PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
Sure, just use your imagination and you'll go to places no book can take you. XDI do that very often actually.

>.o

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:04 PM
If only I didn't have a short attention span I would be able to read.. but then again.. i've lost my will to imagine things along time ago
-_-;;

- KSP

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
I do that very often actually.

>.o
Do I want to know what you use your imagination on? XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:06 PM
*pops in* Y halo thar. 8D

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 08:07 PM
Do I want to know what you use your imagination on? XDWhy would I know what you want or don't want to know?

In any case, you seem to have a good idea.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:08 PM
Ty: I like your new banner, don't change it. XD

Simon: Uh... you totally lost me in that post. XD

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 08:09 PM
Yea Jake is such a worrywart. I think he does on too much that it's killing the cat.

And he says I'm the cat. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:10 PM
Ty: I like your new banner, don't change it. XD
*points down* It changes itself, dearie.

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:10 PM
*pops in* Y halo thar. 8D

...are you okay Ty? O_o;; lolz

- KSP

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:11 PM
I'll have that banner up soon that I was talking about last night, Andy. If you want me to make you one, I'll do it man. Just tell me what you want on it.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:11 PM
*points down* It changes itself, dearie.
It's still the same for me. Why does the banner change every time a page loads? O_o;;

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
It's still the same for me. Why does the banner change every time a page loads? O_o;;
Random image selector.

There's only four three it rotates between atm, but that number will likely grow in a few weeks.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:13 PM
Well it hasn't changed for me yet, are you sure it works? O_o

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:13 PM

..it's haunted.. O_o;; lolz.. hmm. actually.. that's pretty cool..

- KSP

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
The cops are here, people. ;_; Now it's just Andy/Andrea. o_O; Not anymore....Again.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
And Jake, since when did you like ToS? I thought you never liked it nor would EVER preorder the manga. XD

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
..it's haunted.. O_o;; lolz.. hmm. actually.. that's pretty cool..

- KSPIt might be, that or Ty is toying with us. XD

The cops are here, people. ;_;
What for? O_o

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
The cops are here, people. ;_;Now it's just Andy/Andrea. o_O;

But we haven't don't anything wrong though.

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
The cops are here, people. ;_;Now it's just Andy/Andrea. o_O;

REALLY? i hate cops -_-; been playing need for speed: most wanted, they keep ramming me and taking me into jail.. stupid pigs.. *shakes fist at them*

- KSP

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
But we haven't don't anything wrong though. Just pokin' fun, ok? %%U^ ten char. limit.

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
You're not guilty if you have nothing to hide. =P

Andrea-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
You guys just can't stop on the DCCs can you? And how come this was started like 2 days ago and it already has 51 pages? O_o

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
You're not guilty if you have nothing to hide. =P Awww! You ruined my fun, Jacko. ;_;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
I've loved it ever since I first got it, Andy. <33 It's got a good plot, great characters (Kratos! <3) and it's just...omgyay! ♥

Mystic
Just pokin' fun, ok? %%U^ ten char. limit.

I know. There's nothing wrong with that.

You're not guilty if you have nothing to hide. =P

I've got nothing to hide. ^^

Mayl

sure sure.. *shift eyes* I didn't do anything. *puts crow bar away* lolz

- KSP

Simon
Gah...I just had a sneezing fit.

>.<

Jack O'Neill
Awww! You ruined my fun, Jacko. ;_;
Do not call me Jacko. You will address me by Colonel O'Neill. Got that, Haruka?

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
Do not call me Jacko. You will address me by Colonel O'Neill. Got that, Haruka? Ok, Sir. *Salutes* XD... You stole my font. ;(

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
Gah...I just had a sneezing fit.

>.<
Good, you needed that for being a bad bad boy last year. XD

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Good, you needed that for being a bad bad boy last year. XDSo...is this it? Not much of a punishment. Not that I'm complaining.

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Thread killing time. :D IC, people.

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
I've thought about changing my font as well.

Your avatar looks familer, Haruka-Chan. I can't spell the last word, but isn't from an anime that has 'Great Teacher' as the first two words?

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
Good, you needed that for being a bad bad boy last year. XD

sneezing? I'm sure there's like.. a more worse punishment than that, lolz hmmm. Hicupping!! there we go. ^__^

- KSP

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
So...is this it? Not much of a punishment. Not that I'm complaining.
You'll also get hit by a bus on your 16th birthday. If that's not enough then nothing will be. XD

sneezing? I'm sure there's like.. a more worse punishment than that, lolz hmmm. Hicupping!! there we go. ^__^

- KSPHiccupping? Soooooo true. I hate when that happens. <_<;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
I prefer sneezes over hiccups. DD: My driver's ed teacher creeped me out a few weeks ago by saying if you hold in your sneezes (like I always do--I can't help it) then...er...something bad happens. But I don't remember what that was. Something like your eyes pop out. And I know it's probably not true but...it still freaked me out. XD

Arcanine
Well you all should at least punish yourselves. XD

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:26 PM
I've thought about changing my font as well.

Your avatar looks familer, Haruka-Chan. I can't spell the last word, but isn't from an anime that has 'Great Teacher' as the first two words? Fruits basket/Furuba, and it's Kyo. My new favorite anime guy, besides Edward Elric, Drew from Pokemon, and Kakashi from Naruto. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:27 PM
You'll also get hit by a bus on your 16th birthday. If that's not enough then nothing will be. XD
By a bus? Cool! I wanna be hit by a parked car on my 16th birthday. ^__^

Jack O'Neill
Are you by any chance precognizant, Erica? O_o;

Simon
You'll also get hit by a bus on your 16th birthday. If that's not enough then nothing will be. XDThat'll be on June 25th. I have six months to live.

