PDA

View Full Version : The Mystics and the Gems

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Long ago when pokemon and humans lived together. The legendaries: Latios, Latias, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Mew were treated like gods. The humans came to them when ever they needed help.

They wanted to make sure that their knowledge was spread to all pokemon. So these five legendaries took on deciples pokemon to share their knowledge and trained them to be almost legendary. The pokemon that were choosen for this were called Mysitc pokemon.

When the humans heard of this news of the Legendaries were training regular pokemon to use their powers. The humans were scared. They tought that they were going to be over run by legendary-like pokemon. In respose, they created five gems that had great powers. The Gems were based on five elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Time. These gems had awesome powers from controling the elements and pokemon.

Ho-oh and the othrers took this as a danger sign and decide for the best of the both humans and pokemon that they should disappear from the eyes of the humans. So with that decidion they and the five pokemon they trained. Disappear.

As for the humans and the Gems. They were left to handle on their own. They relize due to their misunderstanding that they have lost their providers and even seal away some innocent pokemon. The humans decided to leave the Gems in trustworthy hands so the the power won't be abuse.

Now after the failure of Team Magma and Aqua attemp to raise Groudon and Kyogre. They find themselves under a new leadership. Meanwhile a new unknown organzation appears in Hoenn.

Now new trainers knowing have pokemon that have secert that they even know about. What will happen and what does this have to do with the events of the past?

As we go though this RP more will be reveal.

Other Info
You who will be particapated will be soewhat experance trainers. Will will have some badges and some pokemon. We be meaning up in Petalburg Woods.

Rules
The basic RP rules need to be follow. You know no powerplaying and stuff.

I would like members to be active.

Name: (The name of your character)
Description: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (What your character acts and feels like)
History: (A small history of your character’s life)
Starter Pokemon: (Your starter pokemon cna be evole. Second Stage tops.)
Other Pokemon: (You can have a few pokemon. You starter can be evole but not to much. Second stage tops.)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)
RPG Sample: (Required. Give a sample that is up to four good size sentances since that is the rules to RP here. If less then you will be decine. More you type the better your chances of being accepted. Please use caps or I may just decine you. It just looks a bit neat.)

Ok. We will start once a few people come and join.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
January 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Name: A.J
Discription: He looks like my avitar you know Braided blonde hair, orange eyes,tan skin,short for his age and that outfit.

personality: He can be very seirous sometimes but deep down he only cares about his freinds and remaining family.

history: rough childhood with a abusive mother and a murdered father
his older brother taunted his height and strengh. the day his father died
he became a cold hearted child with no thought for his childhood.
his mysteirous sister ran away when he was 6 so he didnt get to know her
enough. but he found a mudkip and named it muddy, muddy is the only
one keeping him on the edge of sanity.

starter pokemon: a mudkip with a simlar past.A.J named him muddy.
other pokemon-minin and plusle, pichu
other: he became a strong person by training in martial arts and his parents
were psycic so he got a strong part of there genes.

Rp sample:

I walked down the empty boluvard not knowing where to go "Where to go? I wish I had a map" I mumbled frustated
"Well lets see..." I said searching down the blazing road
"Wow what a hot day" I said wiping off the sweat
"I need a drink... a big drink!" I yelled taking out a water bottle

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Please do. I mean to be only fair to others that I don't know. Then it gives them a look into your style too. Also. PLEASE use caps A.J. I mean it a thing I have.

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Name: Terra
Description: Terra wears a black T-shirt, jeans, black boots, and a black necklace with a white feather. She has light brown hair and deepsea blue eyes.
Personality: Terra is shy and mysterious. She keeps to herself and doesn't like people. Terra tries to avoid people most of the time and she cares for injured or sick pokemon.
History: Terra only tells her closest friends, but will sometimes reveal some things to people she meets.
Starter Pokemon: A Torchic named Flame who doesn't let Terra out of her sight.
Other Pokemon: Espeon (Star), Umbreon (Shadow), and Dragonair (Feather)
Other: She is psychic from her parents, is an awsome fighter with martial arts, her eyes change colors to fit her mood, and she is one with nature and the wild pokemon that live in the wild.
RP Sample:

Terra jumped through the trees breathing heavily. An Umbreon jumped next to her. "Come on Shadow we need to keep going it's not that far now." She said moving swiftly. Shadow nodded and kept going. They stopped at the river to take a drink then started jumping again. When they reached a small hut made of wood they stopped and went inside. Terra sat down and started to treat a Zigzagoon who was injured.

When she finished she took it back to it's home in the forest and went back inside. She picked up a picture and sighed. "I'm sorry brother, but I will find you one day." She said as she stared at the picture. An Espeon came up next to her. "Hey Star anything happen while I was gone. Star shook her head and curled up in a tight ball. Terra laid down next to her a went to sleep still holding the picture tightly in her hand.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 7th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Name: Amy

Appearance: Appearance: She has quite a variety. Her blonde hair is all open, but wears a dark blue headband to go with it. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears neon pink eyeshadow. She also has two earrings shaped like the sun. She wears a yellow tank top, with orange shorts. She has long orange boots to go with that, as well as two bright blue bracelets, mostly like steel ones. She also wears two golden armguards on her arms, and wears a Sun Charm.
Personality: Amy is quite a unique person, but is usually determined in many things. Personally, she never likes to be with those she doesn't know, and has a few secret things that no one knows except her closest friends, and is naive. You would like this type of character.
Starting Pokemon: Skitty (Trinine)
Other Pokemon: Umbreon (Charon), Dragonair (Starlight) and Misdreavus (Paine)
RP Sample: You've seen my RPing skills enough.

charizard_maa
January 7th, 2006, 05:53 PM
You are Accepted Terra, A.J., Amy. Just make a quick RP sample to start and stuff. Like I said to A.J. That will be nice. It give others the chance to see your style.

I do my right now.

Name: Richard
Description: He had blue hair that is tied in a pony tail. He wears a white long sleeve shirt with a red shirt under it. He wears blue jeans and carried a small bag. His belt holds his pokeballs. He wears a bandanna on his right sholder.
Personality: He is kind of a flitter with the girls. He is every active and tries to be somewhat tough but is a sweet person.
History: He comes from Fallabor Town and has a bigger sister. He doesn't like her much because she likes to compete with him. He met his Zangoose in the route near by.
Starter Pokemon: Zip. Zangoose
Other Pokemon: Baltoy.
Other: He is very close to Zip that they both wear a bandana on their arm.

Little intro/sample

There was a lot of steam. A white flame was shot at a Torkoal. The pokemon fainted.

A guy how face was cover by the shadows said. "Flannary. You put up a good fight. I mean you even hid the Gem pretty while to keep it out of mine hands. You even made fake ones and got me out. I mean mine men found your deciples but thye just failed still."

Flannery looked up at him and said, "Still. I won't give you the Gem!" She held a small red jewal in her hand.

"You have no choice. That the rules." The jewal then disappear in a flash of red light and reappear in the guy hands.

A Charizard appeared by the guy side. "Good job Char. She didn't know that I posse a ancsentor of a deciple of Ho-oh."

"You have a Mystic pokemon?" said Flannery in fear.

"Yep. Don't worry. The Gem of Fire will be in good use with me." said the guy and then he flew off on his Charizard.

The Vince Knight
January 8th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Name: Vincent
Description: Red Cape,Dragon symboled top,Jeans and a Cap.
Personality: Wants to be a Dragon Wannabe trainer.
History: At an age of 5 his father was rumored dead. Vincent wanted to take over his father's dream and study Pokemon legends.
Starter Pokemon: Dragonair
Other Pokemon: Seadra,Shelgon,Gyarados.
Other: Dratini was the first pokemon Vincent caught. It was a shining dratini.
Vincent was Researching Pokemon Legends until Dratini Wandered around him.
Vincent thought that he was friendly and caught him.
RPG Sample: "As usual,Boring." Muttered Vincent as he played a boring game on his computer.
Vincent finally decided to download more games. While the Games were downloading.. Vincent was sucked into the Computer. Like a mystic portal was there...

Vincent realised that he was in the game he was playing,Pokemon.
"Ah... Maybe I can find something useful in here.."

Pete
January 8th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Nothing much to do now so...

Name-Alex

Age-14

Gender-Male

Description-Alex is around 5'6. He has fairly long black hair, which is messy and hangs over his face and blue eyes. Is usually seen wearing a brown t-shirt and jeans, with custom white trainers. He is fairly muscular in body strength.

Personality-Alex is a loner. He shrugs off friends and keeps himself to himself. Doesn't talk much. If cornered or forced to fight for what he believes him, he will however. In his 'I'm a loner!' style. His mood only changes when he's talking to his pokemon.

History-Alex was often bullied when he was younger. His secluded attitude meant he never experienced any emotion, and so, he wasted his childhood away. That changed when he got his pokemon.

Starter Pokemon- Arta (Vulpix F). Arta is much the opposite of her trainer and loves to battle. She is bubbly and outgoing and enjoys life. She has a very close relationship with Alex.

Other Pokemon- Zeph (Pidgeotto M)
Bubb (Seel M)

Other- He can understand pokemon speech.

RP Sample- The room was quiet. Alex pulled down the blinds and sat on his bed. He began to think, but he was still fully alert to the world around him. He would never drop his guard, ever. Zeph was dozing on his perch, no snores from him. Arta was crouched up on the rug, also asleep. Her tails lazily flicked through the air from one side to another. Alex saw this an began to think about it.

His thinking was disturbed when he heard a small noise. It came from his last pokeball. He flicked it up in the air, and watched as Bubb came tumbling out. Evidently he wanted to sleep properly too. Alex ran him a cold bath, placed him in it, and went back to the bed. Slowly he began to think again.

{How long has he been like that?} asked Zeph, curious.
{I don't know!} retorted Bubb. They were reffering to Alex. Arta walked in at that moment.
{Keep it down} she said.
{Oh all right!} huffed Zeph. Pleased Arta trotted back to the bedroom and went back to sleep.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Pete Accepted.
DM. A little more longer post and then I accept you.

Ok. Lets start this thing.

IC: Richard proudly the owner of the Balance badge from Petalburg Gym walked though the woods of Petalburg with his best friend Zip by his side.

Zip was proud too becasue he was able to take down Norman's most powerful pokemon with only a few hits. Richard saw this and said, "Don't get a big head now. The next gym is a rock gym and that may be tough."

