PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (PG13-17)

Super_Lawliet
January 4th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I'm going to try something different this time, instead of the usual rpg I put out. Now, it's based off C.S. Lewis' beloved book, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. This idea came about the other night while I was busy playing a game. I thought Why not? It might be a really good RP. So here I am once again. Plotwise, it'll be the same, except there can be more 'human' characters as well as creatures.

Naturally it IS like the book/movie, except for the comment said above. During the German air raids of WWII, the four Pevensie children -- Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy -- are sent out of London to take shelter at the country home of eccentric Prof. Digory Kirke, who happens to be the owner of a curious wardrobe. Peering into this wardrobe one day, Lucy finds herself in the snowy land of Narnia, which is mired in never-ending winter thanks to the magic of the evil White Witch, who has proclaimed that it will be always winter but never Christmas in the mystical land. Eventually the other Pevensies find themselves in Narnia, and the four children learn that they alone are the key to breaking the Witch's eternal winter. But while three of them trudge through the snow with some helpful Beavers to join forces with Aslan, the mighty Lion, the fourth takes a more treacherous path and falls in league with the Witch...

That's basically the plot, but it can be tweaked around as usual. XD

So here's the form:

Name: (You can be one of the four children, or one you make up)
Species: (This can range from a satyr to a cheetah)
Apperance: (Pic is optional)
Personality: (Optional)
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)
RP Sample: (Mandatory)

Name: Serenia
Species: Faun
Apperance: http://www.darkhorizons.com/2005/narnia/narnia10.jpg She basically looks like this except her hair is a bit longer, she wears a bark bra(For obvious reasons), and she does not have a beard!.
Personality: She's a bit she but very open once one gets to know her. Serenia is extremely protective of the one she loves.
History: N/A
Other: She is deeply in love with Mr.Tumnus and has a sword.
This sword has a saw-toothed blade with a glove engraved on it. The guard is styled to resemble a pair of bat wings. Its' grip is formed like a bare arm, with the hand clutching a sphere studded with alexandrites.

Characters from the movie:

Aslan- God's Golden Child
Oreius- Mr.Tumnus (hehe)
Mr.Tumnus- Shylocke
The White Witch- Mr.Tumnus (Until someone wants to be her)
Maugrim(The Wolf)- Thorns

Amy-chan
January 4th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Name: Fangra
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Looks kinda like the way Maugrim is portrayed in the movie, scruffy-furred and mean-looking. Not a creature you'd want to see snarling at you at night. Slate gray, almost to the point of being purple but not quite, and larger than the average wolf.
Personality: Evil and cold. She has no mercy on other creatures, and is aligned with the White Witch(one of the 'secret police' or whatever it was called. Haven't read these in a while, so have mercy. n_n)
History: N/A
Other: She knows some magic, which is what has gained her her high-ranking position in the White Witch's army.
RP Sample: I'll edit this when I find something if necessary...

Zelos
January 4th, 2006, 12:56 PM
OOC: I might join this RP later, but before I do, I have a question. If we create a human character that's not Peter, Susan, Edmund, or Lucy, where exactly does that character we created come in? Did they move to Professor Kirke's house with the other four, or do they meet each other in Narnia? I was just curious...^.^

EDIT: Oh, okay. Thank you for telling me. I'll edit my post in a couple minutes with my sign up sheet ^.^

Super_Lawliet
January 4th, 2006, 12:57 PM
They meet up in Narnia my friend ^.^

Zelos
January 4th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Name: Issac Hale

Gender(You forgot to put in the sheet): Male

Species:Human

Appearance: Issac wears a white, buttoned up shirt with the collar flared at the top. He has on khaki pants and black dress shoes. Since it is so cold in Narnia He also wears a black, long-sleeved shirt over top of his white shirt. Finally, he has on a snug, brown, button-up jacket on that fits around him perfectly. He has medium brown hair that looks sort of like Peter's, but is a little bit longer. His eyes are are light blue, and his skin is slightly tanned, but not very much.(Is that enough of a description?)

Personality: Issac is normally shy unless he is around people that he knows very well. Meeting new people is very hard for him because he has never had much experience around other people. He is very honest and hard-working, and is extremely loyal to his friends. Always tries to be nice to everyone unless they are rude or are enemies.

History: Lived in London just like the other children did. the German attacks scared Issac's mother and father so they all fled the area, going to Issac's grandfather's small house on the outskirts of England. Inside the house(Two story), Issac was wandering around and he found a laundry shoot. He decided to have some fun and slide down it. So he did, but he had landed where he didn't expect. When he fell to the bottom, he landed on something cold and wet, Snow. He was so shocked when he stood up and looked around. He started to explore the starange area, wondering how he had gotten from his grandfather's house to some snow area.

Other: None

RP Sample: Issac slowly crept through the forest, making sure that he didn't step on anything that made too much noise. He was afraid of alerting some sort of animal in the woods who could possibly get angry and attack. Issac had no weapon of any sort on him, so if he were to engage in such a fight he would surely lose. When he had been in an area without trees he had looked into the sky and saw several birds passing overhead. They had been opening and closing their mouths, making it look like they had been talking. But that was impossible, at least that's what Issac thought. Maybe this land was some sort of reverse country where everything was completely different.

Ehh, I hope I don't have to stay 'her too long. mum will get worried, an I'll surely get into trouble if I go missing and she can't find me. But if I just fell into this place from the sky, how in the world am I supposed to get out? I have to figure out a way.

He shrugged disgustedly and trudged on, sometimes falling in the thick snow. His hair was almost completely white from all the white powder that poured over him. By the time he was finished shaking it all out and making sure it was gone, more had come down and covered his hair again, so he decided and let it all pile up.