Andrea-chan
What is Andy, Erica and that other Staff Admin dude doing in the DCC? I mean I thought only Andy posted in here. O_o

*~Ashley~*
January 2nd, 2006, 08:28 PM
I prefer sneezes over hiccups. DD: My driver's ed teacher creeped me out a few weeks ago by saying if you hold in your sneezes (like I always do--I can't help it) then...er...something bad happens. But I don't remember what that was. Something like your eyes pop out. And I know it's probably not true but...it still freaked me out. XD
Nooo... if you sneeze with your eyes open (which is impossible) then your eyes will pop out. XD; If you hold them in, you can get an infection in your eyes or head or something. ><;

Candelyce
Well, aren't these happy thoughts? XD

Mystic
Well you all should at least punish yourselves. XD

I think we should all do that.

*Smacks the back of his hand.*

Ok, I punished myself. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
What is Andy, Erica and that other Staff Admin dude doing in the DCC? I mean I thought only Andy posted in here. O_o
They're all high on something. Probably have no idea they're in here.

Simon
Nooo... if you sneeze with your eyes open (which is impossible) then your eyes will pop out. XD; If you hold them in, you can get an infection in your eyes or head or something. ><;And now I'm tempted to try.

Mayl

I've... actually done that.. O_o;; well, not for my bday.. lolz

- KSP

Candelyce
Are you by any chance precognizant, Erica? O_o; Colonel O'Neill, you'll be poisoned by your 22nd birthday. * Da da da da*

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
<_< I have a name, you know. *grumbles*
Nooo... if you sneeze with your eyes open (which is impossible) then your eyes will pop out. XD; If you hold them in, you can get an infection in your eyes or head or something. ><;
...so did not want to know that. >_<!

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
If you want I can be the one that pushes you into that parked car. XD

Are you by any chance precognizant, Erica? O_o; Uh.... what? O_o

That'll be on June 25th. I have six months to live.
That's right, start making a count down clock. XD

*~Ashley~*
January 2nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
...so did not want to know that. >_<!
...you're the one that brought it up. XD

Simon-- Be my guest. o_o;

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
There is something worse than getting hit by a bus.

Old age!

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM

omfg... I'M SO GONNA TRY THAT ONE DAY!!!!! ^_________^
and you must always remember to wear clean underwear if you ever get hit by a bus. lolz when the time comes.. you'll understand, hehe

- KSP

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
...you're the one that brought it up. XD

Simon-- Be my guest. o_o;
;_; I know, but still. Ew~

And precognizant isn't a word. o_o

Andrea-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 08:33 PM
They're all high on something. Probably have no idea they're in here.You're most likely right. I poped in because I heard my name and I walked into this crazy pile of..... crazy people.

<_< I have a name, you know. *grumbles* Well sorry "Kent Colton Rogers". XD

Chairman Kaga
And precognizant isn't a word. o_o

Someone hasn't seen Minority Report o_O;

I can watch that movie two, three times a day. Too bad it's never on.

Jack O'Neill
It means the world's gonna end, Andrea. XD

What I meant to ask Erica was this: Do you happen to have precognitive abilities?

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 08:34 PM
There is something worse than getting hit by a bus.

Old age! Thank you for giving me nightmares tonight. ^_^

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM

I saw that movie with a bunch of friends. We talked through the whole thing so...I don't much recall any of it, unfortunately. Read the short story it was based on, but that was ages ago. @_@;;

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
If you want I can be the one that pushes you into that parked car. XD
...you? Push me into a parked car?

Any day. <3

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 08:36 PM
Blah...I can't do it.

It's a rainbow of colors at the bottom. All we're missing is purple.

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:36 PM

I haven't seen that movie yet. But I heard that it was good though.

Thank you for giving me nightmares tonight. ^_^

I'm sorry. I thought I was the oldest member in the DCC right now. Sorry. My mistake.

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
I saw that movie with a bunch of friends. We talked through the whole thing so...I don't much recall any of it, unfortunately. Read the short story it was based on, but that was ages ago. @_@;;

It's actually very good; the problem was that it got absolutely no credit because it was overshadowed by Star Wars: Episode II when it came to theaters and was completely eclipsed by Chicago during the Academy Awards; therefore no one knew about it and the critics' attention was distracted.......probably the best sci-fi movie in years o_x

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
*pokes Erica* You haven't answered my question.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Jake's a n00b basher too, so he'll kill anyone who calls him "Kent Colton Rogers". XD

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:39 PM
What I meant to ask Erica was this: Do you happen to have precognitive abilities?Oh, well yea. I can see the future, that's how I know Simon is going to get whacked. XD

...you? Push me into a parked car?

