PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 07:29 PM
You people are boring me now...

You guys need a good topic...how about..

WATCHES?!
I'm going to Hot Topic to get one~

Those are so awesome ;3

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Did you know hear what I said? I said I was reffering to what charMz said and to your mistake with the quote WHICH has nothing to do with me being on three hours after I wasnt supposed to be >OHow 'bout you quote what you're talking 'bout since you're just not making any sense anymore?

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Simi and Kimmi arguing again? *Leaves*

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I have to leave to do homework now ._.;

How sad~ I hate homework. And I didn't even finish it. PC is too distracting >O

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 07:33 PM
I went to Hot Topic once, I bought a FLCL shirt there. It's an awesome shirt. XD

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:33 PM
How 'bout you quote what you're talking 'bout since you're just not making any sense anymore?

You're the one not making any sense >_> I'm not going two pages back >_<

Kurono
January 11th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Simi and Kimmi arguing again? *Leaves*

Reminds me of a married couple..

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Simi and Kimmi arguing again? *Leaves*Yeah, she's annoying isn't she? And she's an attention whore too, specificly (specifically...?) my attention since she's always complaining when I skip over one of her posts.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Reminds me of a married couple..

Don't go there >_>

Anyway I gotta go...and no Simon I'm not coming back >_>

I'm watching Tremors~ <3 ;D

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 07:36 PM
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=ishinn

Hot Topic is a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague, and boycotting is the cure.

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Which part, Kimmi? I remember when I used to think that those movies were scary.

Kurono
January 11th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah, she's annoying isn't she? And she's an attention whore too, specificly (specifically...?) my attention since she's always complaining when I skip over one of her posts.

The correction is.. err correct.

Don't go there >_>

I'm watching Tremors~ <3 ;D

But its fun! =D

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Which part, Kimmi? I remember when I used to think that those movies were scary.

I think Tremors 4 and 3 >_<

I must go x_x My mom will kill me if I'm not off x___x

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 07:39 PM

Hot Topic is a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague, and boycotting is the cure.

The only reason why I went in there was for an anime shirt. It was the only place in the mall that sold anime shirts. Go fig I guess.

Lust

Well put, Jacky.

Hot Topic is scary.

Simon

Hot Topic is a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague, and boycotting is the cure....the hell? When I read that strange text that a military usually uses for naming weapons, I was like...Gundam...? And the Cylne thing at top...

SHUT UP JACK.

Jack O'Neill
*kicks Shinn in the shin twice* See you, Kimi.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:40 PM
I only go there to get Anime stuff o_o That's it >_<

Before you people start yelling for me to go >_> I wanna at least hit 1,000 posts if I can >_<

Kurono
January 11th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I only go there to get Anime stuff o_o That's it >_<

Before you people start yelling for me to go >_> I wanna at least hit 1,000 posts if I can >_<

Wow..

What was that about..?

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 07:42 PM
...the hell? When I read that strange text that a military usually uses for naming weapons, I was like...Gundam...? And the Cylne thing at top...
Clyne*

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_kira_yamato
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_athrun_zala
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_lacus_clyne

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Wow..

What was that about..?

Dude I'm really close to 1,000 posts...I wanna get as far as 997 that way I can post in DCC and before school tomorrow and hit it ;D

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Clyne*

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_kira_yamato

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_athrun_zala
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=display_nation/nation=chibi_lacus_clyneToo much time on your hands, Jack? Yeah. Me too.

Kurono
January 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Dude I'm really close to 1,000 posts...I wanna get as far as 997 that way I can post in DCC and before school tomorrow and hit it ;D

It's just four posts away...

But since you should be true to your word you should wait for tomorrow and then get the goal..

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:45 PM
It's just four posts away...

But since you should be true to your word you should wait for tomorrow and then get the goal..

Yeah and I'm going off now~ XD *promises* My mom's right behimd me so I hafta go x_x

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 07:45 PM
You're already 3 posts away, Kimi. You can hit 1k tonight if you really wanted

Simon: There's an error with the second URL.

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:46 PM
You're already 4 posts away, Kimi. You can hit 1k tonight if you really wanted

Simon: There's an error with the second URL.

I know that but I can't stay on because my mom is behind me x_x

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM
What's the point of those sites, JO?

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I think he's just bored probly D:

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 07:48 PM
What's the point of those sites, JO?
I haven't the slightest idea, Ivan.

One more post, Kimi! One more post!

Soul Eater
January 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I haven't the slightest idea, Ivan.

Two more posts, Kimi! Two more posts!

Mwhahahahahaha~

I made it! ;D

I dont wanna spam about or anything but meh! 0_____0 I finally made it! XD

Simon
Simon: There's an error with the second URL.Not really of any importance to me. I haven't clicked.

Jack O'Neill
w00t! Kimi finally made 1k! w00t!

Kurono
Meh, happy 1k.

Now you need more than four times that to reach where I'm at..several more times for other people..

And a hell of a lot more to be top poster on PC.

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 07:50 PM
And a hell of a lot more to be top poster on PC.Who is PC's top poster anyway?

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
1,000 posts in 9 months...w00t?

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 07:56 PM
All-Time Top 10 PC Posters
Kazuhito - 25,137
Eliana - 16,465
Arcanine - 15,300
Angela - 14,833
Flygon trainer - 10,931
Kairi - 10,365
Kylie-chan - 10,314
Chairman Kaga - 10,018
Koroku - 9,586
Jedi_Amara - 9,271
Yeah. XD

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Three cheers for post count...BOOO BOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So Ivan, whatcha been up to up in...Oregon?

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 08:00 PM
All-Time Top 10 PC Posters
Kazuhito - 25,137
Eliana - 16,465
Arcanine - 15,300
Angela - 14,833
Flygon trainer - 10,931
Kairi - 10,365
Kylie-chan - 10,314
Chairman Kaga - 10,018
Koroku - 9,586
Jedi_Amara - 9,271
Yeah. XD
My other account's apt to be up there soon.

Hmm...after I feel better I'll revive him.

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 08:02 PM
My other account's apt to be up there soon.

Hmm...after I feel better I'll revive him.WHO ARE YOU!? Are you Ty-chan?

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Nobody can catch up to Jorfe now. If Andy really tried, he could overtake Eli in the space of a month; Angela can in turn overtake both of them at once. Kylie and Alan are both within striking distance of taking out Flygon trainer and Kairi in one fell swoop. JA can overtake Greg if she wanted.

Simon: That's Paul, not Ty. XP

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 08:08 PM
A certain banned PC member who evades just to harass staff over and over again posted in my LiveJournal.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronan606/NastyCommentBlur.png
It's idiots like this we need not have around the community, who thinks so?

