PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

~Rene~
January 13th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Hi, you want to know which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon. You can only vote one team. Vote your poll today.
My favourites are Salamence, Rayquaza, Latios and Kingdra.

Samurai X
January 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM
One team? What does that mean? I'll just list four like you did:

Charizard
Flygon
Dragonite

I couldn't think of another one that I really liked so those are my three.

Eon-Rider
January 13th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Latios, Latias and Rayquaza. They rock! :P

kohei
January 14th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Flygon, most because of Trapinch. I like bugs.

Crimson Arcanine
January 14th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Kingdra followed very closely by Flygon and Latias

I'm not to fond of most dragon types though.

Dragonite Tamer
January 14th, 2006, 05:49 AM
I like Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite the best.

Espeon Master
January 14th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Dragonair is my favorite, then Salamence

Alakazam17
January 14th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I like Dragonite, and Kingdra is a close second, with Flygon coming up 3rd.

And if you count pseudo-Dragons, I'd have to add Tyranitar, Charizard, Aerodactyl, and Seviper.

Imagination Ninja
January 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
i like dragonair the most, because its so beautiful, my secound favorite is dragonite

Bomberman
January 14th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I'd have to go with the Dragonite family, but Kingdra is a close second.

tmbjr 2
January 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Dragonite with Altaria close behind.

not a big fan of dragons. >_>

Sky_Ace
January 14th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I love Rayquaza :).(Just incase it wasn't already obviouse.)

Bocky
January 14th, 2006, 11:14 AM
^I love the Dragonite Family!! They are the BEST

Rai
January 14th, 2006, 11:17 AM
DRATINI!!!! <3333

That is mah favorite dragon EVER. I also like Dragonair and Dragonite ^__^

Sammi
January 14th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Altaria. It's strong, and it's pretty.
The other dragons... they're okay, but Altaria looks better. It's also much easier to get a Swablu and evolve it than it is to get the other dragons (except the Trapinch line). That's really nice. ^^;

1stGenNut
January 14th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence - never used
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite - remember having them in Pokemon Red. Great creatures
Trapinch(I know it is not a Dragon Pokemon), Vibrava and Flygon - never used
Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra - not used, but I know Seadra and Kingdra are a pain to use
Swablu and Altaria - do not particularly like their style
Latias, Latios and Rayquaza - not used/caught

All in all, I vote for the Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra option. They're pretty tough, screw Horsea, that's weak hahah, but the others are awesome.

Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite come in a close second for classic awesomeness.

[Technya]
January 14th, 2006, 01:12 PM
In first place Dratini followed by Latias and then Bagon.

DarkCharlie
January 14th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite.

Linoone
January 14th, 2006, 01:21 PM
lati@s and rayquaza, I like em lots, besides they're 00ber *faints*

Synchronize
January 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Salamence; It's the most useful non-Uber Dragon.

WidowMaker
January 14th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I voted Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. I was going to vote Bagon, Shelgon, and Salamence, but there to uber.

mew2_v1
January 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Latias, Latios and Rayquaza

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 14th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I vote for Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. They're so mystical. I'm also raising a Dragonair in my LeafGreen.

Chiru
January 15th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Ugh. Seadra, Flygon, or Dragonair? I can't choose x_x

...meh, I suppose I'll go with Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra.

Kotowari
January 15th, 2006, 11:30 AM
my favorites are Rayquaza, Flygon and Salamence.
But since Rayquaza is my favorite i'd go for Latias, Latios and Rayquaza *RROOOAAAAR*

Natsuki
January 15th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I voted for Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. :33 I just think they're all so cute!! X3 Dratini especially, those big dark eyes are so kawaii. =3 Dragonair is just so beautiful, I love the sapphire crystal thingie around its neck. X3Dragonite is a very powerful battler and of course, it's also really cute. XD

~Kelsey

Happymike_29
January 16th, 2006, 12:35 AM
uh, Latios, Latias and Rayquaza are cool. Hey, check out Rayquaza's Trading Card (the Ex. Dragon ):D

Houndour2005
January 16th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite.

Mayl
January 16th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Mine are... Bagon, Shellgon and Salamance.

- KSP

Ati
January 16th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Baker's Bulbasaur
January 16th, 2006, 04:19 AM
I vote for Bagon and his team :)
i loved how he kept throwing himself off a mountain to try and fly in that epu, and then at the end evolved.
and the way Drake controlled them was awesome'ness. teh BB was imprezzed :)

Miiburd
January 16th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I chose Altaria and Swablu. ^__^ I love Altaria.... one of my favourite pokmon.
I don't like Swablu that much though..

