PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 04:46 PM
I'm in AP US History, which pwnz Honors xP

I would like to have an advanced History class, but there isn't one at the school I'm at.

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 04:47 PM
8000TH POST! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

Yeah, I know I rock ;D And I'm in honors english right now~ whoo.

Sammi
I would like to have an advanced History class, but there isn't one at the school I'm at.
I like it~
I hope my new school has it ^^; It's interesting.

Awwww... that's really sad... the girl's cat died... ;__________;

Trikip

Wahoooo! That's just awesome, Paul!

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 04:49 PM

Yay! It's party time!
<:o)
...sorry, too much MSN for me XD

(g)

EDIT: that way my 2300 post

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Wahoooo! That's just awesome, Paul!
Oh, I know.

But thanks for re-iterating the point.

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Advanced History!? OMG, it would freaking rock to have a class like that.

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I do like it~ I'm suprised I do so well though o_O;

Speaking of which, I have to edit those questions before Monday.

Kura
January 26th, 2006, 05:41 PM
o_o *pokes her head into DCC*~ Hey everyone~
@@ Ohh.. advanced english? *envies*
o_o I had my CPT English presentation today.. and then my mom met my English teacher ._. and he told her that I was insightful and I should take Writer's Craft next year .__. *shrugs*~

I don't think I'm that good a writer, though..
._.;; Meh~

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM
*pokes head in* Another nine pages since this morning. Meh.

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM
http://paulhq.com/images/kittie1.png

I was randomly sketching that on my homework assignment <3

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 05:46 PM
hello peoples. I've only had 3 hrs sleep D:

Kura
January 26th, 2006, 05:46 PM
http://paulhq.com/images/kittie1.png

I was randomly sketching that on my homework assignment <3

;o; OMFG~ It's so adorable, Pauleh~~ <3
Seriously~ I love the eye the most~
It's so pretty!!!!!!! :3 :3 :3~~

*waves* Hii, Jack~

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Three hours? Meh. I've had much less. xP

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 05:48 PM
;o; OMFG~ It's so adorable, Pauleh~~ <3
Seriously~ I love the eye the most~
It's so pretty!!!!!!! :3 :3 :3~~

*waves* Hii, Jack~
And that's why I love you Kura~

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 05:49 PM
._. less... then... 3... hours.. O_O;; whoa....

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
>O

Of course. I went with like two hours on a sunday once. Then I feel asleep in Church ^^"

Dawg 2005
January 26th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Hey everybody, I'm back! Skip my post like usual and carry on, XD.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 05:52 PM
._. I like sleeping but 'twas too hot to sleep. ;_; I went to sleep on my couch and fell off it.

Dawg 2005
January 26th, 2006, 05:54 PM
._. I like sleeping but 'twas too hot to sleep. ;_; I went to sleep on my couch and fell off it.
I did that once! I fell on tile, >.<.

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Yup. There are even times I don't get ANY sleep at all. xP

Kura
January 26th, 2006, 05:55 PM

;o; OMFG~ How can you survive?~
*spazz*

;o; What's wrong with you people!!
I need like, at least 7-8 hours!!
*sometimes sleeps for 12*~

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I fell ontop of my gamecube and then.. the tiles D:

I want to sleep now.. ;_; but... I can't for some reason

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Jack wrote in pink~ Kura just giggled.

And here I am laughing. Some how it's funny to see an Army General writing in pink.

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 06:01 PM
;o; What's wrong with you people!!
I need like, at least 7-8 hours!!
*sometimes sleeps for 12*~
I also have periods where I sleep for 12 or more hours. I can even recall an instance where I slept for 14 hours. xD

Dawg 2005
January 26th, 2006, 06:01 PM
I fell ontop of my gamecube and then.. the tiles D:

I want to sleep now.. ;_; but... I can't for some reason
Take a sleeping pill, that always seems to work, XD.

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:02 PM
OMG an army general wrote in pink? XDD

Now I"m going to write in pink! 8D

*reads more FMA manga*

EDIT: I hate it when I don't get enough sleep ;_;

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I've fallen asleep many times playing my RPG games. :\

Dawg 2005
January 26th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I've fallen asleep many times playing my RPG games. :\
I fell asleep playing Crash Bandicoot when I was 11, XD. My head just went ploop and I was out. XD.

The Fallen
January 26th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I love sleep! Even when Im not tired anymore I try to go back to sleep. XD

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I just read two Hellsing volumes. (2&3)

And I read the first "Pokemon Adventures" which is like ... completely different than I thought it'd be O_o;

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Sleeping pills?!!! ._. I can't sleep anywayz. me dadday will get angie. :<

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 06:05 PM
You people give me WAY too much credit. I'm just a mere Colonel. xP

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:06 PM
But that's still a pretty high rank, isn't it? Or at least comapired to something like private or enlisted or whatnot. XD

Is Pokemon Adventures any good? :3

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 06:06 PM
~whatever~

I take allergy pills to help fall asleep o.o; Because otherwise I stay up too late <<" They make me more susceptible to the thought of sleeping. Although I'm pretty tired tonight.

