View Full Version : The Four Kingdoms: The Region of Dragons

January 5th, 2006, 1:57 PM
Far, far away in a distant land lived dragons. There were many different types of dragons. Red, Blue, Silver and green. The dragons were destroying the land dear to it's inhabbitants. This caused warriors from all over the land to gather up to destroy the dragons. The warriors excelled in many different types of combat, be it magic or swordfighting they all had some way of fighting them. The dragons had many different powers. Red dragons contained the power of fire. The silver held the power of time, the blue contained the power of water and the green held the power of nature. Many died during these terrible times untill a day a hero was born. Our heros were assisted by beasts to help them. So can out heroes succeed or will they perish?

Abysall: The dark typeTaken by Shylocke
Aurora: The water typeTaken by Uzamaki_naruto
Flora: The grass type Taken By Lizzie Bordern
Everet: The fire type Taken by Kiki
Zolta: The electrical type Taken By Kai The Master
Nortalia: the normal type Reserved for Raiyna
Sitatha: the psychic type Taken By Mr. Tumnus

Appearence:(can be pic)

Here's Mine

Name: Sun Li
Appearence: http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Jake342/Kessen%202/sun-li.gif
Personality: Sun Li is the couragable
Weapon: http://www.magicmanfunshop.com/images/daggers.jpg
Other: N/A

Name: Abysall
Appearence: http://www.soulcalibur3.us/soulcalibur3/costumes/abyss.jpg
Description: N/A

January 5th, 2006, 6:04 PM
Hey you. Looks like im the first. Geheheh. Here I go. I think what you meant for the description was personality and stuff right, Shylocke? Oh well.

Name: Ryo
Appearance: He has blue hair and sapphire eyes. He wears a dark blue armor that is light and easy to move with brown pants. He has on brown gauntlets and a pair of brown boots.
Personality: He is calm and composed. He is good-natured and also very skilled with a spear. He is usually protective and worries about much.
Weapon: Spears

Name: Aurora
Appearance: She is a small blue sprite which stands at about 6 inches from the ground. She has blue hair and clear blue eyes. She wears a small blue dress and blue earrings. She also wears clear blue slippers and have blue wings. (Everything that revolves around her is blue except her skin. :)) When she changes into her beast form, she becomes an aqua wolf, that can manipulate water. Her body is composed of water and she can easily blend in any type of water.
Description: She is very calm and nice. She also worries a lot like Ryo but knows her role. Ryo and Aurora have almost the same traits and they share a good strong bond.

January 6th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Name: Kei
Appearence: Kei has long black hair kept in a high ponytail. She wears black fingerless gloves, with silver wristbands and a red headband. She wears black pants with red flames of the bottom and a red shirt.
Personality: Kei is a calm and quiet person. Most of the time she keeps to herself but if you're her friend she can be quite open. If she sees a person in trouble she'll drop everything to help.
Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Appearence: Everet is a tiger with red stripes and red eyes. The rest os her body is black, which is an odd colour for a tiger.
Personality: Everet has quite a wild and "firey" personality. Instead of listening to Kei she would do her own thing, which usually would be sleeping or eating. When Everet and Kei are in battle Everet will heed every warning and command Kei would give her. Though she won't show it Everet cares deeply for Kei, even though Kei would nag her most of the time. The two share a very odd bond, but it's still very strong.

January 6th, 2006, 11:59 AM
All of you are accepted ^_^ When I get Two more entries we can start.

Arcanine Fan 101
January 6th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Appearence:She has blonde hair and wears a red and blue shirt that match her ripped to shreads jeans.Her eyes are like Emeralds.
Personality: Kind hearted and gentle.
Weapon: Bow & Arrows

Name: Zolta
Appearence: A large Leoprad with golden and white strip like figures on her body.She has a pure blue jewel that resides on the top of her head.It reacts when another beast is around.
Personality: Kind and gentle,but only when shes is around others.

