PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day! XD

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
No, I'm not Irish, but.... Bust out the shamrocks and let's celebrate the day of green... XD

Latios Master
March 16th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! :P
I don't celebrate this holiday, since I'm not Irish, but that can't stop me from wishing everyone a great St. Patrick's Day.

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Lol, happy St. Patrick's Day! ^_^ *runs off to pinch everyone who isn't wearing green*

bna_li
March 17th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! :P
I don't celebrate this holiday, since I'm not Irish, but that can't stop me from wishing everyone a great St. Patrick's Day.
What issit? In Singapore we dont celebrate this. But who cares: Happy St. Patricks day...

I feel so stupid..:D

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Happy St.Patricks Day everybody!

Kairi
March 17th, 2004, 09:50 AM
*gets pinched by Kayleigh* Owww...I forgot. ._.; I should have worn a Celebi pin instead of a Mew one today. >.<

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 09:53 AM
I'm wearing green! Don't pinch me!
No, actually I am wearing all green. I got up, and I remembered that today was St.Patricks Day!

Arcanine
March 17th, 2004, 09:54 AM
*gets pinched by Kayleigh* Owww...I forgot. ._.; I should have worn a Celebi pin instead of a Mew one today. >.<
You could always go back to your name on PC (it's green XD).
I am Irish (well I think) but I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Any way heppy St. Patrick's Day.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I have a green Avatar for St.Patricks Day. Well.....actually it's Flygon, but he is still green.

*~Ashley~*
March 17th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I am a quarter Irish so I guess I celebrate it. I think I'll write in green today...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I am a quarter of: Scottish,English,British,American,and I am pretty much all Canadian.
Im not Irish but I like to celebrate St.Patricks Day.

PGN
March 17th, 2004, 11:38 AM
*pinches everyone not wearing green, including himeself XD*
Happy St. Patricks day everyone!!
*runs off and pinches his brother*
*pinches Dakota for no apparent reason*
my work here is done...

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
LOL... *is wearing green*

You can't pinch me. XD Well anyway, i'm only 25% Irish. ^_^... *pinches Andrew*

Ice Master
March 17th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Yay I Wore Green I Never Do I Wear Blue Or Red So You Cant Pinch Me :P

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm part Irish, (only a little) I wore green, and I have green eyes.
.......can't get much better then that! Hehe....

Chairman Kaga
March 17th, 2004, 02:41 PM
What issit? In Singapore we dont celebrate this. But who cares: Happy St. Patricks day...

St. Patrick's day is basically (although it has deeper roots than what I'm saying) a holiday where people of Irish heratige celebrate their ancestry.

Although I'm Irish (and French and English and Cherokee) I don't really celebrate it. I don't really feel a connection to my Irish roots, especially after I found out that I'm mostly other nationalities...I'm actually not really a festive person...

orange*berry
March 17th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Pff.. Lucky me. =P I had no idea it was St. Patrick's day, but I wore olive green pants by conincidence. So I'm safe from pinches. X3 *Gets pinched anyway* Ow! Ow! Ow!

Duuurn! I forgot to draw McChuu today. (It's a tradition for me. He's a red-headed Pikachuu who drinks Guinness, and I draw him every year. x.x) HaHa... What a strange person I am... *waddles off*

Greed
March 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
*Pinches everyone who does not have green in their avatars/sigs*

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll never get pinched! Due to my green avatar! xD

Happy St. Patrick's day!

*dies*

DragonTrainer
March 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Lol, I was half-asleep when I got dressed this morning, and unknowingly, I put on green silk boxers :P.Even though people tried to pinch me, I just pinched them back, I'm not Irish, but it's fun to do the pinching and everything XP

~DragonTrainer

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Green Boxers don't count, DT. ^_^

*pinches DT*

DragonTrainer
March 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Yes they do, why wouldn't they count?They're clothes, just like shorts or shirts, so I believe that they count :P.Seriously though, underwear counts if it' green, at least to me :P

~DragonTrainer

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
It has to be outside, DT.. ^_^... lol...