Dawg 2005
January 26th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I'm sick and I took NyQuil, but I took it in the morning, so I slept through the day. =)

Kura
January 26th, 2006, 06:17 PM

X3 Buu~ You should be like.. more higher ranking than a Colonel~
*doesn't know the exact order of the ranks*~
;o; Kura's like.. an underling~

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I'm sick and I took NyQuil, but I took it in the morning, so I slept through the day. =)

I remember when I accidently took some in the morning and went to school. Yeah, I was sick, but there was no DayQuill. XD

Chairman Kaga
January 26th, 2006, 06:24 PM
NyQuil has trace amounts of alcohol in it, that's why it's so popular with druggies; it has the effect of being a narcotic that can also get you drunk. Cold medicines are the sole reason that there's a legal blood alcohol limit for minors XD

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 06:25 PM
X3 Buu~ You should be like.. more higher ranking than a Colonel~
*doesn't know the exact order of the ranks*~
;o; Kura's like.. an underling~
If you're going by standard United States Army rankings, the commissioned ranks go something like this:

2nd Lieutenant, 1st Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General, General of the Army

Different armies may have different ranking systems for their commissioned officers.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 06:26 PM
NyQuil rules. If you want to get drunk then get drunk on something that'll put you to sleep so you don't go out and drive. XD

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I hate the taste of regular NyQuil. I won't take it, no matter how sick I am. I'll gag on it. x________X
I can take cherry-flavored though.

Kura
January 26th, 2006, 06:28 PM
If you're going by standard United States Army rankings, the commissioned ranks go something like this:

2nd Lieutenant, 1st Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General, General of the Army

Different armies may have different ranking systems for their commissioned officers.
@@ That's cool~~ <3
:3 Well you should be a General of the Army~~
*razzles*
X3 Yessums~ <3

emmy
January 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
NyQuil rules. If you want to get drunk then get drunk on something that'll put you to sleep so you don't go out and drive. XD

XD i like that. it's too bad drunks don't have that kind of logic, there would be a lot less deaths from drunk driving that way

H i k a r i
January 26th, 2006, 06:35 PM
NyQuil rules. If you want to get drunk then get drunk on something that'll put you to sleep so you don't go out and drive. XDArcanine is a sensible driver!! I completely agree. I mean, I think its silly to get drunk at all, but its even stupider to drive if your drunk, when I was in high school I heard of and saw some incredibly stupid people who drove while drunk.

They sould make a 'sleep alcahol' so when people go over the limit they fall alsleep until their blood alcahol level goes back to normal XD.

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:36 PM
They sould make a 'sleep alcahol' so when people go over the limit they fall alsleep until their blood alcahol level goes back to normal XD.
That would be sooooo handy, it wouldn't be funny @_@

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I hate the taste of regular NyQuil. I won't take it, no matter how sick I am. I'll gag on it. x________X
I can take cherry-flavored though.

I rather take pills or jell caps for medicine, its not as disgusting. -_-;

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I rather take pills or jell caps for medicine, its not as disgusting. -_-;
Yeah, the ones I taste don't taste like anything 8D

I don't take medicine often. I don't get sick too often.

H i k a r i
January 26th, 2006, 06:39 PM
That would be sooooo handy, it wouldn't be funny @_@Although it might be annoying for some people to have the stupid binge-drinking teenagers falling asleep all over the place and not being able to wake them for ages XD.

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I've never taken NyQuil before. Heck, I've never taken any other sedatives, for that matter.

Sammi
January 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Although it might be annoying for some people to have the stupid binge-drinking teenagers falling asleep all over the place and not being able to wake them for ages XD.
But it serves them right for drinking more than they can handle >=D

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Ahahaha. Jack tastes like chicken. :3

Kura
I've never taken anything to help me sleep~
@@ But.. the best tasting medicine IMO is for strep throat~
they give you this banana-flavoured medicine.. and it seriously tastes like a milkshake or something~
@@ I'd like.. chug it if I were allowed to~ X3 It's so good <3

Chibi-chan
I've never taken NyQuil before. Heck, I've never taken any other sedatives, for that matter.
That stuff smells like a good night's sleep~

H i k a r i
January 26th, 2006, 06:46 PM
But it serves them right for drinking more than they can handle >=DI agree. There was an article in the newspaper a while back about some idiotic person who binge drank, then climbed up onto a platform among the electric train wires and passed out up there. They had a heck of a time getting her down...it defies beleif that people could be so stupid.

Chairman Kaga
January 26th, 2006, 06:54 PM
I've never taken a sedative either; I wasn't allowed to as a child because many of them can trigger asthma attacks in children vulnerable to them.

I just don't take them now because I don't like the idea of a medicine that makes me drowsy o_O

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I've never taken a sedative either; I wasn't allowed to as a child because many of them can trigger asthma attacks in children vulnerable to them.