I wonder if this place is barren. Maybe this is some some sort of uncharted country that had never been discovered. Maybe when i get back I'll be famous!

He smiled happily, thinking that if he ever got back that maybe he would be a hero! His mother would be so proud of him and shower him with praise. little did he know that he would be spending awhile here, forgetting about everything in the real world. The adventure for Issac Hale was just beginning.......

OOC: Is my sign-up good enough? I can change anything if you need me too ^.^)

Super_Lawliet
January 4th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Name: Issac Hale

Gender(You forgot to put in the sheet): Male

Species:Human

Appearance: Issac wears a white, buttoned up shirt with the collar flared at the top. He has on khaki pants and black dress shoes. Since it is so cold in Narnia He also wears a black, long-sleeved shirt over top of his white shirt. Finally, he has on a snug, brown, button-up jacket on that fits around him perfectly. He has medium brown hair that looks sort of like Peter's, but is a little bit longer. His eyes are are light blue, and his skin is slightly tanned, but not very much.(Is that enough of a description?)

Personality: Issac is normally shy unless he is around people that he knows very well. Meeting new people is very hard for him because he has never had much experience around other people. He is very honest and hard-working, and is extremely loyal to his friends. Always tries to be nice to everyone unless they are rude or are enemies.

History: Lived in London just like the other children did. the German attacks scared Issac's mother and father so they all fled the area, going to Issac's grandfather's small house on the outskirts of England. Inside the house(Two story), Issac was wandering around and he found a laundry shoot. He decided to have some fun and slide down it. So he did, but he had landed where he didn't expect. When he fell to the bottom, he landed on something cold and wet, Snow. He was so shocked when he stood up and looked around. He started to explore the starange area, wondering how he had gotten from his grandfather's house to some snow area.

Other: None

RP Sample: Issac slowly crept through the forest, making sure that he didn't step on anything that made too much noise. He was afraid of alerting some sort of animal in the woods who could possibly get angry and attack. Issac had no weapon of any sort on him, so if he were to engage in such a fight he would surely lose. When he had been in an area without trees he had looked into the sky and saw several birds passing overhead. They had been opening and closing their mouths, making it look like they had been talking. But that was impossible, at least that's what Issac thought. Maybe this land was some sort of reverse country where everything was completely different.

Ehh, I hope I don't have to stay 'her too long. mum will get worried, an I'll surely get into trouble if I go missing and she can't find me. But if I just fell into this place from the sky, how in the world am I supposed to get out? I have to figure out a way.

He shrugged disgustedly and trudged on, sometimes falling in the thick snow. His hair was almost completely white from all the white powder that poured over him. By the time he was finished shaking it all out and making sure it was gone, more had come down and covered his hair again, so he decided and let it all pile up.

I wonder if this place is barren. Maybe this is some some sort of uncharted country that had never been discovered. Maybe when i get back I'll be famous!

He smiled happily, thinking that if he ever got back that maybe he would be a hero! His mother would be so proud of him and shower him with praise. little did he know that he would be spending awhile here, forgetting about everything in the real world. The adventure for Issac Hale was just beginning.......

OOC: Is my sign-up good enough? I can change anything if you need me too ^.^)

You're in my good man. We'll wait for more people to sign up ^^

Zelos
January 4th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Okay, thanks. ^.^ I hope this role-play succeeds, I've always loved Narnia since I was a kid ^^

Psychotic_Demon
January 5th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I loved the books, and the movie was awesome. I'm joining!!

Name: Saerwen (pronounced: Sire-when)
Species: Celeb Fa (translated--Silver Spirit. Species of small Dragon)
Apperance: Saerwen (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/_Fuzzy_Llama_/Saerwen.jpg)

Personality: Saerwen's trust has been broken one too many times. With the ability to mask her emotions, charm people easily, and act very well, she makes an excellent spy for the Witch. Or perhaps Aslan? Even Saerwen herself doesn't know. She is bitter and untrusting, her eyes cold and calculating. However, she might just have a kind soft side. Who really knows? Saerwen tries not to let anyone get close to her, because she doesn't want to grow attached to them, only to be hurt again.

History: She'll reveal when the time is right.
Other: Saerwen's scales change to the colour of her surroundings. When in snow, she takes on a silver hue, when on the mountains a grey-black. She has no control over it.

RP Sample:

Saerwen's slender head rose over her shoulder, her ears flicking back. She snorted, a puff of with mist erupting from her nostrils. Rising, Saerwen sat on her haunches, using her tail to balence on the boulder she sat upon. "Hail, Kytholl. What might bring you to this area? The woods grow rather wild in this area." She said pleasently, masking her annoyance. How dare he disturb her rest...

Kytholl, a bobcat with a high rank among the Witch's army, growled at Saerwen. "Cut out the kindness. I know what you're like. And, I can handle myself in these woods. I grew up here." He sat down, glancing in all directions. "Anyways, the Queen requests your presence. We cannot talk here. Come." Kytholl walked away, expecting her to follow.

"Why should I come, Ky? I'm a free person. I have no place in this war; and I never will," Saerwen growled, her long tail flicking back and forth angerly.

Kytholl stopped, and though Saerwen couldn't see, smirked. "Because...." He started, feeling her tension, "The Queen has promise to grant your freedom." With that, the bobcat disappeared into the bushes, leaving Saerwen to ponder over the thought.

.... Her freedom?

