden Sun and Silver Moon, but he hasnt been seen on that hack for like, ages. But I like this hack, it looks cool.

Ash_Pokemaster
December 29th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Well, I say the origin or the names :P I didn't copy it from MasterMew :P Anyway I have some problems with event. I finally made the NEW BARK TOWN it's finished. I'll have more screens by the Evening. BTW HackVenastloise yeah there wll be a Celebi, I'm not sure about Mew though.

Datriot
December 29th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Looks quite good, keep up with this. ;)

insectduel
December 29th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I don't know about you but What if Nintendo decides to make the game after all. Then what?

viridian doubletongue
December 29th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Then we say "hahaha we beat you to it".

It looks good.

smithy.boy
December 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM
looks really good! one hint though: on the map of your house downstairs, there should be a small wall seperating the frontroom from kitchen. Theres be loads of Gold Reamakes but not all of them finished. I think this will be sucessfull

DarkFear
December 29th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I hope you excel with this hack! It is looking really good!

Ash_Pokemaster
December 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks for your comments guys :) @Smithy Boy: Yep I tried to find a wall but there was anything... It was the best thing I could put. NEW BARK TOWN map is finished now. If I do it and remove the Truck event on the NEW BARK TOWN then I'm gonna release a prealpha with everything finsihed in NEW BARK TOWN.

amnesiahacker
December 30th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Have you done all the scripts?

Omega Latios
December 30th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Looks Like Really Good Hack! Can't Wait To See More Screens!

vivekharin
December 30th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Ash_Pokemaster really nice screenies for the 1st city .Best of luck.

Ash_Pokemaster
December 30th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Have you done all the scripts?
Well no.. I haven't been edited any scripts yet (except the f... hmm yeah the truck whcih I tried hours -.-' and didn't do anything at all) Well, I've edit the map of new bark, and the boy's house (not finished). Now I'm making some overworld sprites of the heros. When I finish them I'll post some screens of the edited NEW BARK TOWN with the sprites.

amnesiahacker
December 30th, 2005, 11:50 AM
**** near impossible to remove the truck vibrations and map edit :(:(

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 30th, 2005, 02:47 PM
[font="Tahoma"]I've seen a common reuse in certain hack names.

The black boundary of the maps in the first screenshot needs to be shadowed and given a front-view wall.

Now, I need to point out the usage of trees. Those trees yous how are made for secret bases. You need to switch them out.

vivekharin
December 31st, 2005, 02:05 AM
Ash_Pokemaster be careful that master mew have the same pokemon goldensun and silvermoon name for his thread.For now mastermew's thread is closed.But if he returns then this thread maybe in trouble.Cant let this great thread go just for a name.Hope i did not tell anything wrong.

amnesiahacker
December 31st, 2005, 02:49 AM
I think those trees look slick and different

smithy.boy
December 31st, 2005, 05:02 AM
how about the tileset for wallys grandparents house? i think theres a wall there.

Wolfius
January 2nd, 2006, 07:49 AM
how about the tileset for wallys grandparents house? i think theres a wall there.

There is...

By the way, have you made a connection from new Bark town to the first route, Ash?

I could never figure that one out :\

Ash_Pokemaster
January 11th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Sorry for the luck of updates... I had almost give up on the hack. But then I thought "I could just be slow or sth" xD Well anyway...
I know they are for Secret Bases that was why I remade New Bark map... Anyway sorry again for thelack of updates... I have finished the map of new Bark. I may post it at night.

vivekharin
January 18th, 2006, 03:06 AM
keep up the good work Ash_Pokemaster.

amnesiahacker
January 19th, 2006, 10:18 AM
You've certainly done a lot more than me... LOL

Len14
January 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM

amnesiahacker
January 19th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Yeah there is. That's the tileset I used for mine
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/8923/prealpha5oz.png

AnDrOmAn
January 28th, 2006, 03:42 AM
threadcromancy, dude are you still gonna work on this hack?

johto_master_2012
February 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
I like this hack because of the remakes... So It's cool though.
HA! This game rocks!

S-master
February 3rd, 2006, 02:50 PM
it seems a difficult task to remake gold and silver.
hopefully you will get it finishd, because i really want to play it and i think you will accomplish that task

mini34
February 5th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Golden Sun is already a game name. Try Silver Sun and Golden Moon

Dark Spectrum
February 23rd, 2006, 04:07 PM
Actually, GoldenSun is open again since Mastermew's hack was closed because he vanished! :disappoin Anyways great hack and I can't wait for beta to come out.

Hiidoran
February 24th, 2006, 06:53 PM
I like these, but I have a feeling it's going to be given up on like all the others...

Ash_Pokemaster
February 24th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Well, it's true I was planning to give up... However, if you guys want me to keep on it I need a bit help... Well, send me pm if you want to help. Even though, the hack is going to continue at easter/summer anyway. So, please someone close this thread. Don't worry it's gonna open if I continue with it.

Dark Spectrum
February 25th, 2006, 04:28 AM
NOOO! Don't close the thread. I can help you with everything but hex editing. Don't close it.

Kurosaki Ichigo
February 25th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Originally i was going to do something similar to these to go with Thunder Yellow, so i'll help out i suggest you change the character sprites and sutff, i'll gladly help you out.