Any day. <3Just tell me when and where and I'll be there. XD

Andrea-chan
January 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
It means the world's gonna end, Andrea. XD I know, make sure you get your bags packed to move. XD

Jake's a n00b basher too, so he'll kill anyone who calls him "Kent Colton Rogers". XD Whatever Andy. <_<

Mayl
I wanna go see Narnia... and see the PWETTY wolves, lolz. my brother keeps saying, "No, they're bad" yeah.. like I care, lolz, whatever they're wolves!!! wow.. that was random O_O;;

- KSP

Jack O'Neill
It's actually very good; the problem was that it got absolutely no credit because it was overshadowed by Star Wars: Episode II when it came to theaters and was completely eclipsed by Chicago during the Academy Awards; therefore no one knew about it and the critics' attention was distracted.......probably the best sci-fi movie in years o_x
I have a really bad feeling that Minority Report would have won a few Academy Awards if it had lightsabers and a singing, dancing Catherine Zeta-Jones... O_____o;;;

Simon
Oh, well yea. I can see the future, that's how I know Simon is going to get whacked. XDWhacked? In what perspective? Or is this just me getting splattered across the face of a bus?

Hiroshi Sotomura
I don't normally see movies in theatres. Mom says it's too expensive and I'm too lazy to go out anyway. o_o; So I ended up renting that movie. It was good--from what I can remember, of course--but it was definitely no Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. =x

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
Whacked? In what perspective? Or is this just me getting splattered across the face of a bus?

ewwww.. that wouldn't be a pretty site, lolz. Unless... someone puts pretty flowers and stuff around your splattered body on the bus. O_o;; it'd be like... ARTWORK!!

- KSP

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
Whacked? In what perspective? Or is this just me getting splattered across the face of a bus?
How about both? But whacked as in being dead, but getting your face all over the front of the bus will also be ok. XD

OH OH I can't wait till Friday, I soooooo can't wait till Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis comes on. The wait is almost over!!!

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
The worst mode of transportation you can get hit by is a train. I mean, look at it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FlindersStreetTrainAtNewport.jpg)! Doesn't it look like the bottom part of it will slice you off? XD

Trains. <3

Chairman Kaga
January 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
I don't normally see movies in theatres. Mom says it's too expensive and I'm too lazy to go out anyway. o_o; So I ended up renting that movie. It was good--from what I can remember, of course--but it was definitely no Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. =x

I don't either; I just rent large amounts of DVDs; I'd go more because it's still relatively cheap where I live, but the closest theater is 30 miles away so it's hard to travel frequently x_x;

I'd say Charlie and the Chocolate factory is no Minority Report, but certain people are present <_<;

In other news, who wants to get liquored up and stab adult swim?

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:46 PM
ewwww.. that wouldn't be a pretty site, lolz. Unless... someone puts pretty flowers and stuff around your splattered body on the bus. O_o;; it'd be like... ARTWORK!!

- KPSIt would still be called vehicular manslaughter nonetheless. =P

How about both? But whacked as in being dead, but getting your face all over the front of the bus will also be ok. XD

OH OH I can't wait till Friday, I soooooo can't wait till Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis comes on. The wait is almost over!!!OMGWTFBBQ!!! Erica watches Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis! *is really, REALLY happy right now*

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:47 PM
In other news, who wants to get liquored up and stab adult swim?

Do we have to get liqurored up just to stab them?

I mean, some of us might want to do it sober.

Mayl
The worst mode of transportation you can get hit by is a train. I mean, look at it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FlindersStreetTrainAtNewport.jpg)! Doesn't it look like the bottom part of it will slice you off? XD

Trains. <3

what about an airplane and the propelars?? O_o that would cain heaps..... lolz

- KSP

Hiroshi Sotomura

OH OH I can't wait till Friday, I soooooo can't wait till Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis comes on. The wait is almost over!!!
o_o; I still don't know what that show is. Though, don't bother explaining, because I've had it explained multiple times and I either don't pay attention or I forget minutes later.
I don't either; I just rent large amounts of DVDs; I'd go more because it's still relatively cheap where I live, but the closest theater is 30 miles away so it's hard to travel frequently x_x;

I'd say Charlie and the Chocolate factory is no Minority Report, but certain people are present <_<;
We don't even rent, most of the time. We just wait months and months for them to come on the movie channel here. XD;

CatCF > Minority Report. o_o

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:48 PM
Do we have to get liqurored up just to stab them?

I mean, some of us might want to do it sober.
And some of us would rather shoot them with large-caliber handguns. *gets out a Desert Eagle .357 Magnum* XD

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 08:49 PM
OH OH I can't wait till Friday, I soooooo can't wait till Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis comes on. The wait is almost over!!!You watch Stargate? Holy crap.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:50 PM
Charlie and the Chocolate factory? <_< The old one was way better then the new one, the new one is soooo freaky. O_O

OMGWTFBBQ!!! Erica watches Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis! *is really, REALLY happy right now* I know. But I liked the show better then Jack was still a Colonel. He got to do things, and not just a stupid desk job. <_<

You watch Stargate? Holy crap. With a show as good as Stargate who wouldn't watch it?

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:51 PM
You watch Stargate? Holy crap.
I believe "holy crap" would be an understatement, Simon. For Erica to watch Stargate, it would have to entail the following:

- Shani Andras is my older brother
- Kira Yamato and Flay Allster are my parents
- I'm dating Murrue Ramius

Spectrum
And some of us would rather shoot them with large-caliber handguns. *gets out a Desert Eagle .357 Magnum* XD
I don't even know (or want to know) how, but in that sentence, I read 'handguns' as 'vibrators'.

CatCF bored me. </3

Arcanine
I can't get the CatCF theme out of my head.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolateer~

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
I know. But I liked the show better then Jack was still a Colonel. He got to do things, and not just a stupid desk job. <_<

With a show as good as Stargate who wouldn't watch it?
Yeah, I long for those days too, back when Hammond was still in command of the SGC and my namesake actually got to kick butt with the others.

