PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Hmm, so I'm not emo.
IN YOUR FACE SIMON!*presses face onto your face* Right back in your face.

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Well, I know that I'm safe. I'm a nerd, and proud of it. Its kind of odd, because the media potrays a nerd to be unpopluar, but I have many friends.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 04:34 PM
*presses face onto your face* Right back in your face.

...?
Once again I'm at a loss for words...

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Well, I know that I'm safe. I'm a nerd, and proud of it. Its kind of odd, because the media potrays a nerd to be unpopluar, but I have many friends.

The media ish like that.. I don't agree that nerds are unpopular..

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
The media ish like that.. I don't agree that nerds are unpopular..

I know I mean nerds are the ones that know alot of different things....They can become very successful when they got older and it really pwns the people who said they were worthless...anyone has some ways of proving people wrong even when they dont realize it....

But besides...We're all created eqaul o_o Some people dont see that whats not what's outside that counts but what is inside. I learned that from being teased all my life ever since kindergarten ;D

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I know I mean nerds are the ones that know alot of different things....They can become very successful when they got older and it really pwns the people who said they were worthless...anyone has some ways of proving people wrong even when they dont realize it....

But besides...We're all created eqaul o_o Some people dont see that whats not what's outside that counts but what is inside. I learned that from being teased all my life ever since kindergarten ;D

*claps* Whoa.. I'm so impressed..

Eh?! Ya' were teased since kindergarten? Did people think you're a nerd?

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 04:44 PM

I'm like that too. I've been teased and made fun of since 1st Grade. I'm a senior now, so its been going on for about 12 years now. But I've grown used to some of it though. It still hurts sometimes though.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM
*claps* Whoa.. I'm so impressed..

Eh?! Ya' were teased since kindergarten? Did people think you're a nerd?
No that I was stupid because I wasnt like them v_v *has ADHD*

Mystic: Same here. I can take it a little better than what I used to be able to. I have more friends now than what I did grwoing up...Growing up I was lucky I had one friend O.o

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM
We aren't that equal..but the fact that people only care about the differences annoys me.>>

Meh...I've been teased my whole life..but what's funny...is that everyone who teased me ended up getting left back or in deep family problems. So if I ever see them in the street I simply laugh at them and move on. Sure I'm demonstrating the cruelty of man, but I could care less because they screwed themselves..

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 04:49 PM
We aren't that equal..but the fact that people only care about the differences annoys me.>>

Well we are human beings, are we not?

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 04:50 PM
No that I was stupid because I wasnt like them v_v *has ADHD*

Mystic: Same here. I can take it a little better than what I used to be able to. I have more friends now than what I did grwoing up...Growing up I was lucky I had one friend O.o

You're not stupid.. You're just slower then the others.. With hard work, ya' can even beat the rest of them..

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 04:52 PM
You're not stupid.. You're just slower then the others.. With hard work, ya' can even beat the rest of them..

I know...I actaully meant to say that they thought I was stupid. XD But Meh...I know one thing I'm good at....

Writing.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Well we are human beings, are we not?

Yeah...and it sucks that whatever put us here, left us to destroy ourselves..

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I know...I actaully meant to say that they thought I was stupid. XD But Meh...I know one thing I'm good at....

Writing.

Oh.. okay.. Meh.. I'm probably average at everything.. I don't study.. And I so suck at art..

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah...and it sucks that whatever put us here, left us to destroy ourselves..

Alot of people think they arent worth living a life...But it cant really be our problem either even though we try to help them. Sometimes it's hard to because you can't convince them enough....I mean I used to be like that before I found Inuyasha...I used to try to cut myself because I got hurt emotionally and it made feel good...but once I met Inuyasha my life changed froever...and now He's the only thing keeping me alive...plus my Uncle Andy..and all my friends X3

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Alot of people think they arent worth living a life...But it cant really be our problem either even though we try to help them. Sometimes it's hard to because you can't convince them enough....I mean I used to be like that before I found Inuyasha...I used to try to cut myself because I got hurt emotionally and it made feel good...but once I met Inuyasha my life changed froever...and now He's the only thing keeping me alive...plus my Uncle Andy..and all my friends X3

Hakudoushi-kun keeps meh alive.. And Sesshomaru-sama keeps Master Moony alive..

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Fall Out Boy > Hawthorne Heights

I didn't know Morkula had joined AN... O_o;

Simon
but once I met Inuyasha my life changed froever...and now He's the only thing keeping me alive...plus my Uncle Andy..and all my friends X3I had to laugh like hell at that.

Kurono

Why does everyone try to cut themselves..?
I just throw myself in traffic..o_O

Well people are misguided..trying to help a blind person see a path isn't going to work..

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Hakudoushi-kun keeps meh alive.. And Sesshomaru-sama keeps Master Moony alive..

Yep ;D

Inuyasha keeps me alive...and I can't let anyone take that away~

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
...No comment.

So, what's new? X3

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:06 PM
It may be laughable to Simon, but it's perfectly plausible to Kimi and Flissy. O_o;

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Cutting is like the wussiest version of self mutilation there is, ether kill yourslef, or cut off a finger, geeze. D;

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Cutting is like the wussiest version of self mutilation there is, ether kill yourslef, or cut off a finger, geeze. D;

Yeah...that's why I'd rather be killed in traffic...I'm sure I'd lose half of my body..XD

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 05:12 PM
For some odd reason, I found that very funny. XD

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 05:13 PM

How is that so funny? XD

Probly wouldnt be too funny to the person doing it though X3

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Omigosh, Andy is being a sadist!

Awesome. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Shooting yourself > cutting yourself

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM
It's funny because it's true~ ;D

*flicks Andycane* ;O

Kurono
Shooting yourself > cutting yourself

KIA > Shooting yourself > cutting yourself

Simon
Gosh...why the hell is almost everyone ehre invisible?

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Because lurking is the cool thing to do.

