PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Osceola
December 29th, 2005, 12:47 PM
HACK NAME
POKEMON ATLANTIS REBORN

HACK OF:
POKEMON RUBY

INTRODUCTION
I am a good mapper and somewhat spriter as well as knowing SOME hex. I think I can pull it off.

STORY
Boy/Girl: You are a new trainer in the RAZO region. Your sister is Shelly (the opposite if you are a girl) who has retired from Team Aqua because the leader betrayed her/him. He/She has some valuable info about what Team Magma and Team Aqua and Team Rocket are fusing together into a team calle Team Nightshade. You start in the beginning getting your first PKMN. Then you go to the lab for the reunion. Afterwards, Prof. Yew, (new prof.) tells you that after a rest at home, you must head out for Tide Docks to start your journey. Shelly or the boy already took off. You will go to Pavilion City. Later on, you discover they have been stealing parts like lasers and manuscripts to piece out a way to summon an ancient creature who is actually the son of Mother nature. It is good natured but they use CIPHER's old tactics to create shadow PKMN to stall you along the way as well as turn the legendary into a Shadow nightmare. Their goal is to use the Moon's force to cause an eclipse over the Earth resulting in total darkness and making the Earth cold and inhabitable so that they can use the power of the Shadows' to rebuilt the Earth and remove all evil and crimes from the Earth. But they don't know that THEY are the evil ones. later on you will join old familiar friends to form Team Legend a team that would be unstoppable.

FEATURES

New Pokemon (SOME)
New Maps
New Story
New trainers
New Boy and Girl

Team
I need a good spriter that knows how to make trainers and PKMN sprites and back sprites. (I'm not good at backsprites)
I also need beta testers to report any glitches.
REPORT in this format:
Route or City:
Glitch:
Where:
Any possible ideas for fixing it?

Also I need people to give me ideas for the outline of towns and things that might happen. I already have 10 pages worth of writing on the events but I need more because I only have main but not a broad stretch over the events and encounters.

Also if anyone wants to be a trainer tell me in this format:
TRAINER NAME:
TYPE OF TRAINER (Like Elite four, normal, etc.)
PLACE:
TRAINER SPRITE:
POKEMON AND THEIR LVLS.

Currently I'm not working on them but I will tell you when. Now its strictly maps, title screen, and after Mew Three's Cyclone, Noble Map, and PokeTronic, scripts. After these are out of the way I'll start. I'll give pictures till the new tool is out and then after a couple of days,weeks, or a month, the beta will be out. MAYBE!!! DON'T ASK! It will be up to Dewford which is now, Diamond Rock City. I have the maps done but I can't add the events till PokeTronic comes out.

RULES
No asking for the beta, I already said when I'll release it!
I will take comments and and problems gladly.
You can give ideas for the game.
No useless comments like "It sucks!" more constructive critiscm like this, ("It sucks but if you edit this and do that and save it as that it would look better.") would be nice.

SCREENSHOTS
http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/littleroot.gifhttp://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/untitled.jpg
http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/tidedocks.jpghttp://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/pavilioncity.jpg

More screens at: http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/

SPRITER'S CURRENT TASK
1. Resize Shelly's bmp to fit May's bmp. Save it and write the pallete adjustment for it. Then PM it to me. Also if you want you can do a backsprite. Has to fit May's backsprite space too. (after we choose a spriter that is)

ENOUGH TALKING AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

Edit by Scizz: I edited some Screenshots into your post, as the Users want to see what your Hacks looks like when they're viewing the thread, not to have to open a Website! ;)

smithy.boy
December 29th, 2005, 01:13 PM
story sounds really good. The maps look like theyve had some though behind them. I like them but you could improve them a bit on the edges of buildings and the grass next to sand.

Gigerm
December 29th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Nice cant wait hope i the first

DarkFear
December 29th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Excellent wor DragonMaster. I like the maps but you can still see some of Hoenn.

Osceola
December 29th, 2005, 01:41 PM
True, its just beginning, what do you mean about some thing behind? I made all the maps!

amnesiahacker
December 29th, 2005, 02:07 PM
He might mean that thereare still hoenn graphics. Nice start and nifty maps! MayI suggest editing the background layer on the top of the Pokmart?

Osceola
December 29th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Yes I would like to do that but the bits don't work out. If I edit the tileset there, when I use the Mart somewhere else it will have the sandy touch to it. I can't adjust them because I'm using Slateport tiles. Would you prefer I change the background sand to grass for best looks?

DarkFear
December 29th, 2005, 02:19 PM
No. Put a fence around it. And inside the fence put some grass tiles.

amnesiahacker
December 29th, 2005, 02:22 PM
DarkFear05 ha good idea. Make a fence

Osceola
December 29th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I'm on it. By the way, I DO need a spriter!:rambo:

DarkFear
December 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Could you explain why there are people circled in red?

