View Full Version : Beginning Journey

January 11th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Remember when Ash first got his Pikachu? Now you,(insert name here), can get your first beginning Pokemon here! This is where it all began. The adventure of your life...:7:

Matt Silver
January 11th, 2006, 10:10 PM
ummm...is this a Fan Fic? An RP? OR what?

Alter Ego
January 12th, 2006, 8:39 AM
Well, it's too short to be either. Should it be reported maybe? o.O I have to confess that I'm not very well versed in fanfic rules.

EDITNESS: Right, I checked the rules and there was nothing definite, only that short fanfictions are 'discouraged' and that people should watch the quality of their writing. Still, it looks more like an RP, but like I said, it's too short for that too because the minimum was anything above four lines last I checked and there's no sign-up sheet either. Soo...I think I'll have to report this. Hope I'm not making a big mistake. o.o

January 12th, 2006, 1:54 PM
This is more like an introduction to an RPG. If you want to RP, go to that section. (That'll still get closed, though). The moderators in both fanfiction and RPG, I'm presuming, won't be able to classify that type of writing. =S

oni flygon
January 12th, 2006, 9:35 PM
Read the rules. This is for fanfictions only. And I don't think the Pokemon RP mod would approve of this either.