View Full Version : Fave Pokemon Episode and Why

January 3rd, 2006, 9:23 AM
Title says it all.

Personally, I really like the first episode (duh) But my all time favorite is Electric Shock Showdown. Thats like, the only episode where Raichu (one of my fave Pokemon) wasn't just a cameo and powerful <3<3 The battles between Raichu and Pikachu were pretty awsome too. Also, I liked how they made Lt. Surge <3<3

January 3rd, 2006, 10:04 AM
lol, i bet this thread gets closed because theres prob about a mill otheres like it

January 3rd, 2006, 10:17 AM
lol you just spammed. (should I report? Hmm...X3)

Look, next time actually TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK. There are none like this so far so just shut up and don't spam again, k? K.

January 3rd, 2006, 8:55 PM
Kanto: The ghost of maiden's peak
Orange islands:Charizard chills
Johto :Just waiting on a friend/gotta catch you later
Hoenn:Gaining groudon/The scuffle of legends

January 7th, 2006, 1:00 AM
Well,for hoenn,i do love gaining groudon n scuffle of legends...n for orange island i like the episode where ash uses 6 pokemon n last pokemon to beat is dragonite(forgot the epi name d XD)

Off topic:N for some reason,it seems to me that i am gonna side kakashi n sasuke lover...maybe cause i like naruto too n he does upload a lot of pokemon epi n song at request thread >.<

January 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
the eps i like are charizard Chills, The Screen Actors Guilt, and A hole lota trouble

January 7th, 2006, 1:00 PM
I've not seen that many but out of the ones I've seen it has to be "The Path to the Pokmon League"

January 7th, 2006, 2:01 PM
Kanto: The Misty Mermaid
Orange: The Stun Spore Detour
Johto: The Perfect Match
Hoeen: A Togepi Miracle!

Jude Mathis
January 7th, 2006, 5:28 PM
I liked Electric Shock Showdown alot myself, its one of my favorites, as for my TOP favorite episode... I'm not sure if I have one, I have alot of normal favorites though... *goes to her xanga and copies them* XD *lazyness* The numbers next to the episode is the season.

1 - Pokemon! I Choose You!
1 - The WaterFlowers of Cerulean City!
1 - Charmander The Stray Pokemon!
1 - Electric Shock Showdown!
1 - Pikachu's Goodbye!
1 - Holy Matrimony!
1 - Case of The K-9 Capers ( I liked the Japanese version of this one better..)
1 - Snow Way Out
1- The Pi-kahuna!
2 - Pikachu Revolts! (Like the other, I prefer the Japanese version, better. ^^;; )
2. Charizard Chills
2 - Misty Meets Her Match
2 - The StunSpore Detour! (You know I've never seen this episode in english... ><;; I really want to though!)
3 - Espeon Not Encluded!
3 - Extreme Pokemon!
5 - Gotta Catch Ya Later!
5 - Hoenn Alone
6 - Win, Lose or Drew!
6 - A Togepi Mirage
6 - Pros and Con Artists!
7 - Gaining Groudon
7 - A Scuffle of Legends

Since theres so many, I think I'll pass on saying why I like them all. Most of the time I like them because of the certain characters they focus around, or a relation/interaction between certain characters that I liked. Theres a lot of Pikachu based episodes, because well... Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon. ^^;

Crystal Clair
January 7th, 2006, 6:29 PM
I love so many episodes that I could never decide my absolute favorite.
Favorite Clair episode is Beauty is Skin Deep. I despise the "Why, Why not" though because the animation was HORRIBLE and they made Clair look like a freakin' Gerudo! And Gerudo's dont look normal!
Pokemon Emergency
Fashion Flash
the Sabrina episodes
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion

Pikachu Revolts
some random eppies

The Casey episodes
All gym episodes cept for Pryce and jazmon in Johto
Enlighten Up
Wish Upon a Star shape
the episode where that Arbok mecha wouldn't stop moving!
the episode with Misty and Marril
Two Hits and a Miss
Beauty and the Breeder
Just waiting on a friend
every episode with Butch and Cassidy
Address Unown
Lapras of Luxury (I love Lapras and Naomi's hot)
Hocus Pokemon
It's Mr Mime time!