January 6th, 2006, 1:03 PM
Kai you are accepted ^_^ i haven't seen you in ages

January 6th, 2006, 2:07 PM
Name: Sitatha
In Battle: http://www.kingsandqueenswizardsanddragons.co.uk/Images/unicorn_rearing.jpg
Out of Battle: http://greywolf.critter.net/images/gallery/critters/unicorn-flute.jpg
Personality: Sitatha is calm and caring. Very sweet yet fierce in battle
Weapon: Her horn of cousre
Other: Sitatha uses her 'powers' to heal wounds and broken limbs. Also plays a flute that she carries around

Hope you'll accept this ^^

January 6th, 2006, 2:10 PM
hi huhn yes you're accepted. I am just waiting for Raiyna now as this is really her play as well... I f anyone else wants to join as a warrior with a beast there is one left. As for the rest you will have to be people with no beast

Arcanine Fan 101
January 7th, 2006, 5:52 AM
Kai you are accepted ^_^ i haven't seen you in ages
I'm off and on like always.^^

January 8th, 2006, 2:42 AM
ok you're in Nortalia is left for Raiyna so if you want to join now you have to be some fighter with no beast We will start soon.

January 8th, 2006, 9:11 AM
Shall I PM for Raiyna? That way we don't have to wait too long for her character bios.

January 8th, 2006, 10:05 AM
i'll talk to her on msn then she should come... she said she did make it but it was deleted

January 12th, 2006, 12:23 PM
May I ask when this is starting?

OOC: I was told by Shylocke that I could start.

IC: Sitatha was a quiet one. She didn't mind any noise around her, as long as it meant no harm to her. But lately, things just haven't been right. Many fights, deaths.....it was just horrible to look at. The smell...dear me....I won't go into it, but she tried to ignore it all. Sitting upon a rock, she played her flute, a tune that could calm even the wildest of creatures. She wsn't all human though....she was the combination of a human and unicorn (Please don't ask). The body and fur of a horse, a beautiful horn right in the middle of her forehead. She was probably the last of her kind.

January 12th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Sun Li walked gracefully along the path. She was the last surviving in her family after someone attacked them when she was younger. She was trained in the art of ninjutsu. She stopped and looked around. Suddenly two people came up behind her and started attacking. She punched one in the face and flipped out the way of another attack. She grabbed two daggers the had three prongs the middle being the longest. She turned back to them and threw them straight into the people. They turned to dust.

Arcanine Fan 101
January 12th, 2006, 1:21 PM
Kiora was walking gracefully along the dirt road.As she walked she suddenly felt a pressance from the north west.But she continued to walk alone in silence.

January 12th, 2006, 5:01 PM
Kei silently made her way down a path when she saw a girl in trouble. Taking out her bow and arrow she aimed at one of the men but the girl threw her daggers at them and they turned to dust. "Are you alright?" She asked approching the girl.

January 13th, 2006, 2:52 AM
Sun Li looked up.
"Yes thank you" She said smiling picking up her daggers. She put the daggers in her holders and turned to the girl.
"my names Sun Li" She said holding her hand out for the other girl to shake her hand.
"Well at least someone came to help, although they were late" She said laughing.

Arcanine Fan 101
January 13th, 2006, 1:06 PM
dle of the dirt trail of in which she walks upon.She runs over to them quickly."Hi!I'm Kiora!"

January 13th, 2006, 3:14 PM
"I'm Kei." She said as she shook the girl's hand. "I guess I got some bad timing!" She laughed along. Turning to the other girl she smiled softly. "Hey Kiora, I'm Kei." She held out a hand to her.