I just don't take them now because I don't like the idea of a medicine that makes me drowsy o_O
I do <3

Asthma...I had that when I was a kid D: But I like grew out of it O_o; Which rarely happens. And I had it really bad too <<" We'd have to get the nebulizer out ._." (sp!)

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:05 PM
XD someone use this as their avatar

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/KearahShadowProdukshunz/YouLiveInaTrashCan.gif

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:08 PM
*yawn* I just forcibly took my sister's CD-ROM drive so that I could play games while burning stuff.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:10 PM
hello Simon :3 are you tired?

I have a DVD/burner thingie drive and a CD drive XP

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 07:12 PM
*yawn* I just forcibly took my sister's CD-ROM drive so that I could play games while burning stuff.
LMAO!

So I'll assume that your sister hates you?

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:13 PM
@-@ this groups thing is confusing...I'm going to have to ask Ty to explain it D:

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:16 PM
@-@ this groups thing is confusing...I'm going to have to ask Ty to explain it D:
How is it confusing again? XD

pokejungle
January 26th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I have a DVD+R DL (DVD r/rw) and a DVD-rom

<3~ _huggles computer_

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:19 PM
How is it confusing again? XD
It's 10PM and my brain's already hurting @.@ Soo, they're like cliques or sumthing? And you say 'Can I join'? or fill out something? Wah, just ignore me. I'm a lazy bum D:

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM
It's 10PM and my brain's already hurting @.@ Soo, they're like cliques or sumthing? And you say 'Can I join'? or fill out something? Wah, just ignore me. I'm a lazy bum D:
More or less, but to join them you gotta do it through your CP. Just go to the are that says "Group Memberships" and fill out a reason why you wanna join. o.o

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
More or less, but to join them you gotta do it through your CP. Just go to the are that says "Group Memberships" and fill out a reason why you wanna join. o.o
OO! So we're finally using the usergroups now? XD That's neat X3 Hopefully this goes well :3 Meh, I don't wanna join anything yet though.

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
LMAO!

So I'll assume that your sister hates you?No...for reasons stated below.

Her computer "all of the sudden" just "stopped working" on her.

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:25 PM
OO! So we're finally using the usergroups now? XD That's neat X3 Hopefully this goes well :3 Meh, I don't wanna join anything yet though.
Yeah...had to write up all the rules and the joining/creation system myself, but it worked out. XD

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:27 PM
OO! So we're finally using the usergroups now? XD That's neat X3 Hopefully this goes well :3 Meh, I don't wanna join anything yet though.What usergroups are we talking about now? Mini-Mods? XD

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:29 PM
I call 'em wannabe mods. :3

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
What usergroups are we talking about now? Mini-Mods? XD
If you went out of the DCC, you might notice something D:

*~Ashley~*
January 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah...had to write up all the rules and the joining/creation system myself, but it worked out. XD
Oh yeah, didn't you bring up the idea for those user-group things in that one MSN chat thing that I was in but I wasn't really in since I wasn't even home but I just left myself in anyway? O.o;; Run on sentence that probably doesn't make sense... whee~

Ashley is sick. Pity me. ;_;

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
If you went out of the DCC, you might notice something D:I doubt it. "Other Games and Entertainment" and "Other Chat" are the only forums I have open. I shrunk the rest.

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Oh yeah, didn't you bring up the idea for those user-group things in that one MSN chat thing that I was in but I wasn't really in since I wasn't even home but I just left myself in anyway? O.o;; Run on sentence that probably doesn't make sense... whee~

*nods slowly*

Aww...go get some drugged up or something then....by that I mean medication. XD

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Ashley is sick. Pity me. ;_;Stare at Canis Mutanis Tongiliarius. Something might happen.

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:33 PM

Byuu, feel better Ashley ;o;

Wasn't it a FAQ thread at first though? I remember seeing one...

Soul Eater
January 26th, 2006, 07:34 PM

Go in IRC Simon. D: It's PC's new server.

*~Ashley~*
January 26th, 2006, 07:36 PM
*nods slowly*

Aww...go get some drugged up or something then....by that I mean medication. XD
XD; Ashley refuses to take medication. ._.; Plus... it's just a really, really, really bad cold that's making me act really, really, really weird. Most likely due to the excessive amount of water I've had to drink these past few days...

Simon-- I thought you were the only one that could hallucinate from staring at him though~

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Byuu, feel better Ashley ;o;

Wasn't it a FAQ thread at first though? I remember seeing one...
Yeah...then I had to keep bugging people about it.

XD; Ashley refuses to take medication. ._.; Plus... it's just a really, really, really bad cold that's making me act really, really, really weird. Most likely due to the excessive amount of water I've had to drink these past few days...

At least take some cough medicine for it...nasty as Hell, but it does help XD

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Simon-- I thought you were the only one that could hallucinate from staring at him though~I'm the only one so far. We have yet to experiment with others. And here's the perfect opportunity.

I now have my sister distracted with copies of Bleach...

