PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Soul Eater
January 10th, 2006, 06:52 PM
OMG!! I ONLY HUMPED THAT PILLOW BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TOO!!

We're not in kindergarten anymore XD

Ryoutarou
I hate it when my computer gets really slow. >_<
Smack it with a large piece of wood.

Chairman Kaga
...I don't think I wanna know. Though the guy that said it probably does know.

You're gonna know anyway =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Ferengi were intended to be the most menacing enemy in Star Trek: The Next Generation when they were introduced, but the audience found them humorous and so the Borg were introduced. One of the facets of the Ferengi's menacing nature was supposed to be their mispronunciation of "human" as "hew-mon", and even though they were turned into comic villains after the failure to make them frightening, that little quirk remained as part of their culture in subsequent episodes that featured them.

So there >O

Lucid-Acid
January 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
No, don't, it'll smack you back!!! ;o;

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
You're gonna know anyway =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Ferengi were intended to be the most menacing enemy in Star Trek: The Next Generation when they were introduced, but the audience found them humorous and so the Borg were introduced. One of the facets of the Ferengi's menacing nature was supposed to be their mispronunciation of "human" as "hew-mon", and even though they were turned into comic villains after the failure to make them frightening, that little quirk remained as part of their culture in subsequent episodes that featured them.

So there >O
Yeah...other guy was a Star Trek buff so that's what I was guessing. Meh...still like using it, hew-mon.

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 06:54 PM
OMG!! I ONLY HUMPED THAT PILLOW BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TOO!!

I NEVER TOLD YOU TO! YOU DID IT YOURSELF!! TWICE!!!!!

Soul Eater

My computer will just cry O.o So I only yell at it XD

Simon
We're not in kindergarten anymore XDWhat does kindergarten have to do with this...?

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 06:55 PM

Wait...what?

I NEVER TOLD YOU TO! YOU DID IT YOURSELF!! TWICE!!!!!

Simon....twice..? Eww.

I bet your pillow is missing some of the fluffy stuff..

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I NEVER TOLD YOU TO! YOU DID IT YOURSELF!! TWICE!!!!!UH-UUUUH!! YOU TOLD ME TO PRETEND IT WAS ANDY AND TOLD ME TO HUMP IT!! THEN LATER, YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT AGAIN!!

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Wait...what?

We all know computers have minds of their own; thus they can smack you around like a fifth grader.

Chairman Kaga
Yeah...other guy was a Star Trek buff so that's what I was guessing. Meh...still like using it, hew-mon.

I was raised on Star Trek, so it stands to reason that I would know this tidbit x_x

I love being a counter to all the stargate chilluns

Lucid-Acid
UH-UUUUH!! YOU TOLD ME TO PRETEND IT WAS ANDY AND TOLD ME TO HUMP IT!! THEN LATER, YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT AGAIN!!
Simoncan't even write in a large font... HA!

Don't edit it... ;;

Kurono
UH-UUUUH!! YOU TOLD ME TO PRETEND IT WAS ANDY AND TOLD ME TO HUMP IT!! THEN LATER, YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT AGAIN!!

O_O

Oh...Andy'll love to here this..

We all know computers have minds of their own; thus they can smack you around like a fifth grader.
No wonder..I dropped an FU on my computer one time...and I got that blue screen..XD

Soul Eater
What does kindergarten have to do with this...?

Never mind XD

Anyway I'm going off now~

Simon..Behave yourself *Several hours later after she comes back* *DCC is destroyed* >_>

Anyway yeah bai~

*hugs everyone* X3

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I was raised on Star Trek, so it stands to reason that I would know this tidbit x_x

I love being a counter to all the stargate chilluns
I use to watch the show a lot...never really picked up on any of it...or remember any of what happened on it. Just something I watched when I was bored. o_o

Mystic
Haruka-Chan, can I ask you a question?

Kura

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I NEVER SAID THAT!! YOU DID IT YOURSELF!!! ;o;

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM
O_O

Oh...Andy'll love to here this..Andy put a strawberry on Kura's belly and licked it up with extreme er...pleasure...something along those lines...

Candelyce
January 10th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Haruka-Chan, can I ask you a question? Go ahead, Mystic, I'll have lots of time.

Ryoutarou
No wonder..I dropped an FU on my computer one time...and I got that blue screen..XD
Yeah, that was it's way of FUing you back. Killing itself to get vengence, only way to work.

Kurono
Haruka-Chan, can I ask you a question?
OMG YOU'RE GONNA ASK HER TO MARRY YOU!

Do that over PMs..

Andy put a strawberry on Kura's belly and licked it up with extreme er...pleasure...something along those lines...

O_O

Yeah, that was it's way of FUing you back. Killing itself to get vengence, only way to work.

Meh...me and my computer need to make up right now...

Simon
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I NEVER SAID THAT!! YOU DID IT YOURSELF!!! ;o;WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I CLEARY REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME TO HUMP IT TWICE!!

John Denver
OMG I WANNA TYPE IN SIZE SEVEN FONT TO BLAH BLAH HALIBURTON!

Soul Eater
Andy put a strawberry on Kura's belly and licked it up with extreme er...pleasure...something along those lines...

Why must you be so perverted Simon? XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
I've actually watched Star Trek, but meh.

Anyone noticed my avatar is spoiler material to those who watch FMA?

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:00 PM

Only the movie, but if you've seen the commercials for it, you already know that much.

Simon
Why must you be so perverted Simon? XDwHAT THE HELL? wHY AM i THE PERVERTED ONE THIS TIME? tHAT WAS ALL aNDY AND KURA!! I WAS THERE WATCHING!!

...!!

Kurono
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I CLEARY REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME TO HUMP IT TWICE!!

We want proof...otherwise you people are talking crazy bull..

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 07:01 PM
GRR! I AM ANGRY, THEREFORE MY BROWS ARE FURROWED! LOOK AT MY FURROWED BROWS! FURROWED BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!

Candelyce
OMG YOU'RE GONNA ASK HER TO MARRY YOU!

Do that over PMs..