January 13th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Aurora and I were walking beside a small stream. Well, Aurora was....floating instead of walking. She always accompained me everywhere and was quite useful in her small sprite form. She looked cute too. When we meet people, she stays on my shoulder in a stone like form. Many mistake her for a doll. I smile a bit when people say that.
"Ah. Master Ryo." Aurora said pointing ahead of us.
"W-What?" I asked while looking at her.
"That girl needs help." She said.
"Huh?" I looked ahead and saw a girl being attacked by two men. I quickly ran over there, however, the girl had already defeated them and the men turned to dust. A few more people had joined the girl and started talking to her.
"She is fine now I guess." I said.
"Wow. She is powerful. I think she is more powerful than you, Master Ryo." She said and giggled.
"What? You think? That makes me feel soooo much better now......" I said sarcastically while folding my arms and puffing my face a bit. We walked pass the group but didn't say anything.
"You should introduce yourself." She said smiling gleefully.
"Hah. I will not!" I shouted.
"Okay. Then I will." Aurora said and flew over there.
"Hey. Where are you going?" I asked running after her.
Aurora flew over to Sun Li.
"Heya. I'm Aurora." She said and smiled a cute smile. "My master...." She stopped and pointed towards me as I ran closer to the group.
I stopped Aurora, grabbed her gently, and turned my back for a while to the girl.
"What are you doing?" I whispered to Aurora as she sat on my palm.
"Teehee. Nothing. I'm just telling her my name and yours." She said giggling. "But then you came and interrupted me."
"Gah. I don't know what to do with you." I said and turned to the girl.
"S-Sorry 'bout that. She just likes making new friends. That's all. I'm Ryo." I said to the girl.
I turned again and asked Aurora, "Okay. Are you happy now?"
"Teehee. Yep." she said and twirled once while holding her dress.

January 14th, 2006, 6:04 AM
OOC: Uzumaki... Ryo and Sun Li know eachother already lol.

IC: She turned to the sprite.
"Hi i'm Sun Li" She said smiling to aurora. She looked up at the man who had grabbed Aurora.
"Ryo? is that you?" She asked. All of a sudden she felt the urge to eat.
"Lets eat" She said smiling and sitting down. She opened a bag she was carrying and took out ampther bag. She opened it and pulled out the food for everyone.

January 14th, 2006, 9:10 AM
"Wow you're prepared for anything aren't you Sun Li?" Kei said laughing.
"Hiya Ryo, Aurora. I'm Kei!" She said turning to Ryo and the little fairy and waving slightly.

January 14th, 2006, 10:18 AM
"uh huh" She said nodding her head and smiling. She took a piece bread and took a bite out of it. She looked at Ryo.
"Wow! It's been ages since we spoke, Kyo hasn't come back again has he?" She asked looking worried. She took another bite of the piece of bread when a whole army of soldiers came. She looked up at them and then back to her group.
"Oh come one give us a chance to eat" she growled grabbing her two daggers and deflecting a sword away. She flipped up and got into a fighting stance.

January 14th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Kei sighed heavily. "I don't think they'll ever leave us alone!" She said as she placed an arrow on her bow and aimed it at one of the soldiers. "Im ready whenever you are guys!" She stated with a slight grin.

Arcanine Fan 101
January 14th, 2006, 12:04 PM
"I'll take them this time."Kiora says as she jumps up off the ground.She pulls out a couple arrows and readys her bow.

January 14th, 2006, 1:07 PM
Sun Li nodded and jumped at one sticking both her daggers into it, flipped over it and spun it. It span through the air and turned to dust.
"Who's next?" She asked flipping back next to the others and grinning. Another one came at her. She duck under and swept its feet from the floor.
"You people are idiots you know" She said digging her dagger into it. Again it faded to dust.

OOC: This is my second character if you want you can have a second character but cannot have a beast

Name: Orphen
Appearence: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/ps2/orphen/title.jpg
Personality: Orphen Is a stubborn young boy. He likes to lead the group when he can and loves to hit on girls.
Weapon: http://www.gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_swords/swords_fantasy_sword_of_darkness.jpg

January 14th, 2006, 1:13 PM
Kei admired Sun Li's athelic ability. She chuckled a little. "We better hurry up guys or Sun Li will defeat all of 'em!" she said as she quickly shot an arrow through one of the soldiers, turning them into dust. She quickly drew two arrows and let them go, yet another two disappeared. She grinned, "Let's see who could defeat the most, huh? A little competition won't hurt, right?" She said as she shot another arrow.

