PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Miyu-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:32 PM
;.;

*coughpairingcough*

I'm sorry to hear about the birds. That is strange behavior.
I know, I was just teasing you. ;D

Actually, I had no idea what the birds' genders was... since I didn't know how to check. <<;

*gives a pretty pony to Jake*

Snivi
January 13th, 2006, 03:33 PM
EEP ;.;

Let's just say I hate this day >O
Same here. At least I can finish watching Fushigi Yuugi on my computer.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I know, I was just teasing you. ;D

Actually, I had no idea what the birds' genders was... since I didn't know how to check. <<;

*gives a pretty pony to Jake*

Let's just take the birds as bisexuals..

Chibi-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Nice photbucket, Fls :x

Friday the 13....has been ok....it's been raining all day though ._.

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 03:38 PM

._. my day has been just like every other day ._.;;

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 03:39 PM

Meh...it was REALLY foggy today..The visibility was total crap.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 13th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Speaking of Alphonse, I need to make a banner with him in it. XD

Miyu-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Let's just take the birds as bisexuals..
O.O; Interesting.

I'm happy today though, since my finals are over. xD

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 03:41 PM

Oops.. Didn't notice that.. Thanks for telling meh..

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 03:44 PM
O.O; Interesting.

I'm happy today though, since my finals are over. xDMy finals...or midterms rather, are in two weeks. What sucks is that my school doesn't recognize dead week so we don't have much time for review in class.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM
O.O; Interesting.

I'm happy today though, since my finals are over. xD

Yay for ya'.. School just started not long ago for meh and the homework ish already starting ta' pile up.. >.<

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 03:48 PM
My finals...or midterms rather, are in two weeks. What sucks is that my school doesn't recognize dead week so we don't have much time for review in class.
So....How was your Friday the 13th Simon? XD

Chibi-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Speaking of Alphonse, I need to make a banner with him in it. XD
If you need pics or something, I can help :3
Byuuuu~ Al
http://www.luckiicharm.net/alphonse/ava/34.gif

Miyu-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:54 PM
My finals...or midterms rather, are in two weeks. What sucks is that my school doesn't recognize dead week so we don't have much time for review in class.
At my school, dead week doesn't do much... we can't hold club meetings though. <<;

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Ok...explain to me what dead week is o_o

I don't think we have that at my school that's why I don't know what it is O.o

Miyu-chan
January 13th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Dead week at my school is when the week before finals/mid terms/etc, we can't hold any club meetings. xD;;;

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 03:59 PM
At my school, dead week doesn't do much... we can't hold club meetings though. <<;At you least have it. Because we don't have dead week, my math teacher is giving us a chapter test next Friday before midterms start. And my chemistry teacher plans on rushing us through a chapter in one week as well.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
At you least have it. Because we don't have dead week, my math teacher is giving us a chapter test next Friday before midterms start. And my chemistry teacher plans on rushing us through a chapter in one week as well.

That sucks x_x

I think I had mine already...Yeah I did actaully because we already started sesmester 2.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
At you least have it. Because we don't have dead week, my math teacher is giving us a chapter test next Friday before midterms start. And my chemistry teacher plans on rushing us through a chapter in one week as well.

That's like totally insane.. Isn't this like last minute work?

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 04:02 PM

*razzles* :3 Hi Simon!! ;o; I know, It's the same with us, everything feels so rushed at the end! It used to be so relaxing!!

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM
*razzles* :3 Hi Simon!! ;o; I know, It's the same with us, everything feels so rushed at the end! It used to be so relaxing!!

HIYA KURA!! *huggles* So nice ta' see ya'..

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Relaxing in the sense that I would usually do nothing anyway...

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Am I the only one not stressing here? O.o

Wait...wouldnt you guys have had them before winter break? I know my school did.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Am I the only one not stressing here? O.o

Wait...wouldnt you guys have had them before winter break? I know my school did.

You're not the only one.. I'm not stressed too..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM
You're not the only one.. I'm not stressed too..

I already took mine and they were easy XD

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Kura~! Such a beautiful avatar <3

Just finished watching the Animatrix. I thought it was really good ^^" I liked Beyond the best X3;

And anyways...now I have Spirited Away playing in the background on Japanese, purely listening to it. =3

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 04:07 PM
HIYA KURA!! *huggles* So nice ta' see ya'..

@@ Hizorz~
:3 *huggles back* How are you doing today? <3~~

;o; Thank you Paul!! *huggles tightly*

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I already took mine and they were easy XD

I haven't took mine.. But it's still quite some time away..

@@ Hizorz~
:3 *huggles back* How are you doing today? <3~~

Aww.. *huggles tight* I'm doing fine.. What bout ya'?

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Just finished watching the Animatrix. I thought it was really good ^^" I liked Beyond the best X3;The Second Renaissance Parts I&II was my personal fav.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
And anyways...now I have Spirited Away playing in the background on Japanese, purely listening to it. =3

OMG I love that movie! I have it in dubbed XD I watch it every night before I go to bed XD

Hey Simon...Oh wait I dont know if it would be onthe same time as it would where you are >_< I was going to ask you when SG-1 would be on tonight x_x

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:09 PM
The Second Renaissance Parts I&II was my personal fav.
Yeah, that was definitely my second favorite! O_O;

But that girl who owned Yuki owns my heart <3

Simon
Kura, is that how you go about making your own avatars?

Lust
Hi, people!

3 day weekend! w00t!

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, that was definitely my second favorite! O_O;

But that girl who owned Yuki owns my heart <3Who the heck was Yuki? I watched it in English so I wouldn't know their Japanese names.

8PM on Sci-Fi.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Hi, people!

3 day weekend! w00t!
I know x_x Too bad it's Friday the 13th though >_>

Simon...It wouldnt be the same time as you...I think for me it's 9 PM o.o I just remembered that XD

Lust
The Matrix is confusing...

Jack O'Neill
Four pages since this morning? Meh.

It's Friday the 13th. Meh.

I now know what Kura looks like. w00t.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Four pages since this morning? Meh.

It's Friday the 13th. Meh.

Shouldn't she know how ya' look like too?

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:15 PM
The Matrix is confusing...

I've never seen it before O.o So I wouldnt know XD I guess now that I'm 17 and my parents let me I can watch rated R movies.

My parents are strict >_>

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I've never seen it before O.o So I wouldnt know XD I guess now that I'm 17 and my parents let me I can watch rated R movies.

My parents are strict >_>

Meh.. speaking of the age thingy.. I can't buy three animes that I want that I want just because it's NC-16.. Why can't I be 16.. >.< And I have like no reason for meh parents ta' buy meh something..

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Simon...It wouldnt be the same time as you...I think for me it's 9 PM o.o I just remembered that XD
Why don't you show some intelligence and spend about 10 seconds checking the local listings of your cable provider?

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Hi, people!

3 day weekend! w00t!
I know!

I'm ecstatic ^______________^ Except I was sick on Monday, so last weekend was a three-day weekend too ;P

Simon
The Matrix is confusing...There's naked people in the Animatrix. Or robots with human skins rather...

Soul Eater
Why don't you show some intelligence and spend about 10 seconds checking the local listings of your cable provider?

Becuase I don't want to right now >_>

I will after this post x_x

*hates being mortal and not being able to use magic on a certian someone* >O

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Bah, I don't get a three day weekend. We have to go because of a snow day.

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM
The Second Renaissance Parts I&II was my personal fav.
I also liked Second Renaissance Parts I and II the best out of all the Animatrix shorts.