O_O

Meh...me and my computer need to make up right now... Kurono-Kun, it's not what you think. ;(

Chairman Kaga
I use to watch the show a lot...never really picked up on any of it...or remember any of what happened on it. Just something I watched when I was bored. o_o

I find myself being less and less able to watch TNG now; when I thought about it, I realized that what was so incredibly advanced as far as Sci-Fi goes in the early 1990s is really campy now, and TNG is feeling more and more like TOS (The Original Series, not Tales of Symphonia >O) to me every time I watch it x_x

Soul Eater
January 10th, 2006, 07:02 PM
wHAT THE HELL? wHY AM i THE PERVERTED ONE THIS TIME? tHAT WAS ALL aNDY AND KURA!! I WAS THERE WATCHING!!

...!!

Simon....You just cant type in all caps can you? XD

and sure....like Charmz said....PROVE IT >O

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I find myself being less and less able to watch TNG now; when I thought about it, I realized that what was so incredibly advanced as far as Sci-Fi goes in the early 1990s is really campy now, and TNG is feeling more and more like TOS (The Original Series, not Tales of Symphonia >O) to me every time I watch it x_x
Meh, it's apparently better than Enterprise...which is bad apparently since forcing someone to watch it during an invasion would be Hell.

Chairman Kaga

Yes, and I considered killing you for it, but I'm tired tonight and I'm trying to keep myself from imagining how it happens, so eh.

Simon
We want proof...otherwise you people are talking crazy bull..How come I'm the one that's talking bull and not Kura...?

John Denver
I SENSE ANGER IN THIS ROOM! I SENSE A BIG POST FROM KURA COMING! COMING BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!!!

Kurono
Kurono-Kun, it's not what you think. ;(

I hope it isn't...o_o
I dun feel like goin to a wedding any time soon..XD

Simon....You just cant type in all caps can you? XD

and sure....like Charmz said....PROVE IT >O

We want teh proof. Get a log!

How come I'm the one that's talking bull and not Kura...?

I was talkin' about all of you...get some proof to well prove your point...and then we'll see who's talking bull.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Enough of the excess size 7 unless I'm to propose a cooloff period, please.

Kura
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I CLEARY REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME TO HUMP IT TWICE!!
>> NO FRIGGING WAY. YOU JUST DID IT >> WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK YOU TO DO THAT?? >>;; AND I DID NOTHING TO ANDY.
AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOU WANTED ME AS YOUR BOYTOY AND YOU TRIED TO GAG ME AND EVERYTHING ;o;!!

X3 and that was funny, D~

Ryoutarou
Yes, and I considered killing you for it, but I'm tired tonight and I'm trying to keep myself from imagining how it happens, so eh.
Nah, it's not much of a spoiler. A real spoiler would be knowing that Ed's father is actually...*bricked*

Jack O'Neill
OMFG, man, what is with all this talk about Simon humping pillows? O_o;

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Well...I didn't find a chat log of the pillow-humping incident, but I did find one with Kura humping other people.

Chairman Kaga
Meh, it's apparently better than Enterprise...which is bad apparently since forcing someone to watch it during an invasion would be Hell.

Enterprise sucked until its last season; I think I hated it because it felt more like Babylon 5 than Star Trek......and it violated a lot of canon, but that's a matter for Trek experts to deal with x_x

Mystic
CharMz, all I was going to ask her is if she got my PM from eairlier. Sorry for all of the confusion, CharMz and Haruka-Chan. ^^;

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 07:06 PM
*pokes Alan* You're just 7 posts away from 10k.

Simon
>> NO FRIGGING WAY. YOU JUST DID IT >> WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK YOU TO DO THAT?? >>;; AND I DID NOTHING TO ANDY.
AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOU WANTED ME AS YOUR BOYTOY AND YOU TRIED TO GAG ME AND EVERYTHING ;o;!!

X3 and that was funny, D~Ah. Found the log. And it looks like I win. I can't psot it here though.

John Denver
did someone say the words 'humping pillows' ?

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Enterprise sucked until its last season; I think I hated it because it felt more like Babylon 5 than Star Trek......and it violated a lot of canon, but that's a matter for Trek experts to deal with x_xSee, this is why I stick to Gundam. We're all in our own little AU worlds with no real canon to be violated...except for Turn-A...and Green Neos...and Le Petit Le Crosete...and, never mind.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:07 PM
And it turns out it was three times actually...

Chairman Kaga
January 10th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Nah, it's not much of a spoiler. A real spoiler would be knowing that Ed's father is actually...*bricked*

Eh, he's got to be something shocking, or else the series would be horribly anticlimactic. The 2006 FMA calendar that I got for Christmas actually spoiled something for me...

Al had a grand arcanum painted on him in one of the pictures v_v;

Believe it or not, ruining an anime for someone on PC is a bannable offense........if I remember correctly someone threatened to spoil FMA for me a while back, and one of the uppers threatened to ban him for it....heh.

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Well...I didn't find a chat log of the pillow-humping incident, but I did find one with Kura humping other people.

;o; STFU SIMON, OKAY? JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP FRIGGING LOGS AND I DONT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVEN'T DONE WORSE STUFF THAN I HAVE >>;; I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE WHEN YOU 'MATING-SEASON' COMES OKAY? *frowns*

Kurono

Really now...?
Show.

CharMz, all I was going to ask her is if she got my PM from eairlier. Sorry for all of the confusion, CharMz and Haruka-Chan. ^^;

Weak dude. XD

Meh, I'm hungry.

Jack O'Neill
did someone say the words 'humping pillows' ?Yes, someone said those words.

See, this is why I stick to Gundam. We're all in our own little AU worlds with no real canon to be violated...except for Turn-A...and Green Neos...and Le Petit Le Crosete...and, never mind.Universal Century vs. After Colony vs. Cosmic Era. Who would win? Amuro, Heero, or Kira? Nu, Wing Zero, or Strike Freedom?

Ryoutarou
Eh, he's got to be something shocking, or else the series would be horribly anticlimactic. The 2006 FMA calendar that I got for Christmas actually spoiled something for me...

Believe it or not, ruining an anime for someone on PC is a bannable offense........if I remember correctly someone threatened to spoil FMA for me a while back, and one of the uppers threatened to ban him for it....heh.
You might wanna go back and edit that post...

