PDA

View Full Version : What Will May's Eevee Evolve Into?

misty-slave09
December 29th, 2005, 09:43 AM
What do you guys think May's eevee will eventually evolve into? (if it evolves anyway)
My vote is for Umbreon.

insectduel
December 29th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I have to randomly choose the eevee evolutioo.

Miss Reyna
December 29th, 2005, 10:26 AM
To rell the truth. I don't think it will evole. She may just leave it as an eevee. I mean we seen all five eeveelutions in action but never a cute one. They will just leave it as is. She likes cute pokemon anyways.

Roy-Kun
December 29th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure if it will evolve too

But if it does, i would like to see an Espeon ^^

Kinzu_kiwi
December 29th, 2005, 03:46 PM
I think it'll evolve into Pikachu. I'm serious here, it will evolve into a pikachu. just you wait. it will evolve into a girl pikachu, and it's name will be carol.

Well, either that or Jolteon.

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 29th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Personally I would like to see what she her with a vaporeon

Pokemaniac777
December 30th, 2005, 06:24 AM
If it does evolve, I think it'll be into an Espeon. May seemed to like that lady's Espeon in the first Kanto Contest episode. Like in that Hoenn episode w/ Professors Oak and Birch with the Kanto and Hoenn starter pokemon, May was impressed by the Bulbasaur, and what happened a few episodes later? She caught one!

DarkCharlie
December 30th, 2005, 06:28 AM
If it does, I think it'll be an Espeon. Why? It's probably the most girlie one for a steriotypical girl. Or possibly she'll keep it as an Eevee.

Ash_Pokemaster
December 30th, 2005, 06:31 AM
I bet it won't be evolved but if it does anyway it will be evloved into Umbreon, because in first place she wouldn't actually use any stone in my opinion. So it's Espeon or Umbreon. I choose Umbreon because it can be more usefull in a contest. I mean what could an Espeion do? :P An Umbreon for example can put light in the Darkness with these things at his Neck and legs. Anyway that's just my opinion.

O
December 30th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Espeon for partly the same reasons, but a Vaporean would also work but she already has a squirtle on her team and I doubt they'd make any more teams with a same element Pokmon in it unless it's part of a gym leader's team or someone who specializes in a type of Pokmon.

aRedMoon
December 30th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Espeon are the only ones I can see her getting...

Umbreon is just too "dark" for her.

Kimicatdemon
December 30th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Can any one guess what I voted for? Come on, you all, guess!!! ^^ It was espeon....

Eirikr
December 30th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Newie, a DP new EEVEELUTION, last owned egg was a newie, togepi

Sammi
December 30th, 2005, 08:51 PM
SPOILERS! *point*

I personally think that it won't evolve anytime soon. I donno, I just don't see it evolving.
If it does, it would probably be Espeon, it does seem girly, and the group doesn't have psychic types (not that I can think of). o_o;

Akio123
December 30th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Espeon is cute and cutesy seems to be what may likes.

Light_Azumarill
December 31st, 2005, 06:40 AM
Oh come on, it's definitely going to be a new Eeveelution. Something cutesy, something that will mysteriously probably coincide with the release of D/P. -_-

Poor May, she's slowly becoming a promotional tool. The girl needs to catch herself a pokemon that's only been showcased in one episode or less.

Charaxes
December 31st, 2005, 11:54 AM
Oh come on, it's definitely going to be a new Eeveelution. Something cutesy, something that will mysteriously probably coincide with the release of D/P. -_-

Poor May, she's slowly becoming a promotional tool. The girl needs to catch herself a pokemon that's only been showcased in one episode or less.

I agree with Light. Probably be new but if I had to pick, and given the fact the series does want her to be strong, it would be a strong Pokemon but definitely on the cute side so I'll say Flareon. Because of her past choice with Torchic but more it's cute and cuddly and can flambe you. Heh.

Chairman Kaga
December 31st, 2005, 02:43 PM
I doubt it will be a new Eeveelution; the theory of the egg being a new pokemon quickly went out the window, so I think they're going to stay standard all the way with this Eevee.

No one has considered the possibility that she will refuse to ever evolve it; as "cute" as the eeveelutions are I'm sure there would be widespread consensus that Eevee is "cuter" than all of them...and Haruka tends to like her pokemon small and cuddly; with five choices of what to turn it into it could easily short circuit her brain and with the show's penchant for rarely allowing pokemon to evolve odds are this one will follow suit.

Akio123
December 31st, 2005, 03:02 PM
I suppose you are right, but say that it does evolve.

DarkThunder
December 31st, 2005, 03:53 PM
I think it'll evolve into Pikachu. I'm serious here, it will evolve into a pikachu. just you wait. it will evolve into a girl pikachu, and it's name will be carol.

Well, either that or Jolteon.
Eevee can't evolve into pikachu.
Pichu--->Pikachu--->Raichu
Eevee--->Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon/Umbreon
Plus why would Nintendo think of a new Eeveelution?5 is enough.
Anyways I don't think it's going to evolve.But if it did I think it would evolve into Espeon.

