PDA

View Full Version : A Dying Land (PG-13)

Trainer Kat
January 9th, 2006, 04:31 PM
In a war torn land filled with only strife...

Many, many years ago...there was a time where Pokmon and humans lived together. War was unknown, simply a theory. Water flowed through the Earth's veins, nourishing the beautiful planet. Vegetation grew everywhere, providing food for the people and creatures alike. The biggest concern was having your Pokmon stolen by one of the many Pokmon thieves. People would help each other out, and the world was peaceful. Then the regions were demolished. There was no longer a Hoenn, no longer an Orre. An empire was built, and all towns and citys fell under the control of Emperor Geldoblame. Imperial Soldiers monitered every inhabited area. Things were fine for a while, but things turned nasty. Some mean-spirited soldiers started resorting to theft and extortion to get what they wanted from the people. An underground resistance was formed, and soon after, they attacked some Imperial Soldiers. Emperor Geldoblame found out about the attack, and slaughtered the newly created town of Azuria as an example. The Rush surfaced, made up of all the old members of the underground resistance, and then some. They have been combating the Empire ever since. Or so the story goes...

It is the year 2065, and war has broken out. It is rare to see wild Pokmon, and townspeople remain indoors, lest they be killed. Occasional raids take place in the villages, where any supplies are taken, and people who refuse to comply are killed, or worse. There is a rumor of an oasis in this dying land, however. Rush bases exist everywhere, and they are sending men out to search for paradise, as well as those to combat the Empire. Soldiers must be willing to not only fight with their Pokmon, but put their lives on the line as well.

You are a young man or woman living during this time. What you choose to do is up to you. Will you become an Imperial Soldier? Or will you be thou for the people and join The Rush? It's up to you...

Imperial Soldiers
Imperial Soldiers rely more on their own weaponry, and do not carry very powerful Pokmon.

The Rush
Due to a lack of funds, members of The Rush have weaker weapons, but stronger Pokmon.

To join, I'll need a completed Sign-up form. It seems long, but most fields require but one word.

Name:
Pokmon: (No Legendarys listed here. Remember, Imperial Soldiers are)
Legendary: (Later in the RP, we will each have a Legendary. Reserve it now here, or wait 'till later, it's your choice.)
Weapon: (All soldiers need weapons. Remember, it's not going to be super powerful if you're in The Rush.)
Allegiance:
History: (Does not have to be more than a paragraph)
Personality: (No more than a paragraph)
Appearance:
RP Sample: (This doesn't determine whether or not you are in the RP, I just need to get a feel for your skills.)

Please, Please, follow this sheet. You may have two characters. You may also switch between the Rush and the Imperial Army. Don't go back and forth, but if you are approached with a better deal...What will determine whether or not you are in is your grammar.

I hope you decide to join this RPG.
<3
Kat

Now, for my characters.

Name: Kat
Pokmon: Meowth (M), Delcatty (F), Feraligatr (M)
Legendary: Mewtwo
Weapon: Pistol
Allegiance: The Rush
History: Growing up in a small town did very little for Kat. She always dreamed of living in a big city. She grew up with Rem, and secretly made plans to move in to a house in Goldenrod together. Her plans never came to fruition, as when she was planning on telling her friend, the Empire took hold of the land. Furious at them for ruining her future, Kat hopes to rid the world of Emperor Geldoblame personally.
Personality: Very hyper and bubbly, Kat can cheer anyone up. She always has a smle plastered on her pretty face, and is never seen frowning. She is extremely outgoing.
Appearance: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tiger-anime/091.jpg

Name: Rem
Pokmon: Bayleef (F), Umbreon (M), Skitty (F), Tyranitar (M)
Legendary: Entei
Weapon: Spear
History: Always taunted as a child, he has a respiratory disease that has made him extremely physically weak. He grew up with Kat, and they are best friends. Now, he wants to prove himself, and is joining The Rush.
Personality: Prone to depression, Rem is very quiet. It's rare to see him smile. He is shy, and his only friend seems to be his polar opposite.
Appearance: http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/04/63/200463.jpg

Claimed Legendaries
Entei-Trainer Kat (Rem)
Mewtwo-Trainer Kat (Kat)
Ho-Oh-Raposa Dalua (Luna)
Kyogre-Naoko-chan (Maryl)
Groudon-Naoko-chan (Merle)
Raikou- MariaJet
Mew-~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ (Charon)
Suicune-Tyson (Toren)
Lugia-Deathspector (Eliadon)
Rukario-ash jr. (Edward)
Latios-Kakashi and Sasuke Lover (Star)

Loki
January 9th, 2006, 05:06 PM
(Can I reserve this post and Kyogre/Groudon for my two characters as I type them up? I'll edit this post for my sig-up by the way)

Trainer Kat
January 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM
((Yes, you may. Thank you for showing interest, and I will be awaiting your application ^_^))

Zelos
January 9th, 2006, 05:22 PM
OOC: Sorry to ask, but may I reserve a spot and the legendary Suicune? I would post my sign-up, but I'm really busy and don't have time right now ><;;; I assure you that I have good grammar in advance ^.^;;;

Raposa Dalua
January 9th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Name: Luna Gadget
Pokmon:
Nidorino- Evan, Male
Flygon- Krypton, Male
Espeon- Kurena, Female
Furret- Sniper, Male
Breloom- Natalia, Female
Eevee- Niklas, Male ((Untrained))

Legendary: Ho-Oh
Weapon: Pistol

History: Luna grew up with the strong, unbreakable belief that her great great great great great great grandfather, Henry Gadget, had indeed invented the gadget. Now, it is unknown to her what exactly the gadget was, or even how it was put to use, but the idea was there. Of course, her friends were far and few as most children in Lavender town seemed unwilling to believe that someone as important as the inventor of gadgets could be related to such an odd person as Luna. This did little to discourage Luna, however, and her life continued normally. Deciding to become a trainer was rather spur of the moment for her, as her original interest was in the art of inventing. After witnessing a pokemon battle for real (and not just those silly animated ones on television), she knew that it was for her.

Her intentions of becoming a trainer, however, did not last long. Her home was obliterated during the upstarting war, and her family had fled to Sootopolis. They hoped to wait out the war in a place that, while still under the control of the Empire, was less likely to be attacked or made an example of. Luna, however, was not content with just sitting and waiting. She left a simple good-bye note, stating that she would be joining the underground resistance group with the help of an inside contact she had recently met. She signed the note, stating that she would "be back soon," and left.