Candelyce
January 10th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Really now...?
Show.

Weak dude. XD

Meh, I'm hungry. There's a nice steak tree outside. Go find it, dude. XD

Soul Eater
January 10th, 2006, 07:11 PM
;o; STFU SIMON, OKAY? JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP FRIGGING LOGS AND I DONT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVEN'T DONE WORSE STUFF THAN I HAVE >>;; I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE WHEN YOU 'MATING-SEASON' COMES OKAY? *frowns*

Ok that just WRONG XD

I did not need to know about that XD

Ryoutarou
Universal Century vs. After Colony vs. Cosmic Era. Who would win? Amuro, Heero, or Kira? Nu, Wing Zero, or Strike Freedom?
Loran and the Turn-A, even though they weren't listed...they'd just win. Then probably Amuro or Kira.

Kura, kill the huge font.

Mystic
Weak dude. XD

lol, dude, we've only been paired for about 3 days now. lol.

Jack O'Neill
Meh. I've had all of FMA spoiled for me. Nothing about FMA shocks me nowadays...except for the disturbingly high amount of yaoi fanwork, of course.

Chairman Kaga

Did it.....it's the first time I've used that tag, give me a break, hobunny >D

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:12 PM
;o; STFU SIMON, OKAY? JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP FRIGGING LOGS AND I DONT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVEN'T DONE WORSE STUFF THAN I HAVE >>;; I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE WHEN YOU 'MATING-SEASON' COMES OKAY? *frowns*...My mating season? o_O

Really now...?
Show.Can't.

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Yes, someone said those words.

Universal Century vs. After Colony vs. Cosmic Era. Who would win? Amuro, Heero, or Kira? Nu, Wing Zero, or Strike Freedom?

Kira, Strike Freedom. He just go into seed mode and kill Heero and Amuro effortlessly..

Even though Heero was awesome..

There's a nice steak tree outside. Go find it, dude. XD

Neh, I'm fine..xD

lol, dude, we've only been paired for about 3 days now. lol.

Yeah you're right..XD

Can't.

Why not?

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Kira, Strike Freedom. He just go into seed mode and kill Heero and Amuro effortlessly..

Even though Heero was awesome..
Amuro can just go Newtype on him and own him or at least keep up a good fight, Heero had nothing.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I don't believe we're supposed to ban for something as silly as a spoiler.

Chairman Kaga
Meh. I've had all of FMA spoiled for me. Nothing about FMA shocks me nowadays...except for the disturbingly high amount of yaoi fanwork, of course.

Jack, I know you love ranting about this as much as I do; we're the only people on PC that care but we hate it more than everyone else combined likes it; I go into FMA purist mode at the drop of a hat so I feel like spreading the anger around once again......

So, let's start. At least there's been justice, Greed is gone for a while; does that mean the FMA club is safe to re-enter and try to usurp for our own purposes?

Simon
Oh right...that lil' blurb about FMA reminded me that I haven't downloaded this week's Bleach yet.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Did you know.....

If I had $1000000 (if I had $1000000)
I’d buy you furniture for your house
(maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Amuro can just go Newtype on him and own him or at least keep up a good fight, Heero had nothing.

I know..but I like Heero more..;_;

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Loran and the Turn-A, even though they weren't listed...they'd just win. Then probably Amuro or Kira.

Kura, kill the huge font.

._. Sorry, Jorfe @@ I'll stop now..

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Why not?'Cause it's too good for your lil' mind.

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I know..but I like Heero more..;_;
He's a bigger sissy than Kira could ever hope to be.

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:19 PM
'Cause it's too good for your lil' mind.

My lil' mind..?

Too good?

Meh, I highly doubt that...I've seen, said, done, worse..

He's a bigger sissy than Kira could ever hope to be.

Fine..but at least he was Human!*runs off before being killed by a mob*

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Meh, I highly doubt that...I've seen, said, done, worse..Which is exactly why it's too good for you.

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I am about to give some spoilers for initial D

Takumi keeps winning *gasp*

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Which is exactly why it's too good for you.

Meh, you humped that pillow because you wanted to.. You have no proof...so I'll have ta go with Kura..

PILLOW HUMPA!

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 07:23 PM
humping pillows is good excersise

Ryoutarou
January 10th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Fine..but at least he was Human!*runs off before being killed by a mob*
Kira...human...Amuro...human...they're just stronger. XD

Kurono

o_o

I see you've done it before..

Kira...human...Amuro...human...they're just stronger. XD

Meh, they're like...umm...what's that word..enhanced? Yeah that works..xD Enhanced Hewmons. Heero is totally all human.XD

Simon
Meh, you humped that pillow because you wanted to.. You have no proof...so I'll have ta go with Kura..

PILLOW HUMPA!Believe that then, little boy.

Now call me daddy.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Amuro can just go Newtype on him and own him or at least keep up a good fight, Heero had nothing.Yeah, Amuro would be one of the few who could defeat or at least have a chance of stalemating Kira. Heero would be owned easily by either Kira or Amuro (preferably both simultaneously); even if he could predict exactly what Kira and Amuro were going to do with that Zero System of his, he'd still get owned nonetheless.

And yes, Heero Yuy is a fracking sissy, even more than Kira is.

Jack, I know you love ranting about this as much as I do; we're the only people on PC that care but we hate it more than everyone else combined likes it; I go into FMA purist mode at the drop of a hat so I feel like spreading the anger around once again......

So, let's start. At least there's been justice, Greed is gone for a while; does that mean the FMA club is safe to re-enter and try to usurp for our own purposes?I don't know if the FMA club is safe enough to enter; why don't you go scout?

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM

X3 As funny as that is.. it's true~ @@ *snorts* neh~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM
And it seems "pandama" was actually the guy who was harassing the staff lately. BANNED!

Mood: Accomplished

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Believe that then, little boy.

Now call me daddy.

PILLOW HUMPA!PILLOW HUMPA!PILLOW HUMPA!PILLOW HUMPA!

Pillow Humpa.

I may be little. But I'm crazy like tiger.