The post this comment was posted in can be found at my LiveJournal (http://www.livejournal.com/users/soanevalcke/). Ask me for an uncensored one.

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 08:11 PM
A certain banned PC member who evades just to harass staff over and over again posted in my LiveJournal.

The post this comment was posted in can be found at my LiveJournal (http://www.livejournal.com/users/soanevalcke/). Ask me for an uncensored one.
Have you considered trying to track him down in real life and killing/crippling/maiming him?

Simon
What the hell is a "'cershore?"

DarkCircuit
Mwhahahahahaha~

I made it! ;D

I dont wanna spam about or anything but meh! 0_____0 I finally made it! XD
You rock my world Kimi~ WHEEEEEEE!

Congrats! |+Rep: Positive ~ Member: Kimi ~ Comment: WhooHoo on 1K!+|

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 08:14 PM

I know we're not to post links to another boards, but I understand where you're coming from as a staff member. I hate how people can act like that. I don't know whats funnier, the fact that he mispelt some of the words or the fact that he can't tell he's the n00b in reality.

And I know I spell words wrong sometimes, but I'll admit it.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I know we're not to post links to another boards, but I understand where you're coming from as a staff member. I hate how people can act like that. I don't know whats funnier, the fact that he mispelt some of the words or the fact that he can't tell he's the n00b in reality.

"To other boards"? LiveJournals are blogs. XD
Nah, not really. You're one of PC's smart typers. You can make a few little typoes, but if your intentions are good, and you type smart without any intention to flame, you're not a problem at all. Everyone makes their typoes, like the many people in this thread right now. ^_^

And maybe Simon's bashing in a way, but it's in good grammar and it's not at a PC member. ^_^;;

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 08:18 PM

I want you to get a new banner. It's fuzzly.

And yeah. Just my unwanted opinion~

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 08:21 PM
And maybe Simon's bashing in a way, but it's in good grammar and it's not at a PC member. ^_^;;It's not at a PC member...?

I'm not sure if I shoud feel insulted or not.

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 08:22 PM
"To other boards"? LiveJournals are blogs. XD
Nah, not really. You're one of PC's smart typers. You can make a few little typoes, but if your intentions are good, and you type smart without any intention to flame, you're not a problem at all. Everyone makes their typoes, like the many people in this thread right now. ^_^

Thanks for the compliment. I was meaning by stuff like this board I mod at. Thats what I ment in my point.

I want you to get a new banner. It's fuzzly.

Its an ok banner, I can't help the pic in the right part of it. It was like that when I found the pic. ^^;

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Did you hear that Simon, it's Paul.

aka Katasuro.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 08:25 PM
He's MORE than a PC member now. If it's on a certain topic (like Trevor) and not bashing a current member, then I'm perfectly fine with it. XD

trevor123321's grave:
trevor123321 - Don't R.I.P.
Idiot, n00b, Whined About wanting to be a moderator, Harassed members.

You never deserved to live.

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Its those type of people that needs a swift kick downstairs. XD

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 08:28 PM
He's MORE than a PC member now. If it's on a certain topic (like Trevor) and not bashing a current member, then I'm perfectly fine with it. XD

trevor123321's grave:

You never deserved to live.Who's "he"? The guy on your LJ? Who's Trevor?

I'm going to go ponder about life while I shower now.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 08:28 PM
It's one of those people who don't deserve to live.

"He" SPAMMED my LJ and so much more. I can't forgive him, nor will I ever unban him (unless it's like, 2 years later or something, where I have a soft spot for most banned members that have been banned for prolonged periods, but meh, I daresay NEVER).

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 08:33 PM

trevor123321's grave:

You never deserved to live.

Abby and Sarah are retarded bias idiots who got so full of themselves that it ultimately led to them being clinically retarded...

*phew* that feels good

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Showers are clean.

I love cleanliness o.o; But Simon can never be clean D: Pervert~ [/random]

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Wow, there's a new bed coming out called the Extreme Large King Sized bed. Its over 10 feet wide. o_O

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Abby's a nice girl...nice, nice girl...and I...love her

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Abby and Sarah are retarded bias idiots who got so full of themselves that it ultimately led to them being clinically retarded...

*phew* that feels good
Well, not exactly on the topic and it's about someone who's been inflicting pain. Just make sure you don't go off like that again. ^_^;;

Paul... None of the "Pervert" mentions, okay?

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 08:42 PM
I've got a question, Dakota. Why did you change your name to John Denver? I forget.

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Abby's a nice girl...nice, nice girl...and I...love her
And just a few posts ago, you said that Abby was a retarded, biased idiot who got so full of herself that it ultimately led to her becoming clinically retarded. Meh. I'm not here to point out hypocrisies.

John Denver
January 11th, 2006, 08:44 PM
And just a few posts ago, you said that Abby was a retarded, biased idiot who got so full of herself that it ultimately led to her becoming clinically retarded. Meh. I'm not here to point out hypocrisies.

I quickly, quickly changed my mind very fast...

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I'm just glad I wasn't here when Abby and Sawah were still making this forum their stomping grounds. All I've heard is hearsay and the occasional first-person account about their reign of terror here, but still.

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I'm just glad I wasn't here when Abby and Sawah were still making this forum their stomping grounds. All I've heard is hearsay and the occasional first-person account about their reign of terror here, but still.I'm disappointed that I wasn't there for it...

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Well, not exactly on the topic and it's about someone who's been inflicting pain. Just make sure you don't go off like that again. ^_^;;

Paul... None of the "Pervert" mentions, okay?
o_o;

Sorry~ didn't know that was off limits <<; I forgot how bad the DCC gets when rules aren't enforced ;;

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 08:56 PM
I'm disappointed that I wasn't there for it...
But then again, I've always had a sort of morbid curiosity about these sorts of things. How was it like living under Adolf Hitler's regime? Or Joseph Stalin's? I'd guess that life under Abby and Sawah was similar enough.

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM
But then again, I've always had a sort of morbid curiosity about these sorts of things. How was it like living under Adolf Hitler's regime? Or Joseph Stalin's? I'd guess that life under Abby and Sawah was similar enough.Hitler was like 1/10th of what Stalin was.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Don't get that impression. Abby was a great girl, and even when Sarah was around, ignoring what she's done for Sarah, she's done more for the community than anyone else. We wish to forget that it happened and move forward. No need for reminders of that past, of the staff back then, and such.

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:01 PM
But then again, I've always had a sort of morbid curiosity about these sorts of things. How was it like living under Adolf Hitler's regime? Or Joseph Stalin's? I'd guess that life under Abby and Sawah was similar enough.
It was *shiver*.

People don't see me as a vet, but zomg yes...yes I am. Those were the days that they would talk about...rather inappropriate things they liked to do together.