January 14th, 2006, 1:19 PM
The young unicorn mix suddenly ot yp, setting the flute aside and heading off. It is as if I smell a battle.... Sitatha kept moving, changing into a full unicorn. She'd get there faster... "I hear yelling...voices..." She said in in calm voice, shaking her head about. "A fight it is, a fight to win!" Swiveling up to one of the soldiers, she neighed, and thrust foward, the sharp horn, going into him.

January 14th, 2006, 1:22 PM
Sun Li nodded running at three of them. She jumped up and stabbed the two on either side and used them as a hold to flip up and snap the others neck.
"Meh mere child's play" She said laughing. She looked over to Kei who was still shooting arrows.
"Best hurry 'cause i'm going three at a time!" She called out doing the same move she just did to another three. She spun round and slit four necks.
"This is just too easy why would they send all of these that are so easy to kill?" She asked herself in thought flipping back to where Kei was.
"Something's wrong here. Why would they send weak people to attack us if they know they can't kill us?" She asked her in thought.

Orphen ran hurriedly towards a group of ladies fighting. He grabbed his sword out and slashed one in half. He saw a unicorn coming towards them.
"Hey that's not something you see everyday" He said holding his sword out as a warning.

January 14th, 2006, 1:26 PM
"I agree. Something is definatly wrong here... could it be a trap?" She ask glancing over to Sun Li and shooting three arrows at the incoming soldiers. Kei suddenly noticed a unicorn destroying one of the soldiers. "What?! Sun Li! Look over there!" she exclaimed pointing a finger to the unicorn. "Could it be helping us?" She questioned.

January 14th, 2006, 1:36 PM
Sun Li nodded looking over to orphen.
"Who's h-" She was interupted by a ninja kicking her in the head.
"Ahh!" She screamed falling to the ground. She looked up and realised it didn't look like the rest he was different.
"KEI!" She screamed pointing to it. She flipped up and ran after it. She got fed up of running and threw her daggers at it.
"What how could I miss" She shouted looking at the daggers on the floor as the ninja got away.
"Darn it!" She shouted stamping her foot on the ground. Orphen was in hot pursuit of the ninja. He muttered something and shot a fireball from his hand. which hit the ninja causing it to explode.

January 14th, 2006, 1:46 PM
The unicorn began to paw the ground with a hoof, clearl annoyed at the battle I wanted more of a challenge... She neighed once again and reared up, smacking a soldier with a hoof.

January 14th, 2006, 1:49 PM
Orphen laughed.
"You're clever" He said smiling pulling out his sword and stabbing it into the ninja. He stuck his leg out and tripped another up.
"You wanna kill it or should I?" He asked the unicorn.

January 14th, 2006, 2:22 PM
"This is getting serious. Something definatly is wrong." Kei muttered looking over at Orphen and the ninja that lay on the ground, at his feet. "We better trrack down the culprits. I'm really getting tired of fighting off such enemies. I'm sure whoever they are, they're stalling for time." Kei said thoughfully.

Arcanine Fan 101
January 14th, 2006, 5:05 PM
As Kei said that Kiora saw three ninjas coming at her.Kiora shot three out of the five arrows she had at them quicklly before they hit Kei.

January 14th, 2006, 6:20 PM
OOC: Whoops. I mistook this one for a different rp, Shylocke. Hahaha.... My bad. Ah. You guys went a bit fast huh? Shoot. Catch up.