DragonTrainer
March 17th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Lol, ok then......*Puts boxers on head*There, now the world can see that I am wearing green, so there!:P.Lol, I think I'm taking this to the extreme, so...*Crawls in a hole filled with pizza*

~DragonTrainer

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I wore a green shirt, so I didn't have to realte to using green......uh...unfer garments hehe.....
I got pinched once today, and that was by my sister. Of course, I gave her one back when she wasn't on her guard.
I'm the pinching master! Yeah!
Hehe...
*makes pinching motions with his fingers*

....what an interesting thing to say DT!
He....he....
*gets it on film*
The guys won't ever believe this!

digi-kun
March 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I didn't wear green today so...oh well...i didn't get pinched :P
anyways im not irish but i dont see y its a Irish holiday if St. Patrick was born in Wales... and then we celebate the day he died...why?
and google has kept to their banner changing tradition and changed their google banner to st patricks day themed

MoonLight
March 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Oh My I forgot today was St.Patricks Day XD Im not Irish tho im Scottish XD
Have A Great Green Day Today :D

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Well... *pinches Lindsay.*

Well, Happy St. Patty's Day!

~Alyssa Picariello

Kairi
March 17th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I'm glad I have a green name, so no pinch for me. ;p

HIM
March 17th, 2004, 09:29 PM
No pinchy! No! Pinchy-Pinchy! Noooo! I wore green on accident and went I went to school, they still piched me and I said "What in the #&%@ are you doing you %$#%$^%$&^*^$?!?!" and then I hurt them all really badly. Noooo! I like to write in green! New tradition! Yay! Happs to the Y on Pat'z day!

Kayleigh
March 18th, 2004, 08:44 AM
I'm glad I have a green name, so no pinch for me. ;p
Even though it's not St. Patrick's Day any more, I'll still pinch you! =P *pinches* I can scare away my brother and cousin with my fingernails, though. They're not too long, but they're girl nails, so they hurt! XD And good thing my mom bought me some green pants yesterday. I wore them along with a green shirt, and I even wore my old Christmas socks just because they had green on them, lol. o.o I'm a nut.

Oh, and who's St. Patrick? >_>

Greed
March 18th, 2004, 09:45 AM
*looks at Kayleigh's sig and avatar and grins*

I see no green >D *pinches* MWAHAHAHAHA! XD I know it ain't St. Patrick's day, but like Kay-Kay said, it's still fun to pinch =p

*dies*

Kayleigh
March 18th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Oh, wait! The little leaf on the flowers in Lyla's hair are green! And my eyes are also green too. So hah hah! =D *pinches back*

Flaming Torchic
March 18th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Happy saint Patrick's Da. . . aww crud, I'm too late! :( *hits himself with a reinforced titanium clover leaf*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Happy saint Patrick's Da. . . aww crud, I'm too late! :( *hits himself with a reinforced titanium clover leaf*
FT! There's no green!
*pinches him*
Hah! Another victim.....helpless to my unmerciful pinching!
Hehe...

Kairi
March 18th, 2004, 02:04 PM
This looks to be getting quite violent. o.O; Then again, any excuse for pinching is a good one. ~ ^_^

Haruka
March 18th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yep, It's not that nice to pinch people, but on the other hand, it's fun. ^_^..

~Alyssa Picariello

Chairman Kaga
March 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
For all of you who are wondering, St. Patrick, if memory serves me right, was taken to Ireland as some sort of captive some time in his life and introduced the Irish to Christianity...he's the patron saint of Ireland or something, and he died on a March 17th long ago, I think...

That insufferable girl who pinched me yesterday wants to keep pinching me. Ugh -.-

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:34 PM
*talks like Aragorn*
You will find no mercy in my pinches.......
*all the orcs run away*
That....was cool....
*pinches another person*
For Frodo!
Hehe...

Haruka
March 18th, 2004, 02:37 PM
*giggles* that is sooooo funny... Well anyway? Did you wear green. ^_^

~Alyssa Picariello

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Happy belated Saint Patrick's Day. I'm a quarter Irish, yet no red hair for me. Though, I did inherit the traditional green eyes. ^_^ I wore green, though I did recieve several pinches. We have uniforms at school, and green is part of it... I wore my bright green tennis shoes... Nobody could see them, hence the pinching. Owch. But like DT, people went around saying they were wearing green boxers. XD

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:47 PM
*giggles* that is sooooo funny... Well anyway? Did you wear green. ^_^

~Alyssa Picariello
*sweatdrops*
Well...uh....yes, I did...
*all the orcs snicker*
Quiet! Or do you want to taste my pinches again?
*all of the run away*
That's more like it!
*puts his pinching fingers in his pocket like a sword in a sheath*
Alright! Hehe..