Osceola
December 29th, 2005, 02:52 PM
That's because I took the pics when it was loaded in AdvanceMap. ;)

EDIT: The glitches are fixed.

DarkFear
December 29th, 2005, 08:45 PM
How many betas do you think you will come out with before the grand opening??

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 05:33 AM
No idea because in the first beta there will be no new maps. But later on with hotels, new caves, and championship islands that I'm going to add is going to take its own beta. And there are also betas for the new poke and trainers. But it won't take too long but it will be progressive.

ANYONE WANT TO BE A SPRITER? Also I am running out of ideas for maps so any ideas would be appreciated lol.

CWWynaut
December 30th, 2005, 07:36 AM
HACK NAME
POKEMON ATLANTIS REBORN

HACK OF:
POKEMON RUBY

INTRODUCTION
I am a good mapper and somewhat spriter as well as knowing SOME hex. I think I can pull it off.

STORY
Boy/Girl: You are a new trainer in the RAZO region. Your sister is Shelly (the opposite if you are a girl) who has retired from Team Aqua because the leader betrayed her/him. He/She has some valuable info about what Team Magma and Team Aqua and Team Rocket are fusing together into a team calle Team Chaos Darkness, Chaos for short. You start in the beginning getting your first PKMN. Then you go to the lab for the reunion. Afterwards, Prof. Yew, (new prof.) tells you that after a rest at home, you must head out for Tide Docks to start your journey. Shelly or the boy already took off. You will go to Pavilion City. Later on, you discover they have been stealing parts like lasers and manuscripts to piece out a way to summon an ancient creature who is actually the son of Mother nature. It is good natured but they use CIPHER's old tactics to create shadow PKMN to stall you along the way as well as turn the legendary into a Shadow nightmare. Their goal is to use the Moon's force to cause an eclipse over the Earth resulting in total darkness and making the Earth cold and inhabitable so that they can use the power of the Shadows' to rebuilt the Earth and remove all evil and crimes from the Earth. But they don't know that THEY are the evil ones. later on you will join old familiar friends to form Team Legend a team that would be unstoppable.

FEATURES

New Pokemon (SOME)
New Maps
New Story
New trainers
New Boy and Girl

Team
I need a good spriter that knows how to make trainers and PKMN sprites and back sprites. (I'm not good at backsprites)
I also need beta testers to report any glitches.
REPORT in this format:
Route or City:
Glitch:
Where:
Any possible ideas for fixing it?

Also I need people to give me ideas for the outline of towns and things that might happen. I already have 10 pages worth of writing on the events but I need more because I only have main but not a broad stretch over the events and encounters.

Also if anyone wants to be a trainer tell me in this format:
TRAINER NAME:
TYPE OF TRAINER (Like Elite four, normal, etc.)
PLACE:
TRAINER SPRITE:
POKEMON AND THEIR LVLS.

Currently I'm not working on them but I will tell you when. Now its strictly maps, title screen, and after Mew Three's Cyclone, Noble Map, and PokeTronic, scripts. After these are out of the way I'll start. I'll give pictures till the new tool is out and then after a couple of days,weeks, or a month, the beta will be out. MAYBE!!! DON'T ASK! It will be up to Dewford which is now, Diamond Rock City. I have the maps done but I can't add the events till PokeTronic comes out.

RULES
No asking for the beta, I already said when I'll release it!
I will take comments and and problems gladly.
You can give ideas for the game.
No useless comments like "It sucks!" more constructive critiscm like this, ("It sucks but if you edit this and do that and save it as that it would look better.") would be nice.

SCREENSHOTS
http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/littleroot.gifhttp://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/untitled.jpg
http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/tidedocks.jpghttp://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/pavilioncity.jpg

More screens at: http://www.atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/

SPRITER'S CURRENT TASK
1. Resize Shelly's bmp to fit May's bmp. Save it and write the pallete adjustment for it. Then PM it to me. Also if you want you can do a backsprite. Has to fit May's backsprite space too. (after we choose a spriter that is)

ENOUGH TALKING AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

Edit by Scizz: I edited some Screenshots into your post, as the Users want to see what your Hacks looks like when they're viewing the thread, not to have to open a Website! ;)
The screens are bad maked.
I can help you, to make better screens.
I'm a pro with tiles.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah thanks, I fixed them in the screens. Pure Carelessness. But hey, when I release the beta, sure you can edit them and PM them to me. You're in the team!:bandit:

To me the screens aren't so bad but they need tweaking adjusting with different trees with a sandy touch. I fixed the corners of the rocks and the PC and Mart with a fence...any other ideas.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Sorry for double posting I have to keep this thread alive, but now I need ideas for maps and events and a spriter!:bandit:

BTW, here's some more pics:
http://atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/rocksanctuary.jpg
THIS IS ROCK SANCTUARY, ABOVER AQUA SANCTUARY (Oldale)
http://atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/route101.gif
This Route 101.
http://atlantisreborn.zoomshare.com/my_images/sunnyislepart2.jpg
This is the bottom layer of Sunny Isle.