Eirikr
December 31st, 2005, 08:06 PM
Um, Im betting by Pokemon Slightly darker tint of green than emerald and Pokemon Somewere btween dark red and Maroon there will be 17 eeveelutions(being sarcastic about so many PKMN games), yep I recon Either anew Ice or poison eevee

Jude Mathis
December 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
I say she'll evolve it into a Vaporeon... Just a guess though. I can see her with a Vaporeon... but really, I dont have a favorite out of the three... so either-or is fine with me...

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
January 1st, 2006, 03:04 AM
I guess it's Vaporeon or either Espeon. Or maybe she wille just leave it the way it is. I think May is gonna choose a cute evo,(if it evolves anyway) I mean like the starter pkmn Torchic , after a cute look she picked that one...

Shadowfaith
January 1st, 2006, 03:10 AM
I'm actually thinking either Espeon or Vaporeon...or for it not to evolve at all. Something cute obviously, Is may known for anything less than her cute Pokemon >>;;

evil eevee
January 1st, 2006, 07:23 AM
Your right I think she will either keep it the way it is or she should make it an vaporean.

Miss Reyna
January 1st, 2006, 11:12 AM
It will stay as is.

But if it does eevee then it be something cute like espeon. They seem girly fro her taste. Or like said above it will evole to a new eeveeution during the same time the new D/P game. May does seem like something to sell. That was the reason she was added to the cast.

Light_Azumarill
January 2nd, 2006, 07:42 AM
Plus why would Nintendo think of a new Eeveelution?5 is enough.

Erm, money could be a good reason. Eevee is a very popular pokemon, and there are 17 types of pokemon. 5/17 is not that many, so why not make more Eeveelutions? I personally would like to see a ghost Eeveelution. ^-^

Charon
January 2nd, 2006, 07:44 AM
Erm, money could be a good reason. Eevee is a very popular pokemon, and there are 17 types of pokemon. 5/17 is not that many, so why not make more Eeveelutions? I personally would like to see a ghost Eeveelution. ^-^
That would be a good contest, to design a new one. It's probably already been done

Jirachi-master
January 3rd, 2006, 10:52 AM
Leafraleon. Or some other new eevee evolution. Or possibly an evolution of one of the evolutions.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 3rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Umbreon. Besides, we don't see Gary any more, right? (He had an Umbreon, too)

Miss Reyna
January 3rd, 2006, 06:24 PM
But it doesn't fit into her cute pokemon type. I mean it is nice but still. Look at her pokemon. A Skitty and Beautifly. Ever wonder where is her Combustken? It not cute anymore so it isn't shown. If the Eevee will evole it will be something cute.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 3rd, 2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah but Beautifly and Skitty are in Petalburg Gym! Now May has a Munchlax and a Squirtle!

Miss Reyna
January 3rd, 2006, 06:47 PM
Squirtle is cute too. Have you seen it? It is just a baby. I mean it is a cute little water pokemon and this is from a person that finds them ugly.

Munchlax is like a comercial. He just promoting what ever that is out right now. Still a bit cute if you look at it from a side. He even acts a bit cutie.

Twilight Itachi X
January 4th, 2006, 06:56 AM
I think May should either keep it as an Eevee, or evolve it into a Jolteon or a Espeon.

Dooley
January 5th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Espeon that is the cutest one out of them all

Utter Disaster
January 5th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I think it'll be an Espeon. I have no reason, but I figured it would be.

cold_katanagirl
January 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
It's going to be milked for it's cuteness factor first. Who knows how long that will take?

If it has to evolve into something, I imagine it would evolve into an Espeon.

Fiver
January 8th, 2006, 11:04 AM
I'm thinking Jolteon; as I had voted for.

Ryoutarou
January 8th, 2006, 11:08 AM
New Eevee type probably, no other reason to bring in such an old Pokemon

The Fallen
January 8th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I think either Espeon or Vaporeon. Those are the only two I can really see her having.

Rhykasho
January 8th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I want it to end up being a Umbreon but it will probably evolve into a Espeon, dosnt matter much anywayz ^^

~Rene~
January 14th, 2006, 03:08 AM
I think May's Eevee will evolve into Espeon.

phunboy
January 14th, 2006, 04:04 AM
New Eevee type probably, no other reason to bring in such an old Pokemon
That's a possibility but doubtful though I never imagine there would have been a Espeon or Umbreon and that came to be.
If the Eevee will evole it will be something cute.
I agree that it will most likely be a cute evolution of Eevee.

I think it either be Espeon, Vaporeon or Flareon as there the cutest out of the bunch or she will just keep it as is.

If it turns out to be a brand new evolution which be cool its hard to say what type they use this time, the best possibly type for a Eevee evolution in my opinion be Ice as its the most feasible as Flying, Bug and what not be less feasible. If that was the type chosen I imagine it look similar to Flareon but be blue and white. Though what it use to get there be hard to say, I doubt that make a Ice Stone just for Eevee