PDA

View Full Version : You know if your a Uber gamer when...

Ziggy
January 1st, 2006, 11:37 AM
this was done ages ago and was a brilliant idea, havn't seen it for ages though soooo...

right, the post starts with "you know when your a gamer when" and you finish the sentence

you know your a gamer when if you ever get in a fight you say "ah ha *swing punch* 10 owned" then you walk off

~Ozy~
January 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM
You know you're a gamer when you've learned everything you know about fighting from Dead or Alive and Street Fighter.

You know you're a gamer when you're watching boxing on TV and when you see an uppercut, you scream "SHORYUKEN!"

Roxas
January 1st, 2006, 04:35 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when you spend about 99% of the day playing games, instead of spending the holidays with family *coughmecough* XD

Kurono
January 1st, 2006, 04:36 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when you memorize the entire combo list for every character in every fighting game you own.(which is probably a lot)

halfling2
January 1st, 2006, 06:55 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when you see a squirrel and try to catch it.
This is what happens when I play too much Star Wars:
You know you're an uber gamer when you can't find your brother so you think he's just a Bothan Spy using his cloaking device.
You know you're an uber gamer when you're about to go up to bed but you decide to send workers up first to build turrets, just in case. (Yes, those have actually happened to me)

MAR Heaven
January 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when you start imagining your in a fighting game and you accidentally punch your sister and you still think your playing street fighters.

Alex The Great Master
January 2nd, 2006, 06:39 AM
You're a gamer when you eat a mushroom, and you think you're giant.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
You know you're a gamer when you realise you've spent most of your life watching loading screens.

Rubberbandman
January 2nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when every time you see a blonde you scream "Super Sayian!"

Arrogance
January 2nd, 2006, 11:07 AM
You know when you're an uber gamer when:
You demand to see a loading screen at a movie.
You knock out some homeless person and yell LEVEL UP!!
You acctually construct a weapon from your favorite game and bring it to school.
You carve the name XANADU on an empty zoo exhibit, hoping they'll have a unicorn put in. You frequently pull out kunais, yelling thunder! Hoping that lightning will fall from the sky and zap your little brother.
You acctually take time to complete the 28 hour flight without breaks.

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 11:12 AM
You know you're a gamer when you hit a tree & expect money to come out.

Dragon-Chan
January 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when you complete a game in two days.

Arrogance
January 2nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
You know when you're an uber gamer when:
You go to a zoo and call one of the gorillas Peewee and you call a bear Pudge.
You try to piece dead bodies back together, hang them in a dungeon and wait for your best friend to kill the beast with his floaty swords!
You paint whips red, yellow, black, white and blue and attack random people with them.
You follow and attack a guy that resembled you video game OC's big brother.

Rubberbandman
January 2nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when after you play GTA you get a pistol and some anthrax and go on a killing spree.

You know you're an uber gamer when playing paintball you go shoot people and scream "double kill, triple kill, killtacular!"

viridian doubletongue
January 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
You know you're a gamer when you think you can double jump & then wake up 2 weeks later in hospital after recovering from concussion.

MegaLightBlaze
January 2nd, 2006, 02:03 PM
You know your an Uber gamer when:
You claim the school bully was using cheat codes after being defeated by him in a fight.
When you eat red white dotted mushrooms and jump on brown ones.
name your pet turtle Koopa and jump on him alot.
Paint your dog green, ride on him, and name him Yoshi.
say "My Hedgehog can beat your Hedgehog!"
Relable the Zoo's penguin exibit as the "King Dedede Pen".
When your favorite show is "Loading..."
When you do crazy things because you think you have two Lifes left.

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 02:36 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when...

You get in a go-kart and attept to use mushrooms as nitros, and while doing that you crash into the roadside doing 'powerslides'
You attack a big pig with a blue sword shouting "DIE GANON!"
You buy Jin Kazama's pants in a shop and go around saying "I am the devil!"
You see a bean talking.
You crash into the car in front of you and get fined while claiming that you were attempting 'slipstream'.

Rubberbandman
January 3rd, 2006, 09:22 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when you go to a graveyard you carry a handgun because you think zombies are coming after you when you leave

halfling2
January 4th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Here's a sorta long one:
You know you're an uber gamer when your dog, Ifrit, bites your cat, Kuma, for eating your fish, Jabu-Jabu, who was busy conversing with your chameleon, Yoshi, and your parrot, Aska.

Alex The Great Master
January 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM
You're an uber gamer if you read this page!