Personality: Luna is one of those people that, at no matter what age, you could imagine her as the silly person that says "Oooh, what does this button do?" and consequently blows up half of Europe. Now, this isn't to say that she is stupid, she's just overly curious, and has a tendency to not think before she acts. She's got this crazy sort of happiness that would probably annoy people who can see life for what it really is. She tends to be overly optimistic about everything, and her naivety seems to override any fears she might have. For example, if she caught a burglar snooping around her home, the first thing she'd do is offer said burglar some tea. And cookies. In anycase, her happy way of thinking and bright, simplistic outlook on life can make her appear to be very childish, though on occasion she will spurt out random words of wisdom that make people wonder just what exactly she's thinking in that strange mind of hers.

Appearance: Luna stands at about five foot two, and has a thin physique with just the slight hint of muscle, indicating that she is a girl of average strength. She has long, navy blue hair that flows down in waves, ending around midback. Her thin bangs cut off just above her light gray eyes, which seem to hold a spark of determination. Her creamy white skin is covered by a white t-shirt, which has a thick, light blue stripe surrounded by two thinner stripes going around her shirt in the chest area. Smack in the middle of these stripes is a medium sized, light blue star. Her jeans are a dark blue, inching just a shade lighter than the color of her hair. Beyond these are a pair of white socks and black, laceless sneakers. On her back is a bookbag carrying the essentials for travel, including a plain sort of jacket for traveling in cold areas. Contrary to popular belief, her voice is not high-pitched, nor is it squeaky. Her voice is only slightly higher pitched than that of a normal girl her age, and has a soft, melodic ring to it.

RP Sample: ((Yes, I do realize that this RPG sample has nothing to do with my actual character.))

Silently she sat, waiting patiently for someone to release her from her prison cell once more. Her room contained little light, a thing she had no need for anyway. Her legs were propped out in front of her, and her tail had found its way across her lap; the spines sticking from it were poking dangerously close to her face, which was nodded over. To the normal eye, it looked for all the world like she was sleeping. But this was not the case. She was merely waiting, listening and waiting.

The steps she had detected long before they reached her door now stopped. Her ears twitched in the direction of the voice standing outside her corridor. There was some more movement outside, then the sounds of her cage being unlocked. Her eyes snapped open and she stood as the scientists opened her door. She resisted the urge to give each of them a good smack; the lot of them were sneering at her with their ugly faces. What nerve they had. She sent back a glare with twice the intensity as they led her into the Training room. The shackles and chains holding her down were removed, and she was told to stay put amongst a rather odd group of what could only be described as other chimeras. There were two other ones across the circle covered room; though Tramp cared not what they looked like or what animals they were made of. The only thing in here that gave her any sort of discomfort was the huge chimera on her side of the room. The giant sonar blast, followed shortly by a death rampage, did little to quell this discomfort.

Trying to ignore the curses that were now steadily streaming through her mind at an ever increasing rate, Tramp immediately took to her toes and began back pedaling. Every spine on her body was in an outright position, betraying the calm look of concentration on her face. Her long rabbit ears bent back as she ducked under a rouge tentacle that seemed to find its way to her. An instant analyzation of the creature told her that she had no chance, not as she was. Hell, most weapons wouldn't stand a chance against the huge, disgustingly ugly creature that was currently stomping about. 'The great stupid thing doesn't look like it can stand rampaging around like that for too long. I think the purpose of this isn't to fight it, but just to see if we can outlast it,' she thought, though the idea of backing out of a fight did not bode well with her. 'What I wouldn't give for the chance to give it a good smack in the mouth. I wonder if its insides are as strong as its outsides...'

Her yellow eyes swiveled around, observing the other things that were happening in the room. One of the chimeras on her side of the room seemed to have disappeared; she was guessing that he was either crushed, eaten, or is just really good at hiding. The young kangaroo-looking thing though, she appeared to be terrified. Screaming out in badly spoken words, she claimed that she was a good girl and didn't want to be hurt. Now, this screaming nonsense just wanted to make Tramp slap the girl silly, but that didn't seem to be the best course of action in this situation. Instead, she opted to get within the other chimera's hearing range. Perhaps if she helped the girl survive, she could teach her to scream less. That's the only reason why she'd help this little girl. At least, that's what Tramp kept telling herself. Though she kept her attention on the large, elephant like creature that was currently thrashing around the place, her voice was directed towards the female chimera located in the corner.

'Do you want help?' was all Tramp said to her.

Loki
January 9th, 2006, 05:43 PM
(Been playing Final Fantasy 3?)

Name:Maryl (Mare-elle)
Pokmon: Cloyster, Gyrados, Metagross, Croconaw, and Aron
Legendary: Kyogre
Weapon: Mace/Blue Staff(stick) with a short blade at the very end (Like Seung Mina's in Soul Calibur/Edge)
Allegiance:The Rush
History: Maryl lived in the headquaters of the Rush, as long as she could remember. After the murder of her parents by the Imperial Soldiers, the Rush members who had come to stop the Imperial Soldiers took her, and told her the story 5 years later at the age of 10. Though this didn't affect her much, she resented the Imperial Soldiers even more than before, as she knew nothing of the Rush member's angry calls about the Imperial Soldiers. She wasn't told, that her twin sister was in the Imperial Army though, and that her sister was set out on a mission to kill as many Rush members as she possibly could, and that her sisters first target was the man who'd taken her sister to 'the dirt'. She learned many healing techniques, being kept away from the battle fields but rather with the nurses and ladies apart of the Rush, and she prefers healing wounds rather than producing them, but on the battlefield, she ends things quickly, and leaves immediatly afterward.
Personality: Maryl's personality depends on her mood, although she's never been angry at someone before, she's rather clumsy with dishes and glasses, so she's usually sent to do the cleaning, like mopping and dusting. She has a tendency to daydream, as she's always wanted to have a family that would never know what war is. When Maryl thinks something will happen, she puts all her faith into it. Her trust is easily gained, easily broken, and easy to get back. She makes rather random comments every now and then, but usually doesn't notice anything.
Appearance:Merle on the left Maryl on the right (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/MM.png) Maryl's not so pale _ _;, and their eye colors are different, along with Maryl's hair being a more black. (couldn't find the hair color I was lookin' for)
RP Sample: "Whoops..." Maryl mumbled, biting her lip as she looked down at the broken bowl that was supposed to be filled with water for the Rush to wash up in.
"Umm..." She said pointing at the bowl.
"Oh Maryl!" Nana's exhasperated voice said "You break anything you touch!"
"Sorry..." She said, glancing back at the kitchen, before being pushed off to mop the mess the bloody weapons had made in the front.
"This must be the 15th bowl this week!" Nana muttered to herself, collecting the shards as Maryl sighed, taking a semi-wet mop and letting the blood soak into the threads. She sighed as she leaned on the pole of the mop dejectedly.
15th bowl this week? More like the twentieth. She thought closing her silver eyes and sighing.
"Earth to Maryl." Drake's sharp voice burst.
"Hm?" Maryl squeaked before looking up into Drake's angry brown eyes.
"Where is my wash basin?" He asked "I don't exactly appreciate being covered in someone elses blood for long periods of time."
"I broke the bowl, Nana's cleaning it up and getting you a different one." I said, annoyed by Drake's pompous attitude "So go complain to her!"
"It's like you break these bowls on purpose." Drake said shaking his head and going over to Nana to get a good yelling at.
Maryl blew a stray strand of black blue hair out of her face to have it fall back in her eyes, as she dumped the mop back into the bucket, brushing her hands off on each other with a brisk 'snap' each time her hands hit together.

