PDA

View Full Version : An experiment has escaped!!!!

knives
September 19th, 2003, 02:38 PM
If your getting annoyed by me always saying things about Deoxys and Jerachi don't read on if not read on

When you get the last pokemon star go to prof. Birch and he tells you to travell on the space shutle talk to the captain when there and after a short while there will be a red alert saying that an experiment has escaped the captain will tell you to find and after some puzzle you will find DEOXYS!!!!!!!!!

Frostweaver
September 19th, 2003, 02:41 PM
this post should go to "make your own rumor" section...

knives
September 19th, 2003, 02:44 PM
this post should go to "make your own rumor" section...

BTW whats a trainer star anyway when i did it i didn't have any

Frostweaver
September 19th, 2003, 02:54 PM
there's 4 trainer star in RS

-for beating the elite 4
-for having 200 pokemon captured in pokedex
-100 win streak in battle tower
-defeating all 5 types of pokemon contest at MASTER rank

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 05:06 PM
this would've been in guides or magazines.

knives
September 19th, 2003, 08:44 PM
this would've been in guides or magazines.

can someone please tell me if they know how i can stop emails coming to me from this site? Im getting 50 emails a day!!!!!!!!!

help me please

Rift
September 19th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Just outa curiosity, are you obsesed with Deoxys adn Jerichi? adn i think you have to go to your options thing and tell em to stop? i think they ask if you want E-mails when you register... :chinese:

Kairi
September 20th, 2003, 05:43 AM
If you're using the Plusle layout, switch to a different one in your options. If you're using the other layouts, goto the options in your usercp, and uncheck the receive emails box.

www.pokecommunity.com/usercp.php?

Rift
September 20th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Im using Woopers X-mas! ^_^; :chinese:

pokemaster
October 6th, 2003, 05:38 PM
can someone tell me how to get the _______ in pokemon ruby sapphire and what all the stars are and what you have to do to get them and what you need to do to get a platnum trainer card???!!!???!!!

G-LANCE
October 7th, 2003, 02:11 AM
okay calm down pokemaster...
just post a thread about it...im sure kairi that question like nothing...

pokemaster
October 10th, 2003, 03:51 PM
actualy you find deoxis in ruby, but in sapphire you would find jirachi!

dkrolick
October 11th, 2003, 04:08 PM
actualy you find deoxis in ruby, but in sapphire you would find jirachi! Oh really, could u tell me how?

*Shining*Wynaut*
October 22nd, 2003, 08:56 AM
Oh really, could u tell me how?

errr, I think its something to do with the wish tag and the white rock by the space station...it may all just be a rumour!

Kairi
October 22nd, 2003, 09:01 AM
It is all a rumor. There is no Wish Tag in the game. Period. Maybe they will include on on the next version, but for now you can not obtain them legitimately.

stinger22290
October 22nd, 2003, 03:47 PM
uh actually if you have read nintendo power, you would know that jirachi is ABSOLUTELY real.... i dont think deoxey is though....

*Shining*Wynaut*
October 23rd, 2003, 09:03 AM
uh actually if you have read nintendo power, you would know that jirachi is ABSOLUTELY real.... i dont think deoxey is though....

I like to think that Jerachi is real!!! I'm trying to find a way to capture it, I'm gonna go with knives with this one....I'm gonna get the wish tag and rule ova Jerachi *does evil laugh*...........*chokes*

Shadow Hunter
October 24th, 2003, 07:04 PM
WOW! that's semi-amazing I think:paranoid:

Kairi
October 24th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Jirachi is real and in the game, the wish tag is not. ^_^

stinger22290
November 3rd, 2003, 12:42 PM
at the mossdeep space center.... after a certain amount of time the guy in the space center will say "the rocket launched successfully! that's rocket launch number # (the number goes up all the time. i dont know what you have to do to make it go up though)" when it gets to launch number 83, it fails and when the captain goes to the white rock to make a wish that the crew wont die, he awakens jirachi (lvl 50). I also heard that deoxeys (lvl 70) (if hes real) appears on mount pyre and will only fight jirachi

Kairi
November 3rd, 2003, 12:57 PM
Certainly a common rumor, however incorrect. The number of launches goes up one for each week you have been playing the game. It has nothing to do with Jirachi or Deoxys.

knives
November 4th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Certainly a common rumor, however incorrect. The number of launches goes up one for each week you have been playing the game. It has nothing to do with Jirachi or Deoxys.

that's not true!!!

anywho will some CONSIDERATE people join this site.

http://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com

it will make a friend happy! *smiles and runs away like a sissy*

Arcanine
November 4th, 2003, 05:53 AM
that's not true!!! knives, Kairi (and frostweaver, but that post up there was to Kairi) knows more about the pokemon games then any one here. So if she says something about the games then its right. And it does go up on the day you got it every week. And do you have any proof that it dont do it the way Kairi says it?

