PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 06:35 PM
Who the hell is counting this month's MOTM?

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
s-CRY-ed is from the animators of Gundam SEED. I can't claim 100% innocence in this matter as much as I'd like to......oh, fine, I can. I r teh creative!!!1 :bandit::bandit:
And don't forget that Lacus Clyne is merely a pink-haired version of adult Kanami Yuta...

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:37 PM
I don't think anyone is. Eh...

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:38 PM
s-CRY-ed is from the animators of Gundam SEED. I can't claim 100% innocence in this matter as much as I'd like to......oh, fine, I can. I r teh creative!!!1 :bandit::bandit:
Not the art, the character design :P

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 06:38 PM

I've seen some of s-CRY-ed, and I liked what I seen.

If I wanted to get a new theme, I might get a character from Comic Party or from Godannar.

http://www.encirobot.com/9altre/gdnr/chars/kiriko01.jpg

She could make a good theme. XD

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM

Oh yes she would. XD

I never did like s-CRY-ed. I watched it like once or twice and disliked it. V_V

Chairman Kaga
And don't forget that Lacus Clyne is merely a pink-haired version of adult Kanami Yuta...

So I suppose this gives me as little reason as possible to feel negatively toward Lacus because of my immense love for Kanami......especially adult Kanami, who I still absoutely cannot find any pictures of! >_<; *stab*

At least I ordered the DVD collection from ebay so I'll be able to take screens of it.

QUICK! This is our chance to hijack the discussion and turn it toward s-CRY-ed XD

Chibi-chan
I need to get started on reading another AsuCaga fanfic...

meh, I might make my own Gundam fic :P

Kura

I dunno, but whoever it is is taking a long time ;o;~
http://nurapt.kaist.ac.kr/~jamaica/htmls/blog/images/sukisyo_tv.png
http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/jp/p_catalog/book/2004/img/4-7577-1870-5.jpg
<3 YAY FOR SUKISYO <3~~

MegaDitto
January 1st, 2006, 06:41 PM

If I wanted to get a new theme, I might get a character from Comic Party or from Godannar.

I rebember her. She has a daughter does'nt she. My next theme may be D.D Assiliant -__-;

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM

*doesn't stab*

I never did like s-CRY-ed. I watched it like once or twice and disliked it. V_V

*stabs*

Chiru
January 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, now I'm really lost. *listens to Bohemian Rhapsody* Much better...
Ha, Bohemian Rhapsody. That song used to annoy me, but now I love it.

My internet has been crap today. I just had to restart again. -_-

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:43 PM
*doesn't stab*

*stabs*
Oh that's real nice, now I got to go to the hospital before I lose anymore bl-*falls*

Jack O'Neill

*pokes* She would make one of the best themes ever. XD

Mystic
I rebember her. She has a daughter does'nt she. My next theme may be D.D Assiliant -__-;

Yeah. Her daugher is in High School and is marring the man that saved her when she fell from a jet. Well, the man was piloting a mech and thats how she got saved.

Oooh, how about a Naru theme? Love Hina! XD

*pokes* She would make one of the best themes ever. XD

This one site I found gave her 'stats' and it was really odd. If I posted them, I'd probly get banned, lol.

Simon
I dunno, but whoever it is is taking a long time ;o;~
[img]http://nurapt.kaist.ac.kr/~jamaica/htmls/blog/images/sukisyo_tv.png[/im
[img]http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/jp/p_catalog/book/2004/img/4-7577-1870-5.jpg[/im
<3 YAY FOR SUKISYO <3~~That looks like something Erica would want.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:44 PM
*doesn't stab*

*stabs*
*counts* 1...2...3...OMFGFOURWORDLIMIZ !1!! O=

Meep, I never really got the concept of s-CRY-ed....wtf does that mean anyway?! XD

Lucid-Acid
January 1st, 2006, 06:44 PM
I'm back~ <3 And I bet Simy missed me like crazy! ;X!!!

Chiru
January 1st, 2006, 06:45 PM
s-CRY-ed reminds me of "screwed" for some reason :s

Dawg 2005

Meep, I never really got the concept of s-CRY-ed....wtf does that mean anyway?! XD

It means....the "S" cryed and they put an "-ed" on the end...let's just go with that. XD;

Simon
I'm back~ <3 And I bet Simy missed me like crazy! ;X!!!Oh......

Hello, Paige. Nice to see you again...

Kura
January 1st, 2006, 06:46 PM
That looks like something Erica would want.

@@ She's watched the first two episodes I think~
o_o It's Yaoi, so yeah, she'd like it~~

;o; It's so sad.. it's about this guy who gets posessed and falls out of a window and loses his memory and his best friend is posessed, too and yeah~
@@ It's hard to explain, but it's really really good :3~

Oh......

Hello, Paige. Nice to see you again...
;o; Awh.. Simon, don't listen to Paigey if she's going to be mean to you ;o;~~
;o; Paigey, don't be mean!
*cries*

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 06:48 PM

I can answer that!

Kanami Yuta's Alter Power is the ability to scry people in her sleep, and most of the series tends to be the dreams of her loved ones played out...so add some hyphens for fun, and you have s-CRY-ed =O

I really wanted to answer your question in three words >O

Oh; and as for the concept, as the manga describes it, it's an anime mix of X-Men and Mad Max.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 06:48 PM
@@ She's watched the first two episodes I think~
o_o It's Yaoi, so yeah, she'd like it~~

;o; It's so sad.. it's about this guy who gets posessed and falls out of a window and loses his memory and his best friend is posessed, too and yeah~
@@ It's hard to explain, but it's really really good :3~I think you've said this to me before over MSN.

......Yay...she's gone.

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
I...AM...IRON MAN! XD That song rocks...

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
I can answer that!

Kanami Yuta's Alter Power is the ability to scry people in her sleep, and most of the series tends to be the dreams of her loved ones played out...so add some hyphens for fun, and you have s-CRY-ed =O
Well this just put my answer down. XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:50 PM
I can answer that!

I really wanted to answer your question in three words >O

Oh; and as for the concept, as the manga describes it, it's an anime mix of X-Men and Mad Max.
Byu, twas a joke ^^;

So, she scrys some guy named Ed? Freaky o.o

Mystic
I read somewhere in one of the anime magazines I usially get that s-CRY-ed was somewhat simular to X-Men. In theory, it does seem like it.

Both groups, the people with powers in s-CRY-ed and the mutants in X-Men, they want to live in harmony with normal people. Its all the matter of fitting in with each other. And people like HOLY (I think), in s-CRY-ed and people like Carmeroon Hodge in X-Men don't want this to happen.

I used to be a huge X-Men nerd a few years back.

EDIT: Kaga beat me to the punch. I just put more into detail on it, lol.

Jack O'Neill
......Yay...she's gone.
She'll be back, Simon. She'll be back.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:51 PM
She'll be back, Simon. She'll be back.
And so with this stupid small yet readable font...

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 06:52 PM
Everyone comes back to DCC...everyone!!! *summons rat ghost*

Jack O'Neill
Byu, twas a joke ^^;

His name's not Ed. It's Kazuma.

A s-CRY-ed/FMA crossover... O_o;

Chiru
HEY GUYS! WHAT'S WITH THE SMALL FONT?

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 06:53 PM
She'll be back, Simon. She'll be back.Until then...screw the small font.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:53 PM

I'm still thinking about an entirely alternate universe GSD/Pokemon XDD

Btw, are you still writing a fic? :3

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 06:54 PM

Lets hope there isn't any pairings like there is in the FMA Club. *shudders*

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 06:54 PM
Byu, twas a joke ^^;

No, think: scryed is the past tense form of scry >P

I read somewhere in one of the anime magazines I usially get that s-CRY-ed was somewhat simular to X-Men. In theory, it does seem like it.

Both groups, the people with powers in s-CRY-ed and the mutants in X-Men, they want to live in harmony with normal people. Its all the matter of fitting in with each other. And people like HOLY (I think), in s-CRY-ed and people like Carmeroon Hodge in X-Men don't want this to happen.

I used to be a huge X-Men nerd a few years back.

EDIT: Kaga beat me to the punch. I just put more into detail on it, lol.