Hiroshi Sotomura
Charlie and the Chocolate factory? <_< The old one was way better then the new one, the new one is soooo freaky. O_O
o_O; Don't remember the old one but the new one is great. <3

Andy - That theme is so awesome. My brother and I sing it all the time. XD

Spectrum
I believe "holy crap" would be an understatement, Simon. For Erica to watch Stargate, it would have to entail the following:

- Shani Andras is my older brother
- Kira Yamato and Flay Allster are my parents
- I'm dating Murrue Ramius
So you're dating Murrue Ramius now?

And you're a bastard child and a younger brother to a druggy. Fun.

Simon
With a show as good as Stargate who wouldn't watch it?Erm...that Kent Colon Rogers guy.

Woman: Large-caliber vibrators? Holy crap.

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:54 PM
Ty's gotten to you, hasn't he/she it?
...I posted the message you quoted.

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 08:56 PM
So you're dating Murrue Ramius now?

And you're a bastard child and a younger brother to a druggy. Fun.
Yeah. Messed-up, ain't it? My older brother's a convicted convict on drugs, the relationship between my parents is too warped for words. and I'm going out with a woman who's at least 10 years older than me.

And all because Erica watches Stargate. XD

Mayl
January 2nd, 2006, 08:57 PM
Erm...that Kent Colon Rogers guy.

O_o;; that is disturbing.... *hides in a box*

- KSP

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I long for those days too, back when Hammond was still in command of the SGC and my namesake actually got to kick butt with the others.
Hammond in command of the SGC was so good. I miss Hammond, I miss when Jack would go off world and I miss the days before Mitchell. <_<;;

o_O; Don't remember the old one but the new one is great. <3 The old one was soooo great.

Erm...that Kent Colon Rogers guy.
Yea, well he doesn't count. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah. Messed-up, ain't it? My older brother's a convicted convict on drugs, the relationship between my parents is too warped for words. and I'm going out with a woman who's at least 10 years older than me.

And all because Erica watches Stargate. XD
What's a convicted convict?

But oh well, at least Stellar's mine now. And you'd never cheat on Murrue, would you? ^_~

...I said I don't know/want to know how I thought of it. XD

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 08:59 PM

That would work too. But I'm a blades fan. But a Desert Eagle is more than effective. I'll watch your back while we do this. XD

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 08:59 PM
Jake just said on MSN that he watches it. O_o;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:00 PM
The old one was soooo great.
Perhaps...unless you're comparing it to the new one. ;D
Yea, well he doesn't count. XD
That's mean. ;_; I wouldn't even know what channel to watch it on. And I still don't know what it is. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 09:03 PM
Hammond in command of the SGC was so good. I miss Hammond, I miss when Jack would go off world and I miss the days before Mitchell. <_<;;Yeah, Mitchell sucks, doesn't he? XD

What's a convicted convict?

But oh well, at least Stellar's mine now. And you'd never cheat on Murrue, would you? ^_~Didn't your mother go over that when you were 5? O_o;

You can have Stellar. Oh, and...no comment. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 09:05 PM
Didn't your mother go over that when you were 5? O_o;
She went over what a convict is, but a convicted convict... nah.

You can have Stellar. Oh, and...no comment. XD
One step ahead of you. O:

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
Wait... no actually that was Erica that said she watches Stargate. Jake doesn't have it. Sorry Jake. XD

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Jake just said on MSN that he watches it. O_o;By the looks of it, you just got tricked. On a rating from 1 to 10 you're a 7, because if you turn it upside down it's an L for loser. XD

Perhaps...unless you're comparing it to the new one. ;D

That's mean. ;_; I wouldn't even know what channel to watch it on. And I still don't know what it is. XD Nah, the old one was better then the new. XD

Poor you, the show is great. XD

Yeah, Mitchell sucks, doesn't he? XD He's not Jack, and the whole show is missing a Jack. I mean on Atlantis you got John, and he's funny, he's loose, he's just like Jack (or at least Jack as a Colonel).

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Andy: It matters not--Jake still doesn't know what it is. XD;

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 09:12 PM
My dad, mom, two sisters, and I just raced each outside. In the middle of the steet for no reason at all. That was fun. I own.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 09:12 PM
Andy: It matters not--Jake still doesn't know what it is. XD;
Well that's for him to find out and for you to tell him. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 09:15 PM
She went over what a convict is, but a convicted convict... nah.

One step ahead of you. O:Shani got me on his drugs, okay? My neurological functions are all whack now. I can't help it if I type out a redundancy like "convicted convict." XD

Yeah, you go and...do Stellar. XD

He's not Jack, and the whole show is missing a Jack. I mean on Atlantis you got John, and he's funny, he's loose, he's just like Jack (or at least Jack as a Colonel).Cameron Mitchell, no matter how hard he tries, is no Jack O'Neill.

John Sheppard > Cameron Mitchell

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Jack O'Neill, you have three years to live, ok?

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Cameron Mitchell, no matter how hard he tries, is no Jack O'Neill.

John Sheppard > Cameron Mitchell
...who? o_O

Ivan - That just sounds...weird. XD I wanna do it now though.

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:17 PM
My dad, mom, two sisters, and I just raced each outside. In the middle of the steet for no reason at all. That was fun. I own.That's a rather compulsive thing to do.

