PDA

View Full Version : The PokeSho Fanclub!

Pages : [1] 2

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Another club hosted by Max. Ya'll know how pro these club rules are. *bragging* This club is here because I did not find any rules against website fanclubs.
This fanclub is for the viewers of the huge doujin based Pokemon website, PokeSho (Japanese) and its webmaster/webmistress Soara. If you are a fan of the art in this awesome website, you've got all it takes to get into this club.

---

http://www.pokesho.com/img_pokesho/banner1.gif
www.pokesho.com (http://www.pokesho.com)

Owner: Supreme Edgeboy Max
Co-Owner: Crystal Clair and Shenlong
Biggest Fanatic: <To be decided>
Most knowledgeable PokeSho Viewer: <To be decided>
Biggest Soara Fanatic: <To be decided>

RULES:
1. If you join, try staying loyal to the club. Don't post once and just stay inactive.
2. Respect everyone here. Everyone has different opinions about different mangas. Live with it, and do not flame.
3. Do NOT bring up Shipping wars here. No fighting about this, if you have to, take this to the Shipping Debate Thread in the Manga sections.
4. No bashing artists, especially Soara. If you find someone elses art better, you are insane and you should leave IMMEDIATELY.
5. This is NOT a Doujin Fanclub. The Doujin Fanclub can be found in the Other Fanclubs if you search for it.
6. This is NOT a Manga Fanclub. The Manga Fanclub can be found in the Pokemon Fanclubs if you search for it.
7. Have fun, or leave. D=

Rules made by Supreme Edgeboy Max. Follow them, or you will be banned out of the club.

Crystal Clair
January 11th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Eeeh! I'll be Vice president like I said in the other thread
Soooo glad this thread was made!
Wow! What if Soara actually saw a fanclub of her own site? I bet she'd glomp us!

Trikip
January 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'm not completely sure, but I think this might belong in the main forum, Mixed Community Groups because it's related to Pokemon.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 12th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Eeeh! I'll be Vice president like I said in the other thread
Soooo glad this thread was made!
Wow! What if Soara actually saw a fanclub of her own site? I bet she'd glomp us!
Erm, sure .. Co-Owner you are..
Oh and nobody really knows if Soara is a dude or a chick. =P See, its one heck of a confusion. The name's feminine, but there's a possibility that males can have this name too.
Sora = Female, Digimon Character
Sora = Male, Kingdom Hearts Character

I'm not completely sure, but I think this might belong in the main forum, Mixed Community Groups because it's related to Pokemon.I've placed it here because its a fanclub for the SITE, even if its related to Pokemon. I wasn't sure either. Though, I can get a moderator to move this..

kohei
January 12th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Ah, I'll join if I may :)

About Soara's gender... it seems like on Japanese sites, he is rumored to be a he, but on English sites, she is rumored to be a she.

The difference of cultures is a strange but wonderful thing.

~Rene~
January 12th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Can I join this fan club too?

Crystal Clair
January 12th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Yes, Soara's gender rumors live on
Quote of the day "Pokesho brings all the boys to the yard"
By the way, did you see Soara's new Hinata pic? It's teh cool
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6610/rel21358vn.png
It's a bit suggestive but it should be all right for most audiences who arent sensitive or who have dark monitors.

kohei
January 13th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Yes, Soara's gender rumors live on
Quote of the day "Pokesho brings all the boys to the yard"
By the way, did you see Soara's new Hinata pic? It's teh cool
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6610/rel21358vn.png
It's a bit suggestive but it should be all right for most audiences who arent sensitive or who have dark monitors.Oh.... so Soara had it in his/her Oekaki log bit... now wonder I couldn't find it on "Pokemon Illlustrations" section.

Shenlong
January 13th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Hey can I be co-owner? I mean I'm the one that 1st started the thread about this.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Ooh.. that's Hinata? I had no idea she was the RangerGirl. Well, Soara did it quite nicely. Animeish a bitness.

And Shenlong, you'll have to share places with Crystal Clair.

~Rene~
January 14th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Sorry for double posting. Have you forgotten me to join your club, Supreme Edgeboy Max.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Eh, you haven't double posted. ^^;; Welcome to the PokeSho fanclub Rene.

~Rene~
January 14th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Eh, you haven't double posted. ^^;; Welcome to the PokeSho fanclub Rene.
Thanks, Supreme Edgeboy Max.

kohei
January 14th, 2006, 02:01 AM
I have a question... is there going to be a member list of some sort?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 02:06 AM
No. Eh, I find members list very unprofessional in club management. So there. v_v
Mostly clubs have lists to show that they have members and especially if there are a lot of them, they like to brag. But eh, a club's a club even if there's just one person in it.

Ash_Pokemaster
January 14th, 2006, 02:08 AM
I wanna join! Pokesho is one of my favourite Pokemon Sites. It has million of Pokemon Pictures and it's really fun! Can I join?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 02:17 AM
XD Welcome, I see you're using that Pokemon XD or Colosseum based doujin avatar from Pokesho too.

Anyone remember that Digimon Adventures based picture Soara did? It was on the front page sometime ago.

Crystal Clair
January 14th, 2006, 09:30 AM
I remember nearly all of Soara's pics.
And btw, I'd be glad to post Soara's pics in the making. I get them when I screencap the oekaki animation. You all should watch them if you wanna become like her. That's why I haven't been on PC's oekaki lately, I need shi painter.......
I think I've been spending too much time there cuz I just woke up from my dream and found out it'd make a kickarse relay (or a really intense movie)
And remember fans, Soara may be the best but she still makes mistakes. She colored Ash's kanto shirt black instead of green and I've known for years it was green. O_o

Akio123
January 14th, 2006, 10:50 AM
I will join, I love Pokesho.

Linoone
January 14th, 2006, 11:03 AM
I'll join!!, even though i don't understand japanese, I love the artwok and the comics *faints*

Shenlong
January 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Ooh.. that's Hinata? I had no idea she was the RangerGirl. Well, Soara did it quite nicely. Animeish a bitness.

And Shenlong, you'll have to share places with Crystal Clair.
Ok cool thats fine with me.

Btw, Soara updated the Illustrations sections so check it out yall! :)

http://www.pokesho.com/e_log1.html

Crystal Clair
January 15th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Meh, she updates the oekaki with her work even sooner and plus you get to see how it's made!
But since there are loads of uploads on that board, you only get a few days to see the animation. You miss it, you're screwed or ya just gotta know me ^_~
Animations pwn

kohei
January 16th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Meh, she updates the oekaki with her work even sooner and plus you get to see how it's made!
But since there are loads of uploads on that board, you only get a few days to see the animation. You miss it, you're screwed or ya just gotta know me ^_~
Animations pwnEspecially when the artist is amazing. Hey, do you know how to save animation from Shi-Painter?

It seems like only a few boards have this function...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 16th, 2006, 05:05 AM
Shi-Painter..? What's Shi-Painter?

Meh, I get the feeling I now know that Soara is a boy. See, he draws too much endowment on girls, maybe um .. he likes them? ^^;;;

Crystal Clair
January 16th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Meh, I get the feeling I now know that Soara is a boy. See, he draws too much endowment on girls, maybe um .. he likes them? ^^;;; I'm a girl and I draw lots of "stuff" with girls but that doesn't make me a boy. So that just pushes the mystery further. And maybe Soara gets requests from fans sometimes. I was once asked to draw Winona hentai but couldn't do it (only because I couldn't find a place to host it)
And ShiPainter is this oekaki applet that has basically the same capabilities as PaintBBS only more layers, different tools like the airbrush and the pen, textures and other interesting stuff. Plus it's really easy to draw (now that you got more than two layers.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 16th, 2006, 07:08 AM
o.o;; Meh, you're right. Someday I'm going to find this Soara. ^_~
Oh, I see. Is it um, something they use on PokeSho?

Shenlong
January 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM
In order to show our commitment to Saora's work, shouldn't we be waring some type of badge or banners under our sigs?

