PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me think?

HIM
March 17th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Ok, I am getting an AIM account and I want a good s/n, but I cant think of a good one. :( If anyone can help me, thanks. I would be even better if it had "CKY" or "CampKillYourself" is in but it doesn't have to. Thanks.

Latios Master
March 17th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Don't you mean "Can anyone help me think?" :P
It is really up to you what you want your account name to be. Mine is modeled after my PC account, and others have done that too. It's up to you though.

HIM
March 17th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Whups. I cant spell. Yay! I told you I cant thunk, I mean think. XD

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Lol, I edited the thread title for you. ^_^ I tend to mess up on them a lot too.

Anyways, I'm horrible at coming up with names, so I can't help you there. That's why I always use my real name as my screen name, lol.

Kairi
March 18th, 2004, 01:59 PM
You could use a random character generator...? lol Good luck with your name. ^_^;

Haruka
March 18th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yep, I'm horrible at making screen names too. ^_^ >_>

Well, good luck with your name anyways. ^_^

~Alyssa Picariello

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I was actually going to go with one of the "Pokemaster" names, or my own name, until I thought up 100marios. I could spend around a half an hour thinking up a suitable name, and I still won't have it!

....hmm, 100marios......gahh! I'm having a mid-username crisis! Hehe....

*~Ashley~*
March 18th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I can never come up with good screen names either. That's why I use the same one I made for AIM in 7th grade for everything. I still have no clue how I came up with snowangel... I don't even like snow. And then the numbers are my birthday (today!) because I am so un-creative...

But your screen name should really be up to you...

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Oooh... Hm... I'll be the first to actually post a suggestion, lol. How about "Welcome Campers?" If it'll fit in the box... It's derived from the CKY thing so I kind of came up with that... Anyways, here's another, "Happy CKY Camper." Something along those lines, if it sparks your imagination at all, lol. ^^'''

HIM
March 18th, 2004, 03:06 PM
XD. HappyCKYCamper, huh? Thats kinda coo.I might do that.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Heh, well, anyway, good luck with your search for that perfect screenname.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I can never come up with good screen names either. That's why I use the same one I made for AIM in 7th grade for everything. I still have no clue how I came up with snowangel... I don't even like snow. And then the numbers are my birthday (today!) because I am so un-creative...

But your screen name should really be up to you...
...I never saw that! That's actually pretty cool! I was curious as to why you had so many numbers after your name!

.."Happy CKY Camper".....that's a good one!
Hehe...

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
."Happy CKY Camper".....that's a good one!
Hehe...
Heheh, aren't I a clever one? ^_^ Nah, not really. -gets into a fight with herself-

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Heheh, aren't I a clever one? ^_^ Nah, not really. -gets into a fight with herself-
I like it! I think it's very clever!
*sees her arguing with herself*
.....and that was just a little odd!
Hehe...

Ryoutarou
March 18th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Blaine is acting very...strange to say the least...then again she's alway's like that.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Blaine is acting very...strange to say the least...then again she's alway's like that.
I am? Heheh ^^;;; I simply feel quite random today... And I fear I misspelled "random." @.@ It was that speech competition that got me off track!

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I am? Heheh ^^;;; I simply feel quite random today... And I fear I misspelled "random." @.@ It was that speech competition that got me off track!
No, that's correct!
....oh! How did it go by the way?
Hehe..

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 04:04 PM
No, that's correct!
....oh! How did it go by the way?
Hehe..
There were six girls including me at the restraunt. We gave our speeches in a small conference room. My delivery was good, my accents didn't peek through, and I kept within the time limit, ect. Only the eigth graders placed. I received several "You did well"'s but, needless to say, I was awfully dismayed. I had worked for weeks on perfecting my speech, even down to the wire! I mean, last night I spoke with my English teacher three different times on the phone, correcting and adding and all that. I can recite my speech on the spot, without the papers! I still failed to place...

