PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Shadow Zone and the Twilight Diaries

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Note: The group has already left the city, so I am no longer accepting sign-ups. Please don't post any.

Pokemon: The Shadow Zone and the Twilight Diaries

-Plot-

Every year, in a place known only as Raincloud Forest, a secret ritual is performed at the beginning of each year. Only a select few know about this ceremony. The Pokemon that perform in this yearly event are only select few, chosen for their secret arts and powers. This ritual that they perform is knows as the Sun Dance, and it is a very powerful ritual indeed

The causes of this dance, if used by someone evil, could result in the very destruction of earth itself. For you see, this dance ensures that the weather will always be there for the coming year. If it is not performed, it could be certain disaster for Earth.

The Pokemon who perform the ritual are a Bellosom, a Jumpluff, a Sunflora, a Roselia, and Celebi, the Voice of The Forest. The day before the dance was to be performed, all the Pokemon were kidnapped. They were sealed with some sort of magic that drained all of their energy, which explains how Celebi was not able to save them.

One lucky Professor was able to witness this event undetected. He was chocled to see some unknown people just walk up and kidnap one of the most powerful Pokemon in the universe. He ran back to his hometown of Maple City, immediately rushing to his Lab and working out a plan to rescue these unlucky Pokemon before the world was thrown into utter chaos.

-Additional Information-

<>The Professors name is Professor Redwood

<>You have been invited to Professor Redwoods Lab, so when you post make sure that after you do whatever you have to do that you head over to the lab.

<> All the details of the plot will be explained as the story progresses.

-Rules-

<>No Powerplaying/God-Modding

<>No spam

<>Be active! If you join this role-play and dont post after awhile you will be booted!(Seems I have problems with this in the role-plays I create)

<>Follow all PC rules as well(May add more rules later)

-Things to Know-

<>To join this role-play, you need some good role-playing skills. If youre one of those people who posts one-liners, dont expect to get accepted here.

<> ABSOLUTELY MUST use good grammar when posting, if youre accepted. If youre one of those people who is too lazy to capitalize their Is or add their punctuation, again, dont expect to get accepted.

-Sign-Up Sheet-

Name: (The name of your character)
Description: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (What your character acts and feels like)
History: (A small history of your characters life)
Pokemon: (You may only have one, and it must be a baby or basic Pokemon. Dont worry, you will get more Pokemon and they will evolve later. Does not have to be a starter Pokemon)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)
RPG Sample: (Required. Either give a sample or give me a link that showcases your best role-playing skills)

(As soon as one person joins, they can make their character come and wait outside the Professors Lab in their post if you want too, but we wont go inside until everyone gets there. Ill make my first post, and Ill give my information about my char later)

--------

Toren Uzumaki slowly walked along the road, heading for the lab of a man named Professor Redwood. He had received a phone call a couple days earlier from the Professor asking if he could meet him at his Lab. He had described that some sort of long journey would be involved, and Toren readily accepted. His parents were worried, but he assured them that this was exactly what he needed and that he would be okay.

Walking slowly beside Toren was a small Cyndaquil, whose head was darting in every direction, taking in the scenery. It had spent most of its life inside, and was overjoyed at the prospect of walking around outside. A couple weeks ago Torens parents had noticed that he was lonely and had bought a Pokemon to cheer him up. Toren was very fond of Cyndaquil, but he still hadnt thought of a name for him.

After several minutes of walking, the building came into view. Toren started to run towards it, Cyndaquil trying steadily to keep up with him. Toren ran up the steps, and put his hand on the doorknob and turned it, but the door was locked. He sighed, turning around and sitting down on the steps, closing his eyes and leaning back against the wall.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Name: Terra
Description: Terra wears a black shirt, jeans, a sapphire belt that holds her pokeballs, black boots, light brown hair that goes half way down her back, deep sea blue eyes, and a black necklace with a white feather.

Personality: Terra is shy and acts cold and mysterious to anyone she meets. She doesn't like to be around people and takes care of sick and or injured pokemon.
History: Terra tells only the closest people her past. (Let me know if I have to change it)
Pokemon: Eevee
Other: Terra is one with nature and it's pokemon.
RP Sample:
I already RP with you do I really need one?

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 06:06 PM
MariaJet: That was fast ^.^ You're accepted, and no need for a sample. I've seen plenty of your role-playing :) Thanks for joining, by the way. You can go ahead and post if you want

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Name: Mike Anone
Description: Look at banner. He is the guy in the green jacket. If you want a better picture then ask me.
Personality: Mike is honest and loyal to what he believes. He trusts everybody he knows and will to try his best to help.
History: Mike is from Pewter City but enjoys a challenge so he was willing to trave so far. He knows a lot about pokemon so he feels confident about this journey
Pokemon: Charmander. Char is his nickname
Other: Mike dreams of having a powerful Charizard.
RPG Sample:
Mike was walking around the new place. It had a forest feel to it. He never been to a green place like this. He knew that Viridian Forest was like this but not as big. Char was next to him.

Char was a bit quite. Mike just got Char and it seems like he doesn't like being with him. Char just walked beside him.

"Nice place. I wonder where is this professor is though." he said.

OOC: Look here if you want to see some of my RP skills. http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51895

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 06:22 PM
charizard_maa: Accepted, but could you please try to add a little more desciption to your posts? I'm not one to talk, but if you just describe how your character feels or what he is doing better and stuff like that then your posts will be perfect ^.^ Same thing with MariaJet, just a little more description is all I ask ^.^

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Terra jumped quickly from tree to tree with an Eevee by her side. "Just a little farther Shadow." Shadow nodded and he continued jumping next to her.
They stopped at a river and took a drink then they used the path on the ground. "Why would the Prof. ask me to come?" She asked herself. Shadow shrugged and walked a little faster.

"Nobody asked you." Terra complained. She stayed at her speed and Shadow slowed down so they could be side by side. Soon the builing was in sight. They hurried the rest of the way there and stopped when they saw someone there already. Terra walked carefully over to the lab and tried the door. "Locked." She muttered. Shadow and Terra walked over to a rock and sat down on it. They waited silently not even looking at the boy and his pokemon.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
January 6th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Name: A.J
Discription: He looks like my avitar you know Braided blonde hair, orange eyes,tan skin,short for his age and that outfit.

personality: He can be very seirous sometimes but deep down he only cares about his freinds and remaining family.

history: rough childhood with a abusive mother and a murdered father
his older brother taunted his height and strengh. the day his father died
he became a cold hearted child with no thought for his childhood.
his mysteirous sister ran away when he was 6 so he didnt get to know her
enough. but he found a mudkip and named it muddy, muddy is the only
one keeping him on the edge of sanity.

pokemon: a mudkip with a simlar past.A.J named him muddy.

other: he became a strong person by training in martial arts and his parents
were psycic so he got a strong part of there genes.

RP sample:

I walked down the empty road looking for any sign of civalization
"nothing so far" I sighed to myself
I was about to pull out a map when I saw a girl
"hello do you know wicth way is to silver city?" I asked her staring in to her empty
crimson eyes
"follow me" she said with no emotion
what a freak I thought to myself

If you want to know more just look at ultima:A trainer quest or ask mariajet

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 06:42 PM
OOC: Hey why ask me ash jr.?

January 6th, 2006, 06:48 PM
ooc: you know ultima best and I am rping on it youve seen

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 06:49 PM
OOC: True. Wait I know Ultima best?

January 6th, 2006, 06:59 PM
ooc: who knows... but I think we spamming

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 07:03 PM
ash jr. - Ehhhh, you're grammar and role-play skills aren't quite as good as I'd like them to be, but I'll let you join. Like I told the others, PLEASE try to add more description to your post. MariaJet did exactly what I wanted in her post. She described everything that she was doing, action by action. She made around five lines, which is certainly a good length. If you need to know what I'm talking about, check her post or some of mine in places like "Team Obsidian" or my post in here.

----

Toren looked back up and saw a girl approaching. She had an Eevee, a very rare Pokemon, beside her.

"It's locked."

He muttered to her, not bothering to look at her. She didn't seem like the talkative type, which was fine in Toren's book. In fact, he was probably the least talkative person ever

His eyes traveled to her as she walked down to the grass and and sat on a rock. It couldn't have been to comfortable, but people have different opinions so maybe she thought it was comfy.

Toren shrugged and unzipped his bag, sticking his hand in and pulling out a notepad and a small, strangely designed pencil. He raffled through the pages until he found an empty a page, then stuck his pencil to the paper, but then stopped. He didn't have anything to draw.

He looked back up at the girl, but then his gaze traveled to the Eevee. It was perfect to draw. Toren studied the Eevee for a minute, then looked at the paper and began to outline the body.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Terra watched the boy then looked up at the sky and sighed. Shadow stayed perfectly still. "He will hopefully be done soon Shadow don't worry." Terra said standing up and rubbing a cut on her arm. "Told you we shouldn't of taken that path. You know you are always wrong when you choose. I always get injured and you come out without a scratch." Shadow smiled and stood like a statue.

Terra walked over to a berry bush and picked two. She quickly planted some in it's place and watered them. She ate one of the berries and quickly gave the other one to Shadow. Terra spotted a wild pokemon and calmly walked over to it. It jumped onto her lap knocking her down. Terra laughed a little and the pokemon let her up. It licked her and ran off. Terra jumped up in a tree and stared at the sky.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 07:07 PM
OOC: my decision? Do you mean about ash jr.? I already posted it in my last post, and we can start once everyone's at the lab ^.^

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Mike just kept walking in on the path. He didn't like the quiteness between Char and him. It was a bit uncomfortable expectly if this is his pokemon that will be with him for the next couple of years.

"Hungry?" he asked.

Char just said nothing. He didn't even look at him and kept his eyes on the path a head.

Mike then saw a small little place. There was a girl and a guy there. He saw one of them had a Eevee. Mike went up to one of them and asked, "Do you know where is this Professor Redwood place is?"

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 07:17 PM
OOC: MariaJet, I feel so sorry for you. Your char is going on this adventure with three other boys. ^.^;;;

Toren was staring at the Eevee, but it jumped up as the girl did and walked away. Toren sighed and tore out the paper, crumpling it up and tossing it in his bag.

"Oh well, there goes Eevee."

He closed his eyes and laid back against the wall once more, but was surprised when he heard a voice ask him a question.

"This is the place. 'Cept it's locked, so we can't get in yet."

He opened one eyes and looked at the boy before him. He looked to be around the same age as Toren, maybe a little older.

January 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I kept following the freaky albino girl until she lead me to a pokemon lab
"silver city doesnt exist you strange little boy but at least here someone
will watch over you" she told me "What do you mean silver city doesnt exsist?"
"just stay here like a good little boy and dont destroy anything" she muttered
walking away. "whatever..." I mumbled walking to the front door only to
see three teens "hey! what are all of you doing?" I asked them

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 07:22 PM
OOC: It's ok I don't mind.

Terra sighed and jumped down. "You follow me every step I take." Shadow nodded and jumped onto her shoulder. He quickly jumped off when she yelped softly after he landed on her cut. "Don't do that."