Name:Merle (Mur-elle)
Pokmon:Torchic, Slugma, Vulpix, and Camerupt
Legendary:Groudon
Weapon: Claws with magitek/element beam shooters on the top.(Like Voldo in Soul Calibur/edge)
Allegiance:Imperial Soldiers
History: Merle was brought up as a child living with the Imperial Soldiers, so she doesn't think much of anything but the people who let her live with them, gave her food to eat and everything. Her family except her twin sister Maryl, which she knows all about and resents her with the utmost loathing, was killed by the Imperial Soldier that was her 'surrogate' father, though she knows this also, she believes it when the soldiers say her parents lives were no more than a blemish on the earth. She was brought up with the teachings of fighting, and has no other interest but the war and fighting. Though she has pondered what she will do after the war is over, as she is sure the Empire will win, she believes she will become an assassin for the Empire, as her stealth is impeccable, though her eyesight isn't the best, as she was caught in a fire the Soldiers set in a raid, and ash destroyed her eyesight halfway. Though by this time, she was almost 100% Empire drone.
Personality: Merle doesn't seem to have any true emotions, as her eyes are always fogged over. Her eyesight isn't the best, though her cold and sharp yellow eyes are good enough. She's very rude, cold and doesn't speak much. Merle seems to believe that she is the most superior of her group, as she has known nothing but Imperial Soldier camps. She shows none of her emotions, as she was taught this is the greatest weakness. She is merciless, in battle, with a rather liking for bloodshed, and she was told to never hold back for emotions. She is rather selfish, and would push someone out of the way into poverty so she could get all the gold, though she'd rather without the glory. Her trust is hard to get, hard to break, and hard to get back.
Appearance:(Look at Maryl)
RP Sample: 'That was that nature of my stupid sister. Clumsy, and naive.' Merle thought as she stared out the military base her father, or rather, surrogate father, Kaine, was presently training at. She was given the guest room, as she was to stay inside during the training session. She had a looking glass, a present given to her by her father. She easily found the hideout with it, but part of her told her not to tell anyone. She was always the more mature of the two. Even before their parents died, which is why she understood what it meant to hear someone screaming. Her memory was impeccable for these events. She saw every detail on her parents faces as they screamed. But she only remembered this after she was retold the story. It didn't bother her much though. Her parents had lavished all their attention on their 'more normal' daughter. The one who wasn't ashamed to wear a pink frilly dress whenever her parents were sad. Which was more often than not, because their rule was take no sides unless you had too.
"We're leaving." Kaine barked from the door, as Merle snapped out of her thoughts and turned around rather quickly in surprise. He raised his eyebrows and said "Am I interuppting something?"
"No. Of course not." Merle said bending her knees slightly and hanging her head politely.
"Then let's go already." Kaine said picking a twig out his jet black hair.
Merle glanced out the window, her yellow eyes fixing onto the soldiers training outside. She smirked coldly at the lagging soldier, who was yelling for his comrades to wait up for him.
'Nobody waits for you in this world.' She thought her yellow eyes fogging over more than already, her smirk was a satisfied one, as that soldier was terrible at everything, she made sure of it, because she loved laughing at him, as he seemed to never let his optimism down, and she was determined to break it to peices.

Trainer Kat
January 9th, 2006, 05:53 PM
((Very good, Raposa, you're in! ^^ And yes, Suicune will be reserved for you, Tyson. ^^))

*Edit*
So far, you're in, Naoko-chan. And actually, I've never played FF3, but I have played Baten Kaitos =3

Fateful
January 9th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I'm really busy so can I reserve a spot and have Raikou as a legendary?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 9th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Name: Charon (Trinine Aurora Moon)

Pokemon: Umbreon (Shadow-F) : Misdreavus (Paine-F) : Dragonair (Starlight-F) : Typhlosion (Inferno-F) : Beautifly (Mystic-F) : Plusle (Plus-F)
Weapon: Echo Bow and Quiver, Charon is allowed to send multiple arrows at an enemy. It's accurate enough for Charon's sent arrows to hit. If another archer is sending an arrow to her, Charon can just take the arrow and shoot it back.
Allegiance: Imperial Army
Legendary: Mew

Appearance: She has dark indigo eyes, pure white skin, and shadow black hair. An amethyst hair clip is attached to the top of her hair and four different areas of the sides have each been twisted and kept still with black bands. However she wears no makeup for a reason, which she won't tell you! She wears a dark black and 'strapless shirt' and the straps are twisted to fit her neck. She wears dark blue shorts, with a sapphire pinned belt and light blue lining. Charon wears black boots, with a white lace to tie them up, and covering that is a light blue and white layered demi gypsy skirt covering her left leg. Occasionally she'll wear the skirt but in this case, she decided not to wear it and just keep the boots and the shorts the way they are. As for the shirt, it is replaced with a blue based shirt, with sleeves covering three quarters of her arms. It simply makes her feel that way, whatsoever.

Personality: When it comes to asking Charon about anything, she'll simply give what she has left to offer. The naive girl has the ability to sense many things, as well as loud disasters. Charon also has very sensitive ears, good enough to sense sounds that seem to be silent. If Charon can put herself to the test, then she'll definitely be a help to others. Some thought that she was against them, but it turned out to reveal the determination and strength of Charon in the end. Since it comes to a point that Charon knows her positive side, not everything will turn out perfect for her now. If there's anything she can do, it'd be to find her true destiny, that is, if she knows what she's doing.....