Let's Fighting Love
January 5th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Name: Kroenen
Species: Human
Appearance: He has red hair and wears finger gloves (gloves that show your fingers), All green except for his brown leather boots, he wears a T-shirt and wears ripped up near the knee pants, has light armor on his right arm, And carries around a Spear. Kroenen weighs 130pounds and is 6 foot 7 inches tall.

pesonality: He cares about surviving the day because he lives alone and is an enemy of the White witch. He never knew who his father was and he also doesn't know his mom. He can be a big softie at times but he's usually stern.

Rp Sample: The rain fell like icicles penetrating my skin. The wind delt blows to my cut skin. I said to my master, "how much longer do I have to stay sitting on this pedestal." He said "Until you learn patience." The old man always made me wait around. He would make me eat rations of rice, practice all day, and only drink green tea.
I used to be a relaxed kid just sitting around all day playing video games, but now I am the hardest working kid in the world. For how I wished to be back in Brazil. I wish my family would visit, but I haven't even seen a sign of that happening. The only thing I have to remember them now is my memories and a photo. As long as I'm here in Japan I probably won't go for a very long time.

Jaybob
January 6th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Name: Meiga
Species: Human
Apperance: http://anime.morbid-romantic.net/images/xshitajiki1front_big.jpg
Personality: Meiga is a hyper young boy who likes to destroy stuff. He is very carful not to get hurt from WW2. He is very good with a swrod as he hadtrained in the fighting style of nijutsu when he was 12.
RP Sample: (You know me hun don't you?)

Amy-chan
January 6th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Can't wait for this to start!!! ^-^ Um...MT, do I really need an RP sample, even though you know how I RP? :nervous: *puppy eyes* It's not a problem, I'm just finding it difficult to find the perfect one.

Super_Lawliet
January 6th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Even though I know you all it is MANDATORY. You can send me your samples by pm, post them here, or do both. I say this because it is fair..don't hit me ^_^; *ducks a potato*WHO THREW THAT?!

Jaybob
January 6th, 2006, 02:28 PM
MT has approved of my rp sample I sent to her and has also asked me to play Mr.Tumnus ^_^ so i am

Super_Lawliet
January 6th, 2006, 06:57 PM
OOC: Alright! I believe we have enough people now, so I'll start.

IC: It was cold that morning, chilling really. Although....it could be tolerated to an extent. Serenia looked up from a small book she had borrowed from a friend, although she saw him as more than a friend. Mr.Tumnus was someone she kept close in her mind and heart. To be honest, she loved him yet never spoke to him about it. Her ears twitched slightly as the slience was broken. "Snow falling off a tree branch I'll bet," She mumbled queitly, setting the book in a small rucksack and standing. Maybe not....maybe it's one of the other creatures... Serenia shivered slightly at the thought and hid in a bush, watching the area closely.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
OOC: I'll just pretend that he's already in Narnia ^.^

Issac slowly crept through the strange woods that he was currently in. He had slid down a laundry chute and ended in some snow-covered forest. Luckily, he had been wearing a jacket at the time so it wasn't that cold to him. The snow that kept falling on his face and hair was sort of chilling though.

As he kept walking, he would occasionally trip and land face-first in the snow. When that happened it was a REALLY cold experience.

He thought he heard some rustling in the bushes, but he pretended that it was just the wind and kept walking on. Inside he was terrified, but he tried not to show it in case some wild animal showed up.

Jaybob
January 7th, 2006, 04:02 AM
------Mr Tumnus----
Mr Tumnus saw Serenia hiding in the bushes.
"Hello Serenia, what's wrong?" He asked looking around the area. He extended his arm for her to grab on to so he could pull her out. He noticed Sammy the cheetah and watched her cautiosly.

------Meiga------
Meiga was amazed at the world inside of the strange wardrobe. He saw the white coated field of snow and decided to go through. He looked around and realised just how big the place was. He saw someone next to a bush and a cheetah. He ran over to see what was going on.

_Manafi_
January 7th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Name: ragah
Species: Phoenix
Apperance:
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied/images/Aquilamon2.jpg
Personality: n/a
History: to long
Other: n/a
RP Sample: not the best but
i jump down from a the top of a building
a loud boom is heard
i am hear i say

Amy-chan
January 7th, 2006, 11:34 AM
A creature watched the others from the shadows of the trees, making no audible sound nor visible movement. She was expert at stealth, knew the ways of trickery. As she saw the foolish beings, who hadn't yet spotted her, her muzzle curled into a sneer, revealing a hint of fang.

"Idiots," she said, flexing her paws on the cold snow. "So easy to fool, so easy to sway and manipulate. And so afraid of the cold besides. I cannot believe that the White Witch wishes to conquer them, these races and species so weak and guilible." With a sigh, the wolf looked up at the weaklings again. Two fauns, a cheetah.... "The usual prey," she murmured boredly. But then, suddenly, her eyes locked onto...were they? Could they be?...Yes, they were! Sons of Adam! Devilishly interested and curious, the wolf stepped out from the darkness, revealing herself at last. "Hello," she said slyly, her yellow orb-like eyes surveying them all.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 03:55 PM
As Issac crept through the forest, he thought that in the distance he could hear voices. Were there possible other humans here? Had someone discovered this land before he had arrived? He just had to find out.

He tip-toed behind a tree, slowly sticking his head out so he could survey the scene. There seemed to be a cheetah, a male human, and two...two...what were those things? They looked like humans, but they had weird looking feet and long, pointy ears.

A-are those f-fauns? I've read about those things, but I never thought I'd see a real one. Are they dangerous? Could they possibly want to kill me?

He slowly started to walk away but a wolf stepped out of the bushes, causing Issac to freeze on the spot. He knew if she started to run that there was no chance of getting away, so he took the chane of staying there. What surprised Issac was that it....talked?!