episodes with Shauna, Brawly, Flannery, Grace, Mary, Drew and Harley. I'll add in more details sometime in the future.
I guess I just like Pokemon
and from the BF
Azami and the Battle Tube/Pike whatever it is
Dragonair's lake
Harley's episode
Hiisu's episode
Datsura's eppie
the Ranger eppie and the Ninja school

January 7th, 2006, 7:57 PM
Lol I agree with the Ninja ep, Crystal. It was awesome, all except for that stupid Usohaachi's voice! *ears start bleeding* XD

January 8th, 2006, 7:29 PM
Mine is Porygon Episode!!!
The light flash of this episode is awesome and the porygon is cute~~~!!!!!

January 9th, 2006, 3:25 PM
My favorite Pokmon episode of ALL time is "Go West Young Meowth"

I am touched everytime I watch it...It's so cute how meowth learned to talk and stuff because he loved Meowsie...And then she rejected him as a freak....*cries*...Poor meowth ~.~...*gets a tissue and blows her nose*.....*sniff*...^^;

January 12th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Hocus Pokemon

I didn't know you liked "Hocus Pokemon" too, Crystal Clair. ^^

That episode's in my top 10 list!

I love that one!!!! <3 ^_^

Anyway, aside from that episode, here's some more favorite episodes of mine:

"As Clear As Crystal"
"Can't Beat The Heat"
"Gotta Catch Ya Later"
"Hoenn Alone"
"Gonna Rule The School" - Ash's outfit at the beginning of that episode is hilarious! XD
"A Hole Lotta Trouble"
"Having A Wailord Of A Time"
"A Scare To Remember"
"The Scuffle Of Legends"
"Vanity Affair"

And of course, there's many other episodes that I didn't list (lol)......

Lucy Lu
January 13th, 2006, 9:32 AM
Kanto: The Flame Pokemon-thon, Electric Showdown, The Song of Jiggypuff, Fashion Victims, Holy Matrony, The Case of the K-9 Caper, Bulbasur's Mystious Garden, ect...

Orange Islands: Pikachu Re-volts, Charizard Chills, etc...(forgot the rest)

Johto: Forest Grumps, Tanks Alot, Hocus Pokemon, Flower Power, Gotta Catch Ya Later, etc...

Hoenn: Wishcash and Ash, Gym Battle In The Sky(AG 85-Can't remember the title...grr), Exploud and Clear, The Princess and The Togepi, Hoenn Alone, etc...

If I remember anymore...I will list. I really like these because they had the best storyline and also the best animation. ^^

The Fallen
January 13th, 2006, 2:50 PM
I choose you! Pikachu! Only because Pikachu was cool back then. Shocking Ash on purpose, it was pretty funny! XD

January 14th, 2006, 2:59 AM
'Gotta Catch Ya Later!' is my favorite episode, it's so sad to see everyone leaving.. I really liked this episode :)

January 14th, 2006, 8:33 AM
when ash wins the orange league

Crystal Clair
January 14th, 2006, 9:17 AM
I didn't know you liked "Hocus Pokemon" too, Crystal Clair. ^^
Well who wouldn't!
I mean you get to see a really interesting magicial (not much of a hottie for once but that doesn't mean it's bad), a Aipom, Misty being attacked by bugs and Ash turned into a Pikachu. That episode was solid gold for Pokemon. I swear, everytime I see people dissing Johto, they should think of the classic episodes like that and Same Old Song and Dance and The Wayward Wobbufet.
*sigh* I just love Pokemon

January 23rd, 2006, 6:30 PM
charizard chills and the getting cyndaquil, getting torchic, gettting totodile and azurill episodes my other fav is the dancing bellossom soo cute

ponyta rules
January 24th, 2006, 2:53 AM
The episodes i like are:
~i choose you Pikachu
~the flame pokemon
~the episode where Ash wants Pikachu to stay with the other Pikachus
i like many of the others aswell but they are the only ones i know properly and are my favourites

January 24th, 2006, 2:57 PM
Well who wouldn't!
I mean you get to see a really interesting magicial (not much of a hottie for once but that doesn't mean it's bad), a Aipom, Misty being attacked by bugs and Ash turned into a Pikachu. That episode was solid gold for Pokemon. I swear, everytime I see people dissing Johto, they should think of the classic episodes like that and Same Old Song and Dance and The Wayward Wobbufet.
*sigh* I just love Pokemon

I completely agree with you, Crystal Clair! ^_^

And I loved everything about "Hocus Pokemon" including Lily the Pokemon Magician (she was cool, and had a great British accent too, lol), her Murkrow, the hilarious Aipom, Misty getting attacked by Bug types (lol), and of course my favorite part - Ash getting turned into a Pikachu. <3

That episode was absolutely perfect!