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:40 PM
;_; why the heck did I put my ice cream in the fridge?! D; 'tis all melted now

*~Ashley~*
January 26th, 2006, 07:42 PM
At least take some cough medicine for it...nasty as Hell, but it does help XD
But medicine tastes yucky. ><; Plus... being sick allows me an excuse to not sing in choir and I get to be obnoxious and whine to people about how miserable I feel. Basically... an excuse for me to act really out of character. O.o

I know medicine would help... but it's not like I have any nearby I could take. We keep it downstairs... and both my parents are down there asleep... I kinda don't want to wake them up. ._.;

Chairman Kaga
January 26th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I didn't know water could make you sick, but I know for certain that the water cure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cure) won't do anything for you either XD

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:44 PM
;_; why the heck did I put my ice cream in the fridge?! D; 'tis all melted nowTHe fridge...or freezer? 'Cause if it melted in the freezer...your refridgerator sucks then.

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 07:44 PM
But medicine tastes yucky. ><; Plus... being sick allows me an excuse to not sing in choir and I get to be obnoxious and whine to people about how miserable I feel. Basically... an excuse for me to act really out of character. O.o

I know medicine would help... but it's not like I have any nearby I could take. We keep it downstairs... and both my parents are down there asleep... I kinda don't want to wake them up. ._.;
So you are said about it. But you are happy at the same time? 0_o';

Mabye try some tea.

Chibi-chan
January 26th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Hot Lemon tea + Honey = THE CURE

It always makes me feel better ^o^

and it's not water curing D:

*~Ashley~*
January 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I didn't know water could make you sick, but I know for certain that the water cure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cure) won't do anything for you either XD
Water didn't make me sick. o.o Water is... my drug. <3 I meant that I've drunk so much water and fluids since I'm sick and when you're sick you're supposed to get lots of fluids into your system~

My posts probably don't make much sense today...

MD-- Both? XD;; Tea would work... but boiling water in my condition probably isn't safe. I don't even know if my grandmother buys tea anymore. O.o

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM
;_; why the heck did I put my ice cream in the fridge?! D; 'tis all melted now
You are one weird "person" you know that.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:47 PM
THe fridge...or freezer? 'Cause if it melted in the freezer...your refridgerator sucks then.

the fridge.. that thing on the bottom of the freezer. now... my ice cream.. taste.. funky... ;_;

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:48 PM
the fridge.. that thing on the bottom of the freezer. now... my ice cream.. taste.. funky... ;_;Wouldn't it just be milk and some other ingredient?

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 07:50 PM
the fridge.. that thing on the bottom of the freezer. now... my ice cream.. taste.. funky... ;_;
Was it the kind with all three flavors *Vanilla, strawberry,Chocolate*?
Are you even sure it is ice cream?

Chairman Kaga
January 26th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Water didn't make me sick. o.o Water is... my drug. <3 I meant that I've drunk so much water and fluids since I'm sick and when you're sick you're supposed to get lots of fluids into your system~

My posts probably don't make much sense today...

MD-- Both? XD;; Tea would work... but boiling water in my condition probably isn't safe. I don't even know if my grandmother buys tea anymore. O.o

I know, I was just joking XD I've never liked how they recommend fluids instead of liquids, though, it always made me more sick to hear that o_O

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Is it really that good when you're sick like that though? XD

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 07:51 PM
You are one weird "person" you know that.

and hi to you too cloud XD

I was gonna eat it but I didn't want to put it in the FREEZER because it would like.. get really cold and I can't eat it D: and I forgot about it.. so yeah... ;_;

Wouldn't it just be milk and some other ingredient?

'tis from macca's. I dunno what's in that. ._.

*~Ashley~*
January 26th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Is it really that good when you're sick like that though? XD
Probably not. XD But... I never get sick, so when I do I like to whine to people about it. <3 And I'm far too stubborn to take medicine or get more rest (although... OMFG I went to bed BEFORE 12 the last three nights in a row~!) or stay home from school/play/dance...

Alan-- Oh. XD; Being sick makes my sarcasm/joking detector malfunction~

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Probably not. XD But... I never get sick, so when I do I like to whine to people about it. <3 And I'm far too stubborn to take medicine or get more rest (although... OMFG I went to bed BEFORE 12 the last three nights in a row~!) or stay home from school/play/dance...Heh. Sounds like me. I rarely get sick as well. And I don't consider the annual spring allergies as "sick."

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Probably not. XD But... I never get sick, so when I do I like to whine to people about it. <3 And I'm far too stubborn to take medicine or get more rest (although... OMFG I went to bed BEFORE 12 the last three nights in a row~!) or stay home from school/play/dance...

Alan-- Oh. XD; Being sick makes my sarcasm/joking detector malfunction~
I remember when I was a little kid. My parents had to tackle me to the ground and grapple me in order for me to have my medice. I never did like that yucki stuff.