Plus Abby always let Sarah get away with everything, even though Sarah actually had a tongue of acid and was always flaming. I got in ... some fights with her <<; She was also really gothic. I saw a pic of her IRL =X

And, just to let you know, here's a thread that I made about a year ago [more now] while I was so fed up of all the junk they were pulling. I don't specifically mention them, but it's a good indicator of the state of PC at the time:

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=23213

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Hitler was like 1/10th of what Stalin was.
Were there pogroms, holocausts, purges, or anything else of the sort under the Abby/Sawah regime?

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM
I'm going to get in trouble for posting that link @_@;

I didn't see Tet's post before that ;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM
We can't move forward if you all keep bringing it up. It comes in as a heavy reminder, one that we do not need to know about any longer. Please, enough discussion of this unless I need to pull out a cool-off period or issue DCC bans. Sigh.

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 09:05 PM
It was *shiver*.

People don't see me as a vet, but zomg yes...yes I am. Those were the days that they would talk about...rather inappropriate things they liked to do together.

Plus Abby always let Sarah get away with everything, even though Sarah actually had a tongue of acid and was always flaming. I got in ... some fights with her <<; She was also really gothic. I saw a pic of her IRL =X

And, just to let you know, here's a thread that I made about a year ago [more now] while I was so fed up of all the junk they were pulling. I don't specifically mention them, but it's a good indicator of the state of PC at the time:

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=23213
Eep. I shouldn't have quoted it then, Paul... >O

November 2004? Yeah, that was long, LONG before my time here. What it must have felt like to be a newbie arriving at PC amidst all that...

This is where the discussion terminates. Do I have to pull out one of my old Class 7 Seals again?

Thomas
January 11th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Offtopic: Paul were did you presidential name go?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
He changed accounts, for one. And next, the presidential name was pulled out at the staff discretion.

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM
I was actually...hmm....joined over a year before I made that thread. Wheee~ I am an old member. That's really freaky though. And September 9th isn't even my join date. I was here in the *old* PC before teh database wipe.

...really old member...

Tom~ Presidential elections are over. I was officially the last president.

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Here's an example of a Class 7 Seal, if anyone's curious.

By edict of Confederate High Command, all matters regarding these xenomorphs are under Class 7 Seal. Do not speak of the existence of the xenomorphs or in any way relay the events surrounding their appearance on Chau Sara. Failure to comply with these orders will result in immediate termination. This conversation never took place. We were never here.

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM
What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, the homework I'm never going to get done.

I'm going to dddiiieee tomorrow in school. I'm tired! =X

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Here's an example of a Class 7 Seal, if anyone's curious.Chau Sara...is that from SC? I might be thinking of Char though.

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Chau Sara...is that from SC? I might be thinking of Char though.
You guessed right, Simon. Chau Sara is from SC. And of course, you and I both know what the "xenomorphs" really are.

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:19 PM
You guessed right, Simon. Chau Sara is from SC. And of course, you and I both know what the "xenomorphs" really are.
*snicker*

Ah~ I still remember when ^The One Above owned the DCC~ with 22sa leading the way.

Those were such good, naive times <3

Jack O'Neill
January 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM
And, as always, all the fun stuff at PC was long, LONG before my own time here. *sigh* Kinda makes me wish I had joined sooner...

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Since when were you around, Paul? 2004? ^^;;

I was a member since November 29, 2003. A little bit of a while since PC switched from an IkonBoard.

DarkCircuit
January 11th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Since when were you around, Paul? 2004? ^^;;

I was a member since November 29, 2003. A little bit of a while since PC switched from an IkonBoard.
No Tet o.o; Unless you're on a second account, I'm member number 151, you're 3,000 something. Silly~ no one gives me credit for how long I've been around ;;

I orignally joined back before PC had the big db wipe. And...I have no idea what it was on~ But it didn't have Quick reply. The mySQL was purged, so I had to re-register. Which I did, on September 9th, 2003.

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I start school at 8:15 tommorow! w00t!

Simon
January 11th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Reminiscing on days of PC that I was never here for...

That's wonderful, Ivan.

Lust
January 11th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Yes, it's really wonderful! Simon...AH!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Check my join date, Paul. The only reason I'm at this number is because I've been doing account merges. I registered right after Abby did (her ID is 4), therefore mine was 5. It's invalid right now because of the account merges.

And I mistaken myself. I was registered at the community in 2002, so I've been around for 3 years at the community.

Mystic
January 11th, 2006, 09:45 PM
How long has PC really been around? Late 2002 or 2003?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 11th, 2006, 09:49 PM
PC as a vBulletin was around late 2002. I was around on November 29th, 2002 - my three year anniversary at PC was on November 29th, 2005. Shame nobody was around to attend it as PC had been down. ._.;;

Asura Nirosuki
January 12th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Here's what I always wanted to know,
Who was the very first person to join?
PNN is the second but who was the first?

flight
January 12th, 2006, 03:55 AM
PC as a vBulletin was around late 2002. I was around on November 29th, 2002 - my three year anniversary at PC was on November 29th, 2005. Shame nobody was around to attend it as PC had been down. ._.;;

I know how you feel Jake. I missed my 12th bithday at PC because of my internet. Another question though You joined September 2003 right? How can you be around November 29th?

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 06:01 AM

So then PC is like about...5 years old? o_o wow XD

Candelyce
January 12th, 2006, 06:20 AM
*Shakes fist at Cute Inuyasha-kun* You killed it. j/k

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 06:23 AM
*Shakes fist at Cute Inuyasha-kun* You killed it. j/k

Tis my job ;D

I hafta go to school now x_x Talk to you later >_<

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Tis my job ;D

I hafta go to school now x_x Talk to you later >_<
*razzles* Ha~ :3 Kura's at school now~
X3 So what's up everyone?~
Kura's so bored ;o;~

Candelyce
January 12th, 2006, 06:29 AM
*razzles* Ha~ :3 Kura's at school now~
X3 So what's up everyone?~
Kura's so bored ;o;~ There's a Ice Cream tree outside. Got me some Chocolate cookie crunch. XD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 06:34 AM
There's a Ice Cream tree outside. Got me some Chocolate cookie crunch. XD

@@ *razzle* <3 You're lucky~ :3 Kura wishes she had icecream, too~~ <3

Candelyce
January 12th, 2006, 06:38 AM
@@ *razzle* <3 You're lucky~ :3 Kura wishes she had icecream, too~~ <3 There's one at your school too.

Dawson
January 12th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Breast enlargements are bad for your eyes.

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 12:18 PM
And you would know this...how?

Sankari
January 12th, 2006, 12:19 PM

Uh, well...okay. What's happening...?

Dawson
January 12th, 2006, 12:22 PM
And you would know this...how?
I stared at them so long that my eyes went weird.

