PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokemon Solar White Reborn

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 01:59 AM
Hey y'all this is just a new thread since my old one was bumped down and didn't get up I have updates and all and since it's against the rules not to, I'll have to go info overdrive mates :) here's the scoop (its copy and paste of my first board):

.:: Hack Name ::.
Pokemon Solar white

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokmon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
This is a new hack (my first hack) and it's a work in progress (obviously) but it features some pretty cools stuff. I need a spriter to help out though please? (You have to tell me what the sprite replaces and PLEASE keep it with the same pallette. No recolours please just FakeMon). Well, lets rock and roll! Ladies and gentlemen... I present you... Pokemon Solar White!

.:: Story ::.
You play as either a boy or a girl in a world dominated by an evil team - Team Ice. Team Ice are trying to freeze the oceans and cover the land in ice. They like Pokemon like Glalie and are going to take over the world if you don't stop them. You have just turned 12 and have been given a Pokemon Trainer licence. The local professor is out studying when he/she is attacked by a wild Pokemon. In their bag are 3 Poke Balls. Each contains a PokeMon that are each believed to have evolved from dragond. You pick up a ball and get ready for your first battle. After recuing the professor, he/she (not decided yet) lets you keep the PokeMon. They trust you and only you to raise the PokeMon as they are incredibly powerful and you are very good with Pokemon. Setting out from Southern Town, you embark on your journey to save the world, and stop Team Ice.

.:: Features ::.
All new region - Niko (Full of trees/forests)
BRAND NEW STARTERS
New Maps
New Pokemon
New trainers
Different gym leaders and/or battles
Harder gameplay
and much, much more

.:: Team ::.
All-around hacker: Me
Scripter: Needed
Spriters: Me, Nomaiya, pokehunter56, TyranitarDragonMaster
Beta Testers: c123

.:: Screenshots ::.

(see attachments)

Yeah that about does it... Oh and I've made a few pokemon! I've put em in a table for y'all to see! (There fire starters and the last one is steel) More soon I promise! Happy New Year! Remember these screens are BETA they'll be improved later. Please post your thoughs and words of encouragement! (The startersare absed on cyndaquil, quilava and typhlosion :)) While you're waiting for the beta, watch some funny: http://www.cndl21173.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/frosty.mpeg

amnesiahacker
January 1st, 2006, 03:17 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29357&d=1136109582

That guys hair needs to be fixed. But nice maps and Pokmon!

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 04:09 AM
thanks for ur comments but i dont get wat u mean by "that guys hair needs to be fixed". i dont get it... btw keep at ur gold hack its bon! (did u like the snowman thing) hey dude do u wanna help out? if you know how to add day/night thast would be awesome

Nomaiya
January 1st, 2006, 04:54 AM
Those sprites are well cool! What sprites need making? Shall I make one of the other starters, or have they already been done?

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 04:58 AM
other starters have not been done i am accepting sprites now (oh and thanks for the cool sprites thing - i love being told that u rock man) oh and anyone that has a program that can change trainers, their pokemon and their pokemons moves pls tell me i need one of those ASAP! :) the bad thing about the sprites is i tryed putting them on pokepic the last oens too big (i resized it :)) and there a lil off colour (still look great colour jsut not as great as b4)

screenie time its real screenshot! btw anyone who can do icons for (all or any) my new pokemon would be a blessing pls help thanks ese vatos!

found sum of my old sprites on my computer... new pokemon yes or no? replace/evolve from aipom/dunsparce (im sure u can tell which ones which)

and another noo poke keep in or leave out here it is! personally its my fave i always wanted to have a squid pokemon

Impi
January 1st, 2006, 05:23 AM
um dude that was like a quidruple (hope i spelled it ok) post.
the game looks nice though

Nomaiya
January 1st, 2006, 05:29 AM
29366I've made this sprite, but I don't know if it's good enough to be a starter pokemon so I haven't made evolutions for it yet. Its a sea anenome pokemon.
.:EDIT:. Wait, I have just realised how bad that sprite is. Just ignore it. I'm working on a much better one now.