Crystal Clair
January 16th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Oh, I see. Is it um, something they use on PokeSho?
Oh, yeah they do, I forgot to mention.
In order to show our commitment to Soara's work, shouldn't we be waring some type of badge or banners under our sigs?
Heck yeah! We would put that gorgeous logo in our sigs and party around the neighborhood.
btw, I made this one rap about Pokesho but it's a little suggestive for PC.... and it's a little lame.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 17th, 2006, 02:15 AM
You can just put in that logo from the first post if you want. ^_^

Shenlong
January 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Listen up fellow PokeShoers, I've stumbled upon a forum where they've translate all of the Pokesho comics which can be found here.

http://www.pokesho.com/4/kyuujyotai.html

Now for those of you who don't how to read in Japanese, you may want to check this thread out and you can really understand about those comics.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=181432&postcount=4

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 19th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Forum advertising = BAD.
But still, ya'll know that some people in the manga forum is also translating PokeSho comics as well. Some have even been translated directly into the images. ^o^

kohei
January 20th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Sigh... since Soara does have some English on the site, it might be a matter of time until Soara officialy translates his/her comics.

I'm speculating again O_o

Yamato-san
January 20th, 2006, 01:59 AM
Listen up fellow PokeShoers, I've stumbled upon a forum where they've translate all of the Pokesho comics which can be found here.

http://www.pokesho.com/4/kyuujyotai.html

Now for those of you who don't how to read in Japanese, you may want to check this thread out and you can really understand about those comics.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=181432&postcount=4

Um.... that's my thread, and I have the same exact thing available on this forum. For that matter, Grimsg is currently using my translations to edit the pictures, which are being posted here as well. I'm surprised Supreme Edgeboy Max never pointed any of that out when he replied. Oh, BTW Max, you can find an archive of all the front page pictures, like the Digimon Adventure parody, here (http://www.pokesho.com/e2.html).

In order to show our commitment to Saora's work, shouldn't we be waring some type of badge or banners under our sigs?

Oh, could you specially make a banner for me to show that I'm translator? Please?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Um.... that's my thread, and I have the same exact thing available on this forum. For that matter, Grimsg is currently using my translations to edit the pictures, which are being posted here as well. I'm surprised Supreme Edgeboy Max never pointed any of that out when he replied. Oh, BTW Max, you can find an archive of all the front page pictures, like the Digimon Adventure parody, here (http://www.pokesho.com/e2.html).

Oh, could you specially make a banner for me to show that I'm translator? Please?
Eh.. sorry.. ^^;; And um, thanks for that link Yamato-san. Much appreciated. And sure, I think I can get around to making a translator by tomorrow.

Shenlong
January 20th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Emm I didn't made that banner, but you can use it though.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Emm I didn't made that banner, but you use it though.
Eh, this banner is from PokeSho directly. I'll make a Translator banner.

Shenlong
January 20th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Eh, this banner is from PokeSho directly. I'll make a Translator banner.
Yeah I already know it is from the site, thats why I've said that I didn't made that banner. :P

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks for editing those picture out of your post Shenlong. Eh well, it DOES look a lot like Soara's work, who knows what goes on in that evil little mind he/she has.
v_v I have the links Imageshack'd though, if anyone wants them, they'll have to find me on MSN. I am NOT going to send these links to you on PM or in this thread.

Shenlong
January 20th, 2006, 08:38 AM
O_O;; NO NO.. REMOVE THEM FROM THAT POST IMMEDIATELY, I'll host them on Imageshack and place links so people are warned for H-Rated images..

Eh well, it DOES look a lot like Soara's work, who knows what goes on in that evil little mind he/she has.
Done, howwever was warned before when I've posted those picture.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 08:49 AM
They're H dude, what do you expect? The staff here would ban you for posting pictures like that.

Shenlong
January 20th, 2006, 09:53 AM
They're H dude, what do you expect? The staff here would ban you for posting pictures like that.
You mean H as in Hentai? O_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 21st, 2006, 10:15 PM
Rated H - Rated Adults for Hentai and Explicit content. v_v Yes.

Shenlong
January 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Btw, I've heard that Soara hasn't diplay the new Relay Novels yet that talks about the FR/LG girl and Richie. So when will he post it up?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 25th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Probably when he/she's done with planning and drawing up the basics, and at least chapter 1.

kohei
January 25th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Btw, I've heard that Soara hasn't diplay the new Relay Novels yet that talks about the FR/LG girl and Richie. So when will he post it up?Soara only uploads the relay stories after he finishes patching the story togather, editing continuety errors, and has all the chapters up and ready.

Shenlong
January 25th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Btw, here's an update on the Avatar section. Soara just displayed Lorelii (aka Prima) and Bruno from the original Pokemon Red and Blue! =D

http://www.pokesho.com/iconh1.html

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 25th, 2006, 08:12 AM
See? What did I tell you? D= Kohei just explained it.
http://www.pokesho.com/img_dot/b_azusa.gifAzusa ... WHO THE HECK IS THIS? D=

Crystal Clair
January 25th, 2006, 09:19 AM
That sprite is Bridgette's from what I believe to be Pokemon box.
I cant wait for the new relay! I go to Pokesho every other second now.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 25th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Hopefully it'll be on soon, and I hope there are more translations by the group here soon. I should go check the Mangas.

Shenlong
January 25th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Btw, what exactly are the Relay Novels are about? :/

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 25th, 2006, 09:39 AM
No idea. They're new, they're Soara's. We'll have to wait and see.

Yamato-san
January 25th, 2006, 10:39 AM
I recently got confirmation from here (http://pokesyo.sakura.ne.jp/oshiete/index.cgi?).

ここは管理人について教える場所ではないのですが…一応答えます。
>>YAMATOさん
>君は女か男か。
絵を見れば一目瞭然だと思うのですが男です。

Soara is indeed a male, and he stated that it should be pretty obvious from the picture's content. I also scored his e-mail address in the process, so I'm gonna go ask him if those pictures of the Fire/Leaf girl are indeed his.

Crystal Clair
January 25th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Soara is indeed a male, and he stated that it should be pretty obvious from the picture's content. I also scored his e-mail address in the process, so I'm gonna go ask him if those pictures of the Fire/Leaf girl are indeed his. For some reason I just cant be convinced Soara is a male. Something just.... tells me.... O_O I'll shut up now. But I will call her a female, regardless of what she says.
Edit: and how do I know you just didn't make that message up. I dont really trust anyone anymore. I've just been betrayed..... it hurts.

Shenlong
January 25th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Btw, did Soara drew this picture?
http://pokesyo.sakura.ne.jp/joyful/img/1879.png

Yamato-san
January 25th, 2006, 02:13 PM
For some reason I just cant be convinced Soara is a male. Something just.... tells me.... O_O I'll shut up now. But I will call her a female, regardless of what she says.
Edit: and how do I know you just didn't make that message up. I dont really trust anyone anymore. I've just been betrayed..... it hurts.

Because that message is in the link I posted (for now that is, until it gets bumped down). Anyone who knows Japanese will tell you that's what it says.

And yes Shenlong, that is Soara's artwork. He posts it here (http://pokesyo.sakura.ne.jp/joyful/joyful.cgi) (again, that post will be bumped down over time, in fact, as of this posting, it's already at the bottom of the second page) and states that it was originally gonna be used for the picture on the main site (I guess he means it was gonna be a part of that Pokemon XD anime special pic). However, he ended up not using it.

kohei
January 26th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Ja. It does say Soara is male, and he says it's obvious "from my drawings".

Anyhow, the relay stories are always so random.
Last time it was the Ambition of Diglett, who knows whats next?

Shenlong
January 26th, 2006, 09:15 AM
But I'm still confused on what exactly are all the relay novels at Pokemon are actually about though.

Yamato-san
January 26th, 2006, 10:24 AM
it's just as the name implies. The events of the story, as well as the artwork, is passed on between people on the forum. Because of this, the stories can get extremely random at times. So you know, I've translated one of these stories, and you can view it in my translation thread.

Shenlong
January 27th, 2006, 07:35 AM
I've been browsing on the IGN Boards recently, until I've stumbled upon something bizarre on the Pokemon Fanarts Discussion thread. Its seems that someone posted hentai pictures of the FR/LG but with the same drawing style just like Soara's! O_O

If you don't believe me go to the link below.
http://boards.ign.com/pokemon/b5012/58639499/p864

Scroll down until you find the thumbnail pictures of them.

buster_wolf
January 27th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Hmmm, some artist draw some adult stuff that they normally don't show on their site, mostly people who like to draw doujinshis. But then again, there are artists are good at mimicking other people's style, so it's anyone's game on who's style is whos. But anyway, I like Soara's art, so I'll join the band wagon.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 29th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Shenlong please .. remove that link ..