...But I don't, I'm original like that. >D

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 05:25 PM
How is that so funny? XD

Probly wouldnt be too funny to the person doing it though X3Because it's stupid. I wouldn't cut myself no matter how mad or bad it got. Who am I hurting? I can tell you it's not the person/thing I'm mad at.

Omigosh, Andy is being a sadist!

Awesome. XDI'm not going to ask. XD

Shooting yourself > cutting yourself So true, if you cut yourself it's slow and painful. Just shoot yourself and be over with it. XD

It's funny because it's true~ ;D

*flicks Andycane* ;O There you go. XD
And why did I get flicked? O_o
XD

Gosh...why the hell is almost everyone ehre invisible? Look who's talking. XD
And I would be in invis mode if I could. <_<

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Flicking is the new poking, Andy, get with the times. XD

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Fine, be that way. You'll never see your uncle grandpa Andy die from a flick. XD

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I'm not going to ask. XD

I would totally comment everything you like said..but I'm lazy..so I'll just comment on that one thing...

o_o
Right..

Yes, don't ask. You don't even want to know.
Or do you..? Eh? Eh? YEAH YOU DO! XD

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Is that so, Brigadier General? So be it. *flicks Paigey* XD

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Fine, be that way. You'll never see your uncle grandpa Andy die from a flick. XD
My uncle grandpa never stays dead, so the whole deal is hypocritical. ;;

*kicks Jack in the shin* O.o XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Look who's talking. XD
And I would be in invis mode if I could. <_<They're all just copying me...and I'm copying Ty-Ty.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Ow, my shin. *kicks Shinn Asuka in a certain region of his body* XD

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:34 PM
They're all just copying me...and I'm copying Ty-Ty.

I'm not copying you..I've been invisible for over a week now..O_o

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I've only been invisible since yesterday.

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Just lurk with diffrent browsers. D;

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Oh, and before I forget... *kicks Shinn in the shin* XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Yay...I finally beat Wind Waker. Easy as hell even with nine hearts.

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Oh, and before I forget... *kicks Shinn in the shin* XD
Yay for puns in names... XD

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
(wants to stay invisable) Im just making so random members don't bother me.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Yay...I finally beat Wind Waker. Easy as hell even with nine hearts.

You must suck at video games...I would have beaten it in less than three days time..O_o

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM
You must suck at video games...I would have beaten it in less than three days time..O_oWhat makes you think I've been consistently playing it? I bought it at the same time I bought Civ IV and Star Ocean TtEoT. I only went as far as Hyrule Castle before I stopped for Star Ocean and Civ IV. THree nmoths later...I played it again...then stopped when I found out I had to run around like a monkey to get the shards...and now I'm done...

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I would totally comment everything you like said..but I'm lazy..so I'll just comment on that one thing...

o_o
Right..

Yes, don't ask. You don't even want to know.
Or do you..? Eh? Eh? YEAH YOU DO! XD No I don't. XD

My uncle grandpa never stays dead, so the whole deal is hypocritical. ;; You got a good point there. What's the use of killing me if you don't kill me? XD

They're all just copying me...and I'm copying Ty-Ty. I can see them copying Ty, but copying you...........
XD

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
What makes you think I've been consistently playing it? I bought it at the same time I bought Civ IV and Star Ocean TtEoT. I only went as far as Hyrule Castle before I stopped for Star Ocean and Civ IV. THree nmoths later...I played it again...then stopped when I found out I had to run around like a monkey to get the shards...and now I'm done...

No reason. I don't feel like explaining.

No I don't. XD

Oh I beh ta differ.
*gets out flamethrower but ends up lighting myself*

Don't you just hate when this happens..?
*dies*
*revived*

Meh, ya don't want to know...well will you at least take a cookie..? >D

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yay for puns in names... XD
Hey, Shinn was asking for it. *kicks Shinn in the shin again* XD

Stellar's performance isn't exactly stellar, and Sting doesn't really have much of a sting. I can't think of a good pun with Auel Neider, however. XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 05:54 PM
'Cuse me while I go download Ocarina of Time.

Lucid-Acid
January 7th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Hey, Shinn was asking for it. *kicks Shinn in the shin again* XD

Stellar's performance isn't exactly stellar, and Sting doesn't really have much of a sting. I can't think of a good pun with Auel Neider, however. XD
What!? Stellar spinning her dumb self off a cliff isn't stellar? XD Sting's that brotha from the police... it's so obvious. D;

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 06:06 PM

I don't think Uncle Andy knows our trends much~ XD

But wait...you die from everything else O.o I think...XD

Then again you dont die when I say Sit boy XD

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 06:10 PM
What!? Stellar spinning her dumb self off a cliff isn't stellar? XD Sting's that brotha from the police... it's so obvious. D;
It's stellar...from a certain point of view. XP

For some odd reason, Sting Oakley reminds me of Beavis. XD

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Are some of the billions of fans currently waiting for Twilight Princess to come out online?

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:11 PM
It's stellar...from a certain point of view. XP

For some odd reason, Sting Oakley reminds me of Beavis. XD

I don't see how that's possible..maybe its the hair?

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 06:11 PM
'Cuse me while I go download Ocarina of Time.

Wow......it's the height of laziness to not pay $5 for the kid down the street's N64 and get OoT for next to nothing at the first Gamestop you come across....

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Are some of the billions of fans currently waiting for Twilight Princess to come out online?
Billions? You exaggerate too much. XP

If Sting's Beavis, then that means Auel's Butt-head. What would Stellar be? Daria? XD

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Wow......it's the height of laziness to not pay $5 for the kid down the street's N64 and get OoT for next to nothing at the first Gamestop you come across....

So you would honestly pay five dollars yourself when you most likely need the money for something else...?

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 06:17 PM
EAT MY DOO DOO KAGA. I'm keepin' mai m'ney.

