PDA

View Full Version : In School Do you wear Uniforms?

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Do you wear UNiforms in school??

Q Man
September 6th, 2003, 10:10 AM
No, and I'm really glad I don't... I don't like everything to be the same all the time, you know? :)

P.S. Thanks, Dizzy, for fixing the darned spelling in the topic this time :) ;)

Drakken
September 6th, 2003, 10:17 AM
NO!! I don't want to!
Eww...

Arore
September 6th, 2003, 10:17 AM
No, thank goodness.

22sa
September 6th, 2003, 10:46 AM
I don't have to wear uniforms. ^_^

Cherrim
September 6th, 2003, 10:48 AM
@_@ Fwooo~ I wear them in school. I don't mind, either. ^_^ They're comfy and it's just one less decision I have to make in the mornings. Lol...

MoonLight
September 6th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Nope we never had uniforms in school

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 11:24 AM
me eitha ..... i dont like uniforms .

Gym Leader Roxanne
September 6th, 2003, 11:33 AM
No, but I would like to wear uniforms... hmmm. So I don't have to ask the question to myself "What am I going to wear tommow?"

latiosspud
September 6th, 2003, 11:44 AM
I wear uniforms but I only like the summer uniform because the winter one is just so uncomfortable...

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 11:48 AM
the way i dress on fridays it looks like i wear uniforms ...... every1 on friday has to wear house colors ..... i feel bad for ppl in green house ....

latiosspud
September 6th, 2003, 12:01 PM
the way i dress on fridays it looks like i wear uniforms ...... every1 on friday has to wear house colors ..... i feel bad for ppl in green house ....
You can only tell the houses of the students in my school by the tie they're wearing.

elekoteko
September 6th, 2003, 02:38 PM
nope. i can't imagine myself in an uniform.

Frostweaver
September 6th, 2003, 02:57 PM
no. But i don't really mine uniforms. If they're there, i'll wear it. If they're not there, then i'll wear something else... it's a simple thing to me.

As long as you don't have to waste that much money to buy those uniforms, i'm not against it.

Hazuki-san
September 6th, 2003, 07:59 PM
No, and I never ever want to wear them. I had to wear them at elementry school

Kairi
September 6th, 2003, 08:17 PM
I just wear what I get out of bed with. XP

pika12
September 6th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Yes, and sometimes we have to stand under the sun and listen to some pointless stuff.....X_X It's hot here at Taiwan.......X_X

~pika12~

22sa
September 6th, 2003, 11:02 PM
I just wear what I get out of bed with. XP
That's what I did on weekends but now I have to wear something else because guests may drop by....

Jason
September 6th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Yes, I do love them cause they are soooooooooo good :D:D:D:D

Frostweaver
September 6th, 2003, 11:43 PM
on the holidays i just wear whatever... it's not like anyone is going to see me or anything. However now that school is back on track and the 7 days of school schedule is back to haunt me too... have to dress "nice" everyday.

Miyu-chan
September 7th, 2003, 01:54 AM
I wear uniforms, and I dislike them... But I agree with what Ligtning says about not having to decide what to wear... n_n

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Eh, i got the pic of me wearing my fav uniform, i wear it all the time... cause they are comfortable... :D

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 07:12 AM
No we don't wear uniforms here, and i'm glad about it, and i wish it will stay that way

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Yup I do wear uniforms as it is a must. I think I would have problems choosing other clothes for school since I have no dress sense (If such a rule didn't exist)

Porygon
October 17th, 2003, 07:40 AM
NO!!!

I hate uniforms

Timbjerr
October 17th, 2003, 10:52 AM
huh...didn't this thread used to have many more posts?!?

*shrugs*
I don't wear uniform at my school, but I have little fashoin sense to begin with anyways, so it hurts me a bikt socially, but I don't care...