Yes, that's pretty much a breakdown of how it works; don't feel bad, you really did put more detail in it than I did......I'm just a slow typer so I wanted to answer Chibi's question as efficiently as possible XD

Chiru
January 1st, 2006, 06:55 PM
I've never looked at the FMA club, but I know how pairings can get so I'd rather not know o.o

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 06:56 PM
I'm still thinking about an entirely alternate universe GSD/Pokemon XDD

Btw, are you still writing a fic? :3
Find a way to blend GSD and Pokmon with FMA and s-CRY-ed, and then we'll talk. XD

Actually, not really. I'm putting it aside for the moment so I can concentrate on more...pressing tasks.

Kura
I think you've said this to me before over MSN.

......Yay...she's gone.

o_o I have? *blinku blinku*
;o; awh.. poor Simon *feels bad for him*

Chibi-chan
No, think: scryed is the past tense form of scry >P
...OOO! So it's like, one word! SCRYED= s-CRY-ed!

OMG I'M BRILLIANT 8D

Mystic
Yes, that's pretty much a breakdown of how it works; don't feel bad, you really did put more detail in it than I did......I'm just a slow typer so I wanted to answer Chibi's question as efficiently as possible XD

Thats ok. My internet is going slow for some reason. So I guess it equals out in the end, lol.

How about a Chrono Trigger Theme? I could have some fun making some dark Magus banners.

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 06:57 PM

Kazuma "the treasoner" Torisuna.......I love all the extra information I've picked up in the manga.....which I definitely need to describe to you in detail sometime; it's almost completely different from the show plot-wise...

O_O;

My friend forever................a rational FMA fan, the ultimate rarity o_o;

I'm considering my next theme to be a "Save FMA's Integrity" campaign.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 06:57 PM
o_o I have? *blinku blinku*
;o; awh.. poor Simon *feels bad for him*Screw you, Kura. Feel bad for someone else.

>.>

Chiru
January 1st, 2006, 06:58 PM
My friend forever................a rational FMA fan, the ultimate rarity o_o;

I'm considering my next theme to be a "Save FMA's Integrity" campaign.
Lol, you really should do that XD.

Eep, I must depart now. Farewell.

Kura
January 1st, 2006, 06:58 PM
Screw you, Kura. Feel bad for someone else.

>.>

.. -_- I'm sorry, I'll stop. I didn't know it was bothering you.. I just don't like to see my friends being put down like that ;o;..

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 06:59 PM
Find a way to blend GSD and Pokmon with FMA and s-CRY-ed, and then we'll talk. XD

....I could make that happen XDD Not sure about the s-CRY-ed, because I haven't really seen it but the GSD/PKMN/FMA....hell, ya XD you just wait...

Kura: *pat* Don't worry. It's just his theme phase...he'll get over it :3

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 06:59 PM
Dang it, I'm thinking of a good theme to make. But its going to take some time for me to make. I might end up doing the Chrono Trigger one.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:01 PM
Kura: *pat* Don't worry. It's just his theme phase...he'll get over it :3I coulda sworm that pink meant stupid not mean...

Kura: You take things to heart too much.

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:02 PM
....I could make that happen XDD Not sure about the s-CRY-ed, because I haven't really seen it but the GSD/PKMN/FMA....hell, ya XD you just wait...
I could help you with the s-CRY-ed part. You know, kinda like a technical advisor.

*imagines a scene involving Lacus and Kanami* XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:03 PM
I coulda sworm that pink meant stupid not mean...

It does. You're stupid to hurt someone that cared. Now for the love of god, go...use some other theme x.x

Kura
January 1st, 2006, 07:03 PM
I coulda sworm that pink meant stupid not mean...

--;; I know I do.. I'm just like that.. ._. uber-sensitive Kura.
I'm sorry if I upset you, though ;o;~

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 07:04 PM
Lol, you really should do that XD.

Eep, I must depart now. Farewell.

If enough people rise up with me I'm definitely doing it......I'm tired of the Nina X Alexander X Marcoh X Sig Curtis X Father Cornello X Sloth X Pinako Rockbell-type pairings in there and I'm not going to take it anymore...

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:05 PM
It does. You're stupid to hurt someone that cared. Now for the love of god, go...use some other theme x.xNO!! I'm actually satisfied with the stuff I made for this theme.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:06 PM
Jack: (2min plot thinking)
GSD has developed a new type of Gundam GundamG2CTM. They're....Pokemon shaped o.o
But then! Naturals now find out they can use alchemy! OMFGWTFBBQ!! And Ed is the best out there. So.....BATTLEZ! X3

that's all :3

Dawg 2005
January 1st, 2006, 07:06 PM
NO!! I'm actually satisfied with the stuff I made for this theme.
This theme you have right now is cool. XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:08 PM
NO!! I'm actually satisfied with the stuff I made for this theme.
Use that freakin...bear thingy. That'd be cool :3

Chairman Kaga
I could help you with the s-CRY-ed part. You know, kinda like a technical advisor.

*imagines a scene involving Lacus and Kanami* XD

If only I knew something about Gundam SEED we could have discussions about (random person's alter power) vs. (random gundam).........if you ask me some would be equally matched, if we're talking about second and third-stage alter powers o_o;

Simon
Use that freakin...bear thingy. That'd be cool :3No. That's my next next theme. My next theme is going to be Rangiku or Byakuya.

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 07:09 PM
...I can't stop admiring my avatar.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:10 PM
...I can't stop admiring my avatar.
Yes, it moves....
but mine's sexier~

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
Yes, it moves....
but mine's sexier~
If I agree, will you give me some stock to make another banner?

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
If I can get some good sprites of Magus using magic from Chrono Trigger, then I can start my theme.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:13 PM
If I agree, will you give me some stock to make another banner?
I guess I could find something~

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:19 PM
Iron Chef America!! Battle Duck!!

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:22 PM
Jack: (2min plot thinking)
GSD has developed a new type of Gundam GundamG2CTM. They're....Pokemon shaped o.o
But then! Naturals now find out they can use alchemy! OMFGWTFBBQ!! And Ed is the best out there. So.....BATTLEZ! X3

that's all :3
No, I was thinking more along the lines of this:

The Third Bloody Valentine War. Nobody knows what caused it, but the Earth Alliance and ZAFT are still fighting each other anyway, and as usual ORB is caught right in the middle. All factions are utilizing for the first time alchemy and Pokmon; combined with mobile suits (time to start ripping off of other Gundam series), it makes for an...interesting kind of combat.

Ash can be a Natural working for Blue Cosmos, while Ed can be a Coordinator working as an alchemist for the Clyne Faction, for example. I don't know where s-CRY-ed factors in. Maybe...Kazuma is a Clyne Faction Alter, while Ryuho and the other members of HOLY are Blue Cosmos puppets?

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 07:23 PM
Iron Chef America!! Battle Duck!!

Urgh......they had a marathon today, didn't they? Six times the insults to the original...*twitch*

Why can't they run marathons of the Japanese version on New Year's Day like they used to? I mean, a few years ago they had an incredibly amusing one where it was nothing but battles that the ICs lost; and the next year they ran the King of Iron Chefs tournament. Why do they have to sacrifice quality just to pimp Bobby Flay? >_<;;;

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Urgh......they had a marathon today, didn't they? Six times the insults to the original...*twitch*

Why can't they run marathons of the Japanese version on New Year's Day like they used to? I mean, a few years ago they had an incredibly amusing one where it was nothing but battles that the ICs lost; and the next year they ran the King of Iron Chefs tournament. Why do they have to sacrifice quality just to pimp Bobby Flay? >_<;;;
Flay? As in Flay Allster? Oh noes. XD

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:25 PM

Why can't they run marathons of the Japanese version on New Year's Day like they used to? I mean, a few years ago they had an incredibly amusing one where it was nothing but battles that the ICs lost; and the next year they ran the King of Iron Chefs tournament. Why do they have to sacrifice quality just to pimp Bobby Flay? >_<;;;Does Flay have the worst record or something?

And I just found out that Morimoto was on the original. I saw him a couple nights ago when like...pardon the expression, a group of Japanese cooks/chefs marched into the stadium KKK style to mock Morimoto's way of cooking.