Fool.

Chairman Kaga
January 10th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I don't know if the FMA club is safe enough to enter; why don't you go scout?

I'll check; even if it's still moderately infested with Nina X Alexander-ers (my official stereotypical FMA shipping) there may be hope of a revolution.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:28 PM

Pillow Humpa.

Fool.Eh...we're going to replace "pillow" with "CharMz" if you keep going.

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Pillow Humpa.

Fool.

@@ Enough with this pillow-humping stuff though ._. seriously~

.. and.. ew ._.~

Kurono
Eh...we're going to replace "pillow" with "CharMz" if you keep going.

You do that.
CharMz ceased to exit over a week ago.

Pillow Humpa.

Hiroshi Sotomura
Before I have to resort to a cool-off period, enough of the pillow-humping talk, please.

Jack O'Neill
And it seems "pandama" was actually the guy who was harassing the staff lately. BANNED!

Mood: Accomplished
Yup. At least I had a hand in helping you pinpoint the fracking retard.

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Dark and dusty

painted on, THE SKY!

Ryoutarou
Meh, they're like...umm...what's that word..enhanced? Yeah that works..xD Enhanced Hewmons. Heero is totally all human.XD
Heero had some sort of robot parts in him or something I remember.

Yeah, Amuro would be one of the few who could defeat or at least have a chance of stalemating Kira. Heero would be owned easily by either Kira or Amuro (preferably both simultaneously); even if he could predict exactly what Kira and Amuro were going to do with that Zero System of his, he'd still get owned nonetheless.

And yes, Heero Yuy is a fracking sissy, even more than Kira is.Right...I think Amuro would be pretty good against Kira, but he'd probably lose in the end. The psycho core on the Nu-Gundam is what caused it to blow to hell in the first place. S-Freedom has nothing like that.

Simon
You do that.
CharMz ceased to exit over a week ago.

Pillow Humpa.Typing out CharMz is much easier than Kurono-kun.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
That's a little mean a thing to say, isn't it? XD

Kura
January 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Before I have to resort to a cool-off period, enough of the pillow-humping talk, please.

;o; Kay, sorry Jake~ *gives you candy and scurries off*~

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:35 PM

Right...I think Amuro would be pretty good against Kira, but he'd probably lose in the end. The psycho core on the Nu-Gundam is what caused it to blow to hell in the first place. S-Freedom has nothing like that.

He was a cyborg thing..?
Dude...to think I'd remember something like that..

Yeah....in the end the machine'll decide everything..XD

Typing out CharMz is much easier than Kurono-kun.

But then you'd be incorrect because 'CharMz' doesn't exist..he's gone! Dude.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:37 PM
But then you'd be incorrect because 'CharMz' doesn't exist..he's gone! Dude.Kitty Collecting Emo Kid.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 07:39 PM
But then you'd be incorrect because 'CharMz' doesn't exist..he's gone! Dude.

It is easier to type out. We know you as CharMz like how we know Lust is Ivan and Kahoshi Crunch is Hotaru.

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Kitty Collecting Emo Kid.

Perverted, Degenerate Fool.

Now I won't tell you a secret.

And yeah..I'm sure it'd interest you...but...nah..

It is easier to type out. We know you as CharMz like how we know Lust is Ivan and Kahoshi Crunch is Hotaru.

For now...
Stay outta deh dispute..

We're like...at a stalemate.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Perverted, Degenerate Fool.

Now I won't tell you a secret.

And yeah..I'm sure it'd interest you...but...nah..Nope. When it comes to you, my interest is as low as it can get.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 07:42 PM
For now...
Stay outta deh dispute..

We're like...at a stalemate.

Ok, but I'll be more like a mercanary. I'll stay out until the highest bid is made. XD

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Nope. When it comes to you, my interest is as low as it can get.

No, but when it comes to you, I'm sure you'd be interested...even by the slightest.

Yeah...I know something about something about you.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 07:43 PM
No, but when it comes to you, I'm sure you'd be interested...even by the slightest.

Yeah...I know something about something about you.I bet I know something about myself too.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM

Right...I think Amuro would be pretty good against Kira, but he'd probably lose in the end. The psycho core on the Nu-Gundam is what caused it to blow to hell in the first place. S-Freedom has nothing like that.
Heero may be a cyborg, but to the best of my knowledge, his cybernetics didn't enhance his piloting abilities. Kinda like Frank Archer from FMA.

Frank becomes a cyborg due to damage suffered at Lior, then dies when Riza shoots him.

Yeah, perhaps Amuro would be owned by Kira in the end. He'd still put up a good fight nonetheless.

Kurono
January 10th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I bet I know something about myself too.

Its something about you. Not something you know...I'm certain...but you won't know it any time soon...so might as well change the subject.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Heero may be a cyborg, but to the best of my knowledge, his cybernetics didn't enhance his piloting abilities. Kinda like Frank Archer from FMA.

Yeah, but wasn't the Zero System apart of this though? I mean torwards the end of the series with the Zero System in about 6 of the Gundams.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah, but wasn't the Zero System apart of this though? I mean torwards the end of the series with the Zero System in about 6 of the Gundams.
Even if Heero could predict Amuro and Kira's attacks, he'd still be screwed over. Isn't that what the Zero System does?

Infinite Justice, Akatsuki, and Destiny could also pwn any After Colony MS. Of course, there's no beating a Destroy (even though it was horribly underpowered by the end).

Chairman Kaga
January 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Jack, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that the FMA club is still rife with complete crap and seedy charaters...though if you still want to attempt a coup and take it for the purists, I'm with you 100%.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Jack, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that the FMA club is still rife with complete crap and seedy charaters...though if you still want to attempt a coup and take it for the purists, I'm with you 100%.Seedy characters? Just what does that mean?

Lust
January 10th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Do you guys ever talk about anything interesting?

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 08:08 PM
LOL

four people in here...that's priceless

Chairman Kaga
January 10th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Seedy characters? Just what does that mean?

Figure it out, you scream seedy.

And I also must avoid the DCC much of the time because of its SEEDy characters as well...