Gratuitous animated violence = <3

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Who the heck was Yuki? I watched it in English so I wouldn't know their Japanese names.

8PM on Sci-Fi.
Oh, I watched it in English also ^______^ I need to know what they were talking about before I re-watch it in Japanese.

Yuki is the cat in Beyond XD The one that goes into the "haunted" house.

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I also liked Second Renaissance Parts I and II the best out of all the Animatrix shorts.

Gratuitous animated violence = <3
World Record and Beyond were my favorite...took me a while to get what Beyond was about.

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:24 PM
World Record and Beyond were my favorite...took me a while to get what Beyond was about.I still don't know what Beyond is about.

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 04:25 PM
I haven't seen Animatrix yet. Isn't it between the Matrix 2 and 3? Or is it even part of the Matrix Trilogy? I heard that it was.

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:26 PM
World Record and Beyond were my favorite...took me a while to get what Beyond was about.
Finally someone who agrees with me on Beyond X3

World record was really weird o.o; Good story, what I didn't like the drawing technique they used =/

And the agents in it looked like pimps :o

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I haven't seen Animatrix yet. Isn't it between the Matrix 2 and 3? Or is it even part of the Matrix Trilogy? I heard that it was.It's a prequel to Matrix 2 and explains a bit more on why the humans are at war with the machines.

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I still don't know what Beyond is about.
It's apparently about the mind making a subconscious effort to make things real.

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:29 PM
It's apparently about the mind making a subconscious effort to make things real.Right...

What was that one black and white called? It was about a private eye who was hired to track down a hacker (Trinity...?).

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Is Beyond the second one? I saw the second one before I saw the first one so I was really confused.

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Right...

What was that one black and white called? It was about a private eye who was hired to track down a hacker (Trinity...?).
Well it's supposed to be something about the body not knowing how it should feel without the mind telling it what to feel or something.

And the black and white one was called Matriculated. A Detective Story.

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 04:31 PM
It's a prequel to Matrix 2 and explains a bit more on why the humans are at war with the machines.

Sounds linke of like X-Men 1.5. The Matrix 1.5 in another words. Thanks for straighting that out for me.

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Is Beyond the second one? I saw the second one before I saw the first one so I was really confused.If you're talking about the main trilogy, the second would be Reloaded.

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Finally someone who agrees with me on Beyond X3

World record was really weird o.o; Good story, what I didn't like the drawing technique they used =/

And the agents in it looked like pimps :o
Beyond was a good short.

World Record was indeed weird. The drawing style's...odd, to say the least. You're perhaps the first to say that the Agents look like pimps, Paul. XD

BTW, Jorfe, the B&W one was A Detective Story. Matriculated was the one made by the guy who made Aeon Flux.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:34 PM
If you're talking about the main trilogy, the second would be Reloaded.

I was right...It comes on at 9 here! I didn't HAFTA use my intelligence. I already used it X3

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Beyond was a good short.

World Record was indeed weird. The drawing style's...odd, to say the least. You're perhaps the first to say that the Agents look like pimps, Paul. XD

BTW, Jorfe, the B&W one was A Detective Story. Matriculated was the one made by the guy who made Aeon Flux.
Beyond was the hardest of all of them to understand. At first I thought it was something about being dead and coming back to life...or something.

World Record, aside from Peter Chung's art is really good. The ending was kinda creepy though.

...and I know, fixed it.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I was right...It comes on at 9 here! I didn't HAFTA use my intelligence. I already used it X3

*claps* Yay for NOT using ya' intelligence.. And yay again for remembering it correctly..

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Are Matrix DVDs made differently? For some reason, I can watch them on my CD-RW, but I can't watch any other DVDs on my CD-RW. I do have a DVD drive though.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:38 PM
*claps* Yay for NOT using ya' intelligence.. And yay again for remembering it correctly..

Hey I'm alot smarter than Simon thinks ~_~

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Aww.. *huggles tight* I'm doing fine.. What bout ya'?
:3 I'm good, thanks! <3

Kura, is that how you go about making your own avatars?
Yeah.. I got bored so I took a picture with my webcam since Jorge wanted me to take him off~

o_o You didn't know before? I posted my picture in the picture thread (I think it's on the first page)
@@ I rarely ever wear makeup ._. the ones in the picture thread I'm wearing a bit, though

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Hey I'm alot smarter than Simon thinks ~_~

Yea!! You're ALOT, ALOT smarter than what Simon thinks.. Ya' might even be smarter than him for all ya' know.. ^^

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 04:41 PM
That reminds me, Stargate comes on tonight! XD

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:42 PM
:3 I'm good, thanks! <3

Yeah.. I got bored so I took a picture with my webcam since Jorge wanted me to take him off~

o_o You didn't know before? I posted my picture in the picture thread (I think it's on the first page)
@@ I rarely ever wear makeup ._. the ones in the picture thread I'm wearing a bit, though
Same here...I only wear make up on special occasions. But you would look pretty with make up Kura ^_~

Actaully I'm not XD He takes harder classes than me in high school...I'm in special ed ~_~

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Beyond was the hardest of all of them to understand. At first I thought it was something about being dead and coming back to life...or something.

World Record, aside from Peter Chung's art is really good. The ending was kinda creepy though.

...and I know, fixed it.
The ending was really creepy o_o;

That was the only redeeming factor in it for me XD

Lady Akita
January 13th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hello there..I'm new..
Now this might seem like a bit noobish and all. But I'm not a n00b. Trust me.
This thread is pretty big, lo.

Simon
Actaully I'm not XD He takes harder classes than me in high school...I'm in special ed ~_~
We're on opposite ends of the learning...spectrum?

Jack O'Neill
Technically, Advanced Placement and Honors classes are special ed. They're just at the...other end of the intellectual spectrum.

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:47 PM
The ending was really creepy o_o;

That was the only redeeming factor in it for me XD
I'm pretty sure he's more or less dead, or would be if it went on for any longer. That was one of the few ones that I got right off the bat.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Same here...I only wear make up on special occasions. But you would look pretty with make up Kura ^_~

I don't wear make-up at all..

You're actually better.. Cause ya' take Special ed.. XD

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:49 PM
We're on opposite ends of the learning...spectrum?
Yes Simon >_>

I'm like on the borderline for autism x_x So it isnt all that bad but it does affect how my brain functions...That's why I don't act my age Simon >O I am 17 though. I also have ADHD >_> So don't be calling me stupid and immature >O I'm already aware of it X3

That's actaully how I think of it o.o Whenever I'm teased I think there jealous of me because I get it real easy and they get harder classes than me. Also because I get away with alot of things too XD So they make fun of me so they can seem like there superior against me ;D

pokejungle
I'm pretty sure he's more or less dead, or would be if it went on for any longer. That was one of the few ones that I got right off the bat.
The first one was really straight forward~

And I really liked the detective one o.o; He had a really strong character.

Lust
I can sound like the guy who sings "I'm Too Sexy"...

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I can sound like the guy who sings "I'm Too Sexy"...
Do you also wear mesh tank tops?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/SEED/athrun.jpg

Athrun's such a pretty girl! ;X

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM
The first one was really straight forward~

And I really liked the detective one o.o; He had a really strong character.
Yeah, too bad he died. ...notice how all the strong characters die?

~snip~
I can't name a picture that I've been showed more of in such a short timeframe as that one.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Yes Simon >_>

I'm like on the borderline for autism x_x So it isnt all that bad but it does affect how my brain functions...That's why I don't act my age Simon >O I am 17 though. I also have ADHD >_> So don't be calling me stupid and immature >O I'm already aware of it X3

I'll say it again.. You're NOT stupid and immature.. No one can blame ya' for having ADHD.. And you're already VERY, VERY clever and mature..