Jack O'Neill
Wait. Scratch that. Stellar's too stupid to be Daria. Conversely, Auel's too smart to be Butt-head. I still think the whole "Sting = Beavis" thing holds true, however.

Chairman Kaga
So you would honestly pay five dollars yourself when you most likely need the money for something else...?

I think someone's forgotten that the N64 has declined in value 95% in four years, 98% in the past seven or eight.......anyone who remembers saving up for one in the late 90s would jump on that deal, just so they could say they got an N64 for so cheap. I actually have two, and I plan to get more when I can find the special colored translucent ones.

Kyosuke
January 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
But sometimes you might have to resort to downloading roms, for games you can't find anymore.

*Goes off to play The Last Blade, for Neo-Geo Pocket Color* =)

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Billions? You exaggerate too much. XP

If Sting's Beavis, then that means Auel's Butt-head. What would Stellar be? Daria? XD

It wouldn't be fair for me to type all the numbers. >>

Mystic
Crap. I drew this pic and was going to scan it and show you guys, but I remembered that my scanner needs a new power cord. >.<

Kurono
I think someone's forgotten that the N64 has declined in value 95% in four years, 98% in the past seven or eight.......anyone who remembers saving up for one in the late 90s would jump on that deal, just so they could say they got an N64 for so cheap. I actually have two, and I plan to get more when I can find the special colored translucent ones.

But still. If you can get it for free..who cares..?

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM
But sometimes you might have to resort to downloading roms, for games you can't find anymore.

True, but OoT, as well as most other N64 games worth playing, are still plentiful because of the hordes of shortsighted people who are looking to get rid of theirs. Things for the SNES/Genesis generation and below are a complete other matter.

But still. If you can get it for free..who cares..?

I collect.......and how could you possibly compare using a keyboard to play OoT to using the N64 controller o_O

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 06:23 PM
YA-EH!! Now how the hell do I configure this to use my keyboard...

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:25 PM

How the heck do you play other games..? With the mouse?

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 06:29 PM

If you must......

c-buttons as 2, 4, 6, and 8 on the number pad. Up, down, left, and right for their intended purpose. Enter as A and Shift as B, Z stays Z, space is L/R.

At least, that's what I'd do.

Mystic
I remember my N64, I mostly played it for Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. Still, it was cool. XD

Simon
How the heck do you play other games..? With the mouse?Mmm...this is hard. I set the mouse as the control stick, but swinging it around constantly is a pain. The arrow keys aren't good enough for control so I set them to the C-stick.

Hmm...

Jack O'Neill
*is watching Naruto* When will they get to actually killing Zabuza? Kakashi could've taken him out right then and there if it wasn't for that pesky Haku...

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM

Options.

I've played the Masked version on my PC.

CURSE PHOTOBUCKET!

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Mmm...this is hard. I set the mouse as the control stick, but swinging it around constantly is a pain. The arrow keys aren't good enough for control so I set them to the C-stick.

Hmm...

That's what you would normally use the mouse for..

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Jack: Naruto drags on. A LOT.

Bleh...I'm in that little forest right now...getting the Kokori Sword...took me long enough...this is going to take some getting used to...

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Keyboards were easier for me to use.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Jack: Naruto drags on. A LOT.
You think I haven't noticed that by now?

If Naruto, Cameron Mitchell, and John Sheppard were to get into a fight, who would win?

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 06:34 PM
I'm....lost now O.o

Ok I know we're talking about games but....all i know is that's just about games O.o

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
John Sheppard hands down. He could just blow a hole in the other fool's heads.

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
*is watching Naruto* When will they get to actually killing Zabuza? Kakashi could've taken him out right then and there if it wasn't for that pesky Haku...

I recorded Naruto, I plan on watching it at ten. You're saying I should skip the episode and use the extra time to enjoy another episode of my delicious, new s-CRY-ed dvd?

I'm going to have to wait to get your image of adult Kanami, though......just until my mom leaves the house for a while. If she sees I have an anime DVD she'll lose it. Expect it in one or two days, tops.

Her Japanese voice makes me drool, though <3

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Oh yeah fine ~_~

Go ahead and ignore me ;<

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM
John Sheppard hands down. He could just blow a hole in the other fool's heads.Cameron is jsut as likely to do the same.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Cameron is jsut as likely to do the same.

That old fool..?

Oh yeah fine ~_~

I'm not ignoring you...well now anyway...but I don't see a central subject right now..

Pidgeot79
January 7th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I think Conan O-Brian would cause all three of them to suffer.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I think Conan O-Brian would cause all three of them to suffer.

With his terrible jokes..

Oh wait that's Seinfeld and Jay Leno.

Yeah, Conan is okay..XD

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Oh yeah fine ~_~

Your a memory of myself.
Hyperness keeps you alive.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Your a memory of myself.
Hyperness keeps you alive.

o_o

Actaully...Inuyasha keeps me alive XD

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM
*Twitches* You don't understand....Nevermind.

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 06:47 PM
...Did OoT ever have a controllable camera...? This is ticking me off.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 06:51 PM
I recorded Naruto, I plan on watching it at ten. You're saying I should skip the episode and use the extra time to enjoy another episode of my delicious, new s-CRY-ed dvd?

I'm going to have to wait to get your image of adult Kanami, though......just until my mom leaves the house for a while. If she sees I have an anime DVD she'll lose it. Expect it in one or two days, tops.

Her Japanese voice makes me drool, though <3Yeah, it's pretty much more filler. Inari tries to incite the other villagers to rise against Gato, Kakashi wastes this really cool-looking attack on Haku when he jumps in front of Zabuza all of a sudden, Sakura cries her eyes out upon seeing the supposedly-dead Sasuke, and Kakashi and Zabuza waste even more time with another drawn-out battle. Naruto doesn't really do anything, and the episode ends with Gato and his personal army arriving at the bridge.

I'm willing to wait a bit longer. Hallowed is Kanami Yuta. Hallowed is Lacus Clyne. XD

Spike vs. Mugen vs. Kazuma vs. Zabuza. Who would win that one?

