PDA

View Full Version : Twilight hotel(If you came to relax, you're in the wrong place...)

Zaiku
January 8th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Prolougue:
You a weary traveller planned a pefect vacation, but it went horribly wrong! As travelling, barley clinging to life, stumble upon, a somewhat serene looking hotel, it is called the twilight hotel.You walk in , and at 1st site, the manager Kai, rests you to a bed. With your last energy you look around to see others in the same condition as yourself.Your eyelids fall and you sleep, when you awake, you see a huge crowd around a dead body, somebody in here was a murderer, Kai insisted for all guests to leave for their own safety, but all doors were locked and there were no keys...Uh-oh!Now there is trouble!!!But this is no ordinary hotel... It is a hotel for demons and wariors, so the murderer is NO average guy.

(You as the player form groups with others and try to find the crook, while trying to stay alive.)

sheet:
name:zink
appearence:Is a zombie, however has human skin wild ldark brown hair and deep blue eyes, has large red dragon wings due to genetic mutation, an ancient shirt worn by the people of the ancient times(It is aqua with black ancient text inscripted in it, he also has dark blue denim jeans, and brown worn out shoes. His height is 1.55m.
personality:brave righteous and determined
weapon:shadow blade( A sword with extreme dark force
spiecies:Human and dragon

Everyone was talking, Zink was angry, he hated murderers, he was dead set on catching him or her.He grabbed his sword.Zink is on the case!

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 03:36 AM
name: Meiga
appearence: http://www.declic-images.com/declic/images/zoom/x/subaru.jpg
personality: Meiga is a hyper young man. He is very friendly to his friends but if someone upsets him you wouldn't want to get in his way.
weapon: Ninja gear
spiecies: Human

Sounds like a good Rp can't wait for it to start

Zaiku
January 8th, 2006, 03:47 AM
You are on the accepted list, if I mention your name in this post, I am accepting you.Anyway, we will start with more people.Yo dragon master, your accepted too.(Dragon master, could you please get rid of 1 of your posts, you DP'ed the smae thing, thanks)

Accepted list:
Zaiku/Zink
Shylocke/Meiga
Dragon Master/Viince
DM8000/kyro technick

The Vince Knight
January 8th, 2006, 04:04 AM
name:Vince
appearence: Height is 1.80 m. Red hair,Black shirt and black trousers.
personality: Scared,Angry or Calm.
weapon: Wind sword(Sword enfused with wind magic)
spiecies: Human

Zaiku
January 8th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Ok, let us start, but you can still join if you wanna
---------------------------------------------------

Zink, looked around,he asked many people to help him find who is the killer, but they all were to afraid, after he thought he had asked everyon, he saw a guy with red hair and someone talking to him, Zink cut in "Don't mean to interrupt, but I wanted to see if you guys will help me with figuring out the murderer, anyway I am Zink."

((ooc best answer 'yes' or we will have a pretty boring Rp.ooc))

The Vince Knight
January 8th, 2006, 04:30 AM
"Of Course I'll help you with this murderer." Said Vincent with a smile.
Vincent decided to check cupboards and drawers for secret things.

Jaybob
January 8th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Meiga nodded and smiled.
"The names Meiga by the way" He said walked over to a cupboard and opening it. He found something inside the jumped out. Shylocke flipped back and held the handle of the sword that was in the pouch on his back.
"Bring it on" He said grabbing two shurrikens and throwing them at it. the shurikens bounced off of it.
"Huh!?" He said looking shocked.
"Great now what?" He grolwed holding the sword.

Zaiku
January 8th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Zink wnet up to the top floor,(There are 5 floors)When he found a mouldy old journal under a bed that was in room 5.(There are 5 rooms on a floor)Zink just realised, room 5 was filled with cobwebs, nobody had been there for a long time, Znk grabbed it and ran out.He began to read it...

"The victim was succsessfully cilled."It read.Zink was thinking"This must be the murderers journal, if I want to find out who did it, all I need to do is figure out who spells Killed with a C.

