PDA

View Full Version : Ecco the Dolphin RP

Pages : [1] 2

Amy-chan
March 16th, 2004, 04:46 PM
This RP is especially for Ecco fans or just those who enjoy marine life,but anyone may join.You can be someone from an Ecco the Dolphin game or a character you create or created yourself.Your Join-In....er....thing must look like mine. The description can include personality, powers, or other stuff.
Name:Ecco
Species of Marine Life: Bottlenose Dolphin
Looks:A common gray bottlenose with the exception of 5 shiny star-like markings on his head.
Description: Ecco has been a hero in many ways in the past(or future or present)such as traveling in time and finding his dolphin pod. This,though, might be a new adventure for him.... Ecco is brave,smart,and friendly, good qualities in anyone, be it human or not.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 12:48 PM
Name:Eclipse
Species of Marine Life: Tiger Shark
Looks: About 9 feet long, and looks a lot like a Great White.

Amy-chan
March 28th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Yay!!!!!!!! *hugs Flygon trainer* Thanks for signing up!

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Ah, yay! I know what I want to be! ^_^ AN ORCA!!!! Dolphins are my favorite animals.

Name: Keiko (In memory of Keiko, who died not too long ago.)
Species of Marine Life: Killer Whale, but I prefer Orca because the name 'Killer Whale' is completely incorrect. They're not killers, and they're not whales. They're members of the dolphin family.
Looks: A black body, with a white stomach, etc. You've most likely seen what they look like.
Description: I'm still deciding. She's friendly, I know that. Maybe along the way I'll develope her character.

Is this okay?

Amy-chan
April 17th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Ah, yay! I know what I want to be! ^_^ AN ORCA!!!! Dolphins are my favorite animals.

Name: Keiko (In memory of Keiko, who died not too long ago.)
Species of Marine Life: Killer Whale, but I prefer Orca because the name 'Killer Whale' is completely incorrect. They're not killers, and they're not whales. They're members of the dolphin family.
Looks: A black body, with a white stomach, etc. You've most likely seen what they look like.
Description: I'm still deciding. She's friendly, I know that. Maybe along the way I'll develope her character.

Is this okay?
Yeah, it's fine. Thanks for signing up!!!! Do you want a hug like Flygon Trainer's?

Kayleigh
April 22nd, 2004, 03:14 PM
Sure! Lol. ^_^ *hugs*

I'm glad this RP was made. I love dolphins! So, when do we start?

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Name: Miami
Species of Marine Life: Orca Whale
Looks: She looks like a normal orca whale, but her right phin has a chip taken out of it (from a shark) and her saddle patch has a balck spot on it.
Personality: Gentle and playful. She is only a year old and very cautious.

Amy-chan
June 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
Name: Miami
Species of Marine Life: Orca Whale
Looks: She looks like a normal orca whale, but her right phin has a chip taken out of it (from a shark) and her saddle patch has a balck spot on it.
Personality: Gentle and playful. She is only a year old and very cautious.
I will hug u 2! *hugs* We can start right...now! More people can join as we go.
Ecco swam thoughtfully in a circle. 'Something will happen on the night of the red fish,' he thought,though he didn't have any idea what was to happen. For the last month now he had been having that same dream. A shark lunged for him in this dream, but he had just stood there as if he didn't care. And then, just as he could feel its breath on him, a voice in his head was screaming,"Something will happen on the night of the red fish!" And then he awoke and wondered how he could possibly be alive.The 'night of the red fish' happened to be tonight. This night was the one night every year when the rare red fish could be seen at the coral reef, growing brightly red.

Legendary_Pokegirl
June 2nd, 2004, 04:00 PM
OCC: I will post later, but right now I have to go.

Kayleigh
June 2nd, 2004, 06:29 PM
Keiko swam near the top of the water, causing part of her dorsal fin to slice through the waves. She breached for a split second to breathe, and then she dived down under the water and continued on her way.
Now that it was nearing lunch time, she was beginning to get hungry, and so she decided to search around for any sign of food.
I need to find my pod, she thought, looking around. She called out for them, waiting for a response. Earlier that day she had been seperated from her family, and there was still no sign of them.

((I guess that they can talk, huh?))

Legendary_Pokegirl
June 3rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
Miami swam around cautiously, catching her prey quickly. She went up for a breath of air, and came down again. Seagulls flew above her, and the water was calm. But Miami couldnt help feeling that there was something wrong.

Mew13
June 3rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
A tiny grey dolphin speckeled with black arrived on the scene. Seeing a bottlenose like herself, she raced up to it, the water behind her turning red. "Help!" she cried. "My pod has been attacked by some big scary monsters!!" she wailed.

These "big scary monsters" were an unknown species that the small dolphin couldn't explain, being only 2 weeks old and all....

Tell me if I'm out of line here.... I don't want to ruin any plans you guys had!!

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
OOC: *hugs Mew13* Everyone who posts gets a hug(as u probably noticed)!
Ecco looked at the small grey dolphin, suddenly pulled from his thoughts. "Were you talking to me?" he asked.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM
I swam in the depths, searching for another meal... I was a yound member of my species, and small, but still bigger than a lot of the other creatures that i met... a flash of motion caught my attention, and instincivly, my jaws clamped on it. it was a shark. I swallowed it, and moved on..

Kayleigh
June 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM
As Keiko swam through the water, the scent of blood caught her attention.
I wonder what it's coming from, she thought, swimming towards it. I hope it isn't from one of my pod members!

Being as curious as she was, she couldn't help but not worry if anything dangerous was nearby.

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 11:57 AM
'smelling' the other animal approaching my location, I dove, where I could stay underwater, for over an hour...

OOC: can I change my species? just curious, cause I wanna be a hammerhead or tiger shark...

Mew13
June 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Yes" the black speckled dolphin said. "My name is Splash. I'm very scared without my mommy. She wasn't moving when the big black thing bit her, and I thought she was asleep. But then-" the small dolphin broke off, striken by grief.

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: kay, I'm going to be a tiger shark.. I want to be sorta fair, instead of being a super-preditor...

IC: "but then it attracted others like me?" I said coldly, swimming around the pair.. thanks to genetic mutation by the Foe, I was smarter than any other shark in the sea, possibly reaching the intellegance of humans and dolphins...

Amy-chan
June 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"Okay,I'm coming," replied Ecco, following the small dolphin. His thoughts flashed back to his dream while he wondered about these 'big scary monsters'. "What's going to happen tonight?" he thought.

Mew13
June 5th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Splash led him to where the pod was last seen. The horrid black creatures were still swimming around, devouring the remains of her friends and family. The sight sickened Splash, and she fought to stay quiet, as to not give away their location.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I swam under the dolphins, waiting for my moment to attack.. it was certian to be a devestating sucsess, for despite thier being dolphins, they hadn't located me...