"A-Are y-you talking? That's not some noise that sounds like the word "hi?!"

He asked, wondering if it could speak again. If it did, this could possibly be the strangest place that Issac had ever heard of, let alone seen.

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Apperance:

OOC: Try making a better rp sample, then I'll let you join hun.

IC: Serenia nodded to Tumnus then looked to the wolf. No...this one...is of that which I shouldn't speak. She looked to the humans and blinked. The sons of Adam...that wolf must want them. Pawing the ground with a hoof, she stepped over, now standing between the wolf and humans. "Go back to the witch you creature, and tell her that you will have to ge through me in order to get to the humans!," She said, glaring. Looking back to the human Issac, Serenia smiled slightly. "Do not believe what that wolf says.."

OOC: Alright, anyone wanting to be a second character PM me.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Issac started to slowly step backwards, his eyes darting in every direction to see what everyone was doing. The lady faun started to walk over, and Issac's heart leaped. He assumed that she was going to attack him or something, but she stepped in between him and the wolf. Instead of attacking, she was actually protecting him! Not only that, but she also talked, which Issac felt strange about.

Witch? Who is she talking about?

He thought, shrugging his head and looking back at Serenia.

"T-thank you."

Was all he could say, standing there in a fixated position. He was so terrified about what was going to happen that he hardly moved.

Amy-chan
January 7th, 2006, 04:21 PM
"The Witch?" said the wolf quietly, yellow eyes trained on the faun. "Bah, I do not serve the Witch anymore. She is cruel to those she calls her army, manipulates and hurts them. I am no servant of the Witch." Her words were so bitter they were quite convincing. She had always been a good actor. Taking a moment to wallow in her own arrogance, she looked straight at the faun and said, with cool confidence, "Move aside, please." There was calmness in the words, but a fiery blaze lurked behind them, a fuse ready to be lit with a one-word refusal. She watched the faun's every movement, waiting patiently for an answer.

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 04:25 PM
"No, I refuse to back down...'' Now something was upsetting her, and that meant trouble. "LEAVE NOW, or I will think of nothing but to protect them..." Serenia snorted, pawing the ground once more. "Go now...go quietly...I wouldn't hesitate to kill you wolf.." I am afraid, but I must be strong...for the sons of Adam... Shaking her head slightly, she stared at the wolf, eyes boring into it, looking into the soul. "I know that a wolf in these parts means nothing but trouble...."

Amy-chan
January 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
The wolf's eyes widened for a moment, momentarily betraying her anger, but then she smiled. "You are very brave, my dear," she said, as calmly as possible with rage shaking every syllable, "but I must insist." Suddenly, the wolf's demeanor changed completely. The illusion of a calm air evaporated, the coolness shattered. Her eyes glowed red, her fur becoming scruffy and coal black. In a new, deep voice, she boomed, "A WOLF??? A WOLF??? YOU SHALL FACE MORE THAN A WOLF!!!!!" With a loud, eerie howl that shattered the silence, a wolf pack of about six other wolves appeared, silhouetted against the tree line.

"Troop," snarled Fangra, still in her unnaturally deep tone, "attack."

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 04:50 PM
OOC: Snap, I forgot to add that she had a weapon, my bad everyone! I'll ad it right away lol

IC:

Serenia jumped back, falling over before hopping back up. Great...wolves, and I forgot my sword.. She gave a yell andnarrowed her eyes, kicking the first wolf to approach. Now her kick was strong enough to kill, but she didn't use that much force. I'm not going to give up, she thought. They won't get the boys...

Amy-chan
January 7th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Growling, Fangra lunged at the faun, teeth bared and claws extended. Her other wolves made toward the boys, circling them with warning growls. One wolf had been kicked by the faun, and recoiled, yelping, to follow the others, muzzle drenched in blood. Once upon the faun, Fangra attacked in wild fury, with paws, fangs, and anything else she could. But before she could swipe the throat for the final blow, or attempt to bite through the jugular as she had been taught was proper, she heard the familiar howl. Her wolves heard it, too. All the wolves stopped in their tracks.

"Maugrim calls us," hissed Fangra, returning to her normal, cool form of slate-grey fur and yellow eyes. "Consider yourselves lucky. We shall return for the boys, mark my words." And with that, Fangra and her pack had swiftly disappeared, leaving blood staining the snow.

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Serenia slowly looked around then coughed, attention turning to the boys. "Are you alright?," The faun asked, going over. "Did they hurt you? A bite or anything?" Now, more than ever she must've sounded like a concerned mother. She winced, rubbing her arm a bit. They won't come back...I'd die protecting them...I feel that it is my duty... Shivering the faun went over to where she had dropped the rucksack and went through it, searching for some bandages. Feeling...dizzy.... Serenia slumped to one side, unconscious.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Issac stopped stepping backwards when he saw Serenia continue to stand there and defend them, even though she didn't even know them.

She's acting so brave, j-just for me. I can't belive she's doing his even though that wolf threatened her.

Issac's heart sank when he saw the wolf call in some other wolves, who then proceeded to circle around himself and the other man. He closed his eyes and waited for the wolves to pounce and tear him apart, but nothing happened. Issac opened his eyes and they were all walking away.

Phew

He said, wiping a trickle of sweat away that was flowing down the side of his face. Serenia walked over to him and asked him if he was okay, and he muttered "Yes, thank you." But then she walked over to some sort of bag, and then slumped over in the snow.

Toren's eyes enlarged with fear and he dashed through the snow and knelt down beside her.

"A-are you okay?"

Was all that he could let out, wondering if the person who had just protected him died while doing it. His voice was frail and worried, concerned for someone who Issac had just met.