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 08:11 PM
WTF when did I break 7400 posts...everything is stupid

Lust
January 10th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Ah, so Kaga doesn't like Gundam SEED...couldn't expect anything different from an FLCL fan.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Jack, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that the FMA club is still rife with complete crap and seedy charaters...though if you still want to attempt a coup and take it for the purists, I'm with you 100%.Scheie. I'm not really up for a full-fledged insurrection right now, but if you can get your hands on quite a few supporters, I'd be up for it.

And I also must avoid the DCC much of the time because of its SEEDy characters as well...Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, Cagalli Yula Athha, Shinn Asuka, Dearka Elsman, Yzak Joule, Flay Allster, Miriallia Haww, Mu La Flaga, Murrue Ramius, Natarle Badgiruel, Talia Gladys, Gilbert Dullindal, Meer Campbell, Stellar Loussier, Auel Neider, Sting Oakley, Shani Andras, Orga Sabnak, Crot Buer, Rau Le Creuset, Sai Argyle, Tolle Koenig, Kuzzey Buskirk, Ledonir Kisaka, Erica Simmons, Patrick Zala, Ezalia Joule, Tad Elsman, Siegel Clyne, Eileen Canaver, Miguel Aiman, Heine Westenfluss, Rey Za Burrel, Nicol Amalfi, Lord Djibril, Yuuna Roma Seiran, Unato Ema Seiran, Andrew Waltfeld, Martin DaCosta, Shiho Hahnenfuss...

And did I mention Lunamaria and Meyrin Hawke?

EDIT: I know the names of 5 PLANT Supreme Council members offhand. ****.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Ah, so Kaga doesn't like Gundam SEED...couldn't expect anything different from an FLCL fan.

I'm a FLCL fan and I don't mind Seed.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I like both FLCL and Gundam SEED equally.

Who would win in a fight: Haruko or Lacus?

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Figure it out, you scream seedy.

And I also must avoid the DCC much of the time because of its SEEDy characters as well...I see...

I like both FLCL and Gundam SEED equally.

Who would win in a fight: Haruko or Lacus?Haruko. Just 'cause I like FLCL more. It's funnier. And I'll take funny over action anyday.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Haruko. Just 'cause I like FLCL more. It's funnier. And I'll take funny over action anyday.
I can just imagine Haruko beating Lacus and the other SEED chicks with that guitar of hers... O_o;

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 08:33 PM
I'd love to see her beat on the Gundams with that guitar. Such advanced technology falling to a simple guitar...amusing.

Jack O'Neill
January 10th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I'd love to see her beat on the Gundams with that guitar. Such advanced technology falling to a simple guitar...amusing.
Perhaps there are some things beyond Haruko's abilities. It'd be funny as hell, however.

Simon
January 10th, 2006, 08:44 PM
That'd be a nice blooper episode for when you rewrite the SEED series.

Mystic
January 10th, 2006, 08:54 PM
I'd buy the series just for that blooper. Make it a full episode and that Haruko is actually working for Zaft as a seceret weapon. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 01:43 AM
;_; Too many Gundam fans here. I wish Japan would suddenly declare it illegal and cancel all shows of Gundam ..

*wing'd*

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:27 AM
How about "no"? *uses Dark Tome to swoop you* We've other fans of other things here too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 02:40 AM
*eats DarkTome* Eh.. persuade me. XD Whenever I'm here, someone or the other is ALWAYS on about Gundam.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Blame Jack and Simon. Cough.

You can't eat dark tomes, especially not Flux. And therefore, I'm watching your eyes pop out. Mwar.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 03:16 AM
You forgot Jorfe. XP

Wait, what IS a dark tome? o.o;; Well whatever it was, its masagging the back of my eyes pretty nicely.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Magic Tomes are books that contain dark magic to be cast. And I'm casting it on you, you ate the spell, and therefore you're exerting excess feces and urinating automatically with no control, your eyes are popping out of their sockets, and you're about to implode. Have a nice day.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 03:44 AM
^_^ Wow, that sounds like FUN! I can just use a Recov300 battlechip if it gets out of control though. So anyway.. would I be able to find these Tome things in libraries? They're books .. =P

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Meh~

*falls asleep*

I have school....again >_<

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Here we go

Here we go again

now you're tellin me

that she is just a friend

Fls4eva
January 11th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Meh~

*falls asleep*

I have school....again >_<

Yea.. School's totally boring.. Everyone hates school..

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Yea.. School's totally boring.. Everyone hates school..

At least it gives me something to do x_x

*gets wear her new hoodie today* ;D

Fls4eva
January 11th, 2006, 06:47 AM
At least it gives me something to do x_x

*gets wear her new hoodie today* ;D

Yea.. It's boring ta' stay at home sometimes..

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 07:00 AM
You don't know HOW boring sometimes. Mwahahaha... boredom can do things to you. Evil things.

Like the boy who attempted to do things.. evil things.

Spectrum
January 11th, 2006, 10:29 AM
First post in 24 hours.

Yo.

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Everyone should have a myspace...it should be law

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Curse you all, there was almost FE discussion in here.

I stayed home to read the worst book in the world because there's a project due on it. I've been reading for 3 hours and I still have 70 pages left. Joy.

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 11:25 AM

I stayed home to read the worst book in the world because there's a project due on it. I've been reading for 3 hours and I still have 70 pages left. Joy.

I just remembered I gotta draw your face...

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:29 AM
I just remembered I gotta draw your face...

I envy you, getting the privilege of capturing the essence of such a sexy man beast...

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I envy you, getting the privilege of capturing the essence of such a sexy man beast...

I taught you my ways of being man-pretty...now, share my brilliance with the world!

GO YOUNG APPRENTICE!!

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:38 AM

You actually have it backwards; I enjoy Gundam SEED very much and couldn't care less for FLCL. The problem is that I've only seen two episodes of the former; and I shall prove it through the following ambiguous descriptions:

-In one of the episodes, some girl or other revealed that she was a princess.

-In another, a girl was stranded on an island with an enemy mobile suit pilot, and they learned to coexist and understand each other.

-In another, someone almost shot someone else in an abandoned theater.

So there.

I taught you my ways of being man-pretty...now, share my brilliance with the world!