Zip waved his hand to say as if.

Richard shook his head and said, "OK. But we may need to catch another pokemon before we keep on going."

They finally enter the descese part of Petalburg Woods. There were a lot of trees and branches in theirway. Zip just cut it down with a slipe of his claw. The path was a bit cleared now. "Thanks Zip.

The zangoose just smiled and kept doing as he did and made room for Richard.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Terra ran through the Peatalburg woods.
Someone grabbed her by the arm and it felt like he was trying to crush it he held on so tight.
Terra let out a scream.
"Someone help me!"
She yelled.

Pete
January 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM
IC: Arta jumped up, dodging the vine whip that the Tangela threw at her. She came down and Alex told her to pounce. With skill, she bounced off the ground and tackled the Tangela.
"Ember," said Alex. Arta smiled.
{Now you're dead meat!}
She blasted the fire out from her mouth, which sped straight into the Tangela. It let out a cry and collapsed. Alex let a small smile cross his lips. Arta however, got a lot more excited.
{Oh yeah} she said.
{Uggh} moaned the Tangela. It's owner, Erica, smiled. She pulled out a rainbow badge and handed it to Alex. He turned and walked away, Arta trotting along at his side.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:24 PM
OOC: Pete. We are in the Hoenn region. I ok with you being in the Kanto region just make sure you find a way to meet us in Petalburg Woods.

IC:Richard and ZIp were starlted by the scream. Richard smiled and said, "Sounds like a girl."

ZIp shook his head in disapproval. He knew what was going thought Richard's head. "

Richard smiled. "Maybe a nice looking girl needing some help." He was thinking what has the problem.

BOth ZIp and Richard ran towards the sound of the scream pushing away the branches. When they got there. THey found a girl being pulled by a bigger guy. Richard was smiling in his head.

"Zip. Attack when told." The zangoose jsut stood there. He knew what to do. "Crush Claw."

Zip then attack the guy so he would let go of the girl.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Terra fell back to the ground.
An Umbreon came running to her.
"I...I'm okay Shadow."
She said still a little shaken up.
The guy sent out a Blaziken.
"Shar!"
Terra said and ran behind the boy Shadow followed her.
They were both trembeling.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Richard then said, "Is this guy bother you miss?"

Zip shook his head again in disapporval. He was kind of embrass to be seen with RIchard. Richard just injorned him.

The Blaziken then went forth to attack them.

Richard smiled and said, "Ariel Ace Zip".

Zip went at a high speed and attack the pokemon.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:41 PM
"Y...yeah. He also tried crushing my arm while he was at it."
Terra said rubbing her arm.
The Blaziken used Flamethrower.
"Take that!"
The man exclaimed.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:44 PM
ZIp took the attack but didn't hurt to much. All the zangoose did was just smiled.

Richard had one on too. NOt only because he had a cool pokemon but a pretty girl by his side.

"That not going to hurt us to much. We have a an attack that can stop you fast." said Richard with a smile. He wanted to impress the girl.

"Ariel Ace again." said Richard. Zip then span again and at a high speed hit the Blaziken.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 12:47 PM
The Blaziken fainted and Terra sighed.
The guy scowled and ran off.
"Thank you so much."
Terra said to the boy.
Shadow nodded.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Richard smiled and said, "That was easy."

Zip then went to Richard's side and just smiled. He enjoy the battle. Zip just enjoy any battle.

Richard then said, "My name is Richard. Why was that guy was hurting you but first whatis your name?"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:00 PM
"My name is Terra and he was sent by someone to kill me."
Terra said frowning.
"I don't know who and i don't want to know."
Shadow nodded and rubbed against Terra.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 01:05 PM
OOC:Everybody eles participating need to meet us in Petalburg Woods.

IC:Richard was very surprise by her response. He wasn't expecting that.

Zip was really caring. He was more intrested in in the Umbreon. He just wanted to battle agian.

Richard then said, "That is a very pretty name for a girl like you. Well how about you stay close to me so I can protect you if they come back again."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Terra smiled slightly and nodded.
"Ok. Sure Richard. Just becareful."
She said as an Espeon and a Torchic came down from a tree.
"There you are."
Terra said happily.
She returned all except the Espeon.
"Star lower your gaurd and don't attack him."

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 01:15 PM
OOC: It is Richard in this RP. SOrry if I confuse you again in an RP.

Zip eyed all the pokemon. He really wanted to have go with at least one of them. He started to show Richard he wanted to spar.

Richard put his hand on top of Zip's head. He was motioning to him that this wasn't the time.

"It is ok. Me and Zip have been able to take care of other selves for a long time. We can take anything." said Richard.

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM
OOC: There I fixed it. You get me confused with changing it.

"If your pokemon wants to spar with one of mine. Let's let them spar later."
Terra said looking at his pokemon.
Star looked at the Zangoose with interest.
"No Star. Let's get going we can't stay in the same spot forever."

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
OOC: We need to stay in the woods until mostly everybody comes.

IC:Zip did the same. He was intrested in a light spar.

"Nah. ZIp. My zangoose name, doesn't know how to lightly spar. He like to have a bit of fun." said Richard.

He then looked at intrest at Terra. He really like this girl. She was good looking. He was sure what her battling skills were but he liked that he was able to come and help. He then ran up to her and said, "How about I come with. Me and Zip are going to Rostboro City."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:34 PM
OOC: She meant to star going through the woods and she ment all of them.

IC: Terra smiled at Richard.
A wild pokemon came out at attacked Star.
"Star use confusion.."
Terra comanded.
Star hit the Shoomish and it fainted.
"All right Star."
Terra said happily.

January 8th, 2006, 01:43 PM
ooc: I hate when this happens.... I was cleaning my room when I get back bam u guys rping like there no tommorow

I walked into Petalburg woods and looked around trying to find a trainer to battle
"Hello! Anyone here?" I yelled waiting for a response
"I will have to find someone..." I mumbled walking to An opening
"Oh no I am lost...Again" I yelled frustated
"Can anyone help me?!" I yelled only to hear it echo through the forest

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM
OOC: Sorry.

IC: Terra heard someone yell for help.
She grabbed her long red sword with the black blade and ran to find the sorce.
She saw a boy looking like he was lost.
"Are you lost?"
She asked him.

January 8th, 2006, 01:49 PM
"Sort of I mean I come through this forest so much but I never remember the maze" I mumbled blushing in embarresment
"So are you from around here? And whats your name?" I asked the girl

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:53 PM
"My name is Terra and I truthfully don't live anywhere. I always travel."
She said sheathing her sword.
Star came up next to her.
"This is Star."
Terra said poiting to Star.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 03:48 PM
OOC:I now I know how ESky feels like in Ultima.

IC: Richard also heard the yell to. ZIp and Richard then ran after her.

He then saw her with another guy. Richard was a bit scared that this guy may take Terra away from him. Zip saw the worry in his face and laugh. He then motion to Richard that this guy looks weak.

Richard then went over and said, "Hi there. I RIchard and this is Zip. You lost?"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Terra smiled to see Richard.
"Hey. He says that he has been through here before, but has never remembered the maze part."
Star nodded and looked at the trainer.
"Star cut it out."
Terra whispered to Star.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Richard nodded. "That good. I mean it may help us throught this forest."

Zip laugh and just smiled. Richare can read his zangoose expresssion and knew that he was saying it no different then right now.

Richard then said, "Ok. Well maybe we can find a way out of this place. Maybe we should keep going."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 03:58 PM
"Yeah we should keep going."
Terra said watching Zip.
Star was watching the trainer still.
"Hey you want to come with us?"

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Richard wasn't sure if he this kid should but he didn't want Terra to see it.

Zip was noticing that he was being watch. Then he stuck his tongue, smiled and gave another laugh.

Richard then said, "Injorne him. He just strage like that. Well I guess more people the better right. I mean to protect Terra."

January 8th, 2006, 04:05 PM
ooc:lol richards afraid A.J steal his girl? remember that A.J just turned 12 and your 16

"Um... well I geuss thats okay but I need to tell my mom" I said flipping out a cell phone
"Yes..Well I...Okay...I geuss...Yeah I got lost again...But this time...Dont worry...Love you too bye!" I said putting my phone in my backpack
"Yeah I can come with you two" I told them pulling out something from my bag
I pressed something and It formed into a staff/cane thing

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Terra smiled then scowled at Richard.
"I don't need help to protect me I was trying to get to my sword but wasn't able to in time. I usualy can easily get away."
Star nodded.
"You had to ask your mom if you could go? Wow that's different I mean well at least she said yes."

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Richard laugh. He felt that she was also able to read Star's motion like he was able to read Zip's

Zip just gave out a laugh and took a slipe at some grass. The grass then fell because of the cut.

Richard then said looking at the sword. "Well I can see that you can by the look of your sword but you know it can happen again and you be glad if you had people like me and this guy around to help you."

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:14 PM
"I guess just don't expect me to be social. After living with my family. I've had enough."
She said having a ticked off look on her face.
Star did too.
"Stop copying me Star."

January 8th, 2006, 04:21 PM
ooc: yeah my charecter is sorta a mamas boy trying a new style

"Well my moms a bit overprotective after the err... accident" I said walking towards
a tree "Oh wrong way" I mumbled
"Dont you guys have parents? I mean someone who watches over them" I asked them

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Terra frowned.
"Well yeah, but I ran away from home because of my mother."
She said looking away.
Star hung her head.

January 8th, 2006, 04:52 PM
"that's sad" I told her
"why did you run away from her?" I asked her while pulling out A poptart for breakfast
"hey either you have a breakfast drink?" I asked

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 04:56 PM
"Star get him a drink from my middle hut plaese."
Star shot off like a rocket and she brought him a\three different breakfast drinks to choose from.
"My mother was abusive and she tortured me. My father was killed and I couldn't take it anymore."
She said sadly.

January 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I chose the apple juice and drank it while eating my poptart
"My father died too by a unfortunate accident my other mother was abusive as well
so I ran away and got adopted then my new father died from A village massacre" I finished "I have a not so glamorus life neither do you I geuss"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:10 PM
"Yeah i had two brothers. One was yonger and the other was around or older than my age. I don't remember him well. My other one was six when I ran away."
She said looking at Star then at Richard.
Then she looked at the boy.

January 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM
ooc: are you planning something? bumm bumm bumm

"wow thats odd well I cant remember much about my first family" I said
"I remember having a brother and sister both older..." I mumbled
"but I remeber my first family lived in sootpolis city"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 05:22 PM
OOC: You should know me better than that. I'm always planning something.