Terra walked over and jumped up onto the roof of the lab. Shadow stayed down below and watched. "There has to be a way in here. I have waisted enough time." She jumped down. "No luck." Shadow groaned and curled up in a ball. Terra turned to the boy who just asked what they were doing here. She felt a strange sense that she knew him but shook that thought out of her head.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 07:23 PM
OOC: Can't more people join later. I can also make another character too if you want.

IC:Mike heard what the guy said. He was a bit surprise at who answer him. He then said, "Yeah. So this is the place. I thought it was a bit grander."

Mike saw the place. It nothing like the one that Professor Oak has. MIke then notice that he hasn't intoduce himself to them. "So. Hi. My name is Mike."

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 07:54 PM
OOC: Yeah, I was gonna let more people join if they wanted too

'Nice to meet you too. My name's Toren Uzumaki, and this is Cyndaquil, who remains nameless becase I'm not very creative."

He sighed and flipped to another page in his notebook, closing his eyes and trying to think of something to draw, but his mind was blank. He was a little angry that he couldn't think of anything, but it's not like it was the end of the world....yet.....

Toren opened one eye as he heard footsteps. The girl who had been over next to the bushes was now standing near them, but not saying anything. Toren opened the other eye glanced at her.

"And who are you?"

He asked, his voice bland and not very excited. He was meeting new people, but it wasn't exactly the most thrilling event in the world, so he wasn't going to act like it was.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 07:59 PM
"My name's Terra." She said with unreadable eyes that always gazed away from them. "This is Shaodw. My last name is I do not remember. I ran away from home when my brother was six that's why." Shadow looked like he was rising from the dead as he got up from his spot.

They walked over to a tree and Terra hung upsidedown on a branch while Shadow watched her sway back and forth. Terra let go and did a flip landing on her feet with ease. Shadow tried and was successful as well.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Char took a look at the Cyndaquil with awe. Mike smiled and said, "ANd the quite little charmander is Char. He is my partern."

Char just injorn MIke. He had no intrest in him. Just in the little fire pokemon.

Mike was impress with what Terra was able to do. "That was pretty cool. Umm Terra right?" he said. He then walked over to her and threw his out for her to shake it. "Mike is my name."

January 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM
"stupid teens..." I mumbled walking to the door and trying to open it
"err.. I'm thristy I want some cola" I yelled trying to open the door
"why is it locked!!!! you forsaken door!!!" I yelled. by this time I was about to
tear the door down with a stick.
"can one of you open the door or possibly spare a soda?" I asked the three teens

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Terra hesitated then shook it lightly. "Thanks. I've lived with nature since I was 10 so it's been six long years. I have grown really close to nature and all of the wild pokemon left."

Shadow yawned and sat down on the rock the had been on earlier. Terra smiled at Shadow and yawned as well. "Shadow stop complaining if you're tired go to sleep no one's stopping you." Terra said slightly annoyed. Terra reached into a bag near by and pulled out a soda. She handed it to the other boy and walked away without looking at him.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Mike can tell she was rasied in the forest. Well at least he knew that she talks and isn't anti-social.

Char then got bored of the Cyndaquil and went towards the Eevee. He started to poke it. He seems to enjoy it. Mike then remember thathe hasn't taken any pictures let.He took out his camera and took a picture of Char and Eevee. He then thought about a picture of his new people he meet. He took a shot of Terra first.

"Want to see your picture?" he asked her.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Terra blinked a few times so did Shadow. "I'm partly blind that thing is way to bright because I'm seeing spots." Shadow nodded and poked the charmander back. Terra rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Sure." Terra looked at the picture and laughed. "I never will look good because I live in the forest." Shadow nodded.
"No that was my last soda Shadow you can't have one."

January 6th, 2006, 08:21 PM
"thanks for the soda but its like child proof I cant open it" I frowned
"so whats your name?" I asked the girl
"mines A.J" I said not waiting for her anser
"and I am 12...how old are you?" I asked

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Char just poked Shadow agian. He was enjoying himself. Mike was only wish Char was like that to him.

He then said to A.J., "I am only 16. I mean I kind of old compare to you." He then span a shot of A.J.

He then brought up the picture or Terra and show it to her. "THe picture isn't that bad. I mean you look pretty nice. Actally better then what you think."

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Terra grabbed the soda and opeaned it easily."Here and my name is Terra I'm 16."Shadow poked the charmander again.He seemed to be enjoying himself.
"Shadow you're impossible." Terra said shaking her head.

Terra blushed slightly. "Oh yeah if you think I look nice for someone that lives in the forest and woods." Shadow smiled and poked him again.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Char then let out an roar to Eevee. Then poked Eevee again and picked Shadow up over his head. He let out a laugh.

Mike laugh, "I didn't mean that. I meant that you look nice. I mean I not kinding. Come on you must have did something to keep yourself nice."

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Shadow laughed and enjoyed the ride.
"No I use nothing. I think it's thanks to my bond with mother nature."
Terra said with a laugh.
Shadow tried to roar and it came out like a squeek.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Toren folded up the notebook and stuffed it back in his bag. His eyes darted to the others, who seemed to be gathering on the edge of the woods. Now most people would have gone over and joined them, but Toren wasn't exactly your run-of-the-mill kid. He stood up and turned to the door, reaching his hand out. To his surprise, the knob turned and the door pushed open. Toren smiled, and then bent down and whispered in Cyndaquil's ear.

"Cyndaquil, would you mind walking over and telling the others that we can get inside?"

Cyndaquil nodded, and started to walk away, going slowly down the steps. Once he reached the grass, he started to run towards the others, pointing his head in the direction of the Lab to indicate that they get in, that is, if they were even looking at him, which they probably weren't.

Toren shrugged and stepped up into the Lab, leaving the door open so the others could come in.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Char then span around and then fell. He raised Shadow to show the eevee was ok. Then let out a roar.

Mike laugh too. "Well it seems you learned to live with that." He took one last picture of Toren. Then the camera disappear into his coat. "Still why did you came here? I mean it is in a nice place and green."

Mike notice the little Cyndaquil and said, "I think the little guy want us to do something."

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 08:49 PM
"Looks like we can go in. The Prof. called me here."
Terra said bending down and rubbing the Cyndaquil on the head.
She stood up and walked towards the door.
Shadow followed close behind.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Mike guess that too. He then nodded Char and seems to follow him into the house. "Come on little guy. We got something to do."

Char was right by MIke this time but didn't like it much. Mike then walked to Terra and said, "So what is inside this place of his?" He went thought the door and saw the lab.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 09:04 PM
"It's a lot like the other labs."
Terra said going through the door.
She sat down on a speacial chair that was built to fit her.
Shadow did too.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Toren stayed standing, not bothering to sit down anywhere. He started to walk around, eventually coming to a table and seeing a tiny note on it. He picked it up and sighed heavily once more after reading it.

Please wait one moment, Ill be right there

~Professor Redwood

Toren shrugged and laid the note back down. He walked over to a chair, sitting down and closing his eyes, trying to relax.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Mike looked around. Just as he thought it was a bit smaller then Professor Oak's but not as impressive. He like the welcome feeling he got from it though."

Char took a seat next to Shadow. Mike did the same. He found the chairs nice too. The wood looks like it was made from trees in the forest.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 09:14 PM
"Do you like it? I made them."
Terra said smiling.
Shadow smiled too he curled up in a ball.
Terra pulled out a wooden arrow and worked on finishing it.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Mike was surprise. He never thought that something like this could be hand made anymore and expectly from a girl. He tried not to let his surprise show.

"They are very nice. I never seen anything like it." said MIke. Char let out a happy 'char' to show his appreciation of the chair.

"Nice is it?" he asked. Char didn't say anything to Mike.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
"Okay, I'm finally here."

A door creaked open, and a middle-aged man waltzed out. He was wearing a lab coat like most Professor's did, and I'm feeling lazy right now so I'm not going to describe his appearance.

"I supposed that you all would like to know why you're here. Well, gather 'round and I'll explain it all."

He smiled, motioning for them to scoot closer so they could all hear. Toren breathed a sigh of relief that things were finally starting. He picked up his chair and scooted closer towards the Professor, then sat back down. Cyndaquil jumped up into his lap and waited to hear the Professor talk.

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Terra turned her attention towards the Prof.
Shadow did too.
"What is it Prof? I need to get back to 5 Zigzagoons and an Absol they are still healing."
Shadow yawned.

charizard_maa
January 6th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Mike got close but left room for the others. The professor was nothing like Oak. His coat was open and he seemed a bit tired.

Mike was impress with Terra once again. He thought she was amazing. Maybe he can help with healing of those pokemon after this talk. "Ok. I have no idea who you are but you must be some important guy if Professor Oak told me to meet you."

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 09:48 PM
"Well you could say that, I guess. Oh where to begin. For starters, my name is Professor Redwood and I've called you here because I need your help. Here’s how the story begins…”

“Every year, in a place known only as Raincloud Forest, a secret ritual is performed at the beginning of each year. Only a select few know about this ceremony. The Pokemon that perform in this yearly event are only select few, chosen for their secret arts and powers. This ritual that they perform is knows as the Sun Dance, and it is a very powerful ritual indeed.

The causes of this dance, if used by someone evil, could result in the very destruction of earth itself. For you see, this dance ensures that the weather will always be there for the coming year. If it is not performed, it could be certain disaster for Earth.

The Pokemon who perform the ritual are a Bellosom, a Jumpluff, a Sunflora, a Roselia, and Celebi, the Voice of The Forest. The day before the dance was to be performed, all the Pokemon were kidnapped. They were sealed with some sort of magic that drained all of their energy, which explains how Celebi was not able to save them.”

He paused in his story to catch his breath, but then resumed to finish what he was going to tell them.

“Although I have no idea who kidnapped these Pokemon, I have reason to believe that they have used some sort of ancient magic to separate the souls of these Pokemon from the original bodies. These souls have been placed in tiny pendants that have been placed in different spots all over the continent.”

He pulled out a large, brown book which had “The Twilight Diaries” written in cursive on the cover.

“If found this book in the spot that the Pokemon were kidnapped in. When I opened it, the words “Help me” and “Skytower City” were written in it. Although this a guess, I think the first pendant is located in this city. What I need all of you to do is find these pendants and release the souls of these Pokemon. Once they are all freed, the Sun Dance can be performed and the peace will be restored. Now, before I continue, are there any questions?”

Toren was a bit confused, but he decide to wait until it was over to ask questions.

January 6th, 2006, 09:51 PM
I was completly confused and had no idea what he had just said
"can you reapeat the middle and the end and the beggining sir?"

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Terra sighed and nodded. "Of course it can't be performed and we have to recue the pokemon that are the only ones that can perform the Sun Dance. Also can I please go treat the pokemon first?"

Terra and Shadow stood up and waited for a answer.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM
"Oh yes, go do whatever you need to do. But please be back soon, I think you all should leave soon. The more days that pass by that the Sun Dance isn't performed, the worse the weather will get. It will start out with just rains and thunder storms, but could grow into hurricanes and tornados if not done a quickly as possible. A.J., I'll try to explain it better when you come back."