John Sheppard hands down. He could just blow a hole in the other fool's heads.Cameron is jsut as likely to do the same.I'd say that John and Cameron are evenly matched. The only advantage John has over Cameron is that he can use Ancient tech, a Wraith stunner is basically a bigger, badder zat with a spear on the other end, and Genii and Atterian guns are superior to staff weapons. John shoots Cameron with the stunner and either impales him or blows his head off with a Genii shotgun or one of Ronon's pistols. There. The end.

Against Naruto, well... A Wraith stunner works just as well as a zat when it comes to stunning him, and I don't think ninja are immune to either. If Naruto gets deploy his shadow clones, then John and Cameron are pretty much screwed if all they're armed with are just zats and stunners; that's why they have P90s and M249s, however.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah, it's pretty much more filler. Inari tries to incite the other villagers to rise against Gato, Kakashi wastes this really cool-looking attack on Haku when he jumps in front of Zabuza all of a sudden, Sakura cries her eyes out upon seeing the supposedly-dead Sasuke, and Kakashi and Zabuza waste even more time with another drawn-out battle. Naruto doesn't really do anything, and the episode ends with Gato and his personal army arriving at the bridge.

I'm willing to wait a bit longer. Hallowed is Kanami Yuta. Hallowed is Lacus Clyne. XD

I'd say that John and Cameron are evenly matched. The only advantage John has over Cameron is that he can use Ancient tech, a Wraith stunner is basically a bigger, badder zat with a spear on the other end, and Genii and Atterian guns are superior to staff weapons. John shoots Cameron with the stunner and either impales him or blows his head off with a Genii shotgun or one of Ronon's pistols. There. The end.

Against Naruto, well... A Wraith stunner works just as well as a zat when it comes to stunning him, and I don't think ninja are immune to either. If Naruto gets deploy his shadow clones, then John and Cameron are pretty much screwed if all they're armed with are just zats and stunners; that's why they have P90s and M249s, however.

You're like teh simulated battle master aren't you?

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
You think I haven't noticed that by now?

If Naruto, Cameron Mitchell, and John Sheppard were to get into a fight, who would win?

John Sheppard. After what I seen last night, I'm back into SG again. XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 07:02 PM
"You can open a door by standing in front of it and pressing A." - Navi the Fairy

I say...they all kill each other.

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 07:04 PM

This should be fun....eheheh....

Mugen is out first because, as good as he is, he can't dodge any bullet that Spike Spiegel shoots (nor could any mortal man.), not to mention a three-on-one battle would cause him to not be able to defend himself on all sides, especially since Kazuma can be airborne and Zabuza has silent killing techniques. With him out of the picture, I see Spike falling next because, just from the look of Kazuma's third-stage alter, he seems rather impervious to bullets, probably with the power to deflect any ballistic projectile back at the shooter, and Zabuza can easily use his ninjitsu art of substitution or water shield as much as he wants to until he finds a weak spot to strike.. If he could counter George Tatsunami's Big Magnum with his first-stage alter, imagine what his Proud Fist would do against a regular bullet. Next, it's anyone's game, as Alter Power has never been tested against the sheer might and spiritual power of a bloodthirsty nukenin; so it all comes down to whether Zabuza can imprison Kazuma in a sphere of water, blind him with fog, etc. or not. It's impossible to decide.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM
"You can open a door by standing in front of it and pressing A." - Navi the Fairy

"Jealous because I get all the women and you don't!" - Rodney McKay

Nah, I've got a feeling that John's gonna crawl out of the whole ordeal alive.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM

XD
It took me a while to get that..

"A"...

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 07:07 PM
And I've killed a giant one-eyed spider...

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 07:10 PM
"Jealous because I get all the women and you don't!" - Rodney McKay

That has to be the best line of the whole episode. That was awesome. XD

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 07:12 PM
And I've killed a giant one-eyed spider...

That's not a spider. It's a Gohma.

Say it with me....Goh-ma

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Spiders are freaky ;.;

but Meh....The topic changes too fast >O

Kurono

Say it with me....Goh-ma

Internet connection: More than $10
Rom Download of LoZ game: Free

Being owned By Kaga: Priceless

Simon

Say it with me....Goh-maOkay...a magically enhanced evil super spider.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Are we talking about SG or magical freaky spiders? O.o

*confuzzled*

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Ah, Legend of Zelda, old school classic. How far have you got in it CharMz?

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:21 PM
This should be fun....eheheh....

Mugen is out first because, as good as he is, he can't dodge any bullet that Spike Spiegel shoots (nor could any mortal man.), not to mention a three-on-one battle would cause him to not be able to defend himself on all sides, especially since Kazuma can be airborne and Zabuza has silent killing techniques. With him out of the picture, I see Spike falling next because, just from the look of Kazuma's third-stage alter, he seems rather impervious to bullets, probably with the power to deflect any ballistic projectile back at the shooter, and Zabuza can easily use his ninjitsu art of substitution or water shield as much as he wants to until he finds a weak spot to strike.. If he could counter George Tatsunami's Big Magnum with his first-stage alter, imagine what his Proud Fist would do against a regular bullet. Next, it's anyone's game, as Alter Power has never been tested against the sheer might and spiritual power of a bloodthirsty nukenin; so it all comes down to whether Zabuza can imprison Kazuma in a sphere of water, blind him with fog, etc. or not. It's impossible to decide.
So basically it boils down to a fight between Zabuza and Kazuma. Yeah, that'd be a bit hard to call. Zabuza's sword doesn't look like it could cut through Kazuma's third-stage Alter, and I don't think any of his offensive jutsu are that strong. Water clones would be a great stalling tactic, however, and the Hidden Mist Jutsu can buy Zabuza some time by impairing Kazuma's sight; if Zabuza keeps on using water clones and hidden mist, however, he'll run out of chakra, leaving him weakened and susceptible to a killing blow from the Proud Fist. Even if Zabuza uses his Water Prison Jutsu on Kazuma, he would have to release the prison eventually; it's not like he can stand there all day holding Kazuma in a sphere of water, and Kazuma might very well be powerful enough to break the prison. I'd call the fight in Kazuma's favor.