IC: "I don't remember where my family lived. I just remember lots of water surrounded the town."
She said serching her memories.
Star was still staring at the boy.
"Cut it out Star."

January 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
"being blind isnt easy but you live to cope with it" I started
"just like being tortured by memories you start to cope" I mumbled
"terra hows your life? I'm 4,5, 12 and I weigh 60 lbs my name is A.J im blind
and I live with bad memories surrounding me how bout you?" I asked her

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:09 PM
"Well I never sleep and I am haunted by memories of my past. I had and I am still having a bad life. My eyes change colors depending on my mood. I am 5,11 and I'm 16 years old. I don't tell anyone how much I weigh even though it's a small number. I weigh 62 lbs I'm only telling you because you told me."
Terra said looking at him directly.

January 8th, 2006, 06:26 PM
"wow that was informative I now know everything about you" I told her
"are you strong could you even pick me up?" I asked her
"60 lbs must be hard for a girl"

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Terra picked him up with ease.
"What were you saying about 60 lbs to be hard for a girl to pick up?"
She asked him.
Star waited for an awnser.

January 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
"wow wasnt expecting that from a such a little girl" I muttered
"your reward is..." I started
"to give me a piggyback ride" I chuckled

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 06:33 PM
"I'm not little you are and I have a better solution."
Terra said and made him float with Telekanesis.
"How is that?"
She asked.

January 8th, 2006, 06:48 PM
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT A GRAIN OF SAND IS A BOULDER!" I yelled
"and I can do that myself" I muttered still huffy
" see watch" I said levatating

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 07:01 PM
"What I meant was you are yonger than me and shorter I wasn't saying you were that short. Then I would sound like the brother I didn't like."
Terra said ticked off.
"Don't go yelling at me."
Terra said and walked off with her sowrd and Star.
She got to a clearing and took out her sword. Star and Terra Sparred hand to paw first then Terra used the sword.

charizard_maa
January 8th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Richard listen to them as they talked about there lifes. Zip did too but didn't say much. He and RIchard didn't like to talk about that stuff.

Zip took a poptart from A.J. seeing that he was blind and gave some to Richard. He didn't eat it. Zip took a bite and ate Richard's too.

Richard then said, "Well I about 5' 7 with blue hair. Zip is well a good size zangoose. My folks were very good pokemon trainers. They gave me my baltoy as a going away present. I have sister who competive towards me. I don't like her much. Me and Zip have a good history with each other. We kind of saved each other lifes."

Zip just stayed quite. RIchard countinued. "I met him in the woods not far from home and he was battling a serviper. He was getting beat bad and I had no pokemon. We both took hit but sivived. All we left with was a scar." Both ZIp and Richard looked at their bandanas on the sholder. "Ever since then we been close like brothers.

Richard had no idea why he told them that but he felt save to tell Terra at least. Not sure about A.J. but he didn't tell all of the story or his life.

Pete
January 8th, 2006, 11:26 PM
OOC: This has gone fast...

IC: Alex passed through the metal detector, and walked down to the plane's boarding gate. He didn't have a ticket though, he had got past his prievious obstacles through 'other' methods. There was no specific reason for what he was doing, but he didn't care.

The plane flew on. Alex spent the whole time sleeping. When he could get off, he immediatly broke into a run. To find the nearest toliet. He ran straight over to the sink and puked out the mess they called food from the plane. Wretching still, he departed.

Where was he, oh yes, Petalburg City. The place ddidn't look nice. He released Zeph, his Pidgeotto.
"Fly that way," he said, pointing West. Zeph nodded as Alex hooked a line round his belly. Then he clipped a couple rollers onto his shoes. Zeph started flying and it looked like Alex was waterskiing on land. When they got to the woods entrance, Alex smiled. Something was in here. He entered...

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Hey Charizard_Ma I edited my post. Anyhow nice seeing you to RPs again. ^^

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 04:15 AM
OOC: DM ACCEPTED. Yeah. Nice to see you agian. Just catch up with the others.

IC:RIchard then hitted Zip on the head. He saw that he stoled a poptart from A.J.

"Manners Zip. COme on. I have taugh you better." said Richard taking out his own food. It was a small bag of cerel. He gave some to Zip. ZIp just ate it but didn't like it.

RIchard was unsure still why he told Terra a little about his history. BUt still he didn't want to br rude since they did say a bit about themselves.

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Vincent was lying by the tree,with his dragonair lying next to him.
"You know Dragonair,when you evolve,You and I will be partners." Said Vincent.
Vincent read his book: "How to Find legendary pokemon! TAKE A GLIMPSE OF THEM!"
Vincent remember that his photo book had some photos ledgendary pokemon.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Terra sparred with Star they moved to tsparring in the trees with Terra clutching her sword.
They almost landed on someone reading a book with a Dragonair next to them.
"Sorry." she called out and continues to sparr.
Star got caught by the blade and started to bleed a tiny bit.
Terra stopped and quickly ran her hand over the wound.
It dissapeared in an instant.

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 02:33 PM
"That blade looks sharp.. Why do you use it?" Asked Vincent.
Dragonair fell asleep. Dragonair must have been bored.. Thought Vincent.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
OOC: You need to post at leat four lines.

IC: "I use it to protect myself from.......someone and to trian with my Espeon, Umbreon, Totchic, and my own Dragonair."
Terra said whiping the blade clean and sheathing it.
Star looked at them curiously.
Terra sighed and rolled her eyes at her.

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM
OOC: I forgot. >.>; Again.
"Protect yourself,but from whom or from what?" Asked Vincent.
Vincent decided to put the book he was reading back into his bag.
"Never mind..I think I'll leave you alone,just in case..You do something wrong." Said Vincent smiling. Vincent also put dragonair in it's pokeball.
And set off to another city.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Terra had a ticked off look on her face.
"I never do anything wrong."
She said frowning.
Star nodded and scowled at the trainer.
"Come on we need to get back to the others Star."
Terra said and started walking away.

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 03:43 PM
"That was a Relief,I thought I was blushing for a second." Said Vincent to himself.
"If I packed food in this bag I wouldn't be so starving." Said Vincent as he let out his Dragonair.
"Sigh...I need food." Said Vincent as he took out the last biscuit he had,halfed it with dragonair and slept.
Vincent Dreamed of being a top researcher for pokemon.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Terra pulled out some food and gave little bit to Star.
She put the rest back in a bag that was around her shoulder.
"There that will fill you up."
She said smiling.
Star nodded and ate.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Richard followed Terra to see what she was doing. Zip did the same thing. He just wanted to see what she was doing but when he got there he didn't like it. He saw another guy with her.

Zip then sniker and pointed.

RIchard saw that and then said, "I ok. I mean she isn't like my girlfriend. It all ok. I just a friend."

Richard then stepped out of the tree and said, "Hey. What you doing? Mind if I join it?"

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Terra smiled up at Richard.
"Oh hey I'm just sparring with Star that's all. We had to stop because she got caught by the blade."
Terra said picking up her sword.
"We can sparr with just our hands so you don't get hurt."
She said with interest.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Richard found that intresting too. He wanted to spar a little.

Zip knew what was going on. He shook his head.

Richard got in postion and said, "Ok. I ready. Just becasue you are a girl I won't go easy on you."Richard then motion with his hands as to say bring it on.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Terra rolled her eyes and got in a different stance.
Star used her tail as a flag and sent it down as to say start.
Terra shot her hand forward and aimed it at his stomach.
It hit him with full force.
"Just because I've had more practice and am well trained with martial arts. I'm not going to go easy on you."
She said with a smile.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Richard went back a bit to lessen the blow. He got hit but becasue he went back he was to hurt. He then acted as if it hit on full impact.

"That is some hit there. I didn't know you knew to fight that well." said Richard. He then bounce around and sent a his hand out and then the other one just as quick.

ZIp just watch from the side. He enjoyed Richard making a fool of himself.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Terra bent down and swiped him off of his feet with one move of her leg.
"Thanks I'll take that as a compliment."
She said and hit him with full force with her arm in the back of his head.
Star watched with umusement.

January 9th, 2006, 07:21 PM
"when richard loses I will spar against you terra" I told over at her
"and dont go easy on me because I'm blind my punches and kicks are hard"
then I whispered "like metal"
"so when richard loses just tell me and I will beat your butt to the curb"

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Richard then siad, "I won't get beat! If do then she be in no shape to spar too soon."

Zip let out a howl of laughter. He was just enjoying this just as much as Star was. Richard just injorned him.

Richard then spinned on his back and swipe his leg which hitted Terra and made her fall too.

"What you think of that?" he said. RIchard then shot his plam out and hitted her on the top of her shoulder but not as hard as if he was fighting another person or ZIp.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Terra didn't flinch when he hit her shoulder it made a small clan but she ignored it.
She kicked him into the air with her right foot and jumped up.
"I won't loose to either of you."
She said with a smile.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:31 PM
"I glad to here that too." said Richard.

Zip heard the noise but RIchard injoned it too. He was just then slammed his elbow into her leg and then got back up and he then shot his fist stright in to her face and stopped.

He couldn't hurt something that beautiful he thought. He then shot another plam hit to her breast area with out even seeing where he hit but he knew it was hard this time..

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:35 PM
He missed and hit her chest luckily.
Terra winced and kicked him up slamming him against a tree.
She drove her elbow into his stomach and held him there for a minute then let go letting him fall.
She rubbed her chest and got ready.
Then she was fine on her leg and she still moved swiftly.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:41 PM
A kid was running thorugh the forest. He was a bit afraid and kept looking back. He was wearing a brown coat and was wearing a white shirt. He had light brown hair.

"I hope I am able to lose them in this forest." he said.

He then got back up and started to move agian. Richard was moving swifty too. He was a bit hurt but no differance as he was fighting against Zip except he wasn't going full blast.

Richard then tried again and slam his plam again and this time hitting he other shoulder. Like before not as hard.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
It was the same as the other one.
She slammed him again and hit him in the chest this time.
Terra hit as hard as she could with full fource.
She jumped up and breathed heavily for a few seconds.
Then she smaked him upside the head.
She quickly backed away and got ready for another attack.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Richard was hurting this time. ONe hit in the head was ok. THe second hit just started to hurt. He shook his head said, "Umm. Good one."