Kairi
November 4th, 2003, 07:04 AM
Game Freak really made a mistake putting that white rock in. So many rumors and you can't try and tell them otherwise. >.<

knives
November 5th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Game Freak really made a mistake putting that white rock in. So many rumors and you can't try and tell them otherwise. >.<

hahahahah you all laughed....you all laughed huh?huh? mmmmmm?

i am right i am right i am always right! i caught jirachi!! hahahahahahha!
lv50 too hahahahaha *still laughing*

stinger22290
November 6th, 2003, 06:03 PM
well if your so frieke smart kairi than how do you get jirachi i havent heard you say anything!!!

Kairi
November 6th, 2003, 06:10 PM
You can't get it without an outside source of RAM. This means you have to get it from an event that Nintendo gives it out at li,e the Pokmon Center in New York. Or Gameshark, having someone trade you their's etc.

YAS1
November 8th, 2003, 12:11 PM
You guys want to see my vision of recieving a wish tag?:

Spyke
November 8th, 2003, 04:50 PM
but knives was correct yay i got it to YAS1 where did u get the wish tag?

YAS1
November 8th, 2003, 07:58 PM
heh, lol. i really didn't get it. i edited screenshots.

stinger22290
November 8th, 2003, 08:47 PM
knives, you say you caught jirachi but when i go to site you poted, it says that it cant be found so could you please post how to get jirachi on this page?

Spyke
November 8th, 2003, 10:52 PM
actually i did not catch it but my friend in new york sent me his game so i could trade for deoxys

daz159
November 13th, 2003, 12:33 PM
im new so dont bite my head off if im wrong. I know jirachi AND dioxys exist because i have a pokedex from a magazine.it doesnt have pictures but it reads:
#200 Rayquaza #201 Dioxys #202 Jirachi. i also now believe that you do get dioxys from space as i have read it in 2 different websites that u get all the trainer stars, prof birch tells u 2 go 2 space + there is a red alert in the space station, you do a puzzle and voila. one dioxys ready 2 roll. i believe that jirachi is in the white rock as it must be there 4 something and beside it, the girl says something about it being believed by space researchers to grant wishes or somethin like that so the launch captain must wish 4 safety +get jirachi/ phew. there, me done. like or no, post replies, this is my 1st message.

Sleek
November 13th, 2003, 03:07 PM
i just want to clear this up here and now. you can only get jirachi through promos! get it through your thick skulls if u need proof, I have it. If u recall, rumors just like this went around about mew in R/B, with the whole truck and ss anne thing. But the whole celebi thing is alot more like this. I got celebi through a nearby promo, and the dex entry was about how it was some kind of time traveler. if u went into one of the forests, there was a sign about how the forests is related to the time travel. Sign = White Rock. concluding all the rumors, unless game freak has made a dramatic change in what they do, you can only get jirachi through a promo. i can only guess it is the same with deoxys.

E. Master
November 17th, 2003, 01:30 PM
I don't belive a word Knives says, I have three Jirachies and one is a shiny, the way I got mine was through Action Replay and thats the only way to get it.. CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E. Master
November 17th, 2003, 02:50 PM
I have a ? for Knives: Do you have an obsesion with Jirachi?

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 03:03 PM
i javent ever seen #201 Dioxys #202 Jirachi! are there a ite that u can let me see wutvthe look like!

E. Master
November 17th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Daz159 is incorrect, Jirachi is number 201 and Deoxys is number 202.

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 04:13 PM
ok, well where can i find pic for them?

Wynaut
November 17th, 2003, 06:29 PM
I don't belive a word Knives says, I have three Jirachies and one is a shiny, the way I got mine was through Action Replay and thats the only way to get it.. CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true, the only way to get jirachi currently is by cheating, no other way yet. There might be a promotion later on

E. Master
November 17th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Daz159 is incorrect, Jirachi is number 201 and Deoxys is number 202.
He escaped first time ever

abhishekroy
November 17th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Haha, Zach can defeat them easily.