_Manafi_
January 7th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Apperance:
ok how about this one? well?
sam
-----------
sam got home from school. and went on his laptop in his room and he herd of a web site called (www. digiworld .com).

so he typed it in and all of a sudden a dark green light quickly engulfed him and he was falling.

and falling but then he hit some thing and he was nock't out hard.

an hour later
---------------------

(rubbing his head) oh my acing head. what happened wear am i.

are you ok a voice said.

ya (opening his eyes) what are you
(there was a green blob with a leaf on it right in front of him)

i am leafmon i am a Digital monster a digimon for short.

ok leafmon cool so you hear to help me ?

yes i am and you can call me omega.

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 05:39 PM
OOC: You're in ^_^ enjoy your time

Super_Lawliet
January 7th, 2006, 08:41 PM
OOC: Ok, everyone is in Narnia. There was a wolf attack and the faun Serenia protected the boys, but obtained some injuries. After the wolf pack had left she checked to boys to see if they were alright, went to her rucksack to get some bandages but slumped over. She's out cold.

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM
------Meiga------
Meiga was watching Serenia fight off the wolf. He saw her fall to the ground after the wolves had disapeared. He grabbed Mr.Tumnus and ran over to her. He grabbed his daggers out that he kept in a pocket of his boots just incase of another attack. He looked at Mr.Tumnus.
"Where is your house sir?" He asked picking her up. He looked at the other boy and signalled for him to come with them.

------Mr.Tumnus------
"Follow me my house is over here. Keep you're guard up because they could come back anytime they like." Mr.Tumnus said. He turned back every now and again to see that the people were still there.
Wow, Serenia did very well there. He thought to himself. They arrived at the house and opened the door.
"Please put Serenia on the chair." He said pointing over to it.

------Meiga------
Meiga ran over to the chair and layed Serenia out on it.
"I'll stay outside just incase they came back. Don't worry about me I was trained in Ninjutsu when I was 12." He said putting the daggers back in the puches on the boots and walked to the door.

------Mr.Tumnus------
"Wait at least rest for a little while, Have a drink" He said handing him a cup. He sat down in one of the chairs.
"You may sit down you know" He said pointing to the other chairs.

OOC" Dang longest ever post

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Issac stood back up and wiped the snow off his legs that had been gathered there. The other boy had motioned him to follow them. He was reluctant, but in the end he decided to follow them. After all, what else did he have to do?

Once they arrived, Issac found a nearby chair and sat down quietly, not saying anything. He had no idea what to say after everything that had happened. Everything had happened so fast that he was a little confused about what was going on.

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 07:45 AM
------Meiga------
Meiga sat down and drank the drink. He looked over to the other boy, he noticed he was very tense.
"What's up" He asked him.

------Mr. Tumnus------
"well why don't we all use this time to introduce ourselves" He said smiling. He pointed to Serenia.
"That's Serenia." He said smiling he walked over and grabbed another chair.
"And my name is Mr. Tumnus." He said after sitting down and getting himself comfy.

------Meiga------
"The names Meiga" He said looking outside the window for any sign of danger.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Issac glanced at the other boy as he asked a question. Issac was normally sort of shy, but he decided to answer the question.

“Oh, nothing. I’m just a little freaked out about how I got from my grandparents’ house to this place. It’s all very confusing.”

He said, noticing that the male faun asked everyone to introduce themselves. Issac still wasn’t used to creatures talking, although fauns were practically human except for the legs and ears.

“Err, my name’s Issac. Where exactly are we?”

He asked, his voice low and timid

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 08:22 AM
------Mr. Tumnus------
"We are in Narnia" Mr. Tumnus said as people do when stuff is magical.
"Well now that we all know eachother." He said pausing as he did not know what to say next.

------Meiga------
"Yeah I was wondering that as well but hey, we're here now so what can we do Mr Tumnus?" Meiga asked Mr. Tumnus wondering exactly what you could do around her except get killed by things.

_Manafi_
January 8th, 2006, 08:40 AM
IC: i was flying around and i see a light coming from a house in the side of a mountain i fly down and nock on the door with by foot

OOC: this is Mr.Tumnus's house

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 08:46 AM
------Meiga------
Meiga glanced towards the window to see a hawk type thing.
He grabbed the two daggers on his ninja belt just incase he needed to fight. He opened the window to let the thing in.

------Mr. Tumnus------
"Who are you?" He asked the bird as Meiga let it in.

_Manafi_
January 8th, 2006, 11:28 AM
IC: i am ragah the Phoenix who my you be? i ask Mr. Tumnus

Let's Fighting Love
January 8th, 2006, 12:08 PM
OOC: Mr. Tumnus told me I could join now.
IC: I awoke to a hurt faun and some boys in the distance. Well that's what I could see from how far away I was. I then grabbed my spear, ran up to them and said, "Who are you and why are you in my forest? Well actually it's not mine but I don't care about technicallities!"

Super_Lawliet
January 8th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Voices...I hear voices...Am..am I dead? Serenia blinked slowly, shaking. She remembered the wolves..they were after the boys....The boys! A duty to protect, give her life if needed. She got up but fell over, legs unsteady. "Ugh..stupid legs," She mumbled, getting up. Her wounds were painful, but had stopped bleeding.

Let's Fighting Love
January 8th, 2006, 12:56 PM
"Unless you tell me who you are this boy might get a little cut around the neck." I said while putting my spear up to Isaac's neck. I started to think I was being spied on by these people and put the tip of the spear a little bit harder onto his neck.