As for that other pic some bit above, the cyan-ish girl .. that's not Soara's work. And Yamato-san, good luck finding out more about Soara-sama the guy.

Yamato-san
January 29th, 2006, 08:58 AM
As for that other pic some bit above, the cyan-ish girl .. that's not Soara's work. And Yamato-san, good luck finding out more about Soara-sama the guy.

The cyan-ish girl? You mean Mana (whatever her English name is, the little sister in XD)? Didn't you read what I said? I even posted a link.

Oh, and speaking of Soara, I can confirm that the erotic images of the Fire/Leaf girl are indeed his.... now I'm in the process of asking him where to find more ^^

EDIT: Since it's obviously been bumped from the second page now, I'll give you the time marked on Soara's post if you want to find it. 2006/01/10(Tue) 05:07. Remember, that forum uses standard military time.

Shenlong
January 30th, 2006, 07:26 AM
So how come Soara never posted those FR/LG hentai pictures on the website?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 30th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Of course he wouldn't. His website is a PG13 rated one, putting up H would .. you guessed it .. rate it either H or R - Restricted. D=

Shenlong
February 2nd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Hey everyone, check out this new picture Soara just posted up just now! :)

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9725/eraikou3mg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Crystal Clair
February 14th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Hiya! Wow! This club faded!
I'll revive it with Soara's newest pic
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6828/rel25943id.png
Bridgette looks awesome.
And right above Soara's picture on the oekaki board is Manafi! (man, those Japanese fans dont spare a day to draw a new Pokemon!

Shenlong
February 15th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah I've seen that picture just now. That is one hot looking drawing of Bridgette Soara drew alright.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 20th, 2006, 10:14 PM
*bump* Well, they're big fans of Pokemon. Even if Manafi isn't really too awesome looking as a new Pokemon should be, its apparently quite popular with the Japanese.

...If nobody minds, I'd like to eat Bridgette now. ^_^

Shenlong
February 21st, 2006, 02:16 PM
*bump* Well, they're big fans of Pokemon. Even if Manafi isn't really too awesome looking as a new Pokemon should be, its apparently quite popular with the Japanese.

...If nobody minds, I'd like to eat Bridgette now. ^_^
LMAO! XD Speaking of Bridgette, I think she is one of Soara's favorite character since she's been used alot when Pokesho was 1st started.

If you look in the front page archives, you'll see that the early front page pictures where most of them were Bridgette.

Crystal Clair
February 21st, 2006, 02:43 PM
I hope Soara doesn't find me and beat me up when I show you guys this pic. It's proving that every artist has bad days
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2831/rel16395kn.png
btw, you wont find that pic anywhere Pokesho..... because I snatched that pic at the perfect time.
Sorry I haven't been here too much, even though this is my week off. I have mid winter recess. How ironic!

Yamato-san
February 21st, 2006, 04:09 PM
I don't know... that drawing looks like it was done that way on purpose. Like a child's crayoned picture as seen in an anime type thing. Thus, it succeeds in doing what it was meant to: being cute.

Crystal Clair
February 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM
I don't know... that drawing looks like it was done that way on purpose. Like a child's crayoned picture as seen in an anime type thing. Thus, it succeeds in doing what it was meant to: being cute.
Yeah I know, I just think bad artists can look at that and feel better.

Shenlong
February 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM
Hey any word on when Soara will post the new relay novels up?

kohei
February 22nd, 2006, 01:01 AM
Nope. Soara just updates it without notice. It's up to the viewers to keep upto date.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 22nd, 2006, 01:10 AM
._.'' That image was scary. Soara must've killed Erica after that.

Not really, I'm hoping its soon.

kohei
March 1st, 2006, 06:41 AM
Hey guys! The new episode of Fuyou-chan is finally up!
It's here: http://www.pokesho.com/dc_fuyou3/fuyou3.htm

I'll feel bad for the person who ever translates this... I mean, it has so much Japanese in-jokes... like Youkai Ningen Bero, the fact that Pokemon Collosium characters were not liked, and it Soara is finally using a 2channel Pokemon board reference in his comics :O

[edit] Oh, and it has reference to Xenosaga Ep2 (limited edition version) too. Wow, Soara uses tons of parodies...

Shenlong
March 1st, 2006, 08:25 AM
That's strange Pokesho is down all of a sudden.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 08:58 AM
Very strange.. yes. >.< No Fuyou-chan for me for a while then..

Crystal Clair
March 1st, 2006, 12:46 PM
Meh, I dont worry about it, I practically have that site saved on my computer. I also screenshot the front page when a new cover comes up, it makes me feel at home whenever I'm in a place w/out internet access.
And since I get there before, during and after school, I dont worry about the site going down
besides, it said in the bottom right corner of the front page where Haruka's sprite is that the site was going to switch servers or something, but I need practice in my kanji (since I've been studying the verbs a lot lately). I translated it through babelfish and well it said that after two years the site's traffic got pretty high and stuff so I guess that's why.
Oh well, I'll keep checking, as the top Pokesho fangirl I am.

Shenlong
March 1st, 2006, 06:06 PM
I think Pokesho is probably doing a complete overhall on the site don't you think?

Crystal Clair
March 1st, 2006, 06:51 PM
I think Pokesho is probably doing a complete overhall on the site don't you think?
What do you mean by that with overhall?....
btw, I remember the old days when I first found out Pokesho and I had to type in that pain-in-the-arse url and it took FOREVER to get around there. Now everything is organized there, it just needs a personal touch from Soara. I think he should pull a kidswb and make the site like an environment. (I cant really explain well)

Shenlong
March 1st, 2006, 07:07 PM
Actually I've misspelled "overhaul" and what I meant by that, as in doing some mantinence on the site.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 10:12 PM
Pokesho's changing servers eh? That probably means that Pokesho might as well have a new look and everything soon.

kohei
March 2nd, 2006, 04:28 AM
Or alternativly, the bandwidth exceeded and the site is just down for a while.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
I get the feeling that the URL Domain has died or something .. who knows..

Crystal Clair
March 2nd, 2006, 10:52 AM
Pokesho's changing servers eh? That probably means that Pokesho might as well have a new look and everything soon.
If Pokesho gets a new look, Soara better add his personal touch. But seriously, the site right now, it could scare away vampires or whatever that creature is. Red and white can blind.
It'd be nice if Soara an English version of the site. I'm sure a lot of fans would die of pleasure, and Yamato-san would be devastated, as his translation projects would be pointless.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 09:19 PM
Not really. He'll be named in PC as the Best Translator Of Doujins. ^.~

Shenlong
March 6th, 2006, 09:10 AM
I just want to inform you guys that Pokesho is back up again and with a new splash screen aswell! =D

Oh and btw, I've discovered one of Soara's dark secrets when he draws his oekikis. Be warned that these images contains obsenity and unappropriate materials.

http://oekaki1.basso.to/user20/erikamoe/index.html

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Wow, the new PokeSho looks GREAT!
>.< Crap... I get the feeling sometimes that Soara might be an absolute pervert..

Yamato-san
March 6th, 2006, 11:57 AM
interesting.... Soara seems to have taken on the name "Pokemon no Koibito" (Pokemon Lover) on that site.

Shenlong
March 6th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Those are not the only suggestice pictures he made so far. I've remember he also drew Flannery trying to left her shirt with her pants partially down, he drew several pictures of the FR/LG girl doing some innappropriate things (I did remembered showed you guys where to look), that one picture with Bridgette in a Pikachu costume with her nipples showing out, and he even recently drew Gardevoir wearing lingerie!