He waved them all off, telling them to return to the lab at 5:00 P.M. That gave them about two hours of free time.

Toren stood up and set Cyndaquil on the ground. He nodded at Professor Redwood and started to walk towards the door, but then turned back and looked at Terra. Normally he wasn't much of a social person, but something seemed different with her.

"Do you need any help with that healing thing? I'd be interested to see it."

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Terra nodded smiling a little.
"That would be great. You can handle quiet a few of them. Follow me."
Terra said going outside and heading nito the woods.
She stopped and waited at the edge.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 10:14 PM
"Come on Cyndaquil let’s go.”

He smiled and Cyndaquil squealed happily. Toren was happy, too. He didn’t normally speak much but he had tried it and she had actually been nice! Toren didn’t usually expect that from people, but Terra was…well he didn’t really know how to explain her.

Toren opened the door and shut it behind him, then hurrying forward and rushing down the steps. He jogged over to the edge of the forest where Terra was waiting for him

“So where are we actually going?”

He said, his eyes darting from Cyndaquil to Terra. Cyndaquil looked sort of tired from running so much, so Toren bent down and scooped him up in his arms.

January 7th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I jumped tree to tree keeping up with terra and toren
"something about that girl...is so framiler" I mumbled to myself
"I wonder if she's free..." I said laughing
"but seirously I have to have seen her before" I strained then a branch
collapsed "ahghhhh!" I yelled falling down in front of them

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Since you guys has just barely started, can I join?

Name: Astrid
Description: She has brown hair that falls about halfway of her body. She has golden yellow eyes with a shade of brown. She wears a blue blouse with brown pants. She stands at 4'11" and is quite petite.
Personality: She is calm and shy around guys. She is also nice and caring. She doesn't like to battle but if she must, she will do it head on with much concentration and skill. Her good nature usually captures most guys though most guys who tried to ask her out were all turned down. (Geheheh..)
History: Astrid lived in a wealthy home. Because her parents are always out of town and have business else where, she is usually alone in her home with her trusty butler Ronald. She has suffered the life of loneliness.
Pokemon: Beldum
Other: N/A
Rp Sample:
I sat looking out the window of my parents' mansion and gave a long sigh.
"Mistress? Are you in her?" came the voice of my butler, Ronald. Ronald was tall and was quite old. He had been serving my family for years now and I trust him as much as my parents.
"Oh hello, Ronald. What can I do for you today?" I asked.
"Well. Here's a package for you. There doesn't seem to be a name from who but it does rumble a bit when you shake it." He said.
"That's fine. I will take it." I said taking the package and thanking Ronald. "What can this be?" I wondered while shaking the box. With questions in my head, I slowly tore open the box just in case. There was a note and a small red and black ball that held a pokemon. I opened the note and read it while holding the ball.
A gift to you, Astrid. was what the note said.
"Hm.." I pressed the little button in the middle and a large flash had appeared. A small, blue pokemon was floating and looking around. The pokemon came up close to my face and looked at it. It gave a small grunt and smiled. I ,too, smiled back.
"Hello there." I greeted it. It gave a small grunt again.
"Ronald. Please prepare some of my things. I am going to start traveling, with or without my parents' permission. It's time I start living the way I want." I said strongly.
"Well said mistress Astrid. I will go now." He said and went upstairs. A few minutes later he returned with a bag.
"Mistress. Here is your bag of clothing and needed items. Please do be careful. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. It would break your parents' hearts if anything happened." He explained.
"I will. Please look after the house while I'm gone." I asked and said my good-byes. Ronald nodded and waved me off as I started my journey.

I think that will do. Tell me if you need any more.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Terra looked down at AJ and pulled him back to his feet.
"You need to be more careful."
She warned and turned her attention back to Toren.
"To my house that I made since I don't live with my family. My evil mother and dead father. I just miss my brother. I live far into the woods where no one can find me."
Terra started to walk through the woods and stopped after a few miles. She waited for Toren.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Mike heard the story wiht some intrest. This could be intresting thought Mike, Char just fell asleep.

"Look like I got myself in something." said Mike. "Hmm. Maybe I should think about this first."

He then ran off to follow Terra. He picked up Char and took him with him.

He caught up with Terra and the others. "Can I help? I hvae some potions and healing suppies." He asked.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 03:38 PM
OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto, accepted. You can join in whenever you want. You can just pretend that you were at the meeting or just missed it for some reason.

"Ok, I'm coming,"

He said, starting to walk forward. After a couple steps, he turned back to make sure AJ was okay. He seemed to be fine so Toren turned back around and started to run forward, trying to keep up with Terra. She was unusually fast for someone, but then again, she grew up in nature and stuff so it was probably all natural to her.

Toren heard footsteps behind him, so he turned back and sighed when he saw Mike coming. He was okay when he was around one person, when people started flocking around he started to get anxious.

Toren ran up beside Terra, then turned back, pointing back where they had just been.

"I think Mike is coming."

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Mike tan a little faster. He found it hard when he was carrying a sleeping charmander in his arms. Char just stayed a sleep. "You sleep though anything don't you."

MIke then tried to get closer and said, "Are you guys going to help too?"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Terra turned around to Mike.
"Sure you can come and help, but no potions or anything man made."
She said as Shadow handed her the bag she had earlier.
"Thank you Shadow let's keep going."
She started to walk her fast pase again. Shadow easily kept up with her.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 05:15 PM
No man-made things? I wonder how this is going to work.

He thought to himself, shrugging his head and chasing after Terra. She was going pretty fast, and Toren struggled to keep up. He wasn't used to running very fast, let alone for so long. He hoped that they would get there soon, they had been giong through the woods for a long time.

Toren thought about asking terra how the process would work, but he decided to just wait until they got there.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Mike tried to keep up himself. He was finding Char to be a bit heavy. Still sleeping the charmander. Mike then went next to her.

Mike then asked, "Why can't I use man-made stuff? WOuldn't that help with the healing much faster."

January 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I was still jumping tree to tree keeping up with the others secretly
"that girl... so familer..." I mumbled
"looking at her brings me good memories" I said starting to stare
"the only good memories there are" I said starting to tear up a bit
"she reminds me of my sister...A little to much" I mumbled keeping up with them
"terra..." I mumbled pulling out my pocketwatch I popped it open and looked at
the picture "terra"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 05:51 PM
"The treatments I do well the mad-made items would have the opposite affect and mess up the healing proccess."
Terra said slowing down.
Why do you keep saying my name?
She asked AJ in her head.

January 7th, 2006, 05:56 PM
"because you look like my sister" I sent at her mind I was still in secret
so she would probaly not think much of it. "I wonder" I said looking up at the sky
"why do you look like her?" I asked myself before I started tree jumping again

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Mike was wondering why that A.J. kid was just in the trees. He thought A.J. was a little weird. He then put Char over his shoulder.

Mike nodded. "Ok. I mean that is cool. Will you promise to teach me your methods after this?"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM
"Well mabey Mike. It's not every day that I take people home with me to help."
I look like your sister? I have a brother somewhere in this world. I ran away when he was six to get away from my mother.
She told him and kept going.
Soon they arrived at three large huts made of the same wood as the chairs.
Terra set her bag down and entered one of the huts.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 06:39 PM
My starting journey had taken me to a large forest and I was lost in its trees.
"Ah. This is not good. I think I'm really lost." I said as I walked around looking for a way out. Suddenlt, a large object had fallen just above my head and scared me.
"KYAAAA!!!!!" I yelled with surprise. My beldum, at the sound of my cry, readied itself in front of me. The object revealed itself and it was a pokemon. The pokemon was a kakuna.
"W-what is that?" I asked with confusion. The kakuna stopped moving and was still. A blinding light came from it as it's shell started to crack. A large bee came out. It was a Beedrill. The beedrill had hovered for a few minutes and made an eerie noise. Suddenly, large groups of beedrill had appeared behind it. They flew towards me ready to inject their poisonious toxins in me and my Beldum.
"Ah. L-Let's run, Beldum. There is too many." I said. I grabbed my Beldum without waiting and ran. The Beedrill gave chase and almost caught up to us. I saw a hut nearby and shouted waiting forr an answer.
"Please, help me!!! Kyaaaa!!" I shouted as I ran closer to the hut.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Terra raced out of the hut and ran inbetween the girl and the Beedrill.
"Stop it you guys and go back home." she said staring at them with intense eyes.
The Beedrill stopped and left. Terra returned to the hut and started to treat one of the Zigzagoons.

Shadow followed her in and handed her everything she needed. When she was finally done she brought the Zigzagoon out and let it go.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Toren was following at a slow pace behind Terra. They arrived at a clearing where three huts were standing. Toren wondered why there were three of them, but he decided to leave that question unanswered.

Terra ran inside the house, but then came back out when a girl came running and screaming for help, being chased by a bunch of Beedrill. She told them to leave...and for some reason they left. Toren shrugged and waited outside. Terra was inside for a couple minutes, and then came back out, setting a Zigzagoon down and letting it run away. Toren smiled and walked over towards Terra.

"I think it's really nice how you take crae of these weak Pokemon and heal them, then release them back into the wild. It shows that's you're a caring person and I just think it's really sweet of you to be doing this. These Pokemon are all probably really grateful for everything that you're doing."

He smiled, then looked down towards Cyndaquil. He looked like he wanted to get down and run around, so Toren bent down to the grass and set him on the ground. He remained in the bending position because it was sort of comfortable.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I tried to thank the girl but she just returned to the hut. The beedrills, too, left.
"Just when I thought I was going to make a friend, she just ignores me. Guess I was too happy about making friends." I said to myself. I slowly walked towards the direction of the hut but did not stop by it. I just kept on walking. Suddenly another group of beedrills appeared. I wondered what to do.
"W-We must fight." I said to Beldum and looked at it. Beldum nodded and readied itself.
"Oh no. I don't know any attacks. Hm... Uh... Try and use....... body slam?" I said. Beldum felt confused at the command.
"Oh no. Um. Try..... headbutt?" I said again. Once more, Beldum did not understand.
The beedrills advance extremely fast on my position. I closed my eyes and shouted, "Use Confusion!" Beldum heard and quickly initiated the attack. The beedrills froze in their places. "Throw them against the trees." I commanded. Beldum, with it's brainwaves, tossed the beedrills against the trees making the beedrills fled in fear.
"Yay. Good job Beldum." I said and hugged it.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Terra watched the girl harm the Beedrill, but she was glad she used her pokemon.
"Hello there why don't you come inside and rest you look tired." She said to the girl.
"Not all of theese are weak. Some were attacked and injured like with cuts and bleeding. A lot were hurt from attacks by the same people who stole the pokemon that perform the Sun Dance. Come in and sit down."
She said going into a different hut. She came out with another Zigzagoon and released it.
"Come on in." She said going back inside.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Mike enter the Terra's hut. It was very nice. He lied Char on a chair so he can sleep. He seem to like her little place. He found it relaxing. He then looked at some of Terra's bottles. He seemed impress.