Missingno Baby
November 18th, 2003, 02:01 PM
I reckon you can't....
I have a Jirachi!

E. Master
November 18th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Knives has an obsesion with jirachi (and Deoxys) because he won't stop making up rumers about it.

E. Master
November 18th, 2003, 02:09 PM
You can find a pic. and www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/ and you can see what all the old pokemon look like in the new game! (and it shows all the shinys)

knives
November 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM
You can find a pic. and www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/ and you can see what all the old pokemon look like in the new game! (and it shows all the shinys)

AN official pokemon website (pokemon-games.com) has said

"Next month we will have more info on how you can catch jirachifor your own"

YAY!!! SO....I can wait. and NO i am not OBSSESED With D.J OK?

"If life is a video game, show me the cheat mode.

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 08:17 AM
If your getting annoyed by me always saying things about Deoxys and Jerachi don't read on if not read on

When you get the last pokemon star go to prof. Birch and he tells you to travell on the space shutle talk to the captain when there and after a short while there will be a red alert saying that an experiment has escaped the captain will tell you to find and after some puzzle you will find DEOXYS!!!!!!!!!

No, I've gotten all Trainer stars(though the last one through use of the Action Replay as their is no 60th trainer as far as we can see) and no. you do NOT get Deoxys OR Jirachi. Ever.

hahahahah you all laughed....you all laughed huh?huh? mmmmmm?

i am right i am right i am always right! i caught jirachi!! hahahahahahha!
lv50 too hahahahaha *still laughing*

Stop gloating. No you didn't. And don't talk to Kairi like that, she's one of the few people in this topic with sense enough to realize you're lying and spreading rumors. (Not meant to offend the people who believe)

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 08:18 AM
AN official pokemon website (pokemon-games.com) has said

"Next month we will have more info on how you can catch jirachifor your own"

YAY!!! SO....I can wait. and NO i am not OBSSESED With D.J OK?

"If life is a video game, show me the cheat mode.

I'm really sorry to double post, but this is too good to pass up.

If you've got Jirachi, why so excited for next month?

And your little quote "If Life is a video game, show me the cheat mode" really doesn't give me too much confidence otherwise.

Wynaut
November 27th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Guys, STOP THE BASHING! If you know it's not true then you don't need to prove them wrong, you know you're right and that's all that matters, then there wouldn't be bashing. And next time, use Edit to edit instead of double posting

Scyther5
November 27th, 2003, 11:30 PM
What are Jirachi's attacks? :surprised

Sleek
November 28th, 2003, 07:14 AM
jirachis main attack is doom desire, and thats all i know. im agreeing with muffin man again, knives is wrong, and i hope he dare read my wishtag confusion topic, to prove him wrong, cuz im too lazy to go back and copy and paste. i just wish that people would realize that jirachi is like mew and celebi, no legitimate way. oh, how i need a wish tag in real life...

ashley03
November 28th, 2003, 07:33 AM
jirachis main attack is doom desire, and thats all i know. im agreeing with muffin man again, knives is wrong, and i hope he dare read my wishtag confusion topic, to prove him wrong, cuz im too lazy to go back and copy and paste. i just wish that people would realize that jirachi is like mew and celebi, no legitimate way. oh, how i need a wish tag in real life...

where dio u even get a wish tag?i've been lookn' for one for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and how do u use the tag?*i'm so :confused: that i loose my head*

ciao,ashley03

Kairi
November 28th, 2003, 09:34 AM
There is no Wish Tag in Ruby or Sapphire.

Nintendo's "method" will be pay them money for an E-reader card.

latios tamer
December 4th, 2003, 06:46 PM
[SIZE=7]do you know what i think, i think that everything that is not in a common guidbook is fake ( jirachi, deoxees, e.t.c )

Frostweaver
December 4th, 2003, 06:52 PM
[SIZE=7]do you know what i think, i think that everything that is not in a common guidbook is fake ( jirachi, deoxees, e.t.c )

and the common guidebook especially ones made by Nintendo are not to be trusted... trust in Meowth346, not Nintendo...

And I wonder why you think that Jirachi is "fake" when it got itself a Pokemon movie already...