Jack O'Neill
January 2nd, 2006, 09:17 PM
...who? o_O
And you claim to watch Stargate. I'm ashamed, Erica. XP

Haruka-chan: NO.

Candelyce
January 2nd, 2006, 09:18 PM

Haruka-chan: NO. Aww, don't you wanna be a pwetty angel with wings and a halo?

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:19 PM
I watch...what now? o_o;;

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 09:19 PM
I'm sure our neighbors think we're weirdos now, but it was pretty fun.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
Cameron Mitchell, no matter how hard he tries, is no Jack O'Neill.

John Sheppard > Cameron Mitchell That's so true. Mitchell is no Jack. I mean he makes jokes, he trys to get along, he's just crazy. I mean John is just sooooo much like Jack.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
Tales of Symphonia is blech, but the characters are cool. Wow. XD

Trains! <3

I know Erica. And she DOESN'T watch Stargate. XD

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:25 PM
That's so true. Mitchell is no Jack. I mean he makes jokes, he trys to get along, he's just crazy. I mean John is just sooooo much like Jack.Yeah. He sucks. He's doing something that's impossible.

Ivan: ......Ask them to join you.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:26 PM
;_; STFU JAKE TALES OF SYMPHONIA PWNS YOU.

I do agree, though. The characters are great. Kratos. <3

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:28 PM
;_; STFU JAKE TALES OF SYMPHONIA PWNS YOU.

I do agree, though. The characters are great. Kratos. <3http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/kuracook.png

Hehe. That was from so long ago...

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:29 PM
I still have all the images from that day...somewhere. XD That was fun~

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:30 PM
And thanks, I needed the WYSIWYG editor turned off because it kills.

FE > me, not ToS. XD

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
ToS > FE. Anyday. ;p

And *that* was unbiased, for once, since I've actually played both. XD

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
EEEEWWWW!! I STEPPED ON A BOOGER!!

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah. He sucks. He's doing something that's impossible. He's just not Jack, and it's as simple as that. John never walked in to be the next Jack (and I do think John would have done better then Mitchell), that's why he's liked.

I am so F-ing pissed off right now. Why the hell has CT/AS started showing new eps of Inuyasha on WEEKDAYS? I hate CT now. <_<

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:37 PM
At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
I haven't played ToS at all, because I can't be bothered paying $99 for any more GameCube games. They should make it Player's Choice. ;_;

Over here, it's not Player's Choice. >>;

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:39 PM
I am so F-ing pissed off right now. Why the hell has CT/AS started showing new eps of Inuyasha on WEEKDAYS? I hate CT now. <_<o_O The new episodes are on weekdays?

So I've missed a few then...

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:40 PM
I haven't played ToS at all, because I can't be bothered paying $99 for any more GameCube games. They should make it Player's Choice. ;_;

;_______; *hug* Poor you. I'd die without ToS. I really, truly would.

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 09:43 PM
At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada.

Don't they have something called Teletoon in Canada?

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 09:45 PM
At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada. It's not doing me any good if I can't watch Inuyasha (old eps). Since I started watching it I haven't every missed an ep, and I started on the 5th ep. Tonight should have been the 85th ep.

o_O The new episodes are on weekdays?

So I've missed a few then...Tomorrow they are showing "Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried Up Demon". And that's out of the 6th season (I haven't checked for the rest of the week, and I think my brother said it's the same for next week).

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
;_______; *hug* Poor you. I'd die without ToS. I really, truly would.So I can kill you by manipulating ToS? ^o^

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2006, 09:48 PM
Don't they have something called Teletoon in Canada?
Yes, we have that, but it doesn't have the same shows at CN. :\ Canada has all sorts of retarded broadcasting laws that basically restrict shows like anime from airing or being picked up by the different channels. ;_;" So yeah, we've got a cartoon channel but as far as I remember, it has no anime. <_<;

Simon - ...manipulating? o_o;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 09:49 PM
Erica's hard to manipulate, sadly. XD

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 09:50 PM
Erica's hard to manipulate, sadly. XDSurely she'd be tempted by a bit of yaoi...

Mystic
January 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM
Yes, we have that, but it doesn't have the same shows at CN. :\ Canada has all sorts of retarded broadcasting laws that basically restrict shows like anime from airing or being picked up by the different channels. ;_;" So yeah, we've got a cartoon channel but as far as I remember, it has no anime. <_<;

Simon - ...manipulating? o_o;

Wow. I didn't know there was such a rule. I heard about Teletoon from an admin over on a board I help mod. We hear alot about it since its a Totally Spies fan board. But I didn't know there was such a law.

I hope that don't get me banned that I mentioned another board.

EDIT: Great, I killed the DCC.

Lust
January 2nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Don't worry, Mystic. I'll revive it.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2006, 10:49 PM
And a fine job you did Ivan. It sure did kick up and run after you posted. XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM
Just cut the irony, Andy. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 10:58 PM
And he only broke two rules in doing so!

Simon
January 2nd, 2006, 11:02 PM
Just cut the irony, Andy. XDEh? I don't see the irony. o.o;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2006, 11:02 PM
I'm not saying it was a rule. XD

Snivi
January 2nd, 2006, 11:17 PM
And he only broke two rules in doing so!
It is impossible to stalk you. You are always invisible. XD

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2006, 11:58 PM
It is impossible to stalk you. You are always invisible. XD
Duh, why do you think that is?

(It's fun annoying you...)

Snivi
January 3rd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Duh, why do you think that is?