History: It has been certain that Charon obviously could stand up for herself. Her father specialized in Pokemon training, but Charon's mother preferred using a weapon. Charon did half Pokemon training and half weapon training, and eventually put her skills up to the test. Once she turned twelve, her parents had decided to trust Charon on her own, and they remained back in their hometown, Aeroblyss.

Charon eventually traveled to Azuria, where she had found out about this war. Looking at her Echo Bow, and the PokeBall of her Umbreon, Shadow, Charon willingly turned to the Imperial Soldiers and continued to train with her Echo Bow. Soon enough she began to recieve the abilities of Multiple Arrow Shooting and Arrow Echo Reflect. Charon forgot all about Shadow, Paine, Starlight, Inferno, Mystic, and Plus, her Pokemon, and her Echo Bow became stronger than them.

RP Sample: Can it be from another RP? If so:
Ultima: A Trainer's Quest (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51895) I know I post pathetically there, but I'm telling you, I'm good at RPing. But you can PM me and I'll post one up here.

Zelos
January 10th, 2006, 12:45 PM
OOC: Looks like a good quality role-play, hope I get accepted ^.^;;

Name: Toren Uzumaki

Pokmon: Espeon, Swellow, Manectric, Quilava, Nidorina, Nidorino

Legendary: Suicune, if I can't have it then Mew

Weapon: Bow and arrow(Is that okay? If not, then a dagger)

History: Toren grew up in Fortree City, in Hoenn.. As a young child. He had always been fascinated with Pokemon., but his parents thought they were dangerous and would not allow him to have one, In his spare time, when he was wishing that he could be training a Pokemon, he was reading through countless books, learning as many possible things that he could about Pokemon. He was pretty much awhiz on Pokemon before he even began his Pokemon journey.

One day, when he was fed up about not having Pokemon, he snuck out to the fields outside of Fortree and used the skills he had obtained from the books to catch his very first Pokemon, a Taillow. Secretly, he trainer his new friend until it became a Swellow. One night, after his parents had gone to sleep, he left a note to his parents and disappeared into the night. He was leaving to travel Hoenn and catch Pokemon, training them to their strongest points. But everything changed when the Imperial Soldiers arrived. On one of their daily raids, Toren’s parents had been two out of a couple to give up their possessions. Needless to say, the Soldiers killed them without remorse.

Toren found out about this injustice and was very angry. He would not stop, even if it meant his life, until he saw the destruction of this Empire. He joined The Rush so that he can help in the overthrowing of these selfish people.

Personality: Toren has many redeeming qualities, but they are usually hard to bring out of him, unless there are people that he feels close too. He is loyal, especially to friends and his Pokemon, and will usually stand up for anybody, even if he doesn’t know them. He is usually nice unless in the presence of a rude person or an Imperial Soldier, whom he would never even consider being kind too. Another thing about him is that he has a very curious nature. If there is an unanswered question, he won’t stop until the riddle is solved, usually becomes angry when he can’t figure something out, such as a problem or equation.

Appearance: He has on a dark blue, short-sleeve shirt and white shorts. His shoes are black, and he wears a dark blue sack on his back. His eyes are light blue, and his hair is a messy brown color. He is average height and is unusually light for his age. His body is sort of frail, although he doesnt knoiw why. Around his neck he wears a small necklace with a tiny Espeon fihurine on it.

RP Sample: I’m felling lazy right now, so here’s a link to some of my work ^.^ Samples (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59055)

Trainer Kat
January 10th, 2006, 05:45 PM
((Everyone is in, and yes, Maria, you may have Raikou. I'll edit my first post with the taken Legendaries.
Also, I have an end of semester paper to write, so I may not be on much these next two days, but I will be on Friday.))

Deathspector
January 11th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Name: Eliadon Shyndow

Pokmon:
Meganium — Myrain — Female
Rapidash — Kraintyr — Female
Espeon — Fronail — Female
Gyrados — Gramagog — Male
Ampharos — Reamesder — Male
Steelix — Hartingal — Male

Legendary: Lugia

Weapon: Chinese head-cutting sword

History: The story that covers Eliadon's past is a sad one, which such brutal elements of pain on Eliadon's behalf, that no one knows how he still survives. Eliadon's father was a warrior on The Empire's side, and was one of Gledoblame's most trusted soldier, and Eliadon and his mother lived a life in the lap of luxury. But one night, everything went terribly wrong. Eliadon's father had come home, drunk after celebrating over another successful raid. Eliadon's mother had gotten into a big argument with his dad, and the two went to sleep, very angry with each other. The next morning, Eliadon heard a scream, and when he went into his parents room to see what had happened, his mother was dead, with his father standing over her dead body, with a Chinese head-cutting sword. He saw Eliadon, and went charging to kill him too, but Eliadon was skilled in martial arts, and in self defense, killed his own father. Since then, he has been opposed to The Empire, and wished to do everything to stop them. Thus, he joined The Rush.

Personality: After his rough life, Eliadon has turned into a loner, and sometimes plainly refuses to talk with anyone but his trusted partners, his Pokmon. The most that Eliadon has ever said in a conversation was to yell at a couple of people to shut the hell up, because they were giving him a head-ache. Eliadon's attitude to people turns many people off, although no one could really blame him for the way he acts. He does it out of instinct. In fact, Eliadon once had a massive row with an administartor of The Rush, and landed a heavy blow on the administrator's nose. Since then, he's been a very weel respected member of The Rush, because even though he is mean, he is loyal.

Appearance: Eliadon is basically your average, lanky, fifteen-year-old. Taller than most, but at first glance, just normal. But when you look closer, you can tell that he's differnet. His eyes, sapphire in colour, dart around in their sockets, giving everything a calculating stare, which is sometimes mistaken as an intimidating stare. His black hair reaches his shoulders, and the fringe hangs down, covering his left eye. The only colour that Eliadon will ever wear is black. Black tops, that are always two sizes too big. Black pants that always sag down to his knees. Black fighters gloves, the type that stops at the knuckles to reduce any extra pain. Black sneakers. But, the one non-black thing that he wears, is a silver chain around his neck.

RP Sample:

Eliadon walked quietly through the rins of Littelroot Town, his mind buzzing with a mixture of feelings. But one that was more persistant than the rest was this odd pulsing, something that continuously seemed to try to warn him of some approaching danger. That was the thing that Eliadon hated about having this kind of senses. They botheredyou at the worst possible times, and wouldn't let up until you took a great deal of notice over them, or you face the consequences of not paying any attention to them. Eliadon often faced the latter, and to some pretty embarrasing results.