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 04:52 PM

;o; AWHH! Thank you, Kimi! You're so sweet~ *huggles* :3~

Lucid
I can't name a picture that I've been showed more of in such a short timeframe as that one.
I'm the one who gave the piccy to Tyler... XD

Lust
Do you also wear mesh tank tops?

Only when I'm home alone.

And, yes, Athrun is a pretty girl.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'll say it again.. You're NOT stupid and immature.. No one can blame ya' for having ADHD.. And you're already VERY, VERY clever and mature..

I'm smart but I'm immature...I mean that in a good away because I'm always bouncing around XD

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I can't name a picture that I've been showed more of in such a short timeframe as that one.Oh wait. Yes I can...that stupid Wing boys one ><

I'm the one who gave the piccy to Tyler... XD...and he showed it to me...and then again...and then a third time...and then it came up on a lot of google searches...and you just now...XD

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I dont like that picture of Athrun.. his neck looks a bit too twisted ._. and it kinda throws me off~

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Ivan, do you still have that picture of Shinn, Athrun, Rey, Luna, and Meyrin dressed as Sailor Senshi?

Soul Eater
Oh wait. Yes I can...that stupid Wing boys one ><

...and he showed it to me...and then again...and then a third time...and then it came up on a lot of google searches...and you just now...XD

You must getting pretty sick of that picture Jorfe~

Lucid
Oh wait. Yes I can...that stupid Wing boys one ><

...and he showed it to me...and then again...and then a third time...and then it came up on a lot of google searches...and you just now...XD
That makes it even more funny. ;D

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I'm smart but I'm immature...I mean that in a good away because I'm always bouncing around XD

Heh.. I'm immature too..

Athrun ish the guy from Gundam Seed.. am I right??

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 04:56 PM
You must getting pretty sick of that picture Jorfe~Like you have no idea.

That makes it even more funny. ;D
...in a sick "God, why won't you stop following me you blasted picture?!" way...yeah, tons of laughs. XD

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 04:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/SEED/athrun.jpg

Athrun's such a pretty girl! ;X

At first, I really thought that was Hotaru. Athrun does look simular to her now that I see the resemblance.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Like you have no idea.

...in a sick "God, why won't you stop following me you blasted picture?!" way...yeah, tons of laughs. XD
Fine...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/SEED/BUNNY.jpg
Bunny-Athrun it is. ;3

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Not to be perverted but he looks like his hand is going up his butt o_o

OMG That pic suits your Jorfe! XD

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Fine...
Bunny-Athrun it is. ;3

OMFG!! THAT'S JUST SOOOOO KAWAII!!!

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Fine...
Bunny-Athrun it is. ;3
Wh...ah...ga...how? How do these things keep being made?

*saves picture*

Hiroshi Sotomura
Hee, I'm finished with my Alphonse banner. ^_^

Lucid

*saves picture*
D00d, I so own! ;O

Lemme make you a layout with it. XD

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Fine...
Bunny-Athrun it is. ;3

;o; THAT PICTURE IS SO INSANELY ADORABLE!! *squeals*

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:03 PM

*saves picture*

You should use that pic as your theme, Jorfe~ =P

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:03 PM
;o; THAT PICTURE IS SO INSANELY ADORABLE!! *squeals*

Yep!! SO TOTALLY KAWAII!!!!!!!

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Yeah, too bad he died. ...notice how all the strong characters die?

Yeah.

The Matrix world is so depressing o.o; I must say though, I want to spar with the girl in the first movie <3 She's hawt.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Yep!! TOTALLY KAWAII!!!!!!!
Please follow the four word per post rule.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM

Isn't a little more than for words? O.o

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Isn't a little more than for words? O.o
Kimmi, I have no idea what you just said. O.o;;

Fls4eva

That's easy.. *edits by adding another word..*

Soul Eater
Kimmi, I have no idea what you just said. O.o;;

Isn't IT a little more than four words? O.o

I forgot the it XD

Ryoutarou
Yeah.

The Matrix world is so depressing o.o; I must say though, I want to spar with the girl in the first movie <3 She's hawt.
...but isn't she technically dead now? Not that she was alive to begin with, but ya know...okay, that joke went over my head too.

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 05:08 PM
...but isn't she technically dead now? Not that she was alive to begin with, but ya know...okay, that joke went over my head too.

Yes, I'm prepping a funeral for her. And I've got a little shrine for her too <<;

Ish very sad ;;

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Isn't IT a little more than four words? O.o

I forgot the it XD
No, flvwhatever edited her post.

Ryoutarou
January 13th, 2006, 05:11 PM

Yes, I'm prepping a funeral for her. And I've got a little shrine for her too <<;

Ish very sad ;;
...kinda late though. She's been dead for what? Two, three years?

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:11 PM
No, flvwhatever edited her post.

Fls4eva.. People call meh Flissie or Flissy or whatever they wanna spell it as..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Fls4eva.. People call meh Flissie or Flissy or whatever they wanna spell it as..

People call me alot of things...XD

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM
People call me alot of things...XD

But i only know you as Kimi..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:17 PM
But i only know you as Kimi..

I'm called Kimmi (Paigey XD) and Kimi.

I don't what else...Simon doesnt have a nickname for me XD

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:22 PM

I don't what else...Simon doesnt have a nickname for me XD

Hmm.. Gimme time and I'll give ya' a nickname too.. It's pretty boring being called the same name by almost everybody..

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 05:22 PM

I don't what else...Simon doesnt have a nickname for me XDIdiot or retard will usually suffice for me.

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Idiot or retard will usually suffice for me.

Don't be mean Simon.. She isn't a Idiot or retard..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:24 PM

You know Simon, you really should call someone who is lower than you that because words like that can hurt....although wtf do you care? >_>

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:28 PM

;o; don't be a meaniehead, Simon!

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Why can't we be friends? Whats with everyone calling everyone names?

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 05:32 PM
;o; don't be a meaniehead, Simon!
It's impossible for Simon to not be a meaniehead, Kura.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:35 PM

Yeah but that was...oh forget it >_> If I had my stupid magic I wouldve been somewhere foriegn....You wonder why I hate stupid freaking Friday the 13th -____-;;; Can't use MAGIC ;.;

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Seriously, Simon owe Kimi an apology..

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:36 PM

;o; Yes yes, Simon is actually quite nice sometimes!! <3
Like Kura isn't a spazz-head all the time >>;;
She thinks intellectually~ New things like words and theories about human minds and computers interest her~
Like Interiority means to be inside someone's mind~
And my english essay is about how computers may or may not replace humans one day~

*razzles*~

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:38 PM
;o; Yes yes, Simon is actually quite nice sometimes!! <3
Like Kura isn't a spazz-head all the time >>;;
She thinks intellectually~ New things like words and theories about human minds and computers interest her~
Like Interiority means to be inside someone's mind~
And my english essay is about how computers may or may not replace humans one day~

*razzles*~

She can also be a very nice and sweet girl =3

Simon doesnt know me.....If he knew me he would've looked inside....but like any other bully he cares about what I'm like outside >O

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 05:39 PM
I refuse to apologize to Kimi.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:40 PM
K-I-M-M-I~ ;O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/Others/kazu.png
Zomg, it's hobunny-Athrun! ;D

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Woah...nice banner, Paige.

All he needs now is an avatar.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM
I refuse to apologize to Kimi.