GO YOUNG APPRENTICE!!

Masssster, these dark arts shall be known far and wide, but none shall ever equal our skill...

Kyosuke
January 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM

Speaking of projects being due... I was forced to stay up all night long to finish a Philosophy essay... hopefully all that work will pay off.

Nothing better then going home for 4th period! <3

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Speaking of projects being due... I was forced to stay up all night long to finish a Philosophy essay... hopefully all that work will pay off.

Nothing better then going home for 4th period! <3

Gah, all-nighter.....I predict one of those for myself tomorrow night because of the agonizingly-long AP Calculus test I have due friday, not to mention that I predict I'll have to read the rest of The Picture of Dorian Grey by then.

The nightmarish book I'm reading right now is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez......apparently the most prominent piece of literature to ever come out of South America or somesuch. It drags........forever........

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I think I read that back in the 9th grade...but we got slapped with a "prominent piece of literature" from every culture once a month that year.

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:50 AM
I think I read that back in the 9th grade...but we got slapped with a "prominent piece of literature" from every culture once a month that year.

Poor you; it's better than half the stuff out there but when you boil it down it's just a cheap allegory of South American history with a lot of sex and death thrown in.

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Poor you; it's better than half the stuff out there but when you boil it down it's just a cheap allegory of South American history with a lot of sex and death thrown in.
Sounds like it'd make a crappy teen drama that would stay on air for three years longer than it should be.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 11:54 AM
hello everyone i fell so tired i can't wait to head for the pillow.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 11:56 AM
hello everyone i fell so tired i can't wait to head for the pillow.

6th period was boring for me -_-; I didn't really have to do anything.

Chairman Kaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Sounds like it'd make a crappy teen drama that would stay on air for three years longer than it should be.

Pretty much. It's a soap opera........except everything is depressing. I could go into greater detail, but it'd be the most boring and convoluted summary of anything that anyone could ever read.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I had art last lesson and that was boring too.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I had art last lesson and that was boring too.
1st period happened to be fun. 2nd period was...okay. 3rd period was boring, 4th period is kinda fun. 5th period was also boring. I guess 6th period was okay due to all the insane people in the classroom.

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Pretty much. It's a soap opera........except everything is depressing. I could go into greater detail, but it'd be the most boring and convoluted summary of anything that anyone could ever read.
Try me.

Actually, don't, I'm just saying, I know a good number of convoluted things myself.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 12:03 PM
i don't like trouble makers in lessons it makes me fell anxious.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:08 PM
i don't like trouble makers in lessons it makes me fell anxious.

For me, troublemakers make things exiting and less boring. We had to put up with a lot of that 6th period. I'm surprised that I'm an A student. I was meant to be a C student but I really achieved my goal...

Hey Alan, are you an A student?

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 12:09 PM
i am an A student second to best in my year.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:13 PM
i am an A student second to best in my year.

*Sigh* Good news is,we rarely have homework..

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
we do all the time and i hate it!

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:20 PM
we do all the time and i hate it!

We all hate homework Link.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 12:23 PM
lol. i just made my dog sick on nintendogs.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:24 PM
lol. i just made my dog sick on nintendogs.

I haven't played my Nintendogs game ever since I got DragonQuest Vlll

Spectrum
January 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM
And this thread is boring as usual.

The subject is now chicken. Any attempts to modify the thread subject from now until December 25th, 2006, will result in severe punishment including but not limited to having your butt eaten off by a diabetic snake.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:31 PM
And this thread is boring as usual.

The subject is now chicken. Any attempts to modify the thread subject from now until December 25th, 2006, will result in severe punishment including but not limited to having your butt eaten off by a diabetic snake.

Chicken is #4 on my favorite food list. D:

Spectrum
January 11th, 2006, 12:34 PM
My favourite food is Stellar spaghetti bol.

o.o

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:36 PM
My favourite food is Stellar spaghetti bol.

o.o

spaghetti is in a tie with chicken IMO. It turns out that the only kind of chicken I like is KFC. D:

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 11th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Link from zelda l=can nfly with chickens.

Spectrum
January 11th, 2006, 12:45 PM
KFC is chicken, Kazu dear.

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 12:59 PM
KFC is chicken, Kazu dear.

I know.It is the way they make their chicken

Spectrum
January 11th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Oh.

Well yeah. ^_^ Henny Penny's better. Too bad it's only around my area.

Kurono
January 11th, 2006, 01:00 PM
You're talking about Chicken...?

KFC pwnz.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Well it's good to hear Ty has some nice localities when it comes to finding great chicken. Anyone else have any (that's NOT a selling chain)?

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Well it's good to hear Ty has some nice localities when it comes to finding great chicken. Anyone else have any (that's NOT a selling chain)?

I do. (Not a selling chain. My neighborhood isn't that crazy)

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 01:19 PM
If you all haven't noticed, I haven't been on recently. Tis because, in all truths, School>PC. Yeah. Gotta get good grades this term~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Just note that PC should NOT have any priority over your schoolwork (nor should any other forum). ^_^;

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Hey people o.o

I just got home from school XD

So how is everyone? =3

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Just note that PC should NOT have any priority over your schoolwork (nor should any other forum). ^_^;
Unless they can somehow help me with my homework 8D

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Well maybe. Like a problem solving thing. XD~

Oh, and hi Kimi~

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM
~_~

Ok go ahead and ignore if it satisfies you! >O XD

Jake: Yay someone knows I exist! XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Why don't you click a nice button called "Refresh"? XD

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Why don't you click a nice button called "Refresh"? XD

Who me? o.o

I refresh everything just so you know XD

and Jake do you ever go on MSN? >O

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but I regularly use an MSN address that I keep to staff mostly.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:44 PM
I thought that was AIM? o_o Uncle Andy told me that you guys use AIM for staff Because I wanted to add him on AIM.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Not many of the staff (unfortunately) use AIM. And Andy rarely comes on AIM.

You can add me at (removed at my discretion) if you like. (Note that I will decline anyone else at the moment.)

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Not many of the staff (unfortunately) use AIM. And Andy rarely comes on AIM.