"What does this does?" He asked Terra not knowing if she was in.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hearing the request, I became quite happy.
"Y-Yes and thank you." I said to the girl. I had followed the girl into one of the huts. I folded my legs under my thighs and sat down. "I am so tired. I think I'm lost. I don't know where to go. These forest sure are big." I said in a calm voice to the girl named Terra as she continued on with what she had been doing.
"Do you live here by yourself?" I unexpectedly asked.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 08:16 PM
"Well Mike this one is for a certain illness. I make all of theese from scratch so it would be hard to use the same as me."
She said treating the Absol.
"I ran away from my family because of my evil mother so yeah I live alone."
She said to the girl. "Here have some tea." Terra said handing them each a glass and filling it up with some tea.

Zelos
January 7th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Toren shrugged his head and walked over to the hut, opening the door and stepping niside, shutting the door behind him. He smiled at everyone and then sat down in a nearby chair, listening to everyone make conversation. He didn't really feel like joining in just yet so he remained silent, hs eyes darting around the room, taking in all the furniture and decor.

Not too shabby. You'd think that a hut like this would be pretty bad-looking, but it's actually kind of nice.

He thought in his head, continuing to sit there and listen. Terra handed him a cup of tea and Toren sipped it, his thirst going away.

"Thank you."

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Mike took the cup. He breath in the tea and took a drink. It was great. "This is some good stuff. Terra."

He then took a jar and looked into it. He saw some stuff in it and asked, "So what in this one? I mean what does it do?"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 08:28 PM
"Thnks I made it myself infact I made everything here myself. That one is for healing leg wounds."
Terra said and started working on the Absol again.
When she was done it stood up licked her and left.
"That's it's way of saying thanks."
Terra said with a giggle.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 08:31 PM
"T-Thank you." I said reaching and taking the cup from her. I sipped it a little.
"It is hot but it is good." I said taking more sips. Beldum had hovered around me a few times as it saw the new people around it. Looking at the two boys, I had become silent and tried voiding their eye contact without looking suspicious. Beldum had started to settle down and it rested on my lap. I smiled at it and patted it's head. Beldum had fallen asleep.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Mike took another slip of his tea and smiled. He never thought he ever would have met a girl like Terra. He had no idea that people like Terra were still even here. He liked it.

"So what the chance of you teaching me how to make these?" said Mike.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Terra smiled slightly.
"Well mabey when we have more than the rest of the hour. Which means we have..."
She walked outside and looked up at the sun.
"We have 45 minutes left before we have to get back to the lab."
She said walking back in and taking something out of a jar then healing a Weedle.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Mike saw that she was healing a weedle now. SHe is something he though. He got close to Terra and took a look at the medicine she was applying to the pokemon. Char finally woke up.

He went towards the beldum. He just looked at them.

"Hmm. Is that a berry in that medicine." he asked wondering.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 08:43 PM
"Crushed berries are used in this one."
Terra said taking the Weedle outside after she was done.
She looked up at AJ.
"You coming in?"
She asked him her eyes unreadable.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Mike was impress even more. She knew about berry crushing. MIke knew a little about crushing.

Char got bored with the beldum and went out to MIke. He looked at Mike and just went to smell his tea. "You want some?" he asked.

Char nodded. Mike then handed him the tea. Char took a drink of the tea and smiled. "Like it?" he asked. Char just smiled.

He wonder what was in it. It making Char like him or at least talk to him.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 08:54 PM
"Hi there." I said to Charmander. Though it heard me it was looking at my Beldum.
"Do you want to play with Beldum? He is sleeping but when he wakes up, I'll ask him to play with you." I said to the Charmander. I placed Beldum on the mat and stood up. I then noticed that my hair was a bit ruffled.
"Um..Terra? Do you have a brush and an extra ribbon?" I asked Terra as she fixed up some more medicine.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 08:55 PM
"Guess not." She said and walked back in.
"I see your Charmander likes it."
She said smiling.
Shadow went over and poked the Charmander
"You're impossible Shadow."
Terra said sighing.
She walked over to a table and picked up one of the brushes and a ribbon.
"Here you can keep the ribbon I can always make another one."
She said smiling.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 09:00 PM
OOC: It is a charmander still but I understand.

Mike smiled too. "I know. I just got the guy a little before I came here. Professor Oak gave me it adn said I should come here. He must have know I like to travel." He then laugh.

Char took another sip and then gave the cup to Mike. "Thanks." He then took a sip too.

"This is as friendly as he have got to me. I guess we have something in common. We both love your tea."

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 09:01 PM
"Thank you." I said taking the brush and ribbon. I brushed my hair straight down several times. I made it into a bundle and tied it so it wouldn't be as long and would make a single ponytail.
"Ah. That should do it. Here is your bru..." I stopped. I did not want to bother her so I went and placed the brush on the table Terra took it from. I returned to my place and just sat there, smelling the enigmatic aroma that cooked from Terra's compounds.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 09:04 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm just used to that from Ultima.

IC: "You're welcome. I believe I haven't cought your name yet."
She said looking at the girl.
"Well it's my own speacial blend so it's never quiet the same."
Terra said smiling at Mike and Char.

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 09:09 PM
"Ah. I'm so sorry. My name is Astrid." I said to Terra as I was flushed with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry that I haven't introduced myself yet." I again said.
I calmed down a bit and caught a breath. I was lucky the boys weren't looking at me. I would had froze up with fear. My face started to feel like it was red and my fingers were trembling. Ah. How stupid. I should had introduced myself before. How stupid. I tortured myself.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 09:11 PM
"It's ok. You did just get attacked by Beedrill so you were a little caught up in the moment."
Terra said smiling and gave Mike some more tea then poured Char a cup.
"Hope you can help once you're done Mike."
She said picking up a jar and looking into it.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 09:11 PM
OOC: Ha ha. I like that.

IC: "Well me and Char like it." said Mike. He then notice that Shadow was poking Char again.

Char smiled and got the message from Mike. He then started to poke Shadow with both of his fingers. CHar let out a laugh and Mike did too.

Mike then heard the other girl gave her name. HE guess it was time to introduce himself too. He walked over toher and said, "Well hi Astrid. My name is MIke and the the charmander poking the eevee is my friend Char."

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM
"Well we have 30 minutes left. Would you like to help Mike?"
Terra asked staring at Shadow and Char.
Shadow poked Char back and smiled with happiness.
Terra smiled and looked at another jar.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Mike smiled and said, "Don't mind if I do. I need to do something while these two play." MIke wonder what goes on in this hut. He saw from Terra's dresser to her medicine shelf. This girl has been through a lot.

MIke then asked, "So what are we doing?"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
"If you go into the middle hut there should be a Seedot and a Lotad in need of healing. I'll be there in a minute."
She said walking outside.
Terra looked up at AJ again.
"Are you coming down or are you going to stay up there?"

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM
MIke did as she said. He walked to the out to the middle hut and saw some berries. They look good so he took a few for himself. He even smelled them. "They smell like something Char would like." he said.

He then went into the hut to find the two pokemon. "Don't worry you guys. I be helping Terra today."

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Shadow followed Mike in and grabbed a jar.
He gave it to Mike to open.
"Come on will you at least come down. You don't have to socialize."
Terra said to AJ.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Char then followed Mike to the hut. He looked at Mike's pocket curiously.

Mike laugh becasue he knew some berries were in there.

Mike took the jar and tried his hardest to open it. The jar open quiet easly. "Do you want me to feed it to them or something?" asked Mike to Shadow.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Terra came into the hut.
"No you spred some on their wounds and rub it in. Did you take some of the berries that were growing outside?"
She asked bringing down another jar.
Shadow brought down a third.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Mike did as she said. He speard the stuff on the pokemon wounds. the pokemon seemed to like it. "Well it makes you feel better then it must be good."

Mike nodded. "Umm yes. I took some. Is that ok?"

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 10:15 PM
"Yes, but please plant some in it's place."
Terra said taking the pokemon outside.
They happily ran off.
"Well that's all of them."
Terra said running her arm across her forehead from the heat.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Mike gave a berry to Char. "Mind planting this berry for me Char?"

Char took the berry and smiled. He ran and planted the berry in the spor where Mike picked it.

Mike then saw Terra. He wonder if she was ok. "Are you ok. I mean it is a bit hot today."

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
"Just a little warm that's all nothing to worry about."
Terra said forcing a smile.
Shadow shook his head as to disagree.
"Oh who asked you."
Terra said to Shadow.

January 8th, 2006, 06:36 AM
"I'm fine up here the only way you will get me in that hut youde have you come get me
so over my dead body" I smirked at her
"Got it? Or do I have to explain again?" I questioned her
"I am staying up here" I decided and then in a whisper "old hag" I chuckled

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 06:39 AM
OOC: You guys do sure post a lot ^.^

Toren stood up and gulped down the rest of his tea, taking it from his mouth and setting it down on the table. Mike and Terra had walked out to go heal some Pokemon, leaving only himself and Astrid in the hut. Toren stood up and walked towards the door, but then turned around and glanced at Astrid.

"My name's Toren Uzumaki, by the way. Nice to meet you by the way."

He was once again about to step outside, but then turned around again.

"Are you coming?"

He said, smiling.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:54 AM
"Hey I heard that! I'm no old hag."
Terra said angerly.
"We should be getting back."
She said and dashed through the forest not waiting for them.
Shadow had to jumped through the trees to keep up with her.

January 8th, 2006, 07:19 AM
I started to chuckle to myself "hag,hag,hag,hag,hag,hag" each time I said I laughed harder "oh well" I said to myself jumping tree to tree again
"I am going to beat you big sis!" I yellled at terra and then heard what I had said
wondering why I said that I stopped dead in my tracks and wondered what
was wrong with me "why did I call her that?" I asked myself about 50 times
then I thought less it and kept going

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Terra stopped and gave AJ a strange look then kept running.
She soon jumped up in the trees and continues.
Soon the lab was in sight and she went in.
Shadow followed.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 10:11 AM
"Well, I'll go now. Catch up if you want to talk or something."

He smiled at her, then opened the door and stepped outside, leaving the door open so that Astrid could come out when she wanted too. Cyndaquil dashed outside of the hut and jumped down towards the ground, landing safefully and chasing after Toren, occasionally blowing smoke rings out his mouth because he was bored.

Having fun, Cyndaquil?

Toren asked, laughing. Cyndaquil nodded and smiled, walking along beside him as they made their way through the forest.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Shdow dragged Terra back out and brought her back to Toren.
"Hey sorry about running off like that."
She said looking at the ground.
Shadow nodded and looked up at him.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 10:29 AM
OOC: I think it's funny how we have over 100 posts and we haven't even left yet ^.^;;

"Oh, that's not a problem. I was going to wait on Astrid to come, but she didn't seem too keen on joining. This mission would probably be easier with her. oh, wait a minute."

Toren bent down to the ground and whispered something into Cyndaquil's ears. Cyndaquil nodded and scampered off in the opposite direction, heading for the huts to invite Astrid back to the lab. Toren stood back up and looked at Terra, who seemed to be staring at the ground for some reason.

"Thanks for coming back, though. Ready to go back to the lab?"

He asked, smiling. He glanced back at Cyndaquil to make sure he was okay, then brought his gaze back to Terra.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 10:34 AM
(Yeah)

Terra smiled slightly.
"Come on then."
She said walking towards the lab.
Shadow pushed Toren up next to Terra.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 10:39 AM
"Okay, I'm coming."