EDIT: Come on, anyone?
BTW, Darkfear05, thanks for the fence idea, it helps!
Smithy.boy, I changed some parts near buildings.
Blastoise B.B. feel free to post the sprites in the thread.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
I think you should use the stair tile instead of the floor tile.

100TH POST WOOT WOOT!!!

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 01:25 PM
In what, Rock Sanctuary? You want to replace them with stairs, correct?

smithy.boy
December 30th, 2005, 01:36 PM
on the sanctuary you shouldn't use both types of rock tiles. and you should work on the levels like whats above eachother. I can see this has alot of potential.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, adding stairs will indicate the levels and by what do you mean by using 2 types of rock tiles? I'm using tileset 0,19, if you scroll down in AdvanceMap you see the ice and rock tilesets. THX for the comments everybody! BTW, I need some graphic ideas, like icy towns, etc.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Well maybe you could have a town which was struck by boulders from a severe mud slide and so they had to make houses out of the boulders???
(Don't hesitate to say what a stupid idea XD)

Dogboy2709
December 30th, 2005, 01:47 PM
This hack looks great, i like all the screens. i hope you can pull it off KUTGW (Keep up the great work)

smithy.boy
December 30th, 2005, 01:49 PM
this is what i mean...(CHECK ATTACHMENT)

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I can't see it as a thumbnail....save it as a PNG and attach it to the post.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Jeez that makes no sense!!

smithy.boy
December 30th, 2005, 01:55 PM
i mean the two different coloured rocks dont look right,

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Oh...sorry for the delay, but it hit me....I'll fix that!

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
i mean the two different coloured rocks dont look right,

Yeah that makes sense but in the picture you wanted to move the rock cave over to the left?

Dragonmaster1234: For the small circular rocks, there should be a tile where the background is rock. You should use that one instead of the grass background one. This is in the Rock Sanctuary.

smithy.boy
December 30th, 2005, 02:03 PM
its alright....My maps arnt really perfect. I think your doing really well.!!!! I was just showing how the two areas were different types of rocks.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Yes I agree with smithy.boy. This will turn out to be a good hack as long as you stick with and not abandon it.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 02:05 PM
No, I ought to thank you! I fixed up the sanctuary, if you want you can join the group. You are really good at finding things that I missed!
Darkfear05, you have good ideas, you can join too if you want!:D And I am not giving up on my first hack or any hack!

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Send me over a copy of what you have done by PMing it to me and I will fix up some things =3

smithy.boy
December 30th, 2005, 02:13 PM
i will hlep you with some stuff.
like on this pic..
1) A cave if you look at other caves on the game have a bit above it, two parts of the entrance.
2)you could extend this and make it a bit bigger as the corner of the cave is a little glitchy.

I see your a megaman fan? Well if u make a demo you could put zero at the end.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 02:23 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8109/help011we.th.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=help011we.jpg)
1.Make something block of the water. e.g rocks, plants.
2.Same as 1.
3.Add tip of tree.
4.Same as 3.
5.Add water at base of waterfall.
6.Minimize roof space.
I hope this helps and remember this for future times!

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 02:36 PM
How do you attach it? I tried already.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 30th, 2005, 02:40 PM
As the map inconsistencies were pointed out, I don't need to comment much now. Or wait, I'll point out what seems rather inconsistent in the map DarkFear05 took.
It seems you've overused puddles and mistaken them for water. There's a seperate set of tiles on the map for water.
The trees don't blend in. Most of them cut off. There's two tiles that give tips to the small trees and blends them into larger trees - you must use them.

The waterfall is largely out of place. There's meant to be a mountain of some sorts to make it seem to not be coming from nowhere but a floating waterfall, unless you're meaning to specify that we're on some sort of large mountain base!

As for other maps, the tiles are inappropriately placed and it seems people are placed on bounds they should not be on.

That concludes my criticism.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 02:44 PM
What should I click on when I PM it to attach it?

Put it on a website and send me the URL. I won't leak the info, I promise.

Good pointing out, Kent.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Kent Colton Rogers: Yeah, I'll get rid of that, sorry. Or will you do it Darkfear?It doesn't matter to me.
BTW, Kent, its supposed to be like that because there is a rock base above it. The rock sanctuary which is posted above.
As for the out of bounds, the people will not go on those tiles after I edit those movements and their places on the map. Its just started a week or so you know!

DARKFEAR: Here is the beta up to Sunny Isle attached. This will help me since you get a better idea for glitches.

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Well, any glitches or comments? From now on plz use the glitch format in the first post. Thank you for support!

MAR Heaven
December 30th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Well DragonMaster since im going to be your spriter (I sent you a reply to the pm) ill post some of the previous work ive done. Also I do Trainers, Fusions Recolors, and brand some new pokemon. Thanks for making me a spriter :D

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM
No problem! Thank you for helping!
Darkfear05, how's the beta? any other than tilesets glitches that I or you can fix?
I am currently updating the storyline.