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Heh. Sounds like me. I rarely get sick as well. And I don't consider the annual spring allergies as "sick."
Same here. It rarely happens to me. The last time it did was age 11. :<

*curse my perfect attendance record* <.<

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:08 PM
i get lots of stomach aches.. ._. stupid ice cream has given me one now ;_;

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Same here. It rarely happens to me. The last time it did was age 11. :<

*curse my perfect attendance record* <.<Heh. Even though I don't get sick, I don't have perfect attendance. Sometimes I just don't catch the bus to school. Sometimes my parents even allow me to stay at home and skip a day or two.

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 08:11 PM
i get lots of stomach aches.. ._. stupid ice cream has given me one now ;_;
You should have some Pepto Bismol... if it even exists in Australia that is.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:14 PM
You should have some Pepto Bismol... if it even exists in Australia that is.

no.. I don't think it does.. ._. 'tis my own fault I have a tummy ache.. i'm lactose intolerant....

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 08:16 PM
no.. I don't think it does.. ._. 'tis my own fault I have a tummy ache.. i'm lactose intolerant....
So, shouldn't you be dead by now? or atleast twiching? or maybe dialing 911? ( or wathever you australians have)

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 08:17 PM
no.. I don't think it does.. ._. 'tis my own fault I have a tummy ache.. i'm lactose intolerant....At age 15...? I never knew that was possible. I always thought only old people were like that.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:19 PM
o_o I didn't know that... well.. if I like.. eat anything with milk or whatever, i just get really bad stomach aches.

our number is 000 XD

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:24 PM
At least you're not allergic to peanut butter......

What if you kiss someone with a milk moustache?

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:26 PM
yeah.. some guy at my school is and it's bad for him... he can like.. die in an instant D: I have no clue. ._. and I wouldn't kiss someone with a milk moustache anywayz. I'd tell them to wipe their face first XD

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:28 PM
XD

I was just wondering since that girl who was allergic to peanuts kissed her boyfriend(who had just ate a PB&J sandwich) and she died.....the kiss of death.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:30 PM
oh... that's really bad.. ._. we can't have peanuts at my school. XP

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Yes, That was all over the news. It was sad yet freaky at the same time.

BTW, you...roadrunner, please intruduce yourself, please.

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Ok

It's me RoadRunner.......uh....hi.

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
oh... that's really bad.. ._. we can't have peanuts at my school. XP
only because of one person the whole school suffers?

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
XD check this out

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/KearahShadowProdukshunz/god.gif

and yeah. if we have peanuts, touch something and he touches it, he can die. D;

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Wow, I'm starting to get sleepy so soon. >.<

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 08:39 PM
AH! That font color burns my eyes!

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Ha, that's funny.

Just by touching it? I thought they had to eat it.....to die.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:42 PM
AH! That font color burns my eyes!

my pinky? ._.

Ha, that's funny.

Just by touching it? I thought they had to eat it.....to die.

yeah sometimes, but some people's got it worser D;

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Heh. Even though I don't get sick, I don't have perfect attendance. Sometimes I just don't catch the bus to school. Sometimes my parents even allow me to stay at home and skip a day or two.

Odd thing is that the school I go to gave my sister and myself a candy bar for perfect attendance and the day before we wasn't there. XD

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:45 PM
I'm glad I'm not allergic to peanuts....

Out of all the things in the world I could be allergic to I'm allergic to papaya, I don't like it anyway.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:47 PM
I'm not allergic to anything, i'm just lactose intolerant XP

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 08:48 PM
my pinky? ._.
Yessum. It's not as bad when it's bolded, though.

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Isn't that being "allergic" to dairy products?

I don't know though, so don't yell at me if I'm wrong.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:50 PM
I dunno, probably XD

and do you want me to bold now Ivan?

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Don't laugh at me but what the heck is a ubersexual?

I don't know what it is, I'm probably too young to know but just tell me.

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I'm not alergic to anything that I know of. I think I'm the only one of my family though.

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 08:56 PM
and do you want me to bold now Ivan?
Yes, please. That would be awesome. :

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 08:58 PM
lolz. but why would bold be better? it's.. like... bigger. o_o;;

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Yes, but it's harder to read when it's unbolded.

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Why is it hard to read?

Which theme do you use?

Simon
January 26th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Don't listen to Ivan. She's just retarded.

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Well, that explains it. j/k

Do any of you guys twitch when you're trying to fall asleep, well not twitching constanly but suddenly move(once).

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Don't listen to Ivan. She's just retarded.
That made, like, no sence.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Ivan are you on something? Because Simon says you are. XD

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:10 PM
That made, like, no sence.

you spelt "sense" wrong

I'm a spelling perfectionist. ._.

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Ivan are you on something? Because Simon says you are. XD

Simon says: Ivan's on something. XD

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Simon says: Ivan's on something. XD
I also bet Simon thinks I'm on something. XD

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:16 PM
You guys sound like you all know each other very good.

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 09:16 PM
I also bet Simon thinks I'm on something. XD
He's not the only one, trust me.

Jack is here!

Mystic
January 26th, 2006, 09:18 PM
You guys sound like you all know each other very good.