You can add me at (removed) if you like. (Note that I will decline anyone else at the moment.)

Well mine is (MSN removed at Kimi's discretion) XD Just to let you know so you wont decline it~ :P

and just like you I'll start declining people that add me >_> I have waaaay too meany people on MSN as it is >_< Only add me unless you PM telling me who you are and that you want to be on my list >_<

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Hey people o.o

So how is everyone? =3

:3 Hi Kimi!! I'm good, how about you? <33~~

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 01:53 PM
HOLY SNAP! :O
KURA CHANGED HER AVVIE!!!

lol, Axe X3 That spray makes my sneeze though .-.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:54 PM
:3 Hi Kimi!! I'm good, how about you? <33~~

I'm doing okay. I'm actaully hyper because I might reach 1,000 posts today. Especially if Simon picks on me because it makes me post more. =P

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Kura, why have you got him in your avatar?

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 01:56 PM
HOLY SNAP! :O
KURA CHANGED HER AVVIE!!!

lol, Axe X3 That spray makes my sneeze though .-.
@@ It's Jorge + a little photoshop magic~

X3 because we were talking about pictures at lunch and Jorge came up and we thought it'd be funny if there was a picture like that~ *snorts* :3~

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM

Oh now why know why that picture is familiar....XD Jorfe! XD

I saw that avvy and I'm like where have I seen that? O.o Then I remembered Jorfe showed it to me telling me it was what he looked like XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM
You must be obsessed with him, Kura. =DD

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 01:59 PM

;o; I'm not obsessed with Jorfe, I'm obsessed with Yamiroos (my friend from NS) and I'm obsessed with Erica (IRL) and I'm obsessed with my husband <3~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM
;o; I'm not obsessed with Jorfe, I'm obsessed with Yamiroos (my friend from NS) and I'm obsessed with Erica (IRL) and I'm obsessed with my husband <3~
Such a young obsessive girl, you are. <33

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM

Hey Jake, who is the person in your sig? =D

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Soanevalcke from Fire Emblem is not my obsession. I'm obsessed with Riza Hawkeye from FMA! <3333

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 02:03 PM

I'm obsessed with Inuyasha and Shinn <3 Oh and I'm obsessed with SG-1 and....*mind goes blank* x_x

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:07 PM

:3 Yessums yessums!! <3~ Kura-pu is very obsessive <3~

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Hey people o.o

So how is everyone? =3
Same here =]

PC always has precidence over my homework. That's really sad, but most of the time it's true. I want to stab myself because of it.

But I'm too busy posting at the moment.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 02:08 PM
I obsess over alot of things XD

and I dont get homework. Except in History and Science...but it's not much o_o

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Holy flipperz! (that came from nowhere XP) It's Jorfe!
He looks like he came right out of a movie o.o

Cagalli is the ultimate~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:11 PM
And if Jorfe is all you talk about at times, he must be your obsession. =D

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Soanevalcke from Fire Emblem is not my obsession. I'm obsessed with Riza Hawkeye from FMA! <3333

I never said you were obsessed with him. I just asked who he is.

Anyway, I got a long list of favorite Characters. <3

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 02:13 PM

XD!

I do too. Except mine would be this uber~ish long list of the guys I like. Not all from animes either XD Dont even ask me to type it up XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:14 PM

I got suspicious because it sounded like you were onto me. =o!

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:16 PM
ZOMG!

Kura changed her avatar o_o; *checks if Hell froze over~*

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I looooooooove Alphonse-kun! <3
He just...looks a lot like Ed later on. But lots cuter *-* makes up for all that tin XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Well if you haven't noticed I've had him in my avatar quite a bit lately too. XD

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 02:20 PM
I got suspicious because it sounded like you were onto me. =o!

I am onto you Jake! How did you know? =o

Just kidding. What would you do if I was on to you? XD

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Hmmm~

I found out that my tendency to always flip lightswitches down, and making everything symmetrical is a sign of OCD.

w00t for obsessive people.

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:21 PM
And if Jorfe is all you talk about at times, he must be your obsession. =D

@@ Nah, I talk about other people more~ but DCC wise, Jorfe wins~
X3~~

ZOMG!

Kura changed her avatar o_o; *checks if Hell froze over~*

;o; *cries* ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!!

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Well if you haven't noticed I've had him in my avatar quite a bit lately too. XD
I've also noticed you've been posting in the DCC a lot =D Yay! We've captured another staffer~

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/FMAAlphonse.png
Al Al Al...<3 He...kinda looks like Riza+Ed in the pic though XD

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:26 PM
I've also noticed you've been posting in the DCC a lot =D Yay! We've captured another staffer~

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/FMAAlphonse.png
Al Al Al...<3 He...kinda looks like Riza+Ed in the pic though XD

AL IS LIKE.. THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD!! <3 *loves him* <3~

edit: ... holy crap.. Jorge and Al have the same expression o__o;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I would make you implode like I almost did Supreme Edgeboy Max. =DD

http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse.jpg
Like yay? ^_^

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 02:31 PM
AL IS LIKE.. THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD!! <3 *loves him* <3~

edit: ... holy crap.. Jorge and Al have the same expression o__o;;
Well that was about the weirdest thing of the day...

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Wow, you running a Mac?

How very smexy...

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:34 PM

@@ Yessums~ I agree ._.
Second weirdest thing was when my English teacher told me that I should keep going in English because my writing style was very thorough and insightful.. ._. *shrugs*

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Like yay? ^_^
O: That is smexy~~
YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY IMAGE...STUFF?!
http://forums.cosplay.com/customavatars/avatar36346_2.gif
PH33R SMALL CHIBIZ! X3

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:36 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/customavatars/avatar36346_2.gif

.. I'd die to see Jorge in that expression with a bunch of bunnies around him instead of kitties X3~

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:37 PM
@@ Yessums~ I agree ._.
Second weirdest thing was when my English teacher told me that I should keep going in English because my writing style was very thorough and insightful.. ._. *shrugs*
Well, forum posting is practice for writing if you put thought into it.