Alter Ego
January 17th, 2006, 06:40 AM
Kingdra evolution line for me, I know they're among the weakest dragons but Kingdra was my first real dragon pokmon so that one has a special position with me. ^-^ That being said, the Dratini evolution line is cute, (Although the flying hippo, a.k.a. Dragonite, isn't as cute as the other two) and I love Trapinch and Flygon too. (Vibrava doesn't really suit my tastes, though) Oh, and Swablu and Altaria as well! ^^ Yes, I do seem to like most dragons, only...Rayquaza? Bleah, it's overrated and rather ugly in my opinion. I don't approve of that one.

Light_Azumarill
January 17th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Meh, I really wanted to choose more than just one, but I went with Swablu/Altaria. They're bird-like, chubby in the face, and have clouds on them. I mean, I would pay a good sum of money to be able to hug one. ^-^

As for the other dragons, tied in second is: Kingdra (I dunno why, I've just always liked it, I had one once called Queendra), Dragonite (Some of us like hippos Alter... =P), Flygon (I especially love the voice in the anime), and Latias (because its cute and I love the tufts on the head).

There ya' go. My take on dragon pokemon.

Alter Ego
January 17th, 2006, 08:24 AM
(Some of us like hippos Alter... =P)

Hey, I never claimed that I didn't. I simply called it the flying hippo (Because that's what it looks like), and I think it's kind of breaking the small-and-elegant theme that the two other members of the Dratini evolution line are upholding. Meh, don't misunderstand, I think Dragonite is cute too. ^^

Smarties-chan
January 17th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Hard to say... I adore Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra, but Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite are really cute too (so what if I think Seadra and Kingdra are cute? =P). I <3 most dragon pokmon. Rayquaza and the Bagon evolution line don't appeale to me at all though. They are ugly and way overrated >_> My favourite evolution line is the Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon one ( I <3 Flygon and Trapinch ^_^). But my absolute favourite dragon Pokmon is Dragonair. So cute and graceful, but also mysterious at the same time...

Light_Azumarill
January 17th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hey, I never claimed that I didn't. I simply called it the flying hippo (Because that's what it looks like), and I think it's kind of breaking the small-and-elegant theme that the two other members of the Dratini evolution line are upholding. Meh, don't misunderstand, I think Dragonite is cute too. ^^

Ah, forgive my assumption. You make a good point though. I never really thought of it that way. Pokemon dragons do tend to be quite large and chunky (with the exception of Rayquaza *shudder*). I think perhaps they should make a line of dragons that doesn't end in a bulbous dragon pokemon. Flygon's kinda skinny, but its bottom's pretty hefty.

Jack_Skellington
January 17th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I picked because the Dratini family!! I have one of each in my LeafGreen!! Dratini is so chibi, Dragonair PWNS, and Dragonite is teh ultmiate PWNR!!!!!!

Icy Soul
January 19th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Latios, Latias, and Rayquaza.

I'd like to actually catch Latios or Latias some day though >.>

Shining Lericon
January 19th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I vote for the Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence evolution line, because Salamence is my favorite Pokemon.

Johto Boy
January 19th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Hmm, I'll say Dragonite. Salamence second and Kingdra thrid.

Drummershuff
January 19th, 2006, 04:05 PM
My favortie dragon pokemon is salamence, he's soo cool! ^_^

-Matt

MOON~DANCER
January 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Rayquaza!!! And The Latis!!!!

Kaishen
January 20th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well, i pick Lati@s and rayquaza cause they kick butt!

ShenR
January 20th, 2006, 09:48 PM
I pick Rayquaza. I really like it and it's really strong in my game. I would also like to catch Latias and Latios someday.

ponyta rules
January 22nd, 2006, 07:46 AM
I like Dratini,Dragonair and Dragonite the best because Dratini and Dragonair are cute especially Dragonair and i like Dragonite because of it's amazing powers and in one of my Pokemon games,Dragonite is in my strong team of Pokemon.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 28th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I like Dragonite, Altaria, and Salamance (My personality is like Dragonite. It really is (lol)!!! I took a quiz, and it said I was like Dragonite. I tried to put it on my sig, but when I saw it, the picture was broken [it wouldn't show] :( ).

I personaly think Rayquaza face is ugly, but I like his body (lol). He's SOO long, and he's a pretty color too (lol).

~BlackHeartedWolf~
January 29th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Yeesh, it was pretty close between the Dratini set and the Latias set, but I voted for the Latias set because Latias and Latios are so kawaii =) And Rayquazza is somewhat cool.

Crosman
January 29th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I like Kingdra and Dragonite.