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 12:27 PM
I stared at them so long that my eyes went weird.
Just don't-- Nah, that's too easy.

Sankari
January 12th, 2006, 12:35 PM
*cough* Annnyway, whaddya think of my new avatar? ^^;

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 12:52 PM
We talking about boobs now...?

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Uh.... O_o;;

Kura is back!!! I haven't talked to her since she got back. XD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Uh.... O_o;;

Kura is back!!! I haven't talked to her since she got back. XD

;o; *clings* HII ANDY!! *missed j00*~~
:3 Yessums, Kura's back!! <3 <3

@@ By the way.. do you have like.. the pokecommunity logo anywhere? *needs it for school*

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 01:23 PM
;o; *clings* HII ANDY!! *missed j00*~~
:3 Yessums, Kura's back!! <3 <3

@@ By the way.. do you have like.. the pokecommunity logo anywhere? *needs it for school*
I missed you too.
How was your long long longggggggggggggggggggggg trip Kura?

And what PC logo?

And how come you got Jorfe as your avy (at least I thik that's Jorfe)? XD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I missed you too.
How was your long long longggggggggggggggggggggg trip Kura?

And what PC logo?

And how come you got Jorfe as your avy (at least I thik that's Jorfe)? XD

X3 So many questions!
:3 My trip wasn't -that- long~ only a week~
@@ And it was good, 'cept my cousin kept getting hit on and I was ignored so I felt a bit depressed in the evening ._. but I didn't let it ruin my vacation~~

@@ Doesn't pokecommunity have a logo? ._.;;

@@ And at lunch, Lisa, Erica and I decided it'd be funny if that picture of Jorge had a slogan for Axe Deodorant on it :3~~

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 01:31 PM
A week is a long time. I think it's the longest we haven't talked. XD
And I'm glad you had a good time.

Well, me no thinks so. Unless you're talking about the banners for the layouts. O_o

And it is funny, and very strange at the same time. XD
I wonder how many knows who that is. XD

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 01:32 PM
It's not Jorge...

Eh, whatever. It's not like it's a big deal.

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 01:34 PM
It's not Jorge...

Yes it is Jorge, just an old pic of him. XD
And since Kura saw it she kind of liked it. XD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:35 PM
A week is a long time. I think it's the longest we haven't talked. XD
And I'm glad you had a good time.

Well, me no thinks so. Unless you're talking about the banners for the layouts. O_o

And it is funny, and very strange at the same time. XD
I wonder how many knows who that is. XD

@@ Well I guess.. but do you know like.. what the main font is that you use for the slogan?
._. maybe I could just use that~

@@ And yeah.. I guess it is pretty long now that you put it that way X33

It's not Jorge...

It -is- Jorge.

Yes it is Jorge, just an old pic of him. XD
And since Kura saw it she kind of liked it. XD
@@ Well he -is- pretty~
@@ You're pretty, too~ >> You just gotta get rid of that moustache, it makes you look bad when you're actually quite handsome :3~

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Let's just change the subject eh?

THREE DAY WEEKEND! BOO ya!

What're you guys gonna be doing?

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hurray for Martin Luther King~~ <3

New supermod color? I liked the orange..

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Let's just change the subject eh?

THREE DAY WEEKEND! BOO ya!

What're you guys gonna be doing?

._. The usual, since I don't have a 3-day weekend~

Arcanine
Kura: If you mean for PokLink then you'll have to ask Jake, since he made the layout.

D: Me no knows, most likely play LoZ: WW.

John Denver

Canada doesn't have Martin Luther King day? *gasp*

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 01:40 PM
THAT SUCKS D:

I'm going to have to invent a plot for a short story this weekend, ho hum.

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I should get to drawing Kaga's portrait soon...

OMG WARCRAFT III

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 01:45 PM
*blink* Do I know you John Denver? o.o

Someone think of a plot for meeeeee ;~;

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Kura: If you mean for PokLink then you'll have to ask Jake, since he made the layout.

D: Me no knows, most likely play LoZ: WW.

@@ Ugh, I'm way too lazy to do that..
@@ I guess I'll just pick a font that looks similar~

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I'm still using the Christmas Theme~
The themes get so much prettier! <3

Hiroshi Sotomura
I know how you feel Jake. I missed my 12th bithday at PC because of my internet. Another question though You joined September 2003 right? How can you be around November 29th?
The answer should be obvious enough - September 2003 is the date PC got a new database, therefore the date is inaccurate.

Arcanine
I should get to drawing Kaga's portrait soon...

OMG WARCRAFT III
Let me guess, you play the largest MMORPG, known as the World of Warcraft? XD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:48 PM
._. I feel like I'm Jorge with this avvie

._. my brother plays World of Warcraft~~

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 01:49 PM

._. my brother plays World of Warcraft~~
You don't act like Jorge though.

What's so good about that game? o.o?

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 01:50 PM
@@ Ugh, I'm way too lazy to do that..
@@ I guess I'll just pick a font that looks similar~

._. my brother plays World of Warcraft~~ Well, he might be too lazy to tell you. XD
What's this for?

And that's strange, you could use a pic of yours for your avy. Then you'll feel like Kura..... or better yet, get Jorfe to use your pic for his avy. XD

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Well, he might be too lazy to tell you. XD
What's this for?

And that's strange, you could use a pic of yours for your avy. Then you'll feel like Kura..... or better yet, get Jorfe to use your pic for his avy. XD

Uncle Andy you're alive! o_o

Where were you anyway? O.o

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Uncle Andy you're alive! o_o

Where were you anyway? O.o
The best response was that he was looking around his grave very early. =DD

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Well, he might be too lazy to tell you. XD
What's this for?

*snorts* @@ OMG, we could have pictures of everyone for everyone else X3

@@ I'd use yours.. but you didn't want me showing it to people ._. so yeah, I wont, don't worry~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2006, 01:58 PM

@@ I'd use yours.. but you didn't want me showing it to people ._. so yeah, I wont, don't worry~
You're one of the the strangest people I've ever met, Kura.

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 02:00 PM
You're one of the the strangest people I've ever met, Kura.