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 05:42 AM
lol np im working on the game as we speak remember i need it to match mudkips pallets

EDIT: wait if i draw 2 evolutions of squibble i have myself a water starter... hey nomaiya instaead o' a water draw a grass coz i got me a water starter sry for the inconvenience

i found a squibble evo i dont b4 on my computer lol it was jsut when i was about to draw one! i jsut need a final stage evo now.. oh i also found some grass starters so dont worry about that either lol (ps the names may change)

Omega Latios
January 1st, 2006, 05:55 AM
You Stole Those Sprites From Pokemon Treasures! You Can't Use Them!

Nomaiya
January 1st, 2006, 05:57 AM
Your sprites are amazing! Are they all from scratch? I started making a spider pokemon, but it isn't finished yet. What would be a good evolution for a spider?
.:EDIT:.
Um, Ultimate Latios, is there a thread to prove it?

Omega Latios
January 1st, 2006, 05:57 AM
The Sprites Are Not Made By Him! He Stole Them From Pokmon Treasures!

Edit: Here Is The Prove That He Stole Them

Pokmon Treasures Pokedex (Click Here) (http://ptreasures.net/pokedex/?PHPSESSID=2bcffcd23ffb03609dcff305123a1472)

Does The Sprites Look Familiar?

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
i got given these... i am alarmed at this pokemon treasures thing... anyways gtg to bed gnite cya in morning...

Omega Latios
January 1st, 2006, 06:04 AM
You Can't Prove, That Someone Gave You These Sprites.

Nomaiya
January 1st, 2006, 06:07 AM
Odd. But they are the sprites from Pokemon Treasures, so it looks like we will have to start the sprites again.

amnesiahacker
January 1st, 2006, 06:12 AM
I have heard so much about this Pokemon Treasures thing what is it?

Chris-h11
January 1st, 2006, 07:41 AM
anyone that has a program that can change trainers, their pokemon and their pokemons moves pls tell me i need one of those ASAP!
Pokemon Amplifier (http://www.gluc.de/pa.zip) edits Pokemon Moves and Stats.
PET (http://www.pokedrome.com/tools/PET.zip) edits trainer battles.
A-Tack (http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28702&d=1133355481) Edits the actual Attacks if you need to.

Note: Pokemon Amplifier is by Glu, PET is by Interpdth, and A-Tack is by Scizz.

Edit: That PET needs PokeRoms.info... So just use the one in EliteMap because it already has it.

Pazuzu
January 1st, 2006, 08:58 AM
Well, some Sprites have obviously been copied from Pokmon Treasures.
So if you don't have permission to use them, you have to remove them from your Game.

Mechanic
January 1st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Well those Sprites have copyrights from pokemon treasures (even if you really found on your pc and didnt copy em) you must really get permisson to use them or get a lawyer to afront the consecuanses... itsll be good the hack if you cna use those sprites...

mattgcn
January 1st, 2006, 02:48 PM
We have got to stop putting these things free on our site...Or people need to read our disclaimer. Lucky that many people know who we are in the gamedev sector anyways.

REMOVE:

The three fire starters (Whose new names suck by the way)..

Spitfyre < Sputteren
Dinotorch< Seetheren
Lucifyte < Smolderen

Squibble, Mallusk, Aipoun, Dungent...all ours. We have original concept designs and sprite bases for some of them, but I could pull up plenty more eyewitnesses to spare myself the trouble up uploading all of that.

Spazzup
January 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
LIKE ME :D

I'm getting sick and tired of theft from other games, really -.-

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 03:55 PM
(wakes up) morning y'all... o_0 i jsut read some... given by a guy called smart or something... shame is i got no proof im gunna have to restart my hack i dont have a backup :P

i need to point out i lyed about me making them they were given by some guy called smart and he obviously stole them i was not aware of this... i apologise for any troubles this may have caused and ill take the pics out asap :)

SMRT
January 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM
yeah i gave him the sprites he asked me to be spriter but i cant draw so i gave him them i thought nobody would know... sorry y'all

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 04:02 PM
U TOLD ME U MADE THEM! WHy???