Beside him, walked his most trusted companion, friend, and tool. Myrain, the Meganium. Her tall, graceful body seemed to move in unicon with her masters, stopping whenever he stopped, and moving whenever he moved. The large pink flower that surrounded her neck was beautifully bloomed, due to the fact of the intensity that Eliadon takes care of his Pokmon with. She was the perfect size, not too fat, and neither too thin. Just perfect.

"So, Myrain. What do you think of this crap? The Empire really has gone too far. The had already destroyed this **** place before, but now they have to raid it a second time. What do they think their doing?" Eliadon snapped, kicking about in the rubble moodily.

{Well, I feel that the phrase "****ing bastards" describes The Empire, but I don't know about the town. It's sad, though, to think that this once was a happy town,} Myrain replied, shaking her green head.

Eliadon laughed at Myrain's go at the Empire, but was cut short when something burst out of the bushes. It was a man, dressed in The Empire's uniform with a hand-held machine gun under his arm, and he was coming straight at Eliadon and Myrain. Eliadon turned his head in the nick of time, and backflipped to avoid a barrage of bullets from the gun. Eliadon swore fluently under his breath, and had to run in the opposite direction to avoid another attack.

This is too much, he thought.

From a sheath at his side, Eliadon drew a long Chinese head-cutting sword, and ran at The Empire's soldier. Dodging another blow from the gun, he brought the blade down, and cut right though the gun, splitting it in half. Suddenly, two slender vines flew out of no where, smashing into the Empire's soldier, and sending him to the ground.

"Now's who's in trouble," taunted Eliadon, as he prepared to deliver the final blow...

Neko
January 11th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Name: Star Herunda
Pokmon: Umbreon(Midnight) Espeon(Sunlight) Highly skilled Eevee(RunningPaw)
Legendary: Latios
Weapon: Chipped Dagger
History: Grew up in the town of Azuri living with as an only child, with her Eevee, RunningPaw. She didn't know much about war or violence back in those days, but once the massacre of Azuri she found out. During the night when the attack was made she managed to escape way before they even got to the apartment she lived in. When she got back early next day she was met with a no longer a town, but pure disaster. She managed to find her apartment building in the mess and, along with all the other corpses, managed to locate her dead father. She dragged his corpse out of the devastation and managed to bury him with a nearby shovel she found. Her mother was nowhere to be seen.

That was when she decided to fight against the Imperial Soldiers. She trained her Eevee day and night, teaching her combat skills and sneaking techniques. Some days during the training they had come to know two Pokemon, and Umbreon and Espeon who lived in the middle of the forest. One day she confronted them, and found out from RunningPaw that there family was slaughtered by the Imperial Soldiers and that they would go as far as risking their lives to stop them. Star later agreed and they both decided to join forces.
Personality: Star was a very out going person when she was little. However, after the massacre on Azuril, Star has become to not trust people as often as usual. She trains her Pokemon alone when nobody is around, deep within the forest, so she has lately become isolated from people. The reason being, is for she can not tell whether the person is fighting against the Imperials, or for it. She sometimes has a short temper when it comes to obnoxious people, or things getting in her way, but she can also be very friendly and trsuting to the close friends she does have.
Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=102160 (Yeah, I suck at physical appearence XD) Star wears dark nevy blue jeans and a pitch black T-shirt, sorta oversized for her, but not by to much. She also wears a pair of light brown leather army boots which she found at the Azuril devistation.
RP Sample: I hope my sign up covered this XD But if you want me to post one, then I shall get one from one of my rps so it doens't feel to forced on.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
January 11th, 2006, 05:39 AM
(can y0u reserve a spot with rukario for me the wave guilding pokemon)

Trainer Kat
January 11th, 2006, 03:25 PM
((Deathspector, you are in. Kakashi, Mew has been taken, so could you choose another? Other than that, your sign-up looks good, I'll just wait for what you have to finish. ^^ ash, Rukario is yours.))

Neko
January 11th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Oo!! Two people chose Myuu, so can I coose Rukario then too??? (I forgot about him for a sec there lol)

Trainer Kat
January 11th, 2006, 04:16 PM
((Rukario was just taken...sorry...^^;; If you'd like a psychic type, there is still Mewtwo or Celebi...))

~*EDIT*~
I just noticed what you were talking about, that two people had Mew. That's the character name first on that spiffy list up there, but I'll make it clearer and put the character name in parenthesis. Sorry 'bout that, one person per Legendary.

Loki
January 11th, 2006, 05:05 PM
(8 people have joined. Are we going to start when all the legendaries are taken? 0_0; )

Trainer Kat
January 11th, 2006, 05:10 PM
((No, we'll start as soon as Kakashi picks her Legendary, with sign-ups still open ^^))

Neko
January 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Ok I shall choose......Latias and Latios (I will also edit my profile now)

Loki
January 11th, 2006, 06:41 PM
{One legendary per person Kakashi and Sasuke Lover.}

Neko
January 11th, 2006, 06:47 PM
XD Sorry I just happened to skin through your post, Noako, and saw the kyogre/Groudon part.

XD I *really* gotta stop doing that. Ok my choice is then..Latios.

Again, so sorry I made that mistake XD *sweatdrops and runs off*

January 11th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Name: Edward teison
Pokemon: Espion,mudkip,kingdra,alagazam
Legendary: rukario
weapon: Arm blade (mechanical arm)
side: The Rush
History: Grew up with an abusive mother and a ill father who aventully just disapeared
under strange circumstance's. Escaping from his mother to freedom only to be gunned
down by his eldest brother with resulting to loose his right arm and left leg.
He found a good mechanic and got refitted with a mechanical arm and leg.
He then set off on a adventure across the land to find a way to get back at his brother,
yet his brother is now A powerful overlord and has much power. He one day wishes to
get his vengance and become a pokemon master.

personality: Ed is a nice young boy, most of the time he is seirous and reacts to every situation in a logical situation he stopped believing in freinds,family and hope a long time ago. He has a very short temper so its best not to mess with him.

appearance: golden orange eyes, long golden braided hair, about 4,7 feet, and he ussaly
wears a dark shirt and jeans sometimes an overcoat (he looks like my Avitar)

Rp sample: I walked down the empty boulivard hoping to find my way to A body of water
" It's scorching outside today" I mumbled putting on some shades
" Thats a little better" I said wiping the sweat off my forehead
" Now to find some water..." I said softly falling to the ground of the road and
passing put of dehydration
OOC: look at ultima,gems or twilight to see my skills

Name: Al Teison
pokemon: umbrion, kadabra, seadra, pikachu
legendary: Celibi
weapon: spear with long blade on the end
Side: the rush
History: Grew up with an abusive mother and a ill father who aventully just disapeared
under strange circumstance's. Escaping from his mother to freedom he rescued his little brother by taking him out of the forest where he was gunned down and found a mechanic for him. he will do anything to help his little brother

Personality: Very nice person is a good freind and he cares most for his little brother Edward but can sometimes be mean to ed about his height.