SilverTail
January 10th, 2006, 03:51 AM
name: kyro technick
appearence: hes practicly a shape shifter, he can change his form to anyone hes ever seen, as long as they are partially human, his favourite form however is monkey d luffy from one piece, when hes not impersonating someone else however, he wears a red shirt and blue jeans, black tennis shoes and he has red hair and eyes, his hair smokes from time to time from anger, so watch your back
personality: layed back and care free, most of the time atleast, if he gets angered, he will burn down anything in his path to get revenge!
weapon: whatever form he's in's weapons, usually luffy's fists or his own fire balls, whatever teh situation calls for
spiecies: human/pheonix cross breed
other: brother's friend was the one that was killed, big deal, and his brother actually got out somehow, strange, huh?

so, can i join?

Jack_Skellington
January 19th, 2006, 08:17 PM
(OOC:OOH! I'll join please!)

Name: Lina SolarBeam
Species: Human
Weapon: LaserGun

Description: Lina wears her silky, blonde hair in a bun, with two braids coming out of it(A.K.A, really long hair), her eyes are a slick sapphire color, and she is very pale. She also wears a white tank-top, with a sweater over it, and wears black sweatpants, and black sneakers. She also has glasses.

Personality: Lina is usually very intelligent, but that gift comes with a price: she sometimes overexerts her brain and she turns crazy. She can be very witty, and always exchanges witty banter with her foes. She also has a very sexy attitude, and can easily seduce infromation out of the ordinary business man.

RP Sample: Looking around, and funbling with her glasses, Lina spoke, "barkeep, more gingerale!" The bartender in the Hotel Bar, which was located inside, then replied with, "sure, coming right up! with or without ice?"

"Without please, oh, and can you put a headache remover inside? I have a headache the size of the Moon."

The barkeep then poured the caramel colored drink and put two small pills inside, which then dissolved inside.

(OOC: So, can I join?)

Lady Akita
January 21st, 2006, 08:54 PM
name: Mila Kelsi
appearence: Very short, gooft looking. Did I mention fat face? Hair and eyes are both black. USually seen wearing a pink dress.
personality:Young, but quite intelligent.
weapon: Bow and Arrow
spiecies: Human/Sorceress

Me too.

Zaiku
February 13th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Holy cow, I forgot to aprove you guys!Hehehe...
Any way your all in!

SilverTail
February 13th, 2006, 03:19 AM
cool! (darn message limits >.>)

CyBeastSaber
February 13th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Is it okay if I joined too?

Name: Hakororu (She doesn't have a last name. She forgot it. :D)
Appearance: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/Naruto_kun5150/Samurai2520Showdown.jpg She also has a white cape that reaches from her head to the ground with some designs in a purple and red mixed color. She also has a brown falcon with white wings name Nobu and they can understand each other. Weird but yeah.
Personality: She is silent, dangerous, and calm. She doesn't like to talk much but her voice is very sweet and pure. She is mysterious in many ways but is very reliable. Her skills with a dagger is unmatched and she has ninja skills which she uses to her advantage.
Weapon: Dagger
Species: you could say Human

Zaiku
February 14th, 2006, 02:00 AM
yep, your in, and for future refference, you don't need an aproval on this thread, just start posting!

CyBeastSaber
February 16th, 2006, 10:53 PM
OOC: Okay. Since you said that, Zaiku, I'll start now. Sort of neglected some things. Heh. :nervous: Very interesting how the story is going. *looks with droopy eyes* I think Shylocke and Dragon Master are on the ground floor, right?

IC:
Hakororu wrapped over herself with a cape, which conceal everything but her face and shoes and walked down the stairs to the ground floor. Nobu, her falcon, perched on her shoulder and nibbled at her ear. Hakororu smiled and stroke his head. Nobu gave a small shrill when he saw the two boys. "It's okay." She said quietly so only Nobu could hear. He stopped and just remained silent for a while. Hakororu approached the two boys wanting to ask what they were doing because they were busy rummaging through the cupboards. Before she reach them, one of the boys was now engaged in a battle against some unknown creature. She watched as the boy lodged two shurikens at the creature but it deflected the shurikens without doing anything. Hakororu felt like intruding in the battle and killing the creature but felt as if she did not need to. She watched the battle further, hoping to see who came out the victor, the boy or the creature. She hoped it had been the creature for then she will be able to slay it. But then again, if it was the boy, she would question what the two of them, the boys, were doing searching the cupboards. Yes, that was what she had planned.