Kayleigh
October 17th, 2003, 07:02 PM
I'm homeschooled so.. I don't have to worry about what I wear. O_o (MUAHAHA!) Though I like looking nice, I only wear outfits that are comfortable. And if I went to a public school I'd prefer uniforms. I think they're cute, (Well, the anime ones! n_n) plus it saves a lot of peer pressure between students. ^_^ I hate having to follow some kind a fashion code, and the only thing you could get picked on if you went to a school that wears them is your hair, and maybe make-up if you're a girl. =P

John Denver
October 22nd, 2003, 12:53 PM
We don't wear uniforms at our school. In fact, the girls at our school rarely wear anything at all

*badum CHING*

"If your not in business, don't advertise"
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 01:09 PM
I'm homeschooled so.. I don't have to worry about what I wear. O_o (MUAHAHA!) Though I like looking nice, I only wear outfits that are comfortable. And if I went to a public school I'd prefer uniforms. I think they're cute, (Well, the anime ones! n_n) plus it saves a lot of peer pressure between students. ^_^ I hate having to follow some kind a fashion code, and the only thing you could get picked on if you went to a school that wears them is your hair, and maybe make-up if you're a girl. =P

What is that Supposed to Mean XD , i Follow a Fashion Code , its nothing bad..

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Well, I don't mean being stylish is bad, it's just when people pick on others just because they're not wearing a certain kind of outfit. ^_^;

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 01:57 PM
We don't wear uniforms at our school. In fact, the girls at our school rarely wear anything at all

*badum CHING*

"If your not in business, don't advertise"
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!
Wouldn't the girls get charged with flashing?

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 02:07 PM
Bleh, you mean they allow them to dress like that? >_o

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 02:16 PM
Dakota, They allow girls to show skin and look sexy or disterbing.

Well, They should not allow that in the school... prehaps.

Frostweaver
October 22nd, 2003, 03:10 PM
Dakota, They allow girls to show skin and look sexy or disterbing.

Well, They should not allow that in the school... prehaps.

i don't mind uniforms at all... when i was young in Hong Kong i have to wear uniforms for kindergarten and elemantory (and i believe they make you wear uniforms all the way until university) so i'm use to it. But others will certainly mind so uniforms aren't such a good idea...

however, some sort of dress code should be made, so people can't get dressed in a way that they didn't seem to be wearing anything at all. That is just s***ty and wrong... disturbing too

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 03:27 PM
I dont see the Harm , people can dress the way they want , if there not mking anyone made or hurting anyone no one should mind.

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 03:41 PM
I dont see the Harm , people can dress the way they want , if there not mking anyone made or hurting anyone no one should mind.
Well I think it is sort of hurting people when you dress inappropriately.

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 03:46 PM
Well I think it is sort of hurting people when you dress inappropriately.
True

If girls dress like that, make them wear uniforms. :P

Blaine
October 22nd, 2003, 04:14 PM
I have to wear a uniform, it's fairly tacky. But oh well... I'm thinking of transferring to another school, private school rather then public. I like the system and the uniforms much much better.

Girls at my school still wear tight, exposing clothing, despite the uniform. They have no humility whatsoever. It's very embarassing to the female population. >.< But then again, I'm an old prune...

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 04:36 PM
I have to wear a uniform, it's fairly tacky. But oh well... I'm thinking of transferring to another school, private school rather then public. I like the system and the uniforms much much better.

Girls at my school still wear tight, exposing clothing, despite the uniform. They have no humility whatsoever. It's very embarassing to the female population. >.< But then again, I'm an old prune...
Just found the bad point of uniforms... :P

Especially girls uniforms .:P

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 04:37 PM
Just found the bad point of uniforms... :P

Especially girls uniforms .:P
What's the bad point of girl uniforms?

Igglybuddy
October 22nd, 2003, 04:40 PM
I would DIE if we had to wear uniforms to school...I could NEVER wear a skirt every day. Wearing my 40-year-old one for band concerts is embarassing enough... *shudder*

Personally, those rules about what girls can wear really annoy me...I mean, there should be a limit, obviously, but when I'm not allowed to wear a spaghetti strap top as pajamas on a band trip, when we've just finished SWIMMING AT A PUBLIC POOL in our BATHING SUITS, well, it makes me a bit bothered.

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2003, 01:51 PM
We aren't allowed to wear spaghetti strapped tops to school on "civies days" (dress down days, casual days, no uniform days, whatever). I think it's just because you're showing so much skin. x_X I usually wear a simple t-shirt (not right, not overly loose) and baggy pants or my jeans on those days anyway. XP I wore these fuzzy pants and this really big GAP sweater today instead of going for the "cool" look. I don't really think flaunting your body is a really cool thing anyway. It makes the girls look like prostitutes... and this is grade 9! x_X Honestly!