... ;o;.. ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME? *cries*

Arcanine
January 12th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Kimi: I've took my time to stay away from PC. XD
I remember back when I was gone for 3 days, everyone was like "Where's Andy?" (well back then it was "Arcanine" XD). And that was strange. XD
But I'm off of PC because I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I love a good RPG and I got past my fear of the Cell Shaded LoZ look. XD

Jake: Uh.... what? XD

Kura: Yea we could have that going on. XD
You'd have to get another pic of me if I was ok with it being all over PC. XD
Because look at Jorge's pic, he looks..... like he pwns (I guess that's the way to say it XD). Mine, I look like I'm ready to fall. XD

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 02:02 PM
I remember back when I was gone for 3 days, everyone was like "Where's Andy?" (well back then it was "Arcanine" XD). And that was strange. XD
But I'm off of PC because I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I love a good RPG and I got past my fear of the Cell Shaded LoZ look. XD

Because look at Jorge's pic, he looks..... like he pwns (I guess that's the way to say it XD). Mine, I look like I'm ready to fall. XD
Oh....ok XD I was kinda wondering where you were XD

I wanna see a real pic of you! ;.; I wont show it to anyone either o.o

Kura
January 12th, 2006, 02:03 PM

Nah, I like the most recent one you took/showed me looks really good :3
@@ Jorge's picture is taken professionally ._. so yeah, that's probably why it might look so good X3 *pat's Jorfie's head*~

flight
January 12th, 2006, 02:03 PM

No. I will not show a picture of me to everyone here....there is something wrong with me..

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Let me guess, you play the largest MMORPG, known as the World of Warcraft? XD

No way dude...I'm not down with the paying while I play thing. I play the first Warcraft III

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Have I shown my silly picture yet, Kura? >>;

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Oh just a reminder...whatever you do....don't wear black tomorrow >O

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th....*shudders* Honestly I wanna get sick tomorrow >_>

Jake: I wanna see your piccy! o.o

Chairman Kaga
January 12th, 2006, 02:12 PM
I realized last night from overwork that three in the morning is closer to six in the morning than I could have ever imagined.

Excuse me while I crash.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2006, 02:14 PM
You asked for it (http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/Anton.jpg). It's dated May 14, 2005, but then again... *is wearing glasses right now and should take a picture of that*

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
You asked for it (http://members.optusnet.com.au/tetsuya606/Anton.jpg). It's dated May 14, 2005, but then again... *is wearing glasses right now and should take a picture of that*

You look really good Jake o.o Better than I do XD

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 02:23 PM
^-^ That's a cool pic :3
When I'm actually looking decent, I might post a pic XD

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 02:28 PM

Wow...totally totally not what I was expecting. Happy nonetheless...

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 02:32 PM
For anyone else, I probably don't look like what you'd expect either ^^;
Nonetheless, I'm still Chibi-chan~

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I've posted my pic on PC so many times...everyone knows what I look like...

I think O_o

DarkCircuit
January 12th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I wanna see a pic of you Chibi ;;

Sometimes I like to talk pics too much~ so there's a lot o.o; On myspace at least~

And wow...Tet...o: Not how I pictured you! Cool nonetheless XD!

Yes Dakota, we all know what you look like ;p

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Post the pic, the one where you look like the lead singer to Fallout boy

pokejungle
January 12th, 2006, 03:39 PM

I don't like like that guy <<; And I forgot what pic that was XD

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 03:39 PM
The up and close one...your myspace display pic...

it's gnarly

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I look like me! ;O D looks exsactly like John Denver, they could be twins. ;D

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 03:45 PM
I look like me! ;O D looks exsactly like John Denver, they could be twins. ;D

Heck yes we do...I have the same soothing, country voice as well. Yeah, you and Kaga have heard...it's ownsome *coughs*

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 03:47 PM
o3o Sloooow DCC.
Chibi needs to finish science.
Nice poem

pokejungle
January 12th, 2006, 03:48 PM
I ... think I've heard your voice ^^

On AIM a loooooong time ago.

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 03:48 PM
I have a calculus and a Freshmen comp test tommorrow...

haven't studied yet...probably gonna fail both unless I read up

Ooh look...PC...*gets distracted*

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM
The yang's avatar scares the ying.
Chibi lives in Procrastination.
I'll tell you how it relates to Over the Rainbow later.

pokejungle
January 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM
I have to go to band, which I had FORGOTTEN about.

Ugh .-. Anyways~ you all like my new Ringu theme?

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I have a calculus and a Freshmen comp test tommorrow...

haven't studied yet...probably gonna fail both unless I read up

Ooh look...PC...*gets distracted*I hope you mean college freshman...'cause an 18 year old high school freshie...uh-uh.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I have to go to band, which I had FORGOTTEN about.

Ugh .-. Anyways~ you all like my new Ringu theme?
The yen's avatar scares then yang.
Chibi speaks in riddles.
Science can wait.

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Three pages since last night. Meh.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Father is unhappy?
Chibi hates counting.
So she does no math.

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Jack...do something about your degenerate genetically impossible child. Spank her or something.

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Jack...do something about your degenerate genetically impossible child. Spank her or something.
XD! Maybe she was adopted? ;X

pokejungle
January 12th, 2006, 04:03 PM
That's exactly what I thought <<;

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:04 PM
-.-
Simon needs a hug.
But that would crush his burning heart to ashes.
Simon has lost emotion.

And Alphonse is very sexy~

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 04:05 PM
-.-
Simon needs a hug.
But that would crush his burning heart to ashes.
Simon has lost emotion.

And Alphonse is very sexy~*rips a Steven Stone plushie to bits, then burns the pieces*

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 04:06 PM
That was so uncalled for... ;;

Dawson
"Sticks and stones may break your bones but a shot to the head will leave you dead"

It's so refreshing to hear a young niece say that

Chibi-chan
*rips a Steven Stone plushie to bits, then burns the pieces* Evilness...>:
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOO ;~;
You horrible person!!!!!!!! What the hell did Steven do to you..............;____________________;
*cries*

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:07 PM
How about...no? *gives Chibi an Alphonse plushie and one of those pillows with Athrun on it*

Partial List of Alternate Gundam SEED Voice Actors v2.0

Kira Yamato - Joshua Seth
Athrun Zala, Auel Neider - Yuri Lowenthal
Lacus Clyne, Lunamaria Hawke - Kate Higgins
Mu La Flaga, Andrew Waltfeld - Steve Blum
Murrue Ramius, Stellar Loussier - Michelle Ruff
Gilbert Dullindal - Kirk Thornton
Rau Le Creuset, Rey Za Burrel - Crispin Freeman
Natarle Badgiruel, Talia Gladys - Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
Dearka Elsman, Orga Sabnak, Sting Oakley, Shinn Asuka - Jason Spisak
Flay Allster, Meyrin Hawke - Melissa Fahn
Cagalli Yula Athha - Colleen O'Shaughnessy
Miriallia Haww - Stephanie Sheh
Tolle Koenig, Nicol Amalfi, Crot Buer - Dave Wittenberg
Sai Argyle, Lord Djibril - Michael Lindsay
Shani Andras - Michael Reisz

Just thought I'd post the list again. Better or worse? Jorfe and I say infinitely better. Why don't you people decide? XD

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 04:08 PM
That was so uncalled for... ;;yeah well...I remember her love for Stone, so I decided to do it. Spur of the moment.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:10 PM
How about...no? *gives Chibi an Alphonse plushie and one of those pillows with Athrun on it*

*sniffle* Dad ish great :,D
Simon is just jealous. You unlovable thing you >:

Ryoutarou

Just thought I'd post the list again. Better or worse? Jorfe and I say infinitely better. Why don't you people decide? XDGood...now give them all 4Kids voices and names.

