PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3: Now and then, here and there

Ash_Pokemaster
January 10th, 2006, 07:18 AM
This is not after Kingdom Hearts 2. It's actually some near the Chain Of Memories.

Several years have passt after the end of Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's journey. Riku has finally made it to go back where everything started. Sora has gave up. He's now 15 years old and hasn't found a way to go back since the only gate to his island was able to be passt by only one person. That person was Riku... Sora doesn't really know the how but he doesn't care now.
Now Sora is making a new life. Donald, Goofy and everyone are by his side. He's now working with Hercules in Olympia Colosseum. For a whole year he had almost forgot about everything and had fun... However... a Monday morning he opened his eyes and saw... Kairi... Although it was just not real it "touched" him and brought back all the memories.
He's now confused... don't know what's happening and want again to go back to his Island. He's near the suicide... Donald, Goofy and everyonw are worring about him, he says nothing's going on however everyone knows that something is happening.
Back in the island... Tidus and other kids are searching for Kairi and Riku. Noone can find them...
The whole story will be uncovered in our role-play.

You can choose any character you want except Riku and Kairi (yet, as they will appear maybe in the middle of the story)
If you make up any character please sescriptition, age and everything.

I'll take Sora

Choosen Characters
Sora - Ash_Pokemaster

Edit: I edited the plot a bit.

Trainer Kat
January 10th, 2006, 06:05 PM
((I'll join this, and use a created character, but I'm quite busy currently, but I'll post it by Friday [Due to exams and the like]))

Super_Lawliet
January 11th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I might join but it'll take while. Oh, and Trainer Kat, this is Mort Rainey. I had my name changed

Jack_Skellington
January 12th, 2006, 07:30 PM
OOh! I'll join! Is it ok to make my own made-up character?

Form:

Name: Yuri
Weapon: Two Ice Daggers, and knuckles.
Abilities: Fluent in Ice and Time Magic.
Special Attacks: Ice Tornado(Spins fast with daggers and brewing a tornado of ice), and Barrier(Puts up a 5 min shield that reduces the damage from attacks)
Appearance: Long, freely flowing black hair that reaches down to her lower back, a dark blue tanktop shirt, blue jeans cut off at the knees, and red shoes. She has two holding places for her daggers, and has a black strap on her back to hold her spiky knuckles.
Personality: Very peppy, almost never sad, even though she has a dark past.
History: She was born on an Island not far away from the Island Sora lived on called Sahrinia. It was more like a desert of an Island, really. Her parents were killed when she was just 5 years old and around that time she taught herself Ice Magic and how to fight, since she lived on the south side of the Island, known as the Ice region of her Island, which was a tundra. She then found the door to the other worlds, and has known about Sora since his adventure began, and has been closely watching him, hopeing to eventually meet up with him one day and be able to join him in a journey, she is also very jealous of Kairi, who Sora loves, and she loves Sora in return. She also quests to find out who were the killers of her parents, because she has always known about the door to the other worlds.

(I really hope she gets accepted into this RPG......)

Ash_Pokemaster
January 13th, 2006, 06:04 AM
OOh! I'll join! Is it ok to make my own made-up character?

Form:

Name: Yuri
Weapon: Two Ice Daggers, and knuckles.
Abilities: Fluent in Ice and Time Magic.
Special Attacks: Ice Tornado(Spins fast with daggers and brewing a tornado of ice), and Barrier(Puts up a 5 min shield that reduces the damage from attacks)
Appearance: Long, freely flowing black hair that reaches down to her lower back, a dark blue tanktop shirt, blue jeans cut off at the knees, and red shoes. She has two holding places for her daggers, and has a black strap on her back to hold her spiky knuckles.
Personality: Very peppy, almost never sad, even though she has a dark past.
History: She was born on an Island not far away from the Island Sora lived on called Sahrinia. It was more like a desert of an Island, really. Her parents were killed when she was just 5 years old and around that time she taught herself Ice Magic and how to fight, since she lived on the south side of the Island, known as the Ice region of her Island, which was a tundra. She then found the door to the other worlds, and has known about Sora since his adventure began, and has been closely watching him, hopeing to eventually meet up with him one day and be able to join him in a journey, she is also very jealous of Kairi, who Sora loves, and she loves Sora in return. She also quests to find out who were the killers of her parents, because she has always known about the door to the other worlds.