I knew it that Soara has something nasty going onto his mind. XD

Yamato-san
March 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I saw all the ones you mentioned except the Asuna one. You know where I can find it? ^^

Shenlong
March 6th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I saw all the ones you mentioned except the Asuna one. You know where I can find it? ^^
Just PM me and I'll give it to ya! ;)

Crystal Clair
March 6th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Oh and btw, I've discovered one of Soara's dark secrets when he draws his oekikis. Be warned that these images contains obsenity and unappropriate materials. I dont care how dirty Soara draws. Besides, everyone needs to draw dirty sometimes. I couldn't imagine not drawing anything suggestive or inappropriate for a long time.
Hey Shenlong! PM me those pics too. I dont care how much boob is in them, the art style is uplifting (and I can edit the pics to make 'em look clean)
btw, Yamato-san, how do you do all that translation? You cant just use a Japanese dictionary. Do you use a little babelfish? (I do, but just to translate some kanji). I'd just like to know because I was thinking of trying to sub some Pokemon episodes - even though I dont know how far that can go, but trying couldn't hurt. And can you actually read Japanese fluently? Or do you have to look it up?
edit: btw, I'm currently editing "Pokemon Lover's" hentai pics to look cleaner. You wouldn't believe how well they're coming out!

Shenlong
March 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Well I don't have the pictures since I'm using a computer at my college right now so I won't be home at another hour. Once I get home, I'm defiantly PMing you those naughty pictures Crystal! :)

Crystal Clair
March 6th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks, and I've already edited both blue pics to look at least pg 13. I edited the one where Erika is asleep with the Pokemon but the awake one still looks mighty suggestive. Maybe I'll be able to get the blue ones on the thread (because I made her skirt longer and covered her boobs with a hot sports bra)
And I'll see what I can do about that Flannery pic, hopefully it's something I could manage.

Yamato-san
March 6th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I am fluent in the language. I'm pretty heavily reliant on dictionaries, but I know all the kana, some kanji, and some knowledge on creating sentences (I took classes in Japanese for a year. I'd have gone longer, but my college only provides two courses in it). The kanji I don't know (and can't paste in a dictionary, like the ones in the comics), I translate through a painstaking process of searching based on radicals and/or stroke numbers. And I've never used Babelfish (I hear its translations come out as crap anyway). Now that I've answered your question, could you do a small favor for me?

Besides, I specialize in Clair bondage 8D

[Points to private message button and nudges with elbow] Eh? Eh?

kohei
March 7th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Man, sometimes I think I should help Yamato-san with hard to understand references in Pokesho comics... but I'm busy like hell. ****.

Anyway, Soara is a guy, so he is bound to draw some H-material.
Horray for tabata45! Thank god it renewed!
^people who know where Soara draws will understand

buster_wolf
March 7th, 2006, 01:55 AM
I saw some of his uh, naughty stuff while surfing around, though it was expected from him. Especially. At least, I thought so. Anyway, saw them Erikas though. =P Anyway... we need more fanservice in our lives. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 7th, 2006, 04:26 AM
You people .. keep down the hentai discussion. I'll try to get ourselves a free area where we won't actually get into trouble for discussing this. For now, please keep it down. >.<

Crystal Clair
March 7th, 2006, 05:32 AM
[Points to private message button and nudges with elbow] Eh? Eh?
Oops *blushes* I was just proving how much like Soara anyone could be but I'll just go edit it. I dont wanna get banned or anything, especially so close to being here for a year.
btw, you guys, what's your favorite Pokesho pic of all time?
I have no favorite, I love them all.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
I loved the Game Concept artwork Soara did, the one placing Gold and Silver games as GBA games. It was seriously awesome.

Crystal Clair
March 9th, 2006, 01:42 PM
I really like when Soara draws Clair. He did one today. I just dont like seeing Clair in those faded colors, I'm too used to seeing her in her normal colors.
Here's her new pic
http://pokesho.com/img_zukan/character/z_ibuki.gif

Shenlong
March 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Btw, where can I see the latest episode of Fuyou-chan?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 9th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Of course, its the link in the first post in the page previous to this one .. unless Soara's changed the link when he edited PokeSho.

buster_wolf
March 10th, 2006, 02:33 AM
I took the liberty at looking at the two Fuyou-chan comics and I noticed some parodies as well. For one, the 2nd Fuyou-chan had Gardevoir dressed in the "Kore Ga Watashi No Goshujin-sama" maid outfits. Quite the parodies, some I don't know. All I know in the last panel, the unpolygonized form of that dude looked like he was a Yu-Gi-Oh character by the looks of his eyes. XD

kohei
March 10th, 2006, 06:28 AM
I took the liberty at looking at the two Fuyou-chan comics and I noticed some parodies as well. For one, the 2nd Fuyou-chan had Gardevoir dressed in the "Kore Ga Watashi No Goshujin-sama" maid outfits. Quite the parodies, some I don't know. All I know in the last panel, the unpolygonized form of that dude looked like he was a Yu-Gi-Oh character by the looks of his eyes. XDOh yeah! Pokesho (especially the Fuyou-chan series) is a gold mine of parodies!

I mean, epi 3 has tons of parodies... some even mocking stuff (like Xenosaga ep2 :p)

Shenlong
March 10th, 2006, 06:52 AM
OMG duuudess! Check this out! Soara revamped his drawings of Misty's lovely sisters! =D

http://www.pokesho.com/img_zukan/character/z_ayame.gif http://www.pokesho.com/img_zukan/character/z_sakura.gif http://www.pokesho.com/img_zukan/character/z_botan.gif

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 07:21 AM
._.; You could have IMG'd it for us, now we don't know where to look for that image.

Shenlong
March 10th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Emm what did I do wrong? =|

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 07:37 AM
You should've just placed that image into your post, or given us a link.. I'm looking for the picture, but I can't find it.

Shenlong
March 10th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Well you can find those pictures here:
http://www.pokesho.com/zukan/hanada.html

http://www.pokesho.com/zukan_all.html

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Its 403, forbidden. o_o WTF? And .. why isn't PokeSho loading for me?

kohei
March 11th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Its 403, forbidden. o_o WTF? And .. why isn't PokeSho loading for me?The sad fact that some Japanese sites block IP's from foreign countries...

Yamato-san
March 11th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Oh yeah! Pokesho (especially the Fuyou-chan series) is a gold mine of parodies!

I'd say some of it's courtesy of Daigo, who seems to be portrayed as an otaku in Fuyou-chan. XD

Shenlong
March 11th, 2006, 09:54 PM
The sad fact that some Japanese sites block IP's from foreign countries...
Strange, no wonder why each time I've load that page I always get an error message. O_o

Crystal Clair
March 11th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Hey guys, there's this Whitney oekaki Soara did. I captured images from the animation and got one halfway through.
Warning, it's a bit suggestive, but Soara draws very suggestive alot these days
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1...neydev14ym.jpg (http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1600/whitneydev14ym.jpg)
It turns out Whitney would've had a smile.

kohei
March 11th, 2006, 11:31 PM
I'd say some of it's courtesy of Daigo, who seems to be portrayed as an otaku in Fuyou-chan. XDHe's a pretty hardcore otaku indeed (probablly he is a rock otaku from the game anyway).

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 02:01 AM
O_O Would this mean I'll never get to see the website ever again?
This means all of you will have to post every good thing you see for me.

:3 Soara's getting better at ecchi and all .. someday he's going to be a professional dojin artist.

Shenlong
March 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Well that's not the only picture Soara made Whitney all suggestive. Check out his latest oekaki he made of Whitney just now.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8118/rel27941uz.png

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 09:01 AM
~OMGWTFBBQ..
Wait, I've seen this before. Its old .. I remember someone from the club showing me either this image, or one that's extremely similar to this. And its not as suggestive as the sketch.

Crystal Clair
March 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Here's a fanart I did in honor of Pokesho
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2314/pokeshofanart6fe.png
It's based on the second season's opening
Pokesho didn't block my IP. Thank Clair!
And wouldn't Soara be a little ticked if he found out after all the effort putting English names on the site that a lot of English speakers couldn't benefit? That would make me mad.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Kohei, please do us a favor and tell Soara to try and remove the IP ban off foreign browsers. >:

Shenlong
March 12th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Aweomse fanart Crystal! What program did you've use to make that?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Heyy.. nice city thingie Clair. ^_^ This would look good with a flash animation with the "We all live in a Pokemon World" track with the words changed to Pokesho world.

kohei
March 14th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Kohei, please do us a favor and tell Soara to try and remove the IP ban off foreign browsers. >:
Ah, the problem with this is that Pokesho uses a rental server, and I think it's the rental server service which IP banned, and was not Soara's choice to do so...