Yeah, when you spend as much time talking to people like this and make friends with them, it happens.

Its how we roll.

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:19 PM
you spelt "sense" wrong

I'm a spelling perfectionist. ._.
You SPELLED "spelled" wrong.

I'm a spelling perfectionist.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:19 PM
OMFG.... I know how you feel now Simon..

I... HATE... ANTS!!! :<

and I did not spell "spelt" wrong!! i'm not even saying spelled!!!

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 09:21 PM
you spelt "sense" wrong

I'm a spelling perfectionist. ._.You're one to talk, Mayl. I've seen your misspellings and grammatical errors, and you make a whole lot of those.

You SPELLED "spelled" wrong.

I'm a spelling perfectionist.Pwned, Mayl, pwned. xP

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:23 PM
;_; I spell wrong when i'm hyper... shush yous. :<

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:24 PM
"Spelt" isn't even a real word.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:25 PM
He's not the only one, trust me.

Jack is here!Jack? Nah, he's harmless. Simon on the other hand will get you when you're not looking. XD

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Why is it hard to read?
Because some of us use dark themes?

I don't bother with people who use colours in their posts; I just put them straight on my ignore list. :>

Also both DCC and chat are dead. How boring. *pulls you all in there*

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 09:26 PM
;_; I spell wrong when i'm hyper... shush yous. :<
Wich seems to be most of the time.

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM
"Spelt" isn't even a real word.

Neither is yous.....

I need to get to know you guys.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM
isn't it....? oh great... I just got served.... big time... ;_;

does that mean I'm on your ignore list Ty? ._.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Also both DCC and chat are dead. How boring. *pulls you all in there* The PC chat is boring, nothing to do, other then blow Jake up with a potato. XD

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Spelt is a word, it's past tense for spell and it's also a hardy wheat grown in Europe. xD

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 09:30 PM
I only use colours when quoting people who use colours themselves. There is a difference.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Aha!! Jack, go check Wikipedia for the word "spelt"

Gamma
January 26th, 2006, 09:31 PM
I am so out of place here...

I tried chat once but nobody was on that actually chatted.

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 09:38 PM
I only use colours when quoting people who use colours themselves. There is a difference.
really?It must be really hardwhen some idiotuse different colorsto annoy people.

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Aha!! Jack, go check Wikipedia for the word "spelt"
*consults a dictionary* ...Spelt is indeed a word.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Yes! ^_^ i knew it!! I'm not going to college for no reason XP

now... Ivan owes me a cookie

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:42 PM
OMG it's a rainbow look!!!

I'd hate to quote someone if they typed like that. XD

Cloud_boy
January 26th, 2006, 09:45 PM
OMG it's a rainbow look!!!

I'd hate to quote someone if they typed like that. XD
That is annoying unless you are patien to do that, but I hate more than just that. for example, why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, but buns come in packs of 8?

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Everyone can go to college nowadays. It's nothing special.

Also, "yous" is not a word.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 09:48 PM
That is annoying unless you are patien to do that, but I hate more than just that. for example, why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, but buns come in packs of 8?
They told on unwrapped once (it's a show on the Food Network). But I need to open up a hot dog bun place and have packs of 10 buns. Do you know how much money I'd make? Who would buy packs of 8 when you can buy packs of 10? XD

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Everyone can go to college nowadays. It's nothing special.

Also, "yous" is not a word.

I said I'm a spelling perfectionist >_> not a right word person perfectionist

oh whatever. ._. I give up

Lust
January 26th, 2006, 09:54 PM
This argument is silly and stupid.

Jack O'Neill
January 26th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 10:09 PM
The PC chat is boring, nothing to do, other then blow Jake up with a potato. XD
I like it better than DCC. You just sit there and type instead of waiting for the page to reload just to find that there aren't any new posts.

And that's the thing - I hate waiting for the page to load, and sometimes it can take 10-20 seconds, but most of the people who like to chat are always in here, hence why chat's not that active. But everytime I try to get people in there I get smartarse comments like 'Ty still thinks he rules us all'. Meh, guess those people aren't worth listening to.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I like it better than DCC. You just sit there and type instead of waiting for the page to reload just to find that there aren't any new posts.

And that's the thing - I hate waiting for the page to load, and sometimes it can take 10-20 seconds, but most of the people who like to chat are always in here, hence why chat's not that active.
There are other things to do, like talk on MSN or something. XD

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 10:13 PM
I hate summer.. ;_; it made my ice in my drink melt...

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Well yeah, but some people don't have MSN, and even convos with like 5-6 people can lag me, whereas there's usually like 15-20 people in chat and that doesn't even come close to lagging. And then there's the fact that MSN likes to kick people a lot, amongst other things... it just isn't good for group convos.

