PDA

View Full Version : The Homeschool fanclub!

QT Plusle
January 7th, 2006, 03:42 AM
HOME, SWEET HOME!

Yayness! This fanclub is for people who are ether homeschooled/want to be homeschooled! ^^ We can share tips here and talk about what we do with our homeshooling time or just, talk about homshooling! Yay!

Owner
QT Plusle

Co-owner
Brotlov

Members
Mr. Missing
QT Celebi

brotlov
January 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Yay finally a place for homeschoolers, I'm allready homeschooled, have been for the past 6 years, so i'll join and be co-owner if tat's OK.

Innocence
January 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Ish kool. I'll join. Hehe, only me and my beshtesht buddy in real life have posted here(excluding you QT_Plusle)! I've been homeschooled for six years, same as brotlov there. And I have more posts and joined PC earlier, so i'll be co-owner thanx! No, just kidding, go ahead with brotlov XD.

QT Plusle
January 8th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Ok. ^^ I started homeschooling last easter because of all the bullies and also....my gang of friends....they kinda turned into bullies.....^^ But it is great to be homeschooled now! ^^

QT Celebi
January 11th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Can I join? I'm homeschooled wi'cha sis! Yayness! ^^ We love home sweet home!

QT Plusle
January 14th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Sure sis! ^^ *edits list* We composed a medely for titanic a few days ago in homeschooling time! ^^

Innocence
January 15th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Kool! Hey what's with the QT in your names? Or is one of you a copycat XD. Anyway, since me and brotlov are in a homeschooling group, we have an awards night every year, where our parents give us an academic award and a character award. It's also a time for performances and you get supper. Anyway, we're having it on thursday.

QT Plusle
January 16th, 2006, 12:50 PM
cool! ^^ Me and QT Celebi homeschool together too!

(oh, and about our names, it runs in the family XD)