Super_Lawliet
January 8th, 2006, 01:09 PM
OOC: Ok, I think it's time that I've added Oreius ^^

IC:

"Stand down there, you shall not threaten a son of Adam," came a voice that seemed to be everywhere. "He means you no harm..." From behind a great tree, a human on horesback emerged, or what looked like one. This was Oreius, a centaur warrior of Aslan's army. In his left hand he held a spear, in the right, a sword. "Let the boy be," He said, looking back and forth between the two. A hoof pawed the ground softly as he spoke, in truth, he was a bit agitated.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Issac'e eyes widened as a man walked into the house and towards him, he took a spear that he was carrying and put it up to his neck, pressing it hard into his flesh. If he pushed any hard, he would probably pierce through and severly hurt Issac.

"P-please, d-don't."

Was all he could muster. He was having trouble breathing with the spear being pushed into his neck. If he didn't let go soon, Issac would have a lot of trouble staying alive just from not enough oxygen.

A son of Adam? What in the world is that? Is he talking about me?

Issac thought, his mind racing. Any second he would probably die and here he was wondering what a "Son of Adam" was.

Amy-chan
January 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
OOC: Argh. >_> Sorry for not being around. What've I missed? @.@

Let's Fighting Love
January 8th, 2006, 01:29 PM
OOC: You fought with Serenia and then went away. Then I came and threatened them and now I'm being scared by a centaur with a sword and a spear.
IC:I took my spear away from his neck. I then said "Oerion! How nice to meet you again." I walked up to him and extended my arm to shake his hand. Before he had a chance I turned around and looked at the kid and said "Don't worry I wasn't really going to kill you, unless you were a spy.

Super_Lawliet
January 8th, 2006, 01:40 PM
"Do not worry, Son Of Adam. He will not harm you on my watch, " Oreius said as he looked to Issac, staring the boy in the eyes. Yes, Aslan will be glad to know of them... The centaur nodded and sheathed his sword, looking towards the two fauns. "You are both very welcome to join us...for once things here are settled, we will make our way to Aslan."

Serenia looked as Oreius said the lion's name. Aslan...the great lion, the true ruler on Narnia... The faun nodded and grabbed a belt and put it on, attaching a sword sheath to it. "I would be honored to join your company, Oreius," She said, bowing slightly.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:47 PM
"Oh, I-I'm, no spy. I just arrived in this place and I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Why are you calling me a "Son of Adam", and one more thing, who is Aslan?"

He asked, his voice low and not very loud. When he heard the name Aslan, something inside his body jumped, as if the name was very important. He was still confused abuot everything that was happening, and now even more confusion was filling his brain.

Amy-chan
January 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
OOC: OMG, I have been gone a while! My apologies! ^^; And CloneTrooper, thanks much for the summary. Will reply now...

IC:

In the forest nearby, meanwhile, a meeting was taking place. The wolves of the White Witch were gathered in a circle around their leader, sitting on their haunches in the snow and watching him. Maugrim smiled, revealing huge, saber-like fangs, and began pacing.

"Master." Fangra said the word with some bitterness, but still did, and stepped forward into the circle. The other wolves watched, not daring to breathe, for it was well-known that Fangra was still after Maugrim's position, and despised being second to him. But Maugrim just smiled wider. "Yes, beta?" he said mockingly, sneering at the other wolf. "What have you and your pack found?" Ignoring his first comment with her usual cold calmness, Fangra replied, Master, we have found the Sons of Adam, which you in all your glory were unable to do." Maugrim stopped his pacing in his tracks.

"Come again?" he said, unable to hide how stunned he was. For a moment, his eyes were widened in shock, and he looked, of all things, impressed. But then he returned to his usual sneer. "You're lying," he said coolly, yellow eyes locked on hers. "Obviously."

To which Fangra replied by snarling aggressively and biting off his ear.

With a yelp of pain, Maugrim recoiled, features fuming with his anger at being treated so disrespectfully, eyes wide in fear. Fangra smiled maliciously. "If you want to continue clinging to the position of authority you still barely manage to hold, you will believe me," she said calmly, chewing what had been Maugrim's ear. "I know where they are, and if I am the one to return this information to the White Witch, what will become of you?" With an evil grin, she added, "You only get so many ears in life, you know." That did it. Whimpering, Maugrim tucked his tail between his legs.

"I give, I give," he moaned, rolling over in the snow. Defeated, he got up again, turning his gaze to the ground to avoid the stares of his fellow wolves. "Lead the way." In a pathetic attempt to maintain some dignity, he slyly added, with a sheepish grin, "But if you're lying, beta, the worse for all of us." And the wolves, with the swiftness of the winter wind, took off into the trees, howling softly at being hot on the humans's trail.

Super_Lawliet
January 8th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Serenia's ear twitched slightly, almost as if she were trying to pick up something. She looked to Oreius and nodded slightly, heading outside. It's probably just me...but I swear I heard something... Ears twitching a bit more, her head tilted to the right. "Something is coming..."

"Sons of Adam, we must go," The centuar nodded and turned, heading out to stand beside Serenia. "Was it the wolves you heard?" The faun shrugged a bit. "Hm...well, something must be coming...." He went back in.

Psychotic_Demon
January 8th, 2006, 05:46 PM
((Ooc)) I'm so sorry for being late, Mr. Tumnus....

"Sons of Adam, we must go."

Sons of Adam? Saerwen's ears twitched, as she stopped in her tracks. Through the trees she spotted several people. Her silver eyes widened as her gaze fell upon two small... what were they called? Huminns, or something like that.

Shaking some snow off her head, she walked towards them.