Mayl
January 26th, 2006, 10:15 PM
hmmm.. how come people's like the DCC more..? ._.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Well yeah, but some people don't have MSN, and even convos with like 5-6 people can lag me, whereas there's usually like 15-20 people in chat and that doesn't even come close to lagging. And then there's the fact that MSN likes to kick people a lot, amongst other things... it just isn't good for group convos.
Ok then ta;l on the chat all day. XD
Like I said, about all you can do on there is blow up Jake with a potato. XD

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 10:23 PM
hmmm.. how come people's like the DCC more..? ._.
I guess it's because they're used to the way it works. Maybe I'm an IRC addict, but mmm, it still beats refreshing the page and clicking buttons every 2 seconds.

Ok then ta;l on the chat all day. XD
Like I said, about all you can do on there is blow up Jake with a potato. XD
There's nothing stopping you having a good conversation there, the only problem is, as I said, lack of people to converse with, but my attempts to reverse that failed.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 10:32 PM
There's nothing stopping you having a good conversation there, the only problem is, as I said, lack of people to converse with, but my attempts to reverse that failed. For me, the chat is too simple. I mean no fonts, no colors on fonts, no pics no anything. That's why I like MSN or posts better.

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 10:38 PM
You can change font colour... I think Jake disabled it though. Ahh well. You can also make messages show up in certain fonts/colours if you use mIRC.

That's also why I like it though; my client's set to strip colours from messages, so no matter what I can always read them against my background. ^_^ And there's none of that smilie spam, huge signatures, nudges, sounds that lag you while you download them, etc. Just text.

That, and it's like multiplayer Notepad. XD

Arcanine
January 26th, 2006, 10:40 PM
For MSN you can turn smilies off, and nudges, and sounds and everything else.

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Well yeah, but you can't turn colours off, and that part really annoys me. I mean even on PC I can put people whose colours are blinding on my ignore list, but on MSN if you're in a group convo you have to leave to escape it. And I hate that because I like having background pictures on MSN, but can't because I can't read half of people's messages.

But we're talking about chat here, no? o_o I don't really get why people are so... 'afraid' to try it either.

somecrapperson
January 26th, 2006, 11:20 PM
So i'm new can sombody derict me to the rules.

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 11:32 PM
The link in the navbar that reads 'Rules' might be of some use to you.

Simon
January 27th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Grgh. Feed me Ty. I'm hungry.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 27th, 2006, 01:01 AM
/me says everyone should refrain from feeding Simon.

Quote this post to see something special.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 01:17 AM
* Kent Colton Rogers says everyone should refrain from feeding Simon.

Quote this post to see something special. ok so wheres something special xD

Spectrum
January 27th, 2006, 01:33 AM
/me slaps Kent Colton Rogers around a bit with a large trout.
/me then feeds Simon said trout.
/me shortly after drags Simon into the chat room.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 02:40 AM
alright ill give it a go
/me talks to the wall

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 02:40 AM
/me says everyone should refrain from feeding Simon.

Quote this post to see something special.

Okay! I'm waiting, what the something special ^__^

and hiya everyone *waves* I'm here...

Oh..Cool the name changes when you quote it ^__^

Chibi-chan
January 27th, 2006, 02:41 AM
/me thinks that /me and other 'chatisms' should stay in chat.

Like the fish. I don't like trout D:

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 02:58 AM
/me thinks that /me and other 'chatisms' should stay in chat.

Like the fish. I don't like trout D:

Oh, I hate fish...it smells!

/me say hello

Hey! I know how he did it.

Chibi-chan
January 27th, 2006, 03:14 AM
*giggle* You just contradicted yourself.

Ok. To school I go.

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 03:17 AM
*giggle* You just contradicted yourself.

Ok. To school I go.

Bye Bye, See you when you get back from school, I will have had a nice day here ^__^

Spazchu
January 27th, 2006, 05:07 AM
So how is every body today?

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 05:09 AM
So how is every body today?

Yeah, I'm alright thank, how are you?

*Big Brother Final, Who's going to watch it?*

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 05:10 AM
nah i cannot be bothered to watch it...
but i think the non celeb or the singer {not maggot} will win

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 05:12 AM
nah i cannot be bothered to watch it...
but i think the non celeb or the singer {not maggot} will win

Do you mean pete or preston?

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Do you mean pete or preston?oh yea he was a singer O.o preston xD

Fls4eva
January 27th, 2006, 05:15 AM
Hiya Matt and Munna!! How's everything??

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 05:15 AM
oh yea he was a singer O.o preston xD

Oh..I don't really like him, i don't really like any of them, meh...

EDIT: Hiya Matt and Munna!! How's everything??

Hiya Flissy, Everything is fine

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Hiya Matt and Munna!! How's everything??everything is fine, you?
oh my brother got really excited when the xobox 360 came this morning....

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 05:19 AM
everything is fine, you?
oh my brother got really excited when the xobox 360 came this morning....

Oh, I want one of them, and what happened to my banner, its gone.

Mayl
January 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Oh, I want one of them, and what happened to my banner, its gone.

your banner? ._. the one max made or the one I made?

D; all alone.. nuuwww.. ;_;

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 07:13 AM
your banner? ._. the one max made or the one I made?

D; all alone.. nuuwww.. ;_;

No, I'm here!