Richard then lugged foward and sent a kick to trip her. Then he shot two hits on Terra. One on her shoulder and the other near her stomach. Heach hit wasn't at his full strength.

Then the kid with the brown coat came into the clearing and not even seeing A.J. He tripped on him and fell.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:57 PM
OOC: Tripped on AJ?

IC: Terra didn't flinch when he hit her shoulder it made a small clang again, but she did wince at the blow to the stomach.
She hit him with full force upside the head again and slammed him up against a tree.
Star was amused and smiled.
Terra flung him against a different tree.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 08:00 PM
OOC: Yes that.

Richard recovered from the hit. This fight is even tougher then the ones he has with Zip.

The kid that came was a bit scared. He let out a yep when he saw Terra's hit on Richard.

Richard then shot another attack on Terra. He then shot three hits on the same spot on Terra's shoulder. He didn't mind the pain but found it strange now.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Each just made a clang.
Terra slamed him against a tree and hit him in the stomach with her elbow again.
"I'm not giving up if I do that means I'm weak and I can't be weak just like I can't loose."
She said and hit him with full fource on his shoulder.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 08:08 PM
The kid didn't want to leave. He was unsure if he should intervine or run.

Richard then said, "That a policy alright. Well I don't want to be beat in forunt of my pokemon."

Zip letted out a howl of laugher. He found this funny.

Richard then lightly pushed her but was enoght to ger her off. He then was about to stwing his fist at her agian but the kid stopped him.

"Don't!! Stop it." siad the kid.

"What? Where you came from." said Richard stopping his fist a inch from the kid's face.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Terra kept her elbow on him and looked over at the boy.
"Relax kid we are just sparring."
She said siging and rubbing her chest with the other hand.
Star went over and inspecting the boy.

charizard_maa
January 9th, 2006, 08:16 PM
The kid then said, "Oh. I thougt it was a fight fight." He was abit nervous.

Richard wipe the dirt on his self. He then spat a bit. ZIp just smiled.

Richard then said, "What your name kid?"

The kid then said unsure but then said, "Umm. It is Cole. I one of the trainers at the Rustburo gym."

"Wow. We are going over there." said Richard.

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 08:18 PM
"We are!?"
Terra said jumping back in surprise.
Star did the same and Terra shot her a glance.
"You didn't tell me that we were going into town."
She said a little calmer.

The Vince Knight
January 9th, 2006, 10:27 PM
When Vincent and Dragonair crossed a giant river full of seaweed,Vincent also made to into town.
Vincent also noticed a sign.
"Welcome to Our city of Rustboro,where our pokemon centers and good,check out the devon corp. and battle roxanne!"
"Ah..It's going to get Dark soon. I'd may as well go to the pokemon center to have a rest. Return Dragonair." Said Vincent.
Vincent went inside the pokemon center and asked Nurse joy to hea his pokemon. Joy picked up his pokeballs and went to heal them.
Vincent decided to hang out in the lobby and eat.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Richard was a bit surprise. He was thinking that she would be going into town like him and Zip.

Zip sniker again at Richard's foolishness. Richard just nuggded him.

Cole then said, "Well. Yeah. I just need to get back to the gym. I just a bit lost in this forest."

"I guess we are too." said Richard. He kind now wanted to stay now though. "HOw about you come with us Terra to help this kid."

January 10th, 2006, 05:43 AM
"oops I didnt mean to trip you" I said my face pointing at a tree
"I mean I didnt see you coming I'm sorry" I talked at the tree
"can you forgive me?" I asked
"why wont you talk to me?! oh wait I'm talking to a tree right?" I mumbled
"stupid tree" and with a single punch from my right arm I broke down the big oak
when I hit the tree It made A raddiling clang

Pete
January 10th, 2006, 09:07 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been here.

IC: Petalburg Woods was...dark. Alex walked around looking for others, like he was drawn to them. Eventually he stumbled across some people and their pokemon. Namely a girl with an Espeon and a boy with a Zangoose. As far as Alex understood anyway, it looked peculiar. He shifted his attention away and over to Arta. She wasn't in a brilliant mood, but hey, nor was he. The airplane crud was still in his stomach. He just stayed there watching the other humans, as if they were aliens.

The Vince Knight
January 10th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Vincent went to the gym,saw no one there except a person.
"Excuse me,do you know if the gym leader is here tonight? Tell her Vincent requests a battle." Said Vincent.
"Okay I will. It's a bit late though. But you should go to the pokemon center and rest." Said the person.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 04:02 PM
OOC: Hey Dragon_Master. Wait for the others. I be controling Gym Battles and I want everybody to be at the gym together. For now just meet the others in the woods.

IC:At the gym. A girl caught up to VIncent and said, "YOu here to challenge the gym leader right?" She didn't give him a moment to answer. "Well she is busy at the moment. She off looking for a trainer that trains at the gym." SHe then left Vincent.

COle then told A.J., "No. IT was my flaut. I wasn't watching where I was."

RIchard then notice another guy with them. ZIp let out a snicker. He cooled himself and said, "Hi. I guess we have more people here. Are we really making a lot of noise."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Terra hesitated with Richard's question and watched AJ practically destroy the tree.
She looked over at the boy that was now watching them.
Star looked confused and got dizzy.
Terra was silent then said.
"Fine I'll go with you into town."
She said hesitating.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Richard saw that she was a bit worried. He then said, "Don't worry. I mean the town is new to me so we be on the same level."

ZIp laugh out loud. He found Richard funny about how he was tiring to help Terra. AIp then found A.J. even funnier. He was on the ground laughing at how A.J. was beating up the tree.

Cole then said, "I guess so. I mean I feel safer if I had people going with me. I don't feel safe going by myself."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:22 PM
"Star got get me you know what."
Terra whispered to Star.
Star left and came back with a black cloak.
Two spikes came out from Terra's right arm.
She slipped the cloak on quickly and got ready.
Star was prepared too.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Richard was abit confuse. He did notice that some spikes came out of her cloak. He then remember the noise she made when he punched her shoulder.

Richard then said to Zip." DId you hear a noise when I punch her."

Zip nodded. He then shook his head becasue Richard took this long to realize the noise

Richard then said, "What was the noise you made when we were sparing? Were you wearing a breastplate in that spar?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Terra sighed.
"No I wear no armour."
Star was releaved that he didn't ask about the spikes.
"If you want to know then ask away."

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Richard was unsure so he said nothing. Zip just looked at them.

"How you did that? I mean the spikes and all." said Cole. Eyeing them and even touching them. "I mean they weren't there before. How you got your cloak to do that?"

Else where a guy in black was walking thourgh the woods. "WHere is that kid?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:36 PM
"Umm it's not my cloak doing that."
She said pulling it away showing they were coming out of her arm directly.
Sheh put the cloak back over them.
"Fear me for I am a demon."
She said with her cloaked arm infront of her face only showing her eyes.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Cole was a bit creeped out.

Zip was saying as if. He stopped watching.

Richard was unsure but felt like he should ask. "A demon? That is crazy. I mean impossible."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Terra pulled the cloak off revealing spikes on her other arm and her teeth were now sharp.
Her eyes were now black and she had small spikes on her legs.
"Do ont object to what you do not believe for it might just be true."
She said tauntingly.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Richard wasn't sure if he was turned off by her or was even more impressed he could say. He liked how she was but still wasn't it sure.

Zip was just amiring her.

Cole was a bit scared. He never saw that before.

Richard then went over to her. Took her by the arm and said, "Well. I not sure that is something bad but it makes you look a bit better."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Terra frowned and pulled away.
"I hate being like this."
She said tears forming in her eyes.
She turned away and walked over to a tree.
"See I already creeped him out."
She said poiting to Cole.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Richard laughed and said, "So? He just a kid. I mean look at him. He tripped over a blind kid."

ZIp was shaking his head in disapppoval. He was thinking how come Richard even tries.

RIchard was trying to come up with a way to make her feel better. "How about you just stop worrying about what he thinks about you and just care about yourself?"

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
"This isn't all that happens."
She said as tears dropped to the ground.
"I scare everyone when I look like this. I can't go into town like this."
She said as Star came next to her.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Richard then shook his head and said, "This doesn't scare me. I mean I haven't ran away. Trust me I have seen scarier things."

Zip was shaking his head agian. He was embrass now.

"I have seen and been attacked by a sirvper that is crazy for attack." siad Richard. I mean we can wiat till this is over before we go into town."

"No we can't." said Cole. "I need to be at the ROstbour Gym before something bad happens to me."

"Injone him" said Richard. "YOu are the one that needs th help."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Terra shook her head and started walking.
"We're going in."
She said. It seemed like something in the woods had made her worried.
She put her hood up and walked to the exit then came back and grabbed AJ by the hand.
"Come on."
She said leading him to the exit.
She stopped.
"Are you coming you two?"

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:10 PM
RIght before Terra and A,J. reach the exit a guy dressed in a brown hood appear in frount of them. On the sleeve of the hood was an emblem that has made of three rings and a bold R.

"I found you." he said.

He pushed Terra and A.J. out of the way and went towards Richard. Zip was about to get up the fight but the guy went around RIchard and took COle by the arm.

"What you doing with him?" said Richard boldly.

"Leave this bussiness to me." the hooded guy said, "I just want this kids Gem. Where is it kid?"

COle then said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Terra's cloak ripped and it came off.
"You!"
She yelled pointing at the guy.
"Not you again. I'm gald you didn't reconize me."
She said walikng towards the guy.
"You are not getting your hands on any gems."
She said smiling.
I can't beleive he is here. He is one of the guys that's been trying to catch me. She thought to herself.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Richard was a bit confuse. Gem? Chasing? What is happening here.

The guy then said, "Quiet. I not here for you today. Team Regis is only here for the kid. Stay out of the way if you know what good for ya."

"Go Steelix" he said.

The steel snake let out a yell and Richard knew he could handle this. "Go in Zip." said Richard. "Use Crush Claw"

The attack did some damage but Richard was worried.

"Crush on the zangoose." he said.

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM
"Yeah well to bad I'm already here."
She said calmly.
"Star use confusion."
Star used the psychic attack on Steelix.
"Go Shadow use Secret Power and Flame use Ember."
She said releasing Shadow and her Torchic Flame.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
The attacks did little damage. The Ember did somewhat damage.

The guy laugh and said, "Good luck with that. I evole my Onix to where it can't be hurt by your attacks."