Amy-chan
June 6th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Ecco felt like throwing up,though he kept his calm. The sharks were everywhere. One of them seemed to be the one from his dream. It was a tiger shark.Well,they all were tiger sharks,but there was something about this one that was different.It wasn't in its looks,but Ecco had a strange feeling that something in its brain,or perhaps its heart,seemed to make it different from the others.It was just something Ecco could sense. The shark was trying not to be seen,but Ecco could see it perfectly. Suddenly Ecco,against his own will,swam up to the shark.'That sure wasn't a smart move!' thought Ecco.He gulped and hoped his dreams wouldn't come true.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I knew much better then to attack a dolphin straight in it's face, especially since I had to watch out for Song of the Shark... I backed off slightly, then slowly circled around the dolphin..

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Splash watched in horror. NO! she screamed in her mind. NO MORE DEATHS! NO MORE!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! She was about to cry out, but realized it wasn't necessary. Both Ecco and the Tiger Shark seemed to have heard her thoughts. Strange as it was, Splash didn't fight it, so long as she kept the two from killing each other.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Suddenly, I swam away from the dolphins, then turned, and rushed straight at ecco. I clamped my jaws shut just short of his tail. with an evil chuckle, I returned to swimming around the dolphin...

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 12:32 PM
"STOP!" Slapsh screamed as she hurled herself at the shark.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
almost instantly, I whirled around, and slammed the young dolphin with my tail. Unconserned, I returned to circling around the older dolphin...

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Undaunted, Splash rammed the shark again. "Leave him alone!" she cried.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 04:22 PM
this youngster would be no match if I simply clamped my jaws on her... but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do it... I was more than tough enough to take the blow, and continued my circle, considering my next move...

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Splash was tired, and not used to combat. She was quaking with fear as she rammed the shark one last time. She shouted "Ecco!! Watch out!!" This last attempt had eaten up the last remaining bit of strength she posessed and she floated to the floor, darkness over taking her vision

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Seeing the young dolphin go unconcous, i dove down, swam under her, and pushed her to the surface so she wouldn't drown...

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Air and light then flooded her senses, and Splash realized she had been saved by a shark. She darted back, only to find that made her very dizzy. "Thanks," was all she said, considering she was terrified of this great hunter.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
"Hurry. leave this place. the other sharks have already seen you" I said darkly, looking at the other sharks. they definatly had noticed the youngster, and unlike me, they were mindless killing machines. only one came over, and before it could attack the dolphin, I had clamped my jaws around it's tail. it struggeled to get free, and I felt my teeth go through the skin, drawing blood. "Go! the others are going to be in a feeding frenzy here in a moment!" I said, swimming away

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Taking the sharks advice, Splash zipped away, ignoring the dizzy feeling shrouding her judjment.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 02:40 PM
before long, the sharks had destroyed the bleeding one, and seeing I was bleeding as well, focused on me. I managed to bring seveal down, but there were still 2 sharks once I ran out of energy...

Amy-chan
June 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OOC:Sorry, I have been gone a long time. :(
Ecco couldn't believe he hadn't died. As he came to his senses(well,almost) he realized that the sharks were distracted with something else. Perhaps they thought he was dead....Surprising even himself, Ecco swam away from the sharks at the fastest speed he had ever gone in his life. Once he was miles from the sharks,he went up to the surface to breathe and back down again. Then horror struck him worse than the pain from the shark attack. Where was the little one?! Ecco nearly yelped. Why had he followed the youngster in the first place? All that came out of it was near-death for Ecco and... Ecco shuttered to think of what probably happened to the younger dolphin. "I've gone from a hero to a failure! I should've let the sharks kill me!" thought Ecco, who was on the verge of tears(if dolphins can cry).

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 09:32 PM
The other sharks knew that I couldn't fight back anymore.. as I slowly sank, I felt them bite into my body.. they couldn't get a grip, but they were inflicting deep wounds...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 09:52 PM
oh can i join?!? i really dont understand though...

Name: saphira
Species of Marine Life: blue seal (i made that up... dont know any seal species)
Looks: a blue seal
Description: shes very moody, distant, often in her own little world, but if your her friend shes trustworthy and loyal.

i heard the commotion up above me. there was a shark being attacked by other sharks... the hurt shark seemed difrent though... i swam as fast as i could and hit one shark. they all faced me. i was in big trouble...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
OOC: if you want, I'll suggest some species of seal for you..

IC: thankfully, there was only one left, and with a last desperate lunge, I bit it in the gills... now that the sharks were gone, I turned, and slowly swam away...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"help!!!" i called. i was swiming my fastest, getting bit every now and then. i dodged to the left, and then to the right. thats when i saw the shark that was being attacked. "some favor. i save her life and she leaves me." as i was thinking about this i was bit--hard. i started sinking... it was over...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:08 PM
turns out, theres another reason I backed off. next to the Mako Shark, Tiger sharks were some of the fastest sharks. I rushed at the remaining shark, clamping my jaws on it's gills, and forcing it down... when I felt it's movement cease, I swam under the seal, and pushed it to the surface like I had done with the dolphin...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
i could breath again! it was the shark! "th-thank you..." i said, confused why it hadnt eaten me...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:28 PM
once i was certian the seal could swim on it's own, I backed off, and slowly swam away...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:39 PM
i watched the shark swim away. that was wierd i thought. i had never met a shark that didnt try to eat me... i swam back to the shore, floped up on the beach and fell asleep...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:42 PM
she was lucky she had left right then, because now I was getting hungry... I dove down, going to a popular seal area. I found one swimming on the surface, rocketed toward it... the scene that followed was messy, but for a preditor like me, nessecary... now full, I returned to wandering

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:51 PM
i awoke for no reason at all. something didnt feel right... then i relized what had happened. a seal had died... i dove back into the water and started swimming around in circles. what else was there to do? eventually i got bored of that and decided to wander...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 11:04 PM
as I wandered, suddenly I head a familer call, and my thoughts become jumbeled.. I saw a small pod of dolphins, heading straight for me! with the Song of the Shark affecting me, I couldn't move...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 11:12 PM
ooc: whats the song of the shark?!?

ic: i saw eclipse up ahead not moving. i swam torwards her and asked "whats wrong?"

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 12:10 AM
OOC: it's an ecco attack known by dolphins, designed to confuse a shark, and make it considerably safer to attack.

IC: I couldn't move, and I felt the biggest dolphin, a male, slam directly into my gills. All I wanted to do was leave, but these dolphins had no intrest in letting me go...

Amy-chan
June 8th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Ecco couldn't believe it. Hw could that shark get way over here? Well,anyway,Ecco saw the dolphins hitting her and thought since they had Song of the Shark,it was quite an unfair fight. He swam up to the one currently attacking the shark and yelled,"Stop!" The dolphin turned. "Why?Is this shark a friend of yours?" asked the dolphin. The others laughed. "Please leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you," replied Ecco. "Fine," said the dolphin regretfully. "But if that thing eats you, it's your fault." The dolphins swam away. "I guess I got on your wrong side before,but now can we just be friends?" said Ecco,wondering why he said it.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 07:02 AM
ooc: what moves do seals know?

ic: i swam up to eclipse and ecco. "i saw you being attacked... are you ok?" i asked.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 08:15 AM
OOC: well, the leapord seal had a nasty bite like a shark, but the rest of the seal family is rather peaceful...