"Oh no. Danger." I said and took my spear from my belt and got into an attack position.
"Aurora. Time to change." I said to the sprite.
"Yes sir." She answered. She enveloped herself in a water bubble and changed form. She burst from the bubble and appeared as a wolf.
"I'm ready, Master Ryo." She telepathically said to me.
"Okay. Let's go."
I ran towards Sun Li. Suddenly eight ninjas surrounded me.
"Hah. Eight against one? That isn't entirely fair but.... Bring it on!" I shouted and placed my spear in front of me. They all jumped at me ready to slash me.
"Hah. Guess again." I said swirling my spear around my head. "Go Aurora. You know what to do." The aqua beast quickly slashed all the ninjas and paralyzed them. They fell towards me and I quickly swung my spear through each and all of them. They turned to dust when killed.
"Awww. This is no fun." I mumbled.
"Is everyone alright?" I asked while keeping a defensive position with Aurora beside me.

January 14th, 2006, 7:20 PM
The unicorn smiled inwardly and changed back, neck cracking slightly. "I say we should run for now," She began. "We need to drop back so that our wounds can heal fo the time, and we can formulate a better plan..." Sure, call her crazy, but if that's what she felt down in her heart, it was that.

January 15th, 2006, 6:48 AM
Orphen nodded and ran ahead.
"You coming then?" he asked her.
Sun Li saw Ryo beginning to fight.
"Yeah I'm fine, I think everyone else is as well, well at least for now." She said running towards him. She stood next to Ryo and Aurora. She held out her daggers in a fighting stance. Ten more ninjas came. These ones looked like the stronger ones.
"Ready Ryo?" She asked smiling.

OOC: No problem Uzumaki

January 15th, 2006, 8:35 AM
"Hah. The more the merrier. This will be fun." I said to Sun Li. Aurora gave a loud howl.
"Yes. This will be." she said.
I take four, Aurora take three, and Sun Li,you take three. Let's go." I said dashing to four of the closest near me. They all jumped and came down on me. I blocked their blows but they increased their speed of attack.
"Gah. These are faster than the others." I said knocking any blades that got near me.
Aurora had already taken out all her's.
"This is easy master." she said waiting for commands.
"Well easy for you to say." I shouted back. Aurora giggled but straightened her face.

January 15th, 2006, 8:56 AM
Kei smiled gratefully at Kiora. "Thanks!" She said. She turned to the unicorn. "I would agree, but it seems more and more of these ninjas are popping up. if we run away they'll just track us down." She explained. Two more ninjas appeared and Kei quickly shot three arrows, hitting one of them, but the other dodged it. "Darn!" She mumbled as the ninja ran towards her. She quickly dodged his attacks and stabbed him with an arrow. "Where the heck are they all coming from?!" She exclaimed quite annoyed.

January 15th, 2006, 10:15 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm not around much, I'd like Shylocke to play my character when I';m not here.

January 16th, 2006, 8:53 AM
Sun Li jumped at her three enemies. She grabbed her daggers and threw them at two of them.
"Wow you gotta be slow to say these things are hard." She said sarcastically as two of them faded. She looked at the last one checking for it's every moves. It jumped at her as she grabbed it's foot and slammed it on the ground.
"Aurora would you like to kill it?" She asked Aurora laughing. She dropped the ninja and ran over to Ryo.

January 16th, 2006, 11:57 AM
"Agh. I should drop this armor. Makes me move to slow." I said.
"You want to fight in this armor. It is hard to move in." I said to Sun Li.
Aurora giggled and struck the foe that Sun Li offered, turning him into dust. I quickly took off the armor and jumped up higher than when I had my armor on.
"Hah. This will be easy." I said slashing through three of the ninjas that attacked. The fourth however fled.
"Darn. He had to run." I said snapping my fingers.
"This crew is cut." I said to Sun Li, who seem eager to fight more. "See. The armor really cut your speed, though I didn;t know it will cut so much."