He said, starting to walk forward. He noticd that Shadow, her Eevee, was walking along behind hid legs. Then all of a sudden he pushed him up close to Terra, causing him to bump into her shoulder. He face turned slightly red and he took a step away.

"Sorry. All my fault."

He said, not mentioning that Shadow had pushed him. He didn't want the little Eevee to get in trouble with Terra or anything. He smiled at Shadow and then shrugged his head, movnig his head back and continuing to walk forward.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Terra turned red a little.
"I know it was Shadow. It's one of my.......speacial features."
Shadow smiled and pushed him again.
Terra laughed and Shadow smiled and got infront of Terra.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 10:51 AM
"Special features? Okay."

He said, laughing quietly to himself. He laughed out loud this time when Shadow pushed him again, but he didn't bump into her this time. Shadow walked around him and in front of Terra, so maybe he wouldn't be pushing Toren anymore.

-----

Cyndaquil ran through the forest, passing by treas that were swaying in the wind. He arrived in the clearing and ran back into the hut that they had been in before. He ran over in front of Astrid and started to squeal, motioning for her to follow him out of the hut.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Terra smiled as Shadow ran ahead.
"Finally. He gets way to hyper."
She said sighing.
Terra walked at a good pace.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 11:02 AM
"Well, I guess a hyperactive Pokemon can be good in some instances, but bad in others. Good in battles, maybe bad when your trying to socialize, like right now."

He said, smiling. He looked backwards to see if Cyndaquil was coming back, but he wasn't in sight. Toren hoped that he was okay, maybe coming back with Astrid.

"I'm assuming you named him Shadow because you're plannng on evolving him into an Umbreon? Unless that's just a name that you like."

He asked, glancing at her.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:05 AM
She nodded.
"Yes I want him to become an Umbreon and I named him that on a day I was feeling depressed."
Shadow was already at the lab.
"I don't ususaly socailize."

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 11:11 AM
"Oh, well I guess Shadow is sort of a depresing name if you're feeling bad."

He continued to walk forward, trying to see of they were close to the lab. He couldn't see it for all the trees that towered above, but they had been walking awhile and just assumed that they were getting close.

"I hardly ever socialize either, but it is kind of nice to be talking to someone, even if it's someone I just met."

He made sure the sack that was tied around his back was secure, because it felt like the rope he had tied with was slipping. He grabbed the knot and tightened it, then took his hands and put them back at his sides.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Terra smiled.
"I usualy avoid people. I think Shadow is a perfect name because I'm depressed most of the time."
They were at the lab.
"Well here we are."

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I don't think I could stand being depressed all the time. I'd be too depressed to do anything, let alone go on some big adventure with other people."

He walked ahead of Terra and started going up the steps, his body shivering a little bit. The season was slowly becoming winter, and the air was becoming cold. The weather forecasters were calling for snow to arrive sometime in the next couple of days.

Toren reached the door and opened it, stepping inside and waiting, holding the door open for Terra.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 11:20 AM
MIke then gave A.J. a hard hit on the head. HE then said, "Treat the lady with a bit more respect ok. Little kid." Char gave A.J. bad look and then kick him. He thne ran up to MIke.

Mike ran after Terra and the others. He finaaly caught up with them. "Ok so what now? I mean are you guys really going on this journey?"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:20 AM
"Well I am." Terra said to Mike.
"Thank you."
She said walking inside.
"Things have happened that made me depressed."
Shadow was waiting for them.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 11:25 AM
"No problem."

He said, stepping inside and shutting the door after Mike walked in. The room was warm, so it didn't take long for Toren's body to warm up again. He walked over to a couch that Professor Redwood had inside in the room and sat down on the right side, leaning back against the soft cushion and sighing, hoping that the Professor would come in soon.

Hmmm, hope we can leave soon. This is becoming rather boring, waiting no him all the time

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Terra sit down next to Toren and Shadow jumped into her lap.
"Shadow."
Terra groaned.
Shadow smiled.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Mike took a set next to Terra. He wasn't really wanting to do this but it may be good for both him and Char.

MIke also wanted to know a little about Terra. She seem to know a lot about medicines and importan stuff.

"So this journey will be a tough one right?" asked Mike. He just wanted to know what he was getting himself into.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:47 AM
"Yes it will be dangerous. More for some of us."
Terra said looking at Mike.
Shadow poked Char.
Terra picked him up and stopped him.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Mike was wondering what Terra meant. Was she talking that it was going be dangerous for him? Miek didn't like that donbody had confindace in him.

Mike then said, "Well I can take care of myself. HOw hard can it be."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM
"No it's not going to be harder for you Mike. It's going to be harder and much more dangerous for me."
Terra said with unreadable eyes.
"It will be hard and dangerous for you though just not as much."
Terra waited for the Prof. to come.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Mike was surprise at what Terra said to him. He was wondering how she knew what he was thinking. Char was starle by Terra's action too.

Mike then asked, "Who you knew I was thinking that. I mean if I was thinking that. How you knew?"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Terra looked away.
"Well I'm psychic and my mind sometimes listens to the thoughts of other people."
Shadow was freaking out and was about to run into a wall.
He stopped and a light was around him. Terra had used telekanesis and brought him back to her lap.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:41 PM
MIke was kind ok with that. MOre like impressed. Strange he thought but he have seen stranger.

Char was impress too. He wanted to float too like Shadow.

MIke then asked, "That is cool. I mean I wish I was like able to do that. But could you try not to look into my mind. I mean that is kind of privite."

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 12:45 PM
"Ahh, welcome back everyone. Oh wait, where is that AJ boy?"

Professor Redwood asked, opening a door and closing it behind him.

"He should be here by now. It's ten minutes past five."

He said, pulling up a chair and seating himself in it. In one hand he held a paper where he had written down a bunch of notes, and in the other he held the book from before, The Twilight Diaries

"I guess we have to wait until he gets here."

---

Toren closed his eyes and sighed, hoping AJ would arrive soon, He wanted to get going before it got dark.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Terra ran back to where AJ was and pulled him back to the lab by his arm.
"Got him."
Terra said putting him in a chair and sitting back down.
"Please tell us now so we can go."
Shadow was floating in the air and he looked like he was flying.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Char was looking at Shadow with envy. He really wanted to float in the air. He looked at Mike.

Mike had a nervous smile and said, "Sorry Char. I can't use my mind to left you in the air. I not pyschic."

Char gave Mike a light punch. Mike ligthly punch him back. He then saw that A.J. ws here.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Terra made Char float too.
"How is that? Happy now?"
She asked.
"So Prof. what were you going to tells us?"

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:05 PM
"Oh, well aren't you the forceful little girl?"

He said, beaming.

"As I said before, the place you all need to go is Skytower City. Although I have no idea where the pendant is there, you all need to figure that out. I will help you along this journey as much as I can. Here are some devices that you can use to communicate with me."

He reached into his bag that he had and pulled out four, tiny little devices that had tiny screens on them that looked like cell phones, but were larger. He walked around the room and handed them each one, then returned to the chair.

"Skytower City is located to the East, so you'll need to leave toen and travel along Route 26. There's one more thing I need to know."

He held up the book that he had in his right hand.

"The Twilight Diaries. I need someone trustworthy to carry this book that will not lose it. If this book disappears, I believe the world will be impossible to save. How about you, Terra? Do you think that you could keep this safe?"

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Char was happy now. He ws trying to get close to Shadow and poke him.

MIke was smiling. He enjoy that Char was haing fun. Mike took the device and looked at it. This be a nice thing to learn to use he thought. Mike then eyed the book. He wonder what was inside it. WHat did it say and all.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Terra nodded.
"On Arya the ledgendairy worrior also my greatgrandmother's grave I vow not to loose this book."
Terra said taking the book and sitting back down.
"Shadow would you please go get me sowrd?"
Shadow nodded and ran out the door and Char contiues to float.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 01:21 PM
MIke thought that Shadow was going to have a hard time with the sword. "GO help the SHadow with the sword would you Char."

Char did as he was told but was having a hard time moving while being floating.

MIke looked at the book. He asked, "So Terra. What is in it?"

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM
"Well, there we go then. One more thing and you all should be ready to go."

He stood up and walked over to the door he had come in in, and disppeared inside. he returned a minute later with two, medioum-sized packages.

"These are tents. One for the boys and one for Terra. Inside you will find blankets and pillows to sleep on. All you have to is pull this cord and they unfold themselves. When you're done, pull the cord again and it will fold up, they're pretty nifty. Technology nowadays baffles my mind."

He took them both and handed them to Toren, who took them and put them in his lap.

"Are there any more questions before you leave? By the way Mike, there's nothing in that book. For some reason, I just think it will help you along the way."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Shadow came back holding a large long sword with a long and large red handel. The blade was black.
"Thank you Shadow."
Terra said taking the sword.
"I don't need a tent. I don't sleep."
Terra said to the Professior.
She opened the book and saw words in it lots of words.
Terra closed the book.
"There is nothing in it."
She said.
Shadow looked in it and saw nothing.
Terra was confused why only she could see the words.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:30 PM
"Well, if you have any quesitons, feel free to call me on those devices, whatever they're called. My number is programmed into all of them."

He smiled warmly at all of them and once again disappeeared into the room he had been in before.

----

Toren stood up, holding the tents that the Professor had handed them under his arm. He wa worried about Cyndaquil who hadn't come back yet, but he tried not too show it.

"Is everyone ready to leave for Skytower?"

He asked, looking around at everyone in the room.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:36 PM
"Yeah."
Terra said sheathing her sowrd and let it hang fronm her waist.
Shadow floated again and Char was still floating.
"Let's go."
She said walking outside.
Shadow followed.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:41 PM
"Don't sleep? Well, okay."

He said, walking outside and leaving the door open for the other two boys He walked down the steps and ran to the edge of the forest, stopping beside a rather large tree. He still didn't see Cyndaquil coming, which worried him. They had been gone a long while and he had no idea what was going on.

"Cyndaquil! Are you out there?!"

He shouted, hoping that Cyndaquil would hear it and come running. When he didn't hear anything, he turned around and hung his head low.

CyBeastSaber
January 8th, 2006, 01:44 PM
OOC: Gah. So many small posts. I might need a recap guys.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
OOC: Ok. AJ called Terra an old hag. She got mad and ran back to the lab. Shadow dragged her back to Toren who was walking towards the lab after talking to Astrid (right?). They walked back to the lab and Mike kicked and punched AJ then walked with us. We sat down in the lab and waited. The professior told us about where we needed to go and he gave us two tents and he gave Terra a blank book. She was the only one that could see words in it. Shadow got Terra her sword and they had just went outside.

How was that?

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 01:53 PM
OOC: A little bit more. My Cyndaquil is waiting in the tent on Astrid, trying to get her to come with him. That should just about cover everything, though you may want to check the posts to make sure.

