PDA

View Full Version : The -New- Xiaolin Showdown FanClub

Ciervo Volante
January 18th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the new Xiaolin Showdown club! Xiaolin Showdown is a show that comes on kids WB for and Cartoon Network Any Xiaolin Showdown fan is welcome to join, but only if you follow these rules-

1. Follow regular PC rules.
2. No Xiaolin Showdown Haters/Bashers
3. No flaming.
4. No freaking spam.
5. Did I mention, follow regular PC rules? xD

Okay, that's all.

Members-
Kitty_girl333 (Owner)
XiaolinDragon (Co-owner 1)
Johto Boy
Shampoo
Yellow Bommen
Stellixlv255
.:Melissa:.

Now, for a topic-
Who's you'r favorite character?
Mine's Jack Spicer. ;3

Johto Boy
January 18th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I want to join! It's a pretty cool show. Sadly, my TV hasn't been working for like over a month so I've missed out on the newest episodes. It's working now though. My favorite character is Chase Young. He's the coolest.

Ciervo Volante
January 19th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Yay, our first member! ^_^ Welcome Johto boy, and sorry to hear you'r tv hasn't been working.

Himawarii
January 22nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
OMGZ,I must join X33 Xiaolin Showdown is my fav cartoon ever <3 BTW,my fav character is Kimiko-chan,most likely because she's pretty and very hot-tempered(hot tempered characters act somewhat like me XD)

Ciervo Volante
January 22nd, 2006, 05:12 PM
Yayz, Shampy-Chan! =3 Welcome, Shamps. ;3 And BTW, for anyone interested, I found a Xiaolin Showdown with eppy pics (BTW, it's not mine, mine's in me sig): http://photobucket.com/albums/a317/XiaolinDragon/Xiaolin_Showdown/

Shijuukara
January 22nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
I'll join, where do you think I got my name from? May I be Co-Owner please? By the way my favorite Character is Jermaine. Here is my Photobucket Xiaolin Showdown PB (http://photobucket.com/albums/a317/XiaolinDragon/Xiaolin_Showdown/)

If any of you want pictures from any episodes contact me

EDIT:
OMG! How did you find my Photobucket? Did you find it on TV.com?

Ciervo Volante
January 22nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
Okay, you can join, too. ^_^

That was you'r PB album? 'Cause that's the one I posted that I found on TV.com. o.O

Shijuukara
January 22nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
Wow, anyways if you know me on TV.com I do Screenshot requests.

Ciervo Volante
January 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Well, I don't have an account on TV.com because the sign up form want's to hate me and never sends me the validation email, but I do go browsing around the forums there occasionally.

I was wondering, would you do request for ep pic here? Like if a PM you or something? 'Cause there's this one pic in praticular that I'd really like to have.

Shijuukara
January 22nd, 2006, 05:47 PM
I just said in my posts I do Screenshot requests ^_^;;

Ciervo Volante
January 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
Okay, um... I'm not sure what the ep was called, I think it was the ep with the spiders that eat everything. It's the part where Chase got his cats to capture Jack, and Jack only had a towel on, so um... do you think you could get me a pic or two of Jack when he has the towel on, and when the shampoo ISN'T in his hair? I hope that was a good description, 'cause I suck at explaining things. x.x

Shijuukara
January 22nd, 2006, 06:01 PM
the name of the episode is Dangerous Minds. I will try to get the picture today but I have to leave right now so I'll see you next Weekend!

I jsut thought putting a picture up would be fun
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/XiaolinDragon/Xiaolin_Showdown/Season_2/S%202-1%20Days%20Past/Xiaolin_Style.jpg

Ciervo Volante
January 22nd, 2006, 06:03 PM
OMG, yay. You don't know how long I've been looking for that pic, thankies a whole bunch! =D And awsome pic, too. ^_^

Yellow Bommen
January 30th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hey. Can I join, Sithy? =3
I just signed up for PC today... dunno why I hadn't signed up sooner. ;S

Who's you'r favorite character?

Master Monk Guan's my favorite out of them all, with Hannibal Bean at a close second. Although I really want to, I can't see most of the new episodes... because I wake up WAY too late. Can't help it. ^^;

Pokemon Master XD
January 30th, 2006, 04:36 PM
My favs probably Omi... I mean, he's bald! GO BALDNESS!!! w00t!

