PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite Psychic Pokemon?

~Rene~
January 14th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Hi, you want to know which is your favourite Psychic Pokemon. You can only vote one team. Vote your poll today.
My favourites are Celebi, Lugia, Latias and Latios.

Eon-Rider
January 14th, 2006, 01:16 AM
I chose Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

My favourite psychic Pokemon are Espeon and Alakazam though.

kohei
January 14th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Ralts, Kirlia and Garde.

They are cute and sexy and stuff. Yeah.

Crimson Arcanine
January 14th, 2006, 05:30 AM
After careful thought, i just really love Espeon, but Abra and Alakazam get extremely close second and third places. And i also really like Starmie and Metagross as well. Exeggutor isn't too bad either...

Dragonite Tamer
January 14th, 2006, 05:51 AM
I voted Espeon and Celebi and Lugia, they're my favourites.

tmbjr 2
January 14th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Exeggcute and Exeggutor, but Xatu is pretty cool to...

1stGenNut
January 14th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I chose Ralts, Kirlie, Gardevoir.

The other types I do not generally use, psychic type pokemon I don't use that often, also, some of these psychic types I do not think are that good nowadays, against the Dark types especially.

Bocky
January 14th, 2006, 11:21 AM
i like a lot of them but i think i like the Metagross Family the most for some reason.

Sammi
January 14th, 2006, 11:23 AM
The Ralts family.
They don't have the greatest defense in the world, but they're nice-looking Pokemon. They also have a nice special attack, so that's good. I also like their movesets. ^^;

Second would be Espeon, because it's cool <3

[Technya]
January 14th, 2006, 01:10 PM
My favorite in first place would be Chimecho, second goes to Mew and third goes to Natu =3

coachwhipneoship
January 14th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Exeggutor, Smoochum, Gardevoir, Spoink, Xatu. :3

Sylphiel
January 14th, 2006, 07:40 PM
No Girafarig on that poll? :/ That's my favorite psychic pokemon of all...

Out of the ones listed, though, it's Latias and Latios. Moreso Latias, though...she's one of my favorite pokemon just because she's so darn adorable (and also because I like the design for both of those pokemon).

mew2_v1
January 14th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Mewtwo & Mew, Abra group, Latios & Latias, and Celebi & Lugia

Down Cast Turtle
January 14th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Celibi and latios and Ralts ^_^

Rai
January 14th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I chose Mew and Mewtwo!! <333

Mew is teh cuteness!!!!~

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 14th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Let's see, I choose:

Mewtwo and Mew! *

Starmie *

Espeon *

Deoxys and Unown

Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir*

Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam

Light_Azumarill
January 16th, 2006, 06:43 AM
*sees Cowrie's avatar* *dies of cuteness* Awwwww! Cowrie! Your avatar's cuteness is killing meeeee! /off-topic

Whew... sorry about that, had an attack of cuteness. ^-^

Anyway, I was an idiot and voted for three different teams because they were all tied with being my favorite. Mine were: Wobbuffet, Chimecho, Jirachi, and Spoink. Wobbuffet is just so unique and awesome. Chimecho is super cute, and I love the relationship that James has on the anime with his. Jirachi is also cute, and one of my favorite legendary pokemon; I love wishing. Lastly, Spoink is a piggy, and I love pigs, so it automatically gets to be my favorite. ^-^

Miiburd
January 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I chose wobbuffet and wynaut. I just love those pokmon... they're so awesome. ^__^

pokejungle
January 16th, 2006, 07:26 PM
I <3 Gardevoir's line. It's pretty awesome.

Squeegee Beckenheim
January 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I am a big fan of Exeggcute and Exeggcutor. They are incredibly strong if trained correctly. Always forgotten by most. Loved by me!

Alakazam17
January 17th, 2006, 05:55 AM
My favourite Psychic Type is Metagross. I didn't think anyone could beat Alakazam, now my 2nd fave, but Meta did just that.

Besides them, Starmie, Claydol, Gardevoir, Wobbuffet, Medicham, and Girafarig are high on the list. Yes, I'm a Psychic freak, hear that Sabrina? :D

Alter Ego
January 17th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Meh, let me just say that I dislike some of the lumping that's going on here. I can see the logic in putting the evolution lines and pairs like Latias/Latios together, but what is your reason for lumping the kawaii Unown (A pokmon which I love for its appearance and its potential from an PRing/writing standpoint) with the deformed freak that is Deoxys? (And which is, might I add, the psychic pokmon I like least with the possible exception of Mewtwo) In my opinion, bunching such as that should be avoided for polls because it distorts results if, for instance, someone votes for an option containing one pokmon they like and one which they don't.

That being said, there are several nice pokmon out there too. First off, I voted for Wobbuffet and Wynaut because I not only love their appearance but also because they're exceptional pokmon (Only being able to cause damage through counter attacks), and lethal in battle. Secondly, I voted Spoink and Grumpig (love those too, especially Spoink, cute lil' thing... ^^) and thirdly, I voted for Natu and Xatu because they are, in my opinion, another interesting pair of pokmon from a writing/RPing perspective, particularly Xatu with its ability to see into different times. Plus, they appeal to me appearance wise. Exeggutor and the Ralts evolution line I like too, but I figured I shouldn't go overboard voting so I only chose three options, and let it be said that I would have voted for Unown (Had it not been forced to share with Deoxys), Chimecho (Jirachi is cute and all too, but it's a bit over-hyped so that was a bit of a turn-off.), and Girafarig (Had it been included in the options at all).

I do tend to like, or at least accept, most psychic type's, but the ones that tend to give me a bit of a 'bleah' feeling when I'm putting together my team are Metagross, Deoxys, and Mewtwo, because everywhere I see clueless people going "OMG Metagross & Deoxis & Muutuu pwn every1 oneoneone11!!!" and it's just too friggen' annoying. Granted, the Beldum evolution line holds some appeal to me from a writing perspective (Although not as much as Unown), and I'm pretty fond of Beldum and Metang, but...bleah, Metagross just reeks of overusage, and it's such a typical trend pokmon... ~_~

Jack_Skellington
January 17th, 2006, 04:56 PM
OMG!! Psychic types are my faves!! But, in first place comes the Ralts Family, followed by the Sexy Smoochum and Jynx, and finally, the rock Psychic types, Lunatone, and Solrock, they are teh absolute PWNGE!!!

poke lover
January 18th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Has to be the Abra series of Pokemon, they all rock.

Icy Soul
January 18th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Hm, I was trying to decide wether it was Espeon or the Ralts family, but since you say Team, I chose the Ralts Family, they look so cool xD

I always try to get a female Ralts, since a female Ralts would "Look" right. Becuase a male Kirlia is just weird.

But I end up spending my hours of running on route 102 (or one of those routes) to only run into a male Ralts.

Baker's Bulbasaur
January 18th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Blatantly Execute and Exeggutor, so cool, and grass pokemon! psychic grass pokemon! it gets no better then that'ness!!!! teehee.

Drummershuff
January 20th, 2006, 12:54 AM
My favorite, would be either Mewtwo and Mew or Slowpoke and Slowbro.

Mew *Mewtwo as they are one of my favorite pokemon and are very strong, and slowpoke & slowbro, as they look so useless but when they use there attackts they are powerful,

I'll think i will go with Mew and Mewtwo though.

-Matt

ponyta rules
January 22nd, 2006, 07:51 AM
My favourite psychic Pokemon are :
~Mew
~Espeon
~Celebi
they are definitely the best psychic Pokemon to me.