DragonTrainer
October 23rd, 2003, 02:01 PM
We have dress code at our school, it sucks.But then again, you get used to it, and peer pressure does go down a lot.

Kyosuke
October 23rd, 2003, 02:24 PM
I'm glad I don't wear uniforms, I woundn't be able to constantly keep it clean XD. But I guess it is a good idea somethings, to put everyone on the same level of "coolness".

ashley03
October 23rd, 2003, 03:23 PM
ya st my school we have to wear uniforms!! it sucks!!!!!!

chow, ashley03

Haruka
October 23rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
Well, personally Uniforms can lower a students self confidence and self esteem. (because you are just wearing the same thing) which only applys to students that had switch to uniforms. Otherwise, I don't see the problem with them.

Theres nothing worng with Skirts, It's just all in your head. :P

latiosspud
October 23rd, 2003, 03:57 PM
Well, personally Uniforms can lower a students self confidence and self esteem. (because you are just wearing the same thing) which only applys to students that had switch to uniforms. Otherwise, I don't see the problem with them.

I'm sure glad I'm a boy...

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2003, 05:09 PM

Oh boy... o_O Last year I wrote a persuasive essay on why uniforms shouldn't be used, but now I'm arguing for them. ^_^ How ironic.

If uniforms are the things lowering one's self esteem, I'd look into some professional help or something. Most people lose their self esteem through teasing, bullying, and by thinking that they'll never fit in because they aren't good enough or something like that. With uniforms, you never have to worry about wearing the wrong thing because everyone is equal. You still have the freedom to do whatever you want with your hair, (sometimes) you can wear makeup, and people pay more attention to your personality rather than your looks or clothes. ^_^;;

Haruka
October 23rd, 2003, 06:19 PM
Well, everyone is going to wear the same thing, but their personality and their physical freatures never change. Hmmmmm. But Thats going to take alots of time to get a new friend since people is in a professional enviroment. :D

Blaine
October 24th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I would DIE if we had to wear uniforms to school...I could NEVER wear a skirt every day. Wearing my 40-year-old one for band concerts is embarassing enough... *shudder*

Personally, those rules about what girls can wear really annoy me...I mean, there should be a limit, obviously, but when I'm not allowed to wear a spaghetti strap top as pajamas on a band trip, when we've just finished SWIMMING AT A PUBLIC POOL in our BATHING SUITS, well, it makes me a bit bothered.
I agree with you on the band dress thing! I'd much rather wear the boys' black slacks, white shirt, bow tie, and cummberbund (sp?). But nooooo... Miss only female tenor saxophonist has to be girly and wear the ugly dress... I hate dresses, this is the only one I own. I hate showing up in a bathing suit somewhere as well...

Haruka
October 24th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Well, I don't think girls like girls wearing "boy's" clothes... Hmmmm... not to offend you or anything. :P

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2003, 06:23 PM
What I think is weird at my school is that some of my girl-friends wear boy's shorts, it makes them look sorta strange in my opinion.........(Not to offend anyone)

Dizzy
October 24th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Mines too !!! , i always let my girlfriend use my shirts or hoodies , she likes them ^_^.

Haruka
October 24th, 2003, 07:42 PM
But, girls sposed to wear girly stuff, not boy's clothes. o_O

Not to offend anyone but it seems strange or odd to me.

oni flygon
October 24th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Thank goodness I don't... But I'd only want a uniform if its comfortable... ^^

latiosspud
October 24th, 2003, 07:51 PM
But, girls sposed to wear girly stuff, not boy's clothes. o_O

Not to offend anyone but it seems strange or odd to me.
Yeah it seems strange when I see a girl in masculin clothes.

Haruka
October 24th, 2003, 07:57 PM
It's quite odd. I can't imanage a girl in boys clothes. it's just not right.. Because boys sposed be wearing boy clothes and girls sposed to wear girls clothes.

o_O

not to offend anyone again.