January 8th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Ooc: again when I left this was at 90 -_-

A little angry at terra treating him like a child he tryed to forget and forgive
"yeah I'm ready to go" I said playing with the little device
"lets go" I mumbled getting something out of my pack I pressed a button and
it turned into a white staff "to be extra carefull my mind cant see everything for me"
I told the group

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 02:01 PM
OOC: Sorry ;_;

IC: Terra practiced with her sword for a few minutes the sheathed it and grabbed her bag.
"Well I'm ready."
She said as Shadow jumped up on her shoulder.
"What about Astrid?"
Terra asked.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 02:14 PM
"I'm not sure."

Toren looked back, and smiled when he saw something red running towards him. When it got closer, it turned out that Cyndaquil was running towards them. Toren spread his arms out, and Cyndaquil leaped into them. "Cynda!"

It screamed, smiling. Toren asked it if Astrid was coming, but Cyndaquil shook his head. Toren sighed and walked over towards Terra, pausing to set Cyndaquil down on the ground.

'I guess we wait for AJ and Mike to come out, then we go."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 03:04 PM
"AJ said he was ready. We are only waiting on Mike."
Terra said as Shadow played with her hair.
She went through her bag and sighed.
"Shadow run back and get a few things for me."
Shadow nodded and left.
He came back shortly with some jars and other things.
She put them in her bag and smiled.
"Thanks. Now I'm ready."

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 03:19 PM
"Hmm, I wonder what Mike's doing. I think we should leave soon so maybe we could get about an hour of walking before it gets dark."

He said, pulling the bag off that was tied around his back and knealing on the grund, opening it and ruflfling through the contents. He took the two compact tents that Professor Redwood had given them and stuffed them inside.

Meanwhile, Cyndaquil was once again running around, blowing fire and occasionally a smoke ring into the air, which was how he relieved boredom most of the time, to Toren's dismay.

January 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I poked my staff around the area putting my mind at rest making sure I wasnt going to bump into a tree. "Hey guys am I going the right way?" I asked them trying to keep up
"I dont have enough energy to see with my mind so I have to see with a staff,how pathetic" I told myself

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Terra sighed and grabbed AJ by the back of his collar.
She kept him from walking straight into a tree.
"Hold it. We aren't even leaving yet and you almost walked into a tree."
Shadow thought that was funny.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 03:42 PM
OOC: OK. I here. I went to take care of some stuff. Then my sister beat me to the computer.

IC: Mike finally had Char by his side. "Ready. The others are waiting on us."

Mike and Char went out of the lab. He was messing with the device and saw somestuff. He has glad to have device like this. He saw he was even able to put in numbers. He reach the others and said, "Maybe before we leave we should put in each other numbers in here in case of problems."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Terra nodded and turned AJ around.
"There now you are going the right way."
She said and pulled out the device she was given.
"Ok. So what's yours Mike?"
She asked as Shadow dug through her bag.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Mike looked at the owner screen. He saw thatit had his number on there.

Char just went on top of Mike's shoulder and nodded. He pointed at Mike's device.

Mike then said, "Well I found it. It is easy too. It is 1239. Easy right?"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Terra put the number in.
"Ok and mine is 5987."
Terra said looking at her screen.
Shadow pulled out a bag and ate a little of what was inside of it.
"Don't eat to much of that."

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Mike went into the number screen and put in Terra's num. He was also able to get it on speed dail too. "That should make it easier for me to call you." he said proudly.

Char pushed the button which made his called Terra's device.

"Char. What you did that for?" said MIke.

Char just smiled and MIke then said,l "Well let see if it works" said Mike waiting for Terra's to ring.

January 8th, 2006, 04:07 PM
"Hey Terra" I said pulling at her shirt sleeve
"Whats my number?" I asked her giving her my device
"I wonder..." I mumbled

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Her rang and she answered it.
"Yep it works."
She said and then looked at AJ's.
"Yours is 4378."
She said and put those both on speed dial.
She handed it back to AJ.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Mike did the same too. He also put A.J. on speed dail too. Char was about to press the button but MIke stopped him.

Mike then said, "What is wrong with A.J.'s eyes? I mean why can't we see anything. I guess something happen while I was figuring out this thing."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:21 PM
"I think it has something to do with that staff I'm not sure."
Terra said looking at AJ.
"You need to be careful since you can't see at the moment. i'll guide you so you don't run into anything."
She said as Shadow started going through her bag again.

January 8th, 2006, 04:25 PM
I heard them asking about my sight so I thought I would anser them
" I'm blind" I told them
" sometimes I can see with my mind thats how I ussaly get around" I started to explain
"but I run out of energy sometime and have to use this" I finished

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Terra fell back and landed on the ground.
"What!? You're blind!?"
Terra said shocked.
My brother was bling the last time I saw him.

January 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
"Yes hard to believe but I am blind" I told them
"But I dont like to tell people because you know pick on the small weak blind kid" I told them "makes me a easy target"

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Toren pulled out his little device hitng and programmed the other's numbers into his, He walked over to their little circle, not listening to their conversation.

"My number's 3714, if it matters. I think we need to get going."

Toren sort of sounded like the leader, the way he was telling everyone to get ready to leave. He didn't mean to sound like one, but they were all just standing around while the world slowly was destroyed. He thoughtthat the sooner this was over with, the sooner everything could return to normal.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Terra got up and put in Toren's number.
Why is his so much like my little brother. I didn't really like my other brother.
Sheh felt sorry for him.
"Yeah we should get going."
She said taking AJ's hand.
"Come on I'll lead you."
She said graabing her bag and Shadow then started walking.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Finally, here we go,

Toren thought as his started to move forward. He felt kind of sorry for AJ, him being blind and all. It was kind of sad.. Toren couldn't imagine what life would have been or would be if he had been nlind.

"Come on Cyndaquil! We're leaving!"

"Cynda!"

Cyndaquil squealed as he he ran towards Toren, his pace slowing when he caught up to Toren, Toren smiled at his little friend and motioned for Mike to follow them.

Toren couldn't get his mind off that girl from before, Astrid. She had seemed like she would make a good battler, a great asset to their team. Maybe she would decide to follow them.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Terra pulled AJ gently and led him down the path.
Are you ok with me leading you?
She asked him in his mind.
If not I can get Mike or Toren to lead you instead.

January 8th, 2006, 05:07 PM
holding terras hand made me feel childish but I was gratefull for the help
"so where are we going? I never really was part of this" I said then I explained about the
girl and about silver city. "pretty wacky isnt it?" I asked her

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:14 PM
"Yes strange, but I know stranger. I don't have emotions a lot of the time."
She said making sure he didn't walk into anything.
"We are going to the Skypillar I think it was."
Terra said as they walked down the path.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 05:19 PM
"Skytower City, but close enough."

Toren said, glancing at Terra. The group was now exiting the city and entering out onto Route 26. It was pretty much a long, winding path with some trees and Moonlight Forest right smack dab in the middle of it. But they probably werent't going to make it to the forest 'till tomorrow.

"We''ll have to stop in about 30 minutes, because it'll be almost dark by then."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:24 PM
"Sorry I got it confused with a pillar I had been in before called the SkyPillar."
Terra said frowning.
"Ok in about 30 minutes we stop for the night got it."
Shadow nodded.

January 8th, 2006, 05:43 PM
" 30 mins until we go down for the night.. okay" I mumbled
"hey terra I was wondering what was your brothers name?" I asked her
" my sisters name was terra and you remind me so well of her even if Im blind"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:58 PM
"His name was AJ."
She said softly.
Terra was getting tired.
"When do we stop for the night?"
She asked.

January 8th, 2006, 06:06 PM
"probaly about now" I ansered her
"do you ever think about your brother? do you ever feel he is always near?" I asked her
"I feel that way about my sister"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM
"Yes I do. I miss him like crazy. Let's stop now if we travel any longer than we will get lost in the darkness." She said stopping.
"Let's sleep here."
She said choosing a hidden spot.
"We can't be seen here."

January 8th, 2006, 06:50 PM
"yeah this is a good spot I can feel it" I smirked
"you must be smart to have figured where to stop" I told her
" big sis" I said then I covered my mouth and mentaly pounded myself
"sorry kinda automatic" I told her

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Terra smiled.
'Well of course I know the perfect spot to stop and stay safe. I live in nature and take care of it. In return it gives me what I need."
She said and took one of the tents out of Toren's bag and set it up.
"Here you get some rest."
She said and led him inside.
She came out and grabbed the book then jumped up in a tree and studied it.

Zelos
January 8th, 2006, 07:52 PM
"Okay, this spot looks perfect."

Toren said walking over a couple feet away from the other ten and pulled out the other package. He set it in the ground and puleld the cord, then stepped away. The tent shot out like a spring, assembling itself.

"Night everyone."

He muttered, disappearing into the tent. He left the other packages two on the ground in case Terra and Mike wanted their tents. Cyndaquil scampered into Toren's tent, following Toren as well. The little guy found a blanket and curled up on it. Toren meanwhile unfolded a sleeping bag and climbed into it, laying his head on a pillow and shutting his eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

PkMntrainer127
January 8th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Hi, um I'd like to post my information and my sample post but I'm not sure if anyone is on, could someone please reply to my post, thank you

CyBeastSaber
January 8th, 2006, 08:05 PM
OOC: Agh. You guys are going way to fast. Please wait for me. I have to read so many posts. *Snivels*

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 08:16 PM
OOC: Scan and pick up. Learn the skill and you do fine.

IC:Mike just listen in piece while he followed them. He didn't want to ruin the moment. Char did the same. Tough stuff he thought.

The reach a place to rest which was fine with Mike. He was getting tired anyways. He sat down and started to play with the device given by the Professor. After a while he was able to pick up a map. He smiled glad at his succus. "That is pretty cool" he said.

Zelos
January 9th, 2006, 08:47 AM
OOC: PkMntrainer127 - I'm sorry, but we're at the cut-off point of this RPG, I'm no longer accepting sign-ups, considering we've already left the city. I'm sorry I forgot to put that in my first post, but I'll do that after I finish this post

Uzumaki_Naruto - Sorry about that, but in the rules of this RPG it DID state that you should try to post frequently or you will get left behind. If we had to wait for every single person to post a lot we would be waiting forever.

IC:-----

Toren was having trouble sleeping so he sat up in his sleeping bag and rubbed his eyes. He was tired, but his body would simply not let him rest. He had been having trouble like this the past couple of days. Maybe he was excited about the days ahead, or maybe it was something else.....

Cyndaquil was alreday fast asleep when Toren sat up, but the rustling of his sleeping bag made the tiny Pokemon wake up and squeal. He noticed that his master was having trouble, but he didn't know how to help him.

"Cynda!"

"Thanks Cyndaquil, but I don't think that's going to work."

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Terra flipped through the pages of the book.
She wondered about it and how she could only see words in it.
Started at a faint rustling she looked down at the tents and sighed glad it wasn't a traveler or someone else......
Shadow watched the moon and smiled.
That made Terra smile too.
She then went back to reading the book.

Zelos
January 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
"Oh, forget this. Maybe going outside will get my mind off things."

Toren stood up and and let the sleeping bag drop to the floor. He picked up his jacket that was tossed to the side and wrapped it around his body, zipping it up and straightening it out.