Lucid

Just thought I'd post the list again. Better or worse? Jorfe and I say infinitely better. Why don't you people decide? XD
Crot needs a VA that's good at yelling. >.o

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM
*hides her Inuyasha plushie from Simon* ;<

Mystic
January 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone, I just got back form some intense Yu-gi-oh dueling action. XD

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Jack, about our crossover plot...
I can really see the 4kids voiceactor for Satoshi revealing all this horrible evil plots to Ed....
lol.
It's rather funny.

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Good...now give them all 4Kids voices and names.
4Kids will never get their filthy claws on any Gundam series.

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 04:15 PM
4Kids will never get their filthy claws on any Gundam series.
True...but still...do it...because I'm bored, it'll kill time and make people cry.

Sankari
January 12th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Hey Mystic! And hello everyone. What's the topic?

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 04:17 PM
So Jack, how's your script for GSD coming? o.o *doesnt know why she is asking*

Chibi-chan
Every time you ask that question, a kitty dies.
That makes Al sad. No one likes Alphonse sad ;~;

Ryoutarou
Hey Mystic! And hello everyone. What's the topic?Yeah...about that post...

No "What's the topic?" posts. If you want to know what the topic is then read up a few posts. Don't make a post just to ask what the topic is because again, thats also spam.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:18 PM
So Jack, how's your script for GSD coming? o.o *doesnt know why she is asking*
*Chibi-chan looooooooves writing scripts*
If he's writing one, good luck! Scripts are fun~

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:19 PM
True...but still...do it...because I'm bored, it'll kill time and make people cry.
I don't know how to operate like those psychos. Why don't you go about the task of visualizing SEED as bastardized by 4Kids?

Soul Eater
Yeah...about that post...

Hopefully I haven't done that ;X I usaully don't. XD I just tend to pick up the topic as I post XD

Simon
So...are there like certain staff members assigned to patrol this place at certain hours of the day?

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
I don't know how to operate like those psychos. Why don't you go about the task of visualizing SEED as bastardized by 4Kids?
I'll...*cough*...

"A [large battle] is breaking out between the EA and ZAFT unions. Their special mobile suits known as Gundams will help prevent people from being sent to the shadow..."

Okay, can't do that without breaking out laughing.

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 04:21 PM
So...are there like certain staff members assigned to patrol this place at certain hours of the day?
No, we just dottle in and out. D;

Sankari
Yeah...about that post...
><;; Crap! I'm breaking a lot of little rules lately ;~;

*kicks herself repetively*

Soul Eater
Well how else will they monitor it, Simon? >_>

Then again....are they really monitoring it? o.o I imagine they are though...seeing as they do post in here to keep us from causing trouble XD

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Well how else will they monitor it, Simon? >_>

Then again....are they really monitoring it? o.o I imagine they are though...seeing as they do post in here to keep us from causing trouble XD
Because the second we gain bolded names, we lose all human emotions and live only to work for the boards.

Mystic
January 12th, 2006, 04:24 PM

Hey Spoony~Chan. I think the topic is something about voice actors. XD

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Because the second we gain bolded names, we lose all human emotions and live only to work for the boards.

Oh really? XD

You're in here alot Jorfe. You can't post all the time...XD You must monitor us and make sure we dont end up cyber-strangling each other XD

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Kira Yamato - Will Ferrel
Athrun Zala, Auel Neider - Will Ferrel
Lacus Clyne, Lunamaria Hawke - Will Ferrel
Mu La Flaga, Andrew Waltfeld - Will Ferrel
Murrue Ramius, Stellar Loussier - Will Ferrel
Gilbert Dullindal - Will Ferrel
Rau Le Creuset, Rey Za Burrel - Will Ferrel
Natarle Badgiruel, Talia Gladys - Will Ferrel
Dearka Elsman, Orga Sabnak, Sting Oakley, Shinn Asuka - Will Ferrel
Flay Allster, Meyrin Hawke - Will Ferrel
Cagalli Yula Athha - Will Ferrel
Miriallia Haww - Will Ferrel
Tolle Koenig, Nicol Amalfi, Crot Buer - Will Ferrel
Sai Argyle, Lord Djibril - Will Ferrel
Shani Andras - Will Ferrel

I think we have a winner

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Because the second we gain bolded names, we lose all human emotions and live only to work for the boards.That didn't happen to me. I still had a decent amount of emotion left after getting bolded. Or does this only apply to those above light blue?

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I'll...*cough*...

"A [large battle] is breaking out between the EA and ZAFT unions. Their special mobile suits known as Gundams will help prevent people from being sent to the shadow..."

Okay, can't do that without breaking out laughing.
Come on, Jorfe. Show some restraint. You can do this.

Will Ferrell... *is laughing maniacally IRL* XD

Chibi-chan
Lol.

If anyone has a GSD script, I can be sure to alter it to a 4kids format XD

John Denver
The new S-mod color gave me diahhrea

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Come on, Jorfe. Show some restraint. You can do this.

You do it then. I seriously couldn't do that without laughing after every other word.

John Denver
January 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM

You missed it...it was perfect

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM
You do it then. I seriously couldn't do that without laughing after every other word.
Like I said, I don't know how to operate like those psychos, so I'd be lost.

Yes, yes, we noticed the list with Will Ferrell doing all the roles. It'd be so crazy...it might just work as a frighteningly effective parody.

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Like I said, I don't know how to operate like those psychos, so I'd be lost.
I don't wanna know how they work, so I won't test the waters anymore.

Lust
January 12th, 2006, 04:32 PM

You missed it...it was perfect
We didn't miss it we just didn't think it was funny.

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 04:34 PM
If anything, Will Ferrell might do an even worse job than the Canadian VAs, and the Canadian VAs were for the most part just plain awful.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:35 PM
I can! I can! X3
Just...give me some dialogue and I'll alter it o.o;;

Kurono
January 12th, 2006, 04:46 PM
I can like...totally pwn as Athrun's VA.
And Kira..and Mu...and everyone else. XD

Simon
Were the ones aired on CN the ones done by Canadians?

Lucid
I can like...totally pwn as Athrun's VA.
And Kira..and Mu...and everyone else. XD
You would make a lovely Lacus. ;3

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I could do Flay and Meyrin~
^-^

Mystic
January 12th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'd like to have my own custom Gundam of my choice. Something that would sound cool. XD

Kurono
January 12th, 2006, 04:54 PM
You would make a lovely Lacus. ;3

Lacus has a freakishly deep voice..?