Cole tried to relaese himself but couldn't. His grip was to much.

Richard smiled. "DOuble Team Zip." The Crunch attack was about to hit but Zip made illiosions to protect himself.

"Wrap them all" said the guy. The Steelix got all of the pokemon it 's attack.

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:36 PM
"Go Feather."
Terra said releasing a Dragonair.
"Use surf quickly."
Feather did as she was told.
"Star psychic, Shadow Secret Power, and Flame use peck."
She said staying focused so much it was like you couldn't break her consentration.

January 10th, 2006, 07:37 PM
"gems..." I muttered
"oh that gem" I said stepping back only to trip
"oww" I said getting up and streching
"A man in a brown cloak" I remembered "not getting my gem" I yelled pushing at the
white staff and it became a sword\spear (spear with thin long blade at top)
"your not getting anyones gems!" I yelled striking for him

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:41 PM
The spear nearly hit Terra.
It got her side lightly.
"Oww hey watch it with that thing."
She said rubbing her side.
"You guys attack again use the same moves again."
He pokemon struck again.

charizard_maa
January 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM
The Steelix let out a roar of pain.

"What?" the guy said. He then let go of COle. Cole then ran towards Richard and Terra.

Richard smiled. The illuisons may be gone now but Zip still had fight in him. Zip was still in the Wrap attack but smiled.

Richard then said, "OK. USe Flamwthrower." Zip then shot a flamethrower at the Steelix. It let out another roar of pain before fainting.

"No. The Master will be angry at me." He then dropped a smoke ball and disappear.

Richard then said, "Ok. What is that guy wanting from you Cole?"

Cole then said, "I can't tell you here. Take me to the gym and then maybe I tell. IT depends on Miss ROxanna."

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Terra then fell to the ground in pain.
"That spear thing is sharp."
She said wincing everytime she moved.
Her pokemon rushed over to her.
"I'm okay just give me some brething room."
She said trying to sit up.

January 10th, 2006, 07:48 PM
"sorry terra I didnt mean to atack you I was aiming for the guy" I apoligized
"are you hurt?" I asked her getting up off the ground
"and where did the guy go" I asked
"arrg what just happened!!?" I yelled

Fateful
January 10th, 2006, 07:56 PM
"He left already and yes I'm hurt."
She said trying to get up, but fell back to the ground in pain.
Her eyes closed and she became unconcious.
Star growled at AJ so did her other pokemon.

The Vince Knight
January 10th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Vincent hearing really loud noises went outside the city and watched from the entrance.
"What was all those noises?" Said Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 11th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Cole shook his head. He knew the Gems that A.J. may have could be a fake or he is thinking of another gem.

COle then said, "I guess we can wait." He then notice nother guy and said, "Do you have any medical suppies."

Richard went over to Terra and helped her sit up. He then took out an oimeant and rubbed it on he wound of Terra's. "Don't worry. YOu be ok."

Pete
January 11th, 2006, 09:26 AM
OOC: Sorry guys. You're moving way too fast for me. I'm going to have to drop out, especially because school's limiting the time I can use the computer.

Sorry, adn I hope the RP goes well.

Fateful
January 13th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Terra smiled slighlty and then winced.
"Thanks Richard."
She said standing up.
She was back to normal.
"We should get going."
She said picking up her sword.

charizard_maa
January 13th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Richard agreed. Aft a guy like that they needed to make s ure this guy will be ok. Richard then looked at Zip. "Make sure nobody is here."

Zip looks around and nodded that it is ok. Richard then nodded to.

"What was that?" asked Cole.

Richard injoned him and put his arm around Terra's shoulder. "It be ok. I mean that was just a pokemon battle. That guy just wanted Cole so we need to get him to the gym."

Fateful
January 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Terra was shaking, but she managed a small smile.
Star looked at her intently.
Terra returned all of her pokemon except Star and started to walk towards the exit.
She stopped and waited for the others.

charizard_maa
January 13th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Richard keeped Terra in his arms. He didn't mind the way she looked because he thought she looked cool and very beautiful.

COle then ran up to them and said, "Is this really needed? I mean I do need to get to the gym and you guys are a bit slow."

RIchard then scoled him and said, "Wait it. The lady here wants to rest. I mean she did fight hard in the battle."

Fateful
January 14th, 2006, 07:41 AM
"No I'm fine let's go."
She said checking to make sure that she was spike free.
Star nodded and waited.
"Come on let's get going."

January 14th, 2006, 07:57 AM
terra said she was fine but I didnt belive her so I gave her a banaid from my backpack
"here take it I dont need it" giving her the smily face bandaid
"but you do need it and we need to get going" I mumbled
"lets get going"

charizard_maa
January 14th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Cole was a bit nervous. He didn't like the idea of being inside the city.

Rustbour was dark except for the lamp posts of the city that provided light. The city's gym was towards the end of the city but they were almost there.

RIchard kept Terra close to him becasue he wanted to make sure she was ok. He then asked, "It is a bit late. YOu think the gym will be open?"

Cole then said, "They will open up once they find out it is me. YOu see."

The Vince Knight
January 15th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Vincent decided to go to the pokemon center for a quick dinner.
"Yay! Food at last!" Said Vincent. ^^
Vincent looked at his pokedex and looked up for info.
Vincent also decided to read his book,Criminals of all evil.

Vincent took a glimpse at this part..:
Team Rocket
A Team of Theives who steal pokemon from other trainers.

Team Aqua
A band of Theives who use pokemon to do their bidding.

Team Magma
Another Band of theives,equilvalent and rival to team aqua.

"I hope they would not show up." Said Vincent worriedly.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Terra looked around when they entered Rustbordo.
She smiled and ran through the darkness stopping every now and then.
"I love the darkness."
She said doing a spin with Star next to her.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Richard smiled. He loved to see the girl having fun. He walked by her and said, "I see that you are happy. You look way much better when you smile you."

COle wasn't happy. He then said, "We wasting time now."

Zip then slap his back and smiled.

Richard then said, "Hey. DOn't complain. It is ok. Let her play. SHe just saved your butt if you remember."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 06:57 PM
"You guys go inside I'll be waiting out here I promise."
Terra said smiling.
Star was next to her and copied her again.
"Stop it."
Terra said ticked off.
Star frowned.
"I don't like being inside so I'll wait here."

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Richard was a bit unsure. They weren't to far from the gym but he didn't want to leave her because of some little kid.

COle then said, "Ok. THat is fine by me. Come on Richard."

Richard then said, "Sorry. No can. I was told never to leavea a lady unattented at night. She can't be left like this." He then put his arm around her. "We go when she wants"

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Terra slipped out of his grip.
"No way I hate the indoors. I'll be fine besides I have Star."
Terra said standing on her hands.
"Go I'll be fine. If I'm not here then look right outside of this city and you'll find me by the water."
She said flipping.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Richard really didn't want to leave her outside by herself even if her pokemon was with her.

He then said, "How about you get your gym leader person out here. I mean they will understand. RIght?"

Cole was a bit unsure. "I not sure. I mean this is privite busness."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Terra sighed.
"Go I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."
She said as Star tackled her playfully.
Terra laughed slightly.
"I'll be fine just go."
Terra said getting up.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Richard wasn't sure.

Soon after that the Rustburo Gym Leader, Roxanna, appear. Richard eyed her. He liked how she looked in her school girl uniform. He thought that she looked cute in it but tried to put a stright face because of Terra was close by.

Zip snikered.

Roxanna then said, "I believe that you all should come in. Even you Miss Terra. I afraid that you have also became invole in this now."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Star fell over laughing from Richard.
Terra walked over to Roxanne.
"Good to see you again after all of these years and I'm already involved in this. I have been for years."
She said keeping her face emotionless.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Zip knew why Star was laughing. Appearing she saw the face that Richard was making.

Richard then said, "Ok. I guess you guys know each other. Then fill me in then."

ROxanna then said, "How about we go in the gym so we make sure nobody is hearing. I may have some bad news to report then. You did get yours from Sootpolisis right?"

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Terra nodded.
"That is correct and you know why I hate going inside, but okay only this one time though."
She said pulling Star to the door.
"You can stop laughing now."
She said to Star who was still laughing.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Zip shook his head. He loved when Richard was like this.

They went inside the gym and said, "Ok. What now?"

"SOme guy tried to take my Gem away. He said he was from Team Regis. I never heard of that group before." said Cole.

"Well I have. You know Flannary right Cole." said Roxanna.

COle nodded, "SHe holds the Gem of FIre right?"

"Yes." said Roxanna. "Her was stolen or on by I guess the leader of the group. SHe was unsure. He kept his face hidden."

"What gems?" asked Richard.

Roxanna then said, "I guess I should expalin."

She then said. "Long ago. The humans of anicent time created five gems. These gems had awesome powers. They were able to control both pokemon and nature. There one for water, fire, wind, earth and time and space."

"Then evil things happen. After that the gems were trusted to the certain people who are now called Gym Leaders. Flannery was trusted with the Gem of Fire." said Roxanna. "I have bad news for you thought Terra." she looked at her.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Terra closed her eyes expecting the worst.
"What is it?"
She asked her voice full of concern.
Star was shaking with worry.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I believe the Gem you have was given to you by the Sootpolis and told to keep it save right. Just like I told Cole to do." said Roxanna.

"I been doing a good job." said Cole.

Richard tried not to look at her but couldn't stop staring.

"I believe you may have a fake Gem. But I need to see the Gem to know." said Roxanna.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Terra pulled out a gem that was chained to her neck.
"I don't know why, but sometimes it glows."
Terra said taking it off of the chain and hading it to her.
"I really doubt that it's fake because whenever it glows I can feel a rush of energy a lot like my own psychic energy."
She said.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Roxanna looked at the gem. She wasn't sure but then said, "It isn't fake."

Richard was unsure about what was happening. "Then it good then right."

Roxanna then said, "Then this is getting bad. You guys are in grave danger. All of you." She had a look of fear in her face.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Terra didn't seemed shocked.
"I know that, I have been in grave danger for six years."
She said chaining the gem back onto her neck.
Star nodded sadly.
I have the marks to proove it.
Terra thought to herself.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Roxanna shook her head. "No. Now you are even in more danger. Now a Gem has been taken from one of the protectors. Imagen. Flannery was one fothe best trained out of us five and her gem was stolen. I need you guys to leave here and protect yourselves."

