PDA

View Full Version : Read Please

Chikara
January 16th, 2006, 09:29 AM
For a while now, Ive been watching people on pc criticize emo people because their different. And no one has said ANYTHING. So I will.

In the thred about Emo being a fashion, I saw ALOT of posts made to say 'I dont like emos' 'emos are wierd' 'they just want attetion'. Well you know what? Thats not always true. SOME emos are like that because they choose to be like that.

This is a site made for pokemon people, and since you guys have nothing elce to do, you make fun of emos!? I havnt seen ONE mod say something about this, and I even SAW an S-Mod doing it to!

If an admin gets to this, please dont ban me for flamming. I know I do alot of that... But serioulsy, think about the people your talking about, and the people who are like that because of a reason not for attention.

Soul Eater
January 16th, 2006, 09:33 AM
For a while now, Ive been watching people on pc criticize emo people because their different. And no one has said ANYTHING. So I will.

In the thred about Emo being a fashion, I saw ALOT of posts made to say 'I dont like emos' 'emos are wierd' 'they just want attetion'. Well you know what? Thats not always true. SOME emos are like that because they choose to be like that.

This is a site made for pokemon people, and since you guys have nothing elce to do, you make fun of emos!? I havnt seen ONE mod say something about this, and I even SAW an S-Mod doing it to!

If an admin gets to this, please dont ban me for flamming. I know I do alot of that... But serioulsy, think about the people your talking about, and the people who are like that because of a reason not for attention.

You cant really expect people to do anything about. It's just like a bully. No matter how hard you deal with that person he keeps doing it. I've seen it in the DCC though and it's not ok...I've been called a retard by someone but I wont say there name and it hurt...because you dont call someone a retard who has special needs. but who cares? I deal with it everyday. People don't care about how others feel and sometimes they hafta learn to deal with it. It takes time and it takes courage to stick up to them too.

Chikara
January 16th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Yeah, well the mods and s-mods are seeing it, and not doing anything about it.

Chairman Kaga
January 16th, 2006, 09:38 AM
I havnt seen ONE mod say something about this, and I even SAW an S-Mod doing it to!

So boo hoo if I was saying something, Lord knows I get enough criticism for the way I live; you just said that you don't act that way for the reasons that everyone said in that thread yet you didn't back up your argument without any examples. If you want to break the stereotype don't involve yourself in it. If it doesn't apply to you it doesn't mean it isn't generally the truth.

This is nigh useless; this thread doesn't flame but it's just begging for them. So,

*closed*

Drifblim
January 16th, 2006, 09:38 AM
This is just like the schoolyard, I'm afraid. Regardless of how much you're taunted, not many people do anything about it like they should. The best thing you can do as I can see is formally report any member that has a tendency to attack others because of this.