Ciervo Volante
January 30th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Sure, you both can join. ^_^ And hey, Arty. =3

Yellow Bommen
January 30th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Hey. ;D
Hmmmmmm... you think we should do a new topic? Seems like there's not much to talk about right now... ^^

Ciervo Volante
January 30th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Hey. ;D
Hmmmmmm... you think we should do a new topic? Seems like there's not much to talk about right now... ^^
Sure, why not? Um...

What would you do if you met you'r favorite XS character?
If I met Jack, I'd glomp him, tell him how much I luff him, and... glomp him again. x3

Yellow Bommen
January 30th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Sure, why not? Um...

If I met Jack, I'd glomp him, tell him how much I luff him, and... glomp him again. x3

XD

I'd tell him how much I want to follow in his footsteps... and try to con him into giving me one of his "legendary" Spears of Guan! ;D

Pokemon Master XD
January 31st, 2006, 08:40 AM
I'd make him gimme a drink of water... I like drought! w00t again! I'm thirsty... Must... Drink... Something...

Trikip
January 31st, 2006, 10:51 AM
What is this show about? Maybe I'll start watching it. ^^

Ciervo Volante
February 1st, 2006, 03:41 PM
What is this show about? Maybe I'll start watching it. ^^
Um.. this is a club, only post in the club IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE CLUB'S SUBJECT IS. kthxbaifewl. D: Jezzums, for someone who's been here for so long, you'd actually know how to follow the rules. x_o

*A'splode*

Yellow Bommen
February 10th, 2006, 06:42 PM
We need something new to talk about again... not much seems to be going on here. Also, we need some more active members... maybe you should make an exciting event of some sort to help convince others to join. ;S

Ciervo Volante
February 13th, 2006, 06:25 AM
We need something new to talk about again... not much seems to be going on here. Also, we need some more active members... maybe you should make an exciting event of some sort to help convince others to join. ;S
That's a good idea, except I don't have the slightest earthly idea as to what. D:

.:Melissa:.
February 16th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Can i please join i love this show i love Kimiko

Ciervo Volante
February 16th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Can i please join i love this show i love Kimiko
Sure, you can join. ^_^ *Edits first post*

Himawarii
February 16th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Yayzers >33 Another Kimi fan x33

Yea..we seriously need a topic XD How about,what's your fav eppy?

Ciervo Volante
February 16th, 2006, 03:23 PM
What's your fav eppy?
Prolly the new order, and Dangerous minds. (Jack in a towel=Smex. :3)

Yellow Bommen
February 18th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Yay! New members! ^^

What's your fav eppy?

I've got four of 'em- My Homey Omi, Master Monk Guan, Something Jermaine, and The Return of Master Monk Guan. Yeah, I'm now obsessed with Master Monk Guan and Jermaine. Go figure. ;D

Ciervo Volante
February 18th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Yay! New members! ^^

What's your fav eppy?

I've got four of 'em- My Homey Omi, Master Monk Guan, Something Jermaine, and The Return of Master Monk Guan. Yeah, I'm now obsessed with Master Monk Guan and Jermaine. Go figure. ;D
Why a'course. :3

Meep, I did a sprite of my made-up XS character today;
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Katt_05/Sprites/waffles_for_jack.gif
W00t, I have no idea what her name is, though. xD

Yellow Bommen
February 18th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Why a'course. :3

Meep, I did a sprite of my made-up XS character today;
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Katt_05/Sprites/waffles_for_jack.gif
W00t, I have no idea what her name is, though. xD

Nice sprite, Sithy. I'm always a fan of them. =3
I've got no idea what her name should be, though... ^^

Himawarii
February 18th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Loveys teh sprite darth Kitty Cat XDD

My fav eppy..I like the one where Kimiko ish teased by the guys.

Ciervo Volante
February 18th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Nice sprite, Sithy. I'm always a fan of them. =3
I've got no idea what her name should be, though... ^^
Thanks, guys. And don't worry, I'll find a name for her sometime.

Yellow Bommen
February 18th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Okay, that's definitely good to hear, Sithy! ;D

Ciervo Volante
February 25th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Ugh, I missed this morning's episode because I was asleep until 9:30 am. If anyone would be so kind as to PM me a summary or something of it, I'd really aprecciate that. <3

Rainfall
January 9th, 2007, 10:35 PM
The show is pretty awsome. Very funny. May I join? I think Chase Young is soooooo cool!

Forest Grovyle
January 16th, 2007, 01:06 AM
DarkIllusion, this thread hadn't been posted in since Feb 2006. Do not revive threads that have been dead for more than a month. Please read the rules before posting again.

*locks*

--FG