We start with Shelly and you in a reunion party at the lab, (I need day and night for this, I've asked Spazzup) and after the reunion, the next day you are to go to Tide Docks, West of Aqua Sanctuary, to go to the Razo region. And then all the rest starts like what I said in my previous posts.

Blastoise B.B. : after som more tuning, we can use the 2nd fusion for the 3rd evolution for the fire starter! That's cool!

Chris-h11
December 30th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Well, any glitches or comments? From now on plz use the glitch format in the first post. Thank you for support!
Well actually, there are thousands of glitches... Too many to post with the format. Anyways all you did was edit the look, none of the move data is edited and you can't use those caves or trees because they are for Secret bases and wont take you where they need to...

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I know, I am leaving it for now but later when the "new Map" feature in PokeTronic or AdvanceMap comes out, those will be sorted out.
In the meantime, I keep those in consideration to make it more realistic in the fact that there are other people in the game than just the hero so they get their own base!

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Check the 39th post Chris! First test the beta, I added movement permissions.
Fine, I'll repost it.

Spazzup
December 30th, 2005, 05:54 PM
We start with Shelly and you in a reunion party at the lab, (I need day and night for this, I've asked Spazzup)
Asked me what? x_X

As others have established, your maps leave something to be desired. IMHO it is not a wise decision to use anything containing the word "chaos" in a hack seeing as numerous hacks by n00bs base the entire storyline around it and just tends to sound repetitive and [this might be a stretch] corny. What I just said also applies to nearly anything involving the idea of Shadow Pokmon or the word "legend".

Now, I haven't tried the beta and I don't intend to seeing as I can't be bothered to ATM; I've never really been much of a beta-tester. Meh. [Translation = DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAY PLZ]

This hack has potential; you just need to make it work.

Good luck,

Spazz ;D

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Sorry! I asked amnesiahacker! So sorry!
But if not Chaos, any other ideas for teams?

Spazzup
December 30th, 2005, 06:30 PM
To be honest, I don't. x_X

Osceola
December 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Check your PMs. Spazzups.

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Sorry for not posting. There were a ton of glitches (no offence) so I got rid of some of them. I'm up to Dream Path in editing and should be done in a few days.

Chris-h11
December 30th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Check the 39th post Chris! First test the beta, I added movement permissions.
Fine, I'll repost it.
Umm... Thats the beta I played, I am talking about like the Jump things that you jump over you can just walk right through... If you are using AdvancedMap then you go to Move Data then Cover the jump things with 1's

DarkFear
December 30th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Yes it is full of glitches but I am fixing some of them! :)

Osceola
December 31st, 2005, 05:07 AM
Oh, that. I'll fix that in a jiffy! How's the mapping as a whole?
BTW, Darkfear, maybe it would be better to save your maps as .map files and send them to me. Since I am working on other maps too it could get jumbled up.
Are you working on Sunny Isle and Pacific Isle now? (Those are 2 with ledges.)
Thanks guys, I'm learning a lot!

smithy.boy
December 31st, 2005, 05:17 AM
your not allowed to post roms!!! id edit the post quick. your suppose to make patchs

Osceola
December 31st, 2005, 05:30 AM
Unmodified roms aren't allowed but hacked roms are. It would be BETTER if I use ips patches. I'll fix it anyhow.

RaichuMAN2000
December 31st, 2005, 08:33 AM
I did a beta test, and I found over 30 glitches! But I like the changes.

Spazzup
December 31st, 2005, 09:03 AM
Check your PMs. Spazzups.
There isn't anything from you x_X

Darkdata
December 31st, 2005, 09:16 AM
Unmodified roms aren't allowed but hacked roms are. It would be BETTER if I use ips patches. I'll fix it anyhow.

Um sorry but roms are not allowed Modafied or not. And you hack looks good i hope it turns out well

Osceola
December 31st, 2005, 09:57 AM
Light PKMN: Sorry I didn't know, I edited the post, it has the ips patch now.
Spazzup, sorry I remembered, it wasn't you I PMed amnesiahacker!
Sorry!
Okay now I need a list of glitches that you have found so that Darkfear05 and me can edit the maps and I can adjust my maps to what other glitches are in there.
Okay, 25 glitches are fixed. I'm working on Tide Docks, Oldale is revamped and totally new.

Mr Snrub
December 31st, 2005, 07:44 PM
ur maps are seriously stuffed dude u need to know which tile connects to what

DarkFear
December 31st, 2005, 07:48 PM
You do not know how sorry I am for not posting. I am to Pacific Isle but there is a problem. When I put in new tiles you will be unavailable to walk across them. So in AdvanceMap can you please run over every tile with the same one? Thanks and I will PM the maps over to you!

Osceola
January 1st, 2006, 10:24 AM
This thread is a little cluttered, I would like to restart this thread. The hack is still the same! Now just post glitches.

