PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still remembers this drink?

Shenlong
December 31st, 2005, 10:30 AM
Hi-C Ecto Cooler (http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0822/ )

That drink was the most greatest thing ever since sliced bread! ^_^

For those of you who doesn't about that drink, it had been in the US for quite some time during the late 80s. Its a drink that's promoting the Real Ghostbusters featuring Slimer. But then HI-C discontinued the Ecto Cooler brand 7 years ago.

Kimicatdemon
December 31st, 2005, 10:33 AM
I can just vaugley remember it but yeah, it's there.

Chiru
December 31st, 2005, 01:48 PM
The name sounds very familiar, but if it was in the 80's then that was before my time.

Kimicatdemon
December 31st, 2005, 03:54 PM
They stopped selling it seven years ago. So there is a possiblity that you must have tried it.

Dawg 2005
December 31st, 2005, 04:03 PM
I might have tried it...but doesn't this belong in OVP? O_O XD

Hmm...it does ring a teeny bell...hm...it's bothering me now. XD

Lil_Azn_Gurl
December 31st, 2005, 09:03 PM
I wasn't born. v___v Meaning, that I've never tried it. ;.;

Black Ice
December 31st, 2005, 09:17 PM
Late 80's? I was born in the early 90's, so...I never tried it.

Roxas
December 31st, 2005, 09:22 PM
Hm. I think I've might've drank it or heard of it, being that I used to watch Real Ghostbusters all the freakin time XD

darkgamerGS
December 31st, 2005, 09:43 PM
80's? I was born in 1988 and had that drink when I was like, 5-8, so... yeah, I've had it. I can still remember the taste, too.

Crystal Clair
December 31st, 2005, 09:49 PM
My age minus 7 is 8 which totally explains why that name is very familiar to me. I drank that stuff quite a few times before. It doesn't effect my mind as much as an extinct cereal that I miss so dearly *thinks fondly of that cereal*
sigh, I miss the 90s so much

mewthree w/armor
January 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
Man for a couple years thats all I had in my lunch, the stuff was great.

Allstories
January 1st, 2006, 07:42 AM
In my youth I was more of a Capri Sun kinda guy, but I totally remember this stuff. Hi-C was awesome.

Bayleef
January 1st, 2006, 07:56 AM
I remember this drink well, mainly for the picture of Slimer on the box. Probably for thereason that I used to think that the Slimer picture looked ugly. XD

Chiru
January 1st, 2006, 05:27 PM
My age minus 7 is 8 which totally explains why that name is very familiar to me. I drank that stuff quite a few times before. It doesn't effect my mind as much as an extinct cereal that I miss so dearly *thinks fondly of that cereal*
sigh, I miss the 90s so much

Speaking of missing cereals, did they discontinue Oreo O's? That was like the best cereal ever and I can't find it anywhere anymore :(

Oh, and I looked this up and found some reviews for a drink called "pimp juice" (isn't that a rap song?) where someone said it tastes exactly like Ecto Cooler. I lost the link though.

Shenlong
January 2nd, 2006, 02:29 PM
They stopped selling it seven years ago. So there is a possiblity that you must have tried it.
I've use to drink it since I was 5 years old. Still brings back the good memories though.

Cybex Mewtwo
January 2nd, 2006, 02:36 PM
I know this drink. Was an okay item.

Datriot
January 3rd, 2006, 07:38 AM
Never heard of it, but then again I don't live in the US. XD

DarkThunder
January 4th, 2006, 06:08 PM
I have no memery of it.I was only 3 back then and my birthdate was on 7-7-1995.

19/2000
January 8th, 2006, 11:56 PM
At first, I didn't know what you were talking about and then I remembered actually drinking it. I loved that stuff, man. My favourite flavour of Hi-C. <nod>

Keitaro
January 14th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Yea I do, only one of my buddies had a bunch of them from time to time at his house at least I think he did, unless they only released ones with Slimer from Ghostbusters on the front, I might've seen a different version of Hi-C, never actually drank it so who knows. Oh those wacky 80's I do miss the California Raisins, yes we here in Canada to got their bundles of commercials and Christmas Speicals. But in all seriousness the 80's ruled!...at least for me anyway.