Kogenta
February 16th, 2006, 11:58 PM
[OOC: Is it too late for me to join?

Name: Kaika Shiryou
Appearance: Brown hair with natural pale brown highlights; large, green eyes; relatively light, agile build; attire consists of slightly large t-shirt and khaki shorts with a tied belt, two crossing hanging belts with pouches attached and sheaths at each hip attached with a thin chain; also wears a pair of handcuffs--both cuffs being over his right wrist, and a fingerless black glove over his left hand with two gold earrings on one ear and a simple necklace; overall, a youthful, innocent appearance
Personality: Oddly sweet and good-natured, Kaika seems entirely to not belong in this hotel of warriors. However, despite his apparent naivety, Kaika is extremely perceptive and observant, often being more capable or knowing more than he seems to. Kaika also has somewhat of a charm, being able to calm or befriend people with a natural ease. Due to his perceptiveness, he is usually able to understand others' thoughts or emotions. Rarely does Kaika display any form of "normal" anger.
Weapon(s): Armblades (see attachment)
Species: Unknown; appears human ]

CyBeastSaber
February 17th, 2006, 12:30 AM
OOC: I don't think you're late. Zaiku'll just say 'You're in.' or something relating to that when he gets back. We barely started and I am still waiting for a few people to do something *looks at Shylocke* before going.

Zaiku
February 17th, 2006, 01:25 AM
ooc:Yeah he is right, I earlier said,"no aproval needed" so join the party! Oh yeah, from now on in the title I will put the day!: and morning noon or night.ooc

Zink took the journal down, and continued reading, and soon found out he was reading a novel, not a journal, he laughed and continued searching.
He soon realised on his way down that the second floor was completely boarded up. no matter how much he tried, the blockage woouldn't move.He went back to floor one, seeing quite a commotion. He walked up to Kai and asked him about the 2nd floor. He claimed it was due to renovations needing to be made.But Zink was getting suspicious.Suddenly the butler called" 8am, breakfast time. Zink smelled pancakes, so he walked in, other geusts (or prisoners!)Headed there also, you can't solve a mystery one a full stomach y'know!

Kogenta
February 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM
[OOC: I see. Thank you.]

Strolling casually toward the dining hall, Kaika leaned his head back against his arms as his jade eyes passed over the other guests. It seems strange that there are so many fighters here, yet no one seems to be able to break out of this place. Mentally shrugging as he made his way down the passage, Kaika's gaze shifted toward the ceiling. I guess at the moment, no one is really trusting anybody else. But, no one is quite distrusting everybody either. Whatever way you look at it, we're all in a pretty awkward situation.

The light in Kaika's eyes flickered as a thought occurred to him. I wonder if anyone has even taken care of the body yet. Lowering his arms, the youth paused. Then, without a word, he turned away from the dining hall and started back toward the other room. Not that I would trust the food in this situation, but I wasn't that hungry anyway . . .

CyBeastSaber
February 17th, 2006, 11:01 AM
OOC: Bleh. I'll just have to void the battle scene.

IC:
Hakororu entered the dining room with Nobu still perching on her shoulder. She looked around and walked to a corner to leaned against it. She didn't feel like sitting down with the unusual group and she doesn't like to sit anyway. She reached into her bag and took out two apples and some preserved meat she placed in a container. She gave some of the meat to Nobu, who munched happily and then swallowed it whole, and took a small bite from an apple. Hakororu didn't trust the food that was given and had already prepared some food just in case. She just stood in the shadows and listened intentively to what the others had to say about this hotel for it was by far the most unusual.

Jaybob
February 17th, 2006, 01:02 PM
OOC: I don't think you're late. Zaiku'll just say 'You're in.' or something relating to that when he gets back. We barely started and I am still waiting for a few people to do something *looks at Shylocke* before going.

OOC: you looking at li'l ol' me? lol oh no dont skip battle! sorry i've been away I have been at a funeral.