"Serenia, you and I have not met, but I assure you, I have seen your ways." Saerwen said, her white slender body weaving it's way through the trees. "There is no need to be alarmed, for I am on Aslan's side."

Her shoulder reaching the hieght of a tiger, she appeared not to be much a threat. She arched her neck over the boys, examining them. At least, she thought, I am on his side for now.

"Oh, forgive me," Saerwen said pleasantly, backing away from them, "I am call the Silver Spirit. Or Saerwen, if you'd please." She sat on her haunches, bowing to them. Her tail wrapped around her legs, and she watched them, smiling kindly.

Let's Fighting Love
January 8th, 2006, 06:37 PM
"You guys go I got a little unfinished business with Maugrim." I said as I stopped and prepared for a fight. I wasn't going to go down without a fight. I thought of the last time me and him had our quarrel. It was the time I attacked the White Witch in her own castle. Now I realize how dumb it was but then I was very arrogant.

Super_Lawliet
January 9th, 2006, 08:29 AM
"No Kroenen, you won't be going to the Witch's castle," Oreius said, staring at the boy. "You know that you are to accompany me along with the Sons of Adam and the fauns...." The dragon, he wasn't sure about...he felt that she was hiding something. He nodded slightly and turned, trotting off.

Serenia looked about, at the boys then followed Oreius. Honestly, she felt insecure about leaving the safety of the forest. Unless the camp was near the forest...Yes, I know that I would be able to handle that, She thought, a smile forming.

Zelos
January 9th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Issac stood upand exited the house, shutting the doro ehind him. He trudged through the snow a couple steps until he could see everyone that was behind him it seemed that even more people had joined them. There were now two fauns, a couple humans, large dragon, a small dragon, a centaur(I think), and who knows what else.

Issac was a little disgruntled about not having his questions answered, but he decided that they could wait until later. The only thing that he needed to know was where they were going."

"Umm, excuse me everyone, but where exactly are we going? I know you mentioned something about "Aslan's" camp, but where exactly would that be, and how far is it?"

He wasn't talking to anyone in paticular, but merely trying to get an answer from whoever could answer it.

Jaybob
January 9th, 2006, 09:03 AM
------Meiga------
"Argh them wolves again!" Meiga grolwed putting on a ninja costume and attaching a belt to his waist. He ran back towards the wolf.
"here wolfy wolfy wolfies" He said in a sarcastic way holding his daggers.

------Mr.Tumus------
"No Son of Adam come back" He shouted runnign along after him. He looked around whilst he was running after Meiga.
I wonder where we will be headed when I finally get Meiga back over to the rest He thought to himself.

Let's Fighting Love
January 9th, 2006, 07:20 PM
"Little one Aslan's camp is a decent trip away so if you want I'll ask the centaur if you can ride on his back, and we will tell you why we are calling you that later." I said in a compassionate voice. Then I started to walk through the snow again.

Super_Lawliet
January 9th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Oreius glanced back to the others then stopped, looking around. "...Aslan's campsite is a good way from here....we must stick together," The centaur said, shifting his gaze to Issac. "....You cannot walk that far with something happening..." He knelt down, so any that decided to ride, could do so.

Serenia kept going, ahead of the others to act as a look out. The trees swayed back and forth, although there was no wind. It sent a chill down the faun's spine. There's got to be something ahead, she thought. Silence may be common in these woods, but it is far too quiet...

Demon_Slayer
January 9th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I ran along the trees making them sway, quick as lightning I ran trying not to be noticed, I stopped as I sensed something. I walked slowly, making paw prints in the snow, up ahead was a faun I stopped walking along slowly, and softly not making a sound. I reached the faun. "why are you here faun?" I asked as my tail swayed.

Jaybob
January 10th, 2006, 09:46 AM
OOC: hasn;t no body noticed MEiga and Tumnus are gone :(

IC:
------Meiga------
Meiga jumped into a tree swiftly and started looking for the wolves.
" Where are them foolish Wolves." He growled. He looked down at Mr. Tumnus who was glaring straight back into his eyes.
------Mr. Tumnus------
"Meiga please come back now we must leave this terrible place" The faun shouted with a little fear in his voice for what might happen to them. It seemed that no-one had noticed that they were gone.

Super_Lawliet
January 10th, 2006, 11:29 AM
OOC:..Ok, my plan's been screwed....Shylocke, Golden and I had planned to talk and you came in before we even had that chance

Jaybob
January 11th, 2006, 11:13 AM
OOC: eep sorry I will delete that bit now if ya like ^_^ sowie :(

Super_Lawliet
January 11th, 2006, 11:35 AM
OOC: Sorry to all about yesterday. I took my anger out on someone. If anyone should be banned it should be me.

gaaaaaaaa
January 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
name:Liger
species:lion
app:almost like Aslan except younger
per:Tries to be a hero but his brother Aslan says no
R.P.sample:All Aslan says is no.I am his brother,so I'm royal.I'll kill that witch if it's the last thing I do.