And then they got beat.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM
No, I was thinking more along the lines of this:

The Third Bloody Valentine War. Nobody knows what caused it, but the Earth Alliance and ZAFT are still fighting each other anyway, and as usual ORB is caught right in the middle. All factions are utilizing for the first time alchemy and Pokmon; combined with mobile suits (time to start ripping off of other Gundam series), it makes for an...interesting kind of combat.

Ash can be a Natural working for Blue Cosmos, while Ed can be a Coordinator working as an alchemist for the Clyne Faction, for example. I don't know where s-CRY-ed factors in. Maybe...Kazuma is a Clyne Faction Alter, while Ryuho and the other members of HOLY are Blue Cosmos puppets?
Ash vs. Ed....sweet~
And we've got to kill of Winry. Just for the hellofit XD
Kazuma can be the 'Ready Set FIGHT!' person if we have no other option XD

Ty: I have a piiic~

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM
Some 20 odd pages in a day, not bad guys.
I'm back, with a new Arcy banner and avy *gets hit by eggs*. FINE! I'm never going to come back to the DCC. XD

And please don't tell me you guys are talking about ISA.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:28 PM
Some 20 odd pages in a day, not bad guys.
I'm back, with a new Arcy banner and avy *gets hit by eggs*. FINE! I'm never going to come back to the DCC. XD

And please don't tell me you guys are talking about ISA.
We're talking about GSD/PKMN/FMA/s-CRY-ed. Get some coffee and come sit~

Chairman Kaga
Flay? As in Flay Allster? Oh noes. XD

No, someone infinitely more evil...

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2002/04/12/image506042x.jpg

Note the satanic glint in his eyes; the blatant disrespect for true cuisine in his grin, his........his eyebrows......

Mystic

Bobby Flay shouldn't be even in the same arena as Morimoto. Unless its for Morimoto to kick Bobby Flay's butt again. I'm still upset over the rematch.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:29 PM

Note the satanic glint in his eyes; the blatant disrespect for true cuisine in his grin, his........his eyebrows......He really does look evil in that pic. .___.;;

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:30 PM

Note the satanic glint in his eyes; the blatant disrespect for true cuisine in his grin, his........his eyebrows......
I bet he hates peppers too >___________>

*taint top page with pic XD*

Kylie-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:30 PM
We're talking about GSD/PKMN/FMA/s-CRY-ed. Get some coffee and come sit~
How ironic. D:

One of the few times I manage to get on PC, you're discussing anime, which I know nothing about. ;;

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:31 PM
Ash vs. Ed....sweet~
And we've got to kill of Winry. Just for the hellofit XD
Kazuma can be the 'Ready Set FIGHT!' person if we have no other option XD
Who would win that fight, anyway? Mr. Ketchum or Mr. Elric?

Maybe Misty and Winry have a *****-fight or something along the lines of that. Misty, being a Blue Cosmos minion, kills Winry just because she's a Coordinator.

Kazuma can have his uses.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:31 PM
How ironic. D:

One of the few times I manage to get on PC, you're discussing anime, which I know nothing about. ;;
KYLIEMUFFINZ! X3
well, this is basically all we can pull off now D:
20pgs today is a lot @.@ This place will be dead tomorrow x.x

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 07:33 PM
Maybe Misty and Winry have a *****-fight or something along the lines of that. Misty, being a Blue Cosmos minion, kills Winry just because she's a Coordinator

I've got $50 on Misty and $50 on Winry! That-a-way I win either way. XD

Arcanine
Chibi: But me no likes coffee. XD

Alton should be on the floor cooking and not Flay. Bobby has ok shows, but Good Eats pwns all other Food Network shows, so Brown should be down there. XD

Kylie-chan
Mm, well, you guys are always talking about anime, so what did I expect? XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:34 PM
Who would win that fight, anyway? Mr. Ketchum or Mr. Elric?
With Ash's luck and if he's determined, he just might win.
But if Winry's dead, and **Al should be taken hostage!! XD** he just might win.

Pretty **** good battle, I think o.o

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:35 PM
Alton should be on the floor cooking and not Flay. Bobby has ok shows, but Good Eats pwns all other Food Network shows, so Brown should be down there. XDI think Alton is crazy. I base that on his strange skits on Good Eats.

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 07:36 PM
Does Flay have the worst record or something?

And I just found out that Morimoto was on the original. I saw him a couple nights ago when like...pardon the expression, a group of Japanese cooks/chefs marched into the stadium KKK style to mock Morimoto's way of cooking.

And then they got beat.

No, he actually has a very good record; he just is incredibly disrespectful of Morimoto and Sakai and defeated the both of them in illegitimate and stilted battles. He was on two different episodes of the Japanese version; the first a New York exhibition battle where he did nothing but whine throughout the entire affair and was surprised when he lost horribly to Morimoto (it was battle Rock Crab)...then, in the last battle ever to be held in Kitchen Stadium, Flay came back because he claimed that his side of the kitchen had been sabotaged and he demanded revenge against Morimoto, and defeated him (battle Japanese Lobster) after acting like a stereotypical, wild, disrespectful American for the entire battle, standing on tables and asking the audience to cheer for him. For this he can never be forgiven.

So they're running the Ota Tenchi no Kai arc on the Japanese version again? Basically, a traditional Japanese chef named Tadamichi Ota (who was defeated in the early days of IC in battle Octopus by Sakai) became upset enough by Morimoto's appointment as Iron Chef to create an entire army of traditional chefs with the sole purpose of defeating him in battle after battle. He, and his partner, Toshiro Kandagawa, the archnemesis of the Iron Chefs, formed the group to protest that Morimoto has no respect for Japanese cooking and instead has a more international approach from working at Nobu in New York City. It was a long and drawn-out affair, but I believe that Morimoto defeated all but one of the challengers from Ota's group.

Kura
January 1st, 2006, 07:38 PM
I have to go now (for real this time)
@@ I'll see you guys in a week!!
;o; *huggles everyone really tightly* BYE!! I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kura-pu <3

Kylie-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:38 PM
...from the word "Morimoto", you lost me, Kaga.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:39 PM
I have to go now (for real this time)
@@ I'll see you guys in a week!!
;o; *huggles everyone really tightly* BYE!! I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kura-pu <3
*clings*I'LL MISS YOU!!!
Come back safely~

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:39 PM
...from the word "Morimoto", you lost me, Kaga.He's talking about Iron Chef; the original one in Japan.

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:40 PM
With Ash's luck and if he's determined, he just might win.
But if Winry's dead, and **Al should be taken hostage!! XD** he just might win.

Pretty **** good battle, I think o.o
Not if Ed grabs Pikachu and does a partial transmutation of its brain, Scar-style. XD

Winry gets killed by Misty, and Ash kidnaps Al and holds him ransom in exchange for Kira and the Strike Freedom. At Kira's behest, Ed goes in to kill Ash, save Al, and avenge Winry's death. Ryuho's there with Zetsuei to try and deter Ed, but he gets his *** kicked thoroughly.

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 07:40 PM
Alton on the new Iron Chefs, that would be awesome. Replace Flay with him and you've got ratings. Morimoto just seems so dominating in his cooking. Its the main reason why he's my favorite of the orignals.

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 07:42 PM
Alton should be on the floor cooking and not Flay. Bobby has ok shows, but Good Eats pwns all other Food Network shows, so Brown should be down there. XD

AMEN.

Unlike Bobby Flay, Alton Brown is a virtuoso of cooking and could easily be an Iron Chef and win each battle easily. He's my single favorite (American) personality on Food Network.

Bobby Flay shouldn't be even in the same arena as Morimoto. Unless its for Morimoto to kick Bobby Flay's butt again. I'm still upset over the rematch.

Bobby Flay isn't a true chef; he basically takes what you can order at Taco Bell, adds lobster and grits to it, and is hailed as one of the world's best chefs for it. Morimoto is the world's most creative chef; no sane person could ever dare lay claim to that title except for him. I'd love a rematch......except that the American judges on the show have such picky tastes that anything that isn't burgers and fries is disgusting to them.

