View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokemon White Snow

Brooks the III
January 8th, 2006, 1:23 AM
Name: Pokemon White Snow

Hack of: Leaf Green

This is my seond hack of a pokemon game. I've been secretly working on this game for about 3 months :cheeky: , and I think it's time to post it.

Over 290 cathable pokemon (350 if you count evolving )
A lot of Double Balltes
Rival is Brendan from Ruby & Sapphire
Trainers have unique pokemon
Lots of Weather changes
Red has new outfit
Big music changes

Team: All Me :cool:

vs. Brendan (Note: could not change battle sprite)

Wild Skitty

Dosen't Viridan look different with snow

This is the games first 2 on 2 battle

This game has a few bugs that I must tell you about.
1) When you run the character turns back into Red.
2) Some how I screwed up the games map and when you look in the area part of the pokedex it almost always says area uknown for every pokemon. But I have a solution to this problem. When you download the game it will come with a list that will tell you where every pokemon is cathable.

Becides those errors I am 85% finished with the game. It will probbly be up for download within 2 days if not tommarow.

January 8th, 2006, 1:26 AM
a lot of error's but its ok

dragon 122
January 8th, 2006, 2:58 AM
nice i like the viridian snow

January 8th, 2006, 3:07 AM
Better hurry up and post a storyline before this get closed! Honestly, it isn't just you, but doesn't anyone know the purpose of a sticky and why they're actually helpful?

Anyway, back to you, good hack.(made italic and bold so you'd read this first)

dragon 122
January 8th, 2006, 3:09 AM
you can choose storyline or screens

January 8th, 2006, 7:32 AM
No, you can't!

Plan your Hack before making a thread. When posting a Thread here, you have to provide information which show the progress you made. A Storyline and Screenshots are required when you are creating a Thread for your Hack. Threads that don't contain a Storyline and Screenshots will be closed. Following the "Thread Layout Reccomendation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=50200)" thread is reccomended. Storyline and Screenshots are required if you are making a thread here!

Please read the rules carefully in the future!