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 07:25 PM

*confuzzled*

Zelda creatures and stuff..

Ah, Legend of Zelda, old school classic. How far have you got in it CharMz?

Not very far because I haven't played it. o_O

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:27 PM

*confuzzled*
A little from column A, a little from column B. XD

Oh, and we're also talking about Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, s-CRY-ed, and Naruto. XD

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Not very far because I haven't played it. o_O

Wait, did I get confused? I thought you was playing Legend of Zelda. Sorry about that.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Upon hearing the word "Gohma," I'm suddenly reminded of that one episode of Paranoia Agent... O_____o;;;

Kurono
Wait, did I get confused? I thought you was playing Legend of Zelda. Sorry about that.

Neh, its simon playing some crap zelda game..

Simon
A little from column A, a little from column B. XD

Oh, and we're also talking about Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, s-CRY-ed, and Naruto. XD...How is Samurai Champloo going to do anything against those two? I doubt those swords can cut through alters or ships.

Chairman Kaga
January 7th, 2006, 07:33 PM
So basically it boils down to a fight between Zabuza and Kazuma. Yeah, that'd be a bit hard to call. Zabuza's sword doesn't look like it could cut through Kazuma's third-stage Alter, and I don't think any of his offensive jutsu are that strong. Water clones would be a great stalling tactic, however, and the Hidden Mist Jutsu can buy Zabuza some time by impairing Kazuma's sight; if Zabuza keeps on using water clones and hidden mist, however, he'll run out of chakra, leaving him weakened and susceptible to a killing blow from the Proud Fist. Even if Zabuza uses his Water Prison Jutsu on Kazuma, he would have to release the prison eventually; it's not like he can stand there all day holding Kazuma in a sphere of water, and Kazuma might very well be powerful enough to break the prison. I'd call the fight in Kazuma's favor.

Congratulations; you have reached a plane of reasoning I was not able to; and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Anime talk again. See that's about all the DCC is about now days. XD

But Jack, when are you going to start a new Stargate club?

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:38 PM
...How is Samurai Champloo going to do anything against those two? I doubt those swords can cut through alters or ships.Exactly my point. Mugen would get pwned easily by Spike, Kazuma, and Zabuza. All at once, I might add.

But Jack, when are you going to start a new Stargate club?I'll get to that later. If I reestablish it, then you better be able to keep it alive during those long periods between seasons. XP

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Crud...I closed the rom without saving...

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 07:41 PM
I'll get to that later. If I reestablish it, then you better be able to keep it alive during those long periods between seasons. XP If we could just get our Stargate game then we wouldn't have to, due to having more then one thing to talk about. XD

Crud...I closed the rom without saving... HA HA!!!

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 07:42 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHA!
*continues laughing*

Hah..
Well sucks for you..XD

I'll get to that later. If I reestablish it, then you better be able to keep it alive during those long periods between seasons. XP

Why was I never told of this club?

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59132

There. I recreated the Stargate club. Now start discussing. XP

Arcanine
January 7th, 2006, 07:49 PM

There. I recreated the Stargate club. Now start discussing. XP
YAY for Jack. Now if it dies then you're going to take all the blame. That's how it goes for club owners. XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Andy-chan and CharMz-chan: Why the laughter? The first dungeon takes like 5 minutes to get through.

MegaDitto
January 7th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I only seen 3 episodes of the show. One day Seed Destiny. Next day Stargate. Is everything about space? XD

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Ooh, I hate when that happens. I've done that before too. >.<

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I only seen 3 episodes of the show. One day Seed Destiny. Next day Stargate. Is everything about space? XD
Yeah, pretty much. If it's not about Gundam SEED, it's about Stargate SG-1. *prances around with Samantha, Cagalli, and Stellar* XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Magically Enchanced Evil Super Spider moments before I royally kicked it's *** without it even touching me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/THELEGENDOFZELDA-0.jpg

MegaDitto
January 7th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah, pretty much. If it's not about Gundam SEED, it's about Stargate SG-1. *prances around with Samantha, Cagalli, and Stellar* XD
I wonder what will be next. The Gohma looks like a hand with a eye on the palm?

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Magically Enchanced Evil Super Spider moments before I royally kicked it's *** without it even touching me.

pffttt. that boss is like the first one ever in Orcarina of time.. >_> it's so easy to beat.

- KSP

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Andy-chan and CharMz-chan: Why the laughter? The first dungeon takes like 5 minutes to get through.

Oh well, as long you waste five minutes of your life starting it over...HAHAHAHA!

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 08:00 PM
pffttt. that boss is like the first one ever in Orcarina of time.. >_> it's so easy to beat.

- KSPYeah. We know. A few of us here have played already. Now, 'cuse me while I peek on Zelda.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Oh well, as long you waste five minutes of your life starting it over...HAHAHAHA!
And five minutes that would be better spent in the Stargate club. XP

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Why is everyone using invisible mode?

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 08:09 PM
because.. they're hiding secrets from us... O_o

- KSP

Kurono
January 7th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Why is everyone using invisible mode?

Because we're all stalking you.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM

Ewwwww it's so freaky looking ;.; *hides*

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 08:26 PM
It don't look that scary. I've fought freaker looking bosses on other games.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 08:27 PM
It don't look that scary. I've fought freaker looking bosses on other games.

That's not the point XD I hate spiders x_x

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 08:36 PM
and i hate icky moths.. -____-;; they always wanna eat me...

- KSP

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Ah...stay away from Chib then.

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah I know.. I've heard about her moths.. -___-

- KSP

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah I know.. I've heard about her moths.. -___-

- KSP

I'm not found of them either =S

Spiders scare me the most though x_x I see a spider and I leave the room....dont go back in till its dead >_>

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Spiders are cool to look at ^_^ I like them.. i just... really.. really.. hate moths.. and butterflies... O_o;;

- KSP

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Spiders are cool to look at ^_^ I like them.. i just... really.. really.. hate moths.. and butterflies... O_o;;

- KSP

You wouldnt get me near a spider x_x I'd start to cry XD

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 08:51 PM
That's not the point XD I hate spiders x_x

Oops. I don't mind spiders, just as long as they're not poison spiders.

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I showed a spider to my friend... she hates them.. and she puked when she saw it.. X_x;

- KSP

Kylie-chan
January 7th, 2006, 08:58 PM
My mother's a total arachnophobe, but I don't mind spiders D:

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 08:59 PM
My mother's a total arachnophobe, but I don't mind spiders D:

That's definitly me XD I just cant stand the sight of spiders x_x

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Arthropods of all sorts annoy me. Insects, arachnids... I just can't stand any of them.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Arthropods of all sorts annoy me. Insects, arachnids... I just can't stand any of them.

I do like flies for some odd reason =3 I keep them as pets XD Then I get bored and up killing them ;<

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:09 PM
After seeing Peter Jackson's King Kong last night I have a newfound fear of insects... However, I won't say why due to the fact that some of you haven't seen the movie. =x

Bleh, school starts tomorrow and I have exams in less than a month. ;.;

Mystic
I'm afraid of somethings, though not bugs. I'm afraid of heights mainly.

Mayl
ewwww. flies? i hate them little black fat things. they are SOOO anoyying >_> and I'm scared... of being in small places with alot of people around.. O_o;;

- KSP

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Vic Mignogna would've been a better voice for Naruto.

Natsuki
January 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I'm afraid of somethings, though not bugs. I'm afraid of heights mainly.

Spiders scare the living bajeezers out of me. O____________________O;;;;; Just thinking about them totally freaks me out. ;_____; *screams* ;__;!!

~Kelsey

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
After seeing Peter Jackson's King Kong last night I have a newfound fear of insects... However, I won't say why due to the fact that some of you haven't seen the movie. =x

Bleh, school starts tomorrow and I have exams in less than a month. ;.;
You go to school on Sundays?! WTF? XD

Rika: I know how ya feel Kelsey XD They scare me just as badly as they would you XD

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:13 PM
You go to school on Sundays?! WTF? XD
It's Sunday here, 12:13 AM, so yes, I'm going to school tomorrow, on a Monday, XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:13 PM
You go to school on Sundays?! WTF? XDI'm sure it's already Sunday where he is...13 minutes past.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:14 PM
It's Sunday here, 12:13 AM, so yes, I'm going to school tomorrow, on a Monday, XD

*dies*

I forgot about time zones....XD *didnt think about that*

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 09:14 PM

I forgot that you're one of the East Coast Time Zoners. I am too. XD

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 09:15 PM
i have college in 3 weeks.. ;____; Australia's [ACT] school systems are weird.....

- KSP

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:16 PM
I just had a blonde moment....XD *dies*

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Which reminds me... I have two essays for English, a Word Wall and Problem Set for Math, a clay gargoyle for art, and a project in my Computer Sciences class to finish before Friday... yay.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Which reminds me... I have two essays for English, a Word Wall and Problem Set for Math, a clay gargoyle for art, and a project in my Computer Sciences class to finish before Friday... yay.

I don't get homework ;D We'll actaully I do in two classes but its not what you people would get X3;;

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Mmm...anyone have a spare $600 USD sitting around?

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Considering my currency is Canadian, and I just blew all my money on an iPod... I don't think so? Oo

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Eww...the new praetor color is ugly.

Soul Eater
Considering my currency is Canadian, and I just blew all my money on an iPod... I don't think so? Oo

I'm flat broke x_x

Simon probly wouldnt want my money anyway...if i even had that much XD

Mayl

whoa.. why so much money? I'd help but I have australia money. O____________O

- KSP

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Vic Mignogna would've been a better voice for Naruto.
Conversely, Maile Flanagan wouldn't have been a good voice for Edward Elric.

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Sasuke is going to steal the blue guy's body and do necrophilic things to it.

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 09:25 PM
You guys actually know the voice actors' names?

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:27 PM
You guys actually know the voice actors' names?
Well, some of them, at the very least.

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Wow. And Naruto continues to drag out again. I'm surprised Toonami hasn't cut it off for just one drop of blood yet, like they did with Kenshin.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Wow. And Naruto continues to drag out again. I'm surprised Toonami hasn't cut it off for just one drop of blood yet, like they did with Kenshin.

CN does that? o_o

See, that's why I don't have anything to do with CN >_>

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:36 PM
CN does that? o_o

See, that's why I don't have anything to do with CN >_>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disco_Guns

I rest my case. XP

Miss Reyna
January 7th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Ok.CN has nothing to do with cutting out anything. They just show the show and that is it. It is the dubbing company that does that.

CN is a great place to watch some cartoons. It is not that bad.

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I haven't gotten into an anime enough to know the voice actors. And that includes FLCL, Sailor Moon or DBZ.

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disco_Guns

I rest my case. XP
I'm so glad we got SEED virtually uncut here, it made me happy, XD

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:39 PM
I'm so glad we got SEED virtually uncut here, it made me happy, XD
Yet another reason why I'm so fracking jealous of you Canadians. XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Ok.CN has nothing to do with cutting out anything. They just show the show and that is it. It is the dubbing company that does that.

CN is a great place to watch some cartoons. It is not that bad.When I say "cut the show," I mean drop the show, not edit it. I know how dubbing works.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2006, 09:40 PM

CN is a great place to watch some cartoons. It is not that bad.
Reyna_Fire! *glomps* ;D

I should head off its getting late and I was supposed to be off at ten x_x

Simon be nice >_> It's her first time in here sheesh -.-

Mystic
Canadians get all the good stuff. Dang it!