She then said, "This new problem is worst then you think. Cole needs to be taken away but all holds of the Gem needs to be taken away from me. You all are in grave danger."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Terra was still calm.
"Then let's go. I need to get outside anyway."
She said walking to the door.
"You guys coming?"
She asked as Star followed her to the door.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Roxanna then said, "No. You mustn't leave. I need you and Richard to do something for me. This is to protect the Gem Cole has and you guys."

"What are you saying" siad Cole.

"I need you guys to fight and beat me in a battle." said Roxanna.

"WHy?" said Cole.

"It doesn't matter if you guys run away. If that guy comes back again and defeats me then the Gem will just go to him by the Rules of the Gem. He owns it if he defeats me. So I asks you, RIchard and Terra to beat me. IF you do then the Gem will fall under Richard's. SO if I am defeated in claim for the gem the gem will be safe."

Richard smiled. "Good. That why me and Zip came for anyways."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Terra turned around.
"Let's make this quick I've already been inside to long."
She said shaking.
Star and Terra walked back over to them.
"Get ready."

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Roxanna smiled. "Ok. THis will count as a gym battle but the stacks are high. Protection of the world and all. I send out NOsepass and Lairon."

Richard smiled, "I send out my good budy Zip. We can take them on."

Zip smiled wanting to fight now. He had the look as he lived for this.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Terra shivered and had a stern look on her face.
"Star."
She gestured and Star stepped forward.
"I'm ready for anything."

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 09:02 PM
"This isn;t going to be easy. So prepare for a long battle. I help you Terra" said Roxanna. The roof of the gym open to show the night sky.

"That can be better. Now Lairon use Double Edge on the Espeon. Zap Cannon on the zangoose." said Roxanna.

Richard then said, "Ok. Time to protect Star now Zip."

Zip gave a whatever look. He knew that he was trying to make himself look good for the ladies.

"Use Breakbreak on the Lairon." siad Richard.

The attack hit the pokemon right on the face making him stop his attack. IT did lots of damage.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 09:04 PM
"Thanks Roxanne. Star use confusion on Lairon."
Terra said calming down.
Star attacked the Lairon with full force.
Terra smiled slightly.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 09:15 PM
The attack did little damage.

"You need to know that pyschic attacks do little damge on steel types like Lairon." Roxanna said.

Nosepass then shot his Zap Cannon at Zip. RIchard saw this and said, "USe DOuble Team Zip.

Zip was in frout of the Lairon but was able to escape using that attack so the Zap Cannon missed.

"HOw about you take the Nosepass and I finish the Lairon" said Richard to Terra.

"Use Double Team agian on the Espeon and Rock Tomb on the zangoose to slow it down" said Roxanna.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Terra rolled her eyes.
"I know that it does little damage."
"I got the Lairon Richard. Star stay focused and use Return."
Star used return on the Lairon.
"Not all of her attacks are psychic."

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 09:29 PM
"Then you also know that normal attacks do little damge on Rock types too." siad Roxanne. "Then he also part steel." The Return did some damage but was as powerful as a regular one.

Zip was caught in the Nosepass attack. Zip was slown down but Zip didn't mind.

"Metal Claw" said Roxanne. "ROck Slide on both pokemon Nosepass."

The Metal Claw attack hit Star and knock it beside Zip.

"Keep Star safe here. We need to make sure we attack at the right moment. " said RIchard. "Use Break Break on the Rock Slide attack."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 09:31 PM
"Star return."
Terra said she already had a plan.
"Go Shadow."
The Umbreon came out in a burst of light.
"Use Secret Power on the Lairon. I know it won't do to much but I have my methads."

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 09:48 PM
The Hidden Power attack did some damage but the pokemon was ok.

Ricahard saw this as his time to attack. "Zip. Use Break Break on the Lairon now!!"

The zangoose then attack at full speed and hit the pokemon on the back. The pokemon the fainted from the power.

"Steel has a weakness to fighting attack and so does rock. Means double the weakness." said Richard.

Roxanne then said, "Smart. SOmebody been taking classes." said Roxanne. "Use Block so nobody can change pokemon."

Nosepass then use it attack. "You now messing with my most powerful pokemon now."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 09:51 PM
"Yeah well the only problem is I don't have ay fighting pokemon and I have never been to any form of school."
Terra said looking away quickly.
"Use Secret Power again."
She told Shadow.
He attacked again.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Nosepass fell back but got up.

"Harden" said Roxanne.

Richard then smiled. "No problem. We have speed and power. That is all we need."

Zip smiled. "Break Break!!!" said Richard.

Zip then attacked the pokemon.

"Well you going down in speed now." said Roxanne. "Use Rock Tomb." The Nosepass then attacked and slowed down Zip again. Zip tried to break out and suceeded.

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 10:01 PM
"Shadow use Secret Power again."
Terra said shaking slightly.
Shadow attacked again.
He seemed like he was getting bored with this.

charizard_maa
January 15th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Ricahrd then said, "Use Double Team."

Zip made illusions once again.

"Your speed has gone down since the last time you use that attack." said Roxanne.

"Use Rock Tomb again."

The Nosepass attacked againg but missed.

"But we have the advantage." siad Richard. "Use Break Break again."

All the Zips attacked buthte real one hit and did the damage. Nosepass fell but couldn't get up.

"Finish it Terra." said Richard. "Fast."

Fateful
January 15th, 2006, 10:08 PM
"Shadow use Secret Power one more time."
Terra said.
Shadow attacked.
He yawned.

The Vince Knight
January 15th, 2006, 11:36 PM
As Richard and Terra were battling,Vincent was there as well,deciding to have a watch at the trainers skill.
"Sigh..The Gems eh?" Said Vincent while he was reading,The gem legends.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Nosepass then rolled over and fainted. "I believed I have been defeated. The Gem is now yours master Richard and Terra."

She then went over to Richard and said, "This is alos yours too." SHe handed him a Mineral Badge.

"NOw what? What was the point of the battle anyways?" asked Richard.

Roxanne smiled. "Well it is now harder to to get this Gem. They know I have it but they don't knowit is in your hands now. Who ever is after the Gem will now need to defeat you both in order to rightfully claim it."

Richard then said. "Ok. It is now ours?"

Roxanne then said, "NOw I trust you to prtoect the other Gem. YOu must retrive the other Gems by going to the other gyms that have protectors. Next go to Dewford. Cole will explain the rest later."

"Now leave. Also take that Vincent guy. He will be of great assitance to you guys on your trip." Said Roxanne. "Try to go to Dewford Island.

"Ok. Let leave." said Richard taking one last look at Roxanne. Zip shook his head and left the gym too.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 01:58 PM
"Me,Great assistance? Like you are a Fortune teller." Said Vincent.
Vincent walked next to Richard.
"So who are you?" Asked Vincent. "Also,do you know anything about the Mystics and the gems?"

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Richard had no idea what he was talking about."

Zip then motion that the new guy was crazy.

"Zip. Be have." said Richard.

COle then said, "I know about the gems but I no nothing about any thing mystical. Do you know what he is talking about Roxanne?"

Roxanne shock her head and said, "No. I suggust you rest the night at the pokemon center and travel in the morning. Now leave."

Richard then said, "My name is Richard. Then my zangoose is name Zip. As of Gems. I just learned about them too. Let leave for the center. It is late."

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 02:11 PM
"Alright,Let's go to the pokemon center,we shall leave for Dewford tomorow," Said Vincent.
"The pokemon center will be great,I gotta have dinner and have a shower.."

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Richard then remember Terra. He went over to her and said,"Hey. Thanks for your help with the battle back there. How about we relax at the pokemon center."

Richard then remember she doesn't like being inside places. "How about you just meet us at the pokemon center. If you want you don't want to go inside if you want too. You can be on the roof. I meet you up there if you want."

Richard then went towards the center. He also like the idea of a dinner and shower.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 06:20 PM
"Dinner for me!" Said Vincent,stuffing his face full of food.
Half an hour later..
"Hot springs,refresh my body and soul..." Said Vincent Calmly..
Dragonair also rested inside the hot spring.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Richard with Zip following him was a bit worried for Terra. THey went into the pokemon center and Richard then said, "DOn't wory. Let clean up first and then eat."

Zip shug and did what Richard said.

Cole then said, "I catch up with you guys later. I going to see if I can get a few things from the center."

Richard got prepare and joined Vincent in the hot spring. Zip did the same "Hey. What up dude?"

Fateful
January 16th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Terra walked over to them.
"Hey I'll be on the roof if you need me."
She said and jumped up onto the roof.
Star sighed and followed her.
Terra sat on the roof with her legs pulled up to her chest and her chin resting on her knees.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Richard saw that Terra on the roof. He was a bit embrass that she was up there.

Zip sniker. He had nothing to be embrass about. RIchard though did. He tried to look somewhat strong but still he was naked in the hot spring.

RIchard tried to wave up at her. "Hey Terra!!! I can see you up here from the hot spring."

January 16th, 2006, 06:41 PM
"terras up there?" I asked richard
"wait why" I mumbled smirking
"hey richard where's my towel?" I asked my face getting a little red

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Zip smiled. She loved essing with A.J.

He got out and grabbed A.J.'s towel. He then wave it infround of his face and stuck his tongue out.

"Zip! Give his towel to him." said Richard.

ZIp then got a bit angry and just threw the towel in A.J.'s face.

Richard stayed in the sping not wanting Terra to see him like this. He didn't want Terra to see him a bit uncovered.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM
"Not much,Richard. How are you?" Asked Vincent as he was thinking of things to do.
"I know,let's play Volleyball in the water." Said Vincent.
Vincent set up a Volleyball net,got a ball and spiked it near the water.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Richard then shook his head. "Nah man. I not much of a player. Also it is late. I not much of a mood to play."

Zip then jumped into the water eagerly. Richard then smiled, "But I think ZIp may take your challenge. He looks like he may want to play." Richard then sighed.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 07:29 PM
"Hmm. Nice Zip.." Said Vincent as he served it over the net.
"Get the point... C'mon.."
Vincent looked at Terra,who seemed strange to be on a roof.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Zip then hit the ball back with his hand and the ball flew over the net and high over Vincent's side of the net.

Richard paid somewhat attention to the game. He then said, "I guess it is to late to tell Zip to take it easy."