Appearance: http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=4489

RP sample: I sighed picking up brother and hoisting him over my back
" brother you are so reckless" I smirked running the 6 miles to the nearest village "now to find water" I mumbled walking around the bazaar
"good sir I need two bottles of pure fresh water" I said putting 5$ on the counter
and pouring some water in his mouth to refresh him

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 11th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Okay, this has become absolutely unfair. How can there be 8 people on the Rush and only 2 are on the Imperial side? And once the RP starts, you're not allowing LSU's?

Deathspector
January 12th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Um, I don't know. But then again, there are other members of the Imperial Guard that are not being controlled by other people, so you could use them to even it out. If you still think it's unfair, then I'll edit my form with another character who's not so strong, Pokmon wise, but I'm keeping Eliadon.

Trainer Kat
January 12th, 2006, 02:04 PM
((No, I still am allowing sign-ups after we start. And, yeah, there'll be plenty of Imperial Soldiers who can be played by anyone. ash, you're in. Reminds me somewhat of a certain alchemist...^.~ We may start now, and I'll give Kat a Legendary.))

~*EDIT*~ And don't forget, people can change allegiance midway.

January 12th, 2006, 02:47 PM
OOC: lol im one of the biggest FMA fans I know do you like FMA?

Loki
January 12th, 2006, 02:59 PM
OOC:Let's not talk about FMA deal? My first post is my RP Samples, I'll post them here anyway. By the way, I'm halfly controlling another character (Kaine) although he doesn't really play a part, he's apart of the imperial soldiers.

"Whoops..." Maryl mumbled, biting her lip as she looked down at the broken bowl that was supposed to be filled with water for the Rush to wash up in.
"Umm..." She said pointing at the bowl.
"Oh Maryl!" Nana's exhasperated voice said "You break anything you touch!"
"Sorry..." She said, glancing back at the kitchen, before being pushed off to mop the mess the bloody weapons had made in the front.
"This must be the 15th bowl this week!" Nana muttered to herself, collecting the shards as Maryl sighed, taking a semi-wet mop and letting the blood soak into the threads. She sighed as she leaned on the pole of the mop dejectedly.
15th bowl this week? More like the twentieth. She thought closing her silver eyes and sighing.
"Earth to Maryl." Drake's sharp voice burst.
"Hm?" Maryl squeaked before looking up into Drake's angry brown eyes.
"Where is my wash basin?" He asked "I don't exactly appreciate being covered in someone elses blood for long periods of time."
"I broke the bowl, Nana's cleaning it up and getting you a different one." I said, annoyed by Drake's pompous attitude "So go complain to her!"
"It's like you break these bowls on purpose." Drake said shaking his head and going over to Nana to get a good yelling at.
Maryl blew a stray strand of black blue hair out of her face to have it fall back in her eyes, as she dumped the mop back into the bucket, brushing her hands off on each other with a brisk 'snap' each time her hands hit together.

'That was that nature of my stupid sister. Clumsy, and naive.' Merle thought as she stared out the military base her father, or rather, surrogate father, Kaine, was presently training at. She was given the guest room, as she was to stay inside during the training session. She had a looking glass, a present given to her by her father. She easily found the hideout with it, but part of her told her not to tell anyone. She was always the more mature of the two. Even before their parents died, which is why she understood what it meant to hear someone screaming. Her memory was impeccable for these events. She saw every detail on her parents faces as they screamed. But she only remembered this after she was retold the story. It didn't bother her much though. Her parents had lavished all their attention on their 'more normal' daughter. The one who wasn't ashamed to wear a pink frilly dress whenever her parents were sad. Which was more often than not, because their rule was take no sides unless you had too.
"We're leaving." Kaine barked from the door, as Merle snapped out of her thoughts and turned around rather quickly in surprise. He raised his eyebrows and said "Am I interuppting something?"
"No. Of course not." Merle said bending her knees slightly and hanging her head politely.
"Then let's go already." Kaine said picking a twig out his jet black hair.
Merle glanced out the window, her yellow eyes fixing onto the soldiers training outside. She smirked coldly at the lagging soldier, who was yelling for his comrades to wait up for him.
'Nobody waits for you in this world.' She thought her yellow eyes fogging over more than already, her smirk was a satisfied one, as that soldier was terrible at everything, she made sure of it, because she loved laughing at him, as he seemed to never let his optimism down, and she was determined to break it to peices.

Trainer Kat
January 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
"I'm sorry! I know I'm late!"
A girl burst into a large, spacious room. Her golden blond hair lay matted against her shoulders. Her clothes were soaked, and her boots left muddy footprints with every step. She took off her hat before wringing the water out of it, a large puddle now adorned the floor.
A man in his early thirtys sat at the head of a large table, a satin red tablecloth stretched across the length of the wood.
"Please, sit down, Kat," the man said, gesturing to an empty seat next to a young boy. Kat bowed slightly.
"Thank you, Sakuraba-sama," she said softly, quickly straightening before heading to her seat.

Rem shook his head. How'd I get roped in with her? he thought, chuckling. This was an important meeting, and she was late.
"What held you up?" he whispered ever so softly.
"Dunno," she said. "I might have taken too long doing my hair. Doesn't matter much now, though."
Rem smiled slightly.
"Two days from now..." the man said firmly. "We attack the Imperial Soldiers stationed at Goldenrod. We take them by storm!" At this, he hit a folder on the desk, causing a few people to jump. "It'll take a couple hours to get there, and you need to sneak out of the base unnoticed. It's not every day someone comes out from underground."
Rem nodded. He glanced over at Kat. She was trying to dry her wet hair in any way possible. He'd fill her in later...

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Charon looked down and knew it. The Rush was attacking, and so far the Imperial Army could only hope for anything better. Taking a glance at her Echo Bow, Charon head over to her five targets and took contact with them. Hoping to do something for the Imperial Army, Charon decided to test out her arrows now.

"Echo Fire Arrow!" Charon said as she shot one of her arrows towards the target. To make this something unique, whenever Charon added a special word to her commands when shooting an Echo Arrow, it would change to that type. Because Charon added 'fire' to her Echo Arrow, the arrow ignited into fire on the tip, and hit the target, giving out a blaze.