IC: I was too tired and hurt to really move... I could hardly breathe, since i had to keep moving, or I would suffocate.. "I think I'll be fine. thanks though" I said..

Amy-chan
June 8th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Ecco turned to Eclipse. "What happened to Splash?" he asked, dreading the answer.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"no idea. I told her to run after I saved her from another shark. havn't seen her since." I responded coldly, before swimming away...

Amy-chan
June 8th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"Oh..." said Ecco softly, feeling a bit better. Then he thought of his dream again. 'Hey,' he thought. 'Maybe the Guardian would know what my dream meant.'(The Guardian is a multicolored,crystal-ish weapon created by dolphins to protect earth from the Foe, the ultimate enemy of man and dolphin. It can be found in the underwater city of Atlantis) With that thought Ecco decided he would go to Atlantis. He swam away quickly,but then bolted back to where Saphira still was. "Where are you going from here?" he asked.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"if you're going to atlantis, you should know that a great white shark is guarding the normal route. unless you're a terrific shark fighter, you're better off taking the old route" I called back, before diving to the depths...

Amy-chan
June 8th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"I am a terrific shark fighter.I can handle the shark," Ecco said."During that other fight I just wasn't in my right mind. And how did you read my thoughts? I didn't say I was going to Atlantis."

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"good luck. one chomp, and it's over. and you know you can't touch him without the power of vigor" I commented

OOC: Power of vigor is a dolphin ability that makes Ecco stronger so he can deal more damage and swim through strong currents.

Amy-chan
June 8th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"I know," Ecco replied. "But I could outwit him as well as use the Power of Vigor. I've done it before." And with that Ecco sped off towards Atlantis.

Flygon trainer
June 9th, 2004, 03:29 PM
"Figures. typical dolphin optimisim" I muttered, swimming under the waterfall, and to the Coral Reef.

Mew13
June 10th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Splash saw Ecco swimming below her. She snuck up behind him and playfully nudged his side. "Hey," she said.

Flygon trainer
June 10th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Once I reached the coral reef, I slowly swam, feeling more alone than ever. Sharks wouldn't accept me bacause I was a super shark, Dolphins wouldn't accept me becasue i was a shark, and seals wouldn't accept me because I eat seals.. okay, so the last one was logical, but still.. I had started to wish that I hadn't been captured and altered by the Foe..

Mew13
June 11th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Thinking about the shark who had saved her, Splash asked "Have you seen the nice shark who saved me? I'd like to thank her... considering all she's done for me." Splash was growing up alot since the attack of her pod, parents, and herself.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I swam around the reef, just wandering. I had to flee sometimes, when I saw dolphins around. but other than that, it was pretty calm.. I swam into a powerful current, and battled my way through. I saw the legendary Great White, the one that guarded the power of Vigor in it's jaws. I decided to practice aginst it, and bit it on the tail, getting it's attention...

Amy-chan
June 12th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Ecco smiled at Splash. "I'm glad you've found me.I was on my way to Atlantis. Eclipse just swam under the waterfall," Ecco said.

Flygon trainer
June 12th, 2004, 10:36 AM
now that I had the Great white's undivided attention, I swam through a large hole in a rock, and heard a thump behind me as the White, who was too big to go through, became stuck. I turned, and noticed a odd crystal inside it's mouth. I touched it, and felt odd power flow through me. not certian what it was, I turned and swam back through the currents to the main part of the reef.. for some reason, I didn't feel the currents as much...

Mew13
June 14th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Splash giggled as she saw the shark. She gave Ecco a quick nuzzle and tried to catch up with the one who had saved her. She soon found out it was no use. She couldn't catch up. Slightly out of breath, Splash paused, wondering what to do.

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I senced the young dolphin, but didn't stop.. I senced there were other dolphins around, and I knew that I was in major trouble if they found me...

Amy-chan
June 16th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Ecco gulped. It was that dumb pod again. Couldn't they just leave Eclipse alone? He spotted the leader. "Get out of here!" Ecco said. But the other dolphin wasn't listening this time...

Flygon trainer
June 16th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I managed to get out of the way of the sonar of the dolphins, and knew I had no choice but to defend myself. I launched at the leader, and clamped my jaws on his tail...

Mew13
June 17th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Splash was shocked. The shark who had saved her was now killing her own kind! Confused and distraught, Splash raced away. Nothing she knew was true. Nothing she loved could stay. She cried. (If dolphins CAN cry, that is.....)

Flygon trainer
June 17th, 2004, 06:05 PM
After the single bite, the other dolphins knew that I wasn't going to just sit here and let them kill me. with a quick charge, I chased them away...

Amy-chan
June 20th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Ecco saw Eclipse attacking the dolphin but remained calm. But then he realized that the great white had abondoned its battle with Eclipse and was coming for him.. Quickly Ecco grabbed the Power of Vigor and, swimming to the side of the shark, slammed him.Then he swiftly backed away.

Flygon trainer
June 20th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I knew I was no longer going to be accepted around these dolphins... I turned, and headed for another portion of the reef, where the great octopus guarded the entrence to the caverns..

Amy-chan
June 21st, 2004, 06:30 AM
The shark had felt the slam. He turned and headed towards Ecco. Ecco jumped out of the water and,when the great white couldn't see him,slammed into him from above. The shark quickly grabbed Ecco and held him tightly in his mouth. Luckily, Ecco managed to wriggle away.He slammed the shark from the side again, causing him to retreat. Ecco was pretty hurt from when the shark had held him in his mouth, but now one question was stuck in his mind: What should he do now? He could follow Splash,or Eclipse,but he needed to get to Atlantis before dark. Finally, he decided to look for Splash. He called,"Splash!Splash!" There was no answer. At last he found Splash crying. "Splash,what's wrong?" he asked.

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 10:47 AM
I quickly reached that section of the reef and swam to the area that looked like a crocodile's head. I got the power of vigor, and slammed the rocks with my tail, totally shattering them. once the rocks cleared out, I swam through, heading for the giant eel's caverns...

Mew13
June 21st, 2004, 11:33 AM
"I thought Eclipse was a good shark!" she wailed to Ecco. "But she hurt those dolphins!" Splash couldn't belive what had happened. She didn't want to believe.

Amy-chan
June 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Ecco sighed. This might take a while. "She still is a good shark. That was just a bad dolphin. She had to protect herself," he explained,not sure whether Splash was listening.

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 08:03 PM
Once I reached the cavernes, I found a shortcut that took me past the eel's area. Once I got to the end area, I used the dolphin power of metamorphisis, turned into a fish, and swam through a small grate to Atlantis..

Mew13
June 22nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Oh," Splash said slowly. She looked up at Ecco and asked, "So, where are you going?" She was alone now after all.

Flygon trainer
June 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
When I got into atlantis, I stayed clear of the dolphin community, and swam into a underwater valley, slowing down when i got to the bottom..