IC: Meiga thought for a second and the kicked the thing.
"AH!" He screeched as his toes crashed against the steel like body of the creature.
"Right that's it!" He growled pulling out his sword and sticking it through the creature.
"HA! WHO'S BOSS NOW!?" He shouted laughing as he turned. He noticed another person go through to the dining room.
I Ain't seen her around before He thought to himself.

Zaiku
February 17th, 2006, 05:52 PM
He saw someone eat a pancake, and seemed to be ok, So zink began scarfing them down like no tommorow.He grabbed the attention of those using their knives and forks normally.As he was eating, he noticed the dead body had no blood or cuts at all, only his iris and pupil were missing.
Even at this disgusting sight he could still manage to scarf down 17 pancakes(Being a zombie his appetite is enormous!)He walked up to the body, then how did it die?He saw others eating, he reached across the table, and sneakily snagged several pancakes and put them in his bag.He then noticed a mysterious figure eating in darkness and the food wasn't pancakes."Maybe she was the killer?"Zink thought to himself" but I remeber seeing her when I walked in. She was a traveller as well..." SO WHO IS IT!!!

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Name: Hikari
Appearence:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/pichugirl/1135655664_ddarkangel.jpg
Personality: Mysterious yet not too out of this world. She most likely keeps too herself. The murder is not a surprise to her as she has been in situations like this before.
Weapon: Fire Staff
Species: Warrior Angel

I walked down the hall of the 2nd floor downstairs to breakfast still thinking about the scene earlier. " A murder......in this hotel? Now we're trapped in here..... All I did was come in here for directions and now I'm trapped in this place... Next year I'm staying home for a vacation. She walked downstairs to see people stuffing themselves with food. " You know on second thought maybe I'm not that hungry..." She sat down at a table just thinking about the murder...... " I wonder who did it."

Zaiku
February 17th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Since Zink had finished his breakfast, he decided to wait there and see what happens next, a smart looking detective came from the stairs, he walked into the dimning hall to make a proclamation,"I have found this paper, with information that helped me find out who the murderer it clearly was..."Sudedenly the light turned off, a scream was heard, when the lights turned back on, the detective was lying on the floor with an arrow in his back, he was murdered!

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Hikari quickly turned to a scream. Another person had been murdered..... "Oh my god..... it must've been someone in this room who killed him. But who? She quickly got up after being plumeted to the ground by hords of people. She cut her hand on a the stair case dripping blood on her hands . " Oh man.. I'm leaving she said as she climbed the staircase.

badgirl
February 17th, 2006, 09:09 PM
What is this?
Name:Mya
Appearance:U guess
Personality:Happy and cheerful
Weapon:Gun
Species:Death Angel

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 09:11 PM
What is this?
Name:Mya
Appearance:U guess
Personality:Happy and cheerful
Weapon:Gun
Species:Death Angel

OOC: I would just like to say you might need a complete form. (Appearence)

badgirl
February 17th, 2006, 09:13 PM
OOC: I will put a picture on the appearance part......soon....

Kogenta
February 18th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Dashing into the room as the lights flickered to life, Kaika froze as he saw the motionless form lying on the floor. So, another one . . . Cautiously approaching the corpse, Kaika knelt beside it, gently lifting the man's hand from the ground. Placing two fingers across the deceased detective's wrist, the youth closed his eyes for a long moment. Re-opening his jade eyes, Kaika returned the man's arm to the ground, quietly stating, "Yeah, he's gone."

Glancing curiously at the paper still held in the man's hand, Kaika asked Zink, "Hey, you were here when he died. What happened?"

CyBeastSaber
February 18th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Hakororu stared at the motionless detective and raised an eyebrow. "Another murder... And so quickly too." She muttered. She watched as a boy examined the body carefully as if he were a pro at it. Hakororu was quite impressed. Nobu wasn't impress, you can say. He gave a cautious glare at the boy. Hakororu just shrugged.

Zaiku
February 18th, 2006, 01:38 PM
"Well, He came down from the stairs, about to say the murderer, and the lights turned off and when they were on, that dude was dead,"Zink reached into his hand and grabbed the piece of paper, it read" lous""There aren't any guests with lous in there name or a lous at all...Hey Kaika follow me to the 2nd floor, I gotta show you something!

Kogenta
February 18th, 2006, 05:25 PM
After a moment of brief, almost unnoticable hesitation, Kaika nodded as he replied, "Alright." Standing, he cast a brief glance toward Hakororu and Nobu before making his way toward the stairs. After climbing a few steps, the youth turned toward Zink, permitting the other boy to pass him and lead him to their destination.

As he waited, a slight shadow was cast across Kaika's features--the male's green eyes glimmering strangely in stark contrast to the faint darkness. What that paper said . . . I wonder if that dead man really did know who the murderer was. Either way, nothing and no one can be taken at face value. Suddenly realizing the grim expression that had hardened his demeanor, Kaika swiftly permitted himself his characteristic innocent smile to soften his features and reassure Zink of his "trust".

Jaybob
February 19th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Meiga rushed out to see everyone crowding round yet another dead body.
"What's it say Zink?" He asked pointing at the piece of paper. He held his shurikens just incase they were attacked again. He looked round cautiosly and began searching.

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Hikari walked upstairs to find a shadowy figure rushing around the walls. " I wonder who that can be.. I thought everyone was downstairs looking at the body..." Then it suddenly hit her.. 'The murderer!' She quickly used her staff to paralyze him.. " I knew it was you.." When I walked up to him he ripped a blade across my leg and tied me up then threw me in a closet fleeing the scene. " HELP!" I screamed.

badgirl
February 19th, 2006, 11:16 AM
this is very interesting lol but i dont wanna join it

SilverTail
February 19th, 2006, 11:21 AM
i was fast asleep on a bed, completely unaware of what was happening, untilli heart a girl screaming for help.

"good greif" i muttered, annoyed. i got up and walked over to a closet where teh commotion was coming from.

"you ok miss?" i asked, helping her out and untying her "because you woke me up"

i walked back over to my bed and layed down, pulling the covers over my head

(its all i could think of, i dont know whats happening)

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 11:57 AM
"Sorry...." I said as I walked downstairs back to where the man was still laying on the floor. Even though I've seen cases like this before it was starting to get a bit scary if you ask me. " Whoever is doing this probably won't stop until he's gotten everyone in this hotel." I said as I walked back over to the table.

SilverTail
February 19th, 2006, 01:42 PM
i heard footsteps leaving the room, but then i heard footsteps coming from the area around the window, and they were much heavier than the girls!

i opened my eyes and saw a dark figure holding a gun to my chest, i quickly shifted to monkey d luffy's form, hwen he pulled the trigger, hte bullet hit me alright....but it bounced back out! thank goodness for a rubber man

"gum gum blast!" i said, punching him twords the wall, my arm streatching back to my shoulder

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Suddenly the lights went again this time about 4 or 5 people were dead. Hikari narrowly missed death as there were 7 scratch marks on her stomach and they were bleeding heavily. " Not....again....this is getting to be too much...we have to...stop it...." I said as I fainted on to the cold hard floor.

Jaybob
February 20th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Meiga saw the girl collapse onto the floor. HE ran over and caught her before she landed on the floor. He looked around for any sign of the muderer anywhere. He picked up the girl and walked into the dining area where he layed her to rest as he pulled out his sword ready to fight something. Suddenly an arrow darted across the room and stuck into the wall next to him. He grabbed a shuriken and threw it in the direction that the arrow came from. He heard a screech and then saw something jump down.
"Crap, Why does it always have to be me?" He moaned as he pulled out his sword and started fighting.

CyBeastSaber
February 21st, 2006, 07:52 PM
OOC: Ack. Shylocke, you shouldn't be too hasty now. Try and wait for me too. :D

IC:
Hakororu stood in the darkness as many things happened. A boy carrying a fainted girl placed the girl on the ground in the dining area where Hakororu was. He seemed to not notice that Hakororu was there. Out of the corner of her eye, Hakororu saw a dark figure leap down from the higher floor. The boy seemed to have seen it too because he attacked the figure with a shuriken and pulled out his sword.
"We should join in too. I don't like to wait." Hakororu said to Nobu. Nobu flapped his wings with delight and took to the air following Hakororu. Hakororu stepped beside the boy and placed a hand on her unsheathed dagger.
"Mind if I help?" Hakororu said to the boy.