The banner Max made went, so i went back to this theme as it;s my favorite.

Mayl
January 27th, 2006, 07:14 AM
yay *gives matt a cookie* well.. I see your banner... ._. so....?

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 07:22 AM
yay *gives matt a cookie* well.. I see your banner... ._. so....?

Yeah, The banner Max did for me has gone....So i put that one.

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I should probably go to bed around now. It's 3am after all :P

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Good morning. How can I piss you off today?

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:02 AM
By liking penguins? If you like penguins then go support my group in the Group Submissions thread XD.

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:03 AM
I should probably go to bed around now. It's 3am after all :P
Jedddi! D:
Ah, no, you left. XD

Edit: Guess not. XD

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Ally, I'm gonna kill you. x_x

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:08 AM
The DCC is great when members try to kill each other.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:08 AM
heh, i guess jolty-kun has kept you online for a few more minutes.....

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 08:10 AM
The DCC is great when members try to kill each other.

Heya! Yeah, it is funny...

Jolty-kun
Ally, I'm gonna kill you. x_x
I'd like to see you try, my dear. XD
Preston to win CBB. o.o

Geometric-sama
Nah, couldn't be stuffed going to bed~

edit: Ally, you sound like Ty-ty o_O

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Preston to win CBB. o.o i was saying that earlier

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:13 AM
What's CBB? Some soccer thing?

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Nah, couldn't be stuffed going to bed~

edit: Ally, you sound like Ty-ty o_O
Ew, I sound like Ty?. o.o

Edit: CBB = Celebrity big brother.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:15 AM
What's CBB? Some soccer thing?its celebrity Big Brother

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:16 AM
its celebrity Big Brother
Ha, I beat ya, foo.

XD

Originally posted by ____

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Ew, I sound like Ty?. o.o

Edit: CBB = Celebrity big brother.
Yes you did. And for that, you must die!

Drummershuff
January 27th, 2006, 08:17 AM
its celebrity Big Brother

Yeah...I dunno who i want to win ^__^

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Another excuse for me to kill him!

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Ha, I beat ya, foo.

XD

like i got onw3d with the quote of doom xD

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:18 AM
You have to die, for stealing Domo.
Owned.

Edit:
Kill me, JEDI.
Kudos. XD

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Owned.
I have domo... and a kitten! But Dakota had it first, so neither of us should be talking.... and I'm too beutiful to die.

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:20 AM
I have domo... and a kitten! But Dakota had it first, so neither of us should be talking.... and I'm too beutiful to die.
But then Alex had it. o.o

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Owned.

Edit:
Kill me, JEDI.
Kudos. XD
DIE ALLY. x_x

DIE AGON ALLY.

Domo-kun rocks.

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:23 AM
But then Alex had it. o.o
So we both just "borrowed" it from them.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:23 AM
But then Alex had it. o.o t-dude Alex?
i havent seen him much after he got de-modded

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:24 AM
DIE ALLY. x_x

DIE AGON ALLY.

Domo-kun rocks.
You're lucky you can call me by my real name.
*Glare*.
Yep, T-Dude. XD

Geometric-sama
Too many Alexs nowadays. Or should that be Alexes?

Esupio
i r beautiful no matta wot u say*shot*

yeah...

what are we talking about?

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Too many Alexs nowadays. Or should that be Alexes?
Either, but Alexs with an apostraphe.
BOYS WILL BE BOYZ.

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:28 AM
You're lucky you can call me by my real name.
*Glare*.
Yep, T-Dude. XD your asian xD
i rember that old piccy you sent in *pulls your cheeks*
that song sucks D:

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:29 AM
your asian xD
i rember that old piccy you sent in *pulls your cheeks*
that song sucks D:

Dude, I am NOT asian. O_O

Geometric-sama
Either, but Alexs with an apostraphe.
BOYS WILL BE BOYZ.
Apostrophes never denote plurals. x_x

Esupio
I r going to ply bttlefront2*shot*

I'm really bored with my n00b impressions

O.o

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Dude, I am NOT asian. O_Ofine.... xD you kinda look like one xD

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Apostrophes never denote plurals. x_x
Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no. o.o;
So am I. XD

Edit: You were probably looking at someone else. XD

Cloud_boy
January 27th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I r going to ply bttlefront2*shot*

I'm really bored with my n00b impressions
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/drop_kick89/377632947_l.jpg
I love to say that when I play military games.

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:32 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/drop_kick89/377632947_l.jpg
I love to say that when I play military games.
That scared me like hell. o_O

THIRTY-SIX
January 27th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Edit: You were probably looking at someone else. XDhhahaha maybe i did, maybe i did.... O.o

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:34 AM
hhahaha maybe i did, maybe i did.... O.o
You probably were.
I'm 50% English. o:
Random. XD

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 08:36 AM
It's past 3:30am. I'm really going to bed now x_x

Jolty-kun
January 27th, 2006, 08:38 AM
It's past 3:30am. I'm really going to bed now x_x