I guess the server had to ban some IP's since some people in Pokecommunity and other foreign sites/forums seem to direct link to Soara's stuff (ie. avatars).

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 14th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Ah, the problem with this is that Pokesho uses a rental server, and I think it's the rental server service which IP banned, and was not Soara's choice to do so...

I guess the server had to ban some IP's since some people in Pokecommunity and other foreign sites/forums seem to direct link to Soara's stuff (ie. avatars).
But I've never linked to his stuff directly .. then why would I be banned?

Crystal Clair
March 14th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Aweomse fanart Crystal! What program did you've use to make that?
Shipainter on Bulbagarden before my Java stopped working
Guys, I have an urgent request.
Soara just did a Misty oekaki on the Pokesho oekaki board. There's an animation with it and since my Java doesn't work, I'd like someone to download it (if possible) and send it to me.
This is absolute torture! T_T

kohei
March 15th, 2006, 04:06 AM
But I've never linked to his stuff directly .. then why would I be banned?It doesn't need to be you, since an IP ban can ban a whole ISP, and it might well be that someone with your ISP might have direct linked.

Shenlong
March 15th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I have surprise for you guys, click the link below to see Soara's latest work he did! =D

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9614/zkanna1um.gif

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 15th, 2006, 08:25 AM
It doesn't need to be you, since an IP ban can ban a whole ISP, and it might well be that someone with your ISP might have direct linked.
Impossible. I'm the only Pokemon fanatic using their service now - they're a new ISP and I'm the first random kid to sign up for their internet. They are more commercial~net than home~net .. anyway.

Crystal Clair
March 16th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I have surprise for you guys, click the link below to see Soara's latest work he did! =D
It's just Prima, it's not like Soara drew her with big boobs
then again it's not like Soara had to
XD
check out the new cover, it's one of Soara's coolest concepts and probably one of my favorites on the site now.
Too bad the pale blue and the orangy red totally clash with the site and Soara's style XP
Great pic though, gotta see the gymleaders! XD
And too bad Soara couldn't imitate old-school Sugimori better

Shenlong
March 16th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Speaking of new stuff, check out Soara's oekaki of Misty! She sure looks sexy in this picture! :)

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8222/rel28355go.png

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 16th, 2006, 10:37 AM
>_< Pokesho STILL doesn't allow me in.
:3 Misty is cute an' all, but I wish he'd draw girls less suggestively..

Crystal Clair
March 16th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Well he does now and then. Did you see his Erika he did?
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8283/oerikacard2ep.th.png (http://img451.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oerikacard2ep.png)
That's not suggestive.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM
o_o Erika with .. a Growlithe? Isn't she a Grass typer? And isn't the Growlithe supposed to drown in the rain?

Shenlong
March 16th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Well here's the original picture that he did that inspired to draw that oekaki.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9185/pcterika0209bm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 16th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Oh I see! But then the Erica in Soara's picture should be covering the Growlithe a bit more, 'cause the poor thing's getting wet.

Shenlong
March 20th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Could somebody please tell me where I can get these full pictures of Blue aka FR/LG girl?
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5566/r0032wb.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4856/r0175gc.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Those are Blue? The second one seems like a simple scan coloring though.

Shenlong
March 20th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Do you think Crysal Clair might know where to get them?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 09:57 AM
No idea. She might, PM her or something ..

Crystal Clair
March 20th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Hate to say it but I have NO idea where those pics came from although the top pic looks 00ber familiar.... sorry.
Edit:
OH WOW! Super Masato! There's a new link on Pokesho's front page! OMGOMGOMG *spazm*
T_T it's f*****G Java! T_T My Java doesn't work!
Edit2: Can someone who can get to Pokesho and with working Java go to this new Super Masato and take screenshots and send them to me in PNG format and tell me what this thing is about...or help me with my stupid Java?
Sorry, I'm going through endless pms here

Shenlong
March 20th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Well can somebody ask Soara where can you get those two full pictures of Blue please?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 09:53 PM
< < I have Java and everything. Problem is, I can't even access PokeSho.

kohei
March 21st, 2006, 02:56 AM
Edit2: Can someone who can get to Pokesho and with working Java go to this new Super Masato and take screenshots and send them to me in PNG format and tell me what this thing is about...or help me with my stupid Java?
Sorry, I'm going through endless pms hereI'll try. But I'm sucking at this game pretty badly. I mean, Erika (on top of the page) tells me "a game consiting of 4 stages. It will only take about 15 minutes to finish the game".

And here I am, after 30 minutes, still STUCK on the first stage.

Shenlong
March 21st, 2006, 10:50 AM
Could somebody please tell me where I can get these full pictures of Blue aka FR/LG girl?
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5566/r0032wb.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4856/r0175gc.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 21st, 2006, 09:49 PM
< < Shenlong .. we'd have given you the picture if we had them or knew where to find them. Please don't repeat your posts ..

Shenlong
March 22nd, 2006, 07:06 AM
I'm sorry its just that I really want those pictures so bad since they've haven't been posted up at Pokesho yet.

Btw checkout the updates on the character avys section! =D
http://www.pokesho.com/iconhe.html (http://http://www.pokesho.com/iconhe.html)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 22nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
I'm sorry its just that I really want those pictures so bad since they've haven't been posted up at Pokesho yet.

Btw checkout the updates on the character avys section! =D
http://www.pokesho.com/iconhe.html (http://http://www.pokesho.com/iconhe.html)
< < Doesn't work. I hate the Pokesho hosts right now so much ..

Crystal Clair
March 23rd, 2006, 04:07 PM
I'm currently playing Super Masato. Turns out it's a Pokemon-style Super Mario game
I love Soara so much right now but then again I love him all the time.
Quote of the moment
What will Soara think of next?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 24th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Something that'll help me view the site? ^^; Right, so what's Soara-san's latest work?

Shenlong
March 24th, 2006, 06:37 AM
How about an English version of the whole Pokesho site! XD

Sunflorazumarill
March 24th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Where's the link to this "Super Masato" game?

Crystal Clair
March 24th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Where's the link to this "Super Masato" game? Uh, when you come to the main page, look for an icon of Max, next to it should be スーパーマサト(suupaa masato). That's the link
Why am I not giving you a direct link
cuz that would be a lil lazyish, and it's good to get familiar with the site a little.
Edit: OMG. All the flowers! No way can I believe Soara's a guy anymore.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 25th, 2006, 12:05 AM
< < Soara is a perverted guy. Maybe bisexual? o o;; *gets stabbed* Oh whatever.

What is wrong with this website, it never loads for me anymore. I'm in a state of panic here, people! D:

Haunter Master
March 25th, 2006, 04:19 AM
i would love to join but i dont understand japanese and i cliked the link for supa masato and im just getting a windows media player that is playing music and i dont know what to do and this text
トウカシティに住むマサト君は、パパママ、そしてハルカお姉ちゃんと一緒に毎日ゆかいに暮らしていました。
そんなある日、マサト君の大好きなハルカお姉ちゃんがシュウといういけ好かないキザヤローに連れて行かれてしまったのです。
「大変だ!このままではお姉ちゃんが色々と大変な事になるかもしれないぞ!でも坊やのボクには何もできないよ!」
マサト君がくやしがっていると近所に住むジラーチが駆けつけてきました。
「大丈夫マイフレンド、だってキミは僕のベストフレンド、二人の友情パワーでお姉ちゃんを取り戻そうよ!」
こうしてマサト君はジラーチといっしょにハルカお姉ちゃんを救出する旅に出たのでした。
基本操作とか
左右の矢印でマサトの移動!Zでジャンプ!Xで攻撃!!通常はジラーチの捨て身タックル!!
テンキーやスペースキーでも代用可能!ゲーム中ポーズはできない!集中!
マサトはひょろいからブロックを壊せない!攻撃を受けると一撃で死亡!
ジョイスティック(コントローラー)で操作したいときはJoyToKeyをダウンロードして起動!
左右とジャンプ、攻撃ボタンをジョイスティックに対応するように設定する!
日本語入力モードになってたり、ブラウザをクリックするとマサトは正しく動いてくれないぞ!
魅惑のアイテム
・・・コイン。コイン一枚でスコアに5点追加される!スコアが500ポイントと1000ポイントに貯まると1UPだ!
…ポロックケース。愛する姉の忘れ形見、攻撃ボタンでハルカデリシャスを投げることができる!大抵の敵なら即死の究極兵器だ!
…ポケナビ。残り時間を少しだけ増やすことができる!残り時間が0になると初めからだぞ!
…ジェット。ジャンプボタンを押し続けることで上に飛んでいくことができる!でも燃料がすぐになくなるぞ!
…マサト。マサトをゲットすることでのこりマサトがひとつ増える!マサトが全員やられるとゲームオーバーだ!