Smarties-chan
January 5th, 2006, 12:40 AM
You know your an uber gamer when...

Someone hits you with a ball and you yell ''Z0MG Aim-bot''
You actualy play the game 'Blazing Star' (I played it with my big brother yesterday o.O XD)
You randomly quote a game character in random place *coughthat'smecough*
You try to play Seiken Densetsu 3 with all possible character and class combinations *coughthat'smetooIhavealmostsucceededinthatcough*
When you actualy bother reading through my post =P

Ziggy
January 5th, 2006, 10:52 AM
you know if your a gamer if you say BOOM head shot if you throw a ball at someones head (I've done that)

Amy-chan
January 5th, 2006, 11:10 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when....

You attack any life form that comes near you because you think defeating it will help you gain 'experience'.

You see 'Press Start' flashing on your closed eyelids when you're asleep.

You have beaten the Elite Four 999999999999 times with a team that consists of a single Pichu.

You insist that atoms are called 'pixels'.

You think that a fox with a ray gun, a yellow mouse, a short plumber, and a saddled lizard fighting each other is normal.

The last thing you see before you die is the word, "Game Over," in your head.

Dragon-Chan
January 7th, 2006, 11:57 AM
You know you're a gamer when you visit Japantwon and expect to see a katamari roll aroud the corner at any minute. XD
That actually happened to me.

Random Plushie
January 7th, 2006, 12:36 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when:

You're in the middle of a soccer game, when you shoot your first goal and yell "SUPER STRIKE! TWO POINTS!!!"

You constantly start street fights, quoting win and loss messages from fighting games when you win and lose respectively.

You start searching for abnormally large mushrooms, hoping it'll give you another shot at life.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
January 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM
You know when you're an uber gamer when you dash around school like Gen. Grievous does in Battlefront II. (Guilty)

You know when you're an uber gamer when you grab your nearest sibling and hit them with a hammer, hopin they will become short, or go underground (MaL:SS reference)

You know when you're an uber gamer when you scream "I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!" at random times. (Simpsons: Hit and Run refference) (Guilty)

Merzbau
January 9th, 2006, 07:41 PM
You know you're an uber gamer when....

You had the words "UBER 1337" written on your knuckles in permanent marker before going to a party and then getting all kinds of questions and weird looks from the non-1337. (...guilty.)

You know the lyrics to BOTH the Llama Song and the Legend of Zelda song (LINK! HE COME TO TOWN! ...Ah, why do I bother?)

You've ever tried attacking a chicken just to get an entire flock to fly at you. (one I have yet to do.)

You can recite episodes of Red Vs Blue nearly perfectly. ('If he is dead, that cannot be me. That would be silly.')

...And knows the episode numbers of where quotes appear. (That one was Episode 39... >>)

Alex The Great Master
January 10th, 2006, 05:49 AM
You're an uber gamer when you don't go to the bathroom for hours.

Xiaphear
January 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
when you play games in your sleep
when you have a gameshark in your aquarium
when your memory card needs 2 hard drives to only power it enough

Rubberbandman
January 14th, 2006, 01:32 PM
You're an uber gamer when you see and uppercut on TV you run up to the corner of the TV and say "whoopsies"

Eig
January 15th, 2006, 02:39 AM
You're an 00ber gamer when you place a brown ball with black eyes, nose, yellow teeth above you all the time and scream "OMG T3H MOON IS FALLIN'!"

Zephyr+
January 18th, 2006, 06:12 PM
You know you're an Uber gamer when...

You try to sell your couch at the supermarket. (AC)

You plant money in the ground with a yellow shovel, thinking it will grow into a money tree. (Again, AC)

You call getting older "leveling up."

Chase Leader
January 18th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Hey great to see some one used my idea again...sweet...I mean I started the original.

You know your an uber gamer when you get 100% in GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas without cheating.

Your know your an uber gamer when you reach level 255 in Kingdom Hearts.(Thats dedication...I thought you could only reach Lv 100 in KH)

Major-Mike
January 18th, 2006, 09:04 PM
You know you are an uber gamer when you mimic the motions of Dragon Punches and Fireballs in public only to scare and confuse people.

Eig
January 19th, 2006, 05:40 AM
You know you're an uber gamer when...

You throw an egg on the floor and scream "Go Yellow-White thing! Use Splat!" (Pokemon)
You make a boney orange puppet with big blue eyes and make a skull-like orange house for it and think it will turn you into a termite with shorts. (Banjo-Kazooie)