I bet he hates peppers too >___________>

*taint top page with pic XD*

His forte is southwest cuisine, so I'm sure he uses them, unfortunately. That doesn't mean he likes them; I bet he avoids them, especially yellow ones...

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Not if Ed grabs Pikachu and does a partial transmutation of its brain, Scar-style. XD

Winry gets killed by Misty, and Ash kidnaps Al and holds him ransom in exchange for Kira and the Strike Freedom. At Kira's behest, Ed goes in to kill Ash, save Al, and avenge Winry's death. Ryuho's there with Zetsuei to try and deter Ed, but he gets his *** kicked thoroughly.
So, Ed= good guy
Ash= Bad guy
right?

This is really evilly amusing

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
...from the word "Morimoto", you lost me, Kaga.

Eh, you can get back at me sometime and go on about Chobits D:

Alton on the new Iron Chefs, that would be awesome. Replace Flay with him and you've got ratings. Morimoto just seems so dominating in his cooking. Its the main reason why he's my favorite of the orignals.

Yes they'd have ratings, all the purists would take a break from hating the new series and actually give it a chance.

In my opinion:

Hiroyuki Sakai > Chen Kenichi = Rokusaburo Michiba > Masaharu Morimoto = Komei Nakamura > Yutaka Ishinabe

Arcanine
I think Alton is crazy. I base that on his strange skits on Good Eats.
Yes he's crazy. But it's also the best show on Food Network. Watch Rachel Ray's show, or Bobby Flay's, or Mario Baltaly's (or how ever you spell his name XD), or Paula Deen's etc. They are all just cooking shows, but Alton Brown's on the other hand is funny, have facts (like how the food got started etc), and is a great show, but most of all, he lives in Georgia XD. I like it because it isn't some normal run of the mill cooking show. All the others are "*Cook* *Eat* This is good", but his is "*Think* *Cook* *Crazy stuff happens* *Cook again* *crazy stuff again* *Eat*". XD

Mystic
Bobby Flay isn't a true chef; he basically takes what you can order at Taco Bell, adds lobster and grits to it, and is hailed as one of the world's best chefs for it. Morimoto is the world's most creative chef; no sane person could ever dare lay claim to that title except for him. I'd love a rematch......except that the American judges on the show have such picky tastes that anything that isn't burgers and fries is disgusting to them.

Didn't they had the same kind of judges for the 'rematch'? Kaga did a good thing to end the thing because Flay would've complained more and more with each passing loss. But I don't think he should've gotten away with standing on the counters and appliances. You never hear artists doing that. I bet that Van Goh didn't do that. Like you said, its down right disrespectful. Its like spitting on someone thats fought a great fight.

Yes he's crazy. But it's also the best show on Food Network. Watch Rachel Ray's show, or Bobby Flay's, or Mario Baltaly's (or how ever you spell his name XD), or Paula Deen's etc. They are all just cooking shows, but Alton Brown's on the other hand is funny, have facts (like how the food got started etc), and is a great show, but most of all, he lives in Georgia XD. I like it because it isn't some normal run of the mill cooking show. All the others are "*Cook* *Eat* This is good", but his is "*Think* *Cook* *Crazy stuff happens* *Cook again* *crazy stuff again* *Eat*". XD

Yes. That and the only show that would come close of Food Network is Emeral Live (sp?). And Alton's a heck of alot more entertaining than Emeral.

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 07:48 PM
Sakai! ^___^
I'm off now, cya folks~

And Ty, just because I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice,
Stellar~ (http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~valalpa/gazou1/stera.jpg)

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 07:50 PM
Didn't they had the same kind of judges for the 'rematch'? Kaga did a good thing to end the thing because Flay would've complained more and more with each passing loss. But I don't think he should've gotten away with standing on the counters and appliances. You never hear artists doing that. I bet that Van Goh didn't do that. Like you said, its down right disrespectful. Its like spitting on someone thats fought a great fight.I have no idea what series you two are talking about, but I'm guessing the first since Kaga was mentioned. I never saw Flay's battles in the original.

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 07:51 PM
Sakai! ^___^
I'm off now, cya folks~

That was a cool pic, Chibi. See ya later Chibi.

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 07:52 PM
So, Ed= good guy
Ash= Bad guy
right?

This is really evilly amusing
Yeah, pretty much.

Pokmon people = evil
FMA people (including Dante, Scar, the Homunculi, and bad State Military people) = good

Of course, there are gonna be all sorts of subfactions within ZAFT and the Earth Alliance. The EA is divided into Blue Cosmos forces and moderates; similarly, ZAFT is divided between radicals (those who support Patrick Zala and Gilbert Dullindal; note the "and") and moderates. The FMA people would be with the moderate ZAFT and EA factions, ORB, and the Clyne Faction; the Pokmon people would be either radical ZAFT forces or Blue Cosmos.

Everyone else is talking about Iron Chef, and here we are going on about our planned crossover... XD

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 07:55 PM
Yes. That and the only show that would come close of Food Network is Emeral Live (sp?). And Alton's a heck of alot more entertaining than Emeral.Emeral's show is also on the different side (the whole "Live" part). And who could forget "BAM!". XD
But Alton takes the cake for Food Network differentness (yes I know, that isn't a real word XD). And it worked, his show is one of the really big hits on Food Network.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 08:00 PM
Oh yeah. Flay lost the Duck Fight. I think he did anyway...I missed the results, but Alton said Flay was stunned or something...

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM
*jabs Chibi* Make with the stock already. ;o;

I want to make an avatar that's even more awesome than my current one, which is more awesome than Arcy's.

Hah, just kidding. ;x

Did you Photoshop that fire effect? It's good! o_o

Chairman Kaga
January 1st, 2006, 08:04 PM

Don't discount Mario Batali; he may be a Food Network lackey but he's witty and kind-hearted. Everyone else you mentioned I despise, though >P

Didn't they had the same kind of judges for the 'rematch'? Kaga did a good thing to end the thing because Flay would've complained more and more with each passing loss. But I don't think he should've gotten away with standing on the counters and appliances. You never hear artists doing that. I bet that Van Goh didn't do that. Like you said, its down right disrespectful. Its like spitting on someone thats fought a great fight.

They had two Japanese people and two Americans in the rematch to balance it. Flay couldn't have complained more after the rematch, though; it was the last episode of Iron Chef; but if Flay would have lost I'm sure he'd still be whining about it.

Oh yeah. Flay lost the Duck Fight. I think he did anyway...I missed the results, but Alton said Flay was stunned or something...

*does the Bobby Flay lost because he's a loser dance*

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 08:04 PM
Ty: Yea that's the fire effect I was shooting for (my poor laptop had to go all night without sleep XD). I also have this one.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Arcanine_PC/PCyavy2.png
But for some reason I like the one I got better. But both the banner and avy was made in photoshop (other then adding text, I like PSP better for adding text).

Thanks, and I wouldn't have gotten there without you help.

Kaga: I like Paula better then Mario, I just never liked his food XD. And Paula's food is stuff I LOVE. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 08:05 PM
*pokes Chibi* Give Ty the stock and reply to that thing I typed up on FMA and Pokmon.

EDIT: ****, I just killed the DCC. *shoots self with a Walther P99*

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Ty: Yea that's the fire effect I was shooting for (my poor laptop had to go all night without sleep XD). I also have this one.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Arcanine_PC/PCyavy2.png
But for some reason I like the one I got better. But both the banner and avy was made in photoshop (other then adding text, I like PSP better for adding text).

Thanks, and I wouldn't have gotten there without you help.
XD

Well, I'm glad. ^_^ They're both pretty!

*lol @ Jack*

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 08:29 PM
Don't worry, Jack. I've killed the DCC multiple times in the last 24 hours.

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 08:38 PM
Don't worry, Jack. I've killed the DCC multiple times in the last 24 hours.
That's nothing to be proud of, woman.

*points to sig* Added a new banner. 8D

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM
I got called a woman. Hmm...

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9673/snap00084fp.png

That's so going in my next next theme.

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 08:48 PM
You change your obsessions too much.