Darkfear05: Post the maps for it here.
Blastoise B.B. Post the sprites here too or PM.
Beta Tester: RAICHUMAN2000 PM me the glitches.
I will open a chatroom in my site. For now just do what I said and PM me.

FINAL THINGS: Post glitches and SOME ideas for events and maps like : A icy rink, or a beach area, like that!

BTW, for members, the INC site is at www.kazumalliance.zoomshare.com
At 7 PM we will discuss the glitches and stuff. I MAY be open today.

Chris-h11
January 1st, 2006, 10:51 AM
If you want beta reports post a new Beta...

Osceola
January 1st, 2006, 05:03 PM
Here is the glitch fixed beta.

Zephyr+
January 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Hmm. Aside from a few (Okay, Quite a few) mistakes in the mapping, I like how this is turning out. Do you still need a spriter? I can do:

-Pokemon Splices
-Pokemon Recolors
-Pokemon Overworlds
-Pokemon Scratches

I can't do:

-Trainer edits
-Pokemon Backshots

Check my sprite shop (signature) for lots of examples.

If you need a sprite, feel free to ask and/or PM me. ^^

conmad
January 3rd, 2006, 01:50 PM
Looks like a good hack, can't wait for a beta

Osceola
January 3rd, 2006, 02:35 PM
Okay, we are going to be restarted the thread so only post if you want to be a spriter, scripter, etc. In the next thread it will be more glitch fixed and it will have the hero/heroine, the starters, the introduction more specific and refined and have those maps that are inconsistent fixed.

REMEMBER POST IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE TEAM, or any glitch info about the glitch fixed beta. ALSO IDEAS FOR POKEMON like types or fusions you want as a POKEMON or ideas for things that happen like this

QUOTE: "Team Nightshade steals the Plasma element!" or "This city could be icy, it could have tall grass....stuff like that!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FAITH IN THIS HACK!

Arrogance
January 3rd, 2006, 06:19 PM
For a town... Maybe a town on some plains that is home to ALOT of electric pokemon? I'll help with some sprites too. (Yeah, since your are using one of my babies!)

DragonLover
January 4th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Well, other than the (quite a) few glitches in the beta, this game is going pretty well! I'm no spriter or anything like that, but I was wondering if I could be the final trainer in the game, and if you could tell me the level range of his/her pokemon, and what type he/she uses. Keep up the good work!

Osceola
January 4th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks, I will restart the thread and once I get the website up we will have an INC. Site of our own too. I am seriously working on the maps and future maps too.

Zephyr+
January 6th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Okay, I finished the fire starter:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3858/firemewzansprite2hs.gif

I call it Mewzan, but you can decide on a final name for it. I was wondering, Should it's evolutions go Mew/Zangoose - Rukario/Zangoose - Mewtwo/Zangoose or something else?

dragon 122
January 7th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Nice One Only It Stil Looks Like A Mew

MAR Heaven
January 7th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Hey DragonMaster I still don't have my internet back im using a friends computer but I did make a baby pokemon a baby Rayquaza you can use it as a starter or as a wild pokemon tell me what you think of it! XD
http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/9392/rayneesa24ml.png

zak
January 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM
The hacks coming along quite well good luck man!

lol blastoise b.b nice sprite

(i was gona use it in my hack , then advance map ruined the rom)

dragon 122
January 8th, 2006, 03:34 AM
nice fake fusion pokemons

Osceola
January 8th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Blastoise B.B. That's great, but can you resize it? Its a bit stretched out, and it has to fit in the box! I will replace Rayquaza with it!
Arrogance: Sure you can also be a spriter.
ZephryPlusle: Hey, that's a great idea! Just add the fire part and its done! (DOn't forget the backsprites! Heh, heh.:cool: :bandit: ;) :rambo: .

Arrogance: The plains idea is good! I was thinking of using the Steel Pass from the show with powerful metal PKMN, but I can include it in there too!
TO EVERYONE: Any ideas what Rustboro should look like? You know, grass, water, sand, stuff like that ? Choose whatever you want.

ALSO: I need someone who is good at palletes to help fix up the outline of some PKMN, I have a problem like this:
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problem7db.jpg

Osceola
January 8th, 2006, 01:29 PM
well, anyone ideas? I am going to transform Slateport to Arctica City, with icy mountain tilesets and snow. But I still need an idea for Rustboro and how Dewford should look like. Really, I do need some ideas!

MAR Heaven
January 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Well ill resize it as soon as I can and im going to be getting my internet soon this week and thanks for the compliments guys :D

Osceola
January 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Okay the progress:
STARTERS
ZANWE:fire starter-completed
STINGTREE-(from RaichuMAN2000) currently working on the back sprite for it.
AVORY: water starter-working on back sprite
OTHERS
Micoon-complete (mightyena and lincoone fusion)
Zigcoon-Zigzagoon + Mightyena fusion-evolves into Micoon.