(It's fun annoying you...)
Oh I see, you can stalk but you do not want to be stalked. XD

That's nice =P

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 12:15 AM
oi~ Ty, teach me how to use this freaking photoshop. It's confusing the hell out of me.

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
Oh I see, you can stalk but you do not want to be stalked. XD

That's nice =P
Precisely. XD

Simone - http://www.good-tutorials.com/

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 12:33 AM
Wheep! =3 I'sh at the DCC! XD today's as random as ever. Simon is failing at Photoshop, Tyler is stalking, Toto's .. being herself? o.o;;

^o^

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Simone - http://www.good-tutorials.com/Sweet. I have just about everything I need now. Thanks, woman.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 12:40 AM
Sweet. I have just about everything I need now. Thanks, woman.
*sweatdrop* What is WITH you two? XD Airashii and Simone. Girl wannabes.

Tyl...Airashii. PM. Important. SEE.

Snivi
January 3rd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Toto's .. being herself? o.o;;
Well who else would I be? XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 12:46 AM
Well who else would I be? XD
You could be Angela for starters .. XD By the way, nice Edward Elric banner. ^o^

Lust
January 3rd, 2006, 12:48 AM
Ty, you need send me some of your Stellar pics.

Snivi
January 3rd, 2006, 12:48 AM
You could be Angela for starters .. XD By the way, nice Edward Elric banner. ^o^
Well this is Toto and Angela is my real name.

And thanks.

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 12:53 AM
*sweatdrop* What is WITH you two? XD Airashii and Simone. Girl wannabes.[/size]S.E.M.: Man wannabe.

What's so darn special about Stellar?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 12:57 AM
S.E.M.: Man wannabe.

Zero wannabe, thank you very much. ^__^ And you're welcome Totogella! =3 *random name for you*

Lust
January 3rd, 2006, 01:06 AM
Nothing really, but she's freaking crazy and I have a good idea for a banner. I just need pics.

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 01:17 AM
Well, I can't give you them. Sorry.

Oh yeah, and I'm back from the dead. Or a holiday. Maybe both.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 01:49 AM
For some reason, I should be freaked that people didn't get suspicious of the Staff Administrator behaviours from page 49 to page 55.

Just call her Angela. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 01:51 AM
Well, I can't give you them. Sorry.

Oh yeah, and I'm back from the dead. Or a holiday. Maybe both.
Nice to see you back Pete. =3 Where've you been by the way?

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 01:55 AM
On holiday. In Wales. Like on all other breaks I get.

Mind you, I did log on to PC once when I was down there.

Another month, another 1000 posts in two days on the DCC. Home sweet home...

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 02:18 AM
Time off is a big thing with these things, isn't it now?

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 02:30 AM
For some reason, I should be freaked that people didn't get suspicious of the Staff Administrator behaviours from page 49 to page 55.'Cause we didn't say anything?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 02:31 AM
^^;; The DCC is a growing child. It needs its healthy food of posts. Of course a million posts will be here by the time you're back and all.

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 02:33 AM
'Cause we didn't say anything?
No one said anything at all, so yeah. o_o;

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 02:35 AM
No one said anything at all, so yeah. o_o;
Said what and where? o.o;; The mods were on an unusual behavior fit eh?

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 02:40 AM
No one said anything at all, so yeah. o_o;Isn't it just best to leave the staff to themselves and their erm...I don't know how to phrase the rest of it.

Strange behavior...mental ailments...

Tired...

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 02:42 AM
No one said anything?
Woah, I'm starting to get a little freaked...

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 02:42 AM
Isn't it just best to leave the staff to themselves and their erm...I don't know how to phrase the rest of it.

Strange behavior...mental ailments...

Tired...
I suppose... but when nobody says anything at all, we all get really confused. XD;

Tired? I'm not even tired~~

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 02:45 AM
I suppose... but when nobody says anything at all, we all get really confused. XD;

Tired? I'm not even tired~~Well...that's the staff's problem. Why were you storming this place?

o_O Did you just wake up? 'Cause it's almost 6AM in your time zone.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 02:46 AM
XD The moderators have gone crazy. Ph33r. ^o^ Maybe they'll give us free ice cream tomorrow, to show that they've lost it completely.

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
Chocolate flavour?

I'm not tired at all. My tactic: Once you wake up, go back to sleep.

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
Well...that's the staff's problem. Why were you storming this place?

o_O Did you just wake up? 'Cause it's almost 6AM in your time zone.
...I wasn't the one storming this place at all. I was lurking. <3

And nope, I haven't slept yet. o.o; It's 5:48 my time, yup~

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 02:50 AM
...I wasn't the one storming this place at all. I was lurking. <3

And nope, I haven't slept yet. o.o; It's 5:48 my time, yup~Still, do you know the reason? Would you be kind enough to leak information...?

...Why are you still up now?

Chibi-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 02:51 AM
T_____________________________T
It's to early I tell you! I shouldn't be up at all...;~;

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 02:53 AM
I'm not telling you anything, not because it'd be leaking... 'cause it wouldn't... more because I don't want you to know. XP

And I'm still up for three reasons:
1. I was working on my project that's due tomorrow but I didn't finish it...
2. I'm talking to Renny on AIM <3
3. SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY~~~

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 02:53 AM
6am for a lot of ya'll eh? Its like.. 4.53pm for me. ^o^ I love living here, I get to live in the future times of the Americans.

