• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ever had a crush on your bestfriend?

Bocky

<-- the best
Years
I currently have a crush on my best friend, and i need help sooooo bad!! I've been best friends with him for 6 years and he sed i was his best friend that was a girl. then i got a crush on him. he sed that i am soo cool and stuff and that he didnt know if he'd go out with me or not and that he'd think about it. well hes still unsure, he ses we're too good of friends but that he doesnt know. i flirt with him and he flirts back. ITS SO CONFUSING!!!! if any of you have advice on this, HELP ME!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! i want to go out with him but i dont want to lose our friendship in the process.

So... go ahead and talk about your crushin' on your best friend problems.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
Oh, I did last year. I hung with him all the time during school, and we often pass notes in class. My boyfriend didn't mind at all. But it wasen't that big of a deal. I don't intend to cheat on someone whom I already like.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
Actually I did have a crush on a freind on the track team but I flirted and she flirted back but neither of us made a move...trust me I know the feeling.

So here is some advice, if you really like him don't rush things, just continue to be friends and oh yeah flirt every once and a while and hes bound to ask you out...the worst thing that could happen is that your only freinds at the end of it...but if you never started anything then it won't be ackward between you and him.

Last edited:

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
My best friend was a boy. he was my best friend for 7-8 years, and then he moved to chicago. i was mad at him at the time, so he got rid of my number and didnt give me his. now i really regret it because now that i look back, he was the best friend a person could have. every time i would see something cool, i would say "i have to show this to ben." whenever i would buy something, i would be like a normal perosn, and think of who you could use it with. it would always be ben.
ben used to go here under the name pinkman. now hes gone and doesnt remember his password. i wish i could give it to him but i cant contact him in any way

im ranting. please, next time, tell me when to stop.

NOTE: I DID NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. I AM STRAIGHT.

Years
I have a crush on my best friend, she has been my friend since she was 2, and that was 14 years ago, but I don't want to go into a relation yet, because if it fails it may also ruin our friendship.

Advice: you two might just want to get together and talk about your feelings, maybe go out as friends to the movies and a dinner, and learn more about each other.

cυтe тogepι

Sugar?!
Years
.... Oh, I bet this is the common issue... x_x; now, what I suggest you is that you try out to see if, this will last. Because, probably when you brake up. He won't be that close to you... =/

Don't worry. I have a crush on my beast (guy) friend. >_< But, I don't want the friendship to be damaged. >>;

My advice: leave things flow. Maybe it'll work just right for you two!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yeah. I currently have a crush on one of my best friends....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've had a crush on a friend in the past, yes. Not necessarily a best friend (since that's so hard to judge anyway) but a friend. I just did nothing and it went away eventually, though. o_o;

poke lover

Pokemon Master
Years
Yes I'v had a crush on a female friend. We eventually started going out and its was all good sailing. But then she had to move to another state so we broke up *sob* lol. But its all good. Bocky, ask him out if you want.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
yes i do at the moment shes beautiful but im not sure she feels the same way about me what do i do

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Thorns said:
When that happens it's weird, but it does... o.o; Same here....
You, too?! This is...ironic o.o;

My friend will never know ever.....Because if I told them, they would be so shocked they would probably have a heart attack or something D<

Years
Not best friend. A friend. I didn't want it to happen. I liked her before I talked to her. We became friends and stuff. But the bad thing is, she already got a boyfriend. I'm glad to have her as a friend and all, but I didn't expect to like her more than that.......

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Yes.. I currently have a crush on my best friend ^^', she was one of the first friends I made when I first started High School in grade 9, and right now I can say that she's my best friend.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Never! I was friends with a girl that always let me borrow money 2 years ago, but my best friends were boys(people that i talk to the most etc etc).

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
I currently have a crush on my BESTEST friend and we are gonna go out and we promised to be friends if we ever break up. I love her and I am moving by her when I turn 18!

Back