Amy-chan
June 24th, 2004, 12:13 PM
"I'm still going to Atlantis. If you want to come along, you're welcome to," Ecco told Splash. And then, with those words, he started swimming to the alligator-shaped rock.

Flygon trainer
June 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
I was swimming extremly slowly, mostly resting, considering fighting dolphins was harsh, and I needed to recover

Mew13
June 28th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Splash swam after him, doind her best to keep up.

Flygon trainer
June 29th, 2004, 02:02 AM
I could sence the dolphins coming, and hid in a cavern so I could stay away from them, knowing that i would probably be viewed as an enemy for attacking the dolphins...

Amy-chan
July 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Ecco smashed into the crocodile-ish rock before realizing someone had already broken it. He swam in, calling to Splash that everything was okay,but then he came to a dead stop once he saw the scene in front of him.

Flygon trainer
July 9th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I heard a group of dolphins nearby, and hid further into the cavern that I had been restign in.. I knew thier sonar would never find me among these rocks... suddenly, I heard a deep voice in my head, that I identified as the guardian... Eclipse, it's alright.. the dolphins will not harm you.. I paused for a moment, the nslowly swam out of my cavern, and felt myself being nudged by one of the dolphins. they led me to the guardian, and pretty much told me to wait...

Amy-chan
July 19th, 2004, 07:34 AM
The eel was huge, black with red eyes that had FOE written all over them. It was bigger than anything Ecco had ever seen. "Hello," she said. "I'm looking for someone named..." A threatening pause. "..Eclipse. Have you seen her?" Ecco was puzzled. Why was this creature after Eclipse? "I've never heard of her. Sorry," Ecco said, to be on the safe side,for he was sure that the eel was up to no good. "Okay," said the eel, her voice indicating she didn't believe Ecco. "If you find her, please tell me." She then swam away into the darkness, her eyes still glowing fiery red. When Ecco was sure the eel had completely vanished, he called out, "It's safe now, Splash," and swam ahead.

Mew13
July 19th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Splash swam after Ecco, not quite sure what was going on anymore.

The eel turned around and watched Splash go with it's huge red eyes. The tiny dolphin shivered.

Amy-chan
July 19th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Ecco saw the eel watching Splash as if she was a prey about to be eaten. He quickly nudged Splash out of the cave and into Atlantis. He swam towards the guardian but realized with shock that Eclipse was there. "You foolish dolphins!" she exclaimed with a laugh. "You have led me right to her!" The monster swam past the dolphin pair and towards Eclipse, the guardian and the other dolphins.

Mew13
July 19th, 2004, 08:05 AM
"NO!" Splash cried, a sudden power coursing through her. "YOU WILL NOT HURT THEM!" she screamed.

In her distressed state, Splash had unlocked her powers. The tiny dolphin suddenly glowed a brilliant white, blinding the eel.

Splash opened her eyes, now a piercing blue, and stared at the eel. THe eel was engulfed in a blue light. With a flick of her tail, Splash sent the eel hurteling out of Atlantis.

"AND DON"T COME BACK!!" she cried, returning to normal.

Splash hadn't realized she had done anything special, and turned back to Ecco, Eclipse, the Gaurdian, and the other dolphins.

Amy-chan
July 19th, 2004, 08:22 AM
"Uh, Splash?" Ecco asked, too surprised to say anything more.

Dragon Paw
July 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Can I join?

Name: Aura
Looks: Anormal looking dolphin with the exception of a pink crescent moon on her head.
Description: Aura is typically a loner and lost her pod awhile ago.

Amy-chan
July 19th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Can I join?

Name: Aura
Looks: Anormal looking dolphin with the exception of a pink crescent moon on her head.
Description: Aura is typically a loner and lost her pod awhile ago.
Hooray! *hugs*

Dragon Paw
July 20th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Aura swam towards where Ecco, Eclipse, and Splash were. She stayed out of sight and watched them curiously. "How odd the shark isn't trying to attack them..." mumbled Aura.

She quickly went up for more air and then swam back down. The Moon on her head glowed faintly. "I wonder if I can help them in some way.." said Aura.

Mew13
July 20th, 2004, 06:09 AM
"Yes?" asked Splash, still unaware of what she had done to the eel.

Amy-chan
July 20th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"Splash, don't you get it? You just hurled the huge eel out of Atlantis!" Ecco said. Before Splash could reply, Ecco realized the sun was setting and remembered why he had come here in the first place. "Great Guardian of Atlantis, I had the strangest dream," he said. "Oh," said the Guardian. "Well? What is it then?" Even in all the excitement, Ecco still had not forgotten the dream. He explained every detail to the curious guardian, who then said,"Ah,Ecco,there are some things even I can't understand... I just have a feeling that I know a few things... Somehow, I have gotten weaker. I can tell this was of the Foe's doing. Enemies are very near... You must go to the coral reef before sundown. And here is some advice: trust your friends no matter how untrustworthy they seem, and trust them even if they don't trust you." These words all just puzzled Ecco even more, but before he could question the Guardian, there was a burning white light and an ear-busting noise. When it had stopped, the Guardian was gone without a trace. Ecco turned to Eclipse. "Why was that eel after you?" he asked.

Mew13
July 20th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Splash was stunned. She had hurled that eel out of Atlantis?

When the gaurdian mentioned the reef, Splash said "Come on! We don't have time to sit around here! We have to get to the reef before sundown! Eclipse, you come and explain on the way!"

Amy-chan
July 20th, 2004, 12:45 PM
"She's right! Come on, Eclipse!" Ecco exclaimed as he shot back the way he had come.

Dragon Paw
July 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Aura followed Ecco and the others. The conversation they had had with the Gaurdian made her curious.

Amy-chan
July 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ecco zoomed through the alligator rock and back towards the reef, but stopped suddenly,horrified at what he saw.The great white he had fought before was lying belly-up in the water. Dead....

Mew13
July 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"Something killed the great white!" Splash exclaimed. "What's going on?"

Amy-chan
July 20th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"I don't know, Splash. Hey,wait!" Ecco looked closely at the great white. Branded on its neck was a golden, spikey symbol that looked like a flame.

Mew13
July 20th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Splash shrieked. "That's the symbol that was on the Sharks that killed my pod!!"

Amy-chan
July 20th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"Yes," Ecco said. "And I know something else about it." Ecco remembered the symbol from his childhood. Suddenly he heard an eerily familiar voice. "Ecco! There you are!" A dolphin appeared out of nowhere. Or she seemed to be a dolphin. She was wearing a golden mask exactly like the symbol that was on the shark. It covered her eyes but nothing else,and yet she could see. It gave her a creepy appearance. The dolphin pounced on Ecco, and he threw her off him. She snarled. "Do not treat the Queen of the Foe,Ruler of the Evil that way! The creatures here are so ignorant! I can't wait to kill every last one!" Again, Ecco felt like he remembered this dolphin,but he didn't recall ever meeting her. "Don't make me send the sharks on you!" she exclaimed. And suddenly the sharks were there.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 04:58 AM
Aura quickly swamm to where ecco and the others were. "Do you need any help?"