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 02:55 AM
I'm not telling you anything, not because it'd be leaking... 'cause it wouldn't... more because I don't want you to know. XPNow I want to know even more.

>.<

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 02:56 AM
Look in the last few pages and see if you can catch onto anything.

Chibi-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 02:56 AM
3. SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY~~~
WHY DOESN'T IT SNOW HERE?!
*crumples and dies* I need a hurricane day x.x

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 02:58 AM
Because you live in Florida... XD I hate snow days... but when I have a project due that I didn't do... well, they are nice. I'm going to regret saying this in June though... XD

Simon-- Tough XP

OMG, I'm so HyPeR from lack of sleep o.o

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 02:58 AM
I need bunny day. The day when bunnies rule the world and we have to eat yummy carrots everyday.

XD Seems like I want to know too.

Chibi-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 03:00 AM
Well, I'm off to catch the bus. Bye .-.;
I hate school... .-.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 03:02 AM
School buses. Ew.

Well, here's a hint. Look back the pages, but look at my recent posts and then look at some posts before that. This applies to the other admins too.

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 03:06 AM
So Andy, what anime do you want to exterminate? XDAndy talknig to himself.

Nah Simon, just staff who want to amuse themselves, right Erica? XDSee...the staff is just...yeah.

...Too many staff members here.ME BEING SUSPICIOUS!!

Nooo... if you sneeze with your eyes open (which is impossible) then your eyes will pop out. XD; If you hold them in, you can get an infection in your eyes or head or something. ><;Ashley, you freaking liar. You weren't lurking...

Then I just got bored and stopped looking...

Conclusion: I learned nothing, but will just make myself happy with the fact that staff was just being retarded. And maybe trying to pick on us.

*~Ashley~*
January 3rd, 2006, 03:09 AM
Ashley, you freaking liar. You weren't lurking...

Okay fine, I stopped lurking to give you all that random piece of knowledge about sneezing with your eyes open... XD

I was lurking through most of it though...

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 03:12 AM
Just how dense can a person be?

We've made it obvious enough. XD

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 03:15 AM
WOMAN GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE.

I see...freaking woman. That's why Andy was talking to himself...and people accusing each other of watching stuff...and such...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 03:16 AM
O.o Jake's back. Dude you left some undone things .. in her account .. XD she can't post. You know what I'm saying.

I still don't get it, ya'll finally decided to come and play at the DCC?

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2006, 03:19 AM
WOMAN GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE.
Yes Sir. How may I be of service to you?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 03:20 AM
I told her to get her account reactivated by checking her email. Ugh.

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2006, 03:23 AM
I told her to get her account reactivated by checking her email. Ugh.
Why was it deactivated, and more importantly, how? O_o

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 03:24 AM
Yes Sir. How may I be of service to you?No service needed. I just felt like calling you out.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 03:27 AM
I deactivated it to force her to change her email after her email being accessed and something else got her banned at PC. I can't explain it.

You all still haven't figured it out. XD

Simon
January 3rd, 2006, 03:32 AM
That woman told me already...

Switching accounts...

.___.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2006, 03:37 AM
Eck, he has a name you know. XD

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 03:45 AM
You took that quote from the Simpsons.
I think it was in the 300th episode.

Mayl
January 3rd, 2006, 04:49 AM
You took that quote from the Simpsons.
I think it was in the 300th episode.

isn't that the one with Tony Hawk in it? O_o;;

- KSP

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 04:59 AM
Uh-huh. And Blink 182.

Their split up was the saddest thing ever. Never again will Tom Delonge rule us all with the poop and fart gags. And the almighty song. B[()\/\/ J......Never mind that one.

Mayl
January 3rd, 2006, 05:02 AM
oh yeah... meh.. all bands must split up sooner or later. -__-;; I guess... being together that long.. like.. must be annoying O_o;; or.. they needed a break? I dunno.. lolz

- KSP

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 05:09 AM
Nope.

Tom was offered a contract while still in Blink 182, and Mark went nuts. Tom claimed that Mark was paranoid. No news on what Travis thinks.

Tom's new band is called 'Angels and Airwaves'.

All the information above came from Kerrang!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 06:37 AM
Did someone say blink one eighty two? I've got a Blink182 beanie. ^o^ Can't find it though, I've lost all my beanies 'cept the orange one.

Mayl
January 3rd, 2006, 06:42 AM
I have like.. a wrist band and a sticker of Blink182, lolz

omg.. first on the page!! yay ^____^

- KSP

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
i kinda like blink one eght two but i prefeer papa roach and sum 41

Mayl
January 3rd, 2006, 06:55 AM
oh those names sounds familiar.. *thinks* that's it, my friends listen to them, lolz

- KSP

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 07:06 AM
Papa Roach. The only two songs the guy was good with were Last Resort and SCAR. =3 Super Cars.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 07:09 AM
what about er between angels and inscects that is an awsome song.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 07:36 AM
Not too good on my opinion. Linkin Park > anything else.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 07:50 AM
Linkin park rock! I have all there albums/

THIRTY-SIX
January 3rd, 2006, 07:52 AM
lol im listening to in the end =P
ironic kinda....

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 07:54 AM
I like there non verbal songs. the dj stuff they do is amazing!

Jack O'Neill
January 3rd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Four pages since last night...ish.

We managed to get nine on the very first night, people. I'm disappointed.

Eon-Rider
January 3rd, 2006, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone! I put a pic of me in The New Pictures of You ~~ POST THREAD! Go see me if you want...

