PDA

View Full Version : The Road Ahead...Your Future...

Chase Leader
January 7th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Seirously how many of us here will take the action and do something spectacular with their lives...better yet who has the ambition to do whatever they want in life...within reasonable limits.

With an increasing population in I don't know the world, people are just getting by, doing whatever it takes, the bare minimum, to make a living...and what they failed to see in their youth they regret later on in life.

Who here has that ambition to travel the world, explore it, discover something new about it...?

Future generations...sadly...will only get by, doing the bare minimum.
What are your plans for the furure? How will you make your mark?

John Denver
January 8th, 2006, 06:34 PM
I'm not...I'm going to college and getting a degree cause I'm a boring mofo

Chiru
January 8th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I think about the future all the time, but I'm honestly not sure at all what it'll be like. I can't decide what I want to be. I can't even see myself married, and I absolutely don't want kids. Come to think of it, I've always had this odd feeling that I wasn't going to live to an old age and die naturally. I'm actually kind of nervous about the future because of this. I continue to obsess about it though. Ah well, I suppose I'll just have to face it when it comes. Hahaha.

Chase Leader
January 8th, 2006, 09:36 PM
To me it seems that each passing day another piece falls into place and my future seems a little clearer... After college I have no idea where I'll be but it won't be in this boring town...ohh well...can't wait.

Joey the Cockroach
January 9th, 2006, 11:18 PM
my future can be all different paths, it really all depends. i could move to New York, Japan or Greece. i dont like where im at now, its too boring.

John Denver
January 10th, 2006, 05:47 AM
I want to go to the university of minnesota...yeah