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:13 AM
"Yes,help would be nice about now," said Ecco,uncertain of who he was talking to,for he was busy hitting a shark with his tail. "Thanks." A shark lunged at where the three dolphins were, but he lunged back,and soon they were hopelessly entangled until Ecco threw it off.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 06:15 AM
Aura quickly rammed into the shark attacking Ecco. She used the song of the shark to confuse it as she rammed into it again.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:23 AM
Ecco saw the Power of Vigor and, while Aura distracted the shark, Ecco grabbed Power of Vigor and, confusing the shark once more(Song of the Shark only works temporarily),he headbutted it. The Power of Vigor hurled it away.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 06:26 AM
"Good work." said Aura as she swam back towards Splash and Eclipse.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:42 AM
"Thanks," Ecco said politely. "We haven't been properly introduced yet, have we?" But then his thoughts were pulled away from introductions when he heard the eerily familiar voice again. "Ecco! You have your father's fighting skills,and definetely his eyes!" The Queen was there again. "You met my father?" Ecco said,remembering that symbol which,although he had seen in childhood, he could not remember where. The Queen laughed,a cold,harsh laugh. "Of course," she replied. "I remember everyone I murder." Ecco gasped, and in a flash he had grabbed the Power of Vigor and was tackling the Queen who didn't appear to be hurt by Ecco's constant attacking. "You are all fools!" shouted the Queen with another evil laugh. "The most powerful of all your enemies will not go down that easily!" And the Queen and the remainder of her evil sharks vanished as mysteriously as they had come.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 06:44 AM
"That was odd........" said Aura as the moon on her forehead glowed softly. Aura swamm over to Ecco. "I am Aura." said Aura.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:49 AM
"Hi, Aura. I...well,the Queen told you my name didn't she? That was weird!" Ecco had left his parents at an early age and did not remember either dying, although he was certain he had seen that symbol somewhere when he was younger.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 06:51 AM
"Yes so your name is Ecco." said Aura calmly as she began to wonder why the moon on her head was glowing. Aura could sense whenever the moon on her head began to glow. Suddenly it stopped glowing. "Rather odd...." she said to herself.

Mew13
July 21st, 2004, 06:54 AM
"I'm Splash!" the tiny dolphin exclaimed. She swan excitedly arund the pair.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 07:03 AM
Ecco looked around. "I wonder where the Queen went," he said. He watched the slowly setting sun on the horizon, wishing he could remember everything that had ever happened to him.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 07:04 AM
"hello Splash. I am Aura." said Aura as she turned to Ecco. "Do you mind if I travel around with you?" asked Aura who had nothing else to do.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 07:07 AM
"No,we don't mind," Ecco said, turning his gaze from the horizon. "The more, the merrier!"

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 07:08 AM
"Ok thats great." said Aura as she then surfaced for air.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 07:15 AM
Ecco swam in circles, impatiently awaiting sundown. "Move, sun, move!" he said, not realizing he had said it out loud.

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 07:17 AM
"Why do you want the sun to set so much?" asked Aura curiously.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 07:20 AM
"Because," Ecco replied,embarrassed by his impatience,"the Guardian told us to wait here until the sun sets. He thinks something important will take place here."

Dragon Paw
July 21st, 2004, 07:21 AM
"Oh ok." said Aura as she ate some fish.

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 07:40 AM
Ecco,out of boredom,went up to the surface to do a tail-walk. Diving back down again, he came back up, higher than before, and did a few backflips and twists before going back down.(OOC:You can actually do tricks like that in the game)

Amy-chan
July 23rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
OOC: Noo! This RP can't die! Sorry about the double post but I had to do this since everyone has forgotten about this RP.
IC:Ecco looked at the horizon again. The sun was gone.... Ecco wondered what would happen now.

Dragon Paw
July 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Aura watched as the area darkened. "Night was always my favorite part of a day.." mumbled Aura as she ate another fish.

Amy-chan
July 24th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Ecco wondered what was going to happen when he heard a high-pitched scream in the distance. It repeated itself over and over,getting closer every time.

Dragon Paw
July 24th, 2004, 09:33 AM
"What is that?" said Aura in surprise as the noise began to give her a haedache.

Amy-chan
July 24th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"I'm not sure," said Ecco. "Should we go see?"

Dragon Paw
July 24th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"I think so." Said Aura as she cautiosly and slowly advanced towards where the noise was coming from.

Amy-chan
July 24th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Ecco followed Aura,unsure of what to expect.

Dragon Paw
July 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM
As the noise got worse Aura hesitated. Noises had always affected her more then others. She looked back at Ecco and then continued foreward.

Amy-chan
July 25th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Ecco was still uncertain of the source of the noise. He saw shadows on a rock wall up ahead,but couldn't find where they came from. They seemed to be moving... They made him feel cold and scared every time he looked at them,as if he would always be miserable. And the screaming was louder than ever.

Flygon trainer
July 27th, 2004, 11:47 PM
OOC: I apologise, I was on vacation.

IC: "beleive it or not, that screaming is a shark" I said from behind them. "very simaler to the scream I had when I was turned into what I am now."

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 07:16 AM
"Huh? You are diffrent now that you mention it......" said Aura as she turned to her.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 07:27 AM
OOC: I'm female

IC: "That's the understatement of the century." I said darkly, swimming past them. "better get a deep breath, becasue it's going to be a LONG time before you are able to breathe."

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Aura went up to the surface and took a breath. She wondered why it would be awhile before they could breath. she dove back down and followed Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"we must hurry. air breathers such as you have drowned in these caverns" I said, swimming down a tunnel. it was pitch black, but I was using shark senses to guide me. I knew that I had to find an air source, or the dolphins were as good as dead...

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Ecco found two Power of Airs(another dolphin power that lets dolphins stay underwater longer).Throwing one to Aura,he took one for himself and thought about how lucky he was to have the Guardian watching him and his comrades and giving them what they most needed. Ecco was about to follow his friends when he noticed the screaming was much louder now. Eclipse got in Ecco's way,screaming as if she was being tortured. Horrified,Ecco realized this wasn't Eclipse,but an exact replica. A clone,perhaps.... The shark headed closer to him... There seemed to be something around its neck that was hurting it.... A flashback of the dream crossed Ecco's mind,and he knew what he had to do... He calmly stayed where he was as the shark got closer...and closer...

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:33 AM
"you will not touch him!" I said furiously, getting between the shark and ecco.

"so, the escaped shark, the one that had a mind of her own. the Foe has been looking for you, for quite a while. Come on, you don't belong with those dolphins. you belong with your creators" the other shark said coldly, using it's necklace to blast and stun me. it used it's jaws to grab my dorsal fin, and start pulling me out of the area..