It's defintely one of the best Pokemon episodes they've ever made!

*hopes they have another episode like it during or after AG sometime* XD

And not only was it a really good episode, but it's also a unique one as well, cause it's the only episode where they did something as amazing as turn Ash into a Pikachu.

That was just sheer brilliance. ^^

Anyway, I couldn't agree with you more about people dissing Johto.

I mean with great episodes like this one, and the one you mentioned "Same Old Sond And Dance", I don't know why anyone wouldn't like Johto, epsecially Master Quest.

And speaking of Master Quest, that has to be my favorite season for that very reason. It just had great episodes all the way through it.

*needs to get the Master Quest DVD box sets*

Twilight Itachi X
January 26th, 2006, 6:51 AM
My all time favorite episode is the Scuffle of Legends, I liked the battle between Archie and Kyogre vs Pikachu and Groudon, it was awesome how both Pikachu and Archie were both possessed by the orbs! My other favorite episodes include Pikachu Revolts, A Scare to Remember, Pokemon Emergency, Ash catches a Pokemon, Grand Festival part 1, Saffron Contest part one, Breeding Center and Pokemon eggs, Battle Dome combination of fire and water and the latest ep with Munchlax's Battle Debut.
EDIT: I forgot to mention the Orange Island episodes Hello Pummelo and Enter the Dragonite, those were good too!

January 26th, 2006, 8:19 PM
My Johto Favourite is Playing with Fire/Johto Photo Finish(they are the same battle so i had to add both)
My Kanto is Bulbasur's Mystious Garden and
My Hoenn one is Eight Ain't Enough!

January 28th, 2006, 8:00 PM
''Master of the Onixspected''

Brock, Bruno, Giant Onix......Im loving it.

February 25th, 2006, 8:35 AM
My favorite is Rhapsody in Drew because it had a lot of contestshipping at the end.

I also like All Things Brite and Beautifly because it firts introduced May to contests.

And I agree with Pokemon Trainer Lisa, Gonna Rule The School is funny at the beginnning

February 25th, 2006, 2:26 PM
"Goldenrod Opportunity"

Whitney the Gym Leader...OWNS.No need for an explanantion >>

And the episode with Lakoko.."Just Waiting On A Friend".I loved that one as well <3

Satoshi May
March 2nd, 2006, 3:36 AM
A Poke-Block Party...cuz it is the ONLY episode with jigglypuff in Hoenn^^ (and I love the trick mster and May and alanna's exspressions)

March 2nd, 2006, 7:37 PM
the episode, when ash/brock/misty, was lured into a mansion from a girl that never existed, and a ghostly ninetales, thought Brock was her owner, and that episode spooked my a little, lol but it was a good episode

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 4th, 2006, 8:06 PM
Kanto:The Pi-Kahuna('cause Ash almost drowns)
Orange:The one where ash and tracey get sick(<'cause tracey gets sick, lol)
Jhoto:The one with the mansion and ninetales(?)
Hoenn:Any w/o Max

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 5th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I dont have one but most of them are from the 2nd season of Pokemon.

~Dark Venusar

March 5th, 2006, 7:45 PM
"Holy Matrimony!" Not only is James' past is revealed in it, but it has an awesome plot and is quite humorous. Some other favorites of mine are all the other TR-centric episodes, the St. Anne trilogy, "Holiday at Acapulco", "The Ghost at Maiden's Peak", "Pikachu Revolts", "The Stun Spore Detour", "Flower Power", "The Fortune Hunters", and any episodes featuring Harley, Professor Oak, or Gary.