(I really hope she gets accepted into this RPG......)
Really interesting character! You sure are on. BTW we need someone for Goofy and Donald!

Jack_Skellington
January 13th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Allright, how many people need to join now???

Ash_Pokemaster
January 14th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Three at least. Two for Donald and Goofy and one for another character. We may take up to 2 characters each aswell if not many want to join.

Jaybob
January 14th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Name: Mika
Weapon: http://www.medievaltimes.com/giftshop/600/26 conan dagger.jpg
Abilities: Mika can use healing and fire magic to his advantage.
Special Attacks: Cure(Heals an allies health by a small ammount) Cura(Heals an allies health by a medium ammount) Curaga (Heals an allies health by a big ammount) Fire (Burns the foe taking a small ammount of damage) Fira ( Fire balls attack the foe taking a medium ammount of damage) Firaga ( A ring of fire forms around the foe taking a big ammount of damage)
Appearance: http://nona-anime.com/images/cutepoots.jpg The on next to the bigger man

Jack_Skellington
January 15th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Hey Ash_Pokemaster, is it ok if I can be Donald??

Ash_Pokemaster
January 16th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Sure.Everyone can get up to two characters!

Jaybob
January 16th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Ok then cool can I be Riku when he comes in later in the RP please ^_^

Arrogance
January 17th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Ohh! Lemme refix my profile for my charrie.

FULL NAME:
Kira Hikariku
NICKNAME:
Equinix
POWER:
Shape-Shifting
RACE:
Human
APPEARANCE:
She is gangly, with long auburn hair, the same as Sora’s but streaked with yellow. It is pulled back into a braid and only a few feathery tendrils hang loose. Her arms and legs are thin, but firm with muscle. She has bright blue eyes that seem to take in all around her.
PERSONALITY:
She has the innocence of a child and has the rational thoughts of one. She can be very cautious to new places and has been known to be robust in spirit and vigor.
HISTORY:
As a child, she grew up a small uncharted town near Twilight Town. Her family and village was killed by heartless in the time of KH I. She went into hiding, hearing of the Keyblade Master and his power. She tailed him from afar and when the time was right, she joined the Organization, hoping to find something to vent. As an undercover agent, she exploited many tactical difficulties. When the Org. fell, she fled to many worlds, looking for the Keyblade Master to see if he could find a place for her.
EYE COLOR:
Blue
HAIR COLOR:
Auburn streaked with yellow
OTHER:
She has no family and is currently very lost, but hyper and robustly brave.
QUOTE:
“Why do they follow you?”

SilverTail
January 21st, 2006, 11:41 AM
Name: kyro
Weapon: infernal blade - a blade covered in fire, as big as cloud's, but not as heavy, deals magor damage to foes (was a large wooden sword on the destiny islands)
Abilities: fire magic
Special Attacks: firestorm strike - shoot random fireballs at enemy, very powerful but not very acurate
dragon's spike - slams hands on ground and makes sharp pillar of fire hit opponent from ground celing or wall
raging flames - like clouds running attack, but blade goes sideways as he hits teh target, blade is usualy covered in flames
Appearance: red hair and eyes, a red tank top with blue jeans (like tidus's), has a link for his blade on his back and wears gladk wristbands
Personality: layed back and care free, but serious in battle, much like sora
History: was usualy training in the trees instaid of battling tidus and the others, so he didnt have very many friends, although he looked up to sora as his hero, he was dropped in deep jungle when the destiny islands dissapeared

ill also be goofy if its ok :D