Simon...your such a meanie...This is why I get so ticked off at you because you can't be nice for once....All you wanna do is make fun of those lower than you. Put yourself and my shoes and think about my everyday life....seriously. Maybe then you'll have some sense knocked into you -.-

Sorry Paigey ;.; Simon hurt my feelings and he wont apologize >O

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 05:45 PM
K-I-M-M-I~ ;O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/Others/kazu.png
Zomg, it's hobunny-Athrun! ;D

Did you make that banner, Kahoshi? I seen it in Kazu's banner a few minutes ago.

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:46 PM
She can also be a very nice and sweet girl =3

Simon doesnt know me.....If he knew me he would've looked inside....but like any other bully he cares about what I'm like outside >O

>> I can be nice and sweet, but I'm vicious if I'm angry.
I'll take every little thing someone says and analyze it, then prove it wrong or show how the person is being contradicting, racist etc.
It's like they flame themselves, they don't know how to come back with anything more intelligent and it makes them feel stupid and inferior.
But of course, I would never say anything harmful to anyone, so I just prove them wrong logically.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Woah...nice banner, Paige.

All he needs now is an avatar.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/Others/KAZU2.png
BWA! If there's a retarded picture out there, I'll find it and force someone to use it as a theme! >D

Kimmi-Smack him around.

Mystic- Yesh~

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Kimi can also get Paige to smack Simon around ._. Since it seems that Simon is afraid of her X3~

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Did PC just have a small spell of lag a few seconds ago?

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Did PC just have a small spell of lag a few seconds ago?

Yup~ Seems like it did to me X33~

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Kimi can also get Paige to smack Simon around ._. Since it seems that Simon is afraid of her X3~

Yea right.. OMFG.. Kura's just so intelligent..

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Meh, I was bored so I have another crap theme! XD

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Ewww, lag. D;

I don't smack anyone around for anybody but myself. XD

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I tried that >_> He was "immune" to it -.-

You pwn him alot Paigey...teach me about how to pwn over MSN IM ;.;

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 05:58 PM

It can't be taught, you have to be born with it. D;

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 05:59 PM

It seems like Simon ish immune ta' lotsa stuff..

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:01 PM

I doubt that..

It can't be taught, you have to be born with it. D;

Meh...if you're born intelligent as far as I'm concerned you're born with it..

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 06:02 PM

Nah, I guess he's just ignorant~ *shrugs*
He doesn't care what people have to say about him, therefore it doesnt affect him.
Try to diss him about things he does rather than what he is ._. maybe that'll work~
(or diss the things he likes)

Lucid
Pwn him yourself, you lazy bum. XD

Fls4eva
I doubt that..

There's actually many more stuff he's not immune to??

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:04 PM
There's actually many more stuff he's not immune to??

He isn't 'immune' to anything. He's just tolerant.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:06 PM

No, he just wants me to make a full of myself and make it seem like he's immune to anything I put upon him...>_>

*transforms into a huge indestructable gundam and steps on Simon*

Oops...XD (not XD)

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 06:07 PM

Really? I never knew anything of that sort.. Partly cause I didn't ever attack him or whatsoever..

Spectrum
January 13th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Ewww, lag. D;
Simon was in the server room with his hand wandering around, and then...

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Wait, the Super Mods changed their color, again? Thats awesome[/random]

Lucid
Ty, be a good purse and hush up.

Soul Eater

It got eaten by the killer plants Uncle Andy hasn't gotten rid of? =D

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Really? I never knew anything of that sort.. Partly cause I didn't ever attack him or whatsoever..

@@ I wouldn't attack him either ._. I dont call him names or anything because he's my friend and I'd never do that~
@@ The worst I call him is "meaniehead" I think ._.~

Neh~
;o; *points to the bottom of the screen* Jack-honey! Talk more~~ I haven't talked to you for like a week and you're so quiet~ *pats your head* <3

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:10 PM
No, he just wants me to make a full of myself and make it seem like he's immune to anything I put upon him...>_>

*transforms into a huge indestructable gundam and steps on Simon*

Oops...XD (not XD)

noun: the quality of being unaffected by something (Example: "Immunity to criticism")

If you didn't notice there are always several things that affect him...so he isn't 'immune'..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:11 PM
noun: the quality of being unaffected by something (Example: "Immunity to criticism")

If you didn't notice there are always several things that affect him...so he isn't 'immune'..

You didnt get what I said CharMz >_>

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:12 PM
You didnt get what I said CharMz >_>

Oh...you meant from what you say to him.

Well...like I said...I'm sure it affects him.

Lucid
Neh~ I'm just a not nice person the. >.o

Fls4eva
@@ I wouldn't attack him either ._. I dont call him names or anything because he's my friend and I'd never do that~
@@ The worst I call him is "meaniehead" I think ._.~

Neh~
;o; *points to the bottom of the screen* Jack-honey! Talk more~~ I haven't talked to you for like a week and you're so quiet~ *pats your head* <3

I don't do that cause I don't see a reason to do that..

Spectrum
Ty, be a good purse and hush up.
No.

It's times like this I wish I could have staffers on my ignore list.

Chairman Kaga
January 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM

It looked too much like the community supporter color.....apparently every other viable type of color is taken so we're pretty much bound within the realm of orange.

It's times like this I wish I could have staffers on my ignore list.

I'd be amused if that was directed at me, but eh.....

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM
I don't do that cause I don't see a reason to do that..

Same~ ._. There really is no point in flaming or attacking people~

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Neh~ I'm just a not nice person the. >.o

Sure you are...

You just don't show it most of the time..XD

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Same~ ._. There really is no point in flaming or attacking people~

Flaming others doesn't do anyone any good..

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Flaming others doesn't do anyone any good..

Some people do it out of stupidity...
I do it to prove a point or to have fun..but I don't call it flaming..because it mostly really isn't.

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 06:17 PM
It looked too much like the community supporter color.....apparently every other viable type of color is taken so we're pretty much bound within the realm of orange.

Orange is my favorite color. Either way, it looked cool.

Dude, your avatar is awesome! XD

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM

Orange is teh pwn color...because there aren't any gangs going by it..xD

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:19 PM

Yesh~ I drew it! ^____^ [/Attentionwhore]

I liked the seafoam... ;;

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM

The seafoam was...bleh..

Orange is better...because its teh same color as my sunkist.

Spectrum
January 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I'd be amused if that was directed at me, but eh.....
It's not directed at anybody. I simply wish I could have the super mods on my ignore list 'cause I'm sick of this colour drama.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:21 PM
The seafoam was...bleh..

Orange is better...because its teh same color as my sunkist.
What do you know?! Seafoam is only the most owning color known to man. >(

Fls4eva
January 13th, 2006, 06:21 PM

You drew it?? OMG!! It's SOOO NICE!!

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:23 PM
It's not directed at anybody. I simply wish I could have the super mods on my ignore list 'cause I'm sick of this colour drama.

Is there anything your not sick of Ty-Ty? XD

AAnyway...I wish SG-1 would come on ;; It comes on at 9 and its 7:23 D:

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM
What do you know?! Seafoam is only the most owning color known to man. >(

Seafoam is bleh.

You drew it?? OMG!! It's SOOO NICE!!

Sarcasm at its best..

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Seafoam is bleh.

Sarcasm at its best..
Don't hate on the stick people. XD

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Don't hate on the stick people. XD

I love stick people..I specialize in them..XD

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 06:27 PM
INT -- HALO CONTROL ROOM

Open in on a long shot of the Halo control room. A giant 3D holographic map floats in the very center, with a large control panel in front of it. Jack and Simon teleport in at the end of a massive walkway; they're obviously in the middle of a conversation.

