PDA

View Full Version : Who's your fave Legendary group?

The Songbird
January 21st, 2006, 08:35 PM
I like the Dragon-ish group. (I swear, Lugia looks like a dragon-bird cross. It also resembles Latios and Latias, who are Dragons...)

But, that's just me. XD

Also note: I left out Jirachi and Deoxys on purpose. Just to narrow it down a wee bit.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
January 21st, 2006, 10:36 PM
I think you should've done Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in a group. They seem compatible to me.

Happymike_29
January 22nd, 2006, 01:38 AM
I like the Dragon Group. I thought Latios and Latias are bird-type pokemon.

Houndour2004
January 22nd, 2006, 03:59 AM
I have voted for Earth vs. sea.

Kaishen
January 22nd, 2006, 04:07 AM
I like the dragonish group, and Zapdos has no 'X'. And no, Lati@s is a Dragon/ Psychic pokemon

Dragonite Tamer
January 22nd, 2006, 04:28 AM
I've always liked the bird group ( mainly because Ho-oh rocks).

coachwhipneoship
January 22nd, 2006, 07:18 AM
Those dogs are my favorites! ;)

Frostbite
January 22nd, 2006, 07:47 AM
Alwaysed loved the beast group (dog). Mostly because their appearances were pretty nice and I liked the idea behind them.
I also like the Misc. group too but the only bad thing is you can only get them legally by promotion. Both are great and also useful ingame.

Espeon Master
January 22nd, 2006, 10:05 AM
The Bird group, just because I love Articuno and Ho-oh so much

Alpham-A-Epsilons
January 22nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
Unown isnt a legendary anyways I picked Celebi

mew2_v1
January 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
I prefer the cat group because i like Mewtwo

Alter Ego
January 22nd, 2006, 10:54 AM
Dogs for me, I find myself increasingly leaning towards Entei in my legendary prefrence, and Suicune is pretty cool too. Plus, they do seem to have some story behind them, although personally, I still think Raikou looks like a mutated sabertooth tiger, so in my opinion that one should belong in the cat group. Meh, that's just me, though. ^^ Although I do wonder, when did Unown become a legendary? o.O I mean, go to your average mystic ruin and you can catch a dozen of them easy. They don't seem particularly legendary to me...oh well, they're still neat. ^^

Houndoom1
January 22nd, 2006, 01:01 PM
The Bird type for me! They were the first lengendary Pokemon around (In away they were berfore Mew and Mewtwo. I just Like Zapdos!

MegaLightBlaze
January 22nd, 2006, 02:47 PM
I don't know about Unknown, but Celebi is cool! But what about Jirachi and Deoxies?! They both had movies instead of being in the same one! I also love the Regis!!! (And not Fillman neither! LOL)

ponyta rules
January 23rd, 2006, 01:39 AM
I voted for Raikou,Entei and Suicune as my favourites because they are the best out of the lot especially Suicune i like that Pokemon alot.But i also like Articuno,Mew and Celebi they are cool Pokemon aswell.

Eon-Rider
January 23rd, 2006, 02:32 AM
Since when is Unown a legendary?

I pick the dog group.

Nintendo freak
January 23rd, 2006, 03:07 AM
I voted Groudon + Kyogre. But, shouldn't Rayquaza also be in that group? They're all the same ancient trio. O_o

Charaxes
January 23rd, 2006, 09:33 AM
I always think the Unown are Legendary but that's not the point.

Unown/Celebi because I enjoy the mystery behind them.

MegaLightBlaze
January 23rd, 2006, 02:58 PM
Uknown go as there own better. And shouldn't Lugia be with the bird trio?! It is their king master bird thing(ie: Pokemon the Move: 2000)

Hamstar
January 23rd, 2006, 03:51 PM
I pick Mew an' Mewtwo...they was there first and besides,

MEW IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON OF ALL TIMEZ!!! XD

The Songbird
January 23rd, 2006, 04:26 PM
I did everything on the poll on purpose, except the Zapdos typo. (I meant to put a 'Z.' Oops.

I added in the Unown cause of the legends that go behind them, even if they aren't truly legends because of cow common they are. I also mixed up the groups to make it more interesting, and left out random ones. Like Jirachi.

Drummershuff
January 24th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Well, I like the birds, and i voted for them, but then i read Mew, Mewtwo, so i them aswell.

Ryoutarou
January 24th, 2006, 11:30 AM
For now, dogs, when D/P comes out, Dragons (It'll happen! <_<)

Sammi
January 24th, 2006, 02:43 PM
I like Mew and Mewtwo. Mew is adorable <3 It's pink and it's playful. I love that.
Mewtwo is powerful. I like the power of Mewtwo (even if I don't use it too much).

The other groups don't appeal as much to me. Some groups are cool, some are okay, and the Regis aren't great at all IMO (:P), but they just aren't as great as Mew and Mewtwo :3

*~Silver~*
January 27th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I like the Cat group, I think they have the most power over all, Mewtwo was made for power over all, and Mew has a the special power of interesting Learned moves and to learn any TM/HM.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
January 27th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I like the lati`s. Theyre

DanyelleTheUmbreon
January 27th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I like the lati`s. Theyre cute

DanyelleTheUmbreon
January 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I like the lati`s. Theyre cute ^_^

Himawarii
January 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Bird group....

Although I dislike many types of Flying types,Articuno is elegance <3

Crosman
January 28th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I like Mewtwo alot, same with Lugia but when it all comes down to it the legendary Birds rule over all.

Birds- First and Best.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 28th, 2006, 08:18 PM
I like the ledgendary birds [moltres, zaptos, articunio (articunio is my favorite out of the three.)] But my favorite legendary pokemon are Lugia, Mewtwo, Mew & Articuno