March 5th, 2006, 8:50 PM
Mine is "Raphsody in Drew!" because it is so contestshippy. Also it had some good battle scenes in it which are pretty rare for the anime now-a-days

March 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
My favourite is the one where Brock gets Vulpix. Another is the one where Chikorita vies for Ash's attention.

March 8th, 2006, 12:39 AM
True Blue Swablu , it was extremely well maid. It was very sad to see May let Swablu go at the end. This could easy be the best episode ever maid!!

March 18th, 2006, 8:59 AM
Hands down, "Holy Matrimony." I loved learning about James' past. This episode truly provides great character development for him. Furthermore, I liked how the overall plot moved, thought the animation was well done, and found it to be rather humorous. That little Rocketshippy scene at the end was pretty cool, too :)

March 22nd, 2006, 11:31 AM
My favouriote is in Johto, the episode name is: Wired For Battle.
I love this episode because it shows a lot of Scizor, also it has awesome drawings for the time. Some of the animations were like from Pokemon Advance Battle.

Egyptian Sphinx
March 22nd, 2006, 12:04 PM
My fave episode is the one with Kaede in Pokemon Advance Battle

March 22nd, 2006, 12:50 PM
The Lost Lapras - because Ash is so cute when he.... saves a water Pokémon. ¬¬;
Pikachu Revolts - because.... Ash is so cute when Pikachu shocks him.

Those two are really my alltime favourites.

Crystal Clair
March 24th, 2006, 4:26 PM
The 3 best episodes of all time:
Ash Catches a Pokemon: Ash and Misty get to know each other, Caterpie is the cutest, Meowth's really funny, they made the best capture sequence that can be, Ash's capture dance was funny and so many more things like Pidgeotto's first appearance and Caterpie's counter is beyond cute words.

Beauty is Skin Deep: Mainly because Clair appears in this episode, The old man was too funny with his corny jokes. (can someone tell me if Kaburagi's the old man's official name). Clair also looked the best as the animation was the best compared to the rest of her saga.

Pikachu Revolts: Mainly because of Butch and Cassidy, my favorite members of Team Rocket.

And the best of Houen
Wiscash and Ash: had the qualities of an Indigo league episode (I can tell since I watched a few 1st season episodes today.

March 24th, 2006, 4:31 PM
The one banned episode where James gets implants I like because it has Misty in a tight bikini ;)

But seriously I like the episode when Ash battles with the guy that has the Blaziken

March 25th, 2006, 3:20 PM
My favorite episodes are:
Pokemon Emergency, which is the second episode, and it was really funny to me.
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion, my all time favorite, along with my all time favorite character in the series, Duplica (or imite)
The School of Hard Knocks, which was also really funny to me, is probobly my second favorite episode.
The Ghost at Maiden's Peak, as it was the only smidge of Japanese culture 4Kids and Kids WB released in America.
The episode where they get on the blimp to the Orange Islands.
The episode when Brock stays behind with Professor Ivy, in the Orange Islands (the episode after the blimp one)
The Stun Spore Detour, when Ash, Brock, and Jesse all get sick from the Vileplume.
The episode where Brock and Tracy first meet, at Ash's house, right before their journet to Johto.

These are all of my favorites. As you can probobly see, I really like the first season...

March 25th, 2006, 3:52 PM
For me, my favorite episodes are:

"Pokémon Scent-Sation": Erika's my favorite Gym Leader!
"Fit To Be Tide": Cissy also one of my favorite Gym Leaders!
"Love, Totodile Style": Trixie's one of my favorite misc characters!
"Love At First Flight": I like Juliet in this one!
"Goin' For a Spinda": Who can say no to Claire in thie episode!
"Once in a Mawile": Samantha is also a favorite character of mine!

Not only that, but the last four are all about love and/or have some AAML shipping hints in them! Isn't that a coincidence?!

Baki Koji
April 8th, 2006, 9:29 PM
"Holy Matrimony!", "Go West, Young Meowth", "Ignorance is Blissey", and any other Rocketto-Dan centric episodes. I love Rocketto-Dan, so naturally I adore the episodes in which we learn about their pasts and/or they receive nice character development.

April 9th, 2006, 2:41 PM
My favorite episodes are:

1.The Blue Badge of courage
2.Get the show on the road
3.Misty meets her match.

These are my faves. :12: