PDA

View Full Version : 馬鹿。。。。。。-___-

manga-ka
January 22nd, 2006, 09:17 AM
http://members.cox.net/boxonly/

LOL

$550 dollers for a box.......He thought it was the real thing.
Then they say it was a scam,even though it clearly says a box.

People can be SO stupid now adays.

Eon-Rider
January 22nd, 2006, 09:25 AM
I've seen stuff like that a lot lately...

Btw, what does the title mean?

MegaDitto
January 22nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Why buy something when you can get it for free. I'm not being offensive but it was pointless to sell the box. Though some people are desperate for it. Whatever they see, they will believe it is the real thing. It does not matter what is on the outside. It's matters on the inside. Sadly in this world. People don't seem to care about that.

Cherrim
January 22nd, 2006, 10:43 AM
...lmao, I heard about this, but actually reading some of these are hilarious. Since I deal with this almost on a daily basis (with people not reading the rules right in front of them, etc.), this really speaks to me. I am glad he refunded the money, though. Though he really didn't have to. XD;

But what kind of parent lets their little kids run rampant on eBay with hundreds of dollars?

The title reads "baka" (idiot) if I'm not mistaken.

Chibi-chan
January 22nd, 2006, 10:51 AM
XD
I feel bad for the poor gullible fathers though ;~; To preoccupied with their children to care completely.

Well, that was a stupid laugh. Mean, yet stupid.

Dawg 2005
January 22nd, 2006, 11:46 AM
XD! I go on eBay and purchase things, but I pay my dad the money sometimes and READ carefully. XD.

I don't think he should've refunded, but the mother gave him the sad...sad truth. XD.

I Want Your Skull
January 22nd, 2006, 02:42 PM
XD
That's really dumb...who would buy a box for so much money? o.0

Dawson
January 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Why buy something when you can get it for free. I'm not being offensive but it was pointless to sell the box. Though some people are desperate for it. Whatever they see, they will believe it is the real thing. It does not matter what is on the outside. It's matters on the inside. Sadly in this world. People don't seem to care about that.
The what now? Someone's been smoking 'special' substances.

Oh and LMAO. I love idiots. The world would be a duller place without them.

John Denver
January 23rd, 2006, 01:12 PM
Is the title of this thread Dirka Dirka Allah?

Yeah, that kids an IRL noob

Micans
January 23rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
XD
That's really dumb...who would buy a box for so much money? o.0

Someone who didn't read its description, like someone (like you) who didn't read anything on the link provided on the first post?

And this is months old.