SMRT
January 1st, 2006, 04:03 PM
haha lol ah well gtg cya bb

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 04:04 PM
do u no how much trouble u caused me???? wait hang on poketreausres dude can i use the fire starters? i am so pissed its gonna be a heck of a lotta trouble to change this all (lucily only the fire starters r in the game) at least i can prove it wasnt my fault i shoulda checked on the net for the names first (btw i love the squiddy pokemon)

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 04:43 PM
ok game = sprites removed :) (and yes please ban that lunatic)

Spazzup
January 1st, 2006, 04:44 PM
o.o

No comment.

Anyway, Sligkid, I doubt you'd be able to use them x.x

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 05:46 PM
yeah all 3 sprites are gone :) that spam thing was...

if anyone can help with sprits that would be awesom since i dont have any anymore... ill just work on maps... (pet does not change attacks or sprites succesfully for example u pick sprite of team magma and houndooms attacks are ember, bite, flamethrower, slash... itll turn out wattson sprite attacks hyper beam, odor sleuthm, acid, crush claw

EDIT: Thanks, Scizz for deleting the guys posts u rock - about the double posts sorry i didnt realise *being careful now*

EDIT #2: Are the pokemon treausres a rumoured d/p poke site? coz if it is its nintendos not urs

EDIT #3: How'd you draw those? They look like real PokeMon! and the colours arent in paint are they?

this is my attempt at making a sprite (done in paint)

mattgcn
January 1st, 2006, 05:55 PM
At Pokemon Treasures, we NEVER give out sprites. Unless there's explicit permission from the creator. The creator of those Pokemon left PT a long while back and left all the stuff abd powers to the administrative staff.

I am part of the administrative staff.

We're less likely to use them if used without our concent. Through somebody or not.

So no.

EDIT #2: Are the pokemon treausres a rumoured d/p poke site? coz if it is its nintendos not urs

Um no... o.o We're a fangame.

Mr Snrub
January 1st, 2006, 09:22 PM
-At Pokemon Treasures, we NEVER give out sprites. Unless there's explicit permission from the creator. The creator of those Pokemon left PT a long while back and left all the stuff abd powers to the administrative staff.

I am part of the administrative staff.

We're less likely to use them if used without our concent. Through somebody or not.

So no.

Quote:

Um no... o.o We're a fangame.- i wonder how on earth that person drew that.. i love that squiddy pokemon its so cute! i hope nintendo use it! do you know what program the person who drew it used? i used paint for my sprite above

also

Quote:
REMOVE:

The three fire starters (Whose new names suck by the way)..

Spitfyre < Sputteren
Dinotorch< Seetheren
Lucifyte < Smolderen

let up witht he insults i used the names that dude gave me

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 05:16 AM
Okay Let's Get Ontopic. When There Will Be More Screens?

Mr Snrub
January 2nd, 2006, 05:22 AM
ASAP dude! theres a beta very very soon! it goes up to Petalburg! everythings customized up to there (map-wise) hey dude ill upload it NOW if u see glutch tell me

1. Whats the glitch
2. Where
3. How can i fix?

this goes for eveyone who wants to help make this a better game

(remember patch to RUBY)

P.S has he sent another message

P.S P.S can you do fakemon sprites? post one (startr would be nice) if you want

P.S P.S P.S ur one year older than my lil bro

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 05:25 AM
Yes, I Can Do Fake Pokmon. *Downloads The Beta*

Mr Snrub
January 2nd, 2006, 05:28 AM
jsut a question matey what program do u use for fakemon (i use paint for my appempt lol) see somewhere ont his thread its here somewhere the mudkippy one) also tell me if u like the beta and remember post any bugs u find ty dude (beta is mainly maps)

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 05:29 AM
Maps Are All Gliched And So Is The Hero. This Also Looks Much Like Pokemon Forest Nature's Maps...