January 16th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Sun Li saw the other ninja that was fleeing. She grabbed a dagger and threw it at him. It hit the ninja and it turned to dust.
"Well you are still quite fast Ryo" Sun Li chuckled sticking her hand out to reach for the dagger. The dagger flew back into her hand.
"HUH!?" She shouted. She looked at her hand and back to the dagger.
"That's never happened before!" She said in amazement.

Sitatha ran alongside Orphen.
"So wheres the closest hiding place?" Orphen asked her. She pointed to a cave just ahead.
"Over there" She said. They got into the cave and hid.
"They shouldn't be able to find us here" She said to Orphen.
"Yup" He replied

January 16th, 2006, 4:16 PM
"It seems that was it, but I suggest we move on before more come." Kei said slinging her bow on her back, and replacing her arrow in her quiver.

January 17th, 2006, 5:37 AM
Sun Li nodded to Kei.
"Yes lets move out now before we get attacked again." She stuck her hand out to her bag to see if the same power worked with that to. The bag flew into her hand.
"Wow!" She said in amazement looking at her hands.

January 17th, 2006, 5:21 PM
"Seems like you just gained some awsome powers!" Kei poked her head beside Sun Li looking down at the bag that flew to her hand. "Man, I wish I could do that." She muttered. "Oh well what can you do?" She shrugged boredly and started to walk along side Sun Li.

January 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM
"Yeah!" Sun Li replied. She wakled along a path. She turned back to make sure everyone was following so she didn't have to fight again. As they walked along she found a tree and lots of branches on the floor.
"Hmmm! We could make a tree house with this." Sun Li said looking at it.

Sitatha and Orphen were still inside the cave hiding. They had been in there for a good few hours now and still they heard nothing.
"Can't we go now?" Orphen moaned getting up.
"Maybe" Sitatha replied walking over to the entrance. She saw no one and motioned for Orphen to get out. They took in the light squinting as the rays hit their eyes.
"Wow sure is bright." Orphen said shading his eyes with his hand.

January 18th, 2006, 3:10 PM
"Yeah good idea! Maybe you could try using your powers to help us." Kei pointed out. Turning around she saw a red striped tiger. "Well look who's on their way!" Kei chuckled lightly recognizing the tiger. As Everet lazily walked past Kei, she looked boredly up to her. "Why hello my dear friend! How have you been, you ran off yet again!" She said waving a finger in Everet's face. "Well, anyway this is Everet, my companion." Kei looked down at her with a small smile. Everet flred her nostrils and a puff of smoke was released. She lazily looked from one person to the other and stalked off curling up at the foot of a nearby tree.
"What will I do with you?" Kei muttered giving Everet an annoyed look. Sighing heavily she turned back to Sun Li. "Well ignoring my lazy friend why don't we start on the tree house?"

January 19th, 2006, 2:24 AM
"Hmm" Sun Li replied nodding. She jumped up into the tree.
"You got any pieces i can use?" She called down. She saw a big plank of wood.
"Hmm that seems good enough." She said holding her hand out. The wood flew into her hand as she got some nails and a hammer out of her bag. She hammered it into place getting ready to have another piece to use.

January 19th, 2006, 2:25 PM
"Look out here come some more!" Kei called up to her. Throwing a couple of planks her way.

"How big are we gonna make the tree house?" She asked gathering more wood.

January 19th, 2006, 7:49 PM
I walked around gathering large planks of wood. I carried about 7 of them and placed them on the ground nearby Kei. Aurora, now in her sprite form, danced up to a branch a bit higher than where Sun Li was. She tried to help.
"Aurora. You won't help Sun Li very much in that form. I suggest you leave it to us." I said to Aurora. Aurora puffed up a bit with envy. She wanted to help too.
"I can help too you know." She said and waved her hand creating pillars of water that carried the planks up to Sun Li's position.
"See? I can help out too." She pointed out.
"Ohhhh.... I guess. Do what you like. Just don't cause Sun Li too much trouble." I said and continued carrying planks.