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I wanna be an extended~ ;;

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I finally went back to myspace thingy XD Theres like 3 of my friends in rl life that have one. So I'm trying to find who they are add adding them...I added one because she is on my MSN list XD

but meh~

How is everyone today? ;3 I'm scared for tomorrow x_x I realllly hate Friday the 13th...;.;

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I finally went back to myspace thingy XD Theres like 3 of my friends in rl life that have one. So I'm trying to find who they are add adding them...I added one because she is on my MSN list XD

but meh~

How is everyone today? ;3 I'm scared for tomorrow x_x I realllly hate Friday the 13th...;.;
*goes download the Michel Myers theme* ;O

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:01 PM
I can! I can! X3
Just...give me some dialogue and I'll alter it o.o;;
Okay, here's a little something I made on the fly here.

mature people and others of that nature.

INT -- APRILUS ONE -- PLANT SUPREME COUNCIL CHAMBERS

Most of the characters of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny are gathered in the chambers of the PLANT Supreme Council to...discuss things. The chamber itself is a mess; bloodstains and scorch marks abound everywhere. Kira, Athrun, Lacus, Cagalli, Shinn, Lunamaria, Stellar, Dearka, Yzak, Flay, Meyrin, and Miriallia are seated around the massive center table; the others are just standing around, talking amongst themselves while the 12 seated people carry out their discussion.

Kira: So, uh, yeah.
Athrun: Yeah.
Yzak: DIE, YOU MOTHER****ING BASTARDS!!!
Dearka: What Yzak said. Die.
Lacus: I have an idea. Why don't we all get high?
Flay: Shove it, you filthy Coordinator sons of *****es! You can all rot in hell, for all I care!
Milly: No, YOU shove it, *****!
Cagalli: *flashes everyone* Look at my boobies!
Shinn: You're a flat-chested whore, Cagalli!
Meyrin: That wasn't nice, Shinn! Apologize to Cagalli now!
Shinn: *slaps Meyrin* Shut up, *****!
Luna: *slaps Shinn* How dare you call my little sister a *****!
Shinn: *slaps Luna*
Yzak: DESTROY!!!
Dearka: What Yzak said.
Stellar: ...Jigga what?
Flay: Let's all have sex!
Yzak: OBLITERATE!!!
Lacus: You're a filthy whore, Flay Allster!
Flay: Speak for yourself, Coordinator *****!
Yzak: ANNIHILATE!!!
Kira: Flay, Lacus, you've both been very bad girls. Please go to my room and wait for me there.

Flay and Lacus exit the chambers, with Kira leaving shortly afterwards. Orga, Crot, and Shani sit down.

Crot: KILL!!! DESTROY!!! MASTURBATE!!!
Orga: To make Crot shut up or not to make Crot shut up, that is the question.
Shani: Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half-time...
Yzak: KILL!!! DESTROY!!! MASTURBATE!!!
Luna: Spank me, Shinn!
Shinn: Yes, mistress. *spanks Luna's butt*
Shani: Shake that laffy taffy...
Meyrin: Perverts!

Meyrin leaves in a huff. Auel takes a seat.

Auel: Shinn shoots, he scores!
Stellar: We don't need your commentary, Auel.
Crot: DIE!!!
Shani: At the end of the world, or the last thing I see, you are never coming home, never coming home...

Meanwhile, the "adults" are having their own discussion off in their little corner.

Gilbert: Mu, do you really have to have your fourway with Murrue, Natarle, and my girlfriend right here in front of the rest of us?
Mu: Of course, you prude! *resumes having sex with Murrue, Natarle, and Talia*
Rau: Sex is overrated.

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 05:08 PM

Most of the characters of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny are gathered in the chambers of the PLANT Supreme Council to...discuss things. The chamber itself is a mess; bloodstains and scorch marks abound everywhere. Kira, Athrun, Lacus, Cagalli, Shinn, Lunamaria, Stellar, Dearka, Yzak, Flay, Meyrin, and Miriallia are seated around the massive center table; the others are just standing around, talking amongst themselves while the 12 seated people carry out their discussion.

Flay: Shove it, you filthy Coordinator sons of *****es! You can all rot in hell, for all I care!
Kira: Flay, Lacus, you've both been very bad girls. Please go to my room and wait for me there.

Flay and Lacus exit the chambers, with Kira leaving shortly afterwards. Orga, Crot, and Shani sit down.

Shani: At the end of the world, or the last thing I see, you are never coming home, never coming home...

Meanwhile, the "adults" are having their own discussion off in their little corner.

Gilbert: Mu, do you really have to have your fourway with Murrue, Natarle, and my girlfriend right here in front of the rest of us?
Rau: Sex is overrated.

Is that even PC appriote to be showing? o_o

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:16 PM

Yzak: I'm upset at you people!
Dearka: ....I'm upset too.
Lacus: Anyone want some cotton candy? ^-^
Flay: I have diabetes. No thank you. Diabetes is a variable disorder of carbohydrate metabolism caused by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors and usually characterized by inadequate secretion or utilization of insulin, by excessive urine production, by excessive amounts of sugar in the blood and urine, and by thirst, hunger, and loss of weight.
Milly: Now I know!!!
Cagalli:*takes off jacket to reveal red undershirt* It's really hot.
Shinn: I don't like the color red.
Shinn: *pats Meyrins head* It was only my opinion...
Luna: *pats Shinn on head* That's a nice way to respond~
Shinn: *pats Luna's head* Your hair is fluffy
Yzak: You hurt my feelings!
Dearka: Listen to his feeling people. It's OK to cry.
Stellar: I understand now.
Flay: I want a hug.
Yzak: Rawr! I want to be a dinosaur!
Lacus: Flay! Hugging causes AIDS
Flay: AIDS is very bad!!
Yzak: KABOOM!
Kira: Flay, Lacus, you've both deserve a lollypop for knowing so much about diseases. Have one of them in my room.

Crot: I want to be a dinosaur like Yzak!
Orga: Shakespeare is sooooooo cool! Lets go read~
Shani: Reading is fuN!
Yzak: DINOSAURS!
Dearka: Yay
Luna: Lets dance Shinn!
Shinn: Ok Luna! *grabs butt* Whoops! That's not your waist!
Shani: hahaha! That was funny!
Meyrin: DDR!

Auel: Shinn OWNS DDR
Crot:RAWR!
Shani: I love you...you love me....

Gilbert:I need friends...
Mu: I will! Let me get some more friends for you!
Rau: Friends bring happiness.

OMFG FUN!

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Is that even PC appriote to be showing? o_oWho the hell cares?