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Aura quickly rammed into the other shark. "You won't take her!" said Aura as she rammed the shark again.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Ecco had been able to center his mind and call upon strength he had never even dreamed of before. He looked straight into the shark's eyes and said,"You shall not harm her!!!!!!!!" The shark grinned."What are you going to do about it?"she asked. She swam closer. Ecco used some strange power that he wasn't aware of to throw her against the wall.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:44 AM
The shark was stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered. "you don't seem to be capable of understanding. Sharks and dolphins are mortal enemies, why do you even care about her?"

I was starting to recover from the blast, but it'd be a while before I could fight...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Aura ducked under the shark as Ecco rammed her into the wall. "What power..." mumbled Aura as the crescent moon on her head glowed faintly. "We care about her because she is our friend!" said Aura defiantly.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:49 AM
"you don't even know her very well. as far as you know she could be plotting aginst you" the shark said, swimming over to me and nudging me toward a nearby console.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 08:50 AM
"I trust her anyway." said Aura as she charged at the other shark at an alarming speed.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:53 AM
"your trust is going to be your doom" she said, before placing me over the console. it activated, and started messing with my mind, setting me aginst my friends. "now, Eclipse. Kill them!" the other shark said when the machine shut down and the effect was complete. I growled, then charged at Aura, ready to take a bite out of her.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 08:55 AM
"drat.." mumbled Aura as she swiftly dodged the attack. "That console is responsible.." she mumbled as she charged towards the console and the other shark.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 09:01 AM
"Eclipse!!!!!!!!" Ecco screamed,getting in between the shark and the dolphin. "I know it's not your fault!!!! I still trust you!!!!" "You are both such STUPID dolphins!!!!!" shouted the shark. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. "Eclipse,kill them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't listen to their pitiful 'Oh,I still trust you,Eclipse'!!!" When the shark was mimicking Ecco,she had a girly,high-pitched voice.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:03 AM
I chased after aura, nipping her in the tail. I couldn't catch up enough to excute a full bite, but that was probably a good thing for her.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Aura winced as Eclipse bit into her tail. She knwe that her air wouldn't last forever and tried to think of what to do. She dove below Eclipse and stopped. Aura quickly torned around and swam the other way. 'I hope Ecco can handle things if I keep Eclipse busy..' thoguht Aura to herself.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
"Eclipse, don't follow. the important thing is that they don't mess with the machine." the other shark said. I came to a stop, then slowly swam around the machine, waiting...

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Ecco swam ahead of Aura and got to the machine. He looked through the buttons, wondering how he and Aura could get Eclipse back over the console and fix her mind. "NO!!!" yelled the shark,tackling me out of the way. I pushed her off, and continued to examine the machine.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Aura swam after Eclipse towards the machine. She tried ramming the other shark. Even thoguh she knwe she wasn't doing much damage, she kept on.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I swam to a point right behing ecco, nd after a moment, bit him in the back. For some reason I wouldn't let myself break his spine, and I released my grip, although casuing a major flesh wound to Ecco...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:14 AM
"Ecco!...." said Aura as she breathed a sigh of relief that Eclipse hadn't kiled him. Aura swam away from the other shark.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:19 AM
"That little twerp is getting very annoying" the other shark said, thrashing her tail. We both went after Aura, the other shark swimming around her, and me focusing on biting her. I paused for a moment, then rushed at her tail, ready to bite

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:20 AM
'this isn't good...' thought Aura as she dove below Eclispe. 'I can only dodge attacks for so long..' she though to herself.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:24 AM
I was tiering out quickly. Sharks wern't really designed for fights this fast or long. I swam near the bottom of the cavern, and stopped over an air vent. I remembered something about dolphins being able to use them as an air sourse, but I was too exausted to really think...

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 09:36 AM
OOC: Sorry,my stupid computer is ssssssssssssssoooooooooooo slow today.
IC: Ecco was hurt from Eclipse's bite,but once again,he centered his mind,and shot a huge beam at the machine,which seemed to blow up from the loud,angry noise it made. He slowly became unconscious,because conjuring the beam made him weak.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:42 AM
with the destruction of the machine, my mind snapped back to normal. I realised what I had done, and immediatly started wonderign how this would affect thier opinion of me. I could tell the other shark was going to try and change me again, but without warning. I clamped my jaws on her and literally tore her apart. the blood still in my mouth, I swam under ecco, making it so i was carrying him on my back. "We must hurry, if he doesn't get to the survace fast, he'll drown" I said to aura, swimming out of the caverns.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Aura nodded and quickly swam after her out of the caverns. Aura jumped to the surface as soon as they were out of the caves. She dove back down to check on Eclipse and Ecco.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I mostly surfaced so Ecco could breathe. I noticed that I had a long bleeding gash along my body, from the other shark. I stayed silent, waiting to hear wether they would decide I was too much trouble to keep around or not...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Aura swam up to Eclipse. "I am glad that you are thinkign normally again." she said honestly. She looked up at Ecco. "I hope he will be alright though." she said.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Ecco awoke. His vision was still a little blurry,but besides that and the cut on his back he was alright. He jumped up for air and vaguely saw his friends staring at him. Quickly,he asked,"Is everyone okay?" He looked at the wound on his back. It still hurt him quite a bit,but he didn't mention this to Aura and Eclipse because he didn't want to worry them.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 10:04 AM
"can't say much about my mind. I'm a shark and what I did in those caverns still sickens me. But now you know, the foe are hunting me down. I assuse you will decide that I can't be around?" I said darkly

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 10:06 AM
"I don't want you to leave." said Aura to Eclipse. She then turned to Ecco. "I am fine, but are you sure you are alright?" she asked.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ecco exclaimed. "You're our friend,and we'd never ask you to leave!!!! What you did in the cavern was all because of the other shark and the console!!!! Besides,you still need to explain a few things to us,like who the shark and the eel were and why they were after you. I mean,we know they're the Foe but why do they want to control you and everything?" He then turned to Aura. "I'll be fine," he said.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I hung limply in the water a moment, realizing that now I had no choice. There was no way I could remain mute. "I am an escaped research project from the foe. they wanted to create 'super sharks' capable of planning, teaming up, and killing humans and dolphins. I was the first sucsessful project, but something they didn't expect happened. I was able to fully think for myself, able to understand what was going on, and what they hated most of all was that I gained a soul. at first they focused on killing me, but then they realised that I had odd powers, powers that I'm not even sure about. apparently I used my power to get out of thier lab, freeing myself and fleeing.. the foe have sent countless monsters after me, but none have sucseeded in capturing me. They thought by sending my sister -that was the other shark- after me, I'd give in and let myself be taken. they thought that by now i would have distanced myself from otehrs and become depressed to the point where i was easy to manipulate. in fact, for a while I was like that. until I started hanging out wiht you. that changed it all"

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 10:19 AM
"Hmm.... So thats why the shark was after you." said Aura. "I will stick with you and try to make sure they don't capture you." said Aura.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 10:22 AM
"Oh," said Ecco,feeling sorry for Eclipse. He thought he saw a familiar golden symbol in the distance,but concluded incorrectly that it was his imagination.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
"we must leave. the Foe know I am here, and worse, they are now after you as well" I said calmly, feeling some electromagnetic signals form something approaching...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 10:25 AM
"I think something is here.." said Aura as the moon on her forehead grew brighter as something moved closer to them. "I think we need to leave." said Aura as calmly as she could.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Ecco saw that symbol again and knew now that it was the Queen. "No," he said,sounding calm despite the anger that coursed through him. "I have some unfinished business to attend to." He knew this would be dangerous but he thought he had to try to get his revenge on the Queen. He looked at Aura and said,"Are you going or staying?"