January 20th, 2006, 3:46 AM
Sun Li took the planks and hammered them into place.
"Umm, I don't know actually. It needs to be big enough for all of us to fit in." She said. Aurora was still raising the planks with the water pillars which helped quite a bit.
"Ryo you wanna have a try?" She asked jumping down form the tree.

January 20th, 2006, 6:14 PM
"Uh... Help? In the tree? I dunno..." I said thinking about the offer.
"Teehee. Master Ryo is afraid of heights. I don't know what is so scary about being up high." Aurora said, giggling a bit, while still lifting planks.
"Agh. Aurora!!! You have to tell them? " I shouted surprisingly and with a bit of embarrassment.
"S-Sure. I'll try." I said jumping up into the tree.
"Throw me some planks." I said waiting to catch a few planks.

January 20th, 2006, 7:31 PM
Kei giggled lightly. "There's nothing wrong with being afraid of hights!" She smiled. "I'm afraid of spiders! They are gross!" She stuck out her tongue. "Well anyways, here ya go!" She picked up a couple of planks and threw them up to him.
"Make sure not to loose your footing." She said.

January 21st, 2006, 4:23 AM
Sun Li grabbed some with her levitation and place them next to him.
"Don't worry about it Ryo. I used to be afraid of heights but then I did ninja training." She said smiling.
"ABYSALL!" She shouted. A huge black holde appeared next to her. A giant golden coloured beast arose from it. The beast held a giant scythe.
"Yes Lady Li?" He asked in a demonic voice.
"Can you help Ryo and Aurora please. Do exactly as Ryo tells you." She said to him.
"Yes Lady Li." He moaned floating up.
"What should I do Master Ryo?" He asked He cut down a tree with the scythe and started cutting planks of wood.

January 22nd, 2006, 9:57 AM
"Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better." I said smiling as I caught the planks thrown to me by Kei and set them beside me as I looked at the demonic creature Sun Li called.

"Um. Hm. I don't know what to ask you to do so... uh.. I'll give control of you back to Sun Li." I said to Abysall.
"Don't worry too much Sun Li. I'll be fine. After all, I do have Aurora here with me." I said to Sun Li while Aurora giggled at the statement.
"Hm. Maybe a 30 by 30 inch house'll do?" I mumbled setting planks in a flat position for the floor.
I asked the two, "Can I get an estimate so I can start putting it together?"

January 22nd, 2006, 11:06 AM
"Yeah!" Sun Li shouted up. Abysall floated back down to her.
"Lady Li what can I do now?" He asked in his demonic voice.
"umm I don't know. You could go back for a rest if you like." Sun Li said. At hearing her say that Abysall fell back through the hole and back ot his place of rest. Sun Li stuck both her hands out and flew planks of wood up to him.

January 23rd, 2006, 4:58 PM
I caught planks of wood from both Sun Li and Kei and started constructing a large floor for starters. It covered about 60 inches in length and width.
"Uh.. Maybe this is big enough?" I asked looking at what I had created while nailing the last of the boards together. The tree rocked a bit but settled down. Aurora flew around and observed the flat floor.
"Wow. It can fit like... maybe ten people. Teehee." She giggled.
I started forming the walls but decided that another would do better. I jumped down and wiped the sweat that came sliding down my forehead.
"Phew. That was some work. Who wants to try the walls?" I asked.

January 24th, 2006, 8:31 AM
Sun Li jumped back up.
"WOOD!" She shouted holding her hand out. The plank of wood her hand was pointing at started glowing white.
"Huh? What now?" She said to herself. The plank of would appeared in her hand. She looked at her hands again.
"Another new power?" She asked herself shocked. She looked down and concentrated her mind on getting down to the bottom. She started glowing white and teleported down.
"Hmmm different." She said looking.

OOC: Ok guys you can have up to two poers unless I say more :) Mine are Orbing and Levitation