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 08:50 PM
Ty: Nice new banner. But something tells me you like that girl. XD

Simon: Don't feel bad, Ty calls me woman all the time. XD

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
Ty: Nice new banner. But something tells me you like that girl. XD
Orly? What makes you think that?

Simon: Don't feel bad, Ty calls me woman all the time. XD
BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN.

MegaDitto
January 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM
Simon, you always post pictures of Kon in a dress for some reason?

Nice banner Andy. The Arcanine on the left made a better avatar.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 09:04 PM
Simon, you always post pictures of Kon in a dress for some reason?How's this picture instead?

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7049/snap00096vf.png

For those of you who don't watch Bleach, it's Hitsugaya, the guy in Kyouraku's avatar, getting killed (or almost killed...).

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 09:06 PM
The Sailor Moon fan of me just shakes his head no, but I can't complain, that was actually funny.

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 09:07 PM
Ty: Oh, just a lucky guess. XD

And I'm no more a woman then you. XD

Kyouraku: Thanks.
And the Arcy on the left was also in my last avy. XD

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM
You make good banners and avatars, Andy. Did you ever have a graphics shop here on PC?

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
You make good banners and avatars, Andy. Did you ever have a graphics shop here on PC?
No, because 2 reasons.
1: My banners are not good enough to be made for other members.
2: For some odd reason (and I mean odd) every single banner I made for other people, they don't turn out good. XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
Sakai! ^___^
I'm off now, cya folks~

Do you people not read?
Chibi left...about an hour ago.
Now she finished Loveless.

The ending was crap x.x

Yeah, pretty much.

Pokmon people = evil
FMA people (including Dante, Scar, the Homunculi, and bad State Military people) = good

Of course, there are gonna be all sorts of subfactions within ZAFT and the Earth Alliance. The EA is divided into Blue Cosmos forces and moderates; similarly, ZAFT is divided between radicals (those who support Patrick Zala and Gilbert Dullindal; note the "and") and moderates. The FMA people would be with the moderate ZAFT and EA factions, ORB, and the Clyne Faction; the Pokmon people would be either radical ZAFT forces or Blue Cosmos.

Everyone else is talking about Iron Chef, and here we are going on about our planned crossover... XD

I like it. HEY! After Misty kills Winry, lets make Misty commit suicide out of guilt....but make it look like Winry did it!
And so, Ash thinks Winry killed Misty and vice versa~

Ryoutarou
January 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM
Do you people not read?
Chibi left...about an hour ago.
Now she finished Loveless.

The ending was crap x.x
FINALLY!

Someone else agrees with me...XD

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 09:30 PM
No, because 2 reasons.
1: My banners are not good enough to be made for other members.
2: For some odd reason (and I mean odd) every single banner I made for other people, they don't turn out good. XD

I think they're good banners man. I really think they are man. But I do understand what you're talking about though. I used to have a banner shop here too.

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 09:37 PM
I think they're good banners man. I really think they are man. But I do understand what you're talking about though. I used to have a banner shop here too.
I'm guessing a banner shop is for ones to pop in and request banners? (me no knows because I never go to the Art forum XD)
If so then it'd never work because when I make a banner for myself, I know what I want. But for others I don't know what they want or like so it doesn't turn out good.

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 09:42 PM
I like it. HEY! After Misty kills Winry, lets make Misty commit suicide out of guilt....but make it look like Winry did it!
And so, Ash thinks Winry killed Misty and vice versa~
I like that too. Now Ash would have a valid reason to kidnap Al and hold him hostage. Ash (Blue Cosmos) thinks Winry (ZAFT moderate) killed Misty, and Ed (Clyne Faction) thinks Misty (Blue Cosmos) killed Winry. It is this one incident that will launch the Third Bloody Valentine War. Kinda like how Juliet Douglas shot that kid and started the whole war in Ishbal. XD

Chibi-chan
January 1st, 2006, 09:48 PM
I like that too. Now Ash would have a valid reason to kidnap Al and hold him hostage. Ash (Blue Cosmos) thinks Winry (ZAFT moderate) killed Misty, and Ed (Clyne Faction) thinks Misty (Blue Cosmos) killed Winry. It is this one incident that will launch the Third Bloody Valentine War. Kinda like how Juliet Douglas shot that kid and started the whole war in Ishbal. XD
Lol, that was rather funny
I'm still waiting for when they make an invention so you can just extract stuff out of your head an show it on a TV or something...man things would be so much easier...

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 09:55 PM
I'm still waiting for when they make an invention so you can just extract stuff out of your head an show it on a TV or something...man things would be so much easier...
The day will come for that, but until then... XD

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 09:56 PM
I'm still waiting for when they make an invention so you can just extract stuff out of your head an show it on a TV or something...man things would be so much easier...That would work for stuff outside anime or fanfics right...?

XD

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 09:57 PM
That would work for stuff outside anime or fanfics right...?

XD
Of course it would, Simon. What do you think? XP

Mystic
January 1st, 2006, 09:57 PM
I'm guessing a banner shop is for ones to pop in and request banners? (me no knows because I never go to the Art forum XD)
If so then it'd never work because when I make a banner for myself, I know what I want. But for others I don't know what they want or like so it doesn't turn out good.

You make a fill out sheet of sorts and members that want an avatar of banner has to fill it out. I tried it, its not that bad. Paigy makes some good banners. She made my current one. Its got the six Pokemon from my team on Emerald. I'll show you my Magus Banner when I get it finnished. XD

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM
You make a fill out sheet of sorts and members that want an avatar of banner has to fill it out. I tried it, its not that bad. Paigy makes some good banners. She made my current one. Its got the six Pokemon from my team on Emerald. I'll show you my Magus Banner when I get it finnished. XD
Still, it's not the same. Only one banner I've requested has turned out as I expected, the others weren't even close. Plus most people only use them for a few days anyway. If they want a new look every few days they can get Photoshop and make it for themselves.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 10:20 PM
Woman, what version of Photoshop do you have?

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 10:23 PM
Man, I have CS2 9.0, the latest.

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 10:25 PM
Man, I have CS2 9.0, the latest.*grumbles* **** woman... *cancels download for 7.0*

Lust
January 1st, 2006, 10:26 PM
Only losers make their own banners. ;)

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 10:27 PM
*grumbles* **** woman... *cancels download for 7.0*
7.0? Wasn't that released, like, 3 years ago? XD

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 10:28 PM
7.0? Wasn't that released, like, 3 years ago? XDWell, it had the most hosts.

Arcanine
January 1st, 2006, 10:36 PM
You make a fill out sheet of sorts and members that want an avatar of banner has to fill it out. I tried it, its not that bad. Paigy makes some good banners. She made my current one. Its got the six Pokemon from my team on Emerald. I'll show you my Magus Banner when I get it finnished. XDStill, not something I'd want to do. Like Ty said, they'll just use it for a few days anyway. XD

Only losers make their own banners. ;)Yea sure Ivan. XD

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 10:47 PM
Is this thing really 300MB? .___.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 1st, 2006, 11:27 PM
*random quote* So true. ^o^ But that makes me a loser .. YAY!
Um, what's 300MB?

Jack O'Neill
January 1st, 2006, 11:28 PM
Heh. I'm in second place only by the margin of a single post, soon to be two with this one. Simon's way ahead of everyone else, and quite a few are lagging.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 1st, 2006, 11:32 PM
Heh. I'm in second place only by the margin of a single post, soon to be two with this one. Simon's way ahead of everyone else, and quite a few are lagging.
*sweatdrop* What ARE you talking about Jack? Oh and um .. can someone please tell me how to get to the "Who's Posted" page? ^^;;

Spectrum
January 1st, 2006, 11:38 PM
You do realise that the person who made your banner wouldn't have done so if she didn't start making her own, right? So if she's a loser, then obviously her banners suck, hence the banner in your sig sucks.

You fail.

Simon: Yes.

The spam table? Hah. Not for long, suckaz...!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 1st, 2006, 11:52 PM
You do realise that the person who made your banner wouldn't have done so if she didn't start making her own, right? So if she's a loser, then obviously her banners suck, hence the banner in your sig sucks.

You fail.

Simon: Yes.