(TIGERFIRE IS INCLUDED IN THIS HACK!)-FINAL EVO OF ARCANINE

UMBEON-Umbreon+Espeon(evolved the loss of its tail for psychic power.)

MAPS
Currently working on barren desert wasteland maze with secret laboratory in it.)

-Dragonmaster1234

Zephyr+
January 13th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Okay, I have the Avory backsprite:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1139/atlantisrebornstarter1back0wy.png
Hope this is okay. ^^

EDIT: Stupid Imageshack made it blurry? No idea why it did that. Anyway, I'll try and fix it.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 13th, 2006, 04:45 PM
One thing, never save pics and sprites as JPG or GIF. Save it as PNG. JPGs and GIFs are for bigger pictures.

Osceola
January 14th, 2006, 11:30 AM
thanks for the tip and just for information, after a few changes this hack will be named Pokemon Dimensia or Pokemon 5th Dimension (whatever sounds better). The storyline is going to be the same except after the opposing team accomplishes their goal (the evil ones) they have gone wrong and instead ripped a hole in space and time and have entered a new Dimension that was originally started by Unknowns. In this world there will be new Pokemon and new people who have experienced the same thing and were trapped there. Your goal there will be to find Shelly in one of these towns and regroup your team. Then head out to find Rukario who will direct you where the other 4th generation pokemon are hiding. He will be your pokemon as well as the others. Then you must stop the other team (will decide name) from wreaking havoc on the Unknown world. Later you must use your own skills and after a whole lot of events, you will later find a way to widen (and keep it that way!) the gap of RAZO and DIMENSIA and then they will become one, as the heavens had wanted it to be. Then as new pokemon begin to pour in.....this will start another hack! (maybe I'll add that you forget your memories like a Kingdom Hearts theme!After all that's what Dimensia means!)

Ummm for the hack....I am still working on the hack but at the moment I am gathering new pokemon and setting new names and attacks. Once this is done I will restart this thread (closing it and starting a new one with Pokemon Dimensia in it.) and add some maps to what used to be Dewford and that will be the first beta.

-Dragonmaster1234(I will become Legendary_Reploid_Zero)(Just FYI)
Signing off.

- Cool Trainer Nick -
January 15th, 2006, 10:08 AM
hey since your using some of my sprites for you hack shouldnt I be a spriter for this?

Osceola
January 15th, 2006, 10:16 AM
hey you're welcome to be a spriter nick!

- Cool Trainer Nick -
January 15th, 2006, 10:19 AM
ok what do you want me to sprite for you? just PM k?

barneyzhen
January 15th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Can I be A mapper?

Oh can A in game trainer?
TRAINER NAME: Leader Bird
TYPE OF TRAINER: 8th Gym Leader
PLACE: Obvious!
TRAINER SPRITE: "Pink" FORTRESS GYM LEADER
POKMON AND THEIR LEVELS:

SPOILER:
Picachu
Lv.54
Thunder Shock
Thunder
Spark
Thunder Wave :confused:

Chimcho
Lv.55

Charmender
Lv.57

Richu
Lv.60
Thunder Wave
Spark
Thunder Punch
(Any Richu move)

??(Glitch)
Lv.52

or

Bayleaf
Lv.51
(Note:if acceped I make my GYM!!)

Osceola
January 15th, 2006, 05:38 PM
hey sure but the problem is I'm not taking trainers now...but when I get the beta up and running you can add the gym map! Or if you want you can open a regular Ruby version ROM and edit the map. Then save it and send it to me via PM or posting. Then I will include it in the hack.
Update: Currently collecting new pokemon and editing title screen to Pokemon Dimensia. Also inserting temporary boy starter.

barneyzhen: can you edit Rustboro and the 2 maps above and below it? It would be a great help since I am editing the text, sprites, and Dewford, Rusturf Tunnel, stuff like that, send that by PM too. If you can't send me the link.

-By the way the 4th generation pokemon are in it and are already inserted.

Zephyr+
January 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Got Avory's evolution. ^^
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1883/atlantisrebornstarter22kn.gif
I'll get to work on its backsprite tomorrow.
Any crits/comments/name suggestions?

Osceola
January 16th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Cool evo, Zephry! I'll put it in.

Domin-8
January 16th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Hey man if you need i can make the back sprites for any pokemon that you are corrowing from my shop. Tell me if i can and the time you need it done by.

Osceola
January 17th, 2006, 02:24 PM
hey sure, but I think now I need someone who is pretty good at inserting text through scripts, Diamond Cutter. -My computer gives me a whole bunch of garbage when I insert it and i inserted it right....

EDIT: The starter and evo for the water starter is complete.
Currently working on fire evos and grass evos.
Also working on maps.

ANY MAP IDEAS ANYONE?