Do you have any other images of this guy? His hair is impossible to crop properly.

Shikon no Tama
January 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Flay: I have diabetes. No thank you. Diabetes is a variable disorder of carbohydrate metabolism caused by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors and usually characterized by inadequate secretion or utilization of insulin, by excessive urine production, by excessive amounts of sugar in the blood and urine, and by thirst, hunger, and loss of weight.
Kira: Flay, Lacus, you've both deserve a lollypop for knowing so much about diseases. Have one of them in my room.

OMFG FUN!
LMAO. Even though that took a little while to read, that was funny. XD

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Who the hell cares?

Do you have any other images of this guy? His hair is impossible to crop properly.

Yeah...I have a quite a but in my PB account o.o

http://photobucket.com/albums/b65/BankotsuxJakotsuyaoi/Shinn%20Asuka/

^ That's all i got XD

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM

OMFG FUN!
My God. My oversexed, profanity-riddled scene gets turned into...that? So that's how those 4Kids people do it... XD

You should've read the original, Aleksandra. It's even funnier if you read the original and compare it to that. XD

And yeah. I got warned. Looks like I'm not gonna post all 100 rewritten phases down in the Writer's Corner... ;_;

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah...I have a quite a but in my PB account o.o

http://photobucket.com/albums/b65/BankotsuxJakotsuyaoi/Shinn%20Asuka/

^ That's all i got XD
Have i shown you the chibi Shinn hating comics?
No one loves Shinn D:

He reminds me of that Batman Beyond guy ALOT O.O

Lucid
January 12th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Do like Jorge and Chibi did and post things in a LJ instead. D;

Shikon no Tama
January 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
My God. My oversexed, profanity-riddled scene gets turned into...that? So that's how those 4Kids people do it... XD

You should've read the original, Aleksandra. It's even funnier if you read the original and compare it to that. XD

And yeah. I got warned. Looks like I'm not gonna post all 100 rewritten phases down in the Writer's Corner... ;_;
I would've loved to read the original. Unfortunately, PC just HAS to be G Rated. XD

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Have i shown you the chibi Shinn hating comics?
No one loves Shinn D:

He reminds me of that Batman Beyond guy ALOT O.O

Why do you think I care about what you guys think? >_> You guys dont hafta like him but getting me to not like him is considered as changing someones opinion >O

I knew should've just sent that to you Simon x_x

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:34 PM
I would've loved to read the original. Unfortunately, PC just HAS to be G Rated. XD
The post hasn't been deleted o.o
just go back to the post with all the ****s XD

Jack + LJ= <3

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:35 PM
The day I get an LJ is the day I get my first script finished, and it looks like that day's not coming any time soon.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Why do you think I care about what you guys think? >_> You guys dont hafta like him but getting me to not like him is considered as changing someones opinion >O

I knew should've just sent that to you Simon x_x
I sowwy ;~; Take this
http://img68.echo.cx/img68/3387/shinnbar9vj.gif

Colorbars= <3

Shikon no Tama
January 12th, 2006, 05:39 PM
I sowwy ;~; Take this

Colorbars= <3
That colour bar looks spiffy~ X3

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM
That colour bar looks spiffy~ X3
Besides the fact that every image in that was either in or resulted in pain for Shinn,
yes. It is spiffy~

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Besides the fact that every image in that was either in or resulted in pain for Shinn,
yes. It is spiffy~
I just saw it, and it doesn't look like Shinn's suffering very much... XP

Mystic
January 12th, 2006, 05:43 PM
yes. It is spiffy~

Shinn must get hurt alot. in the series. :\

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 05:43 PM
I sowwy ;~; Take this

Colorbars= <3

OMG It's like...so Kawaii! <3 *glomps it*

Thanks Chibi *hugs you* XD

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM
O_o You have an entire album's worth of pics of this guy...

Too obsessive.

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2006, 05:45 PM
O_o You have an entire album's worth of pics of this guy...

Too obsessive.

Not really.

My Inuyasha one has over 500 pics Simon. That's obsessive XD

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:46 PM
If Shinn was hurt a lot in the original, then he's in for several worlds' worth of pain in the remake. He'll be in so much pain that he'll wish that Kira will just kill him and end his misery.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:46 PM
I just saw it, and it doesn't look like Shinn's suffering very much... XP
....that just means that he's going to be in pain >3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/shippostar/tttt.png

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Simon - 709
Kurono-Kun - 492
Jack O'Neill - 471
Cute Inuyasha-Kun - 405
Kahoshi - 329
Mystic - 271
Kazuhito - 268
Airashii - 249
Chibi-chan - 226
Chairman Kaga - 167
You've dropped into 9th place, Chibi! 9TH PLACE!!!

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 05:55 PM
....that just means that he's going to be in pain >3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/shippostar/tttt.pngThat looks almost like Ed...that blonde thing.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Simon - 709
Kurono-Kun - 492
Jack O'Neill - 471
Cute Inuyasha-Kun - 405
Kahoshi - 329
Mystic - 271
Kazuhito - 268
Airashii - 249
Chibi-chan - 226
Chairman Kaga - 167
;~; *sigh* I blame school. I wish I could be on more...Febuary should be better 8D

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 05:58 PM
That looks almost like Ed...that blonde thing.
It's either Rey Za Burrel or Heine Westenfluss. I could never quite tell the difference between the two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rey_Za_Burrel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heine_Westenfluss

Edward Elric could easily own both of those losers in seconds.

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 05:59 PM
It's either Rey Za Burrel or Heine Westenfluss. I could never quite tell the difference between the two.

httt://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rey_Za_Burrel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heine_WestenflussI don't really care about who's who there.

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I don't really care about who's who there.
Simon, you need to be alittle more acceptive of kindness o.o;;
Your heart is a bunch of ashes ;~;

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Simon, you need to be alittle more acceptive of kindness o.o;;
Your heart is a bunch of ashes ;~;Even ashes couldn't exist there.

pokejungle
January 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Simon - 709
Kurono-Kun - 492
Jack O'Neill - 471
Cute Inuyasha-Kun - 405
Kahoshi - 329
Mystic - 271
Kazuhito - 268
Airashii - 249
Chibi-chan - 226
Chairman Kaga - 167
<<;

I want to see invisible members again ;; I'm sad without my powers XD

Jack O'Neill
January 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM
<<;

I want to see invisible members again ;; I'm sad without my powers XD
I still remember my brief term on the AN staff. I also had the ability to see invisible members; I was stripped of that ability just a few days before I quit.

Simon
January 12th, 2006, 06:12 PM
<<;

I want to see invisible members again ;; I'm sad without my powers XDMe and CharMz are usually the invisibles here. And I noticed that Chibi has recently taken up being invisible.