The spam table? Hah. Not for long, suckaz...!._. Airashii has a nice way of putting things.. you should be proud Tyler.
SPAM.. TABLE? WHERE? Is it served with hot salsa and delicious toppings too?

Simon
January 1st, 2006, 11:57 PM
This is going to take a while, especially when I want to browse sites at the same time.

Ryoutarou
January 1st, 2006, 11:58 PM
He's almost always ahead of everyone

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 12:01 AM
He's almost always ahead of everyone
Wah .. I'sh ignored, someone tell me what ya'll are talking about. >.< I ain't getting heads nor tails of anything you're saying.

Gah, I suck at western accents. ^o^

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 12:01 AM
He's almost always ahead of everyoneThat woman might pass me up. He did make like 300 (or 500...I forgot) posts in the span of a few days in the Summer DCC.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 12:03 AM
That woman might pass me up. He did make like 300 (or 500...I forgot) posts in the span of a few days in the Summer DCC.
I made 100 posts in a day once .. but I was online all day long, and my parents were home so nobody was there to make me get off the computer. ^o^

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 12:04 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=58648

This will tell you who has posted and how many posts they have made.

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 12:11 AM
Haha...I make up almost 1/4 of this thread.

Roughly 22%.

Paige was right; I do fail at life. *dies more*

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
I CLAIM'D THIS PAGE AS MAH OWWN! >D PAGE 37 BELONGS TO MAX!!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=58648

This will tell you who has posted and how many posts they have made. One question.. how do you GET to that window anyway? o.o; Meh I know I can just click yours .. but isn't there a button or something somewhere for that page?

2..0..5.. All hail Simon, queen of the DCC.

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 12:32 AM

You fail.
You do realise that I was joking...right? Hence the smilie.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 12:36 AM
XD Then all of us failed to get your joke. Wasn't obvious enough .. meh ..

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
You do realise that you should just die, right? :)

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
Ty, shut up.

This is only my 10th post in this DCC.

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 12:39 AM
HAH. NOW MY NUMBER ON THE SPAM TABLE SAYS 69.

*leaves till February*

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 12:39 AM
Woman, you change your banner a bit too much.

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
I'm gonna copy Ty and request a Stellar theme. :

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 12:43 AM
Whatever ya'll say, Dolce > Stellar. ^o^ *is brick'd* Whee, I just found some spam in the emulations forum. Will that help ya'll and your .. spam table?

*still clueless*

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 12:50 AM
Gah...only 50% completed. This had better work, Ty.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:02 AM
Gah...only 50% completed. This had better work, Ty.
What ARE you downloading Simon? A game or movie or something?

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 01:05 AM
He's downloading some Photoshop wannabe program.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:09 AM
Ooh.. Simon, Photoshop 9 (CS2) takes 30 minutes to download using Limewire. ^o^ How come its taking time on your computer?

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 01:10 AM
I don't think that he's using Limewire.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
Explains a lot .. XD
Anyone ever tried searching for videos with a wildcard keyword in Limewire? Ya'll know what pops up, don't you? *evil grin*

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
Point out the obvious, Mr. Obvious. Search for the letter "P" and you'd probably get plenty of it if not for the three letter requirement. Same thing nonetheless.

And I am using LimeWire, but I'm only giving it 10% of my bandwidth since I want to continue viewing sites without a slow down. I'm just going to let the rest of this finish while I'm sleeping, unless it finishes before I go to sleep/

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 01:24 AM
What's up with that little poem in your sig, Simon?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:27 AM
Point out the obvious, Mr. Obvious. Search for the letter "P" and you'd probably get plenty of it if not for the three letter requirement. Same thing nonetheless.

And I am using LimeWire, but I'm only giving it 10% of my bandwidth since I want to continue viewing sites without a slow down. I'm just going to let the rest of this finish while I'm sleeping, unless it finishes before I go to sleep/
XD The P will be all over your screen. This reminds me of a joke .. *runs away*

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 01:38 AM
Woman, you change your banner a bit too much.
It's a rotator. Male thingy. D:

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 01:40 AM
What's up with that little poem in your sig, Simon?There's nothing up with it.

XD The P will be all over your screen. This reminds me of a joke .. *runs away*I'll pee all over- ah nevermind...I haven't drank anything in a while.

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 01:41 AM
Well, then what's the point of it?

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 01:43 AM
It's a rotator. Male thingy. D:I don't get it...what does that mean?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:46 AM
There's nothing up with it.

I'll pee all over- ah nevermind...I haven't drank anything in a while.
XD Try searching that on Limewire.
Meh, Tyler needs to satisfy his hunger for hot anime girls, so he changes banners every two seconds.

1- second seeing
2- next for digesting
3- .. you don't wanna know.

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 01:50 AM
I don't get it...what does that mean?
It means it randomly selects one of the banners I gave it and displays the banner in my sig each time you view it.

@__@

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 01:55 AM
It means it randomly selects one of the banners I gave it and displays the banner in my sig each time you view it.

@__@
Wait.. where'd you get to do that? O_O

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 01:58 AM
Wait.. where'd you get to do that? O_O
http://cutandpastescripts.com/
And 'cause vB is retarded and won't use URLs with ?'s for images, I ran the URL through
http://notlong.com/
then put it in my sig.

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 02:05 AM
No script on right now, woman? I see nothing but something about Signomi.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 2nd, 2006, 02:06 AM
http://cutandpastescripts.com/
And 'cause vB is retarded and won't use URLs with ?'s for images, I ran the URL through
http://notlong.com/
then put it in my sig.
W00t.. n1c30rz.. r0x0rz. This'll be fun, but we have to sign up? >< Unfair.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 03:11 AM
hey all? i just fell down the stairs!

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 03:39 AM
o_O That's nice. I'd ask if you were okay, but I'm just going to assume you are if you sound so joyful about it.

~_~

I'm going to fall into bed now.

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 04:48 AM
hey all? i just fell down the stairs!
And knocked your head several times whilst doing so. Yeah, it's obvious.

Joey the Cockroach
January 2nd, 2006, 05:17 AM
i slide down escalator ones. i havent really got good balance, so i fell at the end. but i was going fast.

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 05:50 AM
Already 38 pages...and going on 39. Wow, this moves too fast for my brain.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:08 AM
i am fine. anyway i guess the JDCC is getting long already. i looked at it i think it was yesterday and it was only three pages long.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM
TyTy, your banneer is very cool ;3
Link, just wait till school starts

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:10 AM
True. People are more off th Pc due to recent events ie christmas. When school starts i am sure the JDCC will become a popular thread.

THIRTY-SIX
January 2nd, 2006, 06:14 AM
True. People are more off th Pc due to recent events ie christmas. When school starts i am sure the JDCC will become a popular thread.if you didnt say ie christmas i woulda thought you were talking about a recent tradgedy

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:16 AM
there are so many about nowadays i can understand why that would be the first thing you would think of.

THIRTY-SIX
January 2nd, 2006, 06:17 AM
http://tinypic.com/jj8g7n.jpg
what the?.... look the image that appeared from viewing tys sig O.O its not the same image....
oh wait i looked a few pages before nvr mind....

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:19 AM
one of my new years resoloutions is to find a pair on the PC. i am currently keeping my eyes peeled.

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 06:20 AM
Link, just wait till school startsIt has for most people...I know I should probably get in the shower and get to school for at least a few hours today. <___<

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:21 AM
well i don't start until wednesday but i have sats staright away as soon as i get back.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 06:23 AM
Well, just three more years of school for me.
Woo.....
And then probably four or more years of college x.x Oi...life is so demanding D:

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 06:24 AM
Well, just three more years of school for me.
Woo.....
And then probably four or more years of college x.x Oi...life is so demanding D:
...and then there's the whole 'working for the rest of your life' bit.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:25 AM
well i have two years at high school, then on to college for four years. Well something like that.

THIRTY-SIX
January 2nd, 2006, 06:31 AM
...and then there's the whole 'working for the rest of your life' bit.sounds like your gonna have a fun job

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 2nd, 2006, 06:34 AM
it depends really if you have a good or bad job.