Sleek
December 5th, 2003, 03:32 AM
frostweaver is right, they do have a movie....now how come no one has read this months nintendo power!!! it supposedly tells us how to get jirachi...unless we are not in december

E. Master
December 5th, 2003, 07:49 AM
I think you get jirachi and deoxys through a e-card that they will give out during the movie. *Puts on coustume and goes to movie to recive cards* Click this link to see jirachi and deoxys.... www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/

King of legend
December 8th, 2003, 07:22 PM
HOw did u get Jirachi "Knives"?
WHat does that gamefreak dude in lilycove give u when u get all 200 pokemon?
And did anybody notice whats the same between Togepi and Latias/Latios? (The triangles on the eggshell and the triangle on thier stomach)
What does it mean? Will it have something 2 do with the movies? or something else?

Sleek
December 9th, 2003, 09:23 AM
those triangles actually mean nothing. a simple design. to tell you the truth, togepi is not important at all.

E. Master
December 9th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Hegives you a stupid peice of paper that says "Congrulations! You have compleated you pokedex!" I finished mine about three months ago. And Latias and Latios have nothing in common with Togipi.

Rollerblaze
January 11th, 2004, 02:17 PM
You guys want to see my vision of recieving a wish tag?:
oh my god what do you have to do to get the wish tag from him

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 03:03 PM
oh my god what do you have to do to get the wish tag from him
You can not find a wish tag in R/S (don't mater any one says its not in there). Now if you want Jirachi then pre-order Pokmon Colosseum, if you do then you will get a disk that will have Jirachi on it.

pokemon Wizard
January 12th, 2004, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=YAS1]You guys want to see my vision of recieving a wish tag?
THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE PICTURES OF GETTING THE WISH TAG PLEASE WOULD YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME ALRIGHT MAN I'D LIKE TO KNOW FROM WHERE YOU EDITED THEM FROM AND WHERE IN THE GAME CAN YOU GET IT MY EMAIL IS [email protected] thanks

Rollerblaze
January 12th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Jirachi is real and in the game, the wish tag is not. ^_^yes it is because i just got one. heres how you get one catch all the pokemon in pokemon sapphire and trade the uncatchables from ruby to sappire[uncatchables meaning the pokemon you cant catch in sapphire]then go to lilycove and talk to the guy on the second floor and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will say congrats on catching all the pokemon!and you will get the wish tag. go to the white rock near the space center in mossdeap. click on it and it will say "do you want to put the wish tag on the white rock?"say yes and it will show you putting the wish tag on the white rock.the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 Jirachi.save the master ball.im serious.

Rollerblazeundefined
undefined

IceKitten
January 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Well this is half off topic, but....I know u can get Mew legitaly (sp?) on R/B/Y

at RollerBlaze: Is that all the Pokmon u have 2 trade from Ruby 2 Sapphire, just;

Groudon
Latios (unless u have the Eon Ticket)
Mawile
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Solrock
Zangoose
??

So u don't need any other Pokmon, not even Deoxys?

Rollerblaze
January 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
yah but you dont need deoxeys

Rollerblaze
January 18th, 2004, 05:47 PM
wait you need 200 pokemon to get the diploma

Please don't double post~ Igtica

knives
January 25th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Listen!!! Latias and latios are the parent's of togepi thats why the have a gender and other legendaries don't! Man!if you get latias and os and use your item finder 300 times on the same spot you get a "mysterious egg" that hatches into.......

missingno!

att: hyperbeam
solar beam
hydro pump
fire blast

abb:great desire: recover health every turn.

Metal_Sonic
January 26th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Knives has lost it. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Well I got the wish tag I just took my gameboy shoved a sticky note on it an called it WISH TAG!!!!! :dead: :dead: rrrrrrrrrrr

IceKitten
January 26th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Listen!!! Latias and latios are the parent's of togepi thats why the have a gender and other legendaries don't! Man!if you get latias and os and use your item finder 300 times on the same spot you get a "mysterious egg" that hatches into.......

missingno!

att: hyperbeam
solar beam
hydro pump
fire blast

abb:great desire: recover health every turn.I can't go 2 Southern Island again

EDIT: How can a brother and a sister have a baby, that is not a good example 2 set 4 children ;x

knives
February 2nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
i haven't lost it i have game shark active on a friends p.c

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 04:51 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

knives the only way to get jirachi is to use the disc ya get when you preorder pokemon colloseam.............