SIMON: ...Which means that any organism of sufficient mass and cognitive ability is a potential vector.*beat* Is something wrong?
JACK: No, nothing.
SIMON: Splendid. Shall we?

Jack and Simon walk up to the control panel. Simon is busy humming "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy.

SIMON: Unfortunately, my usefulness to this particular endeavor has come to an end. Protocol does not allow units with my classification to...perform a task as important as the reunification of the Index with the core. That final step's reserved for you, Reclaimer.

Jack takes the Index from Simon and puts it into a hole in the console. Lights and holograms start flashing and then fade within a few seconds.

SIMON: Odd. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Kura suddenly pops up in front of the console, startling both Jack and Simon.

KURA: Oh, really?!

A flash of light issues out from Kura, and Simon is thrown back several feet.

JACK: Kura?
KURA: I've spent the last 12 hours cooped up in here watching you toady about helping that...d00d get set to slit our throats!
JACK: Hold on, now. He's a friend.
KURA: Oh? I didn't realize. He's your pal, is he? Your chum? Do you have any idea what that son of a ***** almost made you do?!
JACK: Yes, activate Halo's defenses and destroy the Flood, which is why we brought the Index to the control center.
KURA: You mean this?

The Index appears in Kura's hands.

SIMON: A human?! In the core?! That's absolutely unacceptable!
KURA: Sod off, d00d!
SIMON: What impertinence! I'll purge you at once, retard!
KURA: You sure that's a good idea?!

Kura crushes the Index in her left hand.

SIMON: How dare you! I'll--
KURA: Do what? I have the Index! You can just walk around and mutter!
JACK: ENOUGH!!! The Flood's spreading. If we activate Halo's defenses, we can wipe them out.
KURA: You have no idea how this ring works, do you? Why the Forerunners built it? Halo doesn't kill Flood. It kills their food. Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death, and that's exactly what Halo is designed to dowipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life. You don't believe me? Ask him.

Jack turns to Simon.

JACK: Is this true?
SIMON: More or less. Technically, this installation's pulse has a maximum effective radius of twenty-five thousand light years, but once the others follow suit, this galaxy will be quite devoid of life, or at least any life with sufficient biomass to sustain the Flood. But you already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you?
KURA: Left out that little detail, did he?
SIMON: We've followed outbreak containment procedure to the letter. You were with me each step of the way as we managed this crisis.
KURA: Jack, I'm picking up movement!
SIMON: Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done?
KURA: We need to go, right now!

Several of Simon's escorts (Ivan, Ty, Paul, Kimi, and Aleksandra) walk up behind him.

SIMON: Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed. There is no choice. We must activate the ring.
KURA: Jack, get me out of here!
SIMON: If you're unwilling to help, I'll simply find another. Still, I must have the Index. Give your companion to me, or I'll be forced to take her from you.
JACK: That's not gonna happen, Simon.
SIMON: So be it. Save his head. Dispose of the rest.

Simon teleports away, and Ivan, Ty, Paul, Kimi, and Aleksandra attack Jack and Kura.

Chairman Kaga
January 13th, 2006, 06:28 PM

No, save your strength, I'll promote you, you don't have to XD

I liked the seafoam too.....or did I? There's the personal line and the official line and I think I've mixed them up <_<;

So...

LOOK AT MY AVATAR BECAUSE PAIGE MADE IT AND PAIGE IS THE MOST TALENTED STICK ARTIST OF OUR GENERATION AND SHE'S VERY PROUD OF THE FACT AND SHE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRAISE

Well, I can disregard that then because anything that isn't to your liking automatically becomes drama.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Why does someone always sing Dance Dance in your stories? XDD

Spectrum
Page-stretchers of the internet, UNITE!

*bad joke* *ehm...*

Soul Eater
INT -- HALO CONTROL ROOM

Open in on a long shot of the Halo control room. A giant 3D holographic map floats in the very center, with a large control panel in front of it. Jack and Simon teleport in at the end of a massive walkway; they're obviously in the middle of a conversation.

SIMON: ...Which means that any organism of sufficient mass and cognitive ability is a potential vector.*beat* Is something wrong?

Jack and Simon walk up to the control panel. Simon is busy humming "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy.

SIMON: Unfortunately, my usefulness to this particular endeavor has come to an end. Protocol does not allow units with my classification to...perform a task as important as the reunification of the Index with the core. That final step's reserved for you, Reclaimer.

Jack takes the Index from Simon and puts it into a hole in the console. Lights and holograms start flashing and then fade within a few seconds.

KURA: I've spent the last 12 hours cooped up in here watching you toady about helping that...d00d get set to slit our throats!
KURA: Oh? I didn't realize. He's your pal, is he? Your chum? Do you have any idea what that son of a ***** almost made you do?!
JACK: Yes, activate Halo's defenses and destroy the Flood, which is why we brought the Index to the control center.

JACK: ENOUGH!!! The Flood's spreading. If we activate Halo's defenses, we can wipe them out.
KURA: You have no idea how this ring works, do you? Why the Forerunners built it? Halo doesn't kill Flood. It kills their food. Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death, and that's exactly what Halo is designed to dowipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life. You don't believe me? Ask him.

Jack turns to Simon.

SIMON: More or less. Technically, this installation's pulse has a maximum effective radius of twenty-five thousand light years, but once the others follow suit, this galaxy will be quite devoid of life, or at least any life with sufficient biomass to sustain the Flood. But you already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you?
SIMON: We've followed outbreak containment procedure to the letter. You were with me each step of the way as we managed this crisis.

Several of Simon's escorts (Ivan, Ty, Paul, Kimi, and Aleksandra) walk up behind him.

SIMON: Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed. There is no choice. We must activate the ring.
SIMON: If you're unwilling to help, I'll simply find another. Still, I must have the Index. Give your companion to me, or I'll be forced to take her from you.

Simon teleports away, and Ivan, Ty, Paul, Kimi, and Aleksandra attack Jack and Kura.

Awwww I wanted to attack Simon ;.; *pokes Jack*

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM
The stick people are the pwnage. They're awesome.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM
No, save your strength, I'll promote you, you don't have to XD

I liked the seafoam too.....or did I? There's the personal line and the official line and I think I've mixed them up <_<;

So...

LOOK AT MY AVATAR BECAUSE PAIGE MADE IT AND PAIGE IS THE MOST TALENTED STICK ARTIST OF OUR GENERATION AND SHE'S VERY PROUD OF THE FACT AND SHE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRAISE

Well, I can disregard that then because anything that isn't to your liking automatically becomes drama.
Such shameless pluging from little ol' you, oh be still my heart~ XD

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Why does someone always sing Dance Dance in your stories? XDD
You got another song for me to stick in my stories? All I've got is Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance. DX

Spectrum
January 13th, 2006, 06:33 PM
We have members screaming 'OMG THEY CHANGED THEIR COLOUR!!!!' every time it occurs. Then we have super mods responding to these comments, usually in a way that irritates me. I already have the members on my ignore list, but I can't put the super mods on it. That's what annoys me.

Is there anything your not sick of Ty-Ty? XD

Pie, music, Cagallacus, Firefox, the Windows XP default visual style, MSN Messenger, BitTorrent, batteries, and the Nintendo DS come to mind.

Kurono
Thank god I wasn't in there...I'd probably be personified terribly...again that is..

That cutscene in Halo was awesome..

Kura
INT -- HALO CONTROL ROOM

Jack turns to Simon.