"Cyndaquil, wanna come?"

But Cyndaquil didn't answer. Toren figured that he must be asleep, so he went to the front flap of the tent and zipped it open, stepping out and looking around.

Close to where they were was tiny hill that when you went to the top you have a perfect view of the moon and a small forest below. Toren thought it looked like a good spot to sit so he made sure he wasn't about to trip over anything as he made his way too it, finally reaching the mound and settling at the top. He looked up and gazed at the moon, which illuminated the night sky with its brilliance. Toren smiled and continued to look at it, not able to take his eyes away from how perfect the full moon looked.

(Just to clarify, it's almost pitch-black. Just wanted everyone to know ^.^)

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 04:04 PM
(I know it is ^.^)

Terra put the book away and looked at Shadow.
"I know Shadow they are going to star right now."
Terra said and her eyes started to glow red.
Shadow sighed and looked up at the stars and the moon.
"They will stop when the sun comes back up."
She said pulling the book back out.
Her red eyes gave the book a nice red tint.

Zelos
January 9th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Toren thought he he heard someone talking, so he turned around and looked around, his eyes locking on a faint, red glow. It sounded sort of like Terra's voice, but he couldn't be too sure.

He stood up and walked over to where he thought the voice was coming from, but he didn't see anybody. He was very confused about what was going on. But when he looked up into the tree his question was answered. Terra was reading through the book that Professor Redwood had given her.

Reading it? But I thought that book didn't have anything in it.

Toren reached up and grabbed one of the tall branches, hoisting himself up onto one of the sturdier branches where he sat down.

"What are you reading in there? I thought it was blank..."

Toren asked her, his head feeling very confused. He was normally a knowledgeble(sp?) person, but if a book didn't say anything you couldn't read it. The possibilities baffled his mind.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Mike was amiring his work. He was able to get a map on the little device and program numbers in there. NOw he was working on seeing if he could get it to work like a radio.

Char went over to see what Mike was doing. He then poked him. "Oh. It is late isn't it. I guess we should eat." MIke took out some food. Some was berries and a sandwich. He gave some to Char. Char took a bite and smiled.

MIke then yelled at the others and said, "Um. If you guys are hungry I have some stuff to make sandwiches. Do you guys want some?"

January 9th, 2006, 05:28 PM
I didnt like the feel of my tent so I got out and felt around to get a hold of where I was
going "Okay where is everyone?" I thought outloud
"Is it daytime?" I yelled until I tripped on a root and fell in to a cavern
"arrg my legs where am I?!" I yelled

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 05:38 PM
MIke made another sandwich. He put it on the side and then Char ate it. He injored him and saw A.J. on the floor.

Mike ran over to A.J.'s side. He helped him up and said, "Hey kid. Try and watch it. I mean where is that stick of yours?"

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Terra nearly jumped at all of the noise.
"Here you look through it do you see anything writed in it?"
She asked handing the book to Toren.
Terra then went down to AJ.
"Are you okay? Where is your staff?"
She asked calmly.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:14 PM
MIke wented into A.J.'s tent and looked for his staff. He found it easily since it was white. He then took it out and tried to hand it to him.

"Umm her kid. Your stick thing. Maybe you should tie it to yourself so you won't lose it." said Mike putting it near his hand.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Terra sighed and jumped back up.
"Here I'll let you see it later."
She said taking the book from Toren.
"Mike look in here and tell me if you see any words at all."
She said giving him the book.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM
MIke took a look at the book. He wasn't able to see much but that was explainable.

MIke then looked at Char and said, "Hey Char. Look in my bag and see if you can pull out a small case."

Char did as he was asked and pulled out a small case. He handed it to MIke. He then open the case and pulled out some glasses and put them on. He then put the case in one of his coat pockets. "Hmm. That better."

He took a look and said, "I think I see something here. I not sure but it is a bit blurly. Maybe a picture or a word?"

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Terra's eyes continued to glow red and she took the book back and looked at it.
"Well I can see words on every page and they are all crystal clear."
She said he eyes going across both pages reading.
Shadow came up onto her shoulder and looked at the book to him it was blank.
He just had a confused look on his face.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Mike nodded and said, "Well I can see something. It just blurly even without my reading glasses." He then put them away.

MIke then noticeher eyes were a bit red. "Do you need some solution stuff for your eyes. Are they burning or something?"

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Her eyes shone a bright glowing red.
Terra shook her head.
"No they glow that color at night it's perfectly normal don't worry."
She said putting the book in her bag and pulling out a sketch pad.
"I can see clearly at night too."

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Mike was a bit worried. He never seen anybody like her before. Glowing eyes and seeing in the dark. That can;t be normal.

Char pointed at her eyes. Mike put Char's hand down and said, "It is rude to point."

He then said, "So how are you able to do that? I mean is that normal to others?"

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Terra frowned.
"That's something I would rather not talk about."
She said as Shadow tugged her hair.
"Hey cut that out."

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Char did the same but on Shadow. He pulled on SHadow's fur.

Mike was ok with that as long as he wasn't hurting Terra. MIke then said, "Oh that is cool."

He tried to come up with a new topic to talk about. He then said, "You know this device can do a lot. I mean it can have a map on it and I kind of close on getting it to play as a radio." He showed the device that the professor gave them.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 08:05 PM
"You just press this button."
She said and music started to play.
Shadow stopped and relaxed.
"It sooths savage beasts."
She said sarcastically poiting at Shadow.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Mike laughed. He saw that Char did the same thing as Shadow.

He then said, "WOw. I guess I almost came close on figuring it out." He then turned his on too. He wonder what else can he make this do. He really want to play with it.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Terra sat down against the tree and started to draw Char.
She sketched him easily and painted it with some paint she brought.
Shadow was laying down hypnotized by the music.
Terra smiled and put Shadow in the picture too.

CyBeastSaber
January 9th, 2006, 09:37 PM
OOC: Agh. My comp. crashed. *weeps* Well it's back and running. I missed so many posts.

IC: I had eagerly followed after the group though also losing their tracks.
"Ah. Where are they? I guess this is what happens when I dose off." I muttered while I was followed by Beldum. Beldum grunted and looked around also searching for everyone.
"I think they went this way." I said while randomly pointing in a direction. Beldum had disagreed. It looked around and took off in a different direction.
I ran after it for quite some time and became partially exhausted.
"Huff huff. Where are they? Wait. Who is that?" I asked Beldum,who had stopped, and wondering who the person who was sitting against the tree was.
"Terra? Terra!!" I shouted and ran towards her. "So this is where you were. I thought I was lost again." I said and gave a deep sigh of relief.

January 10th, 2006, 05:47 AM
as I got up I picked up my staff and walked out of the cavern
"hey terra I overheard you talking about a book can I see?" I told her
I took a glimpse and It appeared in my mind
"agghh!" I yelled startled
"It just popped into my mind so creepy" I mumbled

Zelos
January 10th, 2006, 01:52 PM
“Well, I don’t see anything in that book. It’s completely blank.”

He leaned back against the base of the tree and sighed. He noticed that Terra was drawing so he decided to draw too. He reached in his bag and pulled out a notebook and one of his favorite pencils. He flipped to an empty page and put his pencil to the paper, sketching out an outline of Shadow’s body.

Hmmm, Eevee’s aren’t that easy. Hope this will work out.

He thought, as he continued to pencil in the details. He accidentally went way out of the drawing when he was startled by someone coming and making noise. He recognized the voice as the girl from before, Astrid.

“Astrid, what are you doing here? You walked all the way out here in the dark?”

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 04:19 PM
MIke was finding that wierd. A blind guy can read it but now him. He knew his eyesight when it came to reading was bad but it not that bad.

MIke then said, "YOu kiding me are you? I mean I bary saw anything but you can."

CyBeastSaber
January 10th, 2006, 04:45 PM
"I guess I did." I said as I looked around noticing that it was dark. "Well. I sort of followed Beldum because he was leading the way." Beldum smiled a faceless smile and spun in a circle.
"That was harsh. Beldum made me run after it for a long time. I thought we were going to get lost again, too." I said, sighed,and slumped down on the ground.

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Terra flipped to a new page and drew Toren.
She painted it and looked at it.
She added the others in it too.
Her eyes glowed softer because it wasn't as dark, but it was still dark.
"It appeared in your mind?"
She asked a little confused.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Mike looked at her drawings. He was impressed. He finally gave up on trying to read the text. He found it crazy.

He looked over and asked, "What are yo drawing. Do you need more light?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Terra shook her head.
"I'm drawing you guys and I have plenty of light remember."
She said her eyes flashed and she continued to draw.
Shadow moved his ears up and down for entertainment.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Char looked at his own picture. He flip thought her pages and saw his.

MIke pulled his charmander away from her and said, "Char. Cool it. I mean she will show you if she had a chance."

Mike then said, "Well. I just thought that it be better. You know so it won't be so hard on you."

CyBeastSaber
January 10th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Hearing that Terra was drawing our pictures, I blushed heavily and quickly retreated to a nearby tree hiding partially behind it.
"P-P-Please don't draw me, Terra. I-I-I don't think you should. I-I-I look really terrible a-and....." I stuttered a bit and stopped. Beldum found it interesting that I was hiding. He thought it was fun so he did it too. He went behind a tree and started going up and down as he hid himself from everyone.

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:31 PM
"Don't worry Astrid I didn't draw you yet."
Terra frowned and put the sketch pad down.
She pulled her knees to her chest and looked at the ground.
"Why bother everythig is hard on me anyway."
Shadow looked at Mike and nodded sadly.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Mike then nudged on Char. He whisper in his ear. "Go get that girl and bring her out here. She shouldn't be alone on a night like that."

Mike then went over to Terra and said, "You shouldn't be hard on yourself. Everything is hard but that what makes it fun. I mean I can't read anything with out my glasses but it ok. It makes things hard but still fun. Then there is this little device."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:39 PM
"You wouldn't think it was fun if you lived my life. Always running trying to get away from something that is impossible to get away from. Hiding from everyone day and night. Living in fear."
She said sadly.
Shadow went to sleep.

CyBeastSaber
January 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
"Oh no. D-Did I upset you? I-I'm so sorry." I said and bowed my head a few times. I walked over towards her and sat with both feet under my thighs.
"Please don't feel sad." I said trying to comfort her. "You won't know if it's hard until you try. Please have faith in yourself."
I had closed my eyes and suddenly started humming a soft and slow melody to myself. Beldum heard and came over towards me. It looked at me and laided on my lap. I had continued humming the melody which was a soft and alluring song. As I hummed for a few seconds, my head started to hurt and I fainted. I fell to the ground and landed on a patch of grass drifting into a deep and tiring sleep.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Char then ran over back to MIke's side. He jumped on top of Mike's lap. He bent over but was ok. He set Char down and soon CHar was asleep.

Mike was unsure about what she mean. He thought she lived in this forest all her life. What can she be running from.

MIke then said, "Well. Still. Life isn't that bad. I mean beside being psychic you just like me."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM
"No I'm not at all like you."
She said standing up and jumped into the tree.
She laid down and went to sleep.
A few minutes after she woke up sweating and breathing heavily.
"I know Shadow I shouldn't even try."
She said looking st the moon.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Mike was impress. He couldn't jumped that high or much less even climb a tree. He went towards the tree and just sat against it.