Kurosaki
Yet another reason why I'm so fracking jealous of you Canadians. XD
Fracking? XD
I wish we got Naruto virtually uncut, but I think we at least see more blood than the CN version dub does, XD

Simon
Yet another reason why I'm so fracking jealous of you Canadians. XDThat's the first time I've heard anyone say they were jealous of Canada...

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:42 PM
When I say "cut the show," I mean drop the show, not edit it. I know how dubbing works.It's all about the ratings, Simon. They know that Naruto brings high ratings. Are they really all that willing to sacrifice a ratings windfall all because of a little blood?

Fracking? XD
I wish we got Naruto virtually uncut, but I think we at least see more blood than the CN version dub does, XDYou obviously don't watch Battlestar Galactica, David. XP

No, I'm pretty sure we get more blood in Naruto down here in the States. Not exactly adequate compensation for cutting out the sex, drugs, and gunslinging in SEED, but it's a start. XD

That's the first time I've heard anyone say they were jealous of Canada...Each country has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Miss Reyna
January 7th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Hi Gute Inu!!!

I just notice the blood today. I mean I never really pay attention before to the blood and stuff. I just wish they show more action and less talk.

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:49 PM
It's all about the ratings, Simon. They know that Naruto brings high ratings. Are they really all that willing to sacrifice a ratings windfall all because of a little blood?

You obviously don't watch Battlestar Galactica, David. XP

No, I'm pretty sure we get more blood in Naruto down here in the States. Not exactly adequate compensation for cutting out the sex, drugs, and gunslinging in SEED, but it's a start. XD

Each country has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Battlestar who? XD

That, or both places have the same amount of blood... XD

No comment on the last part, I can't think of any advantages for either America or Canada, XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:50 PM
oh...that's not Jorfe...I thought that was Jorfe...I was like...wtf is he doing in canada...

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:52 PM
David: Meh. Our respective countries might as well be evenly matched.

Simon: David ≠ Jorfe

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Blood is overrated, IMO. You can still have a great fighting scene with no blood in it.

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Simon: David ≠ JorfeSo...is David > Jorfe...? Or is he < Jorfe...?

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM
David: Meh. Our respective countries might as well be evenly matched.

Simon: David ≠ Jorfe
...You can't think of anything either huh? =P

Yeah, I'm not Jorge! I'll never be that ugly! XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Er...does Canada have better beer or something...?

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Blood is overrated, IMO. You can still have a great fighting scene with no blood in it.
I agree. Fights between mecha involve very little, if any, blood; they can be just as good or even better than fights between flesh-and-blood humans.

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Beer? wtf? Nasty bitter stuff. ewww..

- KSP

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM

Yea right.. Bloody scenes are plain freaky..

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Er...does Canada have better beer or something...?

In Canada, the beer is stronger, and thus their women are prettier. I don't exactly remember who said that, however... XP

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
I agree. Fights between mecha involve very little, if any, blood; they can be just as good or even better than fights between flesh-and-blood humans.
Generally, it IS a fight between flesh-and-blood in MOST cases. They're just using different means of combat. In most cases, blood isn't shown. Some exceptions to this rule being:

1) Auel
2) The death of a wannabe popstar

And yes, in some cases they are better. ORB- Shinn and Rey vs Kira and Athrun. <3

Miss Reyna
January 7th, 2006, 10:01 PM

I agree. I mean people are getting mad because dubbing companies are dubbing blood but it doesn't even matter I mean. There wasn't really much blood in any good animes. Then people are complainy about other animes cutting blood. Let them keep their blood. I happy with what I have.

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:02 PM
In Canada, the beer is stronger, and thus their women are prettier. I don't exactly remember who said that, however... XP
I don't drink, so I wouldn't know... Also, to the women thing... Not at my school they aren't, XD

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 10:03 PM
LMAO...that made me laugh out loud.

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 10:03 PM
I don't drink, so I wouldn't know... Also, to the women thing... Not at my school they aren't, XDDrink some beer then...that mskes everyone pretty.

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 10:04 PM
I agree. I mean people are getting mad because dubbing companies are dubbing blood but it doesn't even matter I mean. There wasn't really much blood in any good animes. Then people are complainy about other animes cutting blood. Let them keep their blood. I happy with what I have.

Animes like Inuyasha go too much on the blood part.. Blood just flow non-stop.. It's just so fake..

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Drink some beer then...that mskes everyone pretty.
No thanks. I don't like alcohol of any sort, it all tastes gross, so does coffee. >>

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 10:06 PM
No thanks. I don't like alcohol of any sort, it all tastes gross, so does coffee. >>o_O You don't like coffee? BUT IT'S THE DRIVING FORCE OF THE ENTIRE ADULT HUMAN RACE!!

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Generally, it IS a fight between flesh-and-blood in MOST cases. They're just using different means of combat. In most cases, blood isn't shown. Some exceptions to this rule being:

1) Auel
2) The death of a wannabe popstar

And yes, in some cases they are better. ORB- Shinn and Rey vs Kira and Athrun. <3
Oh, I get it now.

The final battle in SEED Destiny both sucked and blew, IMHO. It should've been Kira vs. Shinn and Athrun vs. Rey. I for one wanted to see Kira avenge the destruction of Freedom by thoroughly kicking Shinn's *** and completely obliterating Destiny. I also had a feeling that Athrun would be more than able to overpower Rey and cut Legend to bits in the first few minutes of combat.

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 10:08 PM
I don't like coffee either. Unless it has a lot of sugar and coffee cream in it.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I don't like coffee either. Unless it has a lot of sugar and coffee cream in it.
Yeah, me too. Coffee just ain't good without an excess of sugar and cream... ><;

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM

I don't like coffee no matter what they put in it..