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 10:32 AM
"Definatly staying with you." said Aura confidently.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I was running out of air from staying still. I shivered slightly, then slowly swam around the dolphins. I knew that I was nothing but trouble to them and found myself wondering why they let me stay...

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Ecco sensed the Queen coming but calmly stayed where he was.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"good luck" I said, swimming away from the dolphins. I desperatly needed some time alone to think, but I remained withen sight and close enough to charge if something happened...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Aura watched Eclipse swim a bit away. She charged into the surface for in case she wouldn't be able to get air for awhile. She also ate a few fish that were in their immediate area.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
The Queen appeared in front of Ecco. She didn't seem to want to harm anyone....for now..She said,"We meet again. It was fun watching you all suffer before!! I wish I could see it again...well,maybe I can!!" Ecco wondered what she would do,but had a bad feeling that it involved Eclipse. He centered his mind again,throwing the Queen against the ground. She just laughed another cold laugh and got up again. It seemed as if she was invulnerable to anything.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"That didn't hurt her.." mumbled Aura as she knew there was probably little she could do about the Queen.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"I know," Ecco said to Aura. "But she's not hurting us either." He looked at the Queen. "What are you going to do now,huh, Queenie?" he asked,feeling unlike himself. "Send your widdle pet sharkies at us again?" He wondered why he was challenging the Queen that way. "No," she said with a smile."It's more fun when I hurt you myself." Ecco was puzzled. The Queen wasn't doing anything to him.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 11:16 AM
"Odd because she ins't doing anything..." said Aura who looked at the Queen. She was puzzled.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 11:16 AM
I swam out of the area, feeling my lonor nature return. I didn't really want to think about the queen, as she was the one who had experimented on me...

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Ecco noticed Eclipse leave but remained with Aura and the Queen. Ecco looked over the Queen. He almost would have felt better if she had attacked him,because her calmness was driving him insane. Then Ecco swam into a rock wall. He chased his tail in circles until he felt like vomiting. He hit his head on the ground. The Queen laughed again. "I know the calmness trick too,Ecco,but I have learned to control it." Ecco looked her over her again while she was laughing,and his gaze wandered to her mask. He swam towards her and was about to pull it off when she laughed her most evil laugh yet and disappeared again.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Ok that was wierd....." said Aura who was getting ready to look for Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I hid in a cavern, even though I wasn't sure why I was hiding. I was disoriented, and I was feeling very ill.. I somehow knew that was the queen manipulating me, but she couldn't outright control me, just tourture me like this. I retreated further into the cave, and rested in a corner, feeling my mind buzzing

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Aura felt funny and jumped into the surface for no reason. 'Odd..' she thought to herself as landed into the water. She proceeded to chase around a school of fish. She shook herself and stopped. She swamm towards where the cavern Eclipse was in.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 11:49 AM
I had pretty much collapsed, and these weird sypmtoms were getting worse.. I could hear the Queen's voice in my head You don't like it do you? Your will is strong, but pain makes the body the master of the mind...

Mew13
July 28th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Slpash couldn't understand why everyone was acting so funny. Something seemed to be affecting the, but it wasn't affecting her.

She swam to Ecco. "Ecco, what's going on?"

Not getting an answer, she fled after Eclipse and Aura. "What's going on here?" she demanded.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Aura began to feel funny again but she ignored it and swam on. Aura turned to Splash. "I am not sure whats goign on.." she said.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"I'm only sure of one thing," said Ecco,swimming into the cave. "This is probably the Queen's doing." He banged his head on the cave ceiling and bit his left fluke so hard it caused his eyes to water. "I think the Queen is controlling us," Ecco said,jerking his tail uncontrollably. He forced the jerking to stop."The Queen can do incredible things by focusing her mind," he explained to Splash,charging towards her and forcing herself back to where she was before. "I think that's what she's doing now."

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Aura focused and stopped the Queen from controlling her temporarily. She swam into the cave and searched for Eclipse.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Ecco concentrated. He too,stopped the Queen for a while. He then followed Aura into the cave.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 02:37 PM
At this point, I was fully unconcous, the only reason I didn't suffocate was becasue the current was blowing water into the cave and over my gills. I was in pain like nothing i had ever felt before, except when I was experimented on...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Eclispe?!" shouted Aura into the cave. She continued foreward. She temporarily lost control and banged herself into the cave walls a couple times.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I could hear her calling me, but I didn't want to become fully concous, as this was a escape from my pain.. this moment of thought process was only temporary though, as my mind came to a stop and I was totally and completly knocked out.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Eclipse!" Ecco called before finding her at the end of the cave and realizing she had blacked out. "Aura,do you think she's going to be okay?" asked Ecco before he lost concentration and backflipped,causing himself to feel dazed.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Aura regained concentration and swam over to Eclipse. "There is a current here so she won't suffocate." said Aura who knew she would need air soon. She inspected Eclipse. "She seems fine on the outside.." said Aura.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 03:28 PM
After a while, I managed to wake up "The queen needs to be delt with. but I'm not going to be of any use to you" I said quietly.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Aura was surprised by Eclipse. "You are awake now. Are you ok?" asked Aura.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 03:33 PM
"no. thanks to the queen I feel like I ate a school of poisonous jellyfish" I said, relaxing aginst the wall, feeling my stomach churn and my headache get steadily worse...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Aura frowned. "I have to go get air for a moment." said Aura as she quickly swam out of the cave. She surfaced.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Ecco wondered what to do now. "What was the main thing that would happen on the night of the red fish?" he asked himself,but he didn't know. He knew it was something that the Foe was going to do,but that was about the farthest he could go. Puzzled,Ecco went back to Eclipse. "Is there anything we can do to help you?" he asked,although he was certain there wasn't.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Aura quickly swam back in. "Do you need any help?" she asked.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"If the foe manages to catch me, it's over, for everybody. I overheard them saying that I have unbeleivable power, and I have reason to beleive that now they can force me to use it." I said. I focused my mind, and felt my symptoms ease, at least for a while...

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Aura frowned. "I wish I could do more for you.." said Aura. She suddenly lost control and began swimming in circles for a few moments.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"Doesn't matter. I can take you to the Foe's lab, and take the teleporter to thier ship if you like. they'll let us pass, because they'll think I've taken you hostage."

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"That's a good idea. Maybe..you can take two dolphins hostage?" said Ecco.

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Well not doing anything won't solve anything. I think I might go along with it." said Aura.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Ecco thought of the Queen. Where had he seen her mask before? He thought about it as hard as he could. "When should we go?" he asked Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"dolphins are often taken by the super-sharks to either be slaughtered or used in experiments. either way, we should leave as soon as we can."