Jack~ You totally pwn~ <3
;o; and OMG you gave me a main role in this~ Arigatou Arigatou~ <3
@@ Some parts you got me perfectly, and others you were off~
X3 I don't say 'd00d' too much~
@@ And I would never tell anyone to sod off~
@@ But I liked "Left out that little detail, did he?" ._. That is lyke.. pure Kura~ X3 *razzlesuperglompzorz* <3

Lucid
You got another song for me to stick in my stories? All I've got is Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance. DX
I like when Shani sand Laffy Taffy...never mind, stick with Fall Out Boy...

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:34 PM

What is it you want for songs? o.o I got a whole bunch XD

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM
I love stick people..I specialize in them..XD
You just reminded me that I need to draw before going to sleep o.o;

I want to make a webcomic <3 But I'm not that good XD!

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM

@@ I'm so glad we dont have that song in Canada X3~
Dakota sent me a little preview clip of it.. and it's REALLY annoying~

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:39 PM
You just reminded me that I need to draw before going to sleep o.o;

I want to make a webcomic <3 But I'm not that good XD!

What're you gonna draw..?

Most likely gonna be a stick comic on..err..
Kittens?

@@ I'm so glad we dont have that song in Canada X3~
Dakota sent me a little preview clip of it.. and it's REALLY annoying~

;_;

Its not that bad..

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I will never be Simon's bit...escort. xD

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I will never be Simon's bit...escort. xD
Ty and Aleksandra, maybe. You and Kimi, never. XD

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:43 PM

I better not be his escort >_> I wanna be your's and Kura's ;.;

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:44 PM

I'd be surprised if Simon ever got any bi--err, escorts..

I better not be his escort >_> I wanna be your's and Kura's ;.;

That'll totally kill the Halo storyline..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I'd be surprised if Simon ever got any bi--err, escorts..

That'll totally kill the Halo storyline..

I dont wanna be on Simon's side >_>

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I dont wanna be on Simon's side >_>

There's like only the Master Chief, Cortana as teh good guys...since they're the only ones to live...and then there's the Covenant and the Flood...

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM
There's like only the Master Chief, Cortana as teh good guys...since they're the only ones to live...and then there's the Covenant and the Flood...

What? o_o

I dont play Halo so I know nothing about it >_>

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I think I'm going to the FOB concert here in April.

My female friends are dragging me along =X

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
What? o_o

Master Chief- Jack
Cortana- Kura

Covenant: Evil alien race trying to kill Humans.

Flood: Eviller freaky alien race thing trying to eat everything and anything that's living.
343 Guilty Spark: Simon

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Master Chief- Jack
Cortana- Kura

Covenant: Evil alien race trying to kill Humans.

Flood: Eviller freaky alien race thing trying to eat everything and anything that's living.
343 Guilty Spark: Simon

So what am I supposed to be? o_o

Kura
What? o_o

._. Neither do I, but I'm trying to learn more about guns for Jack's sake~ X3 Who'd want a wife that'd be clueless about where you work/ what you like/ etc~

@@ I like the Bersa Thunder 380~ <3 It's so pretty :3 (I think that's what it's called) <3~~

pokejungle
I've played Halo 2 once o.o;

And my mom doesn't know XD Because she's uber strict on game ratings.

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:54 PM

A sentinal...one of Simon's(343 Guilty Spark) to be precise..

That's what was just shown..

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 06:54 PM
You, Ty, Aleksandra, Paul, and Ivan are Sentinels. Basically, you do his bidding. Not exactly the kind of fate I'd visit on good friends like you, Paul, and Ivan, but Aleksandra and Ty would probably be deserving.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I don't like that song becaue it's sung well (it's not), Kura, I like it because it's funny. XD

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 06:55 PM
You, Ty, Aleksandra, Paul, and Ivan are Sentinels. Basically, you do his bidding. Not exactly the kind of fate I'd visit on good friends like you, Paul, and Ivan, but Aleksandra and Ty would probably be deserving.

But Why do I hafta be with Simon? ;.;

Kurono
January 13th, 2006, 06:56 PM

It was probably just made on the spot..

Probably random names to his head.

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 06:57 PM
@@ So I'm the Cortana~ neh? X3 Do I end up dying?~

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Talking about concerts...I'm supposed to go to a couple this year.

Laffy Taffy...I hate that song.

Jack O'Neill
I was pressed for names at the time. I should've stuck Andy, David, and Evelina in place of you, Paul, and Ivan. XD

Kurono
@@ So I'm the Cortana~ neh? X3 Do I end up dying?~

Definitely not in Halo, I'm not sure about Halo 2...because I never got to play it..XD

You're an AI...technically you're not living..xD

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I was pressed for names at the time. I should've stuck Andy, David, and Evelina in place of you, Paul, and Ivan. XD
Am I like at home watching TV or what? D;

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Jack~ if Paul is my son.. why is he doing Simon's bidding? X3 *snorts*

You're an AI...technically you're not living..xD
So I'm like a doll? Like Jack's pet? ;o;~ puu..

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Am I like at home watching TV or what? D;

I dont think they had TV then...XD

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Yeah, Jack~ if Paul is my son.. why is he doing Simon's bidding? X3 *snorts*
Like I said, I was pressed for names at the time.

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I dont think they had TV then...XD
That must be why I'm not in that one. o_o

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 07:05 PM
You're not cool enough to be in Jack's writings. ;

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Kura screamed as Paul, Kimi, Ty, and Aleksandra approached.

"WTFOMGBBQ!" Kura's cry rent the air, stopping the attackers dead in the tracks.

Paul stopped suddenly, pondering the situation, "Why am I writing about Halo?! I don't know that much about it ... Shaman King though!" With a flick of his magic pencil, Paul changed the scene...they were at a shaman fight in the middle of Tokyo. "Oh, I love myself..."

Ty looked around confused...and started to cry, "WhAt Is Up WiTh ThIs Fr33Ky StOrY?!"

The others turned to him, with manic grins. Ty admitted that he didn't know everything after they tortured him for 20 minutes with Ren's pointy hair. Then Kura realized that she still need to meet Erica in five minutes in ...

TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

So Paul waved his magic pencil again, and everyone was in the ToS manga! Of course, everyone was surprised. Lloyd actually puked in Erica's mouth because he is anorexic and is so used to puking...and magically appearing people just scared him.

MEANWHILE: Jack was going on an inter-galagtic space hunt after Simon. He had stayed behind to tie up the loose ends while the rest of his friends had gone anime/manga hopping. He wasn't very happy...but he never is. So no one really felt bad for him. Except his loving wife Kura.

As Jack was in his spaceship, searching the radar for any signs of the evil Simon, he noticed someone else had snuck on board! It was the evil computer n00b. **audience gasp!**

"h3110 J4(K. I h4v3 f0un[) u. Surend3r n0w. OR B D3STR0Y3D!!!1111ONEONESHIFTONE!1!!!11"

Jack just stared in disgust. He got the n00b spray and went *TSSSSHHH* and then once more: *TSSSSSSH!*. That n00b computer got OWNED. So Jack sat back and had a juice box, and brought out the ... diet mellow yellow he had secretly been having an obsession with.

~~Interlude!~~

That was really stupid.

But it's just so fun to waste time <3

Lucid
January 13th, 2006, 07:07 PM
You're not cool enough to be in Jack's writings. ;
Go wear a mesh tanktop or something.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Kura screamed as Paul, Kimi, Ty, and Aleksandra approached.

"WTFOMGBBQ!" Kura's cry rent the air, stopping the attackers dead in the tracks.