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
o_O You don't like coffee? BUT IT'S THE DRIVING FORCE OF THE ENTIRE ADULT HUMAN RACE!!
Hot chocolate can do the same thing... XD

Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus was a lot better than Phase 50, they extended the fight scenes and everything.

Mayl
January 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Coffee makes me hyper.. >_> and so does the smell in my garage, it has like.... 10 boxes of coffee in there... O_o

- KSP

Asura Nirosuki
January 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Hiya Fls4eva its been a while since we chatted at DCC~
Nice banner.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Hot chocolate can do the same thing... XD

Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus was a lot better than Phase 50, they extended the fight scenes and everything.
Coffee and chocolate. Now there's a good combination. XP

But still, it was Athrun vs. Shinn and Kira vs. Rey. Bleh.

I have plans to rewrite all 100 phases of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. Such a project would be nothing short of...ambitious, don't you think, David?

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah, me too. Coffee just ain't good without an excess of sugar and cream... ><;Eh...uh...CHILDREN!!

Hot chocolate can do the same thing... XDCHocolate is st00pid. NASTY NASTY.

Fls4eva
January 7th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Coffee makes me hyper.. >_> and so does the smell in my garage, it has like.... 10 boxes of coffee in there... O_o

- KSP

I get hyper the moment i get out of bed..

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I have plans to rewrite all 100 phases of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. Such a project would be nothing short of...ambitious, don't you think, David?
Oh, sure, and while you're at it you can write Gundam SEED Eternity for the writer guys, XD

Lust
January 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Is Gundam SEED Eternity really coming out?

Kurosaki
January 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Is Gundam SEED Eternity really coming out?
Yes, it was confirmed a few weeks ago. It takes place like 5 years after Destiny or something like that. There's rumors that Kira leaves Lacus too =o

Jack O'Neill
Oh, sure, and while you're at it you can write Gundam SEED Eternity for the writer guys, XD
It's not gonna be going under the name of Eternity, but sure, why not? XP

I would have a good reason to be proud of myself if I managed to pull off such a stunt.

Mayl
I get hyper the moment i get out of bed..

alot things make me hyper ^^;; heck.. I'm hyper right now. I'm trying to make my friend eat bugs..... XP

- KSP

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Yes, it was confirmed a few weeks ago. It takes place like 5 years after Destiny or something like that. There's rumors that Kira leaves Lacus too =o
Five years after Destiny, eh? If my math's correct, Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagalli would be...23 years old?

Kira leaves Lacus? *dies a little bit inside* ;o;

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM
AAAAAAGH!! Stupid emulator sucked so I ahve to start over on a different one.

Meh...screw it...CHEATS.

Mystic
January 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
What emulator are you using, Simon? I might have a different one.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
They're showing Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim yet again. Just how many times have they rerun the series, anyway?

150 episode scripts, plus at least 3 movies... I've got quite a formidable task set aside for me. XD

Simon
January 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Well, now I'm using Project64 and it's working fine. Better than 1964.

Jack O'Neill
January 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM
And then, all of a sudden, it just...died.

Lust
January 8th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Gah...this server freaking blows.

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Annnnd back! ^_^ Hey all! The tests weren't as hard as I thought, so I decided to come back early, even though I have a huge test tomorrow. I feel good and studied, so I'll return.

~Eli

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Annnnd back! ^_^ Hey all! The tests weren't as hard as I thought, so I decided to come back early, even though I have a huge test tomorrow. I feel good and studied, so I'll return.

~Eli

Hiya Eli!! Good luck for the HUGE test tomorrow..

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Yay! I wasn't forgotten, that's good to know xDD

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Yay! I wasn't forgotten, that's good to know xDD

I don't see why ya' will be forgotten..

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:10 AM
XD Pssh, because I was more popular here last year than now (and my club is dying horrendously).

.::Tsunami::.
January 8th, 2006, 06:10 AM
hello what you all doing?

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Nothing much, actually. o.O My friend is sleeping over, she hasn't woken up yet.

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:11 AM
XD Pssh, because I was more popular here last year than now (and my club is dying horrendously).

I bet if i was gone for like a month.. No one will remember when I return.. I'm like a nobody in PC.. At least ya' got a fanclub..

.::Tsunami::.
January 8th, 2006, 06:12 AM
my sisters asleep near me i'm in melbourne right now

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:14 AM
I bet if i was gone for like a month.. No one will remember when I return.. I'm like a nobody in PC.. At least ya' got a fanclub..
Eh, it's died before. xD I can make you one if you'd like.

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Eh, it's died before. xD I can make you one if you'd like.

I'm so touched.. But no one will join the club.. -_-;;

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:17 AM
I'm so touched.. But no one will join the club.. -_-;;
Well, increase your repetoir in that case, it's not hard at all. o.o

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Well, increase your repetoir in that case, it's not hard at all. o.o

Err.. like how do I do that??

Karasuma
January 8th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Hello Fliss, how are you today?

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Hello Fliss, how are you today?

Hiya RL, I doing fine.. What bout ya'?

Spectrum
January 8th, 2006, 06:23 AM
You're not the only one. Since June, a whole new culture has formed. :o Just about everyone - including me - has become unpopular.

Karasuma
January 8th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Hiya RL, I doing fine.. What bout ya'?

I'm fine as well, Its a sunny morning today

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:25 AM
You're not the only one. Since June, a whole new culture has formed. :o Just about everyone - including me - has become unpopular.

At least some other people got popular.. EG. ???

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:26 AM
How? Just keep posting like a madman, look where I am xD

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:27 AM
How? Just keep posting like a madman, look where I am xD

*coughs* Post like a madwoman ya' mean.. Hmm.. Ish there any easier way or something??

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Pssh, no. It's like there's no easy way to become a mod- You just need to work your butt off.

Fls4eva
January 8th, 2006, 06:32 AM
Pssh, no. It's like there's no easy way to become a mod- You just need to work your butt off.

Errr.. I HAVE ta' be a mod?? That's gonna take a super long time..