PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Team Adventure:The Beginning Of The End

beybladex
January 14th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Plot:3 Weeks Ago Camo Had Made History By Finally Getting Rid Of Team Magma And Team Aqua All With The Help Of Terra,Tom And Saphire Camo Was Shocked When He Found Out His Dad Was Actually Pokemon Legend Ash Ketchum When His Dad Is Captured It's Up To Him To Save The Day
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's My Sign-Up Example You Can Add More This Is Just An Example

Name: Jon

Description: He Has Long Black Hair He Wears A Black Top That Has A Z Marking On It He Wears Blue Jeans He Also Wears Black Fingerless Gloves And Black Trainers That Have The Nike Logo On It

History: When He Was 3 His Mum Died Then When He Was 7 His Brother Died When He Was 14 His Dad Died He Was On His Own He Has Lived By Himself For 6 Months He Had Recived A Scar When He Was 3 But It Was Gone Now He Was Happy For That He Now Travels On His Own In Search Of The People That Killed His Family
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Mine

Name: Camo

Description: He Has Very Long Blonde Hair He Wears A White T-Shirt And A Locket On His Neck He Also Has Green Baggy Pants On He Also Wears Red Trainers

History: He Has Wanted To Be A Pokemon Master Ever Since He Became 5 He Met Billy And Jerry At A Park 3 Years Ago He Started When He Was 11 He Won The Kanto Team Leauge With Jerry And Bill Became Runner Up In The 4 On 4 Team Match At Battle Frointer Team Finals With Jerry Bill And Kalie He Also Has A Grudge With Team Aqua And Team Magma That Ended 3 Weeks Ago Now He Wishes To Find His Dad Ash Ketchum
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also Put An RPG Sample In Okay

Alter Ego
January 14th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Now why do I get the feeling that Ookami isn't going to be happy about this? o.o

*Sigh* Why can't you just abide the rules like everyone else? *Reports*

Shadowfaith
January 14th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Can't say I am exactly thrilled. I am only going to give you one more chance to produce a acceptable RPG. Fail and something will be done next time...I swear it.