Frostweaver
October 24th, 2003, 10:16 PM
It's quite odd. I can't imanage a girl in boys clothes. it's just not right.. Because boys sposed be wearing boy clothes and girls sposed to wear girls clothes.

o_O

not to offend anyone again.

well... that won't offend me at all, as i can't distinguish the difference between boys' clothes and girls' clothes (except for skirt and dresses)

Haruka
October 25th, 2003, 07:46 AM
Well, there is a huge different between boy's clothes and girl's clothes..

:P

Greed
October 25th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Wow... I'm shocked so many people think gurls should wear gurl clothes.. *shudders* I HATE gurl clothes and I never wear them.. On my middle school, I had to wear uniform but I always wore pants. ^^ I HATE skirts and tight pants, yes, I'm a tomboy and VERY proud of it..

*Kills gurly clothes* Mah ma makes me wear skirts at parties, but when she ain't lookin', I change in the bathroom and come out lookin' as a guy. ^.^;;

Some people even ask whether I'm a guy or gurl, I just tell them "I'm an Guy and Gurl, Ya Happy Now???"

*gets killed by people who hate tomboys*

~CaRtOON

*No, I'm not offended, but I'm not lesbian, I'm just tomboyish..*

Greed
October 25th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Yeah it seems strange when I see a girl in masculin clothes.

Well, I'm clearly offended... I feel like I'm being descriminated here.. : P But I'm used to it that now my bad mood went away ^^ People ask sumtimes if I'm a boy.. O.o;; Weird.. But I'm not attracted to GURLS!!! NO WAY!!! I just dress and look like a guy *even talk like one* but I'm not lesbian, d@mn it!!!

Speakin' of masculine clothes, my goal is to have muscles like a guy, wanna see 'em?

~CaRtOON

latiosspud
October 25th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Well, I'm clearly offended... I feel like I'm being descriminated here.. : P But I'm used to it that now my bad mood went away ^^ People ask sumtimes if I'm a boy.. O.o;; Weird.. But I'm not attracted to GURLS!!! NO WAY!!! I just dress and look like a guy *even talk like one* but I'm not lesbian, d@mn it!!!

Speakin' of masculine clothes, my goal is to have muscles like a guy, wanna see 'em?

~CaRtOON
Umm...no thank you. I use to have a friend just like you.

Greed
October 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Well, I don't think girls like girls wearing "boy's" clothes... Hmmmm... not to offend you or anything. :P
Ur right BTW, gurls at mys school hate me, and ignore me cus I dress like a guy.. >.<; I'm not popular at all there, and if u think tomboys are odd, then...

I'm odd, weird huh? Actually, I'm more than odd, I'm a beep, tomboy, hater-gurl, gurly-thing hater, and BIG TIME loser hurrah..

To answer this thread's question, no I don't wear uniform. ^^; Good, now this means I can wear cargo pants and T-Shirts saying "I'm No Jump-Rope Gurl, I'm A Boy/Gurl" hahahahahaha..

Patty cake irritates me!!!!

But in my middle school, I had to wear uniform, but I never wore a skirt, I wore pants and my shirt was always out.. weee.. I looked like a dude..

~CaRtOON

latiosspud
October 25th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Ur right BTW, gurls at mys school hate me, and ignore me cus I dress like a guy.. >.<; I'm not popular at all there, and if u think tomboys are odd, then...

I'm odd, weird huh? Actually, I'm more than odd, I'm a beep, tomboy, hater-gurl, gurly-thing hater, and BIG TIME loser hurrah..

To answer this thread's question, no I don't wear uniform. ^^; Good, now this means I can wear cargo pants and T-Shirts saying "I'm No Jump-Rope Gurl, I'm A Boy/Gurl" hahahahahaha..

Patty cake irritates me!!!!

But in my middle school, I had to wear uniform, but I never wore a skirt, I wore pants and my shirt was always out.. weee.. I looked like a dude..

~CaRtOON
Are you saying that boys that tuck in their shirt aren't really boys?

Greed
October 25th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Umm...no thank you. I use to have a friend just like you.

*stares* I wasn't talking to you, it was just a figure of speech..

Are you saying that boys that tuck in their shirt aren't really boys?

*rolls eyes* Gee, ur easily hurt.. I'm not saying boys that tuck their shirts in aren't boys, mr. meanie, I just LIKE dressing as a TOUGH GUY. Did I ever say tucking-shirts-in guys aren't really guys, everyone?????