Jaybob
January 11th, 2006, 12:51 PM
OOC: umm sorry to say this but Mr.Tumnus will not accept this at all sorry

Kutsukai
January 12th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Name: Kazuki
Species: Eagle
Appearance: Brown feathers - with an odd blue feather - , white on the head making Kazuki a Bald Eagle. He has fairly large keen eyes, and a yellow beak.
Personality: Generous, Trustworthy, In-Gullible [Not sure it's a word ^^;] and Defensive. Kind, but can also be kind of awkward at times. He’s not at all good at making choices, strangely normal at making decisions. Partly intelligent
History: Kazuki had never seen his parents. Having fallen off a cliff, and carried by something to Narnia. Unexpectedly, he met a few relatives and was unable to return to wherever Kazuki came from- he himself does not know. Now traveling along by himself, trying to avoid the White Witch. A Fox had become friends with him along the way, but it disappeared.
Other: -
RP Sample:
The strong wind ruffled Kazuki's feathers as he glided. The wind was pushing him backwards, even if his feathers were stiff. I'm going to die... No, I'm not. he thought with a horrid feeling. All he could see were soft clouds and a dull sky.
After he had turned sharply to fly a different way, Kazuki felt the wind become softer. He eyed a great gray blur, but thought it was just a rock and went on.
Kazuki thought it had been long enough since he had lifted off from the ground. He dived down. Having doing it too hard, his head was now buried in the snow. Uncontrollably, he shook it all off and walked on.
He found a blanket laying around. This could be useful, he thought undoubtedly, but then noticed the horrible rips on it. On second thought, maybe I should just leave it alone.
OOC: I'm truly sorry if you're not accepting forms anymore. I just thought that maybe that last form could just be either because the form, or because you don't accept anymore forms at all.

Super_Lawliet
January 12th, 2006, 04:19 PM
OOC: I'm still accepting, don't worry at all....

Super_Lawliet
January 19th, 2006, 07:28 AM
OOC: Due to a recentish ban, I'll be playing Aslan untl God's golden child returns....Return of the King...*giggle*

IC:

Serenia skid to a stop upon seeing the lion. "A-Aslan...." She stammered bowing deeply. "It is a great honor to meet you, my lord." I can hardly believe that this day would finally come...that I would be able to see the great lion myself!

The lion nodded slightly and smiled. He knew about everything that went on in Narnia, and that this young faun would help in taking him tp the chosen ones. "Serenia," He began in his deep, soothing voice. "I would be honored if you were to take me to the Sons of Adam."

Kutsukai
January 20th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Kazuki perched upon a branch of a dry tree, wrapping his wings around himself.
He soon later heard voices, but they are rather faint. Kazuki whipped around, now seeing the view of an unfamiliar place.
After a while, he became bored and tired. Lowering his head down, he hesitated before closing his weary eyes. I think I saw two things... he thought, ...That were moving. Could it be? No, no.
Kazuki peered down from the tree to see Aslan and a Faun. It could just be a perfectly ordinary lion, he thought more carefully. At least give it a try. There's quite a chance that this is Aslan.
Even thought he made up his mind, it took a long time to actually know when he should fly down to the two other creatures. Finally, Kazuki found a time that he was okay with.
He dived down towards a nearby rock and hid behind it. A few seconds later, he finally had overcome the fear of interrupting the conversation.
"Hello," Kazuki said to them in a shaky voice. "I was just w-wondering," he continued, "Whether you are Aslan, or any other lion there shall be." That's it. He did it. Being afraid of the response if the lion was Aslan, his head was buried behind his wings, making him look basically headless.

Demon_Slayer
January 24th, 2006, 04:26 PM
OOC: I am back ...I will edit this post soon

Super_Lawliet
January 24th, 2006, 04:27 PM
OOC: Welcome back GGC. We missed you

Demon_Slayer
January 24th, 2006, 09:19 PM
OOC: aww thanks...I missed you all too

IC:
"I am Aslan" I replied in my deep soothing voice. I felt honored By serenia's respect for me, all seemed well for those few seconds.

OOC: err If I messed up..I will edit.

Jaybob
January 25th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Meiga jumped from the tree.
"Let us go Son of Adam" Tumnus said
"Jeez will ya stop calling me that!" Meiga growled. He walked on towards where the others were headed when he ran the other way. As he walked in he saw a big lion with the rest of the gang.
"Who's this?" He asked them.
"This is our king.... Aslan" Mr.Tumnus told him bowing his head.

Kutsukai
January 25th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Kazuki bowed deeply to the Lion. "Please forgive me, O Aslan," he said apologetically, with his head almost to the ground, "For that I have doubted you as any other lion. It is a p-pleasure to meet you,"
He couldn't look up yet. Finally, Kazuki got tired and curled up his neck, now face-to-face with the great Aslan.
This is really... Unbelievable. There he is, right now, in front of me. The Great Aslan. King of Narnia and the woods. he thought. He can feel how nervous he's turning inside.

Demon_Slayer
January 25th, 2006, 05:26 PM
"thank you for showing me honor" I said, shaking my mane a little. "shall we go?" I asked. soon the day would turn to night, and I wanted to get a move on

Kutsukai
January 26th, 2006, 04:57 PM
As Aslan shook his mane, Kazuki felt it brush slightly against him.
"Do any of you..." he said, pausing and also mentioning the Faun, "Mind if I come? I solemnly swear I will not be of any disturbance."
He was worried that this might be rude to say. But he blurted it out, so there's nothing else to do. if he runs, he'll be considered even ruder.

Super_Lawliet
January 28th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Serenia looked to Kazuki and smiled slightly. "I think it would be nice if you'd travel with us," She said, ears twitching just slightly. "You would be safe with us...and Lord Aslan would be happy..." The faun looked to the great lion. "Am..I right my lord?..."

Let's Fighting Love
January 28th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I then walked up to the group and said "And would you accept a convict running from the White Whitch to come along with great lord of the furry animals?" I asked in a serious voice slowly turning into a sarcastic voice.

Jaybob
January 28th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Meiga looked up to the group.
"Well what ever can we just get out of here!" He growled looking at them.

OOC: sorry it's so short my sistrs keyboard is infared and doesn't always pick up the signal.

Kutsukai
January 28th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Ooc: O_O Okay I'm a bit confused here. Who's in "The Group"?