PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog: Twist of Fate (PG-13)

Naito
January 11th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Right when Team Sonic was supposed to deal the final hit to Metal Overlord, things started to go awry. Metal Overlord had an attack that would activate when in danger while at critical condition. Team Sonic didn't move fast enough to dodge it, and Super Sonic ran out of rings. Sonic most likely fell to his death, and Knuckles and Tails most likely survived. Metal Overlord easily defeated the others that decided to remain while it's power was boosted along with speed. Since Metal Sonic accomplished it's main goal; to defeat the Sonic Heroes, the metalic clone shifted the world into how it wanted it. A world of machines. Anthromorpic beings were transported to the Ark, while humans were transported to another location before being turned into mechanical lifeforms.

Only a few in each location outside of Earth avoided being mechanized longer than expected. Metal Sonic gave orders to several of his elite mechanical warriors, such as Robo Knux, to destroy the remaining few that still resist. Metal Sonic used some form of Chaos Control to teleport the humans to the Ark, in order to make things easier for his soldiers. Several of Metal Sonic's warriors were destroyed. It seemed that the remaining few were more powerful than expected, and sent Shadow Androids, Mecha Amy (Since Team Rose escaped right when Team Sonic lost, and Metal Sonic captured only Amy. MS decided to mechanize her rather than destroying her) and Mercury, which is unknown to all other than Metal Sonic to assist the elite warriors that lasted long enough. You are one of the few anthromorpic or human non-mechanized lifeforms that still resist. Now, you'll have to find a exit if possible quickly due to Metal Sonic's renforcments.

Name:
Species:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Weapons: (Optional)
Abilties: (Optional)
History:
Other:
RP Example:

:.~*Saix*~.:
January 15th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Name:Bolt
Species:Chameleon
Physical Description:Is a Ninja like Espio
Personality:Quiet and Determined
Weapons: Laser Gun
Abilties: Ring Dash,Homing Attack,Invisibility
History:Espios brother. After he heared about Metal Overload and Espio destroyed he seeked to get Revenge.
Other:Is a green Chameleon
RP Example:
Bolt ran away to get away from the Metal Overload he ran to his friends and warned them.They tried to run but Macha Knux and Mecha Amy Got his friends before they had a chance to run.

Nina-Chan
January 16th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Name: Shara
Species: Twin Tailed Fox
Physical Description: Tails and Hair is blue the rest is yellow
Personality: Quiet and mad ever scence Amy got Robotised
Wepons: 12 inch Dagger, Amys Hammer
History: Was Amys friend. Now Trys to protect Cream, Chocola and Cheese, her remaining best friends. She was a former warrior/assasin.
Other: Is Tail's cosin
Rp example: Shara got there just in time to see amy drop her hammer and be robotised. Shara grabbed the hammer and ran, sobbing.

Umm....Whats the setting?

Esupio
January 16th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Name:Blaze
Species: Chameleon
Physical Description:Exactly the same as Espio but he is red and has black stripes running down his spike things
Personality:Before espio's death: Silent,intelligent and deadly. After: If somebody mentions or insults espio he will lash out and injure. As espio is family he will try and protect his family's honour whenever he has the chance
Weapons: katana,shurkiens and kunai knifes
Abilties: can control fire. using it to fly and burn stuff
History:Blaze left home with espio at a young age and they both trained as ninja's together then split up to take their own paths. Blaze re-mained training to master his fire abilites
Other:he is espio's twin brother. he has a strong telepathic bond with espio
RP Example: I was sitting in his flat when I felt a sharp slash across my forehead, I fell to the floor screaming. My landlord burst in through the door after what felt like hours. "What's happened?" he asked "Espio.. is....Espio... is.... Espio is..."
"Espio is what?"
"DEAD!" I screamed and collapsed.

Jaybob
January 16th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Name: Mika
Species: Hedgehod
Physical Description: Mika looks just like Amy but is purple instead of pink.
Personality: Mika is a determined young hedgehog who was sister to Amy.
Weapons: Blades on her shoes and two daggers
Abilties: N/A
History: Amy was robotised in front of Mika. This caused Mika to go on a rage to get revenge.
Other: N/A
RP Example: I'll edit it in tomorrow because I have to go