Jaybob
February 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
"Not at all" Meiga said greatfully as he unsheated his sword and got into a fighting stance. The figure leaped up and threw his shuriken back towards him. He flipped out of the way and did a roundhouse kick to his face.
"I KNOW WRESTLING" He shouted to the figure as he jumped up and did a drop kick to his stomach. He pulled the sword from the ground and got back into his fighting stance waiting for hokororu to start fighting.
"My name's Meiga" He said to her.

CyBeastSaber
February 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM
Ah. Meiga, huh? Hakororu thought watching Meiga do a drop kick on the man.
"That... won't necessarily knock him out." Hakororu said to Meiga. She dashed at the man and swiftly tried to cut his leg tendons, however, the man evaded the attacks. Hakororu dashed at the man again but this time, she created three cloned images of herself to increase her chances of knocking him out or disabling his movements. The man was quite clever. He swiftly took out some daggers and tossed them at the clones when they were about a meter away from him. Unable to react quick enough the clones were destroyed, however, Hakororu managed to deflect his attack thus slowing down her assault. The man jumped away and escaped.
"Tch. He ran away." Hakororu said. She twirled her blades and sheathed them.

SilverTail
February 23rd, 2006, 03:53 AM
i remained luffy just in case the man came back, if he could that was, afterall, my punch had to send him through a window. i walked downstairs and saw several people dead on the ground "holy...did he?" i whispered upon seeing the bodies.

i heard fighting in the next room and ran there, seeing a man and a woman fighting what appeared to be a shadowed man...suddenly he ran twords me! "gum gum blast!" i said, punching twords him as he ran, but the thing is, i never hit him, he just dissapeared into thin air somehow...just like upsatairs!

instaid my fist went past and almost hit the woman, going right infront of her face....and jamming itself into the wall, i was stuck!

"oh great!" i yelled angrily, trying to pull my arm back

Jaybob
February 23rd, 2006, 07:03 AM
Meiga walked up to the fist that was stuck in the wall. He yanked it out and pushed it back towards him. He chuckled and walked up to hokororu.
"thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it." He said greatefully bowing.
He looked over to the girl that was still on the ground with knives stuck in the wall above.
"Phew" He gasped.

SilverTail
February 23rd, 2006, 10:55 AM
"thanks" i said as my arm snapped back to normal "what are your names?" i asked walking over "my names kyro, but right now im monkey d luffy, luffy for short" i saw the girl from earlyer "hey, is she alright?" i asked, changing back to normal

Jaybob
February 24th, 2006, 11:38 AM
"Yeah I think so. She just needs rest." He replied to him smiling.
"My name's Meiga." He said to the man. He looked over to where the shadowed figure was and thought.
Why did he attack us? HE pulled his sword out and walked closer to where he was.

SilverTail
February 24th, 2006, 04:22 PM
"give it up, hes gone" i said, looking where he was, my eyes piercing into the darkness "lets get her to a bed" i said, picking her up and carring her to the room i had been in, laying her on the bed and looking around, lighting my hand just in case the murderer came back

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 12:52 AM
"It's a pleasure to help." Hakororu said to Meiga but thought not. She really wanted to go head on and battle with the shadowy figure but he fled. I followed both boys to the other one's room. I think his name was Kyro. I thought. I had also placed one hand on my dagger just in case the figure appeared again.

pichugirl
February 25th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I had woken up on a bed next to someone. " Oww my head.. Who are you?" ' I had remebered the lights went off....I ot scratched by something and then....nothing. I got up off the bed wondering what happened.. " Did I miss all the action here?"

SilverTail
February 25th, 2006, 10:03 AM
i changed into what appeared to be a human with teh ears and a tail of a cat, my pupils turning to slits "dont worry, im a shape shifter of sorts" i said reasuringly "but i can only turn into people whove ive seen before" i added, my ears twitching

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Hakororu turned towards the girl and looked at her. Her smile came and went quickly.
"I'm Hakororu." she said and turned back again. Nobu cooed a bit at the girl. He seemed to be fond the girl. Hakororu gives him a piercing glare. Nobu screeches happily and flutters over towards the girl. Hakororu turned her head towards Nobu and the girl and remained silent and calm. She gave another smile that quickly disappeared as it came.