Pluslechu
February 18th, 2004, 09:38 PM
If you go to the white rock and talk to the girl next to it she will mention a 'wish tag'. Is that real proof? or is that real proof? ...

PALMER
June 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I have heard tons of rumors about Jirachi but I am lost when it comes to DEOXYS. Is it 1 pokemon or a set; kind of like the REGIS.
Thanks for the clarification

lil' jose
June 24th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Okay first off don't revive old threads. Second you may want to post that you're new. Third Jirachi and Deoxys are pokemon #201 and #202. You cannot get them with out a cheating device.

PALMER
June 24th, 2004, 08:07 PM
So who/what is DEOXYS. I know about the Jirachi but haven't heard anything about DEOXYS, please help stop the confusion

lil' jose
June 24th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Deoxys is a space virus. It is a shapeshifter depending on what version you have it in.

Happy Dude
July 19th, 2004, 01:23 AM
EVERYONE LISTEN there is no way to catch dexoys in ruby or sapphire the only way is gameshark.....

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 09:10 AM
I Know What A Wish Tag Is!

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 09:22 AM
I don't know how to get it yet, if you can, but I don't think its possible to accuire a wish tag 'that is usable' because when the girl mentions the wish tag it is not in CAPS like all items. The fact is, i have 6 wish tags. It took me 3 months but i finally figured out what it is, and how to get it. I have found a definition of Jirachi that explains it all. Nobody has mentioned this but.... here it goes....

A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POKMON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Definition of Jirachi, which i have 2 of, which means that since they both have 3 tags on their heads, thats 6 WISH TAGS, I hope this clears up any confusion. What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that once the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped' * DEOXYS* and you must catch it..... which is true? Maybe neither? Maybe both? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( i got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 10:48 AM
how do you insert pictures into your message? ;) and i not talking about the smilies :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Pogiforce-14
July 23rd, 2004, 06:23 AM
there's 4 trainer star in RS

-for beating the elite 4
-for having 200 pokemon captured in pokedex
-100 win streak in battle tower
-defeating all 5 types of pokemon contest at MASTER rank

oh, great. the most wins I ever got in battle tower was 51. i jsut barely made the trainer card upgrade. to get a hundred will be hard. Hopefully with teh modifications I've put my team through, they'll be able to go all the way, but I don't know. ( I took dragon claw off my sceptile, so it will be as hard as god knows what if I come across a kingdra with my battle tower team.)

edit: wiat a second, that can't be right. I jsut checked my trainer card and it says that i have four trainer stars, even though I don't have 100 consecutive wins in battle tower. So that can't be the way the trainer stars work.

What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that once the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped' * DEOXYS* and you must catch it..... which is true? Maybe neither? Maybe both? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( i got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.

I've got 70 successful launches, so I guess I'll be finding out soon weither 83 is the number for the trip to space. if nothing happens, I'll let you guys kow. ( Bu until then, I have another 13 weeks to wait. :\)

lizardman
July 25th, 2004, 12:09 PM
hmmmmm interesting.dexoys.jirachi like a genie he will grant any wish???hmmmmmm dexoys,was a space virus that has been hit by a satalite beam and is a shap shifter.i have learned something. i will try it out.

Pogiforce-14
July 26th, 2004, 10:34 AM
WE all know that stuff already. None of it actualy helps find out how to catch a deoxys.

knives
September 23rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
That's because jirachi isn't real.

pokejamey
April 26th, 2005, 06:48 PM
I know hot to get Jirachi the easy way. But Can anyone tell me how to get Dexoys in Leaf Green Version
To get Jirachi the easy way:
You have to have a Nintendo Gamecube
YOu have to get Pokemon Collesium when it came out the 1st day
YOu receive a special disk which contains the seak peek of Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker and a free Jirachi
Link up your GB to the Gamecube and there will be an icon where you can get Jirachi. and follow the Instructions.

Can anyone PLease Tell me how to get a Dexoys in Leaf green version and Ruby or Sapphire. If you are kind enough to tell me (PLs. DO) send me a message on how to catch one plsssss tell me how to catch Dexoys

O
April 28th, 2005, 02:31 AM
This thread is over a month old. Please don't revive old threads.

Natsuki
April 30th, 2005, 12:57 PM
This thread is over...one year old. XD Please don't revive old threads and instead of just posting about it, report the thread to me. ^^; All right, I'll close this now.

*closes*

~Kelsey