Jesus, what is up with these people?!?! I express myself and people claw at me for no frickin reason... JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

*breaks computer and dies*

~CaRtOON

P.S. If anyone has a BIG BUTT PROBLEM with the way I dress, they can kiss my fist.. Exception to Haruka and DragonTrainer since they added "no offense". If u say that, I won't be offended, OKAY LADIES?!?! *breaks a barbie doll and tosses makeup outside*

Greed
October 25th, 2003, 05:26 PM
You're starting to irritate me, latiosspud.. If u have a problem with me saying what the heck I feel, then tell me, okay???

If anyone hates me for this, then tell me, don't claw at me, and I'll nicely leave. But if u give me an irritating comment, then don't expect me not to fight back.. Sorry for going off-topic.. But people who just hate me for being honest just tick me off..

I believe people have the right to wear anything they want.. I don't believe in "Gurls have to wear Gurl stuff" that just makes me feel restricted to wearing anything I want.. But I do hate it when gurls wear w**** stuff.. But I can't stop 'em.. What can I do? It's just the way I am. That's another reason I hate uniforms..

Now, I'll dress as a guy all I want, and you can call me lesbian, but I JUST DON'T GIVE A D@MN...

~CaRtOON

*HA! I didn't die!!*

latiosspud
October 25th, 2003, 05:38 PM
You're starting to irritate me, latiosspud.. If u have a problem with me saying what the heck I feel, then tell me, okay???

If anyone hates me for this, then tell me, don't claw at me, and I'll nicely leave. But if u give me an irritating comment, then don't expect me not to fight back.. Sorry for going off-topic.. But people who just hate me for being honest just tick me off..

I believe people have the right to wear anything they want.. I don't believe in "Gurls have to wear Gurl stuff" that just makes me feel restricted to wearing anything I want.. But I do hate it when gurls wear w**** stuff.. But I can't stop 'em.. What can I do? It's just the way I am. That's another reason I hate uniforms..

Now, I'll dress as a guy all I want, and you can call me lesbian, but I JUST DON'T GIVE A D@MN...

~CaRtOON

*HA! I didn't die!!*
No, no I have nothing against you. I sort of understand the situation.

Igglybuddy
October 25th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Oh my god...I can't believe I just read this last page. "I don't think girls like girls wearing boy's clothes." "Girls are supposed to wear girl's clothes and boys are supposed to wear boy's..." "When girls wear masculine clothes it makes them look weird."

Where to start?

Okay, first thing...Cartoon, you go girl! Don't listen to anybody who wants you to conform to their traditionalist and rather narrow-minded views. Man, you remind me a LOT of myself, especially me back in junior high and my first year of high school... Me, I wear men's khakis every day, and my shirts are unisex, really. I hate "girls'" clothes. I find them way too tight, even though I'm pretty thin. If you want to dress in male attire, go for it. Don't let these kids bother you...there's far more important things to worry about than what you're wearing.

Okay, that "girls don't like girls wearing boys' clothes" remark...that was about band uniforms in reply to Blaine's post...right. First thing. Every girl in my band that I've talked to about uniforms has said essentially the same thing: These are so ugly! Why can't we have some decent uniforms, or at least all get to wear pants? Well, except for one, but she's an airheaded traditionalist 5lut so she doesn't count. Anyway. In general though, I've never been teased--and I was teased a lot in junior high, for many different and stupid things--about the fact that I was wearing "mens'" clothes. And do you know why? YOU. CAN'T. TELL. With the exception of formalwear (skirts, dresses, tuxedoes, etc.), with the vast majority of clothes, you can't tell with a passing glance what gender it was made for! (Well, unless it's a guy wearing a pink 'princess' shirt...then you might decide there's something out of place. ^_~)

Basically, my point is, break free of your old-fashioned misconceptions! Everyone! Is it the rampant homophobia that is part of this or what? Jeez...

Oh yeah, and the hastily-added "no offense" bits are irritating, too. I don't agree with what a lot of people are saying, but you might as well stand by your opinions...adding a "no offense" doesn't make people unoffended, as this post will demonstrate.