"Excellent. Those members of the Rush won't stand a chance now." Charon grinned.

Loki
January 12th, 2006, 06:16 PM
"What now?" Merle asked her voice sour, but her face passive.
"Seems the Rush is making a minor move. These may be villagers on strike though." Kaine said grabbing the nearest Lance, and marching out into the Imperial Soldier's ranks.
"Put on your claws!" He shouted to me over the stampeding of Rush soldiers "Kill off any Rush if they get in the base!"
Merle swept back into the stronghold quickly, having been through this five times over, and locked all three doors, which layered upon each other. One of steel, one of thick wood, and the other a cleverly placed door that made it look as though it was less than two inches thick.
She slipped a pair of claw like weapons out from the weapon compartment at the door. Three well polished, 18'' long blades acted as the claw as Merle tightly attached the weapons to her hands. They were lighter than they looked, as the blades weren't extremely thick, but they were inconvienent to wear all the time, especially when trying to climb stairs, as she slipped back into the room she'd been in all day.
Quickly, she looked over the railing of the balcony, the curtains seperating the battle from the room billowing inside from the light wind.
It didn't seem like a large amount of members. The true attack was bound to be later in the month. Merle pulled herself away from the balcony, knowing that if she continued to watch she would be tempted to go down and fight herself. A good beating from Kaine she'd get then.

Maryl stared down at the mess, and simpered pathetically.
Mud, Water, and who knows what else were slowly seeping together on the once clean floor.
"Couldn't you wipe your feet before coming in?" Maryl mumbled to herself testily as she began to soak the filth into the ringlets of the mop.
The meeting would've been interesting, but it was battle tactics. She never really paid attention to battle tactics and things like that, besides, it was the injured that she had to look after. Her mace lay unused in the weapons rack, collecting dust, just the way it should've been. War was meaningless, stupid, and avoidable.
Soon enough the floor was nice and clean again, but then-
"MARYL!" Nana screeched.
I flinched at the noise, as it had been very quiet in the base due to the meeting, but Nana paid no heed, as she was probably the best healer in the ward.
"Yes?" I asked shuffling up to her.
"Go take care of Drake, he won't stop moaning!" Nana said frantically "There's so much to be done-dinner! I must start dinner! But then theres-"
She continued on like this, doing the things she was muttering about at the same time, as I reluctantly walked over to Drake's bed.
He glanced at me as he stopped complaining abruptly "Nooooooooooo!" He moaned sarcastically, playing the damsel in distress "Noooot heeeeeeer!"
"Fine then." I said walking back to Nana, before he realized he'd just sent away the only person available to bandage his right and left arm, which both had deep gashes that seemed to refuse to bleed, if only a little.

Neko
January 12th, 2006, 06:59 PM
"Now, RunningPaw, attack!!" Star called across the sandy hollow. Her Eevee, RunningPaw, was standing confidently in frotn of her. She arched her back, et out a high schreech, and leapt at Star's Umbreon, Moonlight. As soon as RunningPaw connected with Moonlight, the Umbreon was sent flying a few feet back. He landed rougly next to Sunlight, Star's Espeon, who was also a few feet back. Moonlight got up and was panting hard, same with Sunlight. Star stepped up to them. "Ok you three, thats enough now" She said calmly. RunningPaw jumped onto Star's left shoulder and Moonlight and Sunlight both stood up slowly.

{Man, that RunningPaw is though} Moonlight said to Star.

{Yeah, I think you're definatly ready to take on the Imperials}

Star patted them both on the heads. "We all are" She said, smiling at them. They smiled back.

~~

Star, Moonlight, and Sunlight walked through the forest, RunningPaw still on Star's shoulder. "Hm? Whats this?" Star said, gazing down at a crumpled piece of paper on the forest floor.

Moonlight stepped up to it and sniffed {I smell human}

{Well we are close to the human land...} RunningPaw said. Star could feel her fur bristling against her face.

Star picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it. The bottom of the paper was blackened, as if it were in the massacure of Azuria. The page head a picture of a red and white PokeBall on it, with GreatBalls, UltraBalls, and all sorts of other PokeBalls Star didn't recongnise in the light blue background. Under the red and white PokeBall it read in bold letters 'Join The Rush today, and help stop the Imperials!!' Star's eyes widened. Her eyes read the text that was under the bold letters. 'Hmm..its close to here too' She thought, looking to her left which was the way toward the human land.

{What?? The Rush? Whats The Rush??} Moonlight asked, looking curiously at the paper next to Star.

{They want to stop the Imperials too?? Then lets go to them!"} Sunlight chirped in, also next to Star and gazing with wide eyes at the paper..

"Well..we don't know who they are but..I guess we'll have nothing to lose if they also want to take down the Imperials.." Star folded the piece of paper and neatly put it in her left pocket. She continued walking, changing her direction to the left, with Moonlight and Sunlight following.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Charon looked to see that the arrow had hit the target-only the white circle close to the center. Most of her arrows took an attempt's worth at missing, but most of the time it would hit the middle. Taking out another arrow, Charon aimed again, this time, using a different Echo Spell.

"Echo Electric Arrow!" She commanded, and the Echo arrow tip became sparked, therefore it hit the center without easily missing. And if you're wondering how Charon summons her arrows, she holds out her hand and an arrow appears. No quiver needed.

"Let's see what we can do with an Echo Group." Charon remarked as she summoned another arrow, or was it more than one?

Deathspector
January 13th, 2006, 03:53 AM
IC:

Th dark corridor had finally come to an end, and Eliadon was **** glad to back at base. The Imperial Guard was proving hard to fight, and it seemed that they had new recruits who were more experienced than many members in the Rush. If the Rush didn't do something soon, The Imperial Guard would soon penetrate head-quarters, and then the real soldiers would attack. A shuddering thought.

"So, how'd the recon go?" asked a young man sitting at a desk in front of Eliadon.

"Recon" was hot talk for reconassaince, what Eliadon was supposed to have been doing.

"Ah. Well, let's just say that someone died. No more details," replied Eliadon, grinning.

"****! How many times must you do that. Don't you unerstand what 'Recon' means?"

"No..."

Zelos
January 13th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hmm, I wonder if we'll be attacking the Imperial Soldiers anytime soon...

Toren thought as he walked slowly through a narrow corridor of The Rush Base. He didn't pay much attention to whatever was happening around him so he never knew what was giong on with the team. Sometimes he was angry at himself for not even knowing what was happening, but mostly he tried to ignore himself, which is really hard considering you're with yourself all the time, well, most of the time.