Crystal Clair
March 25th, 2006, 09:26 AM
this text
Max's sister May was kidnapped and him and Jirachi gotta get her back.
You can maneuver left or right with the arrows keys. You can jump with Z and attack with X. When you get attacked, you die. When you collect the coins, 5 points art added. The goal is 500 points? If you get 1000 points, you get an extra life.
That's what I grabbed from a Babelfish translation.
It's a fun game but so freakin hard to jump!

Haunter Master
March 25th, 2006, 06:58 PM
well all that comes up is a windows media player thing that plays a song over and over and over and over again

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 26th, 2006, 12:34 AM
well all that comes up is a windows media player thing that plays a song over and over and over and over again
That's the background music? Your browser is broken.

Shenlong
March 26th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Hey does anyone saw the new background layout at Pokesho? I must say Soara sure gave the whole site a facelift.

Crystal Clair
March 26th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Hey does anyone saw the new background layout at Pokesho? I must say Soara sure gave the whole site a facelift.
Yup
What kind of crack was Soara on when he did that! I mean I find it impossible to believe that a guy owns that site now. Either Soara's a girl who doesn't want to admit that she's a lesbian or he's a bisexual boy but I'm thinking more towards the first.

Shenlong
March 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Btw, he did however updated Oekaki page so check it out!

http://www.pokesho.com/e_log1.html

kohei
March 27th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Yup
What kind of crack was Soara on when he did that! I mean I find it impossible to believe that a guy owns that site now. Either Soara's a girl who doesn't want to admit that she's a lesbian or he's a bisexual boy but I'm thinking more towards the first.lol. It's fairly obvious that Soara changed the background because it's spring :/
Or maybe it is a conspiracy... who knows?

Oh, and Pokesho's next project, Pokemon Fighters (http://www.pokesho.com/kakutou.html), seems to be it's first ever open-to-public project, because you can actually apply for positions :D

I'm thinking of applying as a background artists over spring break, if school doesn't give out too much HW.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 27th, 2006, 08:56 AM
o o; You've got a good idea there Clair .. though I don't think that's true. ^^;;

Oh my god .. that page loaded for me!

Haunter Master
March 28th, 2006, 09:44 AM
well thank you max i just realized i dont have java on IE but i have it on firefox thank you

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 28th, 2006, 10:52 PM
well thank you max i just realized i dont have java on IE but i have it on firefox thank you
:3 I know how to fix everything so yeah, you're welcome.

Crystal Clair
April 1st, 2006, 10:44 AM
*sigh* too bad he's banned now
I saw Pokesho is hiring for that new fangame thingie. I wont because I dont do fangames other than my own. I dont want Soara to turn into another Metamew, that would just be disturbing
I like the new character icons they put up today, Alia is pretty hot and so is that judge.

Shenlong
April 1st, 2006, 04:21 PM
Wtf? How did Supreme Boy Edgeboy Max got banned? O_o

kohei
April 2nd, 2006, 12:53 AM
*sigh* too bad he's banned now
I saw Pokesho is hiring for that new fangame thingie. I wont because I dont do fangames other than my own. I dont want Soara to turn into another Metamew, that would just be disturbing
I like the new character icons they put up today, Alia is pretty hot and so is that judge.Whose Metamew? Some sort of game designer?
May I aquire some info? :)

Wtf? How did Supreme Boy Edgeboy Max got banned? O_oI wonder too... what happened?
10 pelica to "April Fools joke gone bad".

Shenlong
April 4th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Hey did you've guys noticed that Soara managed to change the shading of all the character icons just recently? Take a look for yourself.

http://www.pokesho.com/iconh.html

Oh and btw, Soara finally uploaded the new relay novel so check it out dudes!

http://www.pokesho.com/relay_hiroshi.html

kohei
April 5th, 2006, 12:46 AM
The new relay story...

Hiroshi has finally become a hikkikomori!? O_O wtf

Crystal Clair
April 5th, 2006, 04:36 AM
Didn't check the relay out yet but I came here cuz it's urgent.
In my daily routine I stumbled upon a non perverted brand new Soara oekaki!
It's Morty!
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9921/rel31711vk.png
Isn't he cute?
Soara finally took a break from ecchi.
THANK YOU SOARA.

Shenlong
April 5th, 2006, 05:57 AM
The new relay story...

Hiroshi has finally become a hikkikomori!? O_O wtf
Can somebody please help me find a way to translate all the relay novels into English please?

Yamato-san
April 5th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Can somebody please help me find a way to translate all the relay novels into English please?

I already translated one of them, but I've been kinda busy with things since then.

kohei
April 6th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Can somebody please help me find a way to translate all the relay novels into English please?Google Translation :)

lol kidding kidding. I'll translate the latest one when I have time next week (since it's spring break).

Shenlong
April 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Here's a quick update of the character icons.

http://www.pokesho.com/iconh.html

Btw, have you guys noticed that Soara manage to change the shadings of the characters?

Shenlong
April 13th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Sorry for the double post guys but check out this hot oekaki Soara made of the sexy Hinata! :D

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5978/rel32560cj.png (http://imageshack.us)

Btw, why did Soara made a duplicate site of Pokesho?

http://pokesho.x0.com/

Crystal Clair
April 13th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Sorry for the double post guys but check out this hot oekaki Soara made of the sexy Hinata!
Heyyy! Wow! That pic just slid up before my eyes. Thanks Shenlong, didn't see that one yet
And it has an animation! omfg 8D
Soara also said in his comment that it was in honor of the Pokemon special that aired today.
And you know what's funny, Hinata is the other person I draw on Shipainter besides Whitney and weirdly enough, I have no Pokesho influence. Maybe oekaki artist think alike
O_o weird
Maybe it's
1 a very late April fools prank
2 he cant decide whether to go pretty in pink or battleship grey.
3 teh Pokesho was teh haxxored
btw, sorry I haven't been here, spring break just began! And I've been slacking off allll day.

kohei
April 13th, 2006, 09:16 PM

http://pokesho.x0.com/He made a mirror site because of bandwidth problems and such. It happens a lot for famous independent websites.

Crystal Clair
April 16th, 2006, 06:20 PM
He made a mirror site because of bandwidth problems and such. It happens a lot for famous independent websites.
Does that sort of mean that if Pokesho goes down, then Pokesho-neo will stay up?
Just curious
I'm really bored this week, and the week off hasn't even started yet. So bored that I actually took a screenshot of Pokesho's front page with the RBY pic on it and translated lots of the links to English (or what I thought they meant)
I didn't translate a few links though but I added a disclaimer for any little kids who find Soara's suggestive collection.
Too bad it isn't real though

Shenlong
April 16th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Where can I find this suggestive gallery of Soara?

Crystal Clair
April 19th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Where can I find this suggestive gallery of Soara? Uh, it's the oekaki link with the Smeargle icon. It's been there for a while
I got good news for you mspaint users. Now you can color Pokesho-style lineart in!
And even better news, Soara's latest work is already pixel lineart!
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4631/coloringform8ds.th.gif (http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coloringform8ds.gif)
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2402/marinacolorin7at.th.png (http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marinacolorin7at.png)
http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/5974/whitneycolorin2nn.th.png (http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whitneycolorin2nn.png)
More to come. I'm gonna do two of Hinata and maybe one of Misty.
Have fun colorin' them!

Shenlong
April 19th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Sweet, I just can't wait to use my Photoshop recolor skills! Thanks Crystal! =D

Crystal Clair
April 23rd, 2006, 10:16 AM
Here's Pokesho's newest illustration!
http://pokesho.com/img_ira/e_mori.jpg
I like it but I dont like it
I like it: I love seeing a detailed picture like this because I loved drawing these kind of pics when I was a little kid
I dont like it: it seems very un Soara-istic to me.
I give it a 7/10

Shenlong
April 23rd, 2006, 07:11 PM
Heh that is one neat picture Soara made. He sure is talented.