Annd I'm done. *gives Cartoon a box of pocky, walks off shaking head in despair*

Dizzy
October 25th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Oh , Finally a Savior! You are so cool , just because girls wear stuff like that .. Lots of girls wear Guy's clothes but no one says anything about it! , Your so Cool!

Igglybuddy
October 25th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Oh , Finally a Savior! You are so cool , just because girls wear stuff like that .. Lots of girls wear Guy's clothes but no one says anything about it! , Your so Cool!

*patpat* Sarcasm tends to require comprehensible english, so it doesn't really work for you, hon. Best stay away from it. :D

Haruka
October 25th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Don't be soooo sarcastic, Dizzy.

Which is very untrue.. :P

BOO ya!

Dizzy
October 25th, 2003, 08:50 PM
I wasnt being Sarcastic! I was saying the truth because lots of girls wear boy's clothing but no one says anything about it and i have you guys here who actually recgonize that girls are wearing male clothes it doesnt make a difference to me though , unless its fashionable.

YAS1
October 25th, 2003, 09:33 PM
well at my school you wear uniforms unless you have a waiver

Jessica
October 26th, 2003, 06:46 AM
What? That statement is not true in my school. o_O... maybe in yours, but not in mine. Who wants to wear boy's clothes anyway, it doesn't look right.

Cherrim
October 26th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Woah.. this topic changed fairly quickly. o_O;; Since Jessica has made a topic about this here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1520), can we move all discussion of girls wearing boys' clothes over there and get back on topic in here, please? ^_^; Thanks.

Igglybuddy
October 26th, 2003, 01:46 PM
I wasnt being Sarcastic! I was saying the truth because lots of girls wear boy's clothing but no one says anything about it and i have you guys here who actually recgonize that girls are wearing male clothes it doesnt make a difference to me though , unless its fashionable.

Oh...really? Sorry. Y'know, plain text and all that, kinda hard to tell. ^_^;;

Oh yeah, back on topic, sorry Lightning... uniforms = t3h suck.

Edit: I claim page 4! Bahahaha~

Greed
October 27th, 2003, 01:40 PM
*Stares and hugs* OMG! You are my new homegurl, Keleri!!! Thank u sooo much for understanding!! I have to thank u somehow.. but how? I know! I'll give u a BEAR HUG! *chases*

Anyways, I never let people put me down for what I believe, people should wear what they want and that's that!! Jesus, it's not like all tomboys are murderers or sumthin'.. Keleri, I also hear ya too. I'm kinda thin *not too skinny tho* but I hate gurl clothes, they're too tight.. And most of them are tight so that it shows off the feminine figure, but I don't know why I hate showing off my figure!!!! >.<;; It makes me feel like dirt!!

Oh no.. we got another tomboy-h8er here.. Jessica, I want to wear boys clothes cus it makes me feel more rebellious!!! YEAH!!

*gives Keleri a box of candies, hugs her, and dies*

~CaRtOON

latiosspud
October 27th, 2003, 01:54 PM
*Stares and hugs* OMG! You are my new homegurl, Keleri!!! Thank u sooo much for understanding!! I have to thank u somehow.. but how? I know! I'll give u a BEAR HUG! *chases*

Anyways, I never let people put me down for what I believe, people should wear what they want and that's that!! Jesus, it's not like all tomboys are murderers or sumthin'.. Keleri, I also hear ya too. I'm kinda thin *not too skinny tho* but I hate gurl clothes, they're too tight.. And most of them are tight so that it shows off the feminine figure, but I don't know why I hate showing off my figure!!!! >.<;; It makes me feel like dirt!!

Oh no.. we got another tomboy-h8er here.. Jessica, I want to wear boys clothes cus it makes me feel more rebellious!!! YEAH!!

*gives Keleri a box of candies, hugs her, and dies*

~CaRtOON
It's your world, squirrel...

...and for the last time, I'm not a tomboy hater.

Haruka
October 27th, 2003, 02:36 PM

That isn't true in my school. about only 2% wear boy's clothes and 98% percent wear normal girl clothes.

-_-

PokeAMan
November 3rd, 2003, 06:50 AM
I didn't have to wear uniforms in my old school. but now that i have to in my new school they suck the winter uniforms are too baggy they make look like 20 pounds fatter really!!:D