Dragon Paw
July 28th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"Sounds lovely.." said Aura sarcastically. "Well then, when are we goign to leave?" she asked. She seemed eager to go.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"I know. the sharks who are immune to the mutation get put through the same treatment" I said, then added "Best if we leave now." and with that, I swam out of the caverns and headed in the direction the lab was in. I knew there were several fights we'd have to go through to get there, but I didn't really care.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Ecco followed Eclipse. The Queen was still controlling him,but he could fight it a bit more now. He plunged away from Eclipse,but came back quickly.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
after a while, I came to a stop in front of pitch black caverns "take a deep breath, it's going to be a while before you see air again" I said, diving, and waiting.

Amy-chan
July 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ecco quickly shot up to the surface for air. He wanted to go up over and over again,but realizing he only wanted to do this because the Queen wanted him to, he didn't. He then followed Eclipse again.

Mew13
July 28th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Splash followed as well, not sure if she had been wanted to. Eclipse had only mentioned two dolphins...

Splash was still confused. How was it that she felt totally normal through all of this? She took a huge breath of air and continued following Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I led the dolphins through the caverns, which was more like a maze than anything. It seemed like forever, and it was pitch black, but finally we were out of the caverns. I got out of the way quickly, so the dolphins could hurry to the surface.

Mew13
July 28th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Splash rushed to the surface and gulped in the air. It had never tasted so good.

She looked to Eclipse, a trace of fear showing in her young eyes. "Eclipse, we'll be okay, right?" she asked, her head still miraculously clear.

Flygon trainer
July 28th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"it'll be alright, but from here on, you have to do as I say, got it? one false move and we're all dead. Now, remember, as far as they know, I captured all of you. so you've got to play the part. so when we get near the entrance I'm going to get aggressive so the other sharks don't figure out what's going on." I said darkly.

Dragon Paw
July 29th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Aura nodded. She went to the surface to get some air and dove back down. "Ok so what do we have to do now?" she asked.

Amy-chan
July 29th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Ecco quickly got some more air. The Queen wasn't controlling him anymore. "What now?" he asked Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 29th, 2004, 08:10 AM
"as I said, play the part." I siad, swimming behind them "as far as they know, I captured you, I'm forcing you in there, you don't know me, and as far as you're conserned I'm nothing but filth. harsh, I know, but live with it."

Amy-chan
July 29th, 2004, 10:00 AM
"Right," said Ecco seriously,nodding. He trembled,pretending to be scared,and fooled even himself into thinking that he was afraid. His eyes widened,as big as balloons. He was doing a good job of pretending to be frightened as he followed Eclipse again.

Mew13
July 29th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Splash found this all to be one big game, being as young as she was. She trembled and shook at the sight of Eclipse's big, scary teeth.

Flygon trainer
July 29th, 2004, 01:40 PM
When we got to the gate, we were stopped by a pair of sharks. I stated my purpose, to bring these dolphins to the Foe, and they let us pass. once I hd everyone inside the building, I said "okay, safe now. nobody will come by for a while"

Mew13
July 29th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"What a fun game!" Splash said, gulping down a bit of air. "What's next!?"

Dragon Paw
July 29th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Aura dropped her own scared act and looked around. "Good so far." she said confidently.

Flygon trainer
July 29th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"now to use the machines.. thay changed them, looks like we'll be going in a very 'hanging waters' type area" I muttered...

Amy-chan
July 29th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Ecco looked around,the horrified look still on his face,because someone could come by and inspect him at any moment. He looked at the machines. They all looked strange and complicated. He wondered how they worked,but some of them looked like deadly devices,and he didn't want to find out the uses of those.

Dragon Paw
July 30th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Aura scanned the area. "I wonder how these are all used.." she said in awe at the intricate devices around the area. "Thoguh there are some I never want to know about.." she said as she looked at some that resembled weapons.

Flygon trainer
July 30th, 2004, 09:08 AM
I swam over to a machine in the corner, and after examining it for a moment, used my nose to press one of the buttons. I heard the machinery activate, as an area that was known as Hanging waters reformed itself after years of being shut down. "Lets hurry" I said, swimming into one of the water tubes and heading straight up.

Mew13
July 30th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Splash swam after Eclispe. About halfway there, Splash felt strange. There was evil here, and she wanted to go home.

But suddenly, she knew she couldn't. She had to stay and fight, to defend good.

Somewhere in that tunnel, the tiny dolphin grew up, a lot.

Dragon Paw
July 30th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Aura followed Splash and Eclipse through the water tube. Aura swam next to Splash. "You ok?" asked Aura.

Amy-chan
July 30th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Ecco followed Splash,Eclipse, and Aura quietly. He felt upset,but he didn't know why. It bothered him very much.

Mew13
July 30th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Splash looke at Aura. "I'm fine," she lied, her voice no longer so naive.

Dragon Paw
July 30th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Aura was startled momentarily at the maturity in her voice. "If you say so." said Aura as she swam a bit ahead of her.

Amy-chan
July 30th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Ecco continued along the tube. He heard voices at the end of the tube. One seemed to be familiar,but the other Ecco didn't recognize. "Should we..." said Familiar. "No,that can wait," answered Unidentifiable. There was a loud crash,and Famliar muttered something.Ecco wondered who the voices belonged to, and continued along the tunnel.

Flygon trainer
July 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I was purely silent during the entire trip, before i said "you know, it's obvious that you'll be getting every inch of credit. nobody will beleive that there was actually a shark that could think and had a soul."

Amy-chan
July 30th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"Credit for what?" Ecco asked Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 30th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"If we manage to defeat the foe. they're used to having dolphins save the earth, but nobody will beleive a shark helped." I said calmly

Amy-chan
July 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"I'll try as hard as I can to make them believe. We wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you," Ecco said. He wished that the world was a fairer place,and every species was as liked as the other.

Mew13
July 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Splash swam silently. This whole oredeal was more than she bargoned for.

Amy-chan
July 30th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Ecco wondered how this story would end. He frowned,and the upset feeling came back.

Flygon trainer
July 30th, 2004, 09:11 PM
"I think you would have managed it eventually" I said darkly.

Dragon Paw
July 31st, 2004, 05:16 AM
Aura swam alongside Eclipse. "It is sad that some species aren't liked like sharks. I will try to convince everyone that you helped." said Aura calmly.

Mew13
July 31st, 2004, 11:09 AM
"Eclipse!" Splash said suddenly. "IT doensn't matter who believes and who doesn't. I'm your friend now, and I know you helped out, more than anyone. Whoever doesn't believe isn't worth your time or mine." she said, her voice strong.

Splash's spot on her forehead glowed pink as she spoke, showing the great emotion behind her words.

Dragon Paw
July 31st, 2004, 11:11 AM
Aura looked at Splash. 'She is a very worthwile one' thought Aura.

Mew13
August 4th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Splash looked to Eclipse, wating for some kind of reaction.