Yamato-san
April 25th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I dont like it: it seems very un Soara-istic to me.

Oh, please. We've seen plenty of times that not everything Soara draws has to be perverted. Hell, just look at "The Odamaki Trio and Others (http://www.pokesho.com/ira/ep_odamaki.htm)". That pic's been there for god knows how long. Besides, from what I've heard, the Mysterious Dungeon games were really well-received.

Crystal Clair
April 30th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Oh, please. We've seen plenty of times that not everything Soara draws has to be perverted.
No, it's not that it's not perverted. The colors Soara usually use have a certain lighter feel to them and he usually adds hilights in different places
btw, the new cover is up at Pokesho. Whoever finds the giant error in this one gets a Pokesho cookie.

Shenlong
April 30th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Wow Soara is so talented, he not only mimics the art styles of Ken Sugimori or the anime, but he also manage to mimic the art style of the manga too! CHECK THIS OUT! =O

http://www.pokesho.com/ira/0603.html

Crystal Clair
April 30th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Wow Soara is so talented, he not only mimics the art styles of Ken Sugimori or the anime, but he also manage to mimic the art style of the manga too! CHECK THIS OUT! =O
I find it hard to believe that he actally did that manga. It barely even looks like his style! He could have paid someone.... well anyway.
One question
Why does Soara have so much stinking free time? I swear if I did art at that quality in that rate, I'd not only have to quit school or skip class, I'd have to drop PokeCommunity, and all my other activities. I'd turn into a recluse!
Another reason I think there's more to Soara than meets the eye.
Some possibilities (you can laugh at them)
Soara's actually a bunch of people who do art
Soara's the god of art
Whoever finds the giant error in this one gets a Pokesho cookie.
I'm waiting...
Next post, I'll state the answer

kohei
May 2nd, 2006, 01:29 AM

http://www.pokesho.com/ira/0603.htmlBy god! That is amazing!

I can't believe Soara can imitate the style of Pokemon Special... but after looking at Pokesho for too long, you know Soara can do practically anything ;)

Anyway from top:
Manga version of Pokemon XD
Manga version of Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon (the really tear-jerking bit where Ninetales tells the truth)
Manga version of Pokemon Card GB2

Crystal Clair
May 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Hey, does anyone know where on Soara's site the place where the full body character pics are (alone, without the background). I thought I saved them in my favorite place but there were no Pokesho anything saved on my computer... unless I do kanji.
But just incase, please give me the link

Shenlong
May 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, does anyone know where on Soara's site the place where the full body character pics are (alone, without the background). I thought I saved them in my favorite place but there were no Pokesho anything saved on my computer... unless I do kanji.
But just incase, please give me the link
Emm I don't really know what you talking about, can you be more specific?

Crystal Clair
May 8th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I dont know how to describe it more. It's a page where there are all the Pokesho fullbody pics displayed.
I guess I'll have to find it myself

Shenlong
May 8th, 2006, 05:06 AM
I think I might know what you're talking about, just click the link below to see if its the right stuff that you needed.

Btw, check out that butt on Bridgette! :D
http://www.pokesho.com/img_oekaki/o_azusa2.png

Crystal Clair
May 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Believe it or not, I just found the link when I was looking for the oekaki I know Soara draws at sometimes.
Bridgette's really cute!
I also have to say something
I feel Soara and I have so much in common. We're both great artists who love drawing the Pokemon anime and game characters. We both try different styles and love doing doujinshis. We even do icons and sprites.
Now you may know why I like Pokesho so much other than the art.

buster_wolf
May 10th, 2006, 01:37 AM
That's a mighty fine Bridgette. I like her pose. XD I see stuff, even if it's a little bit.

kohei
May 10th, 2006, 05:57 AM
I tend to like Mint (the GBC TCG2 female lead) which Soara drew as well...

I think it's still on his oekaki log.

Crystal Clair
May 14th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I was browsing Pokesho as usual. Finally found the Pokesho forum, just gotta brush up on my Japanese skills and I can start practicing
I was just thinking.... what if I made a character based on Soara? Only it'd be a girl who could change genders! It's not the first time I made a character based on one I really liked.

wobbuffetds
May 14th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I definitely want to join. The pictures there on the Coordinators look awesome, especially Harley.

Shenlong
May 16th, 2006, 08:31 AM
I was browsing Pokesho as usual. Finally found the Pokesho forum, just gotta brush up on my Japanese skills and I can start practicing
I was just thinking.... what if I made a character based on Soara? Only it'd be a girl who could change genders! It's not the first time I made a character based on one I really liked.
Say what's the link for the Pokesho forums again?

Crystal Clair
May 16th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Say what's the link for the Pokesho forums again?
I cant give you the link to it exactly because this forum has a rule about no direct-linking to other forums (but I'm not sure if it applies to Japanese or foreign language forums)
It's under the community link in the front page. (the one you reach the oekaki by). Then it's the first link down. If you can read katakana, it'll read Pokemon fuan (kanji). Then once you click there, click on the link that says トピック表示. (http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/bbs/cbbs.cgi?H=F&no=0)
I cant give you the link over pm because my box has very little space (it filled up fast)
Hope you can find it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 20th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Oh may I join please I love Pokesho.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Crystal Clair
May 22nd, 2006, 04:40 AM
Holy cow! Pokesho got a new front layout!!!!
It's a little confusing but it's okay. It's not as easy as the old one. I guess Soara needed a change
And maybe I need one too (inside comment)

Ellie
May 26th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I'll join! I love Pokesho.

Can someone help me find the rest of this picture:
http://i4.tinypic.com/10r7j2f.png
I looked almost everywhere, but couldn't find it.

May 27th, 2006, 07:15 AM
I love Pokesho there artwork is so great.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

perroloco
May 28th, 2006, 12:43 AM
I had some good artwork that i think none of u have... (Flannery and Erika nude in the termal waters... Erika being abused by Tangela... Like 4 or 5 Blue pics, all of them pretty suggestive...) but my PC got erases...
If u want this artwork visit daily...
pokesho.com/img_oekaki also try to search better... Soara hides the best pics... I found the pics im telling u in the same adress as above with a "2" after oekaki... (Dont bother visit it, it doesnt exist anymore, the "2")

May 28th, 2006, 03:36 AM
I really wanted to see them though

Shenlong
May 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Yo Cystal Clair, any new oekakis Soara loaded up recently?

kohei
May 31st, 2006, 02:28 AM
Yo Cystal Clair, any new oekakis Soara loaded up recently?Eh, according to the top page, the last time Soara updated his oekaki log was on the 7th :/

You can check for yourself (http://www.pokesho.com/e_log1.html) though.

Shenlong
June 1st, 2006, 09:09 AM
I thought this was a pretty cute drawing Soara did in the index page of Pokesho! ^_^

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/3294/t06spring6qn.png (http://imageshack.us)

June 1st, 2006, 01:51 PM
There drawings are great. But why do they have to make the boobs look so big for though. Not to be rude or anything.

kohei
June 2nd, 2006, 01:03 AM
There drawings are great. But why do they have to make the boobs look so big for though. Not to be rude or anything.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~Isn't it obvious from what Soara draws?
Loli girls with big breasts are his fetish. Or something close to that.

June 2nd, 2006, 03:13 AM
Oh okay thanks for that.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Crystal Clair
June 2nd, 2006, 06:59 PM
I have sort of a mission for all of you guys
Any old fanart from Pokesho that can no longer be found there. If you by any chance have some ancient Pokesho fanart to share, you must! Someone over at IGN found a truckload of ancient Pokesho pictures and I want the rest. There's this one pictur of blue in her new FRLG outfit and the picture looks partly pixelized. I need that picture!
Here are the ones I found at ign
pic 1 (http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_sp.jpg)
pic 2 (http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_pinchi.jpg)
pic 3 (http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_emerarudo.jpg)
pic 4 (http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_hanada.jpg)
pic 5 (http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_sp.jpg)

buster_wolf
June 4th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Isn't it obvious from what Soara draws?
Loli girls with big breasts are his fetish. Or something close to that.