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
There were six girls including me at the restraunt. We gave our speeches in a small conference room. My delivery was good, my accents didn't peek through, and I kept within the time limit, ect. Only the eigth graders placed. I received several "You did well"'s but, needless to say, I was awfully dismayed. I had worked for weeks on perfecting my speech, even down to the wire! I mean, last night I spoke with my English teacher three different times on the phone, correcting and adding and all that. I can recite my speech on the spot, without the papers! I still failed to place...
What!? I can't believe it!! That was one of the best essays I have ever read, and that's a good many.
....I find that very hard to believe....
Those judges don't know a well-thought and prepared essay when they hear one. I'm so sorry Blaine......I know how you must feel...
It's really disappointing when things you work so hard on achieving don't turn out. I've been down that path many times, and will probably go down many more. I just try to look at the positive things; to forget the past and just move on. With many failures, there are many sucesses too! I'm sure all of us here thought you did an excellent job on that essay, and who better to like it then your friends?
*smiles*
You worked very hard!

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM
What!? I can't believe it!! That was one of the best essays I have ever read, and that's a good many.
....I find that very hard to believe....
Those judges don't know a well-thought and prepared essay when they hear one. I'm so sorry Blaine......I know how you must feel...
It's really disappointing when things you work so hard on achieving don't turn out. I've been down that path many times, and will probably go down many more. I just try to look at the positive things; to forget the past and just move on. With many failures, there are many sucesses too! I'm sure all of us here thought you did an excellent job on that essay, and who better to like it then your friends?
*smiles*
You worked very hard!
Only like three people read my essay. And they read it when it was still raw... I could have been more confident and smiled... And not been so stiff... Alas, there is always next year.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Only like three people read my essay. And they read it when it was still raw... I could have been more confident and smiled... And not been so stiff... Alas, there is always next year.
Don't put youself down. You did a good job, and are more than worthy of winning that fiasco in my eyes. I could've never been able to write something like that, if that makes you feel any better hehe...
If you're deciding to enter next year also, at lest you'll have one thing many of the others probably won't......experience!
I hoped I helped a little hehe....I don't like to see people depressed in any way.

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I wouldn't really call this depression... I'm just upset... But next year I'll do better...

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't really call this depression... I'm just upset... But next year I'll do better...
I meant depression in general. Any feeling that is not positive.
I'm sure you will Blaine! You'll get much more than a lousy comment next time!

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I never read your essay, Blaine, nor do I know where it is, lol. But, I can tell you this. You may feel very disappointed at the results, but it'll only make you stronger. I'm sure you did a splendiferous (it's not even a word but it sounds cool, lol) job on it! ^_^ There are those "favortisms" no matter what you do or where you go. Seeing as how you said only the eighth graders placed. It's the same way when I was a freshman and sophomore in high school for our school's Color Day before the Thanksgiving football game. The seniors would always win overall for their skit, color in the stands, most school spirit and everything. Barely any other grade won a category. I think there's always an "authority chain". I hate being disappointed myself--even constructive criticism annoys me when I'm in plays and musicals. Judges really don't know what they're judging half the time. You can't expect them to listen/read attentively to each and every word of every contestant's speech/essay...I hate to say that, lol. ^_^;; Anyway, don't let it get to you and strive to do even better than you already have, Blaine! Like I said, your experience can only make you stronger!

HIM
March 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
What does this have to do with my s/n? Oh, NVM.

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Well, do you want to have it based on a character, or maybe a personality? Or music, or do you want it to sound cool? My first screen names were Pikachu11 (very unoriginal, I was 11 at the time), Tortall89 (also unoriginal - Tortall is a country in a book), Dragonfire (something I took from a book and changed a little). Jedi_Amara is based on my favourite Sailor Moon character and one of my favourite movies. Plus I sometimes use DeathWarriorHybrid-X because it sounds good - the parts are mostly assembled from random Digimon words and I added Death. The other one I tend to use is RyuX or Ryuken. Basically, you want something that really fits you as a person.

HIM
March 18th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Okay, I have one CKYDylan2004. Yay!