Walking with Toren on either side of him were his Manectric and Quilava, who were walking erect and looking like some sort of bodyguards for Toren. Toren thought mostly of them as friends and partners, but they liked to think of themselves as trained professionals of some sort. Toren usually laughed whenever they acted like that, which at the current moment they were.

Neko
January 13th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Star, Moonlight, and Sunlight stood stifly in front of a humungous, steel, building "Wooww" Star said, looking up and down i the building.

{Its huge} Moonlight said.

{So are we going in then?} Sunlight asked Star. Star nodded silently and stepped up to the door. Shakily, Star moved her left hand foward and knocked on it.

'God, I hope this is the right place...for us..'

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 13th, 2006, 06:48 PM
To the tone of her voice, Charon took out an arrow. She really meant to send out five arrows, but her tricks were as confusing as an illusion. An arrow appeared, and Charon powered its aim.

"Echo....Nova Group!" She commanded, and the arrow became five arrows, and they all hit different spots on the target.

"That's good enough." She said.

Zelos
January 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM
As Toren wandered throught the halls, he heard a knocking sound coming from the main room. He turned and started to walk in the opposite direction he had been going in. He had been walking away from the entrance room, but now it looked like he was going back.

When he pushed open a door that led into the entrance hall, the knocking sound became louder. It sounded as if the loud noise was coming from the entrance door, so Toren rushed over to the door and looked through the peep-hole to make sure the person wasn;t an Imperial Soldier. Toren breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that it was a girl that looked to be a bit older than he was.

Toren took his eye away from the peephole and started to undo the many locks on it. Nomrally there was someone standing beside the door at all times to watch it, but there was no one in sight. As he finished unlocking the door, he pulled it open and stared at the girl.

"Urm, is there anything I can help you with?..."

He smiled at her, but then his eyes drifted to the rare Pokemon beside her. He had an Espeon of his own, but he had never seen an Umbreon, Espeon, and Eevee altogether(Are those the three Pokemon you have beside you?). Manectric and Quilava ran up beside Toren and growled at Star, but Toren told them to stop it and they both whined, turning away and trotting away from the door. Toren shrugged his head as he watched them walk away, but then returned his gaze back to the girl.

January 13th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I awoke from my uncounicous "thanks Al I needed that... but we need to get to the rush"
"wherever it is..." I mumbled "We need a map and some food" I told Al

"brother I wish I knew where the rush is to but we have to do with what we can" I said to ed "and for food how about mexican? or italian? yum..." I said holding eds hand and taking him to the restraunt

OOC: where the rush?

Neko
January 14th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Star looked nervousy at the boy who looked younger then her. Suddenly a Quilava and Manetric appeared and growled at her. 'Umm..'

{Stay calm} Star heard Sunlight whispered. Star didn't move as she watched them walk away.

"W-well um..I-I was wondering if..if this was The Rush..." Star trailed off as she took the piece of paper she had found ealier on and unfolded it, showing it to the boy. "I-if it is then...then can we um..join? We have been wanting to defeat the Imperials for a while now and I...I think we're ready to take them on"

"Uii!!" RunningPaw chimed in energeticly, a look of pure determination on her face. Again, Star felt her fur bristling against her cheek.

Zelos
January 14th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Don't worry about them. They're just a little overprotective."

He said, talking about Manectric and Quilava. Toren took the piece of paper and studied it, then looked back up at the girl, nodding.

"Yes, this is The Rush. I'm glad that you have a thirst to battle those Imperials, but it's really not up to me whether or not you can join. If you'd just follow me, then I can take you to who you need to talk to about joining us."

He motioned for her to step inside the building. Manectric and Quilava ran over to Toren's side and looked at Star's Pokemon with very curious looks on their faces.

Loki
January 14th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I finished up with Drake as quickly as possible and darted away from the injured ward, and into the halls that connected all the different wards together.
I sighed as I walked up and down the hallway, bored and listening to Nana continue to freak out. If only I could've been less clumsy, then I'd be able to be of a little more help. I glanced down at my feet, feeling that they weren't moving anymore.
"Hm?" I mumbled picking up my foot, and stepping back "That was weird..."
But I shrugged it off and continued to think about what I could do to help the Rush.

Deathspector
January 15th, 2006, 05:40 AM
IC:

Patrol was proably the most boring thing that had to be done for the Rush. It consisted mainly of walking round and round in circles around the base's entrance to make sure that no one from the Imperial Army would get into the base. Kind of stupid in his opinion, because it marked the entrance to the base for the Rush, but who was he to complain.

This was punishment for yet again killling someone on a reconnaisaince mission. But it wasn't his fault it he had been attacked by some guy who tought he could beat him.

Eliadon swore fluently under his breath, until he heard the rustling of leaves...

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 15th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Because Charon was on the rooftop of the Imperial Base, she got to do the observing. Looking out, she noticed a somewhat large building, probably the Rush Base, but she wasn't quite sure. Still, Charon had two more targets left to practice, so she backed up and summoned another arrow.

"Echo...." Charon began as she pulled the arrow further. "Aqua Arrow!" She commanded, and the arrow's tip became a force of water, hitting the target and sending water all over the area.

Loki
January 15th, 2006, 08:31 AM
OOC:Isn't the rush base underground? 0_0;

Neko
January 15th, 2006, 08:32 AM
OOC: o__O? I thought it was above ground...

Moonlight and Sunlight studied the Quilava and the Manetric silently, while RunningPaw continued pawing nervously on Star's shoulder. "yeah. Thats ok" Star said, also studying the Quilava and Manetric. As they walked down the hallway, Moonlight got on the inside of Sunlight, between her and the Quilava. RunningPaw stayed crouched down on Star's shoulder. "So whose this person that leads The Rush?" Star spoke quietly to the boy. 'I hope he's nice..' She added in silently.

Suddenly, Star twitched slightly and slapped herself mentally "Oh and by the way, my name is Star.." She said.

Zelos
January 15th, 2006, 09:01 AM
OOC: I don't think Trainer Kat ever mentioned it was either....

As they walked, Toren glanced at her when she mentioned her name and asked about The Rush leader. Toren smiled at her and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well, I don't associate with him much, but from the times I've met him he seems pretty nice(Darn, who is the leader of The Rush? I have no idea where to go...). my name's Toren Uzumaki, by the way. Nice to meet you."

He smiled again and then turned to look down the hallway again. The base was very complex, with hallways and doors all over the place. Sometimes Toren got lost, even now.....

Mancetric and Quilava continued to walk, never taking at least one eye off Star. She seemed nice, but you never know when someone was a spy for the Imperials....