Soara would SOOOOO love Mikuru then. >P

June 4th, 2006, 04:49 AM
I really love the 3rd one the most.

Ellie
June 4th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Just to let you know, the first and fifth links are to the same picture.

I was wondering if I could ask a favor. Does anyone have the older Morty pictures that used to be on Pokesho in the icons and full-body trainers sections, but were replaced with new ones?

Shenlong
June 6th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Speaking of ancient Soara pictures, here's another that I've found at IGN too!

http://soara.fc2web.com/img_ira/e_marina.jpg

Crystal Clair
June 11th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Just found Soara's latest oekaki.
http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_3892.png
Pretty low quality, for Soara if you know what I mean. Most likely it was meant to be like that....
Wouldn't it be funny if it were part of a future relay on Pokesho?
^Shenlong, I got that one too. I go to IGN like every two days. All the perverted May fans make me grate my teeth but the art catching is sweet there. They even found this new Japanese artist who is also very cool but not as cool as Soara-sama.

Shenlong
June 12th, 2006, 12:54 PM
That is one wierd oekaki Soara made there but what is it suppose to represent though?

Btw, since you've claim to have more ancient Soara pictures, can I see them please?

Crystal Clair
June 12th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Btw, since you've claim to have more ancient Soara pictures, can I see them please?
Oh, I dont have more.... sorry. I dont know why I said that or would've said that.

Shenlong
June 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Btw, I've figured out about Soara's latest oekaki. It's a parody of that anime Neon Genesis Evangelon and those Pokemon characters are actually the Nerv organization from that anime.

Crystal Clair
June 25th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Believe it or not, Soara's done another oekaki. It's Bridgette!
Soara has good taste in women. Azusa is pretty hot-looking!

kohei
June 26th, 2006, 12:06 AM
That is one wierd oekaki Soara made there but what is it suppose to represent though?Have you ever watched Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Then you'll understand.

Infact a lot of Soara's pictures have reference to anime/manga/2channel memes, it's sometimes pretty hard to understand the joke even if you're Japanese.

Shenlong
June 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
And now for your guys view pleasure, here's a new comic Soara just made a while ago! =D

http://www.pokesho.com/4/toribia.html

Crystal Clair
July 4th, 2006, 05:56 PM
This club moves slower than Pokesho itself. Soara now did an oekaki of Pearl (DP heroine) and made a new comic.
And on the Pokesho forum, they talk about relay stories a lot.

Shenlong
July 5th, 2006, 09:33 AM
This club moves slower than Pokesho itself. Soara now did an oekaki of Pearl (DP heroine) and made a new comic.
And on the Pokesho forum, they talk about relay stories a lot.
Cool can you send me some links please?

Crystal Clair
July 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Oh crap! Once again Soara has a new 4koma and a new oekaki
And this time I wont be sore about this
http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_4229.png
Sorry dialup users
And here's some recent 4komas
A bloody Kanto grand festival SPOILERS if you only watch the dub (http://pokesho.com/img_4koma/4_doragon.jpg)
Some 4koma about the 8th movie..... Lucario gets NAKED!!!!111 (http://pokesho.com/img_4koma/4_rukario.jpg)
Shenlong, I'll pm you the entire forum link when I get the chance, I have a feeling that specific thread wont be the only thing you'll like there. With babelfish and skimming, you can read the terrible English easy.
Sometimes I wonder if Soara does all the art but uploads it sparingly. We may never know.

Shenlong
July 9th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Darn it, I can't have access in those linkls! T_T

Shenlong
July 24th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry for double post but I think I've discovered Pokesho's latest relay novel on some other Japanese site. Take a look for yourself! :D

http://www.geocities.jp/ninten86/arasuzi.htm

kohei
July 25th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Sorry for double post but I think I've discovered Pokesho's latest relay novel on some other Japanese site. Take a look for yourself! :D

http://www.geocities.jp/ninten86/arasuzi.htmErm, that's not Soara's relay novel.

It's by a compleatly different person, and by seeing the credits in the end, Soara is not involved in anyway :/

Shenlong
July 25th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Hmmm... thats strange, well is Soara coming up with a new relay novel of his own though?

Yamato-san
July 26th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I noticed that absolutely none of the pictures looked like Soara's artwork. However, it is pretty strange that the relay story seemed to randomly involve Gokurin (Gulpin) at one point. That Pokemon seems to be a staple of Pokesho comics (though, I don't know know why... does Soara have some kind of Gokurin obsession or something?).

Shenlong
August 4th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Hey everyone I have a special treat for you guys! =D Does anyone remember that one pool picture Soara made a while ago? Well now here's the sequal of it, except its at the beach but with some more characters! So enjoy!

http://www.pokesho.com/ira/umi.html

Ash_Pokemaster
August 14th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Soara started making sprites for the forth generation! Here they are, the new ones:
http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_cherimu.gif
http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_pachirusu.gif
http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon/i_parukia.gif

Paluchia is my favourite of these.

kohei
August 21st, 2006, 11:45 PM
Gokurin (Gulpin) at one point. That Pokemon seems to be a staple of Pokesho comics (though, I don't know know why... does Soara have some kind of Gokurin obsession or something?).Easy to draw, and since it's usually depicted as a humor device, it just becomes a staple... I mean, I had a certain thing with Gulpin about a year ago too, so go figure.

Crystal Clair
September 17th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Reviving this club because it doesn't deserve to die
Soara hasn't been doing any oekakis lately. However, much more icons are appearing on the site. I wonder what's going on with our lil artist lately.

Shenlong
September 19th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Alright its great to be back here! :D

OMG! Soara is planning to make a fighting game! O_o

http://www.pokesho.com/battle.html

kohei
September 20th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Alright its great to be back here! :D

OMG! Soara is planning to make a fighting game! O_o

http://www.pokesho.com/battle.htmlErm, he had the idea of a 2D fighting game on Pokesho for what? From April?
Though it seems like he finally has some screenshots he can show (and it did say he has about 20% complete.)

Heck, he was even asking people to join his project, though the requirment was that:
1. Your first language must be Japanese (for obvious reasons)
2. You must be in high school or higher (because kids can't help make a game)
3. You need about 100+ hours of free time (because making games are a darn long process)

September 23rd, 2006, 11:33 AM
I would like to see that game and it does depend on what kids you get. Kids can make games you know/

kohei
September 24th, 2006, 12:01 AM
I would like to see that game and it does depend on what kids you get. Kids can make games you know/

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~Yet, manner and maturity helps.

Especially after looking at the Pokesho forums >_>;

September 24th, 2006, 04:20 AM
But not all kids act like a bunch of knuckleheads. But your right about the manner of kids having no time to do there work.

Shenlong
September 24th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Emm what are you guys talking about?

September 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
We were talking about a 2D Pokemon game on Pokesho

kohei
October 24th, 2006, 02:20 AM
New Fuyou-chan out! http://www.pokesho.com/dc_fuyou4/fuyou4.html

Haha, darn Soara is a genius of comedy... so much notable parodies :p

And the story actually has a moral. Don't use cheat devices.

Shenlong
October 25th, 2006, 05:29 AM
If only I can understand Japanese though. :(

Crystal Clair
October 29th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Haha, darn Soara is a genius of comedy... so much notable parodies :p
..... what if Soara just draws the ideas?..... but I dunno because her recent oekaki is kinda genius. (http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_5750.png)
Soara's comment on the oekaki: Hiyaaa!
XD
and here's Whitney
Pg13 cuz she's in this weird position
kinda looks like the heart's comin' from her butt XP (http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_5743.png)

Shenlong
December 25th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Sorry for the bump but I just wanted to tell you that Soara has made a Christmas for all us fans of Pokesho! :D

http://www.pokesho.com/battle.html

Crystal Clair
December 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM
^ Cool I'll check it out later. Tell me how it is if you try it. I'm too gamed out from Pokemon Ranger. That stupid Crawdaunt in the sewer is f***ing me off.
btw, did you know there's a Hinata hentai pic that Soara drew a while ago. It's on photobucket somewhere.
Oh yeah, I think you mean Christmas present.
And I hope this club doesn't get locked. If it does, one of yous better start a new one.