*hides behind lightsaber*

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 08:16 AM
hey Jack how are ya? we are talking about music by the way.

Jack O'Neill
January 3rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half-time...

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half-time...

~Look at this photograph, everytime I look at it makes me laugh..Mwahahahaha!~

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 08:32 AM
ahh i love to drink hot chocolate on cold days.

Lucid
January 3rd, 2006, 08:41 AM
I like to too... sadly it's in the 70's out today...

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 08:42 AM
I like to too... sadly it's in the 70's out today...

You must live down south by florida, its freezing cold here, like below 20's

Lucid
January 3rd, 2006, 08:45 AM
I'm almost in Texas, but it's even hotter west of here then it is in Florida. @@;

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 08:48 AM
I'm almost in Texas, but it's even hotter west of here then it is in Florida. @@;

I've heard its Arizona that has more hotter temperatures. So is it Arizona or Texas that is hotter. I would like to get a tan about now...*sizzle*

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 08:51 AM
i live in england so i am safe/ our winters are rainy though.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
i live in england so i am safe/ our winters are rainy though.

Same here, right now the weather is like mix Rain and snow. There was only one snow strom here, I'm hopping for another this week, heh

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 08:54 AM
When it rains after snow it just leaves grey slush on the ground. Personally i hate the stuff.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 08:56 AM
When it rains after snow it just leaves grey slush on the ground. Personally i hate the stuff.

Yeah it makes the streets slippery and makes people fall on the floor. Thats happen to me only once.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 08:58 AM
oh did it hurt? I am going back to school tommorow straight into sat exams. Oh i hope i pass.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:01 AM
oh did it hurt? I am going back to school tommorow straight into sat exams. Oh i hope i pass.

Oh geez don't remind me about the SAT's, I gotta take those next week. Its time for me to hit the books once again.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:01 AM
I finished my revising yesterday. Methinks i get level 7 all the way. (hopefully)

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:02 AM
So you must be really ready to take them SAT's

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:03 AM
Hopefully. Just a little light revising after tea and test questions and i should be fine. I should reall slack of the study though its kinda possesive after a while.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:06 AM
Hopefully. Just a little light revising after tea and test questions and i should be fine. I should reall slack of the study though its kinda possesive after a while.

This also reminds me that I must study as well while eating in my lunch break

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
I have 20 to spend (i got it at christmas) I was wondering what to do with it any ideas? (Talking about exams is making me nervous)

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:14 AM
I have 20 to spend (i got it at christmas) I was wondering what to do with it any ideas? (Talking about exams is making me nervous)

I'm sorry but I live in america, i don't know how much is that...is it $100?

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:15 AM
$38 about Thats just a guess.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:17 AM
$38 about Thats just a guess.

Well I guess you can buy....a shirt and jeans. and the change...just use it to buy some gum.

John Denver
January 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM
I walk a lonely road

the only one that I have every known

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:20 AM
lol. i guess i could do. either that or i could get nintendogs or something. It was actually sold out 3 weeks before christmas! all the shops were empty! Its quite a popular game.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:23 AM
lol. i guess i could do. either that or i could get nintendogs or something. It was actually sold out 3 weeks before christmas! all the shops were empty! Its quite a popular game.

Yeah, All girls have it, even my sis got it for X-Mas. I think its costs more than $38 dollars

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:25 AM
yeah remember i only have around $20 so i have to save another $15 or so in english pound its 30 to buy new.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:28 AM
yeah remember i only have around $20 so i have to save another $15 or so in english pound its 30 to buy new.

What version are you getting? I think I saw about 3 versions

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
i really want labrador and friends. i love labradors.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:32 AM
i really want labrador and friends. i love labradors.

Have you played it already? How do the dogs act?

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 3rd, 2006, 09:35 AM
Like in real life i have played it at a gameshop. Anyway i must go now its getting to tea time now. Good luck with your sats bye.

Karasuma
January 3rd, 2006, 09:36 AM
Like in real life i have played it at a gameshop. Anyway i must go now its getting to tea time now. Good luck with your sats bye.

Okay thanks for the good luck, I'll need it very badly

Kurono
January 3rd, 2006, 10:00 AM
Nintendogs...?

What do you people see in that game..? God...Nintendo is getting weak....

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2006, 10:51 AM
The question is, 'What don't we see in it?' It's a virtual dog. Why do you care whether people like it or not? >_>

viridian doubletongue
January 3rd, 2006, 10:51 AM

You're doing SAT already! Or is it the mock exams? I don't start mocks until March & proper ones till May.

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2006, 10:52 AM
HAH AT YOU.

I finished for the year 3 weeks ago.

Sankari
January 3rd, 2006, 11:15 AM
I have arrived!! I already think my new theme is old o.o

Kurono
January 3rd, 2006, 11:20 AM
The question is, 'What don't we see in it?' It's a virtual dog. Why do you care whether people like it or not? >_>

Virtual Dog. My point exactly.

Actually it was a rhetorical question..

viridian doubletongue
January 3rd, 2006, 11:22 AM
What's so bad about a virtual dog? especially when you take it for a walk & it randomly brings you presents.

But I'm getting it cos I don't have a real one.

Linoone
January 3rd, 2006, 11:26 AM
60 pages?, well...I got back yesterday, dizzy, but I got my ipod nano and my webcam(posted my face), along with a sweater, and about nintendogs, I think it's an ok game, I don't have it anywayXD