Mr Snrub
January 2nd, 2006, 05:42 AM
huh?!? can u post screens dude what ruby rom u using i think its ur rom screens dude?

Screens:

1st: Southern Town
2nd: Route 48
3rd: Winter Town
4th: Woods (sposed to have cuttable trees but doesnt show in elitemap bmp lol only in game and its dark and full of ghosts)
5th: Petalburg (no new name yet)

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 05:51 AM
There Is Also Tree In First Map, And It's Blocking The Way To The First Route.

Mr Snrub
January 2nd, 2006, 05:53 AM
u need a fresh English Ruby ROM

P.S I will upload an AVI showing the game working fine :) u need fresh ruby ROM

P.P.S I cant do taht i tryed a 9 second video it was 64 MBs lol

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 05:55 AM
I Pathced It On Clean Ruby ROM. Well, I'll Try To Patch It Again ^^

Chris-h11
January 2nd, 2006, 06:44 AM
You can't tell where to get roms. It's against the rules.

amnesiahacker
January 2nd, 2006, 08:01 AM
If you have a ruby rom with mugs intro do this to remove it.

Open your rom in a hex-editor
Go to the very first offset (0)
Change the first 3 Numbers to 32 00 00
And bob's your aunty!

Chris-h11
January 2nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
What program did you use to edit the starters?

Gigerm
January 2nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
nice game to bad you cant use the treasure sprites.....they were good....

mattgcn
January 2nd, 2006, 02:41 PM
I wasn't insulting you, I was insulting the names.

Also, the guy who made the fire starters used paint, and a few parts from other Pokemon I think. The girl who made the rest also used paint.

Mr Snrub
January 2nd, 2006, 09:21 PM
Latest Feature: Hidden place! If anyone knows how to make it a person who talks and gives you a pokemon then pls tell me ASAP but atm its jsut a item (dragon claw tm) it is hidden somewhere on this meteor falls map its in the next beta

amnesiahacker
January 3rd, 2006, 09:53 AM
Those are real good lookin maps

P.T
January 3rd, 2006, 10:20 AM
It sounds very nice, can't wait for the completed version! If ya want me to review it i'll do! :P

Mr Snrub
January 3rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
by amnesiahacker: Those are real good lookin maps
thanks dude! :)

by P.T: It sounds very nice, can't wait for the completed version! If ya want me to review it i'll do!
i cant wait for the completed version either lol (do you mean review whe its done) u can review anytime dude :)

Rog^^
January 5th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Yo Sligkid!
Like ya hack!! Remember me?! from NetBatlle!!
To bad it's only until Petlaburg!!
well, cya!

Mr Snrub
January 5th, 2006, 05:22 PM
hey dude wats up dude thanks for the pros mate! ik herinner u u ben rocher van netbattle :D BABELFISH

Mr Snrub
January 7th, 2006, 06:28 PM
were screwed u no y when i try to change starters (all 4 tools i used say i pikced chikorite,cyndaquil,totodile) and it keeps putting them as dratini,larvitar and omaster so ill have to start again... :( P.S who voted "heck no"?

Chris-h11
January 7th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Probably that spam dude....