RIchad looked up towards Terra. He wasn't sure if she was ok or just anti-social. Either way he found her attarcted.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 07:38 PM
"Darn,Your Zangoose will beat me." Said Vincent packing up the net and ball.
Vincent decided to walk off to bed.
"Ah,a nice sleep after a relaxing bath will be great.." Said Vincent while he fell asleep.

charizard_maa
January 16th, 2006, 07:41 PM
The ball then landed with a spash getting everybody wet including Terra. "Nice job Zip. I see you still don't find anything nice to keep dry." said Richard.

"I should have warn you. He tends to be a bit competive even if it is another guy." said Richard. "Going to sleep?"

RIchard tried to relax a bit.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2006, 07:49 PM
"Hmmm.." Said Vincent sleeping and snoring.
Vincet was tossing and turning in bed.

charizard_maa
January 17th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Richard Then decided to get out and eat. Appearly Terra must have fell asleep or is just repsecting there privacy. "NIght Terra. Have sweet dreams."

Zip then waved but just spash some more water at Richard. Richard then ate his dinner his dinner with some peace. He found it lonely to be eating by himself.

Richard then went back out by the hot springs to check on Terra. "Night" He whisper before he went back in for bed.

The Vince Knight
January 17th, 2006, 02:35 PM
The next morning came too quickly..
"After a good night sleep,I should get some breakfest." Said Vincent while grabing a bowl of cereal.
"Uh huh." Said Vincent while brashing his teeth.

charizard_maa
January 17th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Richard then woke with a brigth morning. "Wake up Zip. Time for another day of work."

Zip morned. He didn't like the idea of being awaken yet. He just waved to get Richard away. Richard then said, "You may find something to fight today. We have breakfest."

Zip then got up and followed him out. Richard then went out to the hot spring and to greet Terra. "Good morning!! How you doing up there."

The Vince Knight
January 18th, 2006, 02:26 AM
"Well.. I need some things to do." Said Vincent.
Vincent decided to go to the hot springs.
"Ah,a nice warm hot bath will do this great. Hey Richard,Wanna battle me? I think your Zangoose is quite excellent." Asked Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 18th, 2006, 04:20 AM
RIchard was keen to the idea of a battle. Zip suddenly was a bit more awake now that he heard the words battle.

Zip started to swipe his claw around to show he was ready.

"I think we accept your battle. One on one but after breakfest." said Richard. Zip then smiled even more.

Richard and Zip then got their breakfest and started to eat and enjoy the meal.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 03:31 AM
"Alrighty,after Breakfest,meet me at the Fountain." Said Vincent.
"Dragonair,be ready." Said Vincent.'
Vincent sat down on a bench,drinking a can.
"Ahhh. Life is sweet." Said Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Richard and Zip finished their breakfest and then were ready for battle. Zip then snorted. RIchard then got up and went towards the fountain. Cole seemed to be sitting down there. He was wondering why they were even thinking about a battle.

"We ready to battle now." said Richard Zip swipe his claw around.

"I be using Zip in this battle" said Richard. "One on one."

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 02:12 PM
"Heh,if you use your partner,then I use,Dragonair!" Said Vincent throwing his pokeball.
"Dragonair has been my long life partner for pokemon archaeology. You won't stand a chance."
Vincent looked at Zip.
"That Zangoose had beaten Roxanne. But it won't stand a chance with my dragonair." Thought Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Richard smiled. He, just like Vincent has had Zip for a long time. The thing is that he has trained ZIp to use many different types of attacks.

Zip letted out a smile too. Richard could tell what was going though his mind.

Zip began to move around quickly for battle. Richard then said, "Let me throw the first punch. Zip we know a lot of different things to beat these guys." said Richard. "Use Ice Beam!!"

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 03:57 PM
"Dragonair,Use protect!" Said Vincent.

"It's good to keep an attack handy,eh Richard?" Said Vincent. "Now,use Dragon Dance!"
"Now that Dragonair's attack and speed are up,Zangoose will have to try harder." Thought Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 04:07 PM
RIchard smiled. ZIp smiled too. HE knew that Zip was naturally fast so thist is no problem to keep up with. Richard then said, "Keep up the good work. I know you can beat that dragonair. Double Team!"

Zip then shift to the left to form many illusions. They all kepth their distance. Richard then said, "Now use Ice Beam agian."

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 04:12 PM
OOC: Remember,A certain dratini in Crystal can learn Extremespeed. So...
Dragonair got hit by the ice beam.
"Dragonair may be weak against ice attacks,but regularly,Zangoose usually have low Speacial attacks. So.. Dragonair,EXTREMESPEED!" Said Vincent.
"At the same time Dragonair,I want you to use Swift!"

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 04:27 PM
The Extreme Speed attack missed because it hitted a Double Team illuion. Richard smiled.

The Swift attack then hit all illuisons and Zip. Zip recovered quicky from the attack. Richard knew that it will take more attacks to hurt Zip. ZIp then ran up to the Dragonair at was close up to it. "Use ICe Beam." said Richard.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 04:46 PM
"No,Dragonair!" Said Vincent.
Dragonair was frozen solid.
"Dragonair,are you able to break out?" Said Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Richard smiled. "Check and mate."

Zip showed off his claws in order to brag.

Richard then said, "How about we finish this with our favorite. "Use Crush Claw." Zip flew out to Dragonair and slashed it with its claw.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Dragonair's ice broke.
"Noo! Dragonair!" Said Vincent.
Dragonair Fainted.
"Heh,Zangoose is stronger,stronger than I realised." Said Vincent.
"I think I got overconfident. I'm going to the port to catch a ship to dewford town. Coming?" Said Vincent walking off.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Richard then shug. He guess Zip was powerful but only because of all the training they have done. Zip showed of his claws again. He liked doing that. Richard then thought about Terra and the others. "Maybe we should wait for them."

Zip then smiled. RIchard then added, "We can get some times and know when the ferry is ready you know."

Cole then said, "That is a pretty powerful zangoose there. Must be luck."

"Not Luck. Skill" said Richard as he followed Vincent.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 05:11 PM
"We'll wait for Terra here. On this bench. The ship ain't going in 3 hours after all." Said Vincent.
Vincent got out some bread with sultanas on it.
"You want one? It's good." Said Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Richard then said, "SOunds good for me. She may get up soon. I guessing she slept on the roof last night. I wonder where A.J. is too."

He sat on the bench and shock away the bread. "No thanks."

ZIp shug and took a sultanas. He then ate it. He then took another one. Richard scoled at him.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM
"It's okay,I can make more with the right ingredients any day." Said Vincent while patting Dragonair on the head.
"Terra better soon get here. She's only got.. Aproximately 2 hours and 30 minutes."

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Richard then hit Zip on the head. "Ask first."

Zip just shugged. He then took another one. Richard shook his head in disapproval.

RIchard was also worrying for Terra. SHe has been a bit quite since after the battle. He didn't like that they had to wait.

"I wish that girl would hurry up" said Cole.

"What is up with your pokemon?" asked RIchard to Vincent.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2006, 05:57 PM
"What are you talking about?" Asked Vincent.
"They are just Dragon type pokemon."

charizard_maa
January 19th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Richard didn't know that part. He justhad two pokemon. Zip and a baltoy.

"You just own dragon type pokemon? That doesn't seem wise. I mean people who know ice attacks will beat you." said Richard.

ZIp smiled and laugh. He pointed at himself.

COle then said, "YOu guys have pokemon. I guess you guys must be powerful."

The Vince Knight
January 20th, 2006, 02:08 AM
"Well.. I can get other pokemon. and Gyarados and Seadra aren't dragons." Said Vincent.

charizard_maa
January 20th, 2006, 04:29 AM
"Well I think you guys are powerful. Even you VIncent. YOu may have lost to Richard but YOu did better then I would." said COle.

Zip then lightly punch Cole.

"Zip!" said Richard angry. "What about you Cole? Don't you have any pokemon?"

COle shook his head to say no. "I never had any pokemon. Miss Roxanne wanted me to focus on just keeping the Gem safe."

The Vince Knight
January 20th, 2006, 07:36 PM
"Cole,you might need a pokemon,t protect the gym. Easier." Said Vincent.

Dragonair ate a sultana bread.

charizard_maa
January 20th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Cole shock his head. "Nah. I can't. I not that well with pokemon anyways. Miss ROxanne never let me and I probley won't be able to care for the Gem or the pokemon at the same time."

Zip smiled. Richard then said, "Well I guess some have it and some don't."

Fateful
January 20th, 2006, 11:14 PM
OOC: You guys sure do post a lot when I'm gone.

IC: Terra stood up and streched.
She was still partly wet from last night, but she didn't mind.
Terra jumped off of the roof and flipped down to the ground.
Star followed her shaking from getting wet last night.
"Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting."

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 12:52 PM
OOC: YOu were gone for almost a whole week?

Cole then said, "About time. We were waiting a long time."

Ricahard then said, "Shut it. She a lady and that means she takes more time to get ready. But it all for a good reason. She looks even more beautiful."

Zip just shook his head. He didn't believe that RIchard had just said that.

"Well let get on the ferry." said Cole.

Richard then went to Terra and said, "Sorry about last night. I sure Zip didn't meant to get you wet."

Zip then smiled at remembering the game.

The Vince Knight
January 21st, 2006, 01:41 PM
"Ah,it's okay. Not much people interact with pokemon." Said Vincent.
Dragonair crawled over to the ship.
"Hmm.. I'm going aboard the ship,the ship is going for dewford island in a couple of minutes."
Vincent got out his chair,table and drink and sat down with sunglasses.
"Ah,life is sweet."

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 09:25 PM
OOC: Yes.

IC: Terrra smiled and Star scowled at Zip.
"Star cut it out. It's okay Richard I didn't mind at all."
She said walking towards the ferry.
Star frowned and walked next to Terra silently.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 09:29 PM
OOC: PM me when you have a chance.

IC: Richard was a bit glad now. He was ok that she wasn't mad. Zip saw the smile on his face. He hate it when Richard was like that.

Richard and Zip then got on the ferry. They found that Vincent and Cole were already on the ferry.

"About time you guys got on. We been waiting. I mean we have imporant busness in Dewford you know." said Cole.

Zip just injored him.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 09:35 PM
OOC: I just did.

IC: Terra got onto the ferry silently.
She walked over to Richard with Star close behind.
"What about AJ?"
She asked frowning.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 09:43 PM
Cole then said, "Oh. The blind kid. I lead him on the ferry right before you guys got on. I couldn't let him stay behind."

Richard was a bit confuse. Cole was determain to get to Dewford alright.