He then heard a scream. He looked up at her. Terra seemed afraid. "Is everything ok up there? Did you got spook by a hoothoot?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
"No much worse it wasn't a pokemon."
She said shaking.
"It was much worse than a pokemon."
She said rocking back and forth.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Mike decided to try climbing the tree. He was only a foot off the ground before he fell. "I was never good at this." he whisper.

MIke then tried again and fell. "I guess I just say it from down here."

He then said, "Well what can be worst. Seeing your death?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM
"No seeing my past."
She said still shaking.
"My death will be much better than my past."
Terra said as a single tear fell from her eyes.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Mike tried climbing the tree again. He was two feet above the ground this time. He was almost to three feet but the tear drop that came from Terra hit his nose and he fell. "That hurts." he said.

"Well the past. That is scary but still why fear it. LIke can you show me?" said MIke.

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
That made Terra fall out of the tree.
She did a flip and landed on her feet without a scratch on her.
"No way. I will show no one my past."
She said shaking.
Terra slowley back away.
Shadow followed her.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Terra fall knock MIke from the tree. He was trying to climb up there again and was doing better this time. He was almost there by a few feet.

"Och." he said. Terra's hand was on his arm. "I guess you don't want to share. THat ok. Just make sure you warn me when you fall."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:15 PM
"Just warn me when you are going to ask a question about me or my past."
Terra said snarling.
She walked away from the group and sat down.
Shadow followed her and curled up next to her.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Char was still asleep. Mike left him there. He didn't want to wake the guy up since he is now happy with him.

Mike went over to Terra and said, "Well. It ok." He rubbed the spot where she fell on him. "I mean way isolate yourself?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:29 PM
"I do that so no one gets hurt and so no one can find me."
She said looking at him.
She sighed and looked away.
"Sorry about looking into your mind that one time it got out of my control it will do that sometimes."
She said hitting herself on the head.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:35 PM
MIke smiled and said, "It ok. I mean no problem. Just stop hurting yourself." He grabbed her head.

He then said, "Any ways. I haven't got hurt becasue of you. I mean the only time I got hurt is that time a few seconds ago. You know when you landed on me."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Terra scowled and continued to hit herself on the head.
"That's because no one knows you are with me yet."
She said sighing.
Her vision got fuzzy from hitting her head so much.
It went back to normal after a few minutes.

January 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I had still been laying in the cave hadnt moved a inch I coudnt because the book
all the text running up and down my mind. then I started to recite "my eyes shimmer like gold but in real life I'm not so bold" "my hair shines like the sun but the darkness
inside me has already won" "my mind clear as mud my body covered in blood" I finished
and got up "The darkness within me has already won" I started to smirk devishly
"time to kill as master wants me to" I mumbled getting out of the cavern and
locating terra and mike. making sure no one could hear me I went up a tree and
started jumping tree to tree till I got behind terra "say goodnight" I said about to slit her neck with my stafs blade

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Terra grabbed the blade after it slit her neck and pulled it out of his hands.
She stood up and looked at him.
Her eyes went black.
"My eyes shimer in gold, but in life in real life I'm not so bold. My hair shines like the sun, but the darkness inside me has already won. My mind clear as mud, my body covored in blood. The darkness within me has already won."
She said as her eyes glowed.
Her hair turned the color of AJ's and she took a step forward.
"The darkness in my heart won a long time ago. You just slit my neck just like my older brother did right before I ran away. It's no use slitting it again."
She said pulling out her long sword that already was red from blood.
"I've used it before and I'm not afraid to use it again."
She had said that without the book like she knew and lived by those words.

January 10th, 2006, 07:56 PM
OOc": after this post you and charzard maa and powerplay me in this and gems story

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
OOC: Ok why? At least post one more time first.

January 10th, 2006, 08:00 PM
ooc: going to bed

"Il kill you both" I said coldly stabbing at terra
"and you richard" I said trying to peirce through terra chest
"your a demon right?" I asked her
"you should be with me not against me"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 08:02 PM
OOC: Ok and he is Mike in this one.

IC: Terra doged and went into his mind.
She took control of the things running through his mind and she took out the words from the book.
"Forget that. You can't kill me. Why do you say I am a demon? You do not know me yet you act like you do. I only kill when I ahve to."
She said after removing the words from his mind.

charizard_maa
January 11th, 2006, 04:35 AM
Mike was a bit confuse. He heard the words that Terra said and they echo in his mind. The thing is that he forgot some of it. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote what he knew. He then stick in a pocket.

He then woke Char and he then said, "SHot a Ember at A.J."

Char was a little confuse but did as told. THe Ember attack hit A.J.

Zelos
January 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM
OOC: Lots of posts ^.^;;;;;

Toren continued to sit in the tree, penciling in all the tiny, little details of Shadow's body. He hadn't really been listening to any of the conversation so he didn't know what was going on. The onyl thing he heard was a tiny thump that sounded like someone falling to the ground.

The thump that he had heard didn't sound like it was to good, so Toren tossed the notebook aside and climbed down the tree, walking over to the spot where he heard it coming from. He saw Astrid lying on the ground, Beldum floating around here.

Toren took a couple steps and bent down near him. He stuck his fingers on her neck to make sure there was still a pulse, and luckily, there was. Toren cocked his head to the side where he heard lous talking. AJ, Terra, and Mike were gathered together in a group, but something looked wrong. Terra and Mike both looked possessed, but Mike looked fine. He listened as mike ordered Char to attack AJ.

"Cyndaquil, block out Char's attack with Ember."

Cyndaquil nodded and shot forth his own burst of flames, which collided with Char's attack and they both cancelled out.

"Don't attack AJ, Mike! You could seriously hurt him!"

Toren shook his head in anger and looked back at Astrid. She was pretty much helpless if she was knocked out, so Toren grabbed her body and hoisted her into the air. He would set her down in a tent and then go see what was going on.

And that's exactly what he did. He carried her to his tent where he laid her down on his sleeping bag, then he looked up at her Pokemon.

"Beldum, make sure Astrid stays safe."

He nodded at Beldum and then disappeared outside of the tent, running over to where the others were.

"Mike, what's going on?"

charizard_maa
January 11th, 2006, 04:29 PM
MIke looked at Toren. He knew he had to explain himself so he did. Char was keeping an eye on the other two to make sure tehy don't do anything.

MIke then said, "Well. What happen is that A.J. just went mad I guess and attacked Terra. Then Terra was being attack snd she read the words in the book and attack him back. I was seeing that A.J. needed to stop so I attack him. I needed to stop him somehow so I attack him." Mike didn't metion the part where he write down some of the words Terra said.

Zelos
January 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM
"Oh, well how are we supposed to stop them? Attacking them isn't going to help anything at all."

He sighed and made sure that Cyndaquil was beside him. The Pokemon had woken up after he heard all the commotion and had rushed to Toren's side, making sure he was safe. Toren was grateful, but what was worried about what was going to happen to everyone.

"Terra, AJ, are you all in there? You have to fight this, don't let these demons, or whatever they are, take over your bodies. You just have to try to beat them..."

charizard_maa
January 11th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Mike had an idea but wasn't sure it was safe. This could hurt one of them but it could stop it. Mike looked at Char and said, "If anything happens you have my back right?"

Char nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

MIke then said to Toren. "OK. HOw about you grab A.J. and keep him down. THen I grab Terra and I keep her down. Maybe if they stop that will stop them."

Zelos
January 11th, 2006, 05:04 PM
"Well, Terra is holding that kife in her hand so she might hurt you with it. I don't think that's such a good idea."

Toren sighed, 'though never taking his eyes of AJ Terra. He didn't normally shoot people's ideas down so quickly but the one thing he wanted to avoid was anyone getting hurt, that' why he had taken Astrid to his tent.

"There's gotta be some other way. Maybe we should just see what they do. If they start trying to hurt us or anyone else, then we'll go with your idea. But until then I think we should stay out of this."

charizard_maa
January 11th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Mike wasn't to crazy for his own idea too. It was dangerous but it may have to be done. He knew Char had his back so if thing s get dangerous Char was able to help.

Mike then said, "Well don't be surprise if I just jump in then. I have my pokemon by my side to protect me."

CyBeastSaber
January 11th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I had suddenly became concious and stood up while rubbing the side of my head.
"Ah. Did I fall asleep again?" I asked. Beldum heard but was entirely confused.
"Oh sorry." I said to Beldum. Beldum motioned up and down while pointing towards the group.
"What's wrong?" I asked walking out of the tent and seeing AJ, Terra, Mike, and Torren.
I ran to Torren and Mike, who were talking, while being followed by Beldum.
"Huff huff. What's wrong?" I asked both of them.
They explained the situation quickly trying to figure out a solution.
"Ah I know. Can a Psychic attack stop them? Beldum can use it." I asked wondering if it would help stop Terra and AJ.

Fateful
January 12th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Terra looked at them.
"Don't get in the way. I'm not under a spell."
She said gripping her sword tighter.
Terra was shaking from AJ trying to peirce her chest.

charizard_maa
January 12th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Mike was unsure at if he should interfer. He wanted to just go ram A.J. and then stop it. He looked at Char and Char gave him a nodded. Mike knew that He had Char support.

MIke then ran straight at A.J. to push him out of the way.

Zelos
January 12th, 2006, 12:21 PM
"No."

Toren uttered the single word and grabbed the shirt on mike's back. He pulled him back and made sure that he couldn't start running at AJ again.

"Mike, I don't mean to sound like some kind of leader or anything but I simply can't let you do that. AJ is only around 12 years old and you could seriously hurt him. Like I told you before, we'll see how it plays out."

He shook his head and glanced at Astrid, who was standing there, her Beldum hovering behind her.

"Are you okay? I found you unconscious and carried you to my tent to make sure you were safe."

OOC: MariaJet, aren't you supposed to be controlling AJ? We can't do anything until you make him do something ^.^;;;

January 12th, 2006, 03:00 PM
The words of truth left my mind I started to feel faint
"What hapened?..." I muttered weakly falling to my knees and started to cough of blood rapidly "where...who?" I mumbled with blood dripping out my mouth
I fell uncouncius in terras arms

charizard_maa
January 12th, 2006, 05:03 PM
MIke then got out of Toren's grip. He didn't like that he was held back by somebody. Mike knew he could have gotten hurt but he know he needed to do something.

MIke then said, "I needed to to do something. I mean I couldn't let him just harm somebody even if he is little."

Mike then said too, "A.J. mop up the blood." He then threw a towel from his pocket.

CyBeastSaber
January 12th, 2006, 05:18 PM
OOC: Okay, I'm a bit lost. Isn't AJ unconcious now? Why would you throw AJ a towel charizard_maa?

IC:
"U-u-uh. I-I'm fine, thank you. Uh.. Y-You carried me?" I thanked him but said with a worried look.
My attention, however, was suddenly drawn to the blood that spilt from AJ.
"What happened here?" I asked wondering why AJ had been bleeding so badly.