Mr Snrub
January 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
hes a idiot... wait hoo said not really? cos that cant be the spam dude (hes banned so he couldnt vote) yep im gonna jsut copy the maps to a new ROM and all

dragon 122
January 8th, 2006, 03:27 AM
jammer van dit pt
maar wedden dat er beteren pkmn bestaan mischien kan iemand ze voor je maken

Mr Snrub
January 8th, 2006, 05:35 AM
yeah tyranitardragonmaster is working on some new sprites for me

(dutch): tyranitardragonmaster ja werkt aan sommige nieuwe sprites voor me

amnesiahacker
January 8th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I voted HELL YEAH!!
(Character Limit is annoying)

Mr Snrub
January 8th, 2006, 04:02 PM
annoying indeed i have to go to the doctors today so i wont start on the fresh rom till later

Jedite1000
January 8th, 2006, 07:52 PM
ive got pokemon..made em my self 101 of em..but they need to become sprites there only art doodles

Mr Snrub
January 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
yeah post em here ill try make em sprites :)

Jedite1000
January 8th, 2006, 08:34 PM
ive sent it in private message

Crazy_4_Pokemon
January 11th, 2006, 12:27 AM
If you need a Water starter you can use my little Aquachu....I made him and I really couldn't find a use for him so here ya go.
Oh and I'd be happy to become a spriter for this hack. ^_^
C4P

Mr Snrub
January 11th, 2006, 02:35 AM
the palletes are not rite to replace mudkip and my game is screwed rgarding the starters so ill have to start again TIS HACK IS ON HIATUS FOR 2 WEEKS im going on holiday whee! then... :( i have to go to school

hacker23
January 11th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Hey Sligkid if you get it all transfered over and theres no glitches then it looks like an excellent game and i love playing the remakes of pokemon im actually making my own btu if you have it done and posted on here before i go back to skool hell yeah will i download all my friends think pokemon is retarted so im gonna even make them play it and my mates promised they would play my remake so ill get em to play yours while there at it who knows they may end starting to make them cause its thanx to people like you that inspired me to become a hacker :'( :)

Mr Snrub
January 11th, 2006, 04:40 PM
hey i thought of some pokemon if anyone could do any sprites it would be awesum!
(i have asked frostbite to help he is AWESUM spriter)
Ok... (oh also i need backpics :))

Grass Starters

#1: Clawberry (Grass) = A Paras-like creature that is green and has berries on its back, paras claws and six little feet (like pincers)

#2: Pintree (Grass) = A bigger Clawberry except it has sprouts coming from its back and tougher looking

#3: Scylip (Grass, Poison) = A Thing like Parasect (cept its green) but on its shell it has a great big flowery thing

For the grass starters pls use treecko, grovyle, sceptile palletes make sure its not to big ty :)) this is for inserting pupropes

#4: Spitfyre (Fire) = A orangey puppy with glowing eyes that *breathes smoke* *if nobody can do its non importa

#5: Lucimutt (Fire) = A orangey bigger dog with a row of spines down its back and (if possible make it breathe fire/smoke)

#6: Flamwolf (Fire) = A great big orangey/grey wolf with big teeth and a flaming mane

For the fire starters pls use torchic, combusken, blaziken palletes make sure its not to big ty :)) this is for inserting puproses

#7: Tentasquid (Water) = like the pokemon (Squibble) here but dont copy it (god i love that pokemon) http://ptreasures.net/pokedex/?poke=squibble

#8:

#9:

For the water starters pls use mudkip, marshtomp, swampert palletes make sure its not to big ty :)) this is for inserting puproses

Rog^^
January 12th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Yo sligkid!
i'm getting interested in Sprite art etc..!
but your hack looks great!

Mr Snrub
January 12th, 2006, 03:53 PM
tanks! can yu do any of the sprites?

Rog^^
January 16th, 2006, 09:09 AM
You know,
i'm not that good
I only can make Shadows
look for: Rog^^'s shadow realm

Mr Snrub
January 20th, 2006, 09:48 PM
ok i just got back from holiday (was BON) and i may/may not make update seeing as i start school again next week (**** **** ****) and its kinda annoying to make a brand new game copy maps copy text copy everything...

EDIT: yo amnesia this is the glitched one pls help fix :)

Mr Snrub
May 17th, 2006, 03:48 AM
Sorry people but this hack is CANCELLED. Maybe back one day but not now. Ill see you all around. Bye and I'm sorry I let you down. The game is beyond repair.

PS Can a mod please lock this