"So why are we going to Dewford again?" asked Richard.

Cole then said, "Becasue it is your job to protect the Gems now. We need to find the protector on Dewford."

"Which is the gym leader right?" said Richard

"Right" said COle

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 09:48 PM
"Okay then let's go."
Terra said walking over to a spot on the deck and sitting down on the floor.
Star smiled and jumped in her lap.
Terra sighed and stared at the water while rubbing her hand softly down Star's back.
Star began to purr.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 09:55 PM
Richard felt like laying next to Terra but Zip stopped him.

"What wrong bud?" he asked

Zip gave him that eye saying hold it.

"Or what?" said Richard

Zip then motiong a slice throat motion. "You won't dare" siad Richard.

Zip nodded and RIchard knew what that mean. "You win this time." he said.

Ricahrd hated when Zip trys to stop him from doing that kind of stuff. He really wanted to try and get close to Terra but it seems ZIp foiled him this time.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 10:00 PM
Star scowled, stood up, marched over to Zip, grabbed a rope, tied him up to a pole, and pushed Richard over next to Terra.
She sat down satisfied with her work.
Terra rolled her eyes at Star.
"What can I say she just doesn't like Zip interfearing ike that."
She said with a shrug.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 10:15 PM
Richard was a bit confuse. He didn't know that Zip could be so easyly stopped.

Zip was just angry and roared out loud. He didn't like this so he began trying to rip the rope off.

Richard didn't know what Terra means by interfereing but he was ok with this. "Ok. I guess we have some time."

Else where on the ferry. A man and a women then said, "So we sure we saw the kid enter this ferry."

The women then siad, "That what the information said."

THe ferry then moved out to sea.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 10:17 PM
Star jumped up and held Zip in the air with Telekanesis.
Terra giggled and checked to see that the gem was still around her neck.
It was.
She sighed and looked at the water.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 10:27 PM
Richard then eyed the Gem around her neck. He still didn't believe that a little rock like that could control pokemon and the elements. Hard to believe.

Cole then said to Terra, "Isn't it dangerous to have the Gem that open. I mean I have mines but it is hidden on my person. Nobody sees it."

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM
Terra tuged at the chain that it was attatched to that was on her neck.
She smiled.
"I have my ways of keeping it out of sight."
She said glancing over at Star.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 10:42 PM
Cole then nodded and said, "Ok. I guess so since you kept it safe for so long."

Then an annoucment was made over the intercom. "Attention all passagers. This is your captain speaking. We need to do...a what" said the annoucer

Some mumbering was heard on the other side.

The annoucer countinued. "A search of all members on the ship. Please let this go smoothly."

Richard was a bit unsure about this.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 10:46 PM
Terra's eyes grew wide and she jumped up.
"Star put Zip down. We have bigger problems."
She said pulling Star away from Zip making him fall to the floor.
Terra looked aroung nerviously.
"This isn't right!"
She exclaimed quietly to Richard.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 10:52 PM
Zip let out a yell. He was abit mad at Star.

Cole guessed the same thing. "Should we hide? I mean what if thye are bad guys and they want our Gems. Miss Roxanne warned me about this."

Richard thought about it for a while. He didn't want to leave the others like this. HE need to do something to keep their mission a secert. "HOw about we gather our wits and do something. I mean what if this is just search" said RIchard. He knew that wasn't true.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 10:56 PM
"No something isn't right I can tell."
Terra said shaking.
"It's more than just a search."
Star nodded.

charizard_maa
January 21st, 2006, 11:07 PM
Richard agreed. He then said to Zip. "Keep an ear out. We need to know if they come close to us or something."

Zip nodded and pushed aside his anger at Star. Sip was now focus and ready for anything.

COle then said, "What now?"

"We wait till they come if that waht you mean." said Richard.

Fateful
January 21st, 2006, 11:11 PM
"Star let me know when they are getting near. The cool thing about Espeons is that if there is any danger that comes towards it the Espeon will sense it and know to avoid it."
Terra said looking around carefully.
Star looked around scanning the area.

The Vince Knight
January 23rd, 2006, 02:01 AM
Vincent was hanging out with Richard and Terra.
"I hate to Interupt you two,but something feels a bit awkward.." Said Vincent.
Dragonair was scared out of it's mind.
"Dragonair!" Shouted Vincent!
A mysterious person was approching.
"Who's there?"

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 04:23 AM
Zip snapped his head up and looked at the person.

"I think we already have that figure out." said Richard. "We just got to make sure that what ever happens that we keep what we have." Finish Richard trying not to imply the Gems.

The mysterious person then appeared to be wearing a brown hood over his face and a three ring with a R on it just like the on back in Petalburg Woods but smaller and thinner. "I think I found them" said the guy to a walkietalkie.

Cole was a bit unsure if this was a good thing. He then got towards the middle of the group behind RIchard and Vincent but in frount of Terra.

"I guess he not here for the tea right" said RIchard.

Two more people came wearing the same outfit. One was a girl and another was a short one. "So these are it? I thought they be tougher looking" said the hooded girl.

The Vince Knight
January 23rd, 2006, 07:09 PM
"I don't know who you are,but you are asking for trouble!" Said Vincent.
Vincent took off the hooded people's hoods.
"Team rocket. You are asking for trouble alright." Said Vincent.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 07:13 PM
Terra narrowed her eyes angerly.
"Star get ready."
She said staring at the people.
Star let out a growl.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
The the guy that Vincent took the hood off just smiled and laughed. The other joined in too. Soon the guy then stopped and said, "You believe this. Thist kid thinks that we are Team Rocket."

The girl then said, "Cute. Very cute." She then pushed Vincent hard and Richard caught him. "Never compare us to that weak orgnzation. We aren't Team Rocket."

Richard then yelled, "Then what are you?"

The girl then laugh and said, "We are Team Regis."

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 07:17 PM
"Yeah yeah I think some of us know that already."
Terra said rolling her eyes.
Star got ready to attack when Terra gave the signal.
"Easy watch what they do first."
Terra Whispered to Star.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 07:25 PM
The shorter guy then said, "Well. YOur little friend didn't know that so we were correcting him."

"Enough that. We are here to inspect you kids. We think that you have something we want." the large guy went towards Terra.

"Zip use Quick Attack on the big guy."

Zip slammed to the big guy pushing him out of the way. Richard also did the same too making the guy fly to the rail but not falling.

"Leave the girl alone. A gentlemen never touches a lady like that." said Richard.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 07:27 PM
Terra smiled so did Star.
"Well you know what. I'm know lady."
She said pulling out her sword and making it a reverse blade sword.
"Bring it on."
Terra said grinning.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 07:32 PM
The girl then smiled. "I see the little girl has a blade. Sweet."

"Some lady." said the big guy. "How about I take the guy."

"Do what you like." said the girl. "I take the cute one."

"What you mean." said RIchard.

The big guy then said, "Go Machoke. Karte Chop. "

The short one then said, "I guess I take the girl with the blade. Go Houndoom." A houndoom then appeared and went to straight attack one Star.

"ZIp. Attack the Machoke with Ariel Ace." said Ricahrd.

The two attacks hit mid way doing damage to both. Zip looked more hurt.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 07:35 PM
Terra growled like a wolf would and switched her sword back.
"Star dodge and use Return."
I'm not sure how much damage it will do, but I'll be good for now.
Terra thought to herself.
Star quickly dodged taking only a little damage and then she attacked with full force.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 07:44 PM
The Houndoom the flew back but then attacked again. "Use Crunch."

The girl then said, "Go my Nidoking. Attack the cute kid." she said to attack Vincent.

Teh big guy then said, "No body makes a fool of me."

Richard then said, "Beautiful women shouldn't be pushed around by guys like you. YOu should be ashame."

"WOmen?" said the big guy. "Stupid kid. How about I attack you again."

"Ariel Ace." said Richard. The attack did lots of damage to the Machoke.

"Use Cross Chop." said the large guy.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 07:48 PM
Star took the hit and staid standing.
"Star return and go Shadow."
Star walked over to Terra as she released Shadow.
"Shadow Secret Power for now. Oh and never call me cute you will regret it dearly."
Terra said angerly.
"If you think back to the last time we saw each other you saw what I did with this sword."
She said to the lady.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
The lady the laugh. "Who said I was calling you cute? I was speaking to that other guy friend of yours. The one who called us Team Rocket. I happen to like them dumb and cute."

The short guy then said, "I guess you like me then do you?"

"No." said the girl.

The short guy injoged her and got back to his battle with Terra. "Use Flamethrower on the Umbreon."

ZIp was hurted badly. Ricahrd was sure if he could take another attack like that. "USe Double Team." said Richard to protect Zip.

"Use Cross CHop again." the big guy then said. The attack missed this time.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 08:02 PM
"Never call me little either. Let's just say you wouldn't be around us or anyone else ever again."
She said as Shadow took the hit and took some damage.
"Shadow Quick Attack just like we practiced in sparring."
She said scowling at the three people.
Shadow hit the pokemon with full force then turned around and hit him again.
"That's it don't ease up keep doing Quick Attacks. Don't give it any time."
Terra said watching.

charizard_maa
January 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM
The short guy then said, "Use Protect."

"Cross Chop again." said the big guy. This one missed but it was getting rid of the illusions.

"Hold on ZIp." said Ricahard.

"Again." said the big guy.

This time the attack hit and ZIp fell.

"No" said Richard.

"Looks like I win." said the guy.

Zip then rose slowly. He looked almost dead like but his eyes were blue. She then swing as if he was full of power.

Fateful
January 23rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
Terra frowned.
"That can't protect you forever. Shadow keep it up."
She said angerly.
Shadow nodded and started to attack again.

charizard_maa
January 24th, 2006, 04:17 AM
The short guy's Houndoom was getting pumant by attack and attack. The attacks finally maded it pass the protection. HOundoom was sent flying and hit the short guy.

"I think that all I wrote."

COle just watched in awe at Richard' zangoose. "I thought he was fainted from all taht battling."

"I thought so too." said Richard wondering what was powering Zip now.

Zip then ran at the Machoke with a claw up high.

The Vince Knight
January 24th, 2006, 04:40 AM
"Oh no. Team regis! Oh yea? Dragonair Double team,conbine Extremespeed!" Said Vincent.
Dragonair using double team,make dragonairs,illusions ,copys of itself go around Nidoking and all of them used extremespeed.

"Take that." Said Vincent courageously.