Dawg 2005
January 2nd, 2006, 07:06 AM
Already 38 pages...and going on 39. Wow, this moves too fast for my brain.
Eh, I've seen it move faster...*looks at November DCC* That moved way fast in the beginning.

So...what's going on now? xD

Edit: I killed the DCC...See? ;; (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/MightyenaandBlazikenFAN/OMFG.jpg)

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 08:32 AM
I remember when there would be five conversations going on in the DCC and we all would lose our minds Oo

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 08:39 AM
...and then there's the whole 'working for the rest of your life' bit.

And don't forget growing old and dying; which is the perfect way to ruin a good retirement. *nod*

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 08:42 AM
And don't forget growing old and dying; which is the perfect way to ruin a good retirement. *nod*
Which goes right down to the point: life sucks.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 08:46 AM
Which goes right down to the point: life sucks.

No, death does not imply the unpleasantness of life; we were just talking about how horribly mundane and unsatisfying the traditional working career is.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 08:51 AM
I really do just want to hurry up and get life over with x.o hasn't anyone noticed we've been doing the same thing for centuries? And now, it has become a law of society:
School
*College
Job
*Family
Die

Eon-Rider
January 2nd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Wow... I'm not the only one who wants to die...

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 08:59 AM
I don't want to die...yet. Once I get everything over with, yeah, I want to die.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 09:00 AM
i'm going to come out and say it; anyone who doesn't see any goodness in life is an idiot, as priviledged as we all are it's emo, ungrateful, and ignorant to claim to prefer death to life.

You don't have to follow that pattern, Chibi; I don't think I'm going to o_o; Become a writer or journalist...something like I plan; it's the only way I know of to stay at home and make money doing something I love.

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
i'm going to come out and say it; anyone who doesn't see any goodness in life is an idiot, as priviledged as we all are it's emo, ungrateful, and ignorant to claim to prefer death to life.

You don't have to follow that pattern, Chibi; I don't think I'm going to o_o; Become a writer or journalist...something like I plan; it's the only way I know of to stay at home and make money doing something I love.Well said. That's what I'm going to do with my life: write books. And maybe make a video game or two.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 09:05 AM
Well said. That's what I'm going to do with my life: write books. And maybe make a video game or two.

You'd be better off solely focusing on writing; so many people want to be game designers that the market is flooded and most people with a degree in it won't find work.

Karasuma
January 2nd, 2006, 09:05 AM

You don't have to follow that pattern, Chibi; I don't think I'm going to o_o; Become a writer or journalist...something like I plan; it's the only way I know of to stay at home and make money doing something I love.

You've inspired me on doing something with my life now. I have always wanted to become a drawer and make an anime that will be a hit. "You have only one chance in life, don't waste it" - A quote from someone who said but can't remember the name now.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 09:06 AM

I don't exactly want to die, I just want to enjoy life without following the norm. Conformity is a disease x.x Meh, a writer maybe...btw, I need to write a 6 page story for my writing class by the end of January! x.x;;

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
You'd be better off solely focusing on writing; so many people want to be game designers that the market is flooded and most people with a degree in it won't find work.What I mean is write the storyline for a game, design all the characters, put it all into a folder, patent it, and mail it to some game company that can actually transform it into a video game. In fact, it's possible for me to do that even now. But, I'm still writing my book now. 46 pages! Wee-haw!

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 09:13 AM
You've inspired me on doing something with my life now. I have always wanted to become a drawer and make an anime that will be a hit. "You have only one chance in life, don't waste it" - A quote from someone who said but can't remember the name now.

Dream big, just make sure you can back it up with skill so your dreams aren't crushed, because having to resort to a conventional life is worse than seeking one out in the first place.

I don't exactly want to die, I just want to enjoy life without following the norm. Conformity is a disease x.x Meh, a writer maybe...btw, I need to write a 6 page story for my writing class by the end of January! x.x;;

Eh, I'd have to disagree that conformity is a disease.......if you notice, so many people rebel now that they're conforming to rebel; and then paradoxically by refusing to rebel you conform, so all you can do is choose what's best for you. Rebellion for rebellion's sake (especially such things as throwing out your morals to fit in society) is incredibly dangerous and all-too-common, so don't fall into the trap of thinking that it's a necessary rite of passage to adulthood.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
I need a plot.... T-T
MSN isn't working for me >_>
Oi! I'm rather bored.

CK: That reminds me very much of the Cather in the Rye o.o Have you read that?
And by the way, are you saying that the word 'conformity' shouldn't exist?

Karasuma
January 2nd, 2006, 09:19 AM
Dream big, just make sure you can back it up with skill so your dreams aren't crushed, because having to resort to a conventional life is worse than seeking one out in the first place.

Thanks you. My folks don't really understand what I wanna do with my life. All they want is for me to pass High school and graduate from College. And after that they want me to get a job that pays a lot. Well I do wanna pass both High School and college but I don't want a job they are telling me I should take. You know what I mean, don't I have the right to make my own future? ever since grammar school all I've ever liked is drawing anime characters. I've seen my progress, it has changed a lot over the years. I've kept on getting better. This is my dream, to become an anime drawer. Whether my folks won't like it, that's what I want.

I've read that last year, its about Holden Caufield right?

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 09:27 AM

No v___v We were supposed to read it last year but our teacher forced us to read nothing but femenist literature. I very much intend to read it when I get the time, though o_o;

The word should exist, just not in terms of society; as I said with the way society functions today, conformity is rebellion and vice-versa, so they're cancelled out by each other.

Thanks you. My folks don't really understand what I wanna do with my life. All they want is for me to pass High school and graduate from College. And after that they want me to get a job that pays a lot. Well I do wanna pass both High School and college but I don't want a job they are telling me I should take. You know what I mean, don't I have the right to make my own future? ever since grammar school all I've ever liked is drawing anime characters. I've seen my progress, it has changed a lot over the years. I've kept on getting better. This is my dream, to become an anime drawer. Whether my folks won't like it, that's what I want.

It's hard to be pressured by a family; I've never been pressured so I've had to find ways to motivate myself, but the fear of disappointing your loved ones is a dangerous thing and a powerful tool of influence. I wish for the life of wealth and comfort only to reverse my family's fortunes and to give money to charity that, should it be given to someone else, would just go to purchase needless things. My conformity, if that is what I choose, is going to be a benefit to society, and that should be the goal of anyone who chooses convention over their own desired way of life. Do whatever makes you happy as long as it doesn't harm yourself, stains your conscience, or is detrimental to society; and if a career in anime and manga is what you want, you'll be very happy in it and, if success comes your way, your family will respect you for it.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 09:32 AM

I want to be an Anime Drawer aswell. Well really an anime/drawer/art director/concept artist kind of thing.

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks you. My folks don't really understand what I wanna do with my life. All they want is for me to pass High school and graduate from College. And after that they want me to get a job that pays a lot. Well I do wanna pass both High School and college but I don't want a job they are telling me I should take. You know what I mean, don't I have the right to make my own future? ever since grammar school all I've ever liked is drawing anime characters. I've seen my progress, it has changed a lot over the years. I've kept on getting better. This is my dream, to become an anime drawer. Whether my folks won't like it, that's what I want.Harsh reality, it's never going to happen. The Japanese very uptight about working with people who aren't Japanese. Your best bet is to work with a different type of animation.

Sankari
January 2nd, 2006, 09:37 AM
It's hard to be pressured by a family; I've never been pressured so I've had to find ways to motivate myself, but the fear of disappointing your loved ones is a dangerous thing and a powerful tool of influence. I wish for the life of wealth and comfort only to reverse my family's fortunes and to give money to charity that, should it be given to someone else, would just go to purchase needless things. My conformity, if that is what I choose, is going to be a benefit to society, and that should be the goal of anyone who chooses convention over their own desired way of life. Do whatever makes you happy as long as it doesn't harm yourself, stains your conscience, or is detrimental to society; and if a career in anime and manga is what you want, you'll be very happy in it and, if success comes your way, your family will respect you for it.;.; That was...beautiful. *sniff* Yes, you are very right. Very, very right.