Paul stopped suddenly, pondering the situation, "Why am I writing about Halo?! I don't know that much about it ... Shaman King though!" With a flick of his magic pencil, Paul changed the scene...they were at a shaman fight in the middle of Tokyo. "Oh, I love myself..."

Ty looked around confused...and started to cry, "WhAt Is Up WiTh ThIs Fr33Ky StOrY?!"

The others turned to him, with manic grins. Ty admitted that he didn't know everything after they tortured him for 20 minutes with Ren's pointy hair. Then Kura realized that she still need to meet Erica in five minutes in ...

TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

So Paul waved his magic pencil again, and everyone was in the ToS manga! Of course, everyone was surprised. Lloyd actually puked in Erica's mouth because he is anorexic and is so used to puking...and magically appearing people just scared him.

MEANWHILE: Jack was going on an inter-galagtic space hunt after Simon. He had stayed behind to tie up the loose ends while the rest of his friends had gone anime/manga hopping. He wasn't very happy...but he never is. So no one really felt bad for him. Except his loving wife Kura.

As Jack was in his spaceship, searching the radar for any signs of the evil Simon, he noticed someone else had snuck on board! It was the evil computer n00b. **audience gasp!**

"h3110 J4(K. I h4v3 f0un[) u. Surend3r n0w. OR B D3STR0Y3D!!!1111ONEONESHIFTONE!1!!!11"

Jack just stared in disgust. He got the n00b spray and went *TSSSSHHH* and then once more: *TSSSSSSH!*. That n00b computer got OWNED. So Jack sat back and had a juice box, and brought out the ... diet mellow yellow he had secretly been having an obsession with.

~~Interlude!~~

That was really stupid.

But it's just so fun to waste time <3

That was...pointless..XD

You must be bored XD

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 07:13 PM
;o; Kura's writing one:

While skipping through the forest in her backyard, Kura spotted a strange unidentified object (seeming like a peice of metal) wedged between a treebranch and a peice of slate. As she closened her distance to it, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she spun around quickly in a panic.
"Woah," Jack said as he almost got drop-kicked, "Calm down, Kura"
Kura blushed in embarrasment. "Sorry, I didn't know it was you."
"What were you looking at anyways? You kept examining the ground"

.. (This is too much work, I'm too lazy to write a story @@ I need to be hyper otherwise my stories get to descriptive) ;o;

LETS START ANEW~

"D00dS!" screamed Kura.
Chibi throws confetti.

tHe EnD.

==;;

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 07:13 PM
That was...pointless..XD

You must be bored XD
I know it was :o

and how could you tell~?

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I know it was :o

and how could you tell~?

Because we're all bored I'm sure...

Speaking of bored where did Simon go? O.o

Spectrum
January 13th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Wow, you people should so be writers.

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 07:20 PM

Once I get into the mood to write something, I can write pretty good.

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I actually am a writer XD

My poem was just published in the Bemidji State University's 'New Voices'.

A MN teen poem anthology ;3

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Once I get into the mood to write something, I can write pretty good.

*well

@@ HA~ Kura just pwnaged~ :3 *pats Mystic's head* ;o; *gives j00 a lolipop* <33~
:3 I'd like to see some of your stories one day <3~

Lust
January 13th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I think that he was being sarcastic, Mystic. Hah, that rhymed.

Mystic
January 13th, 2006, 07:28 PM
*well

@@ HA~ Kura just pwnaged~ :3 *pats Mystic's head* ;o; *gives j00 a lolipop* <33~
:3 I'd like to see some of your stories one day <3~

Dang it. See what happens when you go to watch something like wrestling and come back. Now I feel like I pwned myself. XD

Thanks, I'm actually thinking about posting some of my stories here. I've got one done and working on the sequal. And I've got a Sailor Moon fan-fic in storage too. XD

Kura
January 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Dang it. See what happens when you go to watch something like wrestling and come back. Now I feel like I pwned myself. XD

Thanks, I'm actually thinking about posting some of my stories here. I've got one done and working on the sequal. And I've got a Sailor Moon fan-fic in storage too. XD

I actually posted a really old Harry Potter fanfic on here ._. It was so full of gramatical errors and stupid things that it was just hilarious~

._. then someone rated me 2/10 on it.
@@ And I said that it wasn't supposed to be good because it was supposed to stupid-funny~

._. and I got nothing else from it~ @@ Neh, at school everyone laughed at it, though..

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 07:36 PM
I actually posted a really old Harry Potter fanfic on here ._. It was so full of gramatical errors and stupid things that it was just hilarious~

._. then someone rated me 2/10 on it.
@@ And I said that it wasn't supposed to be good because it was supposed to stupid-funny~

._. and I got nothing else from it~ @@ Neh, at school everyone laughed at it, though..
I wanna read it XD

I <3 potterpuppetpals.com X3

MegaDitto
January 13th, 2006, 07:52 PM
2/10 ?

I'm sure people don't know what they are talking about.

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 08:03 PM
EXT -- DUSK -- BATTLEFIELD

Darkness. Sounds of panicked breathing. Open in on the bloodshot eyes of a Terran Marine; for the sake of this story, we'll call him Simon. Sounds of automatic gunfire and missile fire echo in the background as Simon fires upon a Zerg Lurker perched at the top of the trench he's in. The Lurker jumps down onto Simon and immediately starts slicing him to bits with its razor-sharp, scythe-like claws. All Simon can do is scream in agony as the Lurker chops him up. Fortunately for him, Kimi the Firebat is here to save the day; her flamethrower is more than adequate to char any Zerg to a suitable crisp. She immediately sets to work torching the Lurker with her main weapon. Unfortunately for Simon, he's being burned along with the Lurker; he screams even more as the flames consume him and his Zerg adversary. A missile hits directly behind Kimi, the shrapnel piercing her flamethrower tanks; not surprisingly, they explode, killing Kimi, Simon, and the Lurker. Two more Lurkers bound through the smoke and the trench, getting ready to ambush another Marine (Paige). She hears them coming, and she spins around and immediately opens fire on the two Zerg, managing to hold them back. She won't be able to hold them back for much longer, however; the ammo counter on her rifle is rapidly counting down, and pretty soon it hits absolute zero. In yet another deus ex machina, a rocket sails past Paige and strikes one Lurker, blowing it to bits. The other Lurker hesitates, only to be blown up by another rocket. Paige turns around to see yet another Marine, sitting nonchalantly in the trench with a smoking rocket launcher in his hands; this is Ivan. Paige walks up to Ivan, who stares right at her.

PAIGE: Who's in charge here?!

No response from Ivan. He keeps on staring at her with that stoic expression of his.

PAIGE: Where's the air support.

Ivan points up towards the sky. Paige follows his cue and looks up...to see the massive hulk of a Terran Battlecruiser, the Lunamaria Hawke, hovering at a comfortable altitude above the battlefield. A series of floodlights mounted on the Battlecruiser's bow turn on and begin sweeping the battlefield; Ivan closes his visor in response, while Paige keeps on staring up at the ship.

INT -- TERRAN BATTLECRUISER -- BRIDGE

The bridge of the Lunamaria Hawke is a dimly-lit place, framed by huge, expansive windows. The muffled sounds of battle can still be heard; tiny explosions can be seen off in the distance. Only two people are on the bridge: Admiral Jack O'Neill and his wife/best friend/second-in-command, a vice admiral known only as Kura. Kura is busy reading from a manga; we can't really see the cover, due to the dim lighting.

KURA: So, Jack, I suspect you have a good reason for pulling me away from my...duties.
JACK: Your anime can wait, my good Kura. Come, stand here. You really need to see this.