So I'm not exactly surprised people who are on here a lot would be good at English. I myself love it. It's my favorite subject <3

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 02:37 PM

Hey Jorfe~ X3

You've never seen anything wierder than that before? o_o

Today in Foods II we had to make a list of what we would use if we were stranded on an island...problem was that it could only be kicthen utensils. No electricity or nothing...XD Well seeing as we have my friend Scott in the group he came up with insane things XD He said that we could use a rolling pin to wack animals in the head for defense XD

So me and my other friend Robyn are like ok...XD So if you think what Kura said was wierd wait till you read that story! XD

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well, forum posting is practice for writing if you put thought into it.

So I'm not exactly surprised people who are on here a lot would be good at English. I myself love it. It's my favorite subject <3

@@ Neh, I don't like English too much~ o_o I like art a lot better <3~~

Zorua
January 11th, 2006, 02:39 PM

http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse.jpg
Like yay? ^_^

Implode? Meaning?

1. To collapse inward violently
2.To cause to collapse inward violently
3. To demolish(a bulding) by causing to collapse inward.

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 02:40 PM
.. I'd die to see Jorge in that expression with a bunch of bunnies around him instead of kitties X3~
Closest you're getting is that baby picture with the bunnies.

Hiroshi Sotomura
http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse2.jpg
To all the other Alphonse fans. He looks great in the movie, doesn't he? ^_^;

Soul Eater

Seems to me like you ARE obsessed with Jorfe, Kura. XD You do talk about him alot...XD

Anyway...I love English o_o I love to write. XD In fact I'm writing right now...I mean I'm writing a fanfic XD

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:41 PM
@@ Neh, I don't like English too much~ o_o I like art a lot better <3~~
Well, I love your art too <3

Except I'm not a huge fan of the yaoi works~

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:42 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse2.jpg
To all the other Alphonse fans. He looks great in the movie, doesn't he? ^_^;
^0^ I love Al~~
I'd change my theme....but I'm going to stick with this one for atleast a month >:

Kura
January 11th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Closest you're getting is that baby picture with the bunnies.

;o; censor it and send it to me!! It must be sooooo adorable!!

Well, I love your art too <3

Except I'm not a huge fan of the yaoi works~
X3 Thanks, Paul~
@@ And yeah.. that's because you're not a fangirl X33

Seems to me like you ARE obsessed with Jorfe, Kura. XD You do talk about him alot...XD
Meh, Jorfie is cool :3 so he deserved to be obsessiveness-material X3 or something~

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Anyone want to comment on my new avatar~? Or my signature...

But the avatar seems to be my new motto ... I gave a girl a note with that on it. She's like "WTF IS THIS?!". I just snickered.

Yeah, it was weird.

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Paul, am I not a friend? ;~;

^-^ Don't you wish you were a fangirl?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 02:53 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse3.jpg
You know how Alphonse always apologises for what Ed says that's impolite? Well Ed's being sarcastic to Roy again. =D

That's all the screencaps I'm giving today. XD

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Paul, am I not a friend? ;~;

^-^ Don't you wish you were a fangirl?
I'm going to destroy my friend list.

I haven't changed it since I used this account in ... back before I was president.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 02:55 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/qtalphonse3.jpg
You know how Alphonse always apologises for what Ed says that's impolite? Well Ed's being sarcastic to Roy again. =D

That's all the screencaps I'm giving today. XD

=D~ *drool*

Roy is so hot....XD

Yes I love FMA~ I need to get that movie! >O It shall be soon part of my Anime Movie collection XD

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 03:03 PM
=D~ *drool*

Roy is so hot....XD

Yes I love FMA~ I need to get that movie! >O It shall be soon part of my Anime Movie collection XD
I need the movie too :3
After I finish the Samurai X OVAs :3

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM
And I'm still deciding my next name change in May. I'm stuck with "Soanevalcke" or "Alphonse Elric", both of which names I've reserved for myself. XD

I think I'll choose the latter. o_o;

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 03:14 PM
And I'm still deciding my next name change in May. I'm stuck with "Soanevalcke" or "Alphonse Elric", both of which names I've reserved for myself. XD

I think I'll choose the latter. o_o;
The first one is hard to spell @.@ unless we can call you Soan :3
Al= <3
You still seem like Tetsuya-san to me though.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
The first one is hard to spell @.@ unless we can call you Soan :3
Al= <3
You still seem like Tetsuya-san to me though.
Maybe because I am Tetsuya-san? XD

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM
I still call him Tet~

Heh. It's funny.

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Maybe because I am Tetsuya-san? XD
I know that duh! o.o; I just like that better than KCR

Lucid-Acid
January 11th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I call him that one guy Nikki knows! ;O

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Eh~

I'm finally making a PC-only LJ. So once I finish, you all have to add me right away.

~kthxbai~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I know that duh! o.o; I just like that better than KCR

Ugh, I've been abbreviated again. o-o;

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I probly won't change mine for a while. Even in November. This is the name I use alot on MSN when I'm obsessing over Inuyasha XD but right now I'm not obsessing over him.

That's Shinn. I'm sure that Jake is aware of that too. XD Since I have Shinn as my avvy on MSN and in my MSN name XD

but this weekend maybe I'm going to..like redo my whole siggy. In other words it wont be so messy. Only problem is I'm still deciding on what to put for text. I just want some whole no idea other than what I'm doing. It will still be Shinn though XD

Chibi-chan
January 11th, 2006, 03:25 PM
T_________T
I really want an Al theme...*dies*
Cagalli is getting boring.

You've just been replied to by a lazy person XD

Lucid-Acid
January 11th, 2006, 03:26 PM
T_________T
I really want an Al theme...*dies*
Cagalli is getting boring.
Cagalli is teh sux. D;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/alinabox.jpg
Al in a box is much cooler. >D

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 03:27 PM
...this account's theme is very different from my other one.

I'm proud ...

?

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Well you do like to go with those long titles...

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 03:32 PM
*eats a baloney sandwich* o.o

I got hungry XD Theres not alot that I can eat around here >O

Ryoutarou
January 11th, 2006, 03:36 PM
*eats a baloney sandwich* o.o

I got hungry XD Theres not alot that I can eat around here >O
Since when is there a y in that word?