But let me say this. Don't do what you want just because you want the money for it, but because you enjoy doing it. You'll have a better life this way. A lot of people are surgeons because they want a ton of money, but I'd imagine cutting people open isn't very enjoyable. I salute those people who actually do those things to save lives, not for the pay.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 09:40 AM
If you just draw comics in your own style of manga you don't even have to get involved with the Japanese, it just have to be comics by a manga influenced artist.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 09:49 AM
Harsh reality, it's never going to happen. The Japanese very uptight about working with people who aren't Japanese. Your best bet is to work with a different type of animation.
Tokyopop does do that manga contest though. You'd sortof have a chance if you did that...ugh, Japan can be so uptight x.x

THIRTY-SIX
January 2nd, 2006, 10:00 AM
so you live in japan now.... niice....

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 10:06 AM
I want to try & learn Japanese but there's no way I know how... Just so I can read imported manga & understand Japanese games when I see previews.

THIRTY-SIX
January 2nd, 2006, 10:10 AM
I want to try & learn Japanese but there's no way I know how... Just so I can read imported manga & understand Japanese games when I see previews.you could go to a saturday shcool.....

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Tokyopop does do that manga contest though. You'd sortof have a chance if you did that...ugh, Japan can be so uptight x.x
Pfft...half of those hacks can't draw for crap. <___<

I've met three of them, and they're so stuck up, save for Marty, the others think their works is the be all end all work of the comic book world. Plus, Tokyopop screws them over, they get one volume a year and hardly make money off them.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:14 AM
Harsh reality, it's never going to happen. The Japanese very uptight about working with people who aren't Japanese. Your best bet is to work with a different type of animation.

It's frustrating that the Japanese are willing to assimilate parts of all other cultures but are so incredibly xenophobic when it comes to the people themselves...

It's just as well; Japanese isn't a strategic language anymore; they don't have total world corporate dominance now so it's not even a marketable skill to know it anymore. As much as I'd like to learn it for vacationing purposes, it'd be a waste of time. You pretty much have to be raised bilingual to even lay claim to having any superior and useful ability with a language.

I just had summer sausage ramen for lunch......the smell was horrible, but the taste was perfect o_o

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:15 AM
I just had summer sausage ramen for lunch......the smell was horrible, but the taste was perfect o_o
I had...some rice...and now my back hurts. <___<

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:18 AM
I had...some rice...and now my back hurts. <___<

Sounds like SARS. It's been nice knowing you.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 10:19 AM
you could go to a saturday shcool.....

I have enough school already, but besides that there is no place I know that does that.

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:20 AM
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/security/Content/15352.html

Nice knowing you too~

Cybex Mewtwo
January 2nd, 2006, 10:21 AM
My fellow PC-goers, I have arrived. Feeling the best I ever have been in weeks. Smiles all around me. How is everyone doing today?

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 10:22 AM
I'm ok, but I'm getting a feeling that 2006 doesn't like me.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:23 AM
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ent/15352.html

Nice knowing you too~

I'm still alive, I run Windows 98 >D

Wait.......did clicking that link give me the virus? XD

Lucid-Acid
It's about time he kicked the bucket.

Chibi-chan
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/security/Content/15352.html

Nice knowing you too~
Have no fear! Norton Antivirus/Spyware/Internet Security/Personal Firewall is EVERYWHERE! 8D

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:24 AM

No, and it infects all versions of windows. That means going to say even GameSpot can get you infected from the images in peoples signature if they have the virus on it.

Chibi, scanners don't work on this.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:26 AM
No, and it infects all versions of windows. That means going to say even GameSpot can get you infected from the images in peoples signature if they have the virus on it.

And my computer sucks to begin with, so if it gets any slower or crashes more, I probably won't notice XD

So I still win.

Little Paul
January 2nd, 2006, 10:27 AM

I got that virus from going to some spanish pokemon sites: pkmn pidgeot and pokemon-safari <_<.

Chibi-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 10:28 AM

Chibi, scanners don't work on this.
The site you got that from IS a Norton site. If they have all the data, they'd know how to delete it~

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E38372B2-3BF6-4393-B9A4-F34248C8073E&displaylang=en
OWNED

Ryoutarou
And my computer sucks to begin with, so if it gets any slower or crashes more, I probably won't notice XD

So I still win.
No...you'll notice. It'll dump virus after virus along with trogens and open big holes for worms. After testing, people have found out that there isn't a single scanner that can actually pick it up on it's own.

Chibi, all the suggestions they have on the site are more or less 'Don't use the internet'

THIRTY-SIX
I'm ok, but I'm getting a feeling that 2006 doesn't like me.2006 is the year that my plans will soon unfold.... but that was supposed to happen in '05 so yea 2005 wasn't

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:31 AM
No...you'll notice. It'll dump virus after virus along with trogens and open big holes for worms. After testing, people have found out that there isn't a single scanner that can actually pick it up on it's own.

My computer holds up surprisingly well against viruses, trojans, etc; when it finally did shut down last year after accumulating them for two years, I think I had somewhere between 50 and 100 major viruses on my computer o_O;

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
My computer holds up surprisingly well against viruses, trojans, etc; when it finally did shut down last year after accumulating them for two years, I think I had somewhere between 50 and 100 major viruses on my computer o_O;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_WMF_vulnerability

Read^ XD

This was on the news for like an hour or something today.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Can anyone make an estimated guess of what the total postcount of this thread will be at the end of January?

Lucid-Acid
January 2nd, 2006, 10:34 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_WMF_vulnerability

Read^ XD

This was on the news for like an hour or something today.
Shouldn't you be banned for spreading viruses?

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:35 AM
The site you got that from IS a Norton site. If they have all the data, they'd know how to delete it~

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E38372B2-3BF6-4393-B9A4-F34248C8073E&displaylang=en
OWNED
As of 2 January 2006, Microsoft has not released an official patch to address the problem.

Okay then, there you go...~

Shouldn't you be banned for spreading viruses?

Did you actually click the link...?

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:36 AM
Computers are mostly being affected via the spread of infected e-mails which carry the hacked WMF file as an attachment

I email back and forth with my girlfriend, and that's it. And since I have gmail, I don't get any spam o_o;

* Viewing a malicious website in Internet Explorer (in which case the file may be automatically downloaded and opened)

*uses Firefox*

* Viewing such a website in any other web browser and agreeing to open and download at the prompt

*rarely downloads anything*

* Previewing an infected file in Windows Explorer

*doesn't use Internet Exploder*

* Previewing infected emails in older versions of Microsoft Outlook

I've never used Outlook once XD

* Indexing a hard disk containing an infected file with Google Desktop.

Don't have it o_O

So my complete lack of internet activity outside of PC saves me again XD

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Computers are mostly being affected via the spread of infected e-mails which carry the hacked WMF file as an attachment

I email back and forth with my girlfriend, and that's it. And since I have gmail, I don't get any spam o_o;

* Viewing a malicious website in Internet Explorer (in which case the file may be automatically downloaded and opened)

*uses Firefox*

* Viewing such a website in any other web browser and agreeing to open and download at the prompt

*rarely downloads anything*

* Previewing an infected file in Windows Explorer

*doesn't use Internet Exploder*

* Previewing infected emails in older versions of Microsoft Outlook

I've never used Outlook once XD

* Indexing a hard disk containing an infected file with Google Desktop.

Don't have it o_O

So my complete lack of internet activity outside of PC saves me again XDWorks for me...since I only go to like three sites now...XD

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Works for me...since I only go to like three sites now...XD

Same here...I visit PC, livejournal, and ebay, and I really can't think of anywhere else except google and wikipedia when I need information on something XD

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Same here...I visit PC, livejournal, and ebay, and I really can't think of anywhere else except google and wikipedia when I need information on something XD
I just got creeped when I read it can spread just by viewing an infected image.

...my back hurts.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 10:44 AM
I just got creeped when I read it can spread just by viewing an infected image.

...my back hurts.

That's the thing that frightens me too o_O; I suppose all you can do is not allow your brower to save temporary internet files...that's all I can think of x_x

SARS.

*Stuffs a head of lettuce in Kaga's mouth* Today Kaga has died of choking. Let's throw his ashes in the ocean. ;_;

Yes, because bunny will just eat the lettuce and then we won't have a murder weapon to lock you away forever with >O