Jack and Kura walk up to one of the windows and look down on the battlefield. Kura is still reading from her manga, however.

KURA: I know all about the Zerg, Jack. We've all seen the tapes a thousand--

Jack abruptly knocks the manga out of Kura's hands.

JACK: You've seen nothing! Dissecting a dead Zerg in a lab is one thing! Unleashing them on man is another! You must go into this with both eyes open! Once started, there's no turning back!

Jack bends down to pick up Kura's dropped manga and offers it back to her. Naturally, she takes it.

JACK: Sorry about that little outburst, Kura, but are you prepared to go all the way with this?

Except for the muffled battle sounds and a ticking clock, all is silent. After a few seconds, Kura finally gives her response.

KURA: Yes. Yes, I'm prepared to go all the way...my good admiral.
JACK: Good, good. I knew I could count on you.

Kura resumes reading. The helmswoman, Chibi, chimes in.

CHIBI: Admiral, the colonists' base will be overrun in a matter of minutes. Should we intervene?
JACK: Takes us into orbit, Chibi. We've seen enough.

The Lunamaria Hawke abruptly departs the skies, flying up towards the inky blackness of space. Paige is still looking up at the sky; she and Ivan are the only people left in the trench. The battlefield is silent, but only for a few seconds; the footfall of stampeding Zerglings now echoes all throughout. The end is nigh for Paige and Ivan.

John Denver
January 13th, 2006, 08:03 PM
I would write a fanfic...

But the fanmail and groupie girls wanting my persona from my ridiculously brilliant works of script would overwelm me and I'd have to drop out of school. I like school.

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 08:06 PM

Darkness. Sounds of panicked breathing. Open in on the bloodshot eyes of a Terran Marine; for the sake of this story, we'll call him Simon. Sounds of automatic gunfire and missile fire echo in the background as Simon fires upon a Zerg Lurker perched at the top of the trench he's in. The Lurker jumps down onto Simon and immediately starts slicing him to bits with its razor-sharp, scythe-like claws. All Simon can do is scream in agony as the Lurker chops him up. Fortunately for him, Kimi the Firebat is here to save the day; her flamethrower is more than adequate to char any Zerg to a suitable crisp. She immediately sets to work torching the Lurker with her main weapon. Unfortunately for Simon, he's being burned along with the Lurker; he screams even more as the flames consume him and his Zerg adversary. A missile hits directly behind Kimi, the shrapnel piercing her flamethrower tanks; not surprisingly, they explode, killing Kimi, Simon, and the Lurker. Two more Lurkers bound through the smoke and the trench, getting ready to ambush another Marine (Paige). She hears them coming, and she spins around and immediately opens fire on the two Zerg, managing to hold them back. She won't be able to hold them back for much longer, however; the ammo counter on her rifle is rapidly counting down, and pretty soon it hits absolute zero. In yet another deus ex machina, a rocket sails past Paige and strikes one Lurker, blowing it to bits. The other Lurker hesitates, only to be blown up by another rocket. Paige turns around to see yet another Marine, sitting nonchalantly in the trench with a smoking rocket launcher in his hands; this is Ivan. Paige walks up to Ivan, who stares right at her.

PAIGE: Who's in charge here?!

No response from Ivan. He keeps on staring at her with that stoic expression of his.

PAIGE: Where's the air support.

Ivan points up towards the sky. Paige follows his cue and looks up...to see the massive hulk of a Terran Battlecruiser, the Lunamaria Hawke, hovering at a comfortable altitude above the battlefield. A series of floodlights mounted on the Battlecruiser's bow turn on and begin sweeping the battlefield; Ivan closes his visor in response, while Paige keeps on staring up at the ship.

INT -- TERRAN BATTLECRUISER -- BRIDGE

The bridge of the Lunamaria Hawke is a dimly-lit place, framed by huge, expansive windows. The muffled sounds of battle can still be heard; tiny explosions can be seen off in the distance. Only two people are on the bridge: Admiral Jack O'Neill and his wife/best friend/second-in-command, a vice admiral known only as Kura. Kura is busy reading from a manga; we can't really see the cover, due to the dim lighting.

KURA: So, Jack, I suspect you have a good reason for pulling me away from my...duties.
JACK: Your anime can wait, my good Kura. Come, stand here. You really need to see this.

Jack and Kura walk up to one of the windows and look down on the battlefield. Kura is still reading from her manga, however.

KURA: I know all about the Zerg, Jack. We've all seen the tapes a thousand--

Jack abruptly knocks the manga out of Kura's hands.

JACK: You've seen nothing! Dissecting a dead Zerg in a lab is one thing! Unleashing them on man is another! You must go into this with both eyes open! Once started, there's no turning back!

Jack bends down to pick up Kura's dropped manga and offers it back to her. Naturally, she takes it.

JACK: Sorry about that little outburst, Kura, but are you prepared to go all the way with this?

Except for the muffled battle sounds and a ticking clock, all is silent. After a few seconds, Kura finally gives her response.

KURA: Yes. Yes, I'm prepared to go all the way...my good admiral.
JACK: Good, good. I knew I could count on you.

Kura resumes reading. The helmswoman, Chibi, chimes in.

CHIBI: Admiral, the colonists' base will be overrun in a matter of minutes. Should we intervene?
JACK: Takes us into orbit, Chibi. We've seen enough.

The Lunamaria Hawke abruptly departs the skies, flying up towards the inky blackness of space. Paige is still looking up at the sky; she and Ivan are the only people left in the trench. The battlefield is silent, but only for a few seconds; the footfall of stampeding Zerglings now echoes all throughout. The end is nigh for Paige and Ivan.

You just hafta make me save Simon don't you? >_>

Anyway BBL~ Stargate is on here =D

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Jack, you have too much time on your hands if you can write all this up. Go entertain yourself in some other slightly more productive way, such as...*ahem*

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I would write a fanfic...

But the fanmail and groupie girls wanting my persona from my ridiculously brilliant works of script would overwelm me and I'd have to drop out of school. I like school.
Hahaha~

But you'd make lots of money! No need for a high paying job...which is why you take college $_$

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
You just hafta make me save Simon don't you? >_>

Anyway BBL~ Stargate is on here =D
In attempting to save him, you cremated him instead. XP

Join the Stargate fanclub, Kimi.

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM
My mom wants me to go to sleep.

puuu

I think I'll go to my room and draw <3

John Denver
January 13th, 2006, 08:15 PM
I could, however, make a thugging, bass thumping, mean streets homey rap album.

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I could, however, make a thugging, bass thumping, mean streets homey rap album.

You're too happy for that XD You couldn't even pull off one serious picture...even for your goth costume =P

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Jack's hitting it up with that scientist chick...

John Denver
January 13th, 2006, 08:20 PM

Hopefully Kura won't get jealous

Soul Eater
January 13th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Yeah I know...I was like "Ooooo" I guess I was just bored though XD

I'm not staying up till 11 x_x

Dakota: He's talking about in SG-1 not the Jack on PC >_>

Simon
January 13th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Hopefully Kura won't get jealousOh...uh...I meant Mitch was hittin' it up...

Then he killed her.

Jack O'Neill
January 13th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Jack O'Neill ≠ Cameron Mitchell
Jack O'Neill > Cameron Mitchell

John Denver
January 13th, 2006, 08:25 PM
You're all confusing as hell

pokejungle
January 13th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Kura's gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaad in the morning XD

Dad, can you teach me how to accurately fire a machine gun ... in ways I could dispatch ten opponents in 5 seconds? =3