BY THE WAY I THINK I NEED ANOTHER MAPPER, THIS ONE IS NOT RESPONDING.....

for an update, I have included the 4th generation pokemon from Coronis.
Any sprites that you will see in the next beta I have asked from spriters and some sprites are made by myself, they will be graciously thanked in the credits.

barneyzhen
January 17th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Me?
Not responding?
NO way, I have school but I am working on it!

Domin-8
January 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM
what progeram are you using to play the hacks? I want to play your game. as muc has you have done. i'll search hte posts for it. Jsut wanted to know what program i should use

barneyzhen
January 18th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Using PET I modified Gym Leader 8 to My Perfections!
OH yaha, A Unown with strange moves!

amnesiahacker
January 19th, 2006, 10:26 AM
This hack is showing consistant improvement I like it ;)

Len14
January 19th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Ow!, thats great, very nice! and good work!

Osceola
January 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
and I am starting the title screen its not too much now, i will bold it out later:

here are some sprites (2 of them are my first sprites, the one with the voltorb and Venasaur bulb mix and the one with Aerodactyl and Voltorb mix-this is partly finished.

The rest were requested and will be given credit for the sprites.

Just to name a few:
Coronis
Mudkip_luv
Coreystranick
Aqualad
Dragon_Master
Cool Trainer Nick
Sarah241847
Shadowfuse
ZephryPlusle
Rog (the shadow arcanine)
KageSora
Shiny Meganium
Blazikenlvl00 (for the ghost +scyther fusion)
Blastoise B.B.-Has a new username.

Anyone I miss?
Also I will post more sprites later and I am working on sorting the evolutions in Amplifier, the maps, and getting a scratch Zero trainer request and I am currently also resizing Shelly's sprite for the heroine.

ANY IDEAS FOR MAPS!?

And thanks for the comments!

Osceola
January 19th, 2006, 02:51 PM
sorry for double posting, I had to attach some more:
thanks masquerainmistress for the grass starter! and coreystranick of course!

Any comments or ideas?

Domin-8
January 19th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I see you are showing off some sprites. I liek http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29839&stc=1&d=1137710856 http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29840&stc=1&d=1137710856 ....those *wink,Wink*

Kuidon Ladonsoll
January 20th, 2006, 12:18 AM
i must admit this hack looks awsome but it needs some work

Osceola
January 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Here are the final starters-see attachment

For the fire starter-I have the first and last evo-working on the middle one.
For the aqua starter-I have all the evos set.
For the grass starter-I have the first and second evos done and the last one is now complete.

For the grass starter the next starter is a herbivore dinosaur fused with scyther's scythes.
The fire starter is similiar to Blaziken having Blaziken's legs+Mauwile (the one with a crushing jaw) (Blaziken's legs+a customized body+a mauville evo head) -The basic sprite for this edit is thanks to the serebiiforums spriter-teammagma_36.

Currently working on
Middle Evo for fire starter
Bolding title screen
Enlarging Littleroot, Oldale and Dewford to a huge sets of city-including Littleroot with a Mossdeep and Beach tileset, Oldale with a Rustboro and rocky tilesets, Dewford with ice tilesets.

NOW I NEED SOME MAP IDEAS FOR RUSTBORO ANY IDEAS? IF YOU WANT A BETA I NEED AN IDEA TO EDIT RUSTBORO!
FOR THE LAST PIC-IT IS NOT MINE-I AM NOT USING IT BUT I WILL BE BASING AN EVENT IN THE GAME ON THIS PIC BUT WITH DIFFERENT LEGENDARIES+ EVENTS+TILESETS.(Current pic is from the serebiiforums to give you a picture of what I am developing.

Zephyr+
January 21st, 2006, 02:15 PM
Looks great so far! ^^

Say, Dragonmaster, could you PM me the full starter set? Or at least all we have?

Entei Master
January 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
Wow those are some really nice sprites. Good luck with the rest of the work:D

manson_30
January 23rd, 2006, 03:34 AM
i think that this thread could be quite promosing!

Osceola
January 23rd, 2006, 05:03 PM
update:

In your Petalburg Woods, there will be a rock tunnel (cave) in it you will find a mysterious man who gives you a dark type pokemon, it has 4 evolutions (yes 3-4 evolutions is a new feature , maybe 5 i will add), that pokemon has good attacks.

NEARING THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME
You will have to find later the core of the earth, a place called One Throne, where the Empress of Time awaits. ( i got this from Prince of Persia Revelations). Now this is not the same empress, its the lady from Emerald where you go to that building that looks like a snake in this island where this guy takes you.) Anyway, she doesn't trust you and battles you, after she battles you, she tells you were to get the.........sorry can't spoil the fun can i!

Enjoy guessing!
By the way any map ideas!!

Domin-8
January 23rd, 2006, 05:08 PM
Hey man i have finished your sprites and one that i had missed so go and get them :) also i loveyour game so far. Have you updated the ips oatch somewhere on the thread?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 23rd, 2006, 05:27 PM
Looks great so far. Keep it up!

Zephyr+
January 27th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Here's a fake you can use. (See attatchment) I call it Plusimi, and it's a baby Mew. ^^

Any further assignments, oh great and mighty game-maker? *shot*

Osceola
January 27th, 2006, 11:56 AM
thanks for the compliment, but i am NOT mighty (trying to be humble). I'm like everyone else, Zephry.

Zephyr+
January 27th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Well, you're a better hacker than me. XD. Plus, you're the one making this entire hack- I'm just a mere spriter.

Any Pokemon sprites you need? I'll get right on it!

Arrogance
January 28th, 2006, 11:03 AM
*cries happily*

My baby's a starter!
(the back sprite needs the Jirachi charm things on the ears!!)

Zephyr+
January 28th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Err... Jirachi charm? Sorry, but I don't know what you mean. ^^'

It's kind of difficult to see the back/make a backsprite of it, 'cause it's facing forward.

Zephyr+
January 28th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I have more fakes for the game. One is a cheap recolored Pokemon (You don't need to use it), but two are a duo- They replace Swablu and Altaria. They are Airvee and Aereon, and they were attempts to make a flying-type Eeveelution, but instead created a whole new Pokemon. Please use them- the sprites are completely scratch, and they took me a while to draw.

Psychopathic Canine
January 31st, 2006, 09:19 AM
This is the best hack I have ever seen!(this is the ONLY hack I've ever seen but that doesnt make it any less great.....)It has potenial...Keep at it and it will end up a great sucess....The story is great!
EDIT:If u want to use any of my sprites(they are in my sig)just ask me and I will allow u to use them.Anything to help this great hack!

pan_chie
February 2nd, 2006, 12:10 AM
hey . .

i'am a newbie . . . i want to help you but i don't have a program to make game like that . . . just PM me . .

Osceola
February 2nd, 2006, 03:46 PM
now i have made quite a lot of progress:

hero/heroine: 100%
Story: 100%
Title Screen: 100%
PKMN sprites: 45%-about 70 new PKMN so far-goal is 200.
Maps up to Dewford for first beta: 50%

Yeah thats about it. Barneyzhen, where are the maps that you said you finished?!

Any more ideas? I need to make a rule...UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 10 ideas I won't release the beta in 2 wks, ( I will give to staff via PM) I will add another week for each delay in meeting the 10 cutoff. Its just I am not getting many ideas that I need...things like mapping ideas, icy, sandy, have a stone Rhydon in this town, etc. CMON!

Zephyr+
February 3rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Hmm... try making Rustboro more Rusty. As in, actually rusty brown.

Hey, I'm not too good at thinking up ideas. XD

Osceola
February 3rd, 2006, 04:10 PM
i think you mean with rocks and stuff, things that have iron in it...tileset 19 has that....but i dont think that should be in Rustboro, in an other city, maybe, because rustboro has a little rusty feeling already. Maybe i will change it to snowy and ice. -9 more ideas needed!

The Crippler
February 4th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Your hack is called Atlantis Reborn so i think you should put in something that has something related to Atlantis like an new island or underwater "island" or town.

Magnetic_Hacker
February 4th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Sorry, but maps is a full of bugs. Better change this.xD

Osceola
February 4th, 2006, 03:00 PM
umm, magnetic hacker, you're kinda late, those betas are old! I am totally redesigning this one. So far 7 more to go! That's why I am not worrying about those glitches. You should figure it out, I mean the sprites I posted recently weren't in the old betas right?

shadowben2
February 4th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Keep working on this game and when you get a beta pm me please.

Osceola
February 5th, 2006, 10:56 AM
down to seven more ideas. By the way, Littleroot (pacific isle) will be composed of three sections, one is the regular part, the bridge, and then the marketplace which leads to a cave protected by a waterfall....anyway, i extended littleroot, changed oldale into a rocky village up in the cliffs, you will see that littleroot is at the bottom and at Route 101 (dream path) then the ascent continues. Then further up there will be a stream that divides your side with another side that may is on. There is a bridge there too. Route 102 will be a forest, called Forestation Devastation. Thats all im telling for now. - by the way the release date, considering the mapping and all the checking (i am triple checking for any major glitches this time!) will be around the 16th to the 22nd. (this is because in india our calendars are different than in america so with american calenders it will be the middle of the 2nd to 3rd week.

Psychopathic Canine
February 5th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Can u tell me(PM me)when the beta comes out...This is a great hack it is full of fresh ideas!

Osceola
February 5th, 2006, 11:54 AM
yep, im putting all i can into it. I am trying it to be as long, challenging, and cool as possible. There will be also a forest with heracross and you will have to fight KIng Heracross to unblock the road to Ukliazaka City.

Jeremy
February 7th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Well sweeties, the author wanted this thread closed. He's going to make a new hack entitled Pokemon